Cresswell Industries -11-12-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 11 - 12

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Friday, October 11, 2002 - 02:28 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Friday, November 25, 2009 - 9:30 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Eleven - Housekeepers

Grace had informed Melissa of her own intentions concerning the other residents. They were now all under her control and Melissa could only agree with her prize transgendered daughter, as she now thought of her. In fact she could not wait to see the outcome of her work.

Elizabeth's training had gone perfectly. For during the last three months Ivan had been showering the budding young shemale with gifts and compliments and as he so frustratingly kept saying. 'She was ripe for deflowering!'

Grace knew the importance of Trudy's, and now Elizabeth's, training concerning Lady Melissa's intentions with Joan and now with Joan's plastic surgery and alterations complete, it was time to reunite Joan with his family.

The last three months had also seen Lorna and Phyllis's relationship turn into a very sordid affair, mainly due to Phyllis's programming. Dennis had been living with his secretary Alice for the duration of that time and like his wife, had been enjoying an equal amount of sordid sex, but today would be the last time Dennis would ever enjoy the company of his lover again.

Dennis left Alice to sleep off her hangover and as he kissed her goodbye on her forehead and she moved in an arousing manner around the bed, he felt compelled to jump back and finish off the incredible sex they had last night. Yet he had an appointment with Lorna to discuss their divorce and considering Alice was only three years younger than his wife and had no qualms about wearing sexy underwear everyday, he felt that his luck had changed.

Though as he left Alice's flat he did not notice two people waiting for him to leave and as he descended the stairwell and left the building, the two people entered her flat using their own key.

As Dennis parked in his old driveway he shook his head with dismay, for his front lawn had not been mowed since he had last done it four months ago.

"This should only take ten minutes!" he thought aloud as he approached the door and checked his watch. "Get this sorted and back to Alice!"

It was a Saturday morning and Dennis had started to enjoy his weekends, for Alice was always hot for it unlike Lorna, however as the door opened his eyes nearly fell from their sockets.

Lorna was standing there in a tight black latex dress and thigh high black boots. Her hair was jet black and cut into a bob and her lips were bright red.

"Hello sexy!" Lorna greeted her husband. "I hope you approve?"

Dennis was lost for words. Never in his entire relationship with Lorna had he ever seen her looking so great.

"Well lover boy are you going to stand there catching flies or are you gonna get in here and fuck me silly?"

Although he had been sleeping with Alice for over a year and had enjoyed very adventurous sex with her, he had been considering stepping up their sexual adventures very much along the same line that his wife was now indicating.

"I knew you could not cope with me not being about for long!" he laughed as he entered his home once again. With the sight of Lorna dressed like she was his body was eager for the ensuing pleasure, for his wife was going to give him what he had always wanted from her.

'Yeah! if Lorna has finally come to her senses then maybe I might consider ditching Alice, when I get bored of course!' he thought with a wide smile of victory on his face.

"Well there's not much point in beating about the bush honey, we might as well get straight down to it!" Lorna smiled seductively climbing the stairs, making sure that her ass was sticking out enough for him to think of nothing else but her.

Closing the front door behind him Dennis climbed the stairs eagerly, his thoughts purely on the sex he was going to have with his wife.

Reaching the bedroom Lorna moved near a bedpost and clung sexily to it as if she was pretending to be a pole dancer. Dennis was a little taken back by the new look to their bedroom as the bed was now a four poster and the ceiling was covered in mirrors.

"I'm so sorry honey - I hope the new me is to your liking?" she purred sliding onto the bed and crossing her legs in mid air.

"Well Lorna I must admit it's a bit sudden, but at least you've come to your senses... Eh girl," Dennis smiled taking off his jacket.

Lorna instantly came over to him and helped him with the rest of his clothes. Dennis wanted to and tried several times to kiss his wife as she helped him with his clothing, but she always backed away telling him to be patient. Eventually Dennis was naked with his nine inch cock standing rigidly awaiting his wife's touch. Grabbing a firm hold of his cock she led him onto the bed and rather cruelly forced him onto it.

"Whoaaa! Careful girl you don't want anything to happen to him do you," Dennis remarked on his wife's sudden harshness.

"No honey!" she purred as she began to softly stroke it.

Then as he lay awaiting his wife's next move, he was rather astounded to see her move up onto the bed and mount his chest. His cock wanted to burst, Lorna had never acted this way before but he was enjoying every moment.

Leaning over him her black latex breasts pushed into his face. He wanted to fuck her right now, for he was ready, however, he suddenly felt something cold and hard snap onto his wrist as Lorna pushed his arm outward.

"What are you up to girl?" Dennis asked with a grin.

"Shhhh!" Lorna drew a red painted finger up to his lip, as she continued with the other arm.

Dennis knew that she had handcuffed him to the bedstead, but instead displaying fear, his mind was only contemplating the great sex he was going to have.

"I could get carried away with all this!" he smiled up at his wife as she unzipped one of her thigh boots and then removed the other one.

Sexily she ran her nails across his legs and down to his ankles whereupon she placed a leather strap around his left ankle and then the right.

"Stop messing around and straddle my cock girl!" Dennis looked up at his wife as she finished attaching the ankle straps to the bottom of the bedstead.

Then Lorna began to unzip her latex dress revealing her small breasts and then revealing her black satin look thonged panties, whereupon she turned around and bent over.

Dennis tried to get up and look at his wife's beautiful rounded bottom, but the handcuffs and ankle straps prevented him from getting a better look. "Come on girl my cock can't wait for ever!" he called out to her bottom.

"I've got just one more thing to add then your fun will begin honey!" she tormented him further.

Turning around she now held a ball and gag.

"Now girl I don't mind you strapping me up but I'm not going to put that on!" he shook his head.

Once again she straddled Dennis's chest. "Well if you want me to relieve your penis of all that sperm in your balls you'll have to!"

Dennis looked deep into his wife's eyes and for a moment he considered that what she was doing was some sort of retribution, but the very doe eyed and sexy look in her eyes was the same look she always had when they were in the throes of making love.

"Oh go on then - If it makes you happy!" he smiled, as he felt his cock twitch in the open air.

Attaching the ball and gag to her husband, Lorna then got of off his chest and moved over to the door. Dennis tried to look up to see what his wife was going to do next but all he could see was her moving over to door.

Lorna then opened the door.

Dennis tried to speak but his muffled voice made no sense. Then before he had time to think of another way to communicate to his wife another person entered their bedroom. Dennis felt fear for the first time in his life and as he saw the apparition coming towards him, he suddenly realised that he had fallen into some kind of trap.

From all he could see of the person who had entered the room she was a very largish woman. She was dressed head to toe in black latex with the only visible parts of her being her mouth, nasal passage and grey eyes. Her very evident large breasts were capped by her very large nipples that poked out of her latex suit's peep holes and as she drew nearer him he could see they were both pierced.

Then before he knew what was happening the latex clad woman was thrashing his now flaccid cock with a whip. The pain ripped through him as the large woman cracked her whip over his cock once again.

"How dare you even think that your little excuse for a cock could possibly enter my bitch's hole you pathetic excuse for a man!" the woman screamed at him as she let loose a volley of blows with her whip.

Then as tears filled his eyes, he realised who the woman was.

Phyllis then got onto the bed and gave Lorna's husband a full view of her very exposed bottom and crotch and as she did she sucked up his red and beaten prick into her mouth and began to soothe it.

With his tears clearing and his vision now restored he was now staring at a bald and very fleshy vagina, but before he had time to even distinguish any parts of it his face was buried in it.

Lorna watched her lover grinding her pussy into her husband's face and was soon playing with her own. Although Lorna and Phyllis were now lesbians, Phyllis was also a full on female dominatrix who was now programmed to enjoy humiliating and then feminising every man that was given to her.

Lorna lifted her latex skirt to show Phyllis that she wanted her and instantly her lover responded. Dennis's face was soaked in Phyllis's juices and he felt like screaming and kicking, but Phyllis and his wife had him trapped and as he tried to stop his tears he could hear the familiar sound of his wife enjoying sex.

Ten minutes later Phyllis appeared before him, she was still dressed in her latex suit and her large nipples were still erect and proudly displaying her piercings, however his wife was now naked and she was eagerly playing with Phyllis's crotch.

"Well Dennis welcome home and as you can see things have change slightly!" Phyllis paused for a moment as Lorna's fingers toyed with her labia. "Oooooh your wife knows how to pleasure me!"

Dennis could only mumble through his gag.

"At the moment you are angry but give it a week and you might be able to pleasure me as good as your Lorna can, but then again you might wish to change your sexual preferences and want to pleasure a man. Anyway you're probably wondering what is happening to you and that it would not take long for your girlfriend to report you missing. Well all I can say is that Lorna has informed your work that you have decided to live the rest of your life as a woman and Alice has also backed up that story, for she has left to help you transgress into womanhood."

Phyllis then went onto explain that Lorna would be undergoing a considerable amount of change as well, for Phyllis wanted Lorna to be seen out with her and she wanted everyone to know that they were lovers.

"Yes I'm going to be Phyllis's ideal lover and more importantly I want to have a pussy as eatable as hers!" Lorna remarked as she lowered herself down to her lover's crotch.

Dennis had no idea what his wife was talking about for all he wanted to do was escape, but as he stayed a captive audience he could not ignore the moans of pleasure escaping from Phyllis's mouth.

"Show him my dear!" Phyllis beamed with ecstasy, grabbing a firm hold of Lorna's hair and pushing her crotch deep into Lorna's face.

Dennis endured almost half an hour of Phyllis being pleasured by Lorna's tongue and when they both finally left the room he was left alone in his thoughts.

Several hours later Phyllis appeared with another woman dressed in a rather normal looking nurse's uniform.

"Dennis this is Nurse Hazel!" Phyllis introduced him. Yet before he had time to contemplate a muffled reply the blonde headed nurse thrust a needle into his thigh, which instantly knocked him out.

* * *

When Dennis awoke he was in a white room. His thoughts were still a myriad of Alice and his wife and just for a moment he guessed that it had all been a dream. However as he tried to move he realised that he was strapped to a cold steel table.

Just then the door opened and in walked the nurse.

"Good morning dear, it's nice to see you again!" she greeted him.

Dennis realised that his gag was not on. "What the fuck are you trying to do to me, let me go, you have no right keeping me against my will, even if that bitch of a wife of mine has paid you to do it!""

"Oh no dear you are completely wrong, we do have a right in keeping a philanderer like you here. Just as we do all men like you," she smiled bringing over a trolley with her.

Dennis could not see what was on the tray but when she pulled out a big syringe all he could do was feel fear. "Whaaaaaaat is thaaaaaat for?"

"Well this trolley contains all the necessary drugs required to help you on the way!" she replied testing the needle.

"Help me on the way to where?"

"To becoming a woman!" the nurse responded bluntly.

Dennis then watched as the nurse fiddled with a button on the side of his table and his head went higher as did his legs.

"Let me out of here you fucking weirdo's I know that bitch of a wife of mine put you up to this so you can tell her from me," he was cut short as his eyes fell across his genitals. "What the f..."

Dennis had no pubic hairs left and just to his right above his limp cock was a small butterfly tattoo. In fact the only hair he had left was on his head.

"I see you are admiring your new tattoo, Angela is so good with her fingers, she can't wait to do your permanent make up!" she smiled at Dennis as she moved between his legs.

"For the last two days you have undergone a lot of electrolysis and we have removed all of your facial hair and other body hair, but you will be able to grow a little pubic hair down here," she began to explain what had already been done to him.

"What are you doing?" he enquired shakily as the nurse then took hold of his limp cock.

"You must be very pleased with this?" she asked in a very menacing tone.

"Errr well yeah!" he replied carefully, watching the nurse as she placed it onto his stomach to reveal his balls.

"That must be quite big when it's erect ten to eleven inches?" she enquired jokingly and as she began to massage his soft scrotum around.

Dennis wanted to reply to the nurse's joke but before he had time to answer, she thrust the syringe right into his scrotum.

"AAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!" he screamed out loud.

"Oh that's so good to hear that this procedure still hurts!" the nurse laughed as she turned her attention back to the trolley and manoeuvred herself to his midriff. "Well my dear now that I have administered the first serum, it is going to do two things to you. First it will be very doubtful that your erections, if you do ever have one again, will be anywhere near four inches and secondly it will also rid you of all that nasty testosterone that your balls help to produce. You see the way the drug works is this your testes will start to produce oestrogen like every female does and this second injection I am going to put into your bottom will replace all those silly male hormones with proper female ones."

Dennis was totally lost in the agony enveloping his genitals to even hear what the nurse was saying, yet as she approached his chest with yet another syringe he fought back the agony.

"What are you doing now you bitch?" he grimaced.

"These will enhance your breast tissue my dear," she replied with a wry smile as she grabbed a hold of his left nipple and emptied the syringe. "And believe me this drug is a very miraculous one too you'll start to grow little titties in days!"

Dennis could do nothing but watch as she repeated the procedure with his right nipple and then before he could say anything else she emptied another syringe into his arm, which sent him to sleep.

While Dennis lay strapped and unable to prevent what was happening to him, Lorna was lying upon a table in another part of the building accepting the changes she was going to undergo with excitement.

Lorna had already been given the first of her drugs and was lying down holding Phyllis's hand as a very portly looking woman, who was the matron, explained what she would be going through.

"Now then my dear your body is going to go through a lot of changes that would normally occur over a space of ten to twenty years," Glynnis began. "As you will already be finding your skin is beginning to tighten all over your body. So in two weeks time you will have the complexion of a middle-aged female, however your vagina is going to become very dry during those two weeks. Phyllis you will have to make sure you keep her well lubricated and stimulated, because you don't want her loosing her sex drive do you? By the end of the fortnight you should nearing the end of your menopause and then we can give you our wonderful HRT drug that we have designed."

"Will I have a long and hard labia like Phyllis?" Lorna asked eagerly.

"Yes she will won't she, I absolutely adore mine," Phyllis remarked with such glee.

"Of course. It's the cascading balance of male hormones and testosterone that your body now produces which gives you your very long and hard labia, and of course that wicked sexuality," Glynnis the matron finished with a wink.

Phyllis did not need to ask, for obviously the matron who was about sixty-five had also taken the drug.

"Now is it correct that you wish to have pure silver coloured hair?" the matron enquired.

"Oh yes and down below as well!" Lorna smiled back.

"Hmmm that is an unusual request?" the matron looked puzzled, but what neither the matron Phyllis or Lorna knew was that Lady Melissa had plans for Lorna and it was all part of Lorna's conditioning.

"If my lover wishes it, then she shall have it!" Phyllis continued holding her lover's hand tightly.

"Err may I ask what is to become of my husband?" Lorna enquired.

"He will arrive home in a couple of months I imagine and from what I believe, Phyllis has already made plans for him," the matron replied.

"Yes I have my sweet, he is mine to do with what I like and I intend on given him a lot of dildo training!" Phyllis spoke with authority. "He will become our housemaid until I become bored with him or you decide you don't require him to be a housemaid anymore!"

"Oh I will look forward to that," Lorna smiled. "But what about his girlfriend?"

"Well that cock teasing bitch will have quite a shock when she comes out of her sleep don't you worry. The good ladyship has decided that Alice will make a very nice guinea pig!" the matron laughed.

Two rooms away from where Lorna and Phyllis were, a black haired woman slept quietly, her face was covered in bandages as was most of her body. While she slept a nurse looked over her chart and at the bottom of the chart she ticked the name 'Miss Joan Lownes'. The surgery had been very complicated and the next few weeks Joan would be subjected to more conditioning for she would have to accept and hate not only her new looks, but the shock of her son's new look.

Gregory rubbed his hands under the water and then let Hazel attach his gloves. Then he made his way over to the operating table where a young woman lay naked her legs high in stirrups.

"Hazel I take it the hormones have been administered?"

"Yes Gregory they have," Hazel responded.

"Are you sure her Ladyship wants me to do this?"

"Yes! She said she had the utmost confidence that you would be able to perform this operation successfully," Hazel answered.

"And the top end?"

"Yes very small and pert!" Hazel replied, "Her Ladyship has thought long and hard about it and has decided that this one deserves it!"

"Very well then - Check the anaesthesia and I'll begin!" Gregory shook his head.
 
 
Chapter Twelve - A Change of Times

The moving camera's installed in all of the rooms and operating theatre throughout Melissa's newly refurbished estate were displayed before her. Her empire was growing and her newly acquired properties and lands would only add to it, yet as she surveyed two of her workers she wondered about their loyalty, they were males and males were unpredictable. Gregory was already showing signs of contempt and although she had a major hold on him, she knew that one day he might turn against her and go to the authorities who could destroy her. The other problem was Dr Von Getz, he knew everything there was to know about her organisation and though Gabby had continually told her that he would never turn against her, he was in her mind a man and men were untrustworthy.

Picking up the phone she called a number and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello Grace darling I want you to get Ivan to bring you over to me straight away!" Melissa ordered and then rang another number, this time it was Trisha.

Melissa thanked Hazel, Trisha and Grace for coming over to her so quickly and soon got down to what was so important. Melissa had set up a videoconference with Gabby so that all four of her trusted workers and friends were with her.

"Gabby it's time you told me about Dr Getz?" she got straight to the point.

"Melissa dear the doctor will be no threat to you whatsoever as long as you never threaten him with the authorities."

"And why should I not see him as a threat?"

"The doctor was born a woman and still has vagina that is his secret, so you see if he is ever caught it would be the death of him or her depending on what prison he went to"

Melissa had noticed that the doctor showed no interest in sex, but had guessed that he was gay, but with Gabby's revelation she realised that the doctor would be a superb ally and would obviously enjoy working for her. Thanking Gabby she closed the link and turned to Hazel.

"Hazel go and fetch the doctor!" she ordered. "Grace I have called you here because I have another assignment for you and if the good doctor is in agreement I feel you will only enjoy the power it will give you!"

Dennis awoke rather groggily in a room he once again did not recognise. However unlike before it appeared to be more warm than cold like the last room he awoke in.

Realising that he could feel his legs he moved them half expecting to find them strapped, however he felt no ties whatsoever and as he moved his arms, he realised he was not strapped to the bed at all. Lifting his head he felt nauseous and soon slumped back into the pillow.

"Ah it's nice to see you are awake," a familiar sounding voice reverberated around him.

At first he began to think that he had dreamed about everything that had happened, but when Phyllis's voice stepped in he knew that he had not. Determined he tried to lift his body upright, though once again his head began to spin.

"You have to adapt to your knew life gradually dear!" Phyllis appeared in his sight of vision. Her massive chest was once again causing his focus to avert to them.

"Oh you will get to bury your face in my chest one day but for now you will have to be a good girl or I can't take you home," Phyllis cupped her massive latex encased breasts.

Whh... Aaaaagggh!" he began to talk, but as he did his throat felt like it was on fire.

"Shhh dear don't speak, it's going to take a few days for your new voice to settle in!" Phyllis responded to her lover's husband's feeling of pain. "In fact I can't wait to hear your new soft and sexy voice!"

Instantly he tried to fight the nauseous feeling sweeping over him as he attempted to get up. However as he did Phyllis grabbed a firm hold of him and helped him up.

"There you go dear, how do you feel?"

The room started to spin as he sat up and his vision distorted as the blood fell from his head. Phyllis then helped him to get of off the bed. Pain racked his body especially in the calves of his legs and as he tried to stand he found it very hard and very painful.

"Oh you poor thing, your little body must ache from all that treatment and surgery?" Phyllis helped him to take a few steps.

Dennis was only interested in getting out of here rather than anything his wife's weird lover was saying.

Phyllis let go of him and he began to topple.

"Oh you silly girl!" she caught him as he tumbled. "Here let's get you over to the mirror."

Once again he felt the strength of Phyllis's hold on his arms and wondered just how strong this lesbian was. Standing in front of something that reflected in his sight he stood painfully and awkwardly alongside Phyllis. Slowly his vision restored itself and as it did it unfolded the real horror of what had happened to him.

The black silhouetted figure of Phyllis was unmistakable as his vision closed in on the reflective surface, but as the figure standing beside the lesbian began to take shape he did not recognise. The person was naked all except for a black corset that was perched on top of two very femininely shaped hips. Suddenly his sight focused in on the face of the second person and although it was a very pretty and pouty looking female face he recognised it as himself.

Red painted French cut nails moved up to his face. His throat hurt, as did his buttocks, legs, stomach and cheekbones. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked down at his body. Two pert little breasts stuck out from his chest as the corset brought his stomach in to reveal a tiny triangle of black pubic hair that hid his butterfly tattoo.

"I'm going to enjoy playing with this pussy stick," Phyllis laughed out loud as she took a hold of the only thing that remained of his old body.

Staring back at his reflection he could see that his penis was still there, but it was very small indeed.

Just then the matron walked in.

"Phyllis you know that you can't begin his training until Monday!" she spoke with authority.

Phyllis purposefully rubbed his little cock as she took him back to the bed.

"Dennis, on Monday you will become Phyllis's so if I was you I would relish these last five days of freedom," the matron laughed as she too grabbed a hold of his tiny penis and rubbed it.

As Dennis sat back on the bed astounded, he realised that looking like he did, he had no chance of escaping his capture and going back to his real life. So as he dejectedly looked down at his soft and very feminine body he slowly succumbed to the injection the matron had given him.

When he awoke the next time he woke to soft and relaxing music playing from the speakers in the headboard behind him. Yawning he lifted his very slender arms up to his head and could not help noticing his long French cut nails. Dennis's male voice egged him to get up and run for his life, but another and very unfamiliar voice appeared to be directing his thoughts.

Sitting up he realised he was naked and for the first time since he could remember he could see his new body. Slowly he brought a hand up to his small and soft bosom. His aureoles were darker and slightly wider while his nipples appeared to be much larger than he could ever recall. However as he looked further down his soft and very womanly body he saw his tiny cock beneath a triangle of black pubic hairs.

Just then the door opened.

"Ah Dennis you are awake I see?" Phyllis acknowledged her shemale pupil.

"Err yes... Ohhh?" he held up a hand to his mouth, for the voice that came out was not one he recognised, it was a higher pitch with a very very soft feminine tone. "WWWWWWWWhat's happened to me?"

"You're a girl now my dear and you have a female voice now!" Phyllis responded with a matter of fact tone.

"But how... Err why?"

"It was what Lorna wished. You see after she found out about your affair with Alice she came to me and you see one thing led to another and before we knew it we were lovers. But the problem was she realised that she hated not just you but all men. Well considering you are still married and Alice no longer has any interest in you, we are forced to take you back. However the thought of a man walking about her home again sickened Lorna, so she decided to come to a compromise," Phyllis sat down next to the poor confused shemale, her latex dress creaking with sexuality as she did. "I would take you back as a plaything and Lorna would take you back as her personal maid until either of us get fed up with you."

Dennis felt angry with his wife, but for some reason his mind seemed to accept what she had decided for him. "But I know nothing about keeping a house clean?"

"Relax my dear during the next few weeks you will be taught everything you need to know about being a maid and a woman, and that will begin now. You will refer to me as Mistress when you address me and when you address Lorna you will call her Madame is that clear?" Phyllis stroked Dennis's soft and smooth thigh. "Now go to your draw and take out a pair of pantyhose and put them on."

Dennis did not want to do anything of the sort, but he somehow felt compelled to do everything his wife's lover asked him to do. Standing up he felt a very numbing ache in his calf muscles that gave him an awkward stance as he made his way to the dresser.

"Why do the backs of my legs hurt so much?" he asked leaning on the dresser to ease the ache in his legs.

"The doctor shortened your Achilles tendons so that you will only ever find walking comfortable by wearing high heels!"

Dennis looked down at the dresser dejectedly, he was trapped and even if he did get to escape, how could he ever convince anyone that his wife had done all this to him. But as Dennis considered his fate, the strange voice within him took a firm grip. Pulling out the draw he looked down at a draw full of unopened pantyhose all in black.

Opening the packet he awkwardly walked back to the bed. For the first time ever the feel of his breasts moving as he walked gave him an unusual but peculiar feeling and combined with his bobbing small penis he could not help feeling good about his body. In fact he did not realise that he had also and without a seconds thought rolled his slender fingers into the mesh of his pantyhose and had expertly placed his toes into the first leg and the second. Then with a contented eagerness he pulled them up his legs and up onto his hips.

Phyllis then walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a few items, the first being a black corset, a grey maid's outfit and a pair of six inch heeled ankle strapped stilettos.

Ordering her shemale toy towards her she ordered Dennis to put on the shoes. Obediently he placed his black encased feet into the shoes. Instantly the pain in his calves eased and he bent down to fasten the ankle straps.

"Good now turn round!" Phyllis ordered down at her pupil.

Dennis could not take his eyes of what was now his mistress's latex bound body. Her high-heeled boots seemed to be part of her latex body suit and the way it gripped her rounded hips small waist and very huge breasts, he could not believe that this old woman as he remembered her to be, could possibly be that same person.

Turning around Dennis held his arms up as his mistress placed the black corset around his waist. Dennis could not help but notice his small breasts now perched above the top of the corset and despite knowing that it was wrong for him to be looking as he did, he enjoyed the tingling of femininity that was emanating from his erecting nipples.

"Now then Dennis I need you to breathe in, because you are to have an eighteen inch waist at all times!" Phyllis tugged at the lace of the corset.

Dennis did as he was told and immediately felt the constriction of the garment as it tightened. Phyllis smiled wickedly as she pushed Dennis down on to the bed and placed her knee into his back and pulled the lace cord as tight as it could possibly go. Grabbing a hold of his black short hair she pulled him up onto his feet.

The constriction of the corset caused his breathing to slow and forced the pain of his hair being pulled to disappear.

"Good, now put your maids outfit on!" Phyllis ordered her shemale slave.

Dennis wanted to see what he looked like but the mirror he recalled being in the room had gone and as he tied the white apron around his waist, he wondered how he knew to dress in women's clothes so easily.

Phyllis looked her pupil up and down and could see he looked a little lost. "What's up Dennis?"

"I err... Mistress shouldn't I be wearing something else under this uniform?" Dennis quizzed his mistress.

"You will have to earn your panties and your bra and when you have you will strive to earn your name!" Phyllis replied with a grin. "And one last thing you will never ever talk unless you are told to by me or one of the other tutors here - Now follow me!"

Dennis followed his mistress in silence and as he did, he could not take his eyes from her well-rounded arse as it creaked in its latex prison. He could not understand why he was drawn to this woman, but with every step she took all he wanted to do was please her.

Reaching a room that resembled a kitchen come classroom he was amazed to find that he was not the only person undergoing training.

"Ah Phyllis we have been waiting for you and your pupil," a very small dark haired woman spoke softly but sternly from behind her desk.

"Please be seated ladies," she looked up from behind her glasses.

Dennis tried to get a look at the other three pupils who were with him, but Phyllis grabbed a hold of his hair and made him sit.

"Good, now then ladies I am Miss Primrose," she began.

Dennis listened to the small woman and as she stood up he could see that she was at least Five foot four in height. She wore a white blouse that was buttoned up to her neck ending in small wisps of frilly lace trims that surrounded her entire neck. Her hair was auburn coloured and was styled in a wedge that ran from the nape of her neck up to the bulk of her hair. She accompanied her look with a black knee-length pencil skirt that hugged her hips tightly. She wore tanned seamed stockings that sank into her four inch black court shoes, which made her true height to be somewhere under five foot.

Miss Primrose continued to tell her new pupils all that would be expected of them over the next week.

"I know that two of you already have a mistress and a master to go home to at the end of your stay. But for the other two, you will need to excel in your classes or you may end up becoming a prostitute and considering the looks of your bodies that would not be too much of a good life to lead," she stopped purposefully over a red headed young he-girl. "Now today we will learn deportment. And by the end of the day you will all know how to walk, stand curtsey and sit."

Dennis soon found out what the other members of his class looked like as Miss Primrose took a small register.

"Miss Kevin Sloane?" she called the first name, glancing up through the tops of her glasses at the four he-girls that all towered over her as they stood before her.

"Miss Kevin Sloane?" she reiterated with a more stern tone.

Dennis could see that the red headed classmate was obviously the one she was calling, as he fidgeted nervously.

"I'm not a Miss!" he suddenly croaked.

Then without warning the one called Kevin was grabbed hold of by his master and had his grey maids uniform torn from him.

Dennis felt humility for him, as he wore exactly the same garments beneath his dress as he did.

Kevin tried hard to hide his small pert breasts and visible crotch as he finally acknowledged his name.

"Miss Terrence Peacock?" Miss Primrose continued unrelenting.

"Yes Miss Primrose!" a young blonde headed boy stepped forward.

"Miss Juan Olivera?"

"Yes Miss Primrose!" a dark haired young man with a deep tanned complexion and Latin toned voice besides him stepped forward.

"Miss Dennis Trewick?" Miss Primrose finally called.

"Yes Miss Primrose," he answered eagerly. Instantly his male voice wanted to know why he was letting himself become embroiled in this madness, he was a man and no man could want this to happen to him.

"Now then girls, in future when I call your name, ask you to perform a duty or dismiss you, you will always curtsey and more importantly you will continue to do this when class is over," she began. "You will never speak when you are in the vicinity of any superior's without permission. Most importantly when you either approach or are approached by a superior you will curtsey before them when you are within two feet of them and answer them accordingly with Master, Mistress or in my case Miss. IS THAT CLEAR?"

All four of them gave a different version of a curtsey as they quickly acknowledged her.

"Well its obvious that you all need to start with a lesson in curtseying!" she smiled and clicked her fingers.

Just then a very pretty blonde haired girl appeared to their left. She was dressed in a short black satin French maid's uniform. Her petticoats rustled with every short stiletto click of her shoes and her sheer black seamed nylons swished as her inner thighs rubbed erotically together. The way she held her arms downwards in a perfect straight line and pushed the palms of her hands outwards as if to balance her, caused her cleavage and full breasts to jiggle enticingly along with every mincing step she took. For some reason Dennis's heart missed a beat as he set eyes on her, though not from lust, for his mind was wondering if he would look as stunning as this when his training had finished.

And when she gave a curtsey and greeted Miss Primrose, Dennis's new female voice told him that he needed to be just like her.

"Girls this is Dominique, a year ago she stood here like you, so you see you all have the chance to become an asset to our maids academy. But that's enough chatter because I want you all to watch how she expresses herself and by this afternoon I expect everyone of you to move and curtsey as she does!" Miss Primrose finished and left the floor to the very pretty looking Dominique.

Stella Primrose sat down behind her desk and smiled as she surveyed the four initiates that she was to oversee. Dominique had been one of her many successes and as she scoured the files of her latest recruits she shook her head in dismay. She had two weeks to get them into shape and despite her superior's drugs and psychotherapy, these four were going to be tough. Glancing up at the foursome all following Dominique's lead in curtseying, her eye caught the recruit called Kevin he was obviously trying his hardest to fight his training.

"Stop!" Stella called out, as she moved out from behind her desk her stilettos clicking on the floor as she struggled with the constraint of her tight pencil skirt.

"Dominique go and get Kevin's master!"

Within five minutes Dominique returned with Kevin's latex clad master.

"Your pupil requires further stimulation!" Stella grinned with a sordid look on her face as she went back to her desk and opened a draw.

Kevin's master grabbed a firm hold of his pupil and dragged him over to the table.

"Roll your pantyhose down to your knees girl!" Stella ordered the he-girl. "And bend over the table!"

Kevin attempted to pull away from his master, but the next thing he knew he was forced to bend over.

"You Juan roll his pantyhose down for me!" Stella ordered the tanned skinned he-girl.

"Yes Miss Primrose," he curtseyed impeccably and then began to roll down his fellow students pantyhose.

Stella then brought forth a very large dummy like object. Then placing the object in her mouth she sucked on it until it was wet, then she pulled the poor he-girl's bottom cheeks apart and then forced the object into his anal passage.

Kevin tried to struggle but his trainer and master had him held fast.

Stella watched with glee as she pushed the butt plug all the way in and let go. "Juan please?"

Juan then rolled the pantyhose back up onto Kevin's hips.

"Now then girls let this be a lesson to you if you don't try your hardest you will all suffer the same humiliation," she spoke sternly. "Now WALK GIRL!" she finished prodding the poor he-girl.

Kevin now had tears trickling down his cheeks as the pressure of the butt plug in his arse made him walk with an automatic mincing gait.

"And just to inform you all, if Kevin here continues to disobey the next punishment will be more severe than just a butt plug, cause neither of your trainers are shy about fucking their pupils over this desk in full view of everyone. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" she shouted angrily.

"Yes Miss Primrose!" All four of the he-girls gave an exact and perfect curtsey.

The next four hours continued with Miss Primrose shouting at Dennis and his fellow pupils for not doing this and not doing that. With the speedy response they gave, including the shell-shocked red headed one called Kevin, showed that the threat of more humiliation and punishment had proved its point.

Just then a bell a rung, just as it did in any school.

"Well girls or boys you will now join Dominique in the lunch room over there. You may talk if you choose, but I will warn you that everything you say or do will be monitored by the authorities here so watch your mouths!" Miss Primrose informed them.

Dennis knew that everything he did from now on would be monitored, so almost mechanically he pushed his arms straight down the sides of his grey uniform and pushed the palms of his hands downward and out. Flexing his index fingers and other fingers in the delicate manner that Dominique had taught them he pushed his chest out and his bottom out and walked in unison with his fellow pupils.

Inside the lunchroom were eight chairs and a table with five small lettuce sandwiches. All four of the pupils made a grab for their sandwich and swiftly began to gulp the small meal down, however as Dominique took a hold of her meal, she delicately smoothed out her petticoats and satin skirt and very sensuously crossed her black nylon clad legs. Then sitting upright she then very demurely began to take small nibbles of the sandwich.

Dennis sat down next to Dominique and could not take his eyes of her almost smooth and gorgeous looking legs.

"Err... Dominique how did you end up here?"

"Non Cherie!" she held up a pink nailed index finger, however she then toned her voice down to whisper. "I am no alouds to speakess to you in English," she whispered in a very sexy French accent.

"I'm sorry," Dennis whispered back.

"Buts I havs been as you says no always Frances!" she returned. "I useds'to be Angleterre likes you!"

Dennis felt a lump form in his throat as he considered what she had told him. However before he could ask her anymore Miss Primrose walked into the room.

"That's right Dennis dear Dominique did not know a word of French when she was an intern like you, but now she has a very hard time trying to remember any English at all. Don't you dear?" Miss Primrose interrupted.

"Oui Mademoiselle Primrose!" she stood up and very daintily curtseyed.

"Now then I must stress, though you are allowed to talk freely amongst one another your training is still on going so use this free time to watch Dominique and the way she carries herself during lunch. You are training to be maids and behaving like a lady is crucial to that training, so remember act like a lady at all times!" Miss Primrose finished and walked out of the lunchroom.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos