Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 17

Printer-friendly version

I looked at my wife with tears running down my face and said, "I just had a date with a man, looking like this, so pretty, feeling so feminine, so womanly, feelings are bursting out of me desiring a man, Steve. What is going on with me? I am a married man and I am wired to think and act like a woman now in so many, many ways. What is happening to me?"

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 17
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 17
 
The following week at work seemed OK. I loved the coffee breaks and lunches since our talk was all girly talk and for some reason I really liked talking about makeup, clothes, and men. I kept asking my wife why I find Steve so attractive and why I talk about men with my girlfriends. She tried to explain that was part of the Brooke Institute training. Their training is helping me beat my Feminzer disease. The Institute CD I listen to at night is helping me cope with my change in lifestyles, making me able to accept my femininity.

Cathy and I went back to the Brooke Institute each Wednesday night for "therapy" and they sent me home with a new CD that for some reason I enjoyed listening to each night while sleeping.

Our classes at the Institute varied from my acceptance of my new lifestyle to helping my wife with "womens" chores around the house. My therapist spent time on how I interact with the ladies at work to my feeling of being a woman coming from man's world. I spoke about the girly talks at lunch and the shopping for clothes, makeup, shoes all those pretty "things" on our lunch hour. Both my wife and therapist always seemed to be happy with my demeanor and said I was on my way to curing the Feminizer disease.

During one session, I asked my wife and therapist if I could change my wardrobe to more relaxed and wear pants outfits. I was seeing other women wearing pants and flat shoes, no nylons, and less makeup.

My wife jumped right in saying because of my disease, I had to experience the most feminine status, be the most lady like I could be. When I become most comfortable with this way of life then and only then we might be able to relax my dressing.

Both the therapist and Cathy looked at each other and agreed that a new "stronger" training CD should be introduced at night. "He is accepting the feminine ways but is still questioning the lifestyle."

Cathy said, "Terri, your desire to not be as feminine is an indication the disease is working your brain and you are still sick. You need more help and becoming more feminine will only help you in the long run to beat this disease."

I was disappointed, but understood that I would have to listen to my "teachers" if I was going to beat this disease.

Kim asked me about Steve and how I felt about him.

Wow, did that open up my emotions!

I told Kim that I felt good with him. He made me feel soft and feminine and always seemed to be attentive to my every desire. I enjoyed being with him and thought with my wife's approval I would like to date him.

Both my wife and Kim showed the acceptance of my feelings. Cathy said again that she is OK with me dating Steve at a slow pace. She thought it necessary for curing my disease. Kim agreed.

My head was spinning, dressed as a Southern Bell, in pretty makeup and high heels all the time and dating Steve was way too much for me to process!

The Institute was like my second home. Every Monday and Friday night my wife and I and Karla and Lisa went to their gym to "work out". It didn't seem like a real gym. We were always dressed looking so pretty in our workout leotards. Our exercises were clearly designed for women and the pace was very feminizing. Clearly we were not building our muscles, just exercising for pretty figures, but I seemed to enjoy the workout and the girls. We always go out for coffee and do some window-shopping afterwards.

Cathy has trained me well to accept feminine sitting and girly talking and shopping. I really like shopping now and look forward to trying on clothes and shopping for pretty lingerie.

A couple of weeks went by, listening to the Institute CDs at night. One morning before work, Cathy asked if I would like to have Steve over to dinner this weekend.

Wow, I felt all tingling inside, "Wow, a date with Steve!" I thought. Those CDs must be helping me and my feminine thought process.

With a big smile, I said to Cathy, "Yes, I would like to have him over for dinner." Clearly Cathy was pleased and set the date. She suggested we have Karla and Lisa over too, to help "break the ice" on my first date.

I got so nervous hearing Cathy call this my "first date". She saw my demeanor and quickly changed the subject saying we should go shopping for a new dress. I heard shopping and I was all excited and thought about shopping, not the date.

We canceled our Friday night exercise session at the Institute and all met at the mall to shop for a new dress for my first date. Karla and Lisa went with us too.

Karla whispered in my ear, saying, "Terri, this is so exciting shopping for a new dress for your first date. I was so lucky my wife understood my desire to date a man."

I looked at Karla with a puzzled face thinking, "Did my excitement about my date with Steve show that much?" For some reason I just smiled and said I was excited too. I'm not sure where that came from, must be the CD I listen to at night, training, training, training.

Everyone held up dresses for my approval but my wife came up with one I loved. It was very sexy, a beautiful shade of hot red, empire waist, very small spaghetti straps, form fitting of course. I loved it, my first full-length dress. My eyes lit up as she held it up on my body.

Cathy pulled me into the dressing room and within minutes I was modeling the dress. The first thing out of her mouth was that I will need a strapless bra for this new dress and might need a body shaper, my girdle will not work.

"Good" I thought, "Since my retro bra is very revealing and not soft looking." Wow, did I think that?

Karla stuck her head in the dressing room. She was blown away and said, "It was made for you. It is a beautiful dress and Steve will love it."

Karla mentioned Steve and all my thoughts focused on him. I saw myself dancing with him, Steve holding me in his strong arms, guiding me around the dance floor at his will. What a dream, as Cathy called me back to reality. Just then, I looked down and smoothed out my dress. The dress felt very good. My wife saw my joy of wearing a pretty full-length dress.

Cathy said, "Sweetie, this is the dress, it was made for you. It will definitely need a body shaper like Spanx, plus now might be the time to get you some pantyhose so that your garters don't show through." My girdle was rippling through the dress.

My wife told me to stay in the dress and come out and model for Lisa and Karla, while she goes and gets me a strapless bra.

I walked out in the large part of the dressing room and Lisa and Karla's eyes bugged out with acceptance. Lisa said the dress fit me perfectly and the color is just me. She told me to spin around. I loved this modeling, felt like a princess.

Everyone was fussing over me, I loved it. Cathy returned with a bra and Spanx shaper.

Back in the smaller dressing room Cathy helped me into the strapless bra. Wow, this was different. It really didn't have much support and my cleavage showed much more. I loved the Spanx, just enough control from my legs to just under my bustline. It really does smoothe out my figure and you can't see it under the dress. I loved it.

I looked in the mirror thinking women have so much to think about, such as so many clothes to help them look their best. But for some reason I enjoyed the experience and loved it all. Wow, what a change in my demeanor!

I walked out for Lisa and Karla to see. They both approved and said the foundations made all the difference in the way the dress fit my figure. All I need now are heels and jewelry.

Staring in the full-length mirror, I saw myself as a very pretty woman. Thinking "How did this all happen so quickly?", Cathy saw my puzzled face and came over and hugged me saying, "Terry, I love you so much, you are beating this disease, we will do this together. Plus Terri, look how much fun we are having together."

I felt so good with her acceptance. I could not do this on my own. Just look at me, I was a gorgeous shapely woman, or at least I thought I was a woman.

Cathy popped right in saying, "This is the dress. Let's buy it and go pick up some pretty shoes for your new outfit."

Back in the dressing room, I got back into my clothes. I really didn't want to get out of this pretty dress. As I as folding the dress up, I was thinking that I sure hope that Steve likes it. Wow, my thoughts are so girly. My wife has trained me well.

While drove home Cathy said, "Terri, your voice is changing back. I think we should schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow before our dinner party to fix your voice." I agreed and did not want to sound like a man in this beautiful dress.

We got home and Cathy told me I had to call Steve and invite him to dinner. I got so nervous, I was like a little school girl. She told me to calm down, I will be fine.

She was right, I was nervous, but he accepted without hesitation. He sounded so pleased I invited him over, I looked at Cathy and said, "He was so nice, he will be here and said he would bring the wine." "See, that was not hard Sweetie", Cathy said.

Wow, my first date! I was so excited and Cathy saw my excitement. She told me how proud she was of me and gave me a big hug.

The next day at work, all I could talk about at our girly luncheon was the dress, the Spanx and Steve. One of the girls said she wears Spanx everyday, it is the best for our figures. The girls were so envious of me and my first date. They gave me all these dating pointers on how to handle Steve. I was excited.

My wife picked me up from work and we went right to the doctor's office for my voice. Nurse Sally agreed that my voice was changing and we needed to change it back, plus I needed my hormone shots and pills.

I stepped into the examining room, striped down to my bra and panties, put the robe on. This girly procedure was getting old hat for me. A nurse came in for the blood test, another gave me my shots and pills. Sally came in for the voice medicine. Holding the medicine in my mouth for 3 minutes was hard, but I knew how important it was. While I was holding the medicine in my mouth, Sally did her weekly measurements of my figure. Her eyes lit up after measuring my breasts. She commented, "Wow, you are still developing Terri, very nice." Her comment sent a fear that my cup size would be bigger and I was not looking forward to that. My breasts were big enough. I was having a hard enough time supporting them now as a D cup woman, getting used to their bounce and constant presence was all I could handle.

I got dressed, all tests were fine. My voice was a little too low this time, but Sally said it will come around. I said I sounded like a teenager. Both Sally and Cathy laughed saying, "Wouldn't we all like to be a teenager again and have our figure back, too?"

The weekend came quickly. I was excited about my date with Steve on Saturday night and Cathy knew it. "Terri, I have a surprise for you Saturday afternoon", she said.

She said, "I have an appointment for you at Betty's Salon for "the works" - hairstyling, makeup, pedicure, manicure, everything for your big night. Would you like that?"

I jumped up and down with pleasure like a schoolgirl, saying, "Of course! I would love it!" I hugged my wife and said I was so ready.

Friday night after work we both cleaned up the house and got it ready for the dinner party. I was a little nervous because Karla and Lisa came over to help and said my voice was different, I sounded like a 14 year old. My first thought was that Steve might not like that, me sounding like a little kid. Lisa said, "Don't worry, you sound just darling." That was not what I wanted to hear, but there was nothing I could do.

My appointment at the beauty salon came quickly. Betty was waiting for me. She knew of my big first date and was all excited for me. She did the "works" to me. We girl talked all afternoon, it was so much fun. I looked in the salon mirror and saw this gorgeous woman staring back at me. The makeup was perfect, the hair looked so soft and feminine, and my nails were long and painted with little stars. Betty said those were there since I was a very pretty starlet.

I couldn't believe how great I looked. I was in heaven and the salon girls knew it. "How could a man look this good?" everyone was thinking including me. The problem was, I loved it! I felt so good, so comfortable in my new role. I was the perfect girl getting ready for her first date!

Betty hugged me, slapped me on the butt and said, "Go get your man Terri, you will knock him out with your beauty."

Cathy was just pulling up to pick me up from the salon. I don't think she recognized me, I looked so "decked out". She could not take her eyes off me saying how great I looked. She said she was so jealous.

We went home and Cathy said I should go right upstairs and get dressed. Steve called to say he would like to come over early. I got so nervous, "Early! Will I be ready?"

Cathy came up to help me. I was a bundle of nerves and she knew it. She taught me how to put on pantyhose. I had never done it before. Slipping on the Spanx was a real delight and the strapless bra, well, I was in feminine heaven.

Cathy brought out the dress and I lost it. I had to sit down and gain my wits. Cathy hugged me saying how proud of me she was. "Every girl goes through these feelings on her first date, especially with a hunk like Steve."

After slipping on the formfitting dress, Cathy handled me the long dangly earrings I wore at the pool party last weekend. They are so feminine, so girly. She spritzed on my favorite perfume and then I knew I was ready for Steve. I was so emotional I thought I would explode. Cathy looked at me saying, "You look great. Isn't this so much fun getting ready, being so pretty, being appreciated by a man like Steve? You are a sweetheart Terri, now enjoy the night."

While walking downstairs I had hundreds of new feelings happening to my body. This Spanx body shaper was way different, making my body twist and turn like I have never felt before. My new strapless bra was also way different. I felt like I was bouncing all over and falling out of my bra! Plus this new dress, full length and so formfitting, well, it just gave me so many new sensations, feminine sensations. I caught myself enjoying these new feelings way too much, I was so excited.

The doorbell rang and I froze. Cathy saw how nervous I was. She held me and guided me to the door, saying, "Terri, relax. You look beautiful. Smile and let your date in the house."

I opened the door and there he was. Wow, he looked so good! He handed me a bouquet of beautiful flowers as he gave me a little kiss on my cheek. I melted. I must have looked like I was going to fall down. Steve quickly caught me, grabbing me around my waist and held me up, smiling, saying, "Terri, I got you, you must have tripped on the rug."

I zoned out, I was in heaven in his arms. I looked into his eyes and put my arms around his neck for support. I did not want to let go. Wow, I loved this way too much!

After Cathy peeled me away from Steve, I was all red in the face, so embarrassed. Steve was the perfect gentleman making up some excuse that the rug tripped "us" up. "He is so nice" I thought.

We all sat down with a cocktail and chatted. I could not take my eyes off him, he looked so good. I remember in the Institute's CD I listen to at night there was a class on how to pay attention to your date, make him the center of your universe. Make him feel special and he will treat you with love and affection. Well, it was working. The CD taught me well. Steve was a dreamboat. What woman could ask for more of a man?

Cathy went into the kitchen and we were all alone. I got nervous. Steve gave me so many compliments saying how much he liked my dress and pretty earrings. I melted with those words and he knew it. We talked about the pool party, how much fun he had with me there. He suggested maybe I would like to come to his house for a pool party for just the two of us. Wow, did he ask me out on a date? I was so giddy, so excited, I didn't know how to answer him.

We just looked at each other until Steve said, "Terri, would you like to go for a swim in my pool someday?" I finally got a hold of my senses and said, "Yes, yes, yes, Steve I would love to come to your house for a pool party!" He popped right back saying, "Great how about next Saturday at 3pm and stay for dinner, OK?"

Wow, what just happened? He asked me out, a date and to his house. Did I hear the party was just for the two of us? I can't be alone with him, that would be too romantic. He knew I was nervous about the pool date so he quickly changed the subject.

"Terri, do you have a cold? Your voice sounds a little different." I thought to myself, he must have found out I had a voice treatment for my disease. Oh no! That is not good. He said to be careful if I was getting sick and to take care of myself. He didn't want me to miss his pool party Saturday.

How sweet, how he talked around my new teenager voice. He really knew how to handle me.

Dinner went well. We never stopped talking all night. He seemed so interested in anything I talked about. My wife was all smiles the entire night.

Steve left about 9 and I crashed on the couch the minute he left. My wife was all over me asking questions. "How did you like your first date? He is such a nice guy. Are you going to his pool party next Saturday? We will have to go shopping for the party."

Cathy could see I was emotionally drained. We left the cleanup until morning and went upstairs to get comfortable.

While undressing Cathy was telling me what a good job I did, how lady like I was, so feminine and graceful. She thought that my dress was perfect, very appealing. "Steve loved the dress. He couldn't take his eyes off you."

We were both taking off our makeup and I just started crying. I couldn't control myself. Cathy hugged me asking "What is wrong? We just had a wonderful night."

I looked at Cathy with tears running down my face and said, "I just had a date with a man, looking like this, so pretty, feeling so feminine, so womanly, feelings are bursting out of me desiring a man, Steve. What is going on with me? I am a married man and I am wired to think and act like a woman now in so many, many ways. What is happening to me?"

Cathy hugged me and tried to explain my disease and how I needed to cure it. She said that I was doing so well to cure my disease, that she supported me and that we will beat this disease together. She also said that it was all right to have these feminine feelings, it's part of the medicine, part of the doctors orders, that I need to let my feelings out, not fight being a woman, that this will beat my disease.

She did calm me down but I was a nervous wreck. Cathy knew I was not handling this first date well.

We slipped into our nightgowns and she held me in bed, caressing my body. She knew fondling my breasts would relax me, she knows how to "help" me, that is for sure. I was putty in her hands as she took control of my emotions.

She gave me my CD to listen to saying this CD will help my emotions of my first date. I was programmed to listen to the CD and to listen each night. I took the earphones and drifted off to sleep. Cathy whispered in my ear with her soft feminine voice, "Sweetie, listen, relax, and in the morning you will wake up a new woman!"

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The femininasion is complete

ALISON
'so I hope that Terri falls madly in love with Steve and leaves Cathy to live with him-----it is all she deserves.
Alison

ALISON

I am a little confused about who was at the first date.

I believe Kala & Lisa were invited to be there to help break the ice.

They helped set up on Fri night, but there was no mention of them being there on Sat night with Cathy & Steve, or did I miss out on something?

There appears to be another agenda with Cathy and it's got nothing to do with the feminizer disease.
My guess is that Teri will be off loaded to Steve when she is fully transformed to a specification- possibly at a v/high price!

However I am enjoying your story Terry, can you maybe speed them up, please?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Girlier and younger?

Why do I have the horrible feeling that Terri is soon to become Cathy's cute teenage daughter?
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

New Dictionary

I am not sure if English is the author's second language but (s)he needs to get a new dictionary, Just as an experiment try writing the rest of the story without once using the following words or phrases more than once per chapter - "Wow/Oh Wow!" "Girly", "Feminine". Unless it is a deliberate stylistic choice to make Terri sound like a silly teenage girl whose only reading is fluffy romance novels, I would appreciate her learning some new adjectives to use to describe everything - if it isn't a deliberate stylistic thing it is lazy writing and annoying, if it is deliberate - ignore me and carry on because it is actually hilarious in a way.
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Unique

Really good story. Unique and something to learned up to.
Celly of Dress Up Games