Girlery -2- Dangerous Practices

Printer-friendly version


Dangerous Practices

We must...we must...


Dangerous Practices

We must improve our busts!

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is True

We must we must we must improve our bust the bigger the better the tighter the sweater we must in prove our bust... Catholic girls school chant in the 60s
I like the story but I am a full b cup girl.
Love and Hugs
Hanna

Love And Hugs Hanna
((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))((((((((♥)))))))
Blessed Be
2889.jpg

I would definitely say...

...that they were definitely something else (giggle). Thanks for the smile Erin.

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

You're welcome :)

erin's picture

Among the things left to me by a friend who died was a CD full of sexy model photos. I thought about FM's YWTI, but I can't just use the photos--most of them are copryrighted. If I have good source though, I can do a pretty decent drawing, so I thought I would try it.

I'm trying to get over writer's block on the IWATACL story and I thought I would do a few of these instead of the BT and A2Z's since they are more appropriate to this site.

What does eveyone think? Shall I make it a semi-regular feature? :)

There's another one going up tonight or tomorrow.

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Go for it!

Sure, sounds like a plan!

Love & Hugs!
Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

That's one vote yes. :)

erin's picture

I've got two more done, and I'll be working on some more. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Voting Rules

Is this one person, one vote, or can we stuff the ballot box?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Straight Lines!

John, maybe it's my dirty mind, but you keep coming up with lines that are causing me to have to restrain my smartass side! It's not often that I have to bite my tongue while typing on the computer!

Love & Hugs!
Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

You may add a rim shot now, Karen.

I'm glad to be of assistance.

I think all those years in the YMCA and Boy Scouts warped my mind.

Remember, to paraphrase the great Dan Quayle(?)," A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste." The proper quote being, "It's terrible to loose ones mind."

You should see the terrible things I'm doing to Itinerant over in Whateley Academy Fam Fic.

Well, it's time to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, no sense pussy-footing around. It's about time we put our backsides into this and engaged in some serious intercourse. Did I say something wrong?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Ba-rump Ting!

No, not at all!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Frist the Witch, now This

I always worried about that bovine growth hormone they give to some cows, now I know why.

I have to know, did she or didn't she, in the previous cartoon?

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. Do you have the models address, she's a babe! She isn't into balding middle-aged guys, is she?

John in Wauwatosa

On steroids.

Sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, *and* testosterone) are all chemical steroids, just not anabolic steroids. Some other hormones, like cortisone and aldosterone, are also steroids and also not anabolic steroids.

If someone offers you steroids, ask what kind they are offering.

Amelia

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

"Reading rots the mind." - Uncle Analdas

Steroids or E-Steroids?

Dr. Humpinmeyer had carefully accumulated a relatively large quantity of female Mink estrogen, theorizing that they must be a very feminine creature if they can convince the male Mink to make love to them for over 24 hours at a time.

It seems to have worked on Neil better than he could have ever hoped!

Wholeman

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.

Yes, the weird author with the boob fetish.