Black ice.

Printer-friendly version
Black ice
By Yor

This one starts out all fun and games
But it gets darker.

And the abrupt ending?
Well, let's just say that my characters could, and should, have behaved better.
But I still like it, ah, sort of? I mean, why else would I have wrote it?

Maybe you will too.

-----------

----------------------------

He had been walking for quite a while now, the rain showing no signs of letting up. The last week he had felt weaker and weaker. He guessed he was getting sick, but it didn't seem to matter. As long as he still had the strength to move he would.

The autumn had finally arrived, the leafs changing colors, and the shrill cries from the birds migrating troubled him, creating a wild longing in him too.

Even without any clear goal for his travel, and of lately without much money too, making him and it all almost imaginary, he still had this need to move on. As if searching for something, but for what he couldn't say.

He woke up sometime later in a water filled ditch. why he was laying there he couldn't figure out, but the cold didn't seem so bad any more. He reckoned he just could lay back and rest a little before moving on.

Then he heard footsteps running, as if someone was hurrying to see what had happened. A pair of strong hands helped him up, lifting of his rucksack, and as he came up from the ditch he started to shiver uncontrollably.

"What on earth do you think you're doing, sleeping in a water-filled ditch? Are you mad?"

"Mum he's sick. Look at him." He tried to focus on what they were saying but their voices seemed to come and go, and he started to fold up again. She must have been smaller than him but easily strong enough to help him to their car, with her mum taking care of rucksack. She put him on the backseat but not before her mum had laid a plaid over it.

"You smell awful, do you know that? And now we have a problem more. I'll just have to take you in, but you better behave, you hear."

Then he fell down into a darkness not remembering a thing until he woke up in a small but comfortable looking room. It seemed to be on the upper floor of the building as he could see tree crowns outside the window, their vibrant autumn colors gleaming as frozen flames against the waning light.

He couldn't remember how he had gotten into the bed but it didn't matter, it was warm and comfortable and smelled slightly from violets, or was it soap? And he felt clean, for the first time in weeks. Somebody had given him a wash.

It smelt safe somehow he concluded after in vain searching for the right definition. Suddenly he realized that he needed a toilet, badly. As he stood up to walk he found that he sadly had misjudged his condition.

He found himself on knees and hands, feeling rather silly in fact, as if he was some sort of long distance runner preparing for the start. As he was trying to collect his strength for a new try he heard the door open.

He looked up, feeling immensely clumsy as he saw a exasperated young girl look down on him. "And where do we think we are going then?" She asked, her dainty hands on her hips.

"The bathroom?" He muttered questioningly, feeling even more stupid.

But she seemed to understand. She nodded in a almost businesslike sort of way, sharply telling him. "Stay here."

Disappearing to appear almost immediately with what looked most as some strange chair on wheels. She put in the corner, and then went over to him to help him up. She was strong for her size he noticed, reminding him of the hands that had helped him up from the ditch.

"Sit still." She said as she got him into the chair. As he waited for her to start rolling him to the toilet she just stood there beside him, impatiently drumming her fingers.

"Didn't you need a toilet?" He nodded. "Well, there you are." Pointing at the contraption he was sitting on. Suddenly he realized that this was the toilet, of sorts. The seat had a hole to it and under there was a bedpan placed. He flushed a little as he looked at her.

"Thanks, I'll handle it from here." He tried to assure her. She still refused to leave, just looking, as if waiting for him to go. "Look, what's your name?"

"Sandra."

"Sandra. I'll do just fine. But I can't when you're looking."

She smiled at me nodding, but then she asked. "And you're going to do it in your pants?"

'Pants?' what the hell was she talking about?

As he looked down he discovered that what he had thought of as his drawers in fact was, just that. A pair of black cotton panties. Suddenly mortified he desperately tried to get them of him, forgetting all about her, when her little hands appeared out of nowhere efficiently helping them off .

"There, I'll leave you now. There's tissues beside you. You can call me when you're finished, but please, don't miss." And then she left him alone to try to sort it out. As he relieved himself he realized that what he had thought of as his nightshirt in fact was a nightgown, and to small too. 'Hers?' but the panties had to be her mothers.

'I'm dressed like some pornographic nightmare' he thought as he tried to relax. Finally finished he succeeded in getting them up himself. But as he tried to make it back to the bed he only made it halfway. She must have stood just outside listening as she appeared instantly, scolding him like some retarded halfwit.

"Stupid, stupid boy. Now, why didn't you call for me. Don't be so embarrassed, I've already seen all there is. You're my responsibility and, oh, you're hopeless, come here." Still grumbling she half helped, half carried, him to the bed, continuously making the same reprovingly noises as she put him under the covers again, but, all of it in a most professional manner.
==

After being scolded and put to bed I finally can relax to look at her. She's lovely with her raven black hair and brown eyes in a heart shaped face, looking at me as if I was a naughty child. She seems young and sweet, and even when angry she has this friendly bemused, although now slightly imperious, smile while she studies me.

"Listen and learn my mum use to say, and don't be ashamed to ask for help."

"Where is my clothes Sandra?"

"Mum is washing them, those that's whole. We threw away most though, they stank. Be still now so I can." Then she starts to fix with my nightshirt, smoothing it out, and as her hands moves over me, light as butterflies, I feel myself redden. "There." She says sounding satisfied, fondly patting my stomach.

She smiles at me. "Now you look nice."

"Nice?"

"Well, we tried to pick boyish things but it was difficult. I let you have my old nightgown, it's a little small but, look, we're having a matched set" she points at her nightgown, still letting her hand rest on my tummy, making a soothing circular motion, as if to calm like some frightened beast while she observes my reactions.

If I like her nightgown? I realize that she wears one just like me, but where mine is black hers is a weak powder blue. "We look like sisters." she tells me as her smile gets wider. Noticing me move away a little she press her hand on my stomach, arresting my motion. "Be still Treasure, I'm not dangerous." Trying to calm me.

"Treasure?" What does she mean?

Feeling slightly embarrassed I can't help but smile with her. Of course she isn't dangerous. It's just me, being nervous that her mother might show up, seeing us this intimate. She is sitting so near me now that I can literary feel her body heat and her smell is just like the bed, violets and soap. She looks at me serenely, seriously. And suddenly I can see the woman she will become. And I can't help it, I'm taken with my vision.

"You're mine." She says looking at me as if I'm some sort of gift from the Gods.

I wait for the revelation, but with none forthcoming I carefully ask, feeling quite perplexed. "I am? And how came that to be Sandra?"

"Mum said that in Japan, if you save someone from killing themselves, they will become your responsibility." She looks at me becoming even more serious.

"And that's what you were doing, wasn't it."

I'm starting to deny it but looking into her eyes I find that I don't really know. And also that I don't want to lie to her, ever. Was that what it had been about? It didn't felt like it then?

"I don't know Sandra, I hope not." I answer, feeling her breath on my face as I look in her serious brown eyes, just inches away from me as they search mine.

She nods as if satisfied with my answer. Then she smiles widely again remembering.

"Mum said we would work out fine. She said you seemed even more stubborn than me. Do you know what Mum called you?"

"No?"

"She said you're my treasure."

Well, that explains the name at least. It makes me smile hearing her so earnestly declare me her treasure. It seemed as it was Sandra who saw my rucksack sticking up from the ditch, and her that made her mother stop to look. After helping getting me up the room her mum had left me in her care. I want to ask her who it was that washed me, but as I look at her I just know.

"So you think I'm yours then Sandra?" I ask as I look down at her, smiling, sitting so innocently in her blue dress, smelling faintly of soap, summer and laughter.

She nods. "You are, Treasure."

I don't really know how to respond to that name, it makes me feel weird.
"And you Sandra, are you ready for me?"

She nods, serious. "I think so."

I can't get a grip on her, just as I think I understand her she throws me another one. "Sandra, I'll be an old man while you still are young."

She smiles at that, and I know I'm exaggerating a little, but there is a age difference here and I want her to stop dreaming about me. She should be dreaming of some boy band, or dolphins, something? Not me.

"Mum told me that I would learn a lot, and that you seems badly in need of learning too."

And there she does it again, making me lose my thread.

"Sandra listen, you're very sweet, and I'm sure your mum is nice too. But I've been my own man for a long time now. And even if I wanted, we would still have to wait. You still have some growing to do Sandra."

Now she's hurt and her hand who until then has flirted with my tummy suddenly stops. "You're free to leave whenever you want. " she tells me with the utmost dignity. "and I'm sorry if my age offends you." Then she reconsiders.

"I still think you should stay though, but if you want to leave?" Now clearly upset, her eyes filling with tears as she stands up. "Mum says that everyone has their own free will. I'll go tell her."

"Wait Sandra, please, come back." She hesitantly comes back.

"I'm sorry, I'll stay as long as you like. As you said, I think I'm your responsibility. I'm just a little freaked out by it all. Waking up here dressed like this. Do you think your responsibility would include something to eat?"

She smiles through her tears. "Yes it does, wait here, and yes, Mum wants to see you too."

Then she runs away, leaving me alone. I try to make some sense of it but fails miserably. It could be some feverish dream of course but it seems so real?
==

After waiting quite a while, finally dozing of in the comfortable bed, Sandra's mother comes in. She seems vaguely oriental in her ways but comfortably Caucasian in her looks. With the same lovely serene smile as her daughter and wise gray eyes. As if she had seen more than she cared to remember.

"Hi Treasure." She says.

"Uh, it's James in fact?" I corrected her reluctantly not wanting to offend.

She shook her head. "No dear, your James is dead and gone. He died in that ditch sweetie. You're Sandra's treasure now, you two really need to sort it out, the sooner the better." She sits down at my side still smiling a little. "Sandra gave you something of her own to save you boy, and that makes you bounded, you will learn. She nods as if to herself as she feels my brow.

"Turn over Treasure, I need to take your temperature."

I have to admit to them both being bossy, but she is quite businesslike about it, pulling down the panties and putting in the thermometer in one smooth movement, although the little caressing pat takes me by surprise, all the while talking soothingly to me, much in the same manner as Sandra had done before.

"Sandra has waited a long time for someone nice Treasure. You and her will both have to get to know each other and learn to trust."

"Ma'am, she's much to young for me." I try, feeling cold sweat breaking out.

She smile hearing me. "I think you'll find her grown enough, Treasure."

She studies me thoughtfully while lightly letting her finger track my spine. "Oh, make no mistake Treasure, you're hers now. You're bounded with her and her demands will become your wishes, whether you want it or not." Then she turns track on me again.

"And James dear, it will be so much better on you both if you just accept it. Fighting will only make you both tired feeling sorry for yourselves. Also, as you thought, you're the one mature, so even when she thinks she leads, you will still be able to guide. Can you see what I mean James?"

"Mum." Comes a complaining voice. "You're spoiling my fun."
==

It was Sandra coming back seeing her Mum taking care of Treasure. James who still was trying to get around to the idea of being Sandra's willing subject failed to take notice. He could only shake his head at the preposterous allegation of him having to do her will.

As Sandra's mother saw his disbelief, she sighed and turned to her daughter. "Sandra, I'm sorry dear, but you'll have to show him. He doesn't believe it."

"Mumm." Sandra was blushing "Please, let him be."

"No, he needs to know, and you do too Sandra, what a bounding really is."

Sandra looked at him as if wanting mostly to apologize, as she at last gave after for her mothers wishes. She said hesitatingly.

"Treasure, I don't like those panties, take them of please."

Shaking his head he said. "No way Sandra. And I want my real clothes back."

She smiled, a surprised but satisfied smile.

"No Treasure, that won't do sweetie, be quiet now." Sounding maternal.

Suddenly he realized that he had obeyed even as he told her that he wouldn't. Sandra's mum who understood his sudden feeling of humiliation, laying there all bare unable to speak, smiled sympathetically, showing a slight regret as she explained the situation for him.

"Perhaps it would have been better to let you die in that ditch. I don't know. My Sandra is young and impulsive, and she only wanted to save you. But the result of her attempt is this James. You are truly bonded and your body have accepted certain moulds from her, changing what you call your free will. I'm surprised that it ever worked, we are not of your kin. But remember that this goes both ways and that she can't but love you."

He tried again to make sense of it, looking at the blushing girl beside him, and still finding himself unable to speak. "So," said Sandra's mother as she pulled out the thermometer. "Sandra, he's all yours now. But don't let him up yet, he's still feverish."

She patted him again as she put on him the panties again, pulling down his nightshirt. "Be a good boy now, and don't argue with your nurse, oh you can't, can you." Smiling slightly as if finding it a good joke she turned to her daughter. "And Sandra, get him back under the covers will you"

She left soon after, leaving James a disjointed nervous wreck. 'What are they doing to me?' He felt as a three year old and, and it didn't get any better when Sandra started to feed him the soup, encouraging him with her small exclamations, as. "Such a good boy you are, yes you are, you know you are.." Smiling insanely as he swallowed

For Gods sake, twenty six years old, making it on his own most of his life, well, up until now. But he couldn't stomach making her cry again, and he really didn't enjoy being commanded. So in the end he just smiled back doing as she wanted, hoping for her to let him talk again.

But she seemed to have forgotten all about it. After the food he found himself tired again and started to doze of under her gentle hands. He had strange dreams in which he was sold at a fair as a 'fine mundane specimen' to a young girl. He felt that he should recognize her from somewhere, but couldn't place it at all, although her name had a haunting quality to it.

And just as she led him away there seemed to come someone pushing him hard, and suddenly he was back in that ditch, to weak to get up and with the water streaming over his face. He woke screaming wordlessly. "Shh Treasure, I'm here." a calm voice comforted him from behind.

"You're safe."

Feeling someone spooning him he turned around to find Sandra look at him, her serious brown eyes touching his green in a timeless moment. Strangely enough it seemed to work, against all reason he found himself relaxing and feeling, safe? Well, that was a new one to him.

He had always prided himself on being self-sufficient, never allowing situations to go too far. But here he was, in the grip of this mere wisp of a girl, feeling safe? And protected? 'The world's surely up side down' he thought watching her serene smile. He tried to tell her but found himself unable, and as she seemed to realize what he wanted she apologized profusely.

"I'm so sorry Treasure, I'm still getting used to this, you should have told me, ah, you couldn't, could you? Please, speak all you want."

Suddenly the muteness lifted from him and unable to stop himself he took her into his arms holding her as if she was his savior while whispering.

"I dreamt that I was drowning Sandra, and then I woke. And." Suddenly realizing that they were embracing. "What are you doing in my bed? Are you crazy, what if your moth. ." Whispering fiercely, stopping when he heard someone coming up the stairs, "Shit! Sandra, hide." Trying to cover her up.

It was Sandra's mother checking upon him. But, seeing them together she just smiled and wished them a good night. Making him stare after her as if the world had gone mad. What was it with those two?

"Mine, not yours." She answered him calmly as she pulled down the sheet he had tried to hid her with. As he looked at her confused she nodded in a gravely manner. "Bed, sweetie." Patting it. "And you're not drowning. You was, but I saved you." She studied his stupefied expression, suppressing a smile.

"Was that all you dreamt about? Tell me all now Treasure, Then you can go back to sleep without worrying your little head." And as he found himself telling her, in great detail and without being able to stop himself, about how he had been judged and prodded by her before she bought him, he started to blush again.

She listened and smiled. she could easily get used to this she though. Seeing him telling it unable to hold anything back from her, and blushing too. It was exhilarating at the same time as it felt perfectly natural to her. Caressing him softly as he finished she said. "Go to sleep now, and no bad dreams this time Treasure." Giving him a kiss on his brow.

Turning around again he found himself quickly falling asleep. There was something very satisfying but also exciting with feeling her warm lithe body spooning his more angular frame. And he just wished that they would have meet under better circumstances.

The last thing he remembered himself thinking was 'Down boy. Down you bastard.' And this time, thankfully having no more bad dreams, that he could remember at least, although belatedly realizing that the sheets probably would need a change tomorrow.

Waking up he found his head resting against her bosom. He guessed that he had turned over in his sleep. At the same time realizing that it would made it somewhat more awkward to hide his, ah, problem, as she and him now was facing each other.

His only hope was that she would find his face too charming to consider the rest of him. And as soon as he had opened his eyes he found this pert little breast pushing at him. And he couldn't stop looking, no matter what his morals told him.

He had seen bigger, but then, on the other hand, he had also seen smaller. And he loved hers, they were so perfectly molded to her, and her tit, so near his mouth, looked just like a little strawberry waiting for him to taste. He found himself increasingly helpless against its alluring charm.

Her arm that had rested around his head drew him closer with her voice mumbling something vaguely happy. He just stayed where he was, now and then blowing at the wet spot he had made on her nightgown, to watch it grow, while breathing in her natural fragrance.

As she woke up she found him still breathing on her tit, sound asleep. She tried to see if he still had a fever but soon she decided it gone. If he would have been awake he would have found that he had a very satisfied young girlfriend at his side, lovingly exploring every inch of his body.

She had waited for this so long. Both she and her mother had originally came from another realm. Shipwrecked on earth by an accidental portal blowout they had been forced to make do with what few resources they had.

Due to her mothers fantasy writing they had made a small income, not that they were mere fantasies though, more like a travel diary. And finally with the help of some lucky investments, primary on the Internets search engines, they were now moderately well off.

But all this time Sandra felt a little empty, as if waiting for something or someone, and yesterday her dreams had came true. She at last had found one suitable for her needs. Her very own mundane, and such a nice one too. Good teeth and a ready smile, and best of all, totally taken with her. Even though he did his best to hide it.

She went lower in her search for perfection. 'Yes, obedient even in his sleep.' she thought pleased as he opened his legs for her to explore closer. "Yuck." She said as she freed her hand from the sticky substance trying to hold her. What was that? The smell was nice though and the taste wasn't bad. Maybe something from the tea her mother had brought them yesterday? Cream perhaps? But why had she spilt it there? Or was it from a cookie?

While seeing to his creature comforts she found the cream more and more to her taste, 'Gotta ask mum if she can get some more', she thought dreamingly as she licked her fingers. She knew she would have fun researching where this relation might take them, she just hoped that he felt the same.

But from her mothers teachings she also had learnt that it might at times become harder than she expected. But for now, he was perfectly perfect. "Treasure sweetie, come on, time to wake." Patting him softly, trying to sound all calm, although failing, miserably.

"Giddyup little horsie." She whispered in his ear biting his earlobe tasting him, already feeling the sweet taste of triumph. Her own little pony, not pink though, but, who cared?

As he woke she was already dressed and leaving to fix their breakfast. And once more he had that perfect morning, feed by a lovely girl listening to her chattering away in the normal brainless way of all females.

"Mum said it was the best way." She told him conspiratorially.

"What?"

"To tame you."

"Tame me?"

"Yes, to let you smell me, make you feel safe. It binds us so well Treasure."

James tried to see if she was joking, but she seemed dead serious. Did she really believe that? "And how can you tell if it works?"

She smiled at him and bared a breast.

"Dinner time." He just couldn't stop himself, although he fought back as hard as he could. As he came back up to breath he found his head cradled in her arms, her cooing encouragingly. "Such a good good boy."

"That didn't happen, did it?" He asked unbelievingly.

She smiled down at him and put his mouth closer to the source. "Eat first, talk later." As the magic swept him away once more. Happily occupied he totally missed Sandra's mother arriving to observe the domestic bliss.

"He looks happy, are you happy?" She asked.

"Mmm, yes Mum, I can keep him when we go back, can't I?"

Her mum seemed unsure.

"If we go back young lady. I've found this realm quite interesting of lately. But if we find our way again, and there is place? Yes, why not. But you'll be the one responsible for him if so. And he might have to spend some time in a quarantine first to see that he's healthy. There are rules you know." She added sternly.

Sandra just smiled dreamily as she gently pushed James away changing breast. "But he's so good. And you will help too."

Her mother firmly shook her head. "No, if you're the one picking up strays then you're the one caring for him too." Sandra pouted a little but then started to laugh as she said. "Just you wait Mum." They chatted some more with her mum finally saying.

"I think we will throw away most of his clothes, he looks so more comfortable in those Sandra."

They looked at each other, sharing their secret amusement, before her mother had to leave to take care of her washing.
===

Askwra the witch hunter woke with a feeling. Not all of his days was like this but today he had this severe hunch that, at last, there was real prey to be found. He had chosen this realm primarily because he found it to be one of the few unspoiled ones left. A decent folk, not as well built as him but organized through the same well known and thought out principles as he himself had grown up under.

As his father once had summarized it. "The good book says. 'Direct thy kisses upwards, and your boots downward.' And you can't go wrong son" Lovingly exemplifying it with one of his own fine boots. Adding as he looked down on him bleeding. "The sky might be a little brown at times, but behind it waits the true bounty."

He even found them recognizant of racial purity, although what Jews had to do with it he wasn't sure. If it wasn't some strange race of females? It was a most sad state of things, that this female emancipation had been allowed. But most of the planet still seemed to have enough sense not to let such thoughts corrupt the life's of their live stocks.

He himself found the idea of women outside the house outrageous, a pure heresy, but after all, even amongst his own he was known to be somewhat of a purist. Why, some of his contemporaries even allowed them to use public lavatories?

But he knew better. A woman was an animal, fettered to her lusts. To let such a one outside her homes walls was to leave her run wild, a extraordinary danger to her and all males purity. Her duty was after all to keep her man happy, not to flash her blatant sex on innocent males.

Those folks here didn't know it but they were indeed lucky to have him, thought Askwra. He had already on several occasions stopped incidents that unfettered would have led to untold depravities of mind and soul.

Like that mall, flashing women's intimates in their glass windows. It had taken him a whole night to correct it, but in the morning there were only proper male clothes showing in those windows, with the fires burning merrily outside the fountain.

Sweeping away the filth, and the bodies of those two men, supporting the insupportable.

But, did anyone thank him?

That was another thing confusing him. He had tried to read that purifying manifest, 'Mein Kampf' but the book seemed mostly to be about burning books?

What that had to do with burning those unmentionables, flashing their wantonness in the shop windows, he still had to find out?

Although, the governing principle seemed much the same?
It bothered him all the same.

Why write one, if you just gonna burn it?
==

As she finally decided he had enough pulling him away, he knew what that poor snake in the Disney movie had felt, loosing that swell thumb to suck on.

"Sandra. What happened? Your Mum, she would go through the roof seeing us."

Sandra smiled. "No she won't, she said you looked sweet. And she gave us those fabulous clothes too."

He stared at them. It seemed as some weird kind of uniform, made in a strange transparent fabric, leaving little to the imagination. And was that a apron? "No Sandra sweetie. Uh uh, not mine. And where's my clothes?"

"Sweetie, we all have to work." she argued most reasonably. "And it is your size too, it was mothers pet. I know you would look just adorable in them." 'That's it' thought James. No way. They must have had him hypnotized, or something, but now he was awake. And she couldn't be as young as she looked either, not acting this perverted.

"Sorry Sandra. You may have saved my life, but I won't get dressed up like that." He said, then remembering what he already had worn, starting to redden. "Where the hell is my clothes?" He almost wailed as tried to stand, at last succeeding. Feeling a little shaky he wobbled to open the door, with his Sandra still arguing beside him.

"Treasure, you're not well. Go back to bed, immediately. Oh, why are you so obstinate?" He had been right. There was the stairway. Holding to the rails as if his life depended on it he at last succeeded to navigate it, forcing himself down against her command. "Where's your mum, Sandra?" he asked. Sandra shook her head exasperated, now why did Treasure have to be so perverse. Didn't he know that Mum too would be angry with him?

As her Mum came out to see what the commotion was about she found James sitting on the last step, a stubborn look on his face with her daughter near tears on the step above shaking her head at her, as if to say, I tried to stop him.

Sandra's Mum didn't appreciate domestics running free, and especially not so recently wild ones. She looked sternly at Sandra. "What is this? Why are Treasure here. You said you would take care of him Sandra?"

James who listened to the arguments flowing back and forth felt as if he wasn't there at all. It sounded more as if he was some sort of pet he thought disbelievingly. So, had they dropped something in his drink? Or was he really ill, maybe imagining it all?

Was his memories true or was it just something implanted? He couldn't make any sense of it but seeing Sandra's mother slowly becoming more and more irked he decided to break it up. "Sorry Ma'am, don't know your name. But I was just trying to get dressed. Sandra's totally blameless ma'am."

"So, haven't she told you the house rules Treasure?"

"Lady, my name is James, not Treasure, and I would prefer to get my clothes at the soonest."

"Treasure, you can't go, not like you are now." She pointed to him.

He looked down at his 'outfit' silently agreeing. But that was another part of the reason why he wanted to leave.

"Just get me my clothes Ma'am, and I'll be out of your hair in no-time."

Sandra who listened behind him now had started to cry again. Mums pet manuals hadn't said a thing about this, her Treasure running away? And her and mum getting him the finest clothes they could find too. The ungratefulness of it, it almost made her mad. She looked up.

"Mum, if Treasure feels that he want to go, perhaps we should let him." Her mother shook her head, without Sandra, Treasure could only go wild and who would want him then? She had told her daughter not to pick up strays, but then again, they couldn't let him die, could they. She hadn't wanted this, she knew that humans made bad pets, much to wild, but in the end it had been Sandra's own choice to save and nourish him.

"You can't say I didn't warn you Sandra." She muttered as she went to get his clothes.

Sandra tried to collect herself. "Treasure, James. I'm sorry, but we bounded. I had no choice, you were so ill. Am I really that disgusting to you?" Without thinking of it she had started to caress his cheek.

James felt as if he just wanted to lay back, and relax his head in her lap, but he fought it as hard as he could. He didn't know what drugs they had given him, or how long they would take to get out of his system, but he would take his chances.

Everything was better than that outfit he thought shivering. But they were sure strange, first kidnapping him and now? Letting him go? "You gotta be the weirdest kidnappers I've ever meet Sandra." He mumbled, almost afloat in her soft caresses. "But I won't press charges, maybe you did save me girl. But I won't be turned into someone's plaything."

"I'm sorry James." Now she used his old name. "You're no ones plaything and I had no choice, you had a double sided pneumonia and there was no way we could have saved you in time, other than do what I did. But I was glad to do it."

Now he couldn't stop himself, slowly he sunk back until his head rested in her lap, looking directly into her eyes he told her slowly and distinctly. "I like you too Sandra, but as myself, not as your pet. Can you tell the difference?"

She seemed as if she didn't know what to do. She started to wring her hands as she tried to find the answer to his question. In the end she looked down at him, her hair falling down tickling him. It created a sort of barrier between them and the rest of the world, allowing him to feel totally alone with her.

"Our ways are not yours James. And according to them you're mine, and James, it's a thing of the blood binding us both. If you leave me you will know it too, and it hurts."

He stretched up a hand to touch her cheek. "I'm sorry Sandra. Truly I am. But as it is I have no choice."

At last her mother came back with his clothes, clean and still warm from the dryer. They both helped James to change and when he was ready her mother gave him his rucksack and a brown paper bag filled with some food and a small box. She looked at Sandra, not at him as she gave it to him.

"If you want us to help, you press this button." She said pointing to a black knob on the box. "What you're doing is highly dangerous Treasure. But you're an true obstinate, I just hope you will be worth my daughters pain."

As he slowly got up, lifting his rucksack, so much lighter after being emptied of his trash he turned to them. "Don't think I'm ungrateful Ma'am, or that I don't like you Sandra. But the way you want to decide my life is not to my liking. I'm sorry." So saying he walked out the door leaving them to look at each other.

"Mum, how much will it hurt?" Sandra's Mum shook her head. To tear up a bonding was always hurtful, usually leading to a long outdrawn convalescence and infrequently even to death. And the one Sandra and Treasure seemed to have had grown strong quickly.

"We will just have to be brave child. It will hurt." She opened her arms to take Sandra in her lap comforting her. She hoped that Treasure would remember that call box. But she wasn't sure.
==

As James left the premises he saw cultivated farmland all around him. And as he looked back at the house it looked both warm and welcoming, but he knew better. Wherever did they get their ideas from he wondered, almost like some aliens. He really liked Sandra, and it felt hard leaving her like this, but what could he do?

The sun was straight above him as he walked, and the weather was warm for being this late in October. As he started to follow the small road leading away he felt himself getting weaker. Hadn't Sandra's Mum given him some food? He looked in the bag and started to chew on it as he walked. After a while he came to a crossroad, choosing the left he continued his walk.

As the evening came he found himself walking through a forest. He decided to make a camp for the night, making a rough lean-to some way from the road, and after starting his fire he pulled out his old sleeping bag. The newly washed smell of it reminded him of Sandra, but he couldn't change that. His decision was made. As he fell asleep he found himself wondering about what pain she had kept talking about, he hadn't felt a bit so far.

In his dream he found himself back in the house. He could see Sandra's mum sitting with Sandra, she looked terribly tired. "Mum it hurts so." She said. She looked as if she had taken ill he thought. Her Mum smiled at her. "You just have to bear with it child. You set him free, and it is his choice now, not ours. Like pays for like Sandra, but you're young. You'll survive it."

He woke up, his heartbeats suddenly going in the hundreds. He drunk some of the water but couldn't get to sleep. He tried to tell himself that it was just a dream, but, inside some inner reach of his mind he could still hear her pain.

As the morning came he continued to walk but now his steps was heavier. He had also became plagued by daydreams in where he saw the girl becoming more and more wasted, weaker every time he saw her. In the end he had to sit down to think it through.

He had by now realized that those were more than mere dreams, and with that he also had been forced to realize whom it was paying the prize for his freedom. 'Sandra? It made no sense.' He swore softly for himself. If it had been himself he would expect himself to press through no matter, but using her? Was it her mother? Nah.

In the end he took up the small box to look at it, sighing tiredly he pressed the knob. It took some hours before he heard a car coming. It was Sandra's Mum opening the door. "She's in the backseat Treasure. And she's ill."

He almost run to the back door throwing it open. She did look sick, almost as sick as he had felt that time they found him. "I'm sorry Sandra, so sorry. I thought it would be me, not you. I won't leave you again. I promise." She smiled gloriously at him, pleased even in her sad condition. As he sat down he lifted her to rest her head in his lap. Holding her gently he smiled at her. "We will have to discuss the clothes though."

As her mother heard that she smiled knowingly to herself. She had tried to warn Sandra, but she was a willful one. Still, seeing the gentle care with which Treasure handled her daughter she found herself dreaming, against all wishes, wondering how it might feel to once more have one of her own again.

She had lost all interest after Sandra's father had died. He had never succeeded to adapt to traveling and only through selfless sacrifice and luck had he been able to produce the seeds for their daughter. 'He was so brave, I miss him." She even had kept his favorite leash, taking it to bed smelling it, just to remember their special times together.

'So sensitive and delicate.' she thought. 'That brute Treasure though, with him her daughter certainly had gotten her share of work laid out.' Disparagingly she considered his qualities, his manners was sadly lacking and, although otherwise a charming young specimen, she frankly doubted her daughter ever succeeding with such poor material. Then again, in this realm all males seemed sadly lacking.

She had tried once, finding a lot of strange but subtly similar material on the Internet. But the ways of those mundane's seemed to lack all finesse, not to mention empathy. She had soon lost all interest in their dealings. But her daughters instincts seemed true, 'Treasure do have some redeeming qualities' she thought as she watched them together.

"So now you know." She said serenely looking at him. "You're a good, ah, man James and I'm glad you came to your senses. Sandra, I think it's feeding time."

As Sandra bared herself he found himself unerringly steered, same as last time. It was as if the sight of her breast took all thoughts away from him, as if he couldn't help himself? As he feed Sandra felt his life force mingling with hers refreshing and strengthening them both.

After a while her mother said. "Sandra, that's enough, you don't want to drain him." Sandra who had sunk into a dreamy stupor realized that her mother was right and reluctantly moved his head away whispering. "You're such a good boy Treasure, now you're back."

As he woke up they had arrived. He and Sandra went up to his room where she helped him undress and put him into bed with herself beside him. As they fell asleep he noticed how much better she seemed to be. "I'm so good for you girl." He whispered in her ear kissing her before falling asleep.
==

Oh yes, Askwra the witch hunter had a feeling. Not all days was like that, but today he had this hunch that there would be prey to be found. Not the malls anymore, but real, honest to good depraved monsters.

He had felt the emanations solidifying in the air and due to his masterful divining over a home made map of sand and slightly used tissues, so much more accurate than the maps of those backward village idiots, he had at last defined the area.

Ashlyville seemed to be the name of it. Ashly-vile would have been more accurate thought Askwra grimly, Not Carolina was it? Ah, North Carolina.. He really should try those new contraptions to see if they helped. Those, those? Ah yes, glasses. If he just could find them?

Getting up from his dinner, extinguishing the fire he climbed up the bridge to set foot towards his new goal. He couldn't say he liked their moving houses, all to small and fast he thought as they whined past him.

He wisely decided to find his ways away from the roads. It might take some more time, but he would at least have clean air when walking. He had soon realized that his bow wasn't necessary. Most of his natural prey didn't exist here.

There was some fearfully aggressive wooly animals though, apparently so disruptive that they had to be confined behind fences, not to attack innocent bystanders. He had learnt their danger after trying to take a shortcut, seeing them instantly attack en masse, hollering their strange war-cry 'baaaeeeh'. He was lucky to have survived that one.

And then there were those sneaky animals with the big ears, he didn't trust them. He had tried to negotiate, hoping for a native guide, but they just ignored him, sneaking up at him at the most inappropriate times. Yes, this realm was filled with dangers but Askwra didn't fear. 'Righteousness will prevail' as his father used to say.

There was a strange sound coming from the edge of the woods, he wasn't sure what it could be. It sounded like someone breathing, very short breaths, but loud, a giant? As he stealthily made his way to see there suddenly came a loud cry, banshees perhaps? He whipped out his short sword preparing for the worst.

Bravely peeping out from behind the bush he saw something very large, black and strange. Not a giant at all after all, more like some strange mundane device. And yes, there were people living in it. It stood still on two parallel bars of some shiny metal and just puffed, as if exhausted. Perhaps it was alive after all?

The men houses trailing it had some strange but colorful devices on them. Looking closer he realized that they made words same like books. Thanks to his great powers of deduction he soon realized that this strange tribe was called a circus. It was lucky that he had invested in the spell making languages, spoken or not, instantly translated.

He had chosen between that and the spell promising him invisibility, much attracted by the possibility of getting as close as possible to his natural prey, but found that his tokens only covered the first. A sad state of affairs it was, when ones money couldn't cover even the bare necessities.
===

As James came out of his bliss he found himself cradled in her arms again, with her quizzically studying him. He felt very relaxed and somehow not caring about their age difference any more. Suddenly he realized where her other hand was fondling him.

"Oh Trasure, what a lovely blush." She said smiling. "Now, Mum said that you must get dressed. You're not sick anymore and we are all expected to draw our little straw to the stack. Mum have accepted that you want to keep your own clothes but she insist on a coat." Here she pointed to a coat of some powder blue transparent quality. "Come, let's see if it fits."

Looking for where his clothes was he suddenly understood. By 'his own clothes' she meant what he had on him now, the same as he had worn before leaving.

"Oh honey, now you're blushing again."

After a lot of angry arguing, from his part, and almost crying, from her part, they came to a compromise. She agreed to let him wear his own 'real' clothes upstairs but downstairs where her mother was he had either to wear the uniform or at least what he already was wearing. "And you look soo good in it."

At last choosing the uniform he came down to be inspected by her mother. As tall as him with a red mane of hair, and with her gray cool eyes smiling at him she made him twirl for her like some life sized dummy. After making him bend for her a couple of times to pick up some crumbs she threw she at last declared herself satisfied. "You have such a nice, body, Treasure, and that uniform." She smiled languidly as she patted his cheeks. "I've always had this weakness for a man in uniform."

Hearing that last he almost lost his composure, but he succeeded in keeping it as she came closer to him, her breasts caressing him as she softly smiled in his eyes. "So brave yet so shy. Methinks Sandra made a better choice than I knew Treasure. Now get on with your duties little one, and let us take care of the real work. Of you go."

With a pat on his bum she sent him away to start his domestic work, cleaning and dusting the rooms. He couldn't believe it, here he was, a true geek, a computer wizard of magnitude by the grace of, well, himself. And now? Dressed up as some cheap? Fuck knows what. And dusting cabinet's, for Gods sake? But then there was Sandra, highly erotic and making him feel more alive and wanted than any girl ever had before. And her mother too, quite intimidating, but also sexy in her more mature way.

"Used and abused then? Or, left at the side, discarded?" he tried to decide what he felt about it. Well, one thing he knew was that this had to be kept a private party. He could barely take Sandra and her mother seeing him thus, but the thought of others? No..

"To be or not to be." He muttered as he felt someone caress his bum again. "Yes ma'am." He said half expecting it to be Sandra's mother inspecting his work. 'This constant fondling do keep me hot and on my toes' he thought as he turned around to find Sandra serenely studying him. "Ma'am? Didn't I tell you to call me Sandra, Treasure?"

He relaxed a little smiling back. "Yes ma'am, Sandra I meant."

She pointed imperiously upwards, and as he lifted her he felt her hand slide against his uniform. "It feels nice doesn't it Treasure?" She asked smiling lazily at him, making him think of a cat who just had swallowed the canary.

"Real soft and nice." Even more lazily.

James found he had to admit to the uniform being quite comfortable when getting used to it, but? "When you're doing that, yes. But I still have work to do Sandra." He tried to make it a joke. "I wouldn't want your Mum spanking me."

She looked shocked as she stared at him wide-eyed. "She would never do that, not without my permission Treasure." Now it was him staring at her. "Are you telling me that you would spank me?"

"No Treasure. You're a good boy." she assured him. "Spanking is for bad boys."

He stared at her some more, trying to find if he felt comforted by that. He didn't, in fact he felt totally out of his depth.

"So, you would spank me if I was bad?" he asked incredulously. "And what if I didn't want you to?"

She shook her head. "If you were, we would both know it Treasure, and you would do the right thing. You're a good boy."

It freaked him out, here he was, getting instructed by this slip of a girl as if she was a headmistress and him her pupil. But as he looked into her eyes, seeing her absence of guile and deceit, he realized that to her this was just normal.

"Well Sandra, we will cross that bridge when it comes. But we do need to talk some more." And then he kissed her, long and good, feeling her sweet breath suffuse his whole body.
==

As Askwra driven by his natural curiosity closed in on the train he saw a lady, most delicious in appearance, but locked behind bars. He stared, such beauty of form was seldom seen, with that fiery red mane covering her, but the way he found her dressed or rather undressed made him rage.

He stealthily approached noticing that she seemed a mature decent woman, trying to run from him, huddling in a corner. "No need for that woman." He told her. "I will not be lead astray by your deceitful wiles." But he had to admit to her fear raising inner longings.

She had severe trouble speaking as he talked with her. 'The indecency of it he thought', forcing her to be seen like this in public and for once feeling a streak of sympathy for the weaker sex. He who until now only had felt disdain, despising them? There was something graceful, almost ethereal to her slow movements and shy appraisal of his male beauty.

It was then someone hit him with the poisoned dart. Enraged he turned around to defend himself but the poison was much too strong, having its effect almost instantly. As he woke up he found himself locked into the same cage as the beautiful stranger, and what was worse, as undressed as her.

What was it with this species he thought furiously. 'Have all decency died then' he asked himself defeated. "Might I've been premature in my appreciation of the purity of their tomes" he muttered. "Or, could it be some perverted cult forcing their pleasures on this poor defenseless female?"

He studied her again appreciating her etheric charm, feeling great compassion for her plight. And the way she so properly showed him her back, so proper. If she only had some clothes he might even had considered, nah, control Askwra, control.

"How the hell did the orangutan get free in the first place?" Asked the angered crew boss. "And who's responsible?"

"Boss, she wasn't free, I mean, it wasn't her boss. We thought so too when we first spotted it. Bur it was another, and male to boot.

The crew boss looked surprised, but then started to smile. "Well, that's putting a different spin on it." 'Strange, he almost sounds pleased.' thought the man reporting. "So, we have found us a male you say?"

The man wondered if he should tell the crew boss of the strange way it had been clothed, and those medieval weapons, but seeing the boss in a good humor for once he decided to let it rest for the time being. "Yes boss, we locked it in with the other, hope that's alright with you."

The crew boss sounded almost human this time. "Oh yes, let's give them some quality time. Let's just hope there is some romance in the air." He answered, eyes twinkling.
==

It had been a week now and Sandra's mother was not happy.

"But Mum, he doesn't want too wear them upstairs."

Sandra's mum shook her head exasperatedly. "And you want to take him with you in that condition? He will become a shame to us all. You must teach him his duties." To her Sandra was unthinkably near allowing a mere man his own will. Highly dangerous, only leading to strife and division.

"He needs to know his proper place Sandra, or, so help me God, I will have to take action myself." Sandra listened to her mothers threats outraged. Her Treasure? Spanked? She decided to calm her mother.

"Maybe?" she said getting an idea. "If I invited a few of my friends?"

Sandra's mother started to smile as she realized the possibilities.

At last the day was upon him. He had been informed the week before that two of Sandra's friend would come for a visit. He had, in a most professional manner, suavely suggested his own clothes as being most appropriate for the occasion, but, had most firmly gotten his idea rebuffed.

"Mum likes you a lot Treasure, but she won't stand for bad behavior. I made a compromise with her. Look." To his horror she led him to the wardrobe where she displayed a complete maids outfit. "Mum ordered it all the way from France." She said proudly smiling at him. "Just for you."

The skirt seemed awfully short he though nervously, and the pantyhose's intricate design was definitely made to catch the eye. But at least it wasn't made any of this see-through material they normally preferred. Weighting his opportunities he soon enough realized that a nightgown and panties just wouldn't do it. And that other one, almost transparent uniform? 'Don't think so.'

"Where did I go so wrong." he muttered gloomily as he got dressed in front of the mirror by Sandra, happily complementing him. After finishing with him she called up her Mum who nodded encouragingly at them, but remarked. "All that ugly body hair Sandra? and where's the makeup. I won't have the servants look sloppy dear."

Muttering something about 'ungrateful old witch', Sandra started undressed her life-sized, ah, dummy again to bath him, using strange fluids and charms to remove body hair. "Don't you worry about the ugliness sweets. It's gone forever now." All the time praising his courage and stamina. "Yess you are.." And then after getting him dressed and touched up she took him to the mirror to admire.

"Look, you're such a charming young lady Treasure, show me a nice obeisance now, like a proper young maid." After that she had him walking in heels for the first time. He wanted to say no but having seen himself dressed and made up, he already found himself a broken man. 'The heels can't make it any worse', he thought bitterly. Little did he know what a pair of heels could do to woman's walking habits.

Both Sandra and his mum had him walking for them, constantly finding new faults. "Don't sway your little booty like that Treasure, the girls will think you're easy." "No Treasure, legs crossed I said." Somehow finding it the highlight of the evening to throw things on the floor just to make him pick it up. "So limber."

He heard Sandra's mother sigh. "Stay like that Treasure, just so, so Sandra can admire." And after finally doing something weird to his hair they declared themselves satisfied. But that night he found her insatiable, coming at him as a little tigress, it almost made it worth it.

When he had pointed out that nobody would think he was a girl, they had gotten him some strange looking devices that Sandra's Mum glued to his chest. "Oh." Said Sandra enthralled seeing them on him.

"C-cups, so thoughtful of you Mum." while both smiled, waiting for Treasure to thank them. "Come on Treasure, tell my mum how nice they are."
==

The fateful day had finally come and there he stood, opening the door in his little maid uniform with the fake boobs swinging, constantly getting in his way. Outside stood two healthy looking young girls looking at him a little surprised. The tallest one nodded in a friendly fashion, asking if Sandra was home.

Not daring to speak, afraid that his voice would tell on him, he showed them to her, making a little obeisance as he came to Sandra as he had been taught. Sandra looked very pleased as she told him to bring them some cookies and tea, even patting his fanny in front of the others making him blush even more.

As he was gone she smiled at the girls and asked them what they thought of their new maid. The girls seemed to like her all right and Sandra decided to up the stakes a little. "She's a simple minded little thing, but so eager to please." She told them conspiratorially. "And I think she's really into girls."

The other girls looked at each other smiling. 'So that's why she had been blushing and unable to meet my eyes' thought Jana wisely nodding. "What do you say, stay the night and we can have us some fun?" The girls, all aquatinted with Sandra's notion of fun smiled as they agreed to stay.

As the night went on James started to wonder when those girls ever would go home. They had him running up and down for little errands, even going so far as to make her go down on all four to wipe away some tea he happened to spill. "I'm sorry." Said Sandra. "she's still in training." Making him blush again.

And when Eve noticed he didn't have any nail paint they painted his nails, and toenails assuring him that he needn't worry. "This paint stays forever." And Sandra made him thank them too, several times. Afterwards Sandra sent him down for some lemonade and sandwiches.

When he came up again they had started to model clothes for each other. Sandra told James to help them with their changes. "She needs the training girls, she's so clumsy." It was becoming more and more unbearable for him being so close to such nubile young women in various positions, wearing such scantily clothes.

"Let's fix your maid up too." Suggested Jana. Sandra liked that and so did Eve. So James had to strip to down his underwear, his old friend thankfully no longer exited, running scared at his sudden publicity. But still having left telltale marks on his panties. And as the girls saw that they drew their own conclusions. "So you really like girls, don't you Treasure." Said Jana pointedly looking at his wet spots.

James found himself forced to agree. "Yes ma'am." He whispered almost inaudible.
"What's wrong with boys then, Treasure?" interrogated Eve enjoying the way they could keep Treasure constantly blushing. As James had to make up girlish reasons for disliking boys Sandra decided to have some more fun.

"This is boring." she decided. "Let's play strip poker." The girls, now knowing what havoc their bodies created for poor Treasure also found the idea to be to their liking, and as Sandra instructed Treasure to join them he had no choice.

"She's very obedient." Said Jana, now finding Treasure so more interesting than she first had expected. Sandra nodded. "She knows her place, don't you Treasure?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good, let's play."

"Excuse me ma'am, shouldn't the young ladies be on their way home soon?"

"No Treasure, we're having a sleepover you silly goose. And you're invited too, ain't she girls?"

"Oh yes, give her your naughty nightgown Sandra, the red one. She will look ever so nice in that." Said Jana getting more and more interested in Treasure, just as Eve. And so they played. Treasure was lucky. but the rest of the girls wasn't. And that he was grateful for as he now was wearing her nightgown and not much more.

In the end he was surrounded by three happy excited girls dressed in that indefinable female aroma that keeps men so stimulated, and not very much more. When Sandra sent him away to make a last kettle of tea it hurt so bad from his middle regions that he neither could think, nor stand, straight.

To hide away his male parts had seemed as a smart decision at the time, but the constant stimulation had made it sheer pain to move for James lately. It was as he was away Sandra dropped her last bomb on her little friends. She too had noticed the effect he had on them, and having known both of them for most of her life, sharing their little secrets, she decided to tell them.

They already knew that Sandra and her Mum was different, but just how different, they only realized that night as they learnt about James, and not before getting sworn to silence by a most awesome and terrifying oath. "Do you mean that all girls have their own, ah, pets there?" asked Jana, suddenly finding herself terribly envious.

Sandra hurried her tale as much as she could, only stopping when Treasure was there serving them, and therefore might hear her. The girls was now giving him glowing almost melting glances, as if furnished by inner furnaces, forcing his blush to take on new heights of colorful imagination, as he tried to be as inconspicuous as he could under their eyes assault.

As Sandra sent him down again for some other errands the girls finally agreed on at last have their own real Barbie boy, for a night. The girls started with taking full advantage of his innocence.

"So you like girls Treasure? Come here." Said Jana sternly patting at the bed beside her. As he came over she made him sit legs wide apart. "Crossed is for ladies Treasure, not maids. And look at me when I'm speaking." She told him as she idly started to caress his thigh, complimenting him for its smoothness. "And Sandra said you're obedient? Is that so Treasure?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, I'm tired, undress me, maid." She gave him a firm chill look, clearly informing that 'no' was not an option. Looking helplessly at Sandra, who just smiled, he had no choice but to comply.

"No, with your mouth only, maid." As she felt his lips touch her all over Jana started to tremble as her craving for more kept building up. And the pressure now applied at poor Treasures lower regions threatened it to break free at any moment making its silhouette impossible to miss. The girls watching could see it all to clear now, enjoying the sight tremendously, while still pretending to treat Treasure as a girl. As he was down to her panties he hesitated, but Jana, who by now felt so hot that she thought she was melting, would not tolerate any more hesitation.

"On your knees maid." Imperiously looking down at a furiously blushing maid. "And don't you even think of biting me, you little slut." Losing her last restraints. And so it became that, when he at last succeeded with lowering those panties, the worst thing that could happen, happened. Suddenly he couldn't hold it in anymore, the sensorial over-stimulation taking its toll. Leaving him to helplessly feel himself shooting an enormous sticky wad in his panties.

The pantyhose barely helped hold it in, and feeling all wet and gluey he next found himself forced to serve Eve, doing much the same. As she was ticklish it was harder for him, and as she from the beginning insisted on only mouth it became quite a challenge, especially with her brassiere.

After succeeding to inadvertently get stuck on her tits at several occasions, whether from him misjudging or from her body's involuntary encouragement's he couldn't say, he at last succeeded with his given task. But as he breathed out, at last expecting this sensual torture to end, he found her regally looking down, him still on his knees, saying.

"You're no girl at all, are you my little Treasure?" Leaning down to ever so lightly touch him between his legs. "Yuck, Treasure, what have you done?"

It was as if the world just stopped, time standing still and he could hear his heart beat ever so slowly, beat, for, beat. And as Jana came over to further humiliate him by undressing him as some overgrown doll, he for the first time in his life understood what true powerlessness was.

As they saw the way he had been bound up they eagerly freed his poor comrade letting it out in the air for the first time that day. He hadn't dared to drink at all for this fear of needing to go to the bathroom. "Oh." laughed Eve seeing his pants. "You've made such a mess of yourself. What is this?" holding something white under his nose.

It was then the truth of his situation finally hit home. The humiliation and stress becoming too much, and with the roaring in his head growing to a unbearable intensity, he fainted flat out, falling and hitting the floor with a resounding thud. And as the girls horrified watched him pass out they all got scared.

After finally succeeding getting him awake they fussed about him as old aunts, undressing him as carefully as if he was made out of the finest porcelain. Sandra who had started to feel real bad about herself, now realized that even though it had started as good clean fun, they now had gone badly overboard with it.

He was her responsibility and now, now he might never trust her again. Or even want to talk to her? She had severe difficulties not crying as she thought about her thoughtless acts. In fact all of the girls felt ashamed of themselves at that time, but they just couldn't help themselves, still eager to play.

"I'm so sorry Treasure." Sandra whispered soothingly, caressing him. "I just got carried away. And the girls don't mind that you're a boy. We like you, don't we girls? And they won't tell, ever. You're our own little Treasure, right girls?" They loudly agreed kissing him like butterflies, whispering in his ears how good and clever he had been, complimenting him, and in all ways trying to make him feel better

He couldn't bear to look at any of them as they ever so gently finished his cleaning, instead hiding his head in Sandra's lap. But after a while he had calmed sufficiently enough for their gentle administrations to have its, oh so cleverly calculated, effect on his little friend, happily waking to life again. As that young, slightly confused, tree-limb vainly searching the sun but instead finding?

Jana and Eve in particular truly enjoyed the way he, and it, could be adapted and arranged to their every whim and wish, and that for the whole night too. And even as they might have arrived as virgins, they definitely felt themselves departing as battle hardened veterans, secure in their knowledge of trophies taken and trophies left, long before that ugly morning ever dared to show its fickle face.

And as he finally came down to serve their morning tea. Looking real smart in his spare maids uniform, furiously blushing. Sandra's Mum could see that he at long last was properly housebroken. She gave her daughter a most satisfied smile.

"Come here Treasure." She regally commanded. Lightly resting her hand on his thigh, impatiently drumming her fingers, she gazed into his eyes. "You won't give us any more trouble will you?" pinching him lightly as she smiled at him. "No Ma'am." He whispered meekly, not daring to look her in her eyes anymore.

"And no more 'independent thinking' either then? Little Missy?"

"No Ma'am" whispering again, now blushing so much as to almost make the girls fear for his blood pressure again.

"She's become such a good little girl lately. Hasn't she?"

Sandra's mum now proudly declared, smiling ever so pleasantly at the other girls. While maternally, and perhaps just that itsy-bitsy bit erotically, patting his posterior. The other girls nodded, smiling predatorily with their teeth's gleaming like cold diamonds, as they saw her patronizing gesture. They were already busy planning their next sleepover, and Treasures new surprises.

And Treasure herself you ask?
Well, (s)he just blushed, a little more.

And as they left they all gave him a long hot kiss, taking that last chance to feel him up, at the same time as they whispered. "See'ya missy" and "So wet" and such other endearing thoughts.

And it wasn't until they all had left happily chirping away in their thoughtless way. Leaving him to thoughtfully dust the China. With his panty clad little bum now and then, ever so bravely, kissing the sky above, as he bent down to pick up the breadcrumbs, Sandra's mother so distractedly, seemed to drop in her wake. That he finally realized what his rightful place, in this brave new world, had became.

That of their new vacuum cleaner.
===

'F** it' he thought and left.

Yeah, he did come back later to get his Sandra.
And nope, the rest he left to wither.

And Askwra?

Well,

as they say,
True love can't be denied.

Can it?
==

PS:
====

If you're wondering what Askwra had to do with the story.

Can't say I blame you.
As that one,

beats me,

too.
====

As for his choice of clothes?
Well, that's between him and Sandra.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Seriously Wierd

About the wierdest thing I have read on here as yet! Dont really know what to make of this.

Briar

Briar

Weird? A stroll in the park I say..

You're right.

Although the story is about that thin line between doing something because you want, and being abused.

I guess most of you have meet that line at some time.
We all probably have.

None is 'lily white', right. We all remember things 'undone' that we now, looking back, would have wanted to do differently, as well as things we wished we never did do in the first place.

And some of my characters are in that private place where they regret now. If it would have been real that is, while our hero and his Sandra hopefully are happy.

As for Askwra? Well considering his views, I don't give a flying F** :)
He definitely needs to cool off some, and learn how to read too.

So it's part poetry, part story for me.

With fondness cares I

You've had such interestink beeple in your story. It felt like a little Afghani and a little Persian at times. Made me feel bereft at not having someone deny me freedom to go astray. I thought maybe a little Indonesia, but certainly tribal or wiccan, not of the deen.

Very enjoyable. The speech patterns certainly added to the flavor of the tale.

Khadijah

Persia

Thanks Khadijah, didn't know that, but Persia and the whole Islamic world have a lot of fantastic poetry, and books. So I'm honored.

Yor.

Black Ice

Hi Yor,
It actually felt like someone and all were smoking Mara-Juana that's different from grass?

The bonding and bounding threw me for a while, I didn't know if they were lovers or kangaroos?

They were also doing a lot of jumping in bed so it was most likely Kangaroos!

I thought Askwra got his just- bananadeserts, I wonder if he was feminised would he be called a monkey wench?

Apart from spelling and grammar errors I think I liked it in a kinky sort of way, it was certainly different, so I'm giving it a vote.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita