Cresswell Industries -1-2-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 1 - 2

by Keshara


 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic September 02, 2002 - 12:07 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Tuesday, November 11, 2009 - 3:50 AM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Preface:

A Polish film (Seksmisja) I saw back in the early Eighties inspired this story. It did have a lasting effect on my attitude to the world I lived in for the moral of the story was that men despite their brilliance could also be so destructive. The frightening aspect of DNA and Cloning being used as a new type of weapon is now upon us, but if it were in the hands of a woman who had the power to oversee such technological advancements, our male dominated world would be changed forever.

It is a well-known fact that females no longer have to rely on their male counterparts to reproduce, for impregnation can now be achieved without any sexual contact at all. So all it needs to achieve the world that was created in that Polish film is for such a woman to come along.

Male species, be aware...
 
 

Cresswell Industries: The Beginning

 
 
Chapter One: Summer 1995

The wedding went according to plan. Sarah and Graham Lees were happy, although both of them were naive to the world that both their strict upbringings had given them, they were both looking forward to their long awaited wedding night.

Sarah's father Bernard, despite being a hypocrite who regularly cheated on his wife, had imposed many restrictions on his one and only daughter and although Graham was an orphan, he had given their wedding his blessing. For Graham had been adopted by one of his long time mistress's.

Graham turned yet another corner of winding country road, hoping that his car would finally lead him to some sign that would tell him where they were.

"Graham I don't like these back roads please get us back on the main one!" Sarah pleaded with her new husband.

Graham wanted to say everything was fine but as another winding road led them to yet another winding tree laden road, he had to admit he was lost.

Pulling over to a small clearing he took out his map.

Sarah nervously played with a button on her jacket praying that the tangle-wood besides her window did not spring to life and grab her like she had read in one of those horror books she used to read at school. 'Pull yourself together you're a twenty three year old married woman!' she thought to herself.

Just then as Graham pulled the map to its extreme, a car pulled up besides them.

Sarah wanted the person or whomever it was to just drive on but the black vehicle still stopped

Graham looked at the car in awe it was a long black Cadillac like the ones he had seen in films or on TV. As the rear window wound down Sarah's fears disappeared, as a smiling middle aged woman's head appeared.

"Are you having car trouble my dears?" asked the kind woman.

"Err not car trouble but map trouble!" Graham replied from behind his creased map.

"I take it you are lost then?" the woman smiled.

"Yes we are!" Sarah stated from behind the map.

"That's no way to start married life is it?" the woman smiled.

"Sorry?"

"The plate on the back -- Just Married!" the woman sensed the two lost couples puzzled look at her question. "Where are you supposed to be going?"

Graham explained that the hotel was on the coast and that he had decided to take a more scenic route to their honeymoon destination. Except that the scenic route had turned out to be a little too scenic.

"My dears that hotel is a long way from here and considering that the sun has now dropped it will be too dark for you to navigate a route back to the main road. So why don't you follow me back to my estate, I will get my servants to prepare the guestroom, at least you won't have to spend your first night in a car!" the woman smiled helpfully.

Graham looked at his wife, he was full of guilt from getting them lost and he knew Sarah would be petrified at the thought of spending a night in the middle of nowhere in a car. Sarah nodded in agreement.

Melissa Morgan crossed her silk clad legs and leaned back into the comfort of her luxurious limousine. Straight away she was organising the arrival of her two new guests.

"Hello, sweetheart--I have the two darlings following behind me," she sighed sexily into the phone, "Get Hazel to arrange all the necessaries and let Gregory know that his expertise will now be required."

Melissa switched off her phone, pulled out her make up mirror, and began to check her makeup in the mirror. The light lines on her face were no representation of the years she had lived, for being married to three plastic surgeons had certainly taken more than twenty years from her age. Brushing her greying fringe from her eyes she leant forward and tapped her long red nails on the partition. The partition collapsed to reveal the heavyset figure of her chauffeur. "Ivan you will take good care of her?"

"Yes Madame I will."

"I'm sure Hazel will be looking forward to the rest!" she grinned closing the partition.
 

*          *          *

 
Arriving at the estate, Sarah smiled as she looked upon the nearing mansion, for it looked as though her wedding night was going to be special after all. Even Graham had to admit his mistake had worked out better than he had hoped, for the mansion was just like he had seen on picture postcards.

Stopping behind the limo, Graham and Sarah held each other's hands tightly as they looked up at the mansion.

"Young love is a wonder!" Melissa called out to her new guests.

The couple blushed as they moved to the rear of their car to remove their belongings.

"Ivan will tend to your things, you poor things must in dire need of a meal."

"Oh you are very kind, I did think we would be spending our wedding night in the car," Sarah smiled. "Oh I'm sorry we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Sarah and this is Graham!"

"Pleased to be of some service my dear, just call me Madame everyone else does so we have no need to change things," Melissa smiled turning on her stilettos.

Two smartly dressed maids appeared from the opening door and both of them curtseyed to greet their mistress's arrival. "Ah Yvette show our guests to their room," Melissa spoke down to the blonde-headed maid. "And Fifi you can prepare a light lunch for the guests to enjoy in their room!"

Graham and Sarah watched the maids scuttle away on their heels to do their employers bidding.

Entering the mansion neither of the newlyweds noticed the moving cameras watching their every move. And neither of them paid any attention to the fact that their car and clothes were being driven away from the mansion.
 

*          *          *

 
Following the maid called Yvette to their room, Graham and Sarah were in awe as they looked around the room.

The maid just stood by the door and awaited a reply from her Mistress's guests.

Sarah could not help herself as she jumped onto the large four-poster bed, while Graham sighed with relief. The nauseous feeling he had felt when he realised that he may have condemned his first night of marriage to an uncomfortable night in a car, finally dispersed as he glanced around the very antique filled room, his wishes for a first night of marriage had been answered.

"Err Graham?" Sarah suddenly noticed the pretty looking blonde maid still standing in the doorway. "I think you have to dismiss her?"

"Nah get away with yer, they only do that in films!" Graham responded.

Sarah picked herself up off the bed and approached the girl. "Do I have to dismiss you err Yvette is it not?"

"Oui, mademoiselle," The maid curtseyed and glanced up at Sarah.

Sarah looked into the maid's eyes and for a moment she thought she could see a tear in the corner of her eye. "Err you may go Yvette!"

Yvette scuttled away and closed the door behind her.

Graham collapsed on to the bed and looked up at his bride.
 

*          *          *

 
Both of them had known each other since Sunday school and since his mother had passed away he had been living with Sarah's parents and considering her father was so strict in a religious sense, any sexual relations between the two of them was very difficult. Yet they had both managed to get as far as heavy petting. For Graham, as it was for Sarah, tonight was going to be the night that both of them would loose their virginity.

Sarah leaned against the door the look on the maid's face had her perplexed and any thoughts of the sexual kind were far from her mind. "Graham that girl looked very unhappy?"

"I'd look like that if I had to do her job!" Graham laughed, "Anyway if she was that unhappy she could always go and find another job!"

"Yeah I suppose you're right!" Sarah mused, "So what do we do now?" she bit her lip.

Sarah and Graham had never had any reason to change their appearance, they had known each other for so long and in many ways their marriage was inevitable. Sarah was a typical plain Jane who had no idea what looking sexy meant as Graham had no inclination of how he would like a woman to dress for him. So as expected all those years of being in each other's company had finally been the key and that was what had brought them to the altar.

Graham took hold of his new wife's hand and pulled her onto the bed.

But before their lips met a knock on the door pulled them apart.

"Err enter!" Graham laughed.

The door opened and in walked the dark-headed maid with a trolley of food.

The girl stood by the trolley in the same pose as her fellow maid.

"Err thank you -- You may go!" Sarah spoke edgily.

Fifi curtseyed and then removed herself from the room.

Graham's stomach grumbled as he looked upon the trolley.

"Oh Graham it's turned out better than I had expected," Sarah smiled looking at the platter their hostess had arranged for them.

Instantly both of them indulged themselves.
 

*          *          *

 
Melissa Morgan sat in her office watching her new guests on her screen. Although she had transformed a dozen or so prospects these two she had today were special and indicated to her another part of her secret jigsaw of revenge. Yet watching Yvette's sombre display on the monitor reminded her how some prospects are some times impossible to train and training took up considerable resources, which in effect delayed any chance of selling them.

However Yvette was always going to be a problem for she was her last husband's son and only heir or, as Melissa would say, heiress to the estate. For five years she had been trying to sell her on but all her associates had warned her of the pitfalls of transforming a relative.

Melissa's eyes widened and her lips pursed as she thought about how she was going to enjoy changing the girl's outlook on life, especially considering she was so plain and unattractive and had lived such a sheltered life. Though more so it was because of who she was. As for her equally drab looking husband, she felt satisfaction at using him to advance her own plans. But she knew too well that Ivan would not only take good care him but would relish the transformation the poor young man was going to undergo. For the young man's height and build was ideal for the skills of her recently acquired East German psychiatrist.

Melissa turned up the sound in her guest's room so she could hear their conversations. She had decided to let them enjoy a little more time together, as it would be the last the time they would ever see each other as they were now.

However as the two newly weds began to embrace each other Melissa decided it was time to stop their honeymoon. Pressing the intercom she ordered Hazel to get the ball rolling.
 

*          *          *

 
Graham waited patiently for his bride to decide whether she wanted to do it with the lights off, when a knock at the door disturbed their near passionate embrace.

Sarah began buttoning her light blue pastel jacket back up as Graham went to open the door. Opening the door Graham came face to face with the chauffeur's chest and before Graham could reply the chauffeur's big hand engulfed Graham's face with a damp cloth.

Sarah screamed as she turned to see the chauffeur assaulting her husband, but as she watched in horror at her husband's plight a nurse came into the room and made her way towards her.

Sarah fell back on the bed as the nurse lunged for her with an identical cloth.

The nurse only landed a pillow as Sarah managed to push herself off the bed, however she only landed in the arms of the big chauffeur, who soon held her tightly by her very frizzy hair.

"Stop that screaming girl this instant!" Melissa appeared in the doorway.

Sarah wanted to ask what was happening but her fear was making her scream even more.

The nurse slapped Sarah hard. "When your Mistress speaks you obey!" the blonde headed nurse issued a warning.

"Hazel let me see what work is required?" Melissa ordered her nurse.

Hazel ripped open the, now scared stiff, girl's jacket and blouse open to reveal a very drab ensemble of slip and bra and then ripped those clear of her body, revealing two very small globes of pink flesh.

Melissa passed her hand over the petrified girl's left breast squeezing it lightly. "Hmmm these need to be worked on somewhat don't they dear?" she asked the girl.

"P-P-P--Please don't hu-"

The nurse slapped her face hard again.

"Lets see the rest of this waif?" Melissa stood back on her high heels putting a painted long finger up to her red lips.

Hazel took pleasure in stripping the frightened girl bare as Ivan held her tightly by the scruff of her neck. Just then Fifi appeared with some manacles. The naked girl was thrown onto the bed shaking with fright as the manacles were attached to her ankles.

"Your fear is understandable dear and as such you will resent me, but soon you will moulded to my will!" Melissa spoke as she indicated for Ivan to turn Sarah this way and that so that his mistress could get a good look at her new prospect. "Yes Hazel -- prepare her for surgery this instant Gregory should be here in an hour."

Indicating that she wished for Ivan to pull the girl to her feet, Melissa ran her hand over Sarah's thick black mound. "My dear you are such an ugly duckling -- it's no wonder your father kept you away from the limelight. Still he never anticipated you bumping into me, because I'm going to turn you into swan!"

Then pulling open her mouth Melissa looked at her teeth. "Oh dear we are going to have to remodel all of you aren't we, still Gregory gets paid handsomely for his work!" she smiled as Hazel injected Sarah's arm.

The last thing Sarah saw was her husband being picked up and held matrimonially by the big chauffeur.
 

*          *          *

 
Graham awoke with a headache and as his vision returned he realised he was not in the antique looking guestroom any longer. In fact he was in a small and very femininely attired room. A pink boudoir table full of neatly arranged cosmetics and brushes adorned the table while the plush carpet led to two doors. Unsteadily he got to his feet, he felt strange and as he attempted to go for the nearest door, it swung open.

"Ah you have finally arisen, good you can wash away all that unsightly hair. The mistress does not like her girls to have any hair except on their heads!" a portly dark headed woman spoke sternly.

"Who-Where?"

"Relax dear you are in safe hands!" replied the woman.

Graham gained his vision and saw that the woman was a kind of matron, as she was dressed in a blue uniform. "What the fuck is happening?"

"Don't go letting the mistress hear you talk like that, she'll have you performing tricks for the gardeners!" the woman replied. "Now get your pretty little self into the bath."

"Fuck you I'm getting outta here, and you'd better tell me where my Sarah is!" Graham shouted loudly at the woman.

"Oh dear I was hoping it would not come to this," the woman sighed.

Graham had been so enraged at his predicament that he had not noticed that he was naked, but as he approached the other door he soon realised that he was without clothes. However before he reached the other door he was brought crashing to the floor by an incredible pain in his groin.

Attempting to regain his feet another blast of agony swept through his lower region and he was unconscious.

When he awoke he could not help sniffing the air, for it had a very sweet fragrance about it. Then as he sat up he found that he was still naked, however attached to his groin, was a silver chastity belt that hid his genitals. Regaining his composure he soon realised that it was him that smelt of perfume.

"What the fuck is going on!" he cried out loud, getting to his feet. Quickly he ran to the metal door and began beating on it.

Just then the door unlocked and in walked the matronly looking woman.

"What the fuck is going on?" he demanded an answer.

"You are in no position to ask questions anymore my dear, because from now on you will obey our every command," the matron replied.

Graham clenched his fists and was about to strike the woman when his groin became immersed in pain and like before the pain was unbearable resulting in him collapsing unconscious on the floor.
 

*          *          *

 
The sound of humming finally brought him back to reality. But instead of waking up in the room he had awoken originally he was strapped to a table with his feet high up in some stirrups.

Frantically he tried to move but he was secured tightly to the table. He then realised that his mouth was gagged too.

Moving his head to the side the sight that now greeted him caused him to shudder with fear. Sarah, his wife was strapped to an identical table like him. Three people, a surgeon dressed in green and two nurses attending her.

"I'm glad you are awake my dear," sounded a familiar voice.

Graham turned to see the woman who had invited him and Sarah to stay the night. He wanted desperately to free himself from his straps.

"I was rather hoping that you would co-operate with us without having to go through this torment, but considering your reaction to matron a couple of weeks back, it was decided that you should witness your dear wife's transformation as punishment."

Melissa then motioned for the nurse to bring his table nearer.

"This is Gregory," Melissa introduced the surgeon who was now kneading Sarah's small breasts with his gloved fingers. "He used to be a registered Doctor of Plastic Surgery, but some minor indiscretions on his behalf got him struck off, so now he works for me!"

"These are pathetic!" he announced, as he then made a mark on the underside of her left breast with a felt pen. Then motioning to a nurse she instantly attached a respirator to Sarah's face.

"What size do you think her small frame will support?" Melissa deliberately asked the doctor.

"Easily 38DD Madame," he announced.

"What size is she at the moment?" Melissa continued her questioning.

Graham was lost to the conversation for he stretched his neck to get a glimpse of his wife's face. However as he glanced at her head he noticed some bruising on her neck.

Melissa noted his look. "Oh yes your virgin bride, well what can I say -- well perhaps Ivan will tell you what she was like when he takes your cherry!"

Graham did not understand what she meant by that statement but he guessed that he must have been out cold for a long time and though he desperately wanted to find out how long, he painfully watched the doctor go about his work.
 

*          *          *

 
Sarah's lips had already been injected with collagen on the first night of her stay; her fear had sent her into a state of shock, which only made Melissa's plans easier for her.

Ivan eagerly took care of Sarah's training, though normally he would refuse to bed real females, Sarah's small breasts helped to make his enjoyment more pleasing.

Three solid weeks of deep hypnosis and raw sex with Ivan had now given her body the craving for more, but as Melissa pointed out to her, she needed a lot of plastic surgery to turn her into the voluptuous sex toy she now wished to be.
 

*          *          *

 
Graham watched with tears falling from his eyes as the doctor sliced into her flesh and then rigorously placed two very large wobbling globes of silicone into her breasts. Then when the doctor had finished he turned the table around, then putting her legs in the stirrups he gladly showed of the work that had been done on her groin earlier that week.

Graham nearly choked on his bile as his wife's anatomy was displayed for all to see. Her pubic hair had been removed by electrolysis and had been heavily tattooed with a snake.

"Gregory has done a great job on your wife do you not think," Melissa smiled placing her fingers over Sarah's bald vagina. "As you can see the doctor has increased the size of her labia. It's a fetish the doctor has developed, he loves to see a woman's labia poking through her panties, for as he says!"

"It shows that she has been well and truly fucked," the doctor replied. "And as you will also note I have pierced her beautifully formed labia six times!" he finished pulling on her very large flap of sex to show the glittering studs.

"Ooh she is gonna love having that sucked and fucked!" cooed Hazel from the other side of the table.

Graham wanted to throw up but he knew that if he did he would probably choke to death and then he would never be able to get him and Sarah out of this mad hole.

"And that now brings us to you my dear!" Melissa purred as she walked to the end of Graham's table.

Graham suddenly felt his head being hired. He wanted to keep his eyes closed. He did not even want to contemplate what they had done to him, but Hazel the dark haired nurse pulled his eyes open.

Like Sarah all his pubic hair had been removed by electrolysis, but unlike his wife, they had given him a small butterfly tattoo just above his penis.

"We have also made a few changes to your features too," Hazel beamed as she thrust a mirror into his face.

Just like Sarah his lips had been enhanced.

"Yes I took the liberty of chipping away some of your cheekbones, I find it makes your face more naturally feminine," the doctor added.

"Your wife's cosmetic changes are all but finished, we've only got the dental work to go, for we have to remove all of those ugly front teeth she has and give her a Hollywood smile," Melissa pointed to her own set of perfectly formed teeth.

The next thing Graham saw was Hazel the nurse approaching him with a syringe in her hand.

"Oh yes Hazel loves her work too!" Melissa smiled wide.

Graham watched in absolute shock as Hazel leaned in between his spread legs and rammed the needle into his scrotum. The gag stopped Graham from screaming, but the tears in his eyes told everyone that that injection was very painful. Next Hazel brought forward another syringe and careful pulled up his left nipple and injected the entire contents into him, then she repeated the procedure on his right nipple.

Melissa then began to explain to him that the first injection was a very powerful combination of estrogens, designed to clear his body of all male producing hormones. In six weeks his body would be producing female hormones all on its own. She also informed him that his penis would become smaller and his balls would most probably disappear all together, while the other injections were designed to help his breasts to form more rapidly.

"Normally we would just insert silicone under your skin, but Ivan has seen the results and wished for you to have this method of breast augmentation," Melissa explained. "You see I normally sell my prospects on, but Ivan has taken a very keen interest in you, so everything we do to you is what he wants."

Graham could not believe what he was hearing, she was basically telling him that he was going to belong to the chauffeur and become his sex toy, and as the six foot four broad-shouldered blonde headed chauffeur smiled at Graham his nerves got the better of him as he fainted.
 

*          *          *

 
Melissa smiled proudly as she replaced the receiver. Ever since she had set out her business of supplying play things for the rich and indulgent, she had always found the transformation a very long process. However, the transaction she had just completed with one of her Eastern European buyers was hopefully going to increase her business tenfold.
 
*          *          *

 
Once again Graham awoke to a strange noise and in a strange room. This time he was seated on a soft upright chair and once again he found himself bound tightly to a chair by his legs and his wrists. The dim light of the room showed enough of his predicament. At first he thought he had dreamed it all and was in fact still in the car, but when he noticed his well manicured and very long French polished nails his realisation as to where he was came flooding back to him in its full glory.

Just then a bright light switched on.

"Ah there you Miss Lees," a strange voice sounded from the lights direction. "I am Dr Von Getz."

Graham could still taste the rubber ball in his mouth and knew that any reply would be futile.

"As you will notice from the changes to your body, your new persona is only a short step away."

The invisible Dr Von Getz continued to point out all the changes that had occurred since Graham had last been conscious. Looking down at his now visible naked torso he could see that he now had small but very pert looking breasts, but as he looked down the front of his very thin body tears formed in his eyes. His whole body was now shaped like a girl except for his penis, which the last time he recalled was at least six inches long limp and ten inches long erect. In fact he was very proud of his manhood and had constantly masturbated himself imagining his first time with Sarah.

'Oh, Sarah, what have I done to us,' he thought sadly to himself. But as his chin sank into his chest he noted that his very small penis was attached to some device.

"Ah Miss Lees I see you have noticed the clamp. This is a device that is going to help me turn your confused mind into the mind of a very amicable and submissive girl," the doctor spoke with pride. "I had the pleasure of releasing your bride from her inhibitions and I might add she is a very tasty piece of ass I believe you call women like her."

Graham was now crying, he wanted to fight his restraints but his very weak body could not even attempt to wriggle from his binding. They had turned his wife into some cheap bimbo and were now going to turn him into some gay macho man's dream and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Well, Miss Lees, I will just quickly run you through what is going to happen."

Just then the entire room lit up and Graham could see that he was sitting in an auditorium.

"These monitors are going to imprint your new desires into your subconscious and from there your new persona will develop. Right now you are thinking I want to escape and tell the world what is happening here but by the end of the week you will enjoy every minute of this and even beg me to continue the treatment. But that's enough explanation so enjoy the show!"

Graham could only sit and watch as the amphitheatre erupted around him. Carefully placed speakers in the back of the chair released soothing music that to the ear sounded like a soft accompaniment to the array of pornographic images now playing all about him. Ten screens portrayed different encounters of men having their cocks sucked and fucked in various positions and as the hour passed his mind fought furiously with the images, his determination to beat the doctors words central to his thoughts. Just then a mild vibration from the clamp on his own penis suddenly caused him to loose some of that determination. Very explicit images of penises exploding over faces and in vaginas now filled the arena and as it did he felt his own cock start to stir and before he knew what had hit him he was bucking to the rhythm of the music and the images.

Then for some unusual reason the force of his ejaculation caused him to pass out.

When he awoke he was still in the chair, but this time two cups were attached to his small breasts and before he could gain his senses the screens burst into action. Yet this time it was very explicit images of women enjoying sex in different positions, but instead of music accompanying the images a soft and very sexy female voice was telling him how beautiful and wonderful it was to be a woman enjoying her man. This time a very new sensation filled his body that was emanating from his chest. His nipples were being teased and were responding in immeasurable ways, but what was new to him was his penis was also responding along with it. Slowly and seducatively the female voice brought Graham to a very sensuous orgasm. However as soon as he had come the whole room was drenched in darkness and a very smooth and melodic man's voice now filled the room.

"Your past life is now behind you, you will no longer have to exceed any expectations you would have had to face as a man. You are now a confident and very pretty female, the only expectations that are now required of you are those that any female would perform for her husband or man."
 
 
Chapter Two: Bride
 
 
Grace applied her makeup with perfection and as she smoothed out the creases in her pretty summer dress her mind reflected upon the butterflies she felt in her stomach every time the Mistress's chauffeur looked at her. Tucking the overhanging curtain of shoulder length straight blonde hair behind her ear, she bit her pink glossy lip as once again a shiver of delight coursed her body, for Ivan was once again paying her attention. Although the Mistress had told her that she was to be Ivan's wife she still felt nervous around him.

Ivan braced himself as the Mistress Melissa introduced him to the waif of girl whom only six months ago had been a man. "Pleased to meet you my sweet," Ivan smiled taking the nervous she-male's hand and kissing it.

Grace felt her heart miss a beat, as the man she had been conditioned to obey kissed the back of her hand. As her full lips parted to give her husband to be a very sparkling smile, a small voice in the back of her mind called out for her to get a grip of reality. Graham was defeated; Grace now stood in his shoes and as Ivan's hand moved up to caress her porcelain like face, a small stirring in her panties formed a resolute barrier in her mind. Graham was near to defeat and to add to his flailing masculinity his virginity had remained. How he wished he had been more manly in his pursuit of Sarah and not gullible to allow her to remain like him a virgin until their wedding night. Yet now as his conditioned mind engulfed the femininity he was now shrouded in, Grace was looking forward to her wedding night and her deflowering.
 

*          *          *

 
A smile crossed Melissa's face as she watched her latest transformation. The poor lad's mind was so full of lust for Ivan, she could not help but laugh. Doctor Von Getz's skills were in no doubt superb and her acquisition of his help was going to be advantageous to her. The Doctor's past was obviously a clouded one, he was East German and in no doubt at one time worked for the KGB, but whatever he had done in his homeland he was contracted to work for her now and his expertise in mind control was terrific. Grace had become a well-behaved little she-male in the space of a month and the psychological methodology he had used was in no doubt going to prove very financially beneficial for both parties.
 
*          *          *

 
Hazel sat back on the bed and waited for Trisha to finish Grace's hair.

Grace held a pink nailed hand up to her mouth as the beautician finished her work. "Oh my -- It's wonderful," she cooed as Trisha delicately sculptured the golden ringlets of shiny bangs that where held high on her head.

"Stand up lets take a look at you!" Hazel smiled.

Grace stood up and turned to face her friend with a look of apprehension on her beautifully made up face.

"You look absolutely divine," Hazel stood up and took hold of the pretty she-male's hand. "Trish your work is as impeccable as always I could eat her myself!"

Trish acknowledged her co-worker, packed her tools, and left the two smiling girls to continue in their awe at her work.

"Come on you little minx lets get you dressed," Hazel smiled from behind Grace.

Hazel was only a fraction taller than Grace at five-foot seven but as she was wearing four-inch heels she looked a foot taller than Ivan's bride-to-be. Hazel helped Grace remove her pink-towelled dressing gown and could not help appreciate Grace's exquisite body as it slipped down to the floor. Grace felt her nipples tingle as a cool breeze brushed her naked torso. Hazel could not help notice her nipples enlarging either.

"Ivan is one lucky bastard to get you my dear," Hazel smiled off her own attraction for the she-male. "Now lets get your gorgeous little body dressed for your big occasion.

Grace looked up at the reflection of her friend's face above hers in the mirror and smiled, her pout lips glistening in co-ordination with her long French polished light pink nails.

Hazel walked over to a clothes hanger and held out a shiny white satin corset. Grace eagerly turned around for Hazel to strap her in. Hazel pulled the lace tight as she forced Grace into a sexy eighteen-inch waist that made the she-male purr with excitement as her hips flared out into absolute femininity. Next Hazel unpacked a pair of sheer white stockings. Grace held out her pink toes and began to exude in her own sensuality as her friend began to work the soft material up her leg. Hazel pulled the laced-topped stocking up to Grace's thigh and then turned her around and began to tie the laced top garter into a bow to secure it.

Grace could not contain her excitement, for her small penis began to arise.

Hazel then started to work on the other leg when she could not help but see Ivan's bride-to-be's joy. "Oh dear I'd love to help you get rid of that my dear but that little thing is solely Ivan's property until Mistress says otherwise."

Next Hazel held out a sweet pair of laced panties that where cut into a thong, however as Grace's small penis stood erect before her, an idea sprang to her.

"What are you doing?" Grace asked bemused.

"I've a feeling that little pussy stick of yours is going to remain excited most of the day so," she began cutting up some lace and blue ribbon, "I thought this would be a fetching little surprise for your husband after the wedding."

Wiping away a small amount of pre-cum building up on the she-male's penis tip with a tissue, she then carefully pulled the lace around the back of her testes and then wrapped the two ends tightly around the base of the shaft. Then with a smile she neatly secured it with the blue ribbon that she tied into a pretty bow.

"There you go even if you loose your erection the bow and lace will stay in place!"

Grace was ready to explode as she saw what Ivan would be looking at later on today and as Hazel slipped her white lace panties up her legs, she could contain her excitement no more.

Hazel got the full force of Grace's jism as it shot into her face. "Oh dear!" she smiled wiping her face of Ivan's bride-to-be's sperm, "I guessed you would have trouble containing yourself!"

Grace blushed as she tried to help Hazel clean her face.

However, before she had time to offer, Hazel was wiping the sticky mess from her face and licking in it from her fingers.

"Well your bow is still intact!" Hazel laughed. "But we can't have you all wet and leaking can we."

The next thing Grace knew Hazel was licking and sucking the tip of her penis clean.

"There you go, now lets get these panties on and you dressed," Hazel smiled, trying hard to hide her own affections for the pretty she-male.

Grace closed her eyes tight as Hazel pulled the white dress into place and then zipped her in place. Slowly she opened her eyes and let out a girlish shrill of delight. "Hazel it's beautiful," she gleamed, her blue eyes sparkling like diamonds.

The dress was lightly patterned in pure silk and contoured to her every feminine curve, yet the thing that excited her the most was the tight Edwardian bodice that pushed her tiny breasts up into the air. Above her blonde curls sat a gleaming diamond tiara attached to a long silk trail.

Just then a knock on the door brought her to her senses. Hazel opened the door to Fifi.

"Mademoiselle," Fifi curtseyed, "Mistress is ready to proceed.
 

*          *          *

 
Ivan stood a good foot and a half over his new bride and as the Lady Melissa announced them man and wife, she knew that her future and her business was well and truly looking brighter.

Grace looked up at the man she had been conditioned to respond to as a loving wife and as his big arms engulfed her and held her tight, her mouth opened and let the Mistress's chauffeur's tongue invade her. Butterflies turned to passion as Ivan's erection pressed hard into her stomach. Grace could feel her own excitement building in her groin and as the young man's she-male mind engulfed itself in the expectation of what was to come.

Ivan grabbed a firm hold of his she-male bride and swept her up into the air. The small audience cooed as they watched the bride and groom engage each other passionately.

Carefully Ivan took his bride from the reception hall up the large staircase as Grace stared aimlessly into his eyes her heart pounding with every step they descended. The tiny segment of subconscious that was still Graham, battled hard to find some way of making his new persona cry out for help. Yet as the muscular chauffeur moved along a very familiar corridor, Graham knew that the antique room, which he and Sarah had stayed in to consummate their marriage, was to be the bridal suite for his very feminine persona and accompanying groom.

Ivan dropped his gorgeous looking wife onto her heeled feet. Oh he had deflowered many recruits for his Mistress, but this one was to be his very own.

Grabbing hold of her by her waist his tongue once again tasted the sweetness of her mouth. Grace's conditioning kicked in as her French polished nails moved straight to Ivan's groin. Grace's little she-cock was flustering in the restraints of her panties as she felt the enormity of her man and husband.

The last remnants of Graham Lee called out for some sanity as the words 'fuck me' slipped from his own mouth.

Ivan felt Grace's hands rubbing his crouch with vigour and he could not help smirk as he wondered at the response this once former man now issued.

Hastily Grace began to unzip Ivan and before Ivan had time to help her, his tool was free and in the hands of his bride.

Grace placed both her hands on Ivan's cock and began to stroke it.

"I bet you're desperate to taste your first drops of sperm?" Ivan smiled down at Grace as she sank to her knees.

Grace formed an instant 'O' with her pouted lips and took her husband in.

Ivan unfastened the rest of his clothes as soft and probing fingers kneaded his balls while a wet tongue and pretty lips worked on the tip of his cock.

"You know babe it's ironic, but your Sarah did the exact same thing to me here two months ago," Ivan sighed as he grabbed a firm hold of golden blonde curls and thrust his cock right into the back of her throat. "Although I am a sucker for tiny tits, I do prefer my woman to have something else between their legs!"

Grace pulled her mouth away slowly, deliberately making sure her teeth scraped softly over the bulbous head of Ivan's cock. Ivan sighed as he felt her teeth do it. Then as she sucked away from the head she used her tongue delicately on the slit of his penis, licking the small amounts of pre-cum leaking from it.

Grace then stood up trailing her nails lightly along the bobbing shaft of her husband's tool until she let it go. The last ember of Graham still tried to force its way past the heavy curtain of femininity that now engulfed his every thought, but the small tautness now tugging away in his panties gave Grace all the power she needed to reduce her former male mind to dust.

"Well don't just stand there this lady needs help to get out of this dress!" Grace sighed sexily turning around.

Ivan moved behind her and began to unzip her beautiful dress. As the silk and satin slipped away from her body, Grace moved her index fingers up to her pointed nipples and purred with delight as the unusual tingle she now felt coursed her body. Ivan's erection was now digging at her back and when his large hands came up and cupped her tiny 32bb cone shaped breasts her cockette just wanted to escape from its satin prison.

Ivan bit his bride's neck and then span her around. Her golden silvery curls swayed about her head and as her pouting lips and pretty eyes gazed up at him. The tiny voice that was Graham fought desperately with Grace, continually trying to summon up some kind of rebuke but all Graham could feel was what Grace wanted, she wanted to have sex with this man and that was exactly what she intended to do.

Ivan sat back on the bed admiring his bride. She was just as he wanted tiny breasts, rounded arse and between her legs a special surprise a surprise that when Grace slithered her panties off her hips, was too unbearable for him. The sight of his present all wrapped up in lace and blue ribbon blew him away.

"Come here you little bitch!" he summoned her over, "Its time you lost your cherry!"

Turning around Grace moved her arse nearer the outstretched hands of her man. Dr Gregory's work was impeccable and now his work would be tested, Grace had been prepared for the size of Ivan the second week into her transformation, he had performed a little operation that would enable intercourse to be more pleasurable for her by increasing the size of her opening. While the East German psychiatrist made sure that Grace was douching frequently during the day.

Grace felt her nipples tingle with excitement as Ivan grabbed a hold of her waist and as she felt the tip of his bulbous head glide teasingly across the opening of her she-male pussy, instinctively she pushed down and grabbed a firm hold of both of her small breasts.

"Oh honey your big," Grace sighed with pleasure as his cock passed her sphincter and caught her prostrate.

Graham finally died as his body exploded with pleasure. He would never again look at himself as a man and he would never make love as one either. For as his arse slid up and down the chauffeur's cock and his own painted French polished nails tugged on his erect nipples, he knew he was to be a girl for the rest of his life.
 

*          *          *

 
Melissa sat with three men dressed in business suits in her drawing room office, watching the drama of Ivan and his she-male bride's consummation.

"Well Mr Smith are we in agreement?"

"So you can produce fully functional she-males within six months?" Mr Smith responded with a broad North American accent.

"You can see the evidence for your self -- in fact I have a gift for you to take to your boss as an example. If you take this file with you it will tell you who this darling little gift once was!" Melissa smiled.

Clicking her fingers, Hazel responded by ushering in a very pretty and smiling maid.

"Ah Yvette if you wouldn't mind obliging our guests!" Melissa ordered her former stepson.

Yvette curtseyed and then minced provocatively over to the three men.

Melissa surveyed the looks on Mr Smith and his foreign associates as Yvette glided over to them.

"Err madame can we see?" the Latin looking gentleman motioned.

"Certainly -- Yvette please show Mr Dominguez your assets!" Melissa ordered.

Yvette then lifted the short flared petticoat maid's uniform for the Latin man to see her stocking tops and black satin briefs. Promptly he gestured for the sexy looking girl to come nearer. Then he ran his hand over her crotch.

"I take it you are wearing a gaff?"

"Oui, m'sieur," Yvette giggled as she responded with a perfect French accent.

"Mr Cruz will be pleased with your gift Madame Morgan and I'm sure he will consider doing business with you from now on," the Latin man spoke warmly as he began to caress Yvette's crotch further.

"And do I have your approval Mr Chevak?"

"I find it hard to believe that you have finally tamed your stepson Ms Morgan, but obviously you have used the good Dr Von Getz's skills to your advantage. I must commend you on obtaining his services," the former KGB colonel remarked.

"She shows good restraint," Mr Dominguez noted as he continued to rub the shemale's crotch. "I take it she has been taken?"

"I'm afraid she has been used on several occasions during her former initiation," Melissa responded, "But as you can see from the screen, virgin's are now no problem whatsoever.

"Err, if you gentlemen don't mind I'd like to try this Yvette just to be sure," the Latin man winked and smiled.

"Oh Mr Dominguez, Yvette understands perfect English but she has been conditioned to only answer in French and from what I have heard she moans and pants in a very sexy way just like French girls do!"

As Mr Dominguez left the room with Yvette on his arm, Melissa and her remaining two guests continued to watch the show that was staged precisely for them and as Ivan sank his cock into Grace's raised rounded bottom, she could not help smile to herself. For all her plans were nearly falling into place, plans that would finally enable her to retrieve the very thing that was taken away from her all those years ago. However her jigsaw still had one piece missing and that would have to wait until the time was right.

With her guests gone and the appropriate documents signed, she opened her safe and placed the documents within it. Then she took out an old picture of a young girl smiling beneath a large gateway that bore the name - Cresswell Estate. Then with a smile she picked up her phone and pressed redial.

"Hi Melissa how did it go?" enquired a warm deep feminine voice.

"Oh Gabrielle we are in business. You've done a good job their in Switzerland and I hope Klaus is fine?"

"Klaus is enjoying his retirement thanks and he wants to know how his present to you is working out?"

"Oh Dr Von Getz is a revelation and the icing on the cake, although I would still like to know what exactly he did to upset the US government so much?" Melissa smiled.

"Believe me darling, you would not want to know at this time," Gabrielle replied sincerely. "But when the time is right you will know!"

"Gabby you're a more devious bitch than I could ever be!" Melissa returned with a huff. "But I love you all the same!"
 


 
{ Continued... }
 

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cresswell Industries-1&2

WOW! Now I wonder why she is so vengeful.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine