Girlery -6- Firestarter

Printer-friendly version

Some people like to fight fires, some like to start them.

Girlery -6- Firestarter

Girlery -6- Firestarter
Gotta love a girl in uniform. :)

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Holy Smoke Batman!

I always thought suspenders were sexy.

With firefighters there's always the posiblity of naughty jokes about laying hose, pumpers, and all that rubber clothing. Not to mention sliding down the pole.

Now I need to wash my mouth out with soap; shame on you Erin.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

American vs. English

John, you've got to remember, in the U.S. suspenders are what we use to hold up our pants. In the U.K. suspenders are used to hold up stockings! So yes, suspenders can be quite sexy!

Bumper sticker seen on a firefighter's car: Firefighters Are Hotties!
Fits this really well!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

color

The use of bold colors reminds me of Roy Lichtenstein, but it does seem weird that her areolae are the same color as her general flesh tone - it makes it look like she's wearing pasties.

Colors

erin's picture

I probably should have darkened those but the model's skin tone was so light there really wasn't that much difference, odd as that sounds.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.