Amanda

Printer-friendly version

Authors note.

A warning, this one is downright dirty.
On the other hand, I could have made it worse :)

And it’s quite stupid of me, writing this one too. I already have one going here and that should really be enough, considering that I have two that I promised, yes stupidly enough promised, to finish elsewhere. So now I have four then? A little too much to hold in my head, considering the fact that I’m just a mere man :) right? Do any of you authors recognize this? Getting an idea, not about those stories you already write and promised to finish, but a new one, and in vain trying to resist, just too finally find yourself flattened by it, as if a road roller just passed you by.

Well, that’s my situation for the moment. Since I started writing here my other books sort of frozen in? Lack of ideas, vision? Don’t know really. A ‘selective’ writers block perhaps. Anyway I wrote it for you and I hope you like it. If there now is some age limit here I promise that none of my characters is less than ninety Earth years, but due too that this is happening on ‘Terra Newly’ the seasons, years and ageing works differently. But I promise, they are all ready for the senior citizens medal, and that place in the sun, preferably Florida if I’ve got it right?

---End---

.

--------------Story - Time-----------------

.

She had seen him in school, he had to be around thirteen she thought. Slim and nicely built with a ready smile. She was working as an assistant to the math teacher and the cheerleaders, having finished high school last year. She was emancipated, both her parents dead. Leaving her a vast estate, lots of money but nothing to do. And she was thoroughly bored, bored with the young and not so young, men constantly contending for her attention.

She didn’t know if she was perverted but the idea of owning that boy made her panty’s go damp. The idea had started to grow on her from the first time she laid her eyes on him. They were new to the school and with the semester almost finished she knew she had her chance. His mother was young, she had conducted an investigation hiring people from out of town and she knew how his single mother had gotten him at the tender age of sixteen. And how she had fought for them to survive together, and how the mother now worked at the local gas station. And finally seeing the mother she realized that she wanted them both, more than anything she ever had dreamt of before.

Perhaps it was because both had that inbuilt innocent decency that comes from doing your best without even knowing that you are. Amanda herself was something of an overachiever, extremely bright and beautiful, but also all too often cool, almost to the brink of rudeness.

“Hi James, I’m Amanda.” She introduced herself sitting down beside him in the school cafeteria.

“Hi.” He looked at her a little shyly, overwhelmed by the closeness of her.

“I’m an extra teacher here. We have looked at your test results James.”

“What tests?”

“Oh, you know, the tests you make for your teachers. I’m here to offer you the chance to study some more under my tutelage, getting you up to speed with the rest of the class. Or you can spend the summer playing, but probably without advancing to the next class.”

Now that was a truth that might be questioned. It was true that James seemed to miss some knowledge, mostly in mathematics, but when it came to all around knowledge she had been very impressed with him. Seeing his worried expression she smiled warmly.

James looked really stressed out as he asked. “How much will it cost?” well knowing that they didn’t have a dime to spend.

“It’s okay honey, I will follow you home and talk to your mom too.”

He looked up at her. She was very beautiful, with a sweet warm smile as she looked down at him, to be studying with her would be no great hardship for him. It wasn’t as he had made any friends anyway. As the school ended they went to his mother, Amanda giving him a ride in her firebird.

“Cool.” He stuttered as he saw the dark blue metallic.

“Is it yours?” ‘He’s in awe.’ she thought as she smiled again.

“Oh yes Jaimy, It’s mine. I might even let you try it sometime, if you’re good.”

When they arrived his mother was still working, so she got him to take her up to his room. His mother had rented the small house, not wanting to be labeled trailer trash, even though they had a hard time affording it. As she looked around she could see how his mother had tried her best to give him a place of his own. She had to admit to that, even if it was simple, it was still nice and warm with the walls made in a deep green color and some nice watercolors hanging there too. But only an old 486 DX66 PC and no internet connection.

Seeing the room she knew that his mother would make an excellent addition to her household.

“Is that you?” she asked, pointing to one painting showing a child sleeping.

“Yes, my mom drew it.”

“So what do you do on your computer?” she asked

“Programming games mostly.”

“Wow, that’s cool.” And she thought it was too. She knew herself how hard it was programming, but at least she had grown up with some of the best teachers on the continent, namely her dad and mum. To learn it on your own without internet was amazing.

“So what do you program in?”

“Delphi and BorlandC++”

“Assembler?” she asked curious.

“Yeah a little, but that’s hard.”

“Yeah I know, I have some good books on it though. If you’re interested?”

James looked at her, in awe once again. A girl, a girl who seemed to like him. And knew how to program in assembler, he couldn’t believe it.

“I think I’m falling in love.”

He murmured to himself, making Amanda blush as she heard him. She was also surprised, nowhere in the investigations had they told her that he studied programming? She nodded, listening she could hear a bike coming, and as she looked out she saw James mom leaning it to the side of the house.

“Jaimy, sweetie. Your mum is here.”

As they went down and Amanda presented herself, she surreptitiously inspected Jaimy’s mom. ‘Nice tits’ she thought, ‘and a sweet smile’. She felt herself fall down into her blue eyes as she presented herself, feeling a little glow of triumph as his mother blushingly looked down first, as shyly as Jaimy. ‘Yes, they are mine’. She secretly gloated as she steered them both into their small living room. After she had explained the situation for Jaimy’s mother she let them discuss it for a while before reining them in.

“I will come to get your son each day for the first three weeks.” Said Amanda. “Don’t worry Laura, I would love you to come too.” She smiled, and she would.

After the first week she slowly made the hour’s a little longer, introducing him to his new room. He had been very impressed with her estate, and the pink room she had them studying in had once been her own. She had handpicked the clothes with him in mind, and she knew they were going to fit him, as well as the state of the art PC she had ordered for him. As he started to feel more secure she invited both him and his mother over the weekend, making sure that she spoiled them rotten. It was as she invited them to a dip in the pool she got her first chance to play with James.

“I can’t. I don’t have any bathing suit with me.” Said Laura.

“Awh shucks.” Said James, realizing that neither had he. The pool looked really cool.

As Amanda had made Laura drink wine to the dinner and later had given her a few strong drinks, she could see how longingly Laura looked at the clear blue water, her inhibitions lowered.

“I’ll fix you some swimming gear.” She promised. As she came back with the bikini for Laura she saw the mother hesitate noticing its transparency, but looking into her eyes she firmly told her that a no wasn’t acceptable. As Laura went to change she turned to James with a pair of bikini bottoms.

“Those were mine Jaimy, I think they will fit you perfectly. Off with those ugly drawers boy.”

As he wanted to go and change she stopped him, she just fell down on her knees drawing both trousers and drawers of him. He felt very exposed as she held the bikini bottoms for him to step into, but she didn’t seem to notice, just complimenting him on how good they looked at him.

As Laura came back Amanda smiled. She looked so perfectly innocently sluttish in that bikini, it was a little to small for her and Amanda knew that when it got wet it would become transparent. She had installed cameras all around the estate and she hoped to get some really good photos to enjoy later.

“Very nice Laura.” She told her as she went to her. “Fits you perfectly, don’t they Jaimy?”

Jaimy had never seen his mother like this, her body so blatantly presented, and without helping it he fond himself unable to look away. Amanda laid her arm around Laura’s shoulders whispering

“Laura, don’t look, but I think your son is falling in love.” Making Laura as red as a beet. Over the weekend she took every opportunity she could to touch her, getting Laura used to her. As the weekend was finished and she drove them home she gave both Laura and Jaimy a kiss saying.”

“I had a wonderful time, hope we can do it again?”

Both Jaimy and Laura smiled back nodding. Yes it had been very nice, good food and lots of fun, and Laura almost felt a little deserted as she saw Amanda leave. She had gotten used to her touches now, and her compliments.

Tuesday she was fired from her work. The manager told her that there had been complaints about her soliciting customers and he couldn’t accept that kind of behavior. As she came back home she was in tears. Amanda who had been the main cause behind it had came late knowing what would happen, As she saw Laura’s tears she asked what it was and as Laura haltingly started to tell the phone rang. Laura hurried over.

“Hallo.”

“Who is it?.”

“It’s Laura.”

“Look baby, we are some guys that’s having a party. We understand that you’re availabl ..”

Laura threw down the phone crying again. Amanda felt a sting of regret seeing her, but it was all for the best, she defended herself. They were hers, not the towns, now she just had to string them along for a while and then reel them in.

By the end of the week Laura and Jaimy both wanted nothing better than to leave. They had unconnected their phone after a number of lewd calls, and Laura couldn’t even face to show her face outside the door anymore. As Amanda came she decided that it was time.

"You go pack some suitcases Laura, you’re coming with me. I’ll get you a job. You too Jaimy, hurry now. Up to your rooms.”

James smiled at her. He guessed which room he would get to sleep in, and to be honest, he loved that room, even though it was terribly girlish. It had a totally new, state of the art, gaming computer and some incredibly cool games. He just loved it.

As she took her new belongings home she slowly sneaked her arm around Laura, feeling her sob into her bosom. She nudged her tits caressing her, feeling them slowly grew, ever so gently without Laura noticing as she comforted her. As they arrived she turned to the backseat as if wanting to say something to Jaimy, making Laura’s mouth suddenly filled with her breast. Holding Laura in a steady grip she told Jaimy.

“You’re the main man here Jaimy, you can carry the suitcases.” Feeling how Laura involuntarily nipped on her tit she let her free, smiling down at her, not saying a word as she touched the wet spot Laura had left. Laura looked at it too, blushing furiously.

“Ready for your new life Laura?” asked Amanda caressing her cheek. “It’ll be good.”

Laura nodded shyly, happy to be away from the nightmare her new house had turned out to be, but nervous about the commanding way Amanda suddenly presented. Even though she was the older Amanda made her feel as a youngster and she wasn’t sure how she should handle it. As they came up to the room Amanda had readied for Laura, she opened Laura’s suitcases and started to sort her clothes. Laura she had put on the bed telling her to relax.

“Ah, such nice clothes.” She complimented her as she lifted a pair on dainty’s. Looking at Laura she smiled. “So naughty Laura.” Laura blushed as a beet again, but Amanda just kept sorting for her commenting, even smelling some of them to make sure they were clean. Finishing packing up she went over to look down at Laura.

“Laura, I need a housekeeper. I’ll pay you ten percent over your last job, and you’ll get lodging and food for free? Are you interested?”

“Yes Amanda, do you really mean it?” answered Laura staring up at Amanda, standing in front of her looking very imposing and sure of herself. Amanda smiled and sat down beside her, idly caressing Laura’s hair, feeling its silkiness as she compassionately looked at her.

“Of course I’m sure. You will make a perfect housekeeper Laura. But there are some stipulations though.”

“What.” Asked Laura, nervous again.

“When I entertain I will expect you to wear a uniform Laura, you don’t need to when we’re alone, but when people come to visit. And I would like you to call me Ma’am when working. Do you think you could manage that dear?”

Laura thought it over while Amanda kept on petting her, making her relax. Amada had been very nice to them, and now she even offered her a better job with a better pay than her last one. The drawback being to having to defer to her as the mistress of the house. Well, she was the mistress after all, both Laura and Amanda knew that.

“Yes Ma’am.” Mumbled Laura. Amanda gave her a big smile as she leaned down to kiss her lightly on her brow.

“You make me proud sweetie.” She whispered. She went to the cabinet picking out a simple gray dress and a pair of thin lacy bras that she had bought before, just with this situation in mind. “You can wear this Laura, as you already started working. But I want you to rest now. I’ll call for you when the supper’s ready. You poor thing, take of those ugly clothes and go to bed.”

Laura waited for Amanda to leave so she could start but instead she found Amanda being the one that undressed her, clucking her tongue, admonishingly.

“Those clothes doesn’t fit you Laura. They may have worked at a gas station, but sweetie, you deserve so much better.” Helping her to sit up as she put one of her own negligees on her, enjoying the effect the tight fitting silk had on Laura’s sensitive breasts.

“Go to sleep now dear.” She said as she stood in the door, enjoying her newfound mastery of her little doll. “And sweet dreams. Don’t you worry about Jaimy, I’ll take care of him.” turning out the lights as she left. Laura who found herself both tired and excited by Amanda’s gentle touches found it hard to fall asleep but in the end she succeeded, strangely secure in a feeling that everything would be taken care of.

After Amanda instructed the cook she went up to see to her newest addition to her household. She really liked James and had great plans for him, depending on how he shaped up of course. She found him in front of the PC playing War Craft. She smiled pleased as she noticed the absence of any suitcase.

“Off with those clothes Jaimy. They’re dirty.” she told him, in her best no nonsense voice. Jaime wanted to protest but as he saw her determined look he realized he had no choice. As he stood in his drawers he saw her look around.

“Where’s your suitcase?”

James blushed, he hadn’t thought about that.

“Can’t we go back to get it?” he suggested as he went to get his old clothes on.

“Stop there buster, it’s too late. Wait, I’ll see what I have.”

She didn’t want any of them to go back today. She already had sent the removers to clean the house out of everything reminding of them. It helped that she was the one owning the property too. She had already back traced the payment’s made and changed them, making it look as if the rent hadn’t been paid in months. Their old stuff would be stored in her cellar, without them knowing of course.

“Ah, here we are.” Picking a pajamas in some lacy soft silk and a pair of frilly panties. “Yes, they will do finely Jaimy.” Turning back to him. As she went down on knee before him he had no choice but to bow to the inevitable, lifting his feet as she slowly drew down his drawers, smiling up at him.

As she looked down on the panties he felt her hair touch his little friend, who suddenly wasn’t that small anymore, and as she just as slowly drew up his new pants he suddenly was afraid that he would have an accident as her hair continued to tickle him.

Amanda smiled as she saw the impact she had on him. Soon he would love those frilly things she thought as she gently put on his negligee, sensing his nipples grow under the silk. She bent down to kiss his brow whispering. “Jaimy, they fit you so nice.” Seeing his cheeks burn just as his mother had done. She couldn’t wait until she had them both in her hand.

After the supper was readied she went up to wake Laura.

“Laura, time to wake up.” She said as she leaned down to kiss Laura’s brow.

“What, oh Amanda. Okay.”

Amanda shook her head.

“Laura, we agreed. Ma’am, not Amanda. You must learn dear.” Patting her cheek.

Laura who once more felt as a ten years old gazed up at the composed face of her new employer.

“I’m sorry Ma’am.” Blushing again

“That’s okay Laura. Supper is ready, And yes, don’t laugh at poor Jaimy. He forgot his clothes so I leant him a pajamas for tonight. He looks quite nice in it but I’m afraid he’s a little overly sensitive. Just act as you didn’t notice Laura”

“No Ma’am. I mean yes Ma’am.”

Amanda leaned down looking into Laura’s sky blue eyes.

“You’re the best that have happened here in a long time Laura, you and your Jaimy.”

Then she kissed her again, on her brow as she suddenly patted Lauras behind.

“Upsy-daisy Laura, move that booty.”

Laura couldn’t decide if she should feel insulted or exalted. No girl had ever taken herself such liberties as Amanda did with her, but she seemed so sure about herself, and Laura didn’t really feel on top of the world any more. Looking at Amandas steady gaze she blushed again.

“Yes Ma’am.”

As they had their first supper together Amanda proudly studied her new friends and play mates. Laura’s constant blushes and clandestine glances informing her that she ripe for the taking, as well as watching the way poor Jaimy carefully moved feeling the silk caressing his body. She had known from the moment she first laid eyes on them that they were hers, and now they were. The rest of the time would just be making them recognize it too.

As they all had finished eating she gave Laura her first order.

“Laura, you can clean of the table now, and make sure it’s all proper in the kitchen too. There are some clothes that’s needs to be washed too. You’ll find the washing machines in the room adjoining the big bathroom in the hall. You think you can do that for me sweetie?”

She loved the look on Laura’s face as well as the awed expression on Jaimy’s as he saw his mother almost curtsy as she said “Yes Ma’am.” Blushing furiously.

“Give Laura a goodnight kiss now Jaimy. It’s time for you to go to bed.” She said in that no nonsense tone Jaimy had learnt to recognize so quickly. Obeying he went over and gave mom a big hug and a kiss, feeling how the silk caressed them both, and also for the first time noticing how thin mom’s new dress was, he could see straight through it. He had to literary drag his eyes from her as she gave him a last kiss whispering.

“Sleep well baby.”

“You too mom.”

As Amanda took him up she first directed him to the bathroom where she took commando again.

“In this household we sit when we pee Jaimy, do you think you can do that?”

Taking his clue from his mom he meekly answered “Yes Ma’am.”

“Show me.”

As he thought it over he realized that it was quite exciting showing her, she had seen him naked already so, after all, it wasn’t as if it was anything new to her. As he sat down and peed she looked at him quite pleased, only stopping him when he wanted to pull up his panties.

“Jaimy dear, we don’t want any stains in those. Look.” Using a tissue she illustrated how a good boy should clean himself, all the time looking in his eyes as she helped his little comrade.

“Can you do it yourself now Jaimy, or do I have to show you again?”

James didn’t know where to look any more, he was totally weak in his legs by now leaning at her as if all strength had fled from him. Feeling the aura of her feminine charms he breathed in her aroma, lost in mindless pleasure. As she looked down at him she realized that she had made a stronger impression than what she had meant. Leading him like a zombie she put him in front of the mirror, telling him to brush his teeth. As he saw himself in the mirror he first wondered who the pretty girl was. And when realizing that he looked at himself he couldn’t help it, his comrade came up to salute again.

As Amanda lead him back to his room his friend had a constant bivouac standing down there, and Amanda had trouble holding in her laughter as she witnessed his confused expression, devoid of anything resembling common sense, deeply marred by teenage lust. As she bedded him down she whispered.

“You’ve been such a good girl Jaimy, I’m pleased. Isn’t it a pity that we can’t play anymore. Tomorrow you will have to wear those ugly boy clothes.” Then she kissed him, lightly, on his mouth. Leaving him with a confused ache down there, and even more confused further up, as he in vain tried to sort out his new experiences. ‘Tomorrow’ he thought, not knowing if he should be happy or not. ‘Tomorrow I’ll get my own clothes back.’

As Amanda came down she found Laura bent over the drier, with her sweet behind alluringly beckoning. She took three quick steps towards her to give it a resounding pat.

“Everything okay?”

Laura squealed, surprised as she jumped up turning around.

“Amanda! Don’t do that” admonishing her.

Amanda steadily looked her into her eyes until Laura started to blush.

“Ma’am, I meant, sorry Ma’am.”

Amanda smiled.

“It’s okay sweetie. Sorry if I scared you, I just wanted to see that everything worked out for you.”

“Oh yes, it’s only Jaimy’s clothes drying.”

“And the kitchen?”

“I was just fixing the last Ma’am.”

“You’re such a good girl Laura, of you go now, and sweet dreams honey.”

‘A good girl’ thought Laura a little incensed as she went up to her room. ‘Why, that little hussy’, but the worst thing was that she had felt both appreciated and flattered when Amanda told her, and worse still, also had curtsied after receiving her compliment. ‘I’ll show her tomorrow’ she decided as she crawled under the sheets. ‘Tomorrow.’ Falling asleep, dreaming of someone putting reins and a bit upon her, naming her a good little filly.

The last thing Amanda did was turning up the heat on the drier, making sure to shrink James last clothes of his own. ‘Tomorrow’ she thought contentedly, snugly pleased with herself. Tomorrow she would have them both fitted to her expectations. They were coming along, just nicely.
===

When the morning came Amanda was the first one up. To be the mistress of the household was no easy task, she had two servants to take care of, the cook and his help and the gardener. Not that she was at the same level as Bill Gates, but the money was at that stage where it couldn’t help but generate more money, no matter how much she tried to spend it. She was in fact belonging to that magic number of the ten percent wealthiest persons, this side of the globe. But as her holdings were widely spread and owned by subsidiaries which in their turn were owned by subsidiaries, and so on, only her computers could keep track on just how much she was worth. If someone in that little town would have guessed they would, at most, have guessed on some millions. Little did they know.

Her parents, both financially geniuses, had made sure to structure the holdings that way, both for delivering that sweet headache to the IRS if they ever tried to research them, and for the sake of their daughter, they didn’t want her to get abducted or worse, there was just to many wanting to manipulate wealth. And they had succeed very well in their intentions, building two computer chains taking care of the daily handling, only giving notice to her when she absolutely needed to make a decision. Not that she didn’t know how to handle it without the computers, her father had been very careful teaching her the responsibility following wealth, but it was easier to do it that way, through the computers, than to have to show herself. Also, doing so might give some idiots ideas they shouldn’t have. Her mom had always admired that Swedish film star who kept herself so incognito and had taught her to keep a low profile.

Before we condemn Amanda for her lustful behavior, let me first state that she normally was a highly ethical person. Not that one would believe it looking at the way she had treated Laura and James. To her defense I might add that she never had fallen in love before, because, no matter what she herself thought about it, that was exactly what had happened to her. She was in love, deeply in love with what she expected James to become, as well as with what his mother already was. And as she somewhat confusedly looked at it, she only wanted to help them, and just possibly, herself by ‘owning’ them.

And isn’t that what we all want when we find that one, that unique person that we can’t live without. To own her or him, I know that it sounds so much nicer to mumble something like walking ‘side by side’ and ‘no one can own anyone’ but if really in love I believe we all want that, and both ways too, to own and be owned. If that doesn’t ‘click’ with you, perhaps it’s time for you to look over your relation’s, we are all primitives, no matter our surfaces. I admit that some are scared of this idea though, as it lends you to manipulation. But then again, whom of us can swear that (s)he isn’t manipulated daily? To be able to swear to that you would in all probability need to be both deaf, mute and blind, and feel free to guess how much manipulation those circumstances might place you in..

And somewhere Amanda realized that she was doing wrong, but as she reasoned. James had, according to her investigations, never been given a fair chance. All reports she had read had talked about a highly intelligent kid but sadly lacking of social graces, and with very few friends, no matter where his mother moved in search of work. The same could be said of Laura, she fought for them both, but the world just didn’t care. And the few relations she had gave her only a bitter taste in her mouth, at least as far as Amanda could read between the lines. So yes, she wanted to save them, in a way. But, she also wanted to own them. The question not yet answered though, to my eyes, was if she was as ready to be owned by them? Because without love going both ways, love won’t be.
===

As Amanda went to wake Laura she had to stop in the door. It seemed as if James had felt a little lonely. There he was snuggling up to his mother, both in their nighties, and both with a contended smile on their lips. First she thought she should wake them but getting a better idea she went after her camera to take some snapshots for her family album. Yes, of course you could blackmail with them, but no, it was for her family album, believe it or not.

Then she carefully sat down at the bed corner just looking. She was somehow reminded of her own parents as she looked at them and suddenly she got that terrible ache back, the one she had thought she had hid away so long ago. She tried to relax but the hollow ache in her stomach just grew worse as she tried to calm herself. Laura who had awakened as Amanda started to moan looked at her and then lifted up the sheet indicating that there was place for one more. As a deer flees to safety from the horrors of the highway, so Amanda fled into the embrace of Laura, and the safety of her bed.

When James woke up he found himself on one side of his mother and Amanda on the other, still dressed, with his mother whispering soothing nothings in Amanda’s ear as the girl silently sobbed. Listening James realized that she was talking about her parents and that his mom was doing what all mom’s have done since times beginning, consoling her. As he listened he wanted to comfort her too. She was so brave he thought, and so lonely, locked in inside her little glass castle. He crawled over them both landing on the other side.

“Move in mom, you too Amanda.” He said as he laid there holding her, same as Laura.

As she felt herself being held from all directions Amanda at last started to relax, turning to James she suddenly felt ashamed over herself, what was she trying to do to him, and to his mom? But she needed them, desperately, someone to be with her and care for her. James who saw her apprehensive stare wondered what it was she was thinking of.

“What is it Amanda? Do you want me to go?” he felt a little hurt.

Amanda smiled, ‘want him to go’ “Don’t be stupid Jaimy. I’m the one that wanted you here. You won’t go anywhere girl.”

‘Girl’ thought James trying to comprehend. “Look Amanda.” He started heatedly, just to be interrupted by his mom. “Oh, we know you’re a boy alright Jaimy, you just look so sweet in those clothes.”

She smiled at him. “Enjoy it as long as you can, it’s your last chance.”

As she told him he suddenly realized that she was right. Amanda saw how he suddenly became thoughtful and felt a smile coming. ‘He likes those clothes more than he wants to admit’ she thought to herself as she felt his hand slowly caress her side. As it glided up to touch her breast she felt herself reacting involuntary, her nipple stiffening. As he thought on he started to play with it, unwittingly.

“You’re right mom. Amanda, I’m sorry I got angry that way. It’s just that I like you and what you said reminded me to much of some bastards I used to know.”

He still kept rolling her nipple between his fingers and she couldn’t help smiling at Laura who also had noticed it. Laura smiled back shaking her head pouting her lips slightly as if sucking and then nodding to her. ‘An evil mum indeed’ thought Amanda as she slowly turned over so that her breast came into reach of James still holding to his monologue, his fingers still active.

“I really hated those assholes, they used to wait for me after school and in the end I stopped go. To go just to get beaten up wasn’t my idea of learning anything, I wonder how many grownups would accept that at their work? And. .”

As he came back from his reminiscence's he found Amanda’s tit almost in his mouth and his hand busy massaging it. His hand flew of her tit as if he had burned it, and as he looked at her he became beet red.

“Sorry Amanda, I didn’t know.” he said unable to look her into her eyes. But when doing so he found himself looking at her breasts instead, now a hair's-breadth away. It was still hidden inside her dress and bra, but somehow even more intriguing because of that. As Amanda observed his fascinated stare she moved her breasts a little closer, the closest one almost touching his lips.

James found himself unable to move, all his senses now clustered around that mammalian protuberance so important for his wellbeing. With an increasing sense of doom he watched his hand moving on its own, coming back to touch that wonderful orb of delight. He tried to stop it but the damned thing blankly refused to listen to reason.

It wasn’t until his mother harrumphed asking. ”Anyone hungry?” that he succeeded to break free from his spell. As he looked up on Amanda, puppy love written all over his face, she stroke his cheek lightly.

“Don’t worry, you’re a boy, I’m a girl. It’s not the end of the world Jaimy. But you do like your new clothes, admit it.”

He nodded a little shyly. “Maybe.” He said, refusing to say anything more.
===

As they sat around the table, Laura realized that she should be working. A little ashamed of herself she turned to Amanda.

“I’m sorry Ma’am. I shouldn’t be sitting here. I should be working.”

Amanda looked at Laura surprised. She was right of course, but somehow it felt wrong to her.

“Laura, I’m giving you the day of, with pay of course. We are going to get Jaimy’s clothes right?”

Laura smiled. “Thank you Ma’am.” Looking at her little boy sitting so sweetly in his little crá¨me colored nightie, wolfing his food like a lumberjack. ‘Thank God that she likes him. And please, don’t burp.’

“Brrouaaahrrp. Sorry.” Said James, sheepishly looking around. “I shouldn’t do that. Sorry.”

Amanda shook her head. “A, sweet girl like you. Where is your manner’s Jaimy?”

Jame’s muttered something, beet red again as Amanda went over to him saying.

“Time to get dressed Jaimy, could you get his clothes Laura?”

When Laura saw the catastrophe that once had been James clothes she felt terrible.

“How could I be so clumsy?” She said crestfallen. “I can’t understand it?”

Amanda walked over embracing her. “It’s not your fault sweetie, some times things just happen.”

She looked at James. “We just need to find him some other clothes.”

Taking them up on James room she started to look. Finding a pair of low cut jeans with cute red hearts on the back pockets she threw them on the bed together with a black top.

“Try this.” She said.

“No.” said James realizing that they were going back to town again. If some of his new school mates saw him like that, he would be a dead man, girl, whatever.

As Amanda and Laura saw his stubbornness they started to discuss with each other in a low voice. They seemed to reach an agreement. Turning back as one they came over to James smiling predatorily.

“You’re right.” Said his mom in a conciliatory voice.

“Absolutely right.” Said Amanda nodding. “To make it right you will need the whole shebang James.”

As Laura disappeared to fix the bath and razors Amanda started to pick out the girliest dress she could find, with lots of lace and curls in a weak pink and rose, to it she choose a pair of frilly pantyhose’s and a silky slip.

“Shoes.” She muttered. “The girl need shoes.”

Looking around she found a pair of high heels, but looking at James worried expression she smiled slightly and choose a pair of flats instead.

“James, your bath is ready.” He heard his mum call.

He felt he had no choice, they had decided it over his head. The right thing would be to walk into it as a man he decided, proud, his head high and shoulders straight.

As he walked Amanda couldn’t help admire his girlish gait. The way he walked now really brought out the seductive way his hips swayed, with a little twitch to every step, making it look very hot to her. Yes, she wanted this boy, and she would have him.

“He’s really getting into it.” She remarked to Laura. “He’s already flirting with us.”

Laura had to admit to it looking so. She had made him a very sweet bath with aromatic oils and lot’s and lot’s of bubbles. But as she was planning to go in Amanda stopped her.

“Laura, please. Let me take care of her. I promise it will be good. Okay?”

‘Her’ thought Laura a little disbelievingly, but she had also noticed how James seeped to perk up as he was dressed as a girl, but on the other hand. That was here, inside the house, she wasn’t as sure it would be the same in the town. But she knew that Amanda cared for him. She was only six years older but sometimes it seemed that she was older than herself too, and she was almost thirty. She looked into Amanda’s eyes and suddenly it felt as if she was falling. Without knowing how or why she found herself suddenly kissed.

“Good kitten.” she heard someone say as she got kissed again. ”You’re mine, little kitten. Go and wait now sweetie, and I’ll send out our sweetheart when I’m finished.”

She went into the room in a daze to wait as she had been instructed.

As Amanda stepped into the bathroom she saw James sitting in the bath with a little yellow bath ducky, singing to it. She had to stop for a moment and just stare, it was such a perfectly girlish thing to do. She couldn’t help her little smirk as she said.

“Jaimy. Stand up.”

As James stood up without even thinking of it, Amanda enjoyed his youthful grace before turning to the razors, choosing a new one she told him to lift his leg. As he did it he she started to shave his legs carefully and slow. She started at the ankles and worked her way up, both legs together, but as she came to his groin his old mate already had raised his mast, proudly announcing his interest.

As she looked further up she realized that he had his eyes closed, but it didn’t seem to help any. His whole body seemed to pulsate as he stood there, in tact with his throbbing. He succeeded in controlling it until she at last started to shave his groin in feather light moves. As the razor at last touched his most intimate place he couldn’t hold it in any more, and as he opened his eyes he saw it come, as out of a fountain, covering Amanda and her blouse in white jizz.

“I’m so sorry Amanda. I didn’t mean it.” He said deflated. “It just came.”

She nodded, continuing to shave him with those feather light touches.

“It happens.” She said matter of fact. “It will be easier now.” As she finished his shave.

She took of her blouse and dress, and as she finished undressing he found that he was ready to go again, his friend standing proud. She looked down at it and smiled as she went into the bath with him.

“You do my back and I’ll do yours.” She said mischievously as she let out the bath water, turning on the shower.
===

As they came out of the shower he felt very relaxed, she hadn’t touched him there even once, but somehow she had made him come three times. He doubted he would have any more problems with his pardner, at least for the closest decade, And the whole idea about dressing up sounded just stupid to him. No, what they needed was the bed and Amanda’s sweet breasts to rest against.

“Do you have any boyfriends Amanda?” he asked a little nervous.

“What do you think?” She asked him coyly.

He thought about it, long and well, and at last tentatively asked “Me?”

“That’s right girlfriend.” She twirled his hair around her finger. “You belong to me now, and don’t you forget it.”

He looked up at her as he suddenly realized what it meant.

“Come here Amanda.” He said, for once sure of himself, opening his arms letting the towel fall to the floor. As she came into his embrace he lifted his head to be kissed and kiss.

“You’re mine too Amanda, don’t you forget that.”

And it was so they came to Laura, entwined.
===

Laura did have some problems with it. Not really knowing how she should look at it, her girlfriend and mistress having her son as her boyfriend. But looking into Amanda’s eyes her protests died as she started to blush again, remembering her kiss. It was a long time since she had felt someone want her so openly and honestly as Amanda did. She had a strong, mostly hidden, streak of submissiveness in her and the feeling she got from Amanda’s outrageous behavior was that her mistress had all the right in the world to decide inside her own house. After all, she felt safe with her and all things considered, she was only the housekeeper.

As Amanda studied Laura she decided that Laura definitely needed a makeover, not that she looked bad in any way, but she wanted to introduce her in a new way to Jaimy. She thought about it for a while and then decided.

“Laura, do you trust me?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll send you away for some weeks, it’s for your own best. There are some things we will need to change with you Laura, don’t worry baby, you’ll love it. But now, let’s get Jaimy dressed.”

As they dressed him in his new finery he felt as if he suddenly was floating on clouds. He had stopped being nervous about Amanda, he was pretty sure that she was as infatuated in him as he was in her. The thing his mother and Amanda had didn’t bother him, she needed some happiness too. As they created his new look he sat there recalling him and Amanda in the shower. He was pretty sure that the memory would be staying with him for the rest of his life.

As they finally put him in front of the mirror he saw little of himself. Instead there was a very girlish young girl, no older than fifteen, and as he looked at her he saw her face transform into a delighted smile, as if she saw someone she had been waiting for a long time. He looked behind him to see if he could see who it was she was smiling at. Suddenly it struck him, he was looking at himself. And the smile was for him, or her, as it was.

“Now, that’s a horse of a totally different color.” Said Laura musingly as she studied her daughter. “A pleasure meeting you Jaimy.”

“Thank you Ma’am.” Answered Jaimy curtsying. “I’m pleased to be here too.”

“I told you, didn’t I?” asked Amanda rhetorically. “Jaimy, are you sure you don’t want to try heels?”

Jaimy thought it over again, then she shook her head. “I don’t want to break my legs. It would destroy my whole summer.”

As they went to their house Amanda already was starting to plan what she wanted to change with her Laura, after all, she was her owner now. She tweaked one of Laura’s tits and studied how her new possession started to pant, then she leaned over to her whispering.

“You’re mine tonight slave, and I will take you every way I can.” Laura started to blush but couldn’t control the involuntary opening of her legs for Amanda’s scrutiny.

“You really love to be my little slut, don’t you.” Amanda whispered wonderingly as she saw the growing wet spot between Laura’s loins.

“Perhaps I will let you clean me after your daughter and I had our fun, would you like that?” As Laura started to imagine it she couldn’t stop herself, she felt a orgasm coming, and Amanda’s tweaking of her nipple didn’t help in the least.

“Don’t you dare come without my permission slut.” Whispered Amanda sternly as she turned up to the emptied house. As they had gone through it all and seen that there was nothing left of their old home Amanda turned to them.

“It doesn’t matter.” She told them. “What’s mine is yours anyway. Let’s go home, girls.”

And to be honest, for Laura it was something of a chrysalis opening. She knew now in the depth of her soul that, for her, Amanda and Jaimy was all that she needed. At last she was allowed to be the slut she always had wanted to be, with a gorgeous loving mistress, who not only loved her, but also her son, or was it daughter? It was like a dream, and even if she had trouble with thinking of herself and James doing anything, she found that Jaimy was another thing. Jaimy was a magical creature and with her everything was possible.

As for Jaimy she had heard Amanda’s whispers and seen the effect it had on his mother. Somehow she didn’t mind, Laura was really sexy, and herself? She wasn’t James anymore, was she. She was Jaimy, a sexy young girl whose only dream was to please and be pleased, well, for the moment that was, there would be time for other things too. And there wasn’t that much to miss from her former life anyway.

And Amanda? Well, for once it seemed as everything had turned out as she wanted. Both her new pets loved her, and she loved them. She still wanted to treat them as her pets, but she knew that the love they shared was deeper than that. She doubted she ever could be happy without them, and thinking of it she decided to let Laura be with her as she decided how she should look after her makeover. But she would be the one deciding.

“The makeover pet, I’m thinking of giving you really big puppies, to lick for me. Would you like that, really big ones that you could lick all day long?” As she heard Laura moan and shudder again she smiled, making a studious effort to not watch the spreading wet spot between Laura’s thighs too much.

Laura was fun.
===

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Amanda

ALISON

You have obviously worked hard to get your story to this point,so don't waste your efforts by leaving it there.I'm sure you can do something more with it---I've enjoyed it so far.

ALISON

I have a few small queries!

Hi Alison,
Firstly, I still enjoyed what you were trying to put across, plot was fine, it was easy to read.

However, and I hope informative slightly critical personal views?

Your character build up didn't seem to match how they fitted in to the plot?

Amanda; extremely wealthy, working at a school as an assistant.

What for? - To find suitable lifetime partners? Not the character we seen her to be by the end of your story?

Laura obviously had some moral standards and tried to lift her and James out of the mire, EG. by living in a better dwelling she had trouble in paying for!
Yet these standards appeared to be dropped so quickly when she met Amanda? I wouldn't think she was the type who took charity so easily?

James, obviously smarter that the average but too quickly jumped into bed with Amanda, very young, immature, small dick, not one would call robust, but somehow managed to satisfy Amanda totally?

Sorry but; in my opinion your characters didn't quite match the plot!

Still keep up the effort, I would like to read more of your work.

Thank you

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

You know, I kind of agree.

You know, I kind of agree. I'm still playing with concepts, and this was my try for, ah, don't know really?

I read too much :)

That may be the problem, getting influenced by stories I don't really can handle? It's a behavioral effect, I'm like Pavlov's dog. Salivating?

I was trying to make it more 'real' to me sort of, even though I shamelessly use some cheap props, like Amanda being soooo rich. I'm not into that scene myself so i have little knowledge of it.

Sort of embarrassing that one I admit. But let's say that she wanted something like she got in Laura and James without knowing. Isn't it so that sometimes we do things for no apparent reason, the real cause coming clear after we did it? If so may that not apply to all three of the characters?

As for the theme you are right. If I continued this one Amanda would have to learn limits, and I doubt I would let James and Laura do anything more than tease each other. Then, on the other hand. That's me.

Some authors can do this kind of stories gloriously. But it's not real, It's a 'dirty' Bollywood fantasy, sort of. Not going anyway further I'm afraid. In real life I would stop Amanda right away and give her a good dressingdown :)

But then again. In a way it's just me testing where mine, and yours, limits are.

And I liked what you both wrote.

I love getting comments, it's better than those 'kudos' for me. It's good comments that make me see my misses. So Alison and Rita, thank you.
Cheers
Yor.