The Girls Confess their Love for Aki - Part 1

Printer-friendly version
Billy Connors, a student taking printing at a vocational high school, helps his girlfriend, Janice Davis and her friends produce a manga.

The Girls Confess their Love for Aki
Part 1

by Paula Dillon

Copyright © 2009 Paula Dillon

 
Billy sat at the kitchen table surrounded by his girlfriend Janice and six of her babelicious friends: Sara and Cara, Amanda, Bettie, Rhiannon and Della. They had called him the day before and asked if they could come by and talk with him.

“Okay girls what can I do for you?” He asked.

Janice stood up and looked Billy in the eyes, “We have a favor to ask of you Billy. We know that you are taking printing at school and we want you to print out a manga for us. There is a manga convention every quarter, and the next one is in four weeks.”

“I can probably do that for you. I will have to turn a copy of the project in for my grade. I want you to understand that, first.”

“We figured that?”

“Also the project can’t have any patent nudity or sex, in it.”

“There isn’t any. It would be rated PG-13 if it was a movie.”

“What is the title of it?”

“The Girls Confess their Love for Aki,” Amanda said.

“Okay may I see what you want to produce?”

“Sure thing,” Amanda said handing Billy a photocopied edition and a USB memory stick.

Billy took them and began looking over the photocopied manga. Billy was about five foot seven and while not athletic or brawny, he was one of the prettiest boys at their high school. They were all in their spring term at the local high school; Billy, Janice, Amanda and Rhiannon were all in their junior year and the rest of the girls were in their senior year.

Billy flipped through the manga; he was impressed with their layout and artwork. Some of the girls had a future in art, but as he read the story he could see that it really needed a lot of work.

“Girls, go on into the living room, while I boot up my desktop and get my laptop. Janice turn on the big screen, if you would, please.”

The Connors had a very nice 55-inch HDTV and Billy had it setup so he could wirelessly use it as a large monitor. He came into the living room and setup his laptop on the coffee table in front of Janice. He then sat on the floor in front of her. He booted the laptop and inserted the memory stick into the computers USB port on the side. A few keystrokes later, the TV lit up and showed what was on his laptop’s screen.

Billy had Adobe Pagemaker and Photoshop, with all the ancillary software on his laptop. He had to convert the file on the memory stick from MS Pub, to Adobe. The file suffered a bit from the conversion, but he could see what he wanted.

“Do you have the Master copy of your manga here,” Billy asked.

“Yes we do, Billy.” Amanda said.

“Janice can you scan it for me? I have a 2500x2500 dpi scanner in our office.”

“Ok Billy.”

He played with the pages a bit, till he began to get the scanned images in. He then began arranging the pages and figuring out his job.

“You have this arranged like a Japanese Manga?” He asked.

“Yes, it reads from right to left.”

“You have four color pages and forty eight black and white pages.”

Billy then began to calculate the cost. “I don’t really know what the cost will end up. That is my teacher’s job, but I can give you a ballpark figure. Minimum run for my class is two hundred copies.”

“So what do you think of it Billy,” the twins asked.

Billy was hesitant to reply, he loved the art and layout, but…

“You can tell us the truth Billy, we are all big girls,” Amanda said.

“The artwork and layout I would give an A+, you did a great job on that. The story… I would give a C to a C+ on it. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, but…”

“I told ya’ll,” Rhiannon said, “I am not the storyteller that Billy is. Can you help us Billy?”

“And how much time will the printing take?” Amanda asked.

The printing, sorting and finishing will take me no more than three days. I will just have to schedule the run, so the machines I need are available. As for the rest, I don’t know anything about manga writing.”

“That might be true Billy, but you are a consummate story teller. That is why Amanda and I loved to play RPG’s with you. It wasn’t the adventure or the combat, but we loved how you wove the stories,” Janice said.

“Okay, tell me what you were trying to do with your story and I will see what I can do.”

Amanda took over the laptop and using MS Word, she pulled up the script for the manga. The eight of them brainstormed for the next two hours. The thing that the girls loved about Billy was he didn’t tell them how it should go, but he worked with them to develop a new script, asking their opinions at many points. Amanda typed up the new script as they talked.

“It will be a lot of work to make changes, but I think it will be worth it,” Amanda said, as she looked over the new script.

“Let me show you how to make things easier in the future,” Billy said. “Draw your backgrounds separately from your characters and then we can add the balloons and boxes separately for the dialogue and such. I then can use my software to stack everything. We can create libraries of characters and scenery. Then for any future mangas, we can have a library of backgrounds and characters, to mix and match with. You’ll only have to draw things that have changed or are new to the story.”

“So we can draw and then scan them into your computer, is that right?” Janice asked.

“You got it.”

Amanda then saved everything on Billy’s laptop and on the memory stick.

“Also in the future, if any of you have any wireless capable laptops, bring them, we can network.”

Billy got six sets of hugs and kisses, as all the girls except for Janice got up to leave.

As the girls drove off, Janice seductively looked at Billy and asked, “Do we have time?”

Billy blushed deeply and smiled. Looking at his watch he said. “We have an hour and some change. Is that enough?”

Janice just grabbed Billy’s hand and led him to his room.
 

*          *          *

 
The girls got together again with Billy two weeks later, in Billy’s living room. Amanda, Janice and Billy, got to work first, making the layouts of the pages, according to the script. The girls knew how they wanted the manga to look, so he just followed their lead. Sara, Cara, Bettie and Della had torn down all the images they could and redrew a lot of the pictures, following Billy’s advice. So they opened all their files on their laptops and passed Billy the images as they were called for in the script.

When they got all the pages set, Billy showed Amanda how to make the balloons and boxes they needed for the dialogue, thoughts and such. She then got to work.

Janice then used her feminine wiles to keep Billy distracted, while the girls worked. They could hear giggles as Janice took control of the situation. Billy was a little nervous doing what they were doing with an audience, but at least they both kept their much-disheveled clothes on. He couldn’t remember Janice being so aggressive before, as they gave the girls a show. They both had wet messes to contend with, in their underwear, when Amanda finished adding text.

Janice went to change her panties and pantyhose in the downstairs bathroom, while Billy went upstairs to take off his jeans and underwear, before cleaning himself with a wet cloth. He dressed in an oversized Astro’s T-shirt and a pair of running shorts he should have discarded two years ago.

The girls were almost drooling when they saw his crotch and tush. The shorts fit tight enough to leave nothing to their imagination. They also loved his legs. Those legs could have belonged to a swimsuit model, a ladies swimsuit model that is, if they just had less hair, the girls thought.
 

*          *          *

 


About The Characters

Billy Connors is seventeen, five foot seven and a half, slim figure for a boy, a 32 inch chest, over a 30 inch waist and 34 inch hips. His dark brown hair, extended to just above his collar, hazel eyes and he has a heart shaped face the girls describe as too pretty for a boy. He is in his third year in the schools printing program.

Janice Davis is seventeen and stands just over five eight and has a voluptuous figure for a high school girl 36C-26-35, shoulder length, curly, Auburn hair and emerald green eyes. She could have been one of the most popular girls, but she shunned the popular guys and had latched on to Billy, without any regrets.

Sara and Cara Walsh, twins, both eighteen, were five foot five, 34B-24-34, straight, just above their shoulder length blond hair and sapphire blue eyes. They were both exceptional artist and loved to draw manga characters.

Amanda Fuller, seventeen, five foot six, 36B-28-38, long, straight, brown hair and brown eyes. She loves her English, a voracious reader, and a fair writer. She is a consummate manga collector, who is never without one or two, buried in her purse and is a sharp proofreader, with an almost eidetic memory.

Bettie Wright, eighteen, five foot ten, 38A+-30-36, raven hair, in a pixie cut, and steel gray eyes. She is very athletic and a good artist, who likes to draw still life and landscapes.

Rhiannon Fleming is a fiery-headed Irish, eighteen year old girl, who is five foot ,eight 34C-27-36, very long, red (bright copper) hair, bright green eyes (sometimes hidden behind glasses) and a huge smile, when she wants to. She too collects manga. She is a good writer, when given direction, but lacks a bit in imagination.

Della Monroe is seventeen, five foot four, 32D-22-34, short, mousey brown hair, in a page boy and light brown, almost amber, eyes. She is an artist with an eye for detail; if she could, she would love to add small details, that other artist gloss over in their work and would do an admirable job at it.


 
*          *          *

 
When everyone got back and got comfortable, Billy took his first close look at the manga. He first flipped through, just checking on how the artwork looked. He had done a good job, with Amanda’s assistance, of stacking the artwork and balancing the images on the page, to draw the eyes to the places where they wanted them to go.

On the fifth page was an image that caught his eye. A character was introduced for the first time there. He remembered placing this, but hadn’t really taken a close look at the character. Billy couldn’t decide if the character was a boy or a girl. The longer he looked, the more undecided he was. Also, the longer he looked at it, he saw more of himself as he looked at it.

The character, Saitou Akimitsu, looked a lot like Billy, was an average height male, with shoulder length black hair, in a mullet, long bangs, that he has to fuss with occasionally and had large, expressive, beautiful eyes, behind a pair of wire rim glasses. He was dressed in form fitting pants, but you couldn’t quite make out what was in those pants and a fancy shirt, that could easily be a blouse. He had a million dollar smile and a seductive wink. He was also extremely polite and correct in all his dealings, except for a mischievous streak, that he hid from sight.

“Yes, Billy, that is a characterization of you,” Janice, who was sitting next to him, said, “and yes it is a male character.”

“I don’t look that feminine, do I?”

“Maybe not that feminine; but you aren’t too far off. That is just one of the things we love about you Billy. You aren’t hung up on being overly macho,” Sara and Cara said, almost simultaneously.

“You’re kidding?”

“Billy, if we could give you Boobs, hide your thing and put you in a cute bikini, you could turn just as many eyes on a beach as us.” Amanda added. “That is if you shaved your legs and your arm pits.”

“I won’t ever believe that.”

The girls looked and communicated with each other with just a look and a smile.

Billy started back on page one, looking closer at all of the characters. He was able to pick out all of the girls that were sitting around him, although the characters names were Japanese.

The main female character, Yoshimura Chiyoko bore a strong resemblance to Janice, he noted. She was easily the prettiest girl in the manga.

The twins characters, Fukushima Hama and Fukushima Hana, looked like twins in the manga. They appeared as androgynous as Billy, except one where Hama wore a very short-skirted, girl’s, Sailor school uniform, while Hana wore a gakuran boy’s, school uniform. They were both very pretty. In the manga, they were never seen apart from each other.

Amanda’s character, Ishihara Midori, was easily the second, or third, prettiest character in the manga. She was a gorgeous babe, whose beauty was hidden behind the guise and clothing of the librarian cliché. She wore dowdy clothing, kept her face plain, wore horn rim glasses and hid behind stacks of books.

Bettie, was a basketball, martial arts, track and field, and volley ball character, Yano Kazuko. She strove to be the best at whatever sport she played, even better than the boys. She was Aki’s neighbor and unseen protector.

Rhiannon’s character, Kitakawa Shizuyo, was the fiery tempered instigator in the manga and appeared on many of the pages. Her actions were never meant to be hurtful, but she loved to stir the pot. She also loved to push, trick and cajole love struck characters to confess their affections for their heartthrobs. She pictured herself as a cupid of sorts.

Della, was the hardest character to spot, Aoyama Yoshi. Her character was always shaded in mystery and was always somewhere in the background, leaving the reader to wonder about her motives.
 

*          *          *

 
Billy then took half an hour to read and reread the manga, taking notes. The story bore some resemblance to their brainstorm session, with certain areas expanded, some reduced, some scenes added and others deleted. He decided that it was a very good read, much, much better than their original story.

The story was about typical high school interactions. Typical that is, if the students were full of angst, psychosis, phobias, bi-polar, really strange and humorous. On second thought, it is a pretty typical high school.

When he finished reading, he made sure he saved it on his machine, a memory stick and to each of the girls, who had their computers logged on. He also created a pdf (PDF=Portable Document Format) file.

“The only thing we are missing on the cover, is the price Billy and that will depend on the cost,” Amanda said.

“That will depend on a lot of factors, number of color pages, paper quality, amount of ink used, amount of paper used, number of pages and the schools usage fees. I can’t give an exact figure, but I estimate the cost between seventy-five cents, to a dollar ten cents per copy. As it is, you need to colorize four more pages, so I will have two sets of color plates and eleven black and white plates. If you went to a print shop, the cost would double, or triple.”

“How much for two hundred copies?” Janice asked.

“I would go for no less than four hundred copies, a thousand would be better; the cost per issue is lower. Making all the plates is the biggest part of the cost on short runs. I will retain all plates, so we can do additional runs. I would suggest a cover price between three and four dollars. I think you have a good product.”

“Why eight color pages?”

“The plates will print four pages on each plate. I am already making two sets of four, color plates. You have inside and outside, front and back of the cover in color. I can’t print them using the same plates. Since I am already using two sets of plates, let’s make it eight pages in color. That will be both sides of the cover, front and back in color and four color pages inside.”

“How about colorizing the four middle pages,” Billy said, as he paned to the middle two pages. “You have a really nice, two page spread, with most of the main characters there. That will really spiff up the manga.”

“Like the centerfold of a Playboy magazine,” teased Della.

“I don’t know, I have never seen a Playboy centerfold, but it is probably the same principle.”

“You’ve never read a Playboy magazine?” Bettie asked, in amazement. “I have read Playboy magazine. I have even looked at the pictures too.”

“I don’t need to see a bunch of naked girls, and they aren’t any prettier to me, than any of you. Janice is really all the girl I will ever need.”

“Good answer, Billy,” Janice said, as she planted a juicy kiss on him.

“Our turn,” Rhiannon said excitedly, as they broke their kiss.

“Not a chance, I saw him first, he’s mine.”

When Rhiannon pouted and looked at Janice, with her sad, hurt, puppy dog eyes, she said, “Oh, alright, but only on the cheek.”

Rhiannon shocked everyone, when she kissed Janice on the cheek, before kissing Billy. The rest of the girls followed suit, kissing Janice and then Billy.
 

*          *          *

 
The girls colorized the four middle pages of the manga, changing them a bit, so that every character in the manga, had a color shot. Billy designed the B&W plates and the two sets of four-color plates and saved everything to a memory stick.

At school he scheduled the time he would need to print, cut and finish the manga. He calculated what he would need and ordered the supplies. They decided to go with a run of five hundred. The girls had gotten together enough money to make the print run. The manga had cost five hundred, twelve dollars and thirty seven cents, and they had priced them at four dollars each.

That night, Janice and Della came over to Billy’s house.

“Billy, Della has something to ask you,” Janice stated.

“Ok, shoot Della,”

“Bang!!!” Janice said, pointing a loaded finger at Della.

Della pulled a Scarlet O’Hara and collapsed at their feet, “She shot me, I am dying, I really am. I am dying. I can’t believe she shot me.”

“Die already, so you can tell me what you want,” Billy said, laughing at the show he was given.

“Gee, go ahead and kill the creative spirit. Is he always this blunt and too the point, Janice.”

“Yes, especially in bed,” Janice said, giggling.

Billy was blushing a deep crimson as he said. “Come on girls.”

“Oh goody, goody. I always wanted to know what kind of lover Billy would be,” Della said, with a sexy smile, while she sat up. Then she switched gears and said. “Cept, I couldn’t do that to the two of you, you two make such a great couple.”

“Alas, I am dying,” She said and finally collapsed. She laid still for several seconds.

“I CALL FORTH DIVINE RESURRECTION!!!” Janice shouted, over the lifeless form of her fallen compatriot, waving her hands above the girl.

“Oh thank you, dear priestess, I shall forever be in your debt,” Della said, as she sat up and stood.

“You two are really hamming it up; do you want me to run another RPG adventure?”

“No, as much fun as that use to be Billy, I have something else to ask you,” Della said. “You know that we are going to be selling our manga the Saturday after next.”

“Yeah, I know, I should have them ready by this Friday.”

“That is fantastic, Billy. What we want is for you to help up sell our manga.”

“I guess I can do that, that way I get to spend the weekend with Janice.”

“Hold up, there is more Billy,” Janice said.

“Yes Billy, you see since we have drawn all of ourselves into the strip, we are going to Cosplay as our characters. We want you to Cosplay your character too.”

Billy’s blush came back in spades again, as he thought about the way his character looked, “Oh no, no way! I will look silly.”

“No you won’t Billy, we won’t clown you out. I won’t let them, but you will look a lot more feminine than you normally do,” Janice said, with concern in her voice. “The girls are all going to look quite daring beside you to. So we will be just as embarrassed as you.”

Billy thought about all the clothes that the characters wore in the manga, “You’re not wearing that red and gold dress, that opens into a diamond, beneath the bust, exposing your mid drift and the skirt that flares out like a tutu at the hip and stops an inch or two below your crotch, are you,”

“Yes, and Della is wearing a devils suit leotard, with a tail and horns, Sara and Cara are wearing school uniforms, Amanda will be in her librarian guise, Rhiannon will be wearing tights, leotard, tutu skirt, Ballet slippers, wings and carrying a bow, with heart arrows, and Bettie will look like a woods dryad, in a very wispy gown, with wings, she will have nothing really showing, but very little will be left to the imagination,” Janice said.

“You’re serious about this, aren’t you?”

“Yes, we’re all serious about this,” Della said.

“It isn’t just about the money, Billy. It’s about the exhilaration we get from doing the manga, the shows and our Cosplay,” Janice said. “I find it hard to describe. It is almost as good as the feeling I get when we make love and you really make me feel incredible.”

“What will my costume be?”

“Tuxedo shorts, a ruffled front tux shirt, a short coat, which fits at the waist and with a U, shaped lapel instead of a V, black penny loafers, or some such shoes, a wig, wire rim glasses and a ribbon tie.” Della said.

Billy knew just which costume Della meant. It was the costume his character wore to the party, where he met Janice’s character, in the manga.

“It will really help us out Billy. The tables that have their sales people in costume, generally have the best sales,” Janice said. “The costumes will attract the customers and I believe our mangas will sell themselves, if we can get the customers to look it over. And… maybe you can just get a glimpse of what we feel, when we do this.”

Billy stood there and pondered things for a long bit. His costume wasn’t as embarrassing as some of the girls’ costumes, he thought, and he had more fun helping the girls on this project than he expected to, “Alright, whatever you guys want is ok with me.”

Billy was surprised, when Janice and Della got him into a double hug, that threatened to push their ample chests through his ribs. He was being assaulted by more boobage than when Aunt Catherine hugged him.

“Can’t breathe, I can’t breathe,” he said. Of course he was breathing, but he really was having a certain level of distress.

Janice felt his distress and said, “Go get your measuring tapes and things. I need to perform a bit of first aid on Billy. We will be about five minutes.”

Janice pulled Billy into his room and took care of his pressing matters. She then helped him change into the same T-shirt and shorts he had worn the other day.

Back in the living room, Della took a strip of cloth and pinned one end to his right shoulder and took the other end through his crotch, up his back, to where the strip began. She then began to measure him, first around the chest, at armpit level, across the nipples, just below the nipples, a few inches below that, at the navel, at his natural waist, top of his hips, mid hips and low hips, marking the measurements on the cloth strip. She measured his neck, his throat height, his head, arm length and circumference at the widest points, height, from the crotch to his knee, ankle, top of the foot to the floor, the dimensions of his legs all the way to his ankles, foot length and foot width.

“Geeze, why don’t you just make a full body mold?” Billy said.

“We just might do that later,” Della said, with a mischievous smile and a wink of her eye. “That is enough for now, please try not to gain, or lose any weight.”

Della slapped his rump, before gathering her things and leaving.
 

*          *          *

 
Three days before the show, everyone met over at Della’s home. Her mom and dad were going to be out late that night, playing Bingo. In the living room, Della began closing the drapes.

“Why are you closing the drapes?” Billy asked.

“We are all going to change in here, so I can mark any adjustments,” Della stated.

“Where am I going to change?”

“In here with us,” Janice said. “You are one of us now and we have no reservations about changing in front of you, since we need you to change in front of us, so we can help you.”

“We will change first,” Della said. “Then we will concentrate on getting you sorted out. Sit over there,” she said, with an air of command. “Or help the girls, if you will.”

The girls began to strip naked in front of Billy. Once they got undressed, they opened their bags and began removing clothes from them. Dell just put on a thong, before she started dressing in a pair of red tights and a red leotard, which sported a long, red, pronged tail. She was either a wet dream, or a wet nightmare.

Janice had Billy help with her new bra; the bra added about two cup sizes to her breasts. He then zipped her dress up. The dress was so tight, she really did need his help to zip it up.

Rhiannon was going braless and after she had her tights and leotard on, she had Billy help with her crinolines and skirt.

Bettie wore nothing under her floor length gown. Billy helped her attach a collar around her neck, that had wings attached to it. He then had to locate snaps, at various places on the gown, wrapped a cord around her waist, tying it off. This cord was attached at the bottom of the wings and helped keep the wings secure.

Amanda’s, Sara’s and Cara’s costumes, were much like regular school uniforms, Except that Cara, who played Hana, strapped down her breasts and wore padding to hide her figure. They didn’t need Billy’s help, although they made sure he saw them in the various states of undress.

Della checked each girl very closely, touching, feeling, tugging and pulling at their costumes. When she was satisfied, they all turned toward Billy.

Billy had a massive hard on, that caused the girls to smile and giggle.

Della tied a towel around Janice’s neck and said, “Billy will never get into his costume like that, go help him and make sure you don’t get anything on that dress.”

Janice pulled Billy into the bathroom and worked on reducing his swelling, being careful not to get anything on her. She then finished undressing him and cleaned him with a wet cloth.

Billy then stood in front of all the girls, in all of his glory. There were a few sighs from the girls, as they all finally got to see what Janice so coveted. He wasn’t monstrous, but he was still impressive.

“Okay, enough gawking and posing, first your panties,” Della said, handing him a pair of cotton granny panties.

“Jeez Della, I was hoping for a pair of satin or silk panties,” Rhiannon said.

“You know he will be more comfortable in cotton, with what he has to wear,” Janice said.

Billy took the proffered garment and hesitantly began to pull them on. He was then handed a long garment that looked like a girdle, which it was. It was a high waisted, panty girdle.

“Let me help, I want to tuck you back, before you pull that girdle snug,” Janice said.

She reached inside his panties and rearranged things, till his manhood was safely hidden. It only hurt a bit, as she gently pushed his testicles up into him. Janice then helped him into the girdle, making sure everything was still in place, as the girdle snugged up. The girdle reached all the way up to his rib cage. It took two girls to get him zipped up.

“You need to wear that girdle for a bit to get use to it. We need to take you waist measurements now,” Della said.

She took the cloth measuring tape and measured his waist, “Right on the mark,” Della said.

Billy found it a little difficult to breathe, or to bend at the waist for that matter. The girdle had taken about two and a half inches off of his waist.

Billy was then handed a shirt. It was a white tux shirt that had ruffles up the front, the ruffles were about six inches wide and came down to just above the navel level. He put the shirt on and found it buttoned differently than a man’s shirt; still he got it buttoned. The ends of the sleeves he found, came out in a cone from above the wrist and ended as a lace band that hit him mid hand.

Della looked him over closely before continuing, “No, it needs something,” she said, pulling at the shirt at nipple height. “Take it back off for a minute.” She turned and got a box out, while he took the shirt off.

“Now these are breast forms, Billy. Not big ones, just enough to give you between an AA cup to an A. Now, I am going to attach them with some glue that is a lot like rubber cement. That will keep them on for no more than a day at most. So don’t worry,” She said, spreading glue on the backs of two small blobs of silicone. “They will peel off easily when we want to take them off.”

He started to balk, but he remembered telling Della and Janice that he would do it.

Della then attached one then the other forms. Billy saw that they had small nipples that looked like a pair of cones. Della took a measuring tape to his chest. “A 36AA just like I figured, but don’t worry, you won’t be wearing a bra.”

The shirt fit to Della’s standards, when Billy got it back on. It was just barely noticeable that he had two small mounds on his chest and the nipples were mostly hidden by the ruffles. Billy had seen a few guys that looked like that on their chest, but only a few.

Next, he pulled on the shorts. The shorts were made of a shiny black spandex nylon and had a satin stripe on the sides. He also noticed that they were very heavy. The seat of the shorts, he found, were heavily padded. He pulled up the shorts and they came up to his navel, with the girdle on, they zipped up easily. The shorts fit tight everywhere and added two inches or so to his butt and hips. He had a nice rounded butt now and curves on the sides.

Rhiannon then tied an inch and a half wide scarlet red ribbon in a bow at his collar, Janice helped him with a pair of black tassel loafers and Amanda helped him with the coat, which Rhiannon buttoned up. Sara crowned him off with a shoulder length, straight hair, black wig, that had long thin bangs and lastly his wire rim glasses. The glasses just had a neutral lens, so he could see clearly.

After a bit of a fuss, they then stepped back and took a close look. They couldn’t tell if he was a boy, that looked like a girl, or a girl, that looked like a boy, but they all lusted after him.

“Oh my.” “So sweet.” “Fantastic.” “Ooooh.” “I love him.” The girls could be heard saying.

“You can look, but don’t touch, he’s mine,” Janice said, caught up in the spell.

Janice took him by the shoulders and led him to a mirror in the hall closet. When Billy first saw himself, he started to collapse in a faint. The girls had surrounded him and kept him upright. He stared at himself for a couple of minutes without saying or doing anything. He then turned to the left for a few seconds, then to the right. All the while he couldn’t take his eyes off of himself. The coat with the shirt seemed to hide his new breasts, but he could see that he wouldn’t look right without them. He then turned and looked over his shoulder at his butt. He definitely had a girl’s butt now. That was the least androgynous thing about the way he looked at the present.

“Two things,” he said, “first how do I go to the bathroom dressed like this? Second these shoes are uncomfortable without socks.”

“First, you will have to go to the ladies room, with us to help,” Janice said. “The men’s room could be dangerous for you, dressed like this.”

Billy knew that Janice was right. He was likely to be assaulted, or raped, in the men’s room and he would need their help to get dressed again afterwards.”

Second, the shoes are too tight for socks, but we have something that might work,” She said, holding up a package of nude, sheer to the waist, pantyhose. “Take your shoes and shorts off and then sit down Billy.”

Billy took off the shoes and shorts and then sat down.

Cara and Janice then began to roll the pantyhose up his legs. Billy could feel himself wanting to get hard again, but he was unable to, so he was quite uncomfortable. He stood and at the girls directions pulled the pantyhose up the rest of the way. You couldn’t easily tell he had pantyhose on, unless you caught the stray sheen occasionally, or felt of their silkiness, or saw the hairs pressed down on his skin.

“He needs to shave his legs if he goes like this Saturday,” Rhiannon exclaimed. “It’s not too bad, but any girl will make him, if she looks closely enough and believe me, the girls will be looking very closely at you.”

“We’ll take care of that on Friday,” Janice said.

Billy got dressed again and after another round of fussing and tucking, he was finished. He felt electrified, as his legs rubbed together. He had never worn stockings or pantyhose before, but Janice could drive him crazy, by rubbing her hosed legs next to his bare skin. He loved it when she did that. Now he had the same feeling, multiplied by two, from his own legs.

Della set up her Cannon PowerShot SX1 IS camera. She posed everyone next to the mantle and tripped the self-timer so she could get in the picture. They took a half dozen group shots and about thirty more of individuals and small groups.

“I will email my Photobucket URL and you can download the pictures at your own convenience.”

They spent the next hour training Billy on how to act as androgynously as possible, except when he had to go to the restroom. There they wanted him to act as any normal to girly-girl would act. When in his character, he was to act overly polite, hold his arms in like a girl, speak with a softer voice and take steps that were shorter than normal, but not mincing steps.
 

*          *          *

 
The Friday before the show, everyone came over to Janice’s place. Billy brought all the mangas and materials that he had. Her parents were spending the weekend together at a Louisiana Casino. The first thing they did was to order pizza.

While they waited for the pizza to arrive, Billy passed out the completed mangas. He handed each girl two mangas. One manga was in a mylar sleeve, with an acid free cardboard back and the other wasn’t.

“I put one manga in a sleeve, with a cardboard back, to protect it, so you can save it. Who knows, when you all are famous, it could be worth a lot of money. Don’t open that one, it’s as near mint as possible.”

“Maybe we should autograph those.” Della said.

“Autographs can help the value and they can hurt the value. It is hard to say which way your autographs will go.”

“I say we go ahead and autograph them. These are for us after all, not for sale. They will be our keepsake,” Amanda said.

“I figured you might want to do that, so I brought some sharpies.”

“How about everyone use their character names?” Janice asked.

“I like that Idea,” Bettie said.

“Ok, I have a bunch of cotton gloves, so you won’t get your fingerprints on the manga,” Billy said.

“You too Billy, you’re also a character.” Rhiannon added. “Hey we could sign and number some too. Then package and sell them for more.”

“How many did you finally print Billy,” Amanda asked.

“Five hundred and twenty six, I already turned one in to my teacher, so I have five hundred and nine, minus our sixteen. I also have twenty-five of each, of the color sheets, uncut, in cardboard tubes. Those might sell too.”

“Let’s sign twenty five, and bag and board them. We will keep mangas one through eight and we’ll sell nine through twenty-five. We will sell them for twenty-five dollars each. The color plates we will sell for twenty five each also.” Amanda said.

“Alright, we’ll do that after pizza, let’s move this into the living room. Janice get the pizza.” Della said, after she heard the doorbell.

After pizza and carefully washing their hands, Billy passed out cotton gloves and they began their signing. Billy started the mangas out, numbering them X of twenty five and then autographing them. When they finished autographing them, he bagged and boarded the completed mangas.

“What are the cardboard things for?” Cara asked.

“They are stiff, to protect the comic from damage and are acid free, to help keep the comics from deteriorating. Serious collectors will have them graded and slabbed in plexiglass, never to be opened again.”

Amanda then passed out the numbered mangas to everyone. She gave number one to Billy.

After that, they took a few minutes, to look over their other manga .

“Wow, I am impressed. These look so much better than our copier mangas,” Sara said.

“I love the new story line. If these sell out, I think we should continue the story.”

“We intended them to be one shots, but we intentionally left the story open.” Amanda said. “If we sell most of them, do all of you want to continue? All in favor raise your hands.”

Six hands were raised, only Amanda and Billy didn’t raise their hands.

“You don’t want to continue the story Billy?” Amanda asked.

“It’s your project, go with it.”

“It’s our project, you have a say in it too,” Amanda said.

Billy then raised his hand.

“Ok, it’s unanimous. If we sell over three hundred and fifty, we will continue the manga.”

The girls then got ready for a sleepover. Janice took Billy to her room and had him undress in her bathroom. She did something she always wanted to do. Shave his armpits. She found boys’ underarm hair disgusting; this gave her the excuse to do something about Billy’s armpit hair.

While she had him naked and doing what she wanted, she trimmed his messy pubic hair a bit, nothing radical, just into a neat patch. Not a stray hair remained from there to between his legs, back to his butt. She then covered him in depilatory, from his chin down to his ankles. Billy noticed a burning sensation as the stuff worked. Janice stripped off and after the required time, she carefully washed Billy’s hair away. They then showered together.

Janice and Billy then dressed in cotton Jama shorts and spaghetti string tops, before joining the girls. With the small breast forms in place, he really looked like a young girl.

This was new to Billy, other than the costume, he had never worn any of Janice’s things before, or any girls clothing for that matter. Other than being softer and different in design, he didn’t see much difference in them.

The girls all looked closely at Billy when he and Janice returned, sneaking peeks, when his attention was diverted, from the one looking. None of the girls wanted to spook him.

When everyone was seated on the floor around the coffee table, Sara and Cara served soft drinks and chips to everyone.

“Ok, we are going to assume that we will continue this manga, so let’s get to work on it right now,” Amanda said.

They all sat around and talked about how they thought the story should go. Billy’s character, Saitou Akimitsu was going to become Janice’s character, Yoshimura Chiyoko’s, boyfriend. Chiyoko wasn’t sure if Aki was a boy or a girl, but she didn’t care. In the story, Chiyoko likes Akimitsu’s appearance so much, she goes out of her way to attract him.

Aki’s character is completely naíve and is scared of getting into a relationship, any relationship. He is always polite and cool, even when he is trembling on the inside. There are other sharks of both sexes out there, which are circling Aki. Most of these characters are confused as to what sex Aki is, but are attracted to his looks. His intent was not to confuse people; he was just oblivious to the facts.

They talked a little more and then began to firm up the details a bit, Billy helped with the dialogue, providing his insight into Aki’s character. The girls took that and included more of Aki’s thoughts into the script.

Sara and Cara did some rough sketches on the main characters, in the situations they were in. Billy was fascinated to see the girls draw, even though he knew that these were just rough sketches, they were a lot better than anything he could do.

After they quit working on the manga, the girls sat back to watch a movie on the television. The girls had all twelve episodes of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. It was about a boy, whose grandfather had him attend the same school his mother had gone to. The only problem was, it was a girls’ school. He was assisted by a life long friend, who just happened to be a girl. The boy falls in love with the Student Council’s President, who falls in love with the girl he pretended to be and discovers that the girl is a boy. Billy liked that the guy seemed to thrive and do well, considering his situation.

Billy found their choice interesting and he wanted to remember to ask Janice about it, when they were alone next time. They watched about six episodes, keeping up with the action on the screen, while reading subtitles, was trying at times, but Billy found that he liked the anime.

Seeing that they had to get up early the next day, they hit the sack early. Billy snuggled up with Janice; they kissed a bit, but eschewed anything more physical.
 

*          *          *

 
They all got up about five thirty in the morning; after each person had the opportunity to take care of any pressing matters, the girls fixed a light breakfast. Billy was told to go easy on the chow, as he would appreciate it later.

Billy was the first person that they helped get dressed. Things went as they had the last time, except that Billy understood why he had to eat less, as they zipped him up in the girdle.

“We are going to take bottles of water and some energy bars with us, Billy. I suggest you nibble and take small sips of water, to keep the number of trips to the ladies room down,” Janice said.

After he got the girdle on, Rhiannon sat him down and cleaned up a few stray hairs around his eyebrows, just about ten or fifteen from each brow. She airbrushed a light foundation on him, before she powdered his face.

“This foundation won’t sweat off or rub off. I am just evening out your skin tone. You won’t be able to tell it is there at all.”

She then rubbed in a cream, which just added a little something to his eyelids. You had to stare at his eyelids and you might be able to tell something was there, but it added depth to his eyes. Lastly, she curled and added a clear mascara to his eyebrows. The girls loved his ;eyelashes; his was as full and long, as any of the girls.

He finished dressing in his pantyhose, blouse, shorts, shoes, coat and the long, black hair wig. Rhiannon’s last touch was a pink/mauve lipstick.

Billy looked in the mirror, while the girls got ready. His appearance, while it was not totally feminine, was still hard to spot any boy, in the reflection.

Billy was called upon to help fasten the bras of the girls, which were actually wearing bras.

After the girls were all made up, Billy felt a little better. He looked positively plain next to them.

Cara and Sara then passed out nametags, which the girls put on, with their anime names on them.
 

*          *          *

 
They arrived at the exhibit hall about an hour before the show. The girls had given Billy a small black patent leather purse, in which they put Billy’s keys, wallet, lipstick, compact and mascara in it, to make touch ups throughout the day.

Janice had driven them to the exhibit hall for Billy’s safety. They didn’t want to get pulled over and have to explain his appearance.

Billy took one dolly with three boxes, Janice took another with two boxes, Amanda had a third dolly for the box of uncut sheets and the rest of the girls carried what they needed, to dress up their table.

Inside, they were given a table in the Shoujo/Josie section. Della and Bettie covered the table with a tablecloth; Rhiannon and Amanda setup two table easels, to show their mangas on. Janice setup a large easel to one side, to display the uncut color plates on and a numbered, bagged and boarded, manga on. She didn’t pin, tape, or adhere them to the board, but laid them down on it and wrapped the board with clear wrap. Rhiannon put up a banner that had the name of their Manga ‘The Girls Confess their Love for Aki,’ and its Shoujo classification.

There were ready about twenty minutes before the doors opened. So Janice and Billy, with a few of the other girls, wandered around for a bit. Billy saw some pretty good mangas, and some that were close in quality to theirs, but he liked theirs the best. He bought a few of the ones he liked best at this show. He didn’t realize that the ones he picked were either Josie or Shoujo. He even bought a Fujoshi, a Shoujo-ai and a Yuri, that were just about as good as their manga.

When the doors opened, Aki and Chi (Billy and Janice), with Hama and Hana (Sara and Cara), were out front. Their job was to greet the customers and try to keep them in a U at their table. Midori (Amanda) and Shizuyo (Rhiannon), were the money takers, while Yoshi (Della) and Kazuko, (Bettie) were there to help keep the table stocked.

Billy saw that quite a few mangakas and table workers, were cosplaying characters. Many were dressed as revealing, as their group was.

There was a flood of people that came in, when the doors opened. Mostly girls and a few guys headed into the Shoujo/Josie section. They mostly headed to the tables that sold their favorite mangas. A good portion of the rest, just went from table to table.

Aki and the girls greeted the first few people that came by their table to look. Some of them stopped to talk with them and had their pictures taken with Aki and the others, before they went to see the manga. A lot of the girls fawned over Aki’s group. They liked the Cosplay look they all had.

Aki was hugged by many girls, whose hands seemed to wander, and a few boys (yuck he thought), whose hands were worse. Everyone seemed excited by his appearance. Aki just grinned and kept up his polite behavior, although, a few of the guys got well placed elbows. He didn’t understand why, but they loved his androgynous looks better than some of the rest of the characters. Hama and Hana were both the customers second choice and Chi was a close third.

They could hear some customers speculating on whether Aki and Hana were boys or girls. About half were right, but Aki and Hana would neither confirm nor deny it.

For the first hour, sales were slow, but sometime in the second hour their table was crowded, as the girls and a few guys, saw the quality of their work. They became a pretty popular table to visit.

The color plates and the autographed mangas went fast. By the middle of the fourth hour, they had sold out of everything. They all stood out front then and were autographing their mangas and color plates.

After the crowds dispersed, Amanda paid everyone, the girls got their ‘Buy In’ back first, then Billy was given an extra hundred for his work, a thousand dollars was set aside for their next manga and they split the rest evenly, including Billy, who tried to turn it down. They each made about two hundred and fifty dollars.

They cleaned up their table, but there was still tables doing land office business. Aki, Chi, Hama and Hanna went to the rest room, while the others watched their things. Chi made sure that Aki had his purse.

The ladies room was a zoo, literally. Girls in many different costumes from Elves, to furries, to super-heroines, to other characters and were in all states of dress. Some were getting into, while others were getting out of costumes. They had to wait in line to get a stall. None of the girls questioned Aki’s presence, or Hana’s presence, in the restroom. In fact, it excited some of the girls, who just knew that Aki had to be a girl.

When Aki got in a stall, Chi followed him in and after dropping his shorts, unzipped his girdle and helped him pull it down. She stayed with him long enough for him to complete his business (sitting of course) and help him get dressed again. Then he stepped outside the stall. So Chi could use it.

He saw the other girls wash their hands, fix their hair and faces, so he did the same. He washed his hands, took a brush to his long hair and then powdered his face, added mascara to his lashes, like the girls had shown him and lipstick to his lips. The mascara was black, he noticed, so he was more careful in applying it. The lipstick had more red in it and was very shiny. He didn’t want too, but it would have looked strange, he figured, if he didn’t. Considering that he was in no man’s land, he did what the Romans would do. He was slow, but he got it all on right.

The other girls had been smart and had brought bags that had their normal clothes and had changed while in the restroom. This was one thing Aki knew he couldn’t do. He couldn’t go into a girls restroom as a girl and emerge from it dressed as a guy.

On the way back to the table, he said, “It was very funny, changing makeup on me.”

“It wasn’t me Aki, it had to be Shizuyo/Rhiannon,” Janice said, staying in character. “I think it looks pretty good on you though and I can certainly make it worth your while, later,” she said air kissing Aki’s cheek.

After all the girls got back from the ladies room, they took their stuff back to the van and then went back in to browse. It was a good thing that they had done some shopping early, as many of the stalls had already sold out or shut down. There were still quite a few open, which had overprinted, or lacked the quality artwork, while the rest needed a good story.

Aki saw some young teenaged girls that were about fourteen or fifteen. They had a lot of mangas left on their table. He went over to them. The girls smiled as he approached them.

“May I take a look at your manga?” He asked

“Yes please,” one girl said.

He picked one up and began to flip through the manga. The pages of the manga were all photocopied. The layout and artwork wasn’t too good, but as he read it, he found that it had a good story. He turned to call the girls over, but found that they were already around him.

“I think this is a really good story, they just need to spiff up their artwork,” Aki said.

The girls began to agree with him, as they read them.

“I love the story they have written too,” Midori/Amanda said.

“We can help you with your artwork,” Hama and Hana said, in unison, to the young girls.

Amanda then introduced their team to the girls, by their manga character and real name. The girls didn’t show any signs of distress when Billy/Aki was introduced. They just assumed Billy was Billie.

The teens then introduced themselves as Sharon Moore, Cindy Williams and Kelly Green.

“Are all of you Mangaka’s too?” Kelly Green asked.

“Yes, we are. Aki, Shizuyo and I are our writers, Chi is layouts, Hama, Hana, Kazuko and Yoshi are our artists. Aki is also our printer.”

“Can we see your manga?” Cindy asked.

“Sorry, we sold out and don’t have any more with us.”

“What is its title?”

“The Girls Confess their Love for Aki.”

The girls all winked and smiled at Aki.

“What a nice title. Are you a boy or a girl Aki?” Sharon asked, grinning mischievously.

“Yes,” Billy said.

“Aki has got to be a girl, she is too cute to be a boy,” Kelly said.

“Thank you, you girls are cute too,” Aki said.

“Do you girls live in town?” Amanda asked.

“Yes, we all go to Mark Williams Middle School.”

“That isn’t too far from where we go to school. We go to Kramer High School. Would you like to come over some time and see us work and let us help you a little?”

“We’d love too,” Sharon said.

Amanda and Sharon traded e-mail addresses and cell phone numbers.

They each bought a number of the girls’ mangas. They weren’t that expensive and they knew the girls probably needed their sells to break even.

They didn’t break even, but what with the mangas they sold to Aki and company they came pretty close. The three girls were excited that they might be able to continue their manga.

As it was getting late and they had started so early, they all decided it was time to go. Janice drove them to a nice restaurant, to eat dinner. Billy, whom everyone was still calling Aki, found it strange for a waiter to help him with his chair.

“Well, that went pretty good,” Della said.

“Yes it did, we could have probably sold a thousand mangas if we had had them. It was nice having those autographed and numbered mangas and color plates. Those things sold like hot cakes. That was what made our day guys and we owe it all to you Aki,” Amanda said.

“That was all that my teacher would let me print. We will have to go commercial to print any more than that. By the way, he said his daughter really loved our manga. He let her read it when he took it home to grade. He thought it was a little silly, but that I had done a great job on it. I won’t be getting that one back. It goes on file.”

They hit the bathroom again. Aki just fixed his face. He didn’t think the patrons would understand two girls in a stall. He needed to go, but held it till they got back to Della’s. The girls made way for him and helped him take off his shorts, pantyhose and girdle. He rushed into the bathroom and plopped down on the toilet. Billy let out a huge sigh as he relieved himself.

He came out in just his wig, blouse, jacket, tie and panties. The girls had already changed into their sleepwear. Janice undressed him above the waist and Amanda peeled the small breastforms off, before sticking on some bigger ones, a lot bigger.

“These stay on till tomorrow. Tonight you are just one of the girls,” she said.

They then handed him some big girl fancy panties (some lacy maroon boy cut panties) and a maroon babydoll nightie. He dressed in the clothes they handed him. It felt weird to him, in a good way. He loved the feel of Janice when she wore things like this for him.

They talked for a while and then played some games, but they all crashed by nine that night.

The next day the girls wanted to dally around with Billy dressed as Aki, but Della couldn’t pin down when her parents would get home, so after breakfast they helped Billy get back to being Billy. The only visible traces were his clean eyebrows and his almost hairless body.
 

*          *          *

 
End of Part 1
 
 
To Be Continued...

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

My, what a story!

Humorous, witty, mildly arousing and excitingly naughty! What's there not to like?!

So, when is the manga coming out? ^_~

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

love your stuff

I enjoyed it, tis a little risque :)) I have read all your stories I can find,they are an easy read and enjoyable. I have been hoping for more on some of them ie And that is the way it happened.
I enjoy your efforts, THANK YOU
cheech

... All the Girls? ...

Oh yeah.

Great work as usual, Paula. Who wouldn't love Aki, eh?

Hope to see more of this series soon :)

Nice

I really liked this. I'm looking forward to more.

Jessica marie

Saw this in draft form several months back

So glad you continued working on this, Paula.

Love to see where it leads.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

This story was a hoot and I

This story was a hoot and I know the anime community is just like that. You utterly nailed it. Excellent job.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

Heather

We are the change that will save the world.

All the girls...

Including, it seems, the High School girls, who are convinced Aki is female. Somehow I think when everyone visits the High School girls, it will be Billie that attends rather than Billy.

“Billy, if...[etc]...you could turn just as many eyes on a beach as us.” Amanda added.
“I won’t ever believe that.”

Always a fatal thing for a protagonist to say in TG fiction, as it's usually interpreted as an open invitation to prove him wrong... :)

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!