Cresswell Industries -3-4-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 3 - 4

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic September 07, 2002 - 02:15 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Tuesday, November 12, 2009 - 5:18 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Three - Two Years Later

Grace waited patiently for her husband to return home for his usual five o'clock meal, which always ended up with her being thrown across the table stripped of her panties and then given a 'good seeing too' as Ivan called it.

However today Ivan arrived home with his employer Lady Melissa.

"Grace it has been so long since I last saw you?" Melissa smiled widely.

Grace curtseyed as she nodded and smiled demurely.

"It's alright, my dear. I have not come here to check up on you, I am here because I have a proposition for you," Melissa reassured her former convert.

"A proposition, Madame?" she spoke nervously.

"Ivan go and clean the car or something, will you!" Melissa ordered Grace's husband out of the cottage. "Grace all I can say is you are an asset to my company, without your transformation I would not be in the position I am now."

Grace smoothed out her patterned dress beneath her as she sat down opposite her owner. The last year had seen Grace become a very much-liked young woman about the local village she and Ivan lived in.

"You have carried your self excellently amongst the locals my dear and in all honesty people respond to you and not your muscle-bound ape of a husband," Melissa laughed.

Grace laughed anxiously along with Melissa not sure whether she was testing her.

"Relax my dear I'm not going to ship you off to foreign shores like I do all the other girls I transform, I am going to give you your freedom!"

"M-M-My freedom?"

Lady Melissa explained to Grace what they had planned for her. In short she was going to be promoted. However it all depended on how well Dr Van Getz's conditioning techniques had improved.

The doctor had improved and advanced his techniques into mind control to the extent that he himself had been secretly programmed to obey those that Melissa chose to be above him.

Arriving at the mansion, Grace did not recognise the place at all in fact it rather resembled a finishing school for young girls, exactly what Melissa had envisioned all those years ago when she had taken full control of the estate.

Grace sat down on the large sofa and crossed her legs as she began to feel more at ease with her owner. Melissa began to explain how she managed to become caught up in her illegal trade.

Melissa was born Rachel Cresswell and her upbringing was one of abuse and neglect. Raped by an uncle at the age of ten she was brought up by her strict parents to accept it as punishment and something that always happened amongst the aristocracy and rich. However when she reached the age of fourteen and after two miscarriages, one from the uncle that began her torture and the other from one of her father's business associates, she decided that running to the police and reporting her families abuse was her only escape.

Unfortunately for her the local chief of police was a valued friend of her family and it was her that was in custody and facing a prison sentence for prostitution. With 1955 heralding the beginning of a youth culture her father sent her away to a secret school in Switzerland, where she first fell upon the technique of hypnosis. Yet the school she was now attending was nothing more than prep school for training high-class prostitutes and after two gruelling years of constant beatings and drug induced hypnotic suggestions she had become an obedient high-class call girl.

She had become a rich man's toy and for the next twelve years she was jetted about the world to perform sexual favours for the men who paid for her.

With the mid 70's approaching her looks were beginning to fade and with it her value. Yet to Rachel this was the break she needed, because all those years of sleeping with rich powerful men she knew whom she could blackmail without any threat of her former owners finding her.

Rachel had beaten the hypnotists and had managed to beat the drug the organisation gave all their girls, so with revenge in her mind she set out to recapture all those lost years she had.

With four successful blackmails on highly positioned diplomats she had amassed an easy million. However it was the sexual orientation of the men she blackmailed that had not only spared her any reciprocation from her previous owners, but had caused her to realise that there was a niche that one day she could exploit, for the four men she had blackmailed were bisexual.

The next five years of her life saw her enjoying life to the full. She was free and nobody could tell her what to do yet an unfortunate meeting with one of her former clients soon brought her past back to haunt her.

Jake Harris was 60 years old and was a well-known plastic surgeon who resided in California. He had paid for Rachel's services on many occasions but unlike most of Rachel's clientele Jake was not married. He also knew that she had made her money from blackmailing certain men. Fearing for her life Rachel was forced to become his wife and worst still she had become his own human guinea pig for trying out new procedures. Rachel spent five terrifying years as his scalpel worked continuously on redesigning her body. However in March of 1981 Jake took up an offer of changing a highly dangerous terrorist's features, which resulted in the terrorist blowing away all evidence of his new identity. Although she knew about Jake's meeting with the terrorist, she was lucky in the respect that she never met him and if she had not been recovering in one of Jake's Miami apartments, she too would have perished in the bomb.

The resulting fire also wiped out all the evidence Jake held on Rachel's former life and activities, so not only did she have a new face but Jake had given her a new identity for he had changed her name to Melissa Harris.

Rachel Cresswell international hooker and blackmailer was no more, for now she was a very wealthy and very sexy looking widow with a string of admirers who wanted to bed her and hopefully wed her.

Melissa was now in total control of her life and considering the circle of friends Jake had introduced her too, it was inevitable she would marry another plastic surgeon who was in his late sixties.

Two years after marrying Howard Glassner, Melissa was once again a widow and within a year she was engaged to another prominent plastic surgeon.

Robert Morgan was fifty-six and unlike her two previous husbands had been married before and as it turned out he wanted to return to his homeland of England. However their happiness did not last for long, because his first wife had been killed in a car crash leaving him and Melissa to look after his eight year old son and heir to the estate - Richard.

Richard was a nightmare from day one, he was spoilt, rich and very obnoxious and whenever he had the chance he would cause arguments between Roger and Melissa. "Your not my MOM!" was a kind of catch phrase for him and no matter how much she tried to befriend Richard it always ended up with her in tears.

It was during an escapade in a restaurant in London celebrating his twelfth birthday that a familiar voice comforted a sobbing Melissa. Jose Walsh like Melissa had been caught up in the same international prostitution ring and just like Melissa had escaped it, but unlike Melissa Jose was a man. Well was a man, for now she was a very striking looking middle aged woman.

The two arranged to meet the next day and discuss the freedom they now led a meeting that caused them to become best friends.

Jose was now called Gabby and just like Melissa had fallen in love with a plastic surgeon that happened to be a client. Gabby's lover fought tooth and nail to free his lover from the clutches of the ring and continuously found himself blackmailed by them, then during a very hidden two years Jose was turned into a complete woman. However Gabby eventually paid the high price for love, because of the organisation's fear of her lover's knowledge a contract was put out on both of their heads. Fortunately they never discovered Gabby's secret so she was safe from their hitmen. Knowing of his impending fate he had sent Gabby away to England to await him. But in truth all he was doing was making sure the organisation never found out about Gabby's new identity. Sadly Gabby only learned of her lover's demise when a courier dropped of a package to her hotel telling her where and how to set up her new life. For he had set up a Swiss bank account in Gabby's name with no ties to him whatsoever.

Needless to say Gabrielle was a very wealthy woman.

The arguments between Melissa and Roger intensified as Richard got older and obviously their love life suffered. Then during a very hot sex session with his secretary, Roger had a fatal heart attack. It was because of this predicament for the secretary that Melissa was quick to act on her husbands will.

Jill Feecham, his secretary, told her everything she needed to know and within days she knew everything her husband was planning. He was leaving his business and mansion to his son, with no mention of anything for Melissa, however, it was upon opening his safe that his real intentions for her came to light. A black book in his writing detailed all of Melissa's former life, he knew what she was and could not run the risk of his son losing the business due to her hidden career.

Knowing she would contest the will he had already drawn up a divorce settlement that he was going to force her to sign which in effect would leave her with no ties to his business, money or estate. She would be put on his company payroll as an employee and paid a thousand pounds a month.

Melissa was going to destroy the documents and the black book, but as she read more of her husbands journal she realised it held more than just information on her, for it was an account of the whole organisation she had once been a slave for. After digesting the whole contents she realised that Roger had secretly done quite a lot of work for the organisation and was now working for the FBI and Interpol.

Melissa warned Jill what would happen to her if the organisation ever found out that Roger was about to turn evidence against them and to gain her trust kept her on as her own secretary.

Roger's business was immense for he had three surgeries scattered across the globe, one in London, one in the South of France and the other in California. It was during a visit to the surgery in California that her former life came back to haunt her once again. A man she knew as Klaus Streich approached her, he had been sent to track her down to determine whether she was a threat to the organisation and if so kill her. But before he had time to report to his superiors, the ageing leaders of the organisation were all assassinated leaving Klaus with no reason to kill her whatsoever. Instead Melissa used this chance meeting with Klaus to begin her own and Gabby's revenge on the families and blood relatives who had turned both of them into high-class prostitutes. They now, with the help of Klaus, knew all the major players left in the organisation.

It took eight months for the dust to settle, eight months that found Gabby and Klaus falling in love. Klaus was forty-seven and just like Melissa and Gabby he too had a fond hatred of the organisation and the families that controlled it. Although he was not prostitute he had grown tired of the work they continually forced him to do.

In fact if Klaus had not been in California visiting Melissa he too would have been killed in the coup. As it turned out the organisation had grown too big and with the cold war over and the emergence of the Eastern European houses wanting to run their own businesses, a global turf war was inevitable.

The next two years saw Melissa, Gabby and Klaus setting up their own company in which they hired plastic surgeons to do the work for the Eastern European houses, which were now the strongest of all. It was during a visit to one of the Russian houses that Melissa met the head of the house. Rula was a woman in her early sixties and it was the methods she used to control her girls that finally got Melissa on her road to revenge, for all the girls in the Rula's house were in fact boys who had been imprisoned for murder and more serious crimes. She was actually doing her country a service.

But Melissa, enthused by what she had seen, had other ideas and one in particular - revenge.

"So there you go my dear that's how I got involved in all this!" Melissa sighed.

"But if revenge was what spurred you why did change me and Sarah?" Grace enquired.

"Sarah's father is responsible for both of your transformations, he may have appeared religious and straight, but he worked for the organisation recruiting young women for them," Melissa explained to the very demure and sweet looking Grace.

"But what about my adopted mother?"

"It was I'm afraid her dying wish for you to be transformed!"

"Then you knew her?"

"Yes I did, she came to me before you started going heavy with Sarah. You see the truth is she was so in love with Sarah's father she wanted him to leave his wife and settle down with her, but as much as she tried to fall pregnant she could not. In fact she could not conceive at all. Bernard had secretly got her sterilised like he did most of his mistresses, for he could not afford to have any law suits popping up."

"So where do I fit in?"

"I'm afraid he arranged for you to be adopted by her, because she had proof of their affair. But yet again it was all his own doing, for he had made sure that she had the proof so he could set her up with a kind of appeasement, which was you."

Grace's eyes began to swell with tears as she listened to the tale this woman was trying to tell him.

"Why should I believe you? Not only did you kidnap me and ruining my wedding night, but you turned me into a woman! Why? Why should I?"

Just then Melissa took out an envelope from her bag and handed it to Grace.

The envelope was sealed with wax and had Grace Lees written on it, but the handwriting was that of his adoptive mother's Karen Lees.

"Open it Grace it is from Karen your mother," she prompted her.

Dear Grace,

If you are reading this letter then it is because I am no longer alive and Melissa has taken you under her wing and has transformed you into the beautiful young lady I always wished you to become. I do not expect you to believe Melissa, but what she is telling you is the truth. It is my wish.

I know it maybe hard for you to understand all that has happened to you, but I have my reasons. You see I always wanted a daughter and when that bastard Bernard arranged for you to become mine he told me you were a girl. Obviously you was not. Do you remember the days when you was small when you used to watch me get dressed and put on makeup and how you always tried to copy me. And how you always wanted me to dress you up as a girl. Well if it had not been for those small, but wonderful moments, I would have abandoned you and run off.

You see your being with me was all part of Bernard's plans to make sure that men never treated his precious daughter like he treated them. So he made sure that you were the only male ever to be around her.

When you turned sixteen and started seeing more of Sarah I desperately wanted to tell you all about her father and what he was arranging for you, but as I obviously did not, then this letter will answer the question of what really happened to me.

Please forgive me I grew to love you as a daughter and I hope that you will grow into a strong and very beautiful woman. Melissa is a true friend and she has suffered all her life at the hands of bastards like Bernard. I know deep down that there is a girl waiting to flower inside you, for I saw how happy you was when you placed your feet into my shoes and pretended to be mummy.

Please understand that being what you are now is far better than being a puppet for Bernard. Melissa will take very good care of you.

Only through you will we be able to pay that bastard back for all the pain he has caused us.

All my love and wishes Mom!

Grace could only place the letter into her lap, she was totally dumfounded at her adopted mother's decision to allow Melissa to change her, but she had to admit she did enjoy being so feminine.

"You see my dear she was right, deep down in your heart, you really wanted to be a girl. So all that was needed to press the right buttons to release that fear you had of becoming one!" Melissa explained.

"So Sarah's father, how are you going to get back at him?"

"Well when he started searching for both of you he received a message from your mother's solicitors explaining what would happen to him if he tried to track his precious daughter down!"

"So how do you intend on dealing with him when he does catch up with you?"

"Well all I can say is that he would never even contemplate that avenue, let's say that we have evidence of his involvement with your mother's death."

"This is so hard to take!" Grace stood up angrily.

"Yes I know how hard it must be for you, but you must remember your mother lived in fear of him when you reached sixteen. He got rid of her so he could make sure Sarah and you got together."

Grace sat down and calmed herself, her memories of Sarah and her father and all the things he used to promise them. She still found it hard to believe what Melissa was saying.

"Grace I could have erased all your memories of Sarah and of your past, and you know I could have!" Melissa took hold of her arm.

"But what you did to Sarah she did not deserve any of it!"

"The girl on the table was not the real Sarah, think about it, he controlled her just like he does all his possessions. What happiness she had was what he had arranged for her. I'm sorry but as hard as it is for you to accept my words as truth, she is extremely happy with her new life... Just as you are!"

"It's hard to believe that her father would treat her like you say?"

"He only cares about his own credibility, he does not care about anyone else's including his daughter's... He kept her under the same control as he did you and your mother!" Melissa tried to explain further.

"Then where is she?"

"She is safe from the world her father was weaving for her and one day she will return to haunt him and show every one what an evil and truly despicable man he is!"

"But she was happy with me why could you not let us stay together?" Grace turned her head away allowing a tear to fall from her eye.

Melissa paused and pulled Grace's head back to face her, but this time Melissa's face contorted with a look of uncertainty.

"So why could you not let us stay together? I want to know damn it you owe me and her that answer!" Grace demanded throwing Melissa's arm aside.

"The show we put on for you back then was for your own good. We did not want you trying to track her down after I revealed everything to you. And more importantly would either of you had the chance to see how evil her father was... You would have believed anything he told you!"

"But looking like I do what chance do I have of ever getting back together with her now?" Grace responded caustically.

"I was going to tell you two months after your surgery, but Dr Von Getz advised me to leave it for a couple of years. And you must admit you have settled into a feminine life rather comfortably haven't you?"

Grace dug deep into her thoughts she knew that her transformation was not particularly of her own wishes, but whatever conditioning they had given him he could only agree with Melissa because he loved being what he had become. "Yes I have, but that still does not answer my question?"

"Please I can not answer that question at this time, but I will when the time is right!" Melissa refused to answer Grace's question.

"And when will the time be right?"

"When Bernard is in the right position for both you and me to repay him for what he has done to Karen... I will."

"Very well Madame I will wait until then!" Grace wiped her eyes with a handkerchief, for she knew that she had no option but to agree.

Melissa sighed with relief as her late friends transformed adopted son finally backed down. True she did feel bad about how she treated Grace and Sarah to begin with, but her hatred for Bernard had driven her to be so cold towards both of them for they would never have understood. Though as much as she wanted to reveal to Grace the real truth behind keeping them apart the more she felt absolved, for she wanted the real truth to come from Bernard's own lips.
 
 
Chapter Four - Advances

Dreams can portray many different things for the recipient, but when they are nightmares of incidents from that person's past, can they really be passed off as bad dreams. Rachel Cresswell lived a nightmare from day to day for her body was not hers and neither was her mind, but revenge is sweet so they say.

It had only been a month since Trudy had spoken to her new neighbour. For a month now Jack, her husband, had insisted on his wife not to talk to the couple who had moved in. For he believed strongly that neighbours should keep themselves to themselves.

It was Friday when Trudy came back from her teaching job that she finally had a chance to speak to her new neighbour.

"Hello there are you all moved in now?" Trudy asked with a smile.

"Yes we have- thanks for asking!" responded the very strikingly pretty blonde neighbour replied as she opened the door of her car.

Trudy had only seen a glimpse of the young woman's husband once from behind, but as he suddenly exited the house and came down the driveway to the car, Trudy could see just how handsome and muscular he was. In fact both of them were good looking.

"Err hi my names err Trudy Wilson," she found herself in awe of her neighbours very good-looking husband.

"Hello Trudy I am Ivan Gerhaart and this is my wife Grace!" he responded happily offering his hand.

Trudy took hold of his hand and shook it.

Grace moved towards them and offered her hand too.

Trudy suddenly found herself in some kind of trance as Grace's perfume grasped a hold of her senses.

"It's nice of you to accept, please bring your husband to the barbecue, Ivan would love to talk to him," Grace finished the conversation.

Trudy suddenly came to her senses wondering how she had suddenly accepted the invitation to the barbecue on Sunday.

Grace smiled and got into the car and said goodbye, while Ivan gave Trudy a wink and said he looked forward to meeting her husband on Sunday.

As Trudy prepared dinner she could not fathom how and when the conversation got around to the barbecue on Sunday, but as the front door lock opened she just put the strangeness of it all to the back of her mind.

Jack Wilson did not take the invitation well for he could only remonstrate his loathing of getting too friendly with neighbours. He always explained to his wife that it was a side affect of his hectic job as project manager that caused him to be that way. For he never wanted to tell his colleges more than they needed to know from fear that they might take his coveted position within the company. Trudy was adamant that they both attended, for she felt that Jack needed to strike up a friendship with some one away from work.

"But they are both much younger than us and he obviously has a much better job than me!" Jack sighed pulling the duvet up over his shoulder.

"Don't be so silly they seem like a nice couple - they don't appear to have any kids so that's why they can afford to live here," Trudy indicated. For the 'Maze' in which they lived in was a very exclusive part of town that contained four large houses and held a high price.

"We are going and that is that!" she turned abruptly away from her husband.

Jack was right the new neighbours where much younger than them and considering Edward their son was into his second year of college, they did not appear to be much older than him.

However as the silence between Jack and Trudy bit in, Trudy's mind was now reflecting on Grace and her hunk of a husband and how she envied their youth.

Sunday arrived and Trudy pulled on her best summer dress. Forty-eight years of age and twenty-three years of marriage had seen her size increase from size 10 to size 16, even Jack's once trim physique had suffered form the inevitable middle age spread and that is not accounting for his growing paranoia.

She had watched several cars arrive and had noticed how elegant the other guests were dressed so she spent the next twenty minutes applying her makeup and making sure Jack wore something more appropriate than the sweater and jeans he had chosen.

Nervously she knocked on the door. Music soothed out from behind the large house as the bell rung and twenty seconds later Trudy and Jack came face to face with their new neighbour.

"Welcome Trudy," Grace smiled at her two new guests. "And you must be Jack?"

Jack could not take his eyes of the beauty that now stood before him. She wore a yellow trouser suit that fell open across a very see-through white meshed blouse and from the exposed area of flesh she was not wearing a bra.

Trudy was also taken in by the way Grace was dressed, her long straight blonde hair fell all the way down her back and that perfume once again captivated her.

Trudy and Jack entered and standing in the large reception hall was Ivan. "Welcome to our little get together," he greeted Jack with a handshake, but when he turned to Trudy he took hold of her hand and kissed the back of it.

Once again Trudy felt lost for words, for this hunk of a young man appeared to be vying for her attention.

With both Wilson's transfixed which each of their neighbour's charms, Grace brought them out of it by introducing them to her guests. Trudy was completely awash with the names of the guests, as all she could think of was that wonderful perfume the hostess was wearing. However as they walked out into the garden they were both separated, Grace took Trudy in one direction and Ivan took Jack the other.

Grace offered Trudy a drink and began to ask her all about her work, while on the other side of the garden Ivan was interrogating Jack.

Although Trudy would normally never reveal anything about hers or her husband's life, for some reason she just felt at ease with this very beautiful neighbour and answered any and every question about themselves.

With precise timing Grace and Ivan brought the couple back together again.

"Look Trude I don't want to stay any longer than necessary!" Jack pointed out rather abruptly.

"Your so boring Jack relax and enjoy yourself," Trudy answered with a swagger, the drink obviously lowering her own nerves. "We haven't even eaten yet!"

"Ok but once we've eaten then we are going and that's that!"

Grace walked over to a very familiar figure dressed in a long black dress. "My Lady, you wish to speak with me?"

"Yes Grace I take it your perfume is a success?" Lady Melissa asked.

"Yes My Lady, it does have a very hypnotic effect on those not injected with the anti-drug," Grace responded with eagerness.

"So this Trudy and her husband are going to be your first prospects?"

"I think so - though I'm having trouble in getting Ivan interested in Trudy!"

"Put this in both the prospects food and then bring them into your study. It is a pure hypnotic drug and this will prepare both of them for the good Dr Getz - and do not worry about Ivan, I'll see to it that he will not disobey any commands you give him. He is only your husband when you want him to be, that was my agreement with you," Lady Melissa smiled at her young protégé and handed her a vial.

As Trudy and Jack finished off their food, Grace approached them asking how they were enjoying themselves. As Jack finished off his food he could not wait to get out of his neighbour's house, but when Grace asked him if he wanted another drink he somehow answered yes.

Before both of them knew it they were sitting in Grace's large study awaiting the arrival of their hostess's special guest. Trudy felt something was wrong but something in her mind was persuading her otherwise and when Grace introduced them to her special guest, they both smiled and shook the foreign gentleman's hand.

In the last four years Dr Getz had managed to call upon many of his old KJB colleagues and had finally managed to acquire all of the documents and papers of a highly secretive project that he himself had worked on, which dealt solely in mind control and hypnosis. Now after two long years his work had finally come to fruition developing not only his hypnotic techniques, but helping in the production of some highly hypnotic fragrances and other drugs, which had originally been made for speeding up the process of interrogation.

Now before him sat two ordinary and totally unsuspecting people whose life he was about to infringe upon and alter dramatically.

"Good afternoon Mr & Mrs Wilson I take my dear Grace has taken good care of you?"

Trudy and Jack both agreed in unison.

"Good now I will ask both of you to follow my pen."

Instantly the two of them followed the doctor's well practised pen movements and with the help of the drugged food, both of them were now totally under his control.

Jack awoke Monday morning with a splitting headache and as hard as he tried, he just could not remember anything of the party he and Trudy had attended the day before. He recalled everything up until he had eaten but nothing more.

Shrugging of the his loss of memory, Jack got dressed and left for work, leaving Trudy, as he always did during a work day in bed. For she always got up and got ready for her job an hour and a half after him.

With the sound of Jack's car leaving the drive, Trudy leapt out of bed. Normally she would stay in bed for another half-hour, but she was not intending on going to work today, tomorrow or the next day. In fact she had no intention of ever going to work again as a teacher.

Placing the phone on the receiver, she smiled deeply as she thought about the lack of words her now former principle had when she told him where he could stick his job. Without haste she made her way to the bathroom, ran a long bath, and stepped into it. The heat of the bath rose up as she settled in and the smell of sperm rose with it. Trudy stuck her hands between her legs and did something she had never done before in her life, she placed three of her fingers deep into her vagina and began to play with herself while her free hand caressed her sore nipples. The very same nipples that Grace's hunk of a husband had sucked rigorously all last night.

Leaving the bathroom she entered the bedroom that up and till today had been her husband and hers but as from tonight would be solely hers until Grace said otherwise.

Every muscle in her body hurt as she sat down and applied makeup she would never normally have bothered with. Although she ached it still made her smile for her mind was recalling all those positions Ivan had got her into, positions she had never dreamed of existed. Finishing off the last touches to her lips she wondered what she would look like after all that cosmetic surgery Grace said she was going to have to undergo. Pulling out a white chintz summer dress she threw it over her head and sighed as it slipped over her naked body. Ivan had told her that from now on she was to only wear underwear that he asked her to wear and as he was nowhere about this morning, she guessed that meant she wore none at all. Looking at the clock she ran down stairs and eagerly awaited her instructions for the day.

Jack arrived at work and desperately tried to shake off the remnants of the headache he had. All the way to his office in the car he ran over his entire schedule for the week and memorising the group of employees he would call upon to get the work done. He prided himself on his efficiency and his ability to provide solutions on the spot and as he walked along the corridor to his office, he began to make a mental note of the tasks he would assign to each and everyone of his team he was about to assemble.

Entering his office as he always did, he clicked his fingers at his secretary Melanie, who instantly obeyed his command for fear of any retribution. Melanie was his third secretary this year and considering she had a very high mortgage she could not afford to be relegated back to the typing pool, so obediently she was walking behind him with notebook and pen ready to obey his every command.

Melanie stood nervously awaiting her boss's orders for the day and as he sat down and opened his briefcase her pen was ready and poised. However what happened next took the secretary by surprise so much that she even dared to her ask arrogant boss to repeat what he just said.

The door bell rang and Trudy rushed to answer it. Ivan stood stoically in a white T-shirt that showed all the biceps and muscles in his upper body, but Trudy's eyes went straight to the bulge of his enormous manhood as it stood out in his tight jeans.

Standing beside Ivan was his wife and Trudy's new boss Grace.

"You two have all morning to make out, and I expect you Trudy to be ready for me by one!" Grace issued her commands.

Trudy just smiled demurely and nodded in agreement, for all she wanted was to feel Grace's husbands cock either sliding in out of her cunt or exploding in her mouth.

"Ivan I want you to introduce Trudy to anal sex today, for Mr Perea insists that all his females are able to accommodate his clients wishes, is that clear!" Grace continued with her orders.

"Yes Mistress," Ivan smiled deeply.

At ten o'clock precisely a white limousine arrived outside the office block of Hartnell Associates. Standing on the steps in a very dishevelled state was Jack Wilson. A slender figure approached the panic stricken man.

"Jack it's alright I am here to help you," a voice sounded down to him.

Jack looked at the silk stockinged legs of the voice, held out a hand, and touched them.

"It's alright Jack honey I understand you love the feel of silk and your secretary always insisted on wearing such obvious delights," the soothing voice reasoned with the very agitated man.

Just then a burly security guard appeared.

"Excuse me Madame but I would advise you to beware of this man, he has already tried to force himself upon a co-worker this morning!" the guard issued a warning to the kind woman.

"It's all right sir but I am his psychiatrist, his wife has already informed me of his break down," the slender woman explained to the guard who had been assigned to escorting Jack out of the building.

"I do hope the young lady involved is alright?"

"She was very shaken by the incident but she is fine now."

"Will she be pressing any charges?"

"I'm not too sure on that - But I am sure Mr Wilson's superiors would rather the incident did not go any further if you take my meaning!"

"I would appreciate it if you could give Mr Wilson's superiors my number and ask them to contact me if the young lady involved does want to press charges!"

Lady Melissa helped the gibbering remnants of Jack Wilson into her limousine, happy with the results of her hypnotist upon him. As for Jack Wilson he no longer existed because as from ten o'clock this morning Jack, like his wife Trudy, was sole possession of Cresswell Industries.

The skilled Dr Getz brought Jack out of his trance. And as he looked up at a white ceiling he realised that he was not at work.

"Welcome Mr Wilson," Dr Getz smiled profusely.

"Where am I?" Jack tried to move, but soon realised he was strapped to some type of table.

"I would like to chat to you further but your owner wishes to tell you why you are here!"

Just then another familiar face appears in his view. It was his wife's so called friendly neighbour.

"Good afternoon Jack," Grace smiled down at her neighbour. "I guess you must be wondering what is going on?"

"You bet your fucking life I do - who do the fuck do you-"

"Now... Now... Mr Wilson that is no way to respond to your future owner, especially after what you got up to yesterday you sexual deviant you," Grace replied with a broad smile.

"What?"

"You mean you've already forgotten, perhaps I should bring Miss Roberts in to remind you!"

Jack could not move but he heard a door open and a pair of heels click their way towards him.

"It's alright my dear he's restrained from movement," Grace placated the frightened young secretary.

"Melanie - Please help me - Get me outta here now!" Jack instantly recognised his secretary.

Melanie hid behind one of the large men who where also in the room with them. "Please Miss Cresswell don't let him touch me!"

Grace held the young girl in her arms as she brought her back into her former boss's view.

"Look what you've done to this poor girl, it will take her at least a year to recover from what you tried to do to her!"

Jack tried hard to think of what it was he was supposed to have done to his secretary, but for he life of him he could not.

"Perhaps I should let Miss Roberts remind you!" Grace held the quivering young girl tight. "It's alright my dear, he cannot harm you!"

With a quavering voice accompanied with a flow of tears, Melanie told Jack what he tried to do to her. Jack could not believe his ears as his former secretary recalled his actions yesterday morning. Sobbing she told him how he ordered her to get undress and if she did not he would fire her there and then and that no one would believe her as she was just a young tart who expected to fuck her way to the top. However Melanie refused and when she did Jack grabbed hold of her and tried to force his tongue down her throat while his hand took an ample fill of her bottom.

"Then he ordered me to perform oral you know what on him," Melanie cried into Grace's shoulder.

"My dear I am sorry but we had warned his wife of his hidden alter ego, you see," Grace's voice trailed away from him as he began to shout his innocence.

"Jack suffers from a rare condition that affects his identity and being his psychiatrist I have been able to help him up until now," Grace sat the poor girl down.

"What's a matter with him?"

"He thrust himself on you not because he wanted to rape you, because if you spoke with Mrs Wilson she would be able to tell you that he has not been able to perform in that department for ten years!"

"But his hands where all over..."

"Well what it is... Is this...? Jack suffers from gender disorientation he desperately wants to become a woman and suffers from bouts of depression, his wife phoned me this morning to let me know that he was in a bad way and had not been taking his medication over the weekend. So seeing someone as young and pretty as you are and in his state of mind I'm afraid his jealousy of the way you look provoked him. Perhaps you should hear one of our counselling sessions," Grace then moved over to a tape machine and found the appropriate tape of Jack's admittance to being a transvestite and his desperation to become a woman.

Jack had exhausted himself from trying to break free of his restraints and shouting at the ceiling, when the door opened once again and the sound of two sets of clicking shoes approached him.

"Good thank god you have returned Miss Roberts - perhaps you can resolve this misunderstanding so we can get back to work," Jack issued an authoritative command to his former secretary.

"Oh - Mr Wilson I'm so sorry... If only Mrs Wilson had told me of your condition, then I never would have dressed so sexily to work," Melanie stroked his forehead. "Your psychiatrist has informed me of your wishes to be become a transsexual..."

"What... The fuck are you on about you demented little tart... Get the police and get me outta here or I'll see to it you'll never work in this city again!"

Melanie cringed and quickly stepped out of the way, so the two orderlies could calm him down.

The next thing Jack knew a syringe was inserted into his arm and his eyelids began to feel heavy as his shouting drifted into a tumult of incoherence.

When Jack awoke he was still strapped to a table but as his vision restored, he realised that the room was in fact an operating theatre. Desperately he tried to scream but whoever held him hostage had used a drug that stopped him from talking in fact he could not move either.

Several minutes later a black and silver haired woman appeared before him.

"Welcome Mr Wilson or should I say Mr Lownes. I don't suppose you recall me?" Lady Melissa asked her prisoner.

Jack could only move his eyes in agreement.

"Well how can I put it, when you were eighteen your father gave you a birthday present and as I remember him saying it would be a present you will never forget!"

Jack's eyes widened he did recall his eighteenth birthday, for how could he forget it. He was fresh out of college and ready to go to university and as a gift his father decided he should be treated to a night of passion.

"I see you remember that night or should I say that week, yes what was it you and your buddies said I was... oh yes a good for nothing whore and slut who was only good for one thing. So what did you think happened to that poor wretch of a girl you and your friends gang banged all week. But yes as I recall your father even applauded your acts of depravity."

Jack looked at the woman although he recalled the incident he did not recall the woman.

"Oh yes you and your friends did do me a favour, the condition you left me in meant the house had to take me out of circulation for a month and a half. And your father was forced to pay the house for all the weeks I missed!" Melissa began to circle one of the vile clients she was forced to serve in her earlier days. "Now here's the funny thing... Your father's dealings with that house got him into a whole lot of trouble with the authorities and as I recall he and his family were given new identities for his evidence. But what did that do for you eh... Jack? Your arsehole of a father paid the price eventually, and no one knows more than me, that you can't cross the organisation and get away with it."

Jack wanted to strike out at this obscene woman for digging up his father's and his own past.

"No inheritance or family business to take over?" she continued wryly, seeing anger building up in his eyes. "And how did you ever keep your past a secret from Trudy, but anyway lets not dwell on that subject because we've got your future talk about. As you are aware you are in much the same situation as your father was twenty-five years ago. But this time I'm going to help you find a new identity, after all if I can find you... Then the organisation will too and knowing how unforgiving they can be you would not want me to hand you over to them would you?"

Jack wanted to scream out at this woman, but all he could do was lay perfectly still.

"Now I'm afraid I am going to have to leave you in the hands of my top surgeon Gregory and the next time we talk I will imagine you will be a little more at ease with me."

Melissa sat back in her leather chair observing the monitor. Sipping her champagne she leant forward and smiled at her guest.

"Well Grace I must commend you on a job well done, that man along with five of his so-called colleagues, are responsible for giving me years upon years of nightmares. Now finally I can try and forget that chapter of my life and concentrate on my plans for my business," she sank back the last of her champagne and smiled widely.

"Your Ladyship forgive me for asking but was Sarah's father one of Jack's friends?" Grace asked.

"Yes he was."

"But what about the others?"

"I have dealt with them already, in fact Ivan is the son of Jack's best friend. It was only by chance that I fell upon Ivan for he hated his father for beating up his mother and when his father found out he was gay... Well he disowned him. Needless to say we both had pleasure in discrediting him in front of his friends."

"And the other two?"

"They never had any offspring and both of them are dead from dealing in arms and drugs!"


 
There are fifty odd chapters in this story and it is still growing!
 

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Am I being Hypnotised?

I finished chptrs up to 81 and now I'm back to 3-4.

please explain?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita