Total Recall 7

Printer-friendly version
Jenny’s helped him recapture the exhilaration in the salon chair; it’s time for a different relationship with his hairdresser. She now has the chance to take control. Sex is inevitable, and wonderful!
Total Recall
Chapter 7

by WannabeGinger


 
 
Chapter 7

Terms and conditions apply……… Jenny has set them and Andy agreed.
 

*          *          *

 
At the end of the last appointment, it was clear to Andy and Jenny that the relationship changed. For the better.

He had been dressed for the experience. And she had guessed that. From glimpses of his undies.

She had coloured and set his hair — short though it was — in as girly a style as she could.

Spikey…….. And Red!

He had opted for a Sharon Osborne burgundy. It had taken differently between the near white of his greying hair and the few strands that were still brown. Like reverse highlights, darker within an overall glow of Red.

At the end of styling, she had thought of a way to “do more to help him”. In his transformation.

She had offered to do his make-up. And he was overjoyed. She was so special, this woman.

And she had. And at the end, she encouraged him to go home and dress fully in whatever clothes he had available. His wife was away, so he could.

And he did. With sex on his mind, at long last. He felt this could be the woman.

But not before Jenny had stepped right into his personal space as they parted, and started to kiss him, just lightly, on the cheeks. Not on the lips — not wanting to mess his lipstick.

Andy responded by putting his arms around her and kissing her on the cheek in return.

In his mind’s eye, he was both kissing her as a woman — as he felt she had created — but also as a deeply heterosexual man, which he remained. Why not live life in parallel?

Their lips had met, fleetingly at first, without words beforehand.

Two women? Or a man and a Woman? Who cares???

As he stood in his bedroom, only an hour later, fully clothed and admiring what Jenny had created in his mirror at home, Andy thought of the words she had used as he left her.

“Andy, you have to come back. I insist that we fix another appointment. I have plans to help you beyond this. But it’s on my terms. There are conditions. Will you accept them? No, you don’t need to know what they are. In any case, they are non-negotiable. You have to trust me some more — even more than you’ve done so far. I promise you’ll love what I shall do. I promise not to hurt you, or disrespect you.”

“OK”, he had replied.

“Then you come back for another ‘end of Saturday’ appointment. Around 1.30pm. I’ll be long finished with clients by then. But I need time to prepare. OK?”

“OK”, he had replied.

“First condition is that you come here to the salon with your clothes, in a case is ok, you don’t need to go out dressed beforehand. OK?”

“OK”, he had replied.

“Then we work together on your hair and beauty — for as long as it takes. Then, you get dressed for me. I want to see you in all your glory! OK?”

Andy hesitated. Was this really happening? It was! So, “OK”, he had replied.

“And the final condition, is that you then take me out for a girly supper, just the two of us! OK?!”

Jenny had been so excited………. Sex was also on her mind, this time round.

Why would it take so long? All afternoon? …… That had been his immediate thought.
 

*          *          *

 
Jenny’s plans were in her mind as she sat at home at the end of the day. She would treat Andy to the dream that was captured in one of the three hairstyles that he had chosen from her book in the salon. The one with a plain fringe, a high crown and a tumble of beautiful curls around the crown and down to the nape of the neck.

Ok, Andy’s hair was short but he could support a fringe and some backcombing at the crown. It was the curls, the length of hair, that he lacked. Simple……. She would fasten a “fall” of hair to his head and work with the length to fashion a beautiful full up-do. One that any woman would die for at any formal occasion. Well, one that any feminine woman would. She knew many who wouldn’t!

They had looked in the Appointments book. Three weeks from now. His wife would be away for a whole week. Visiting relatives up country. He would be home alone. He could spend time with her, Jenny knew. Her plans didn’t stop at a girly supper.

Jenny sat back and thought about her own motives in this encounter.

She was a fully self-confident mid-to-late Forties woman. Experienced in life and love. She had always been a hairdresser but had taken other jobs along the way.

She had taken a husband and many lovers over the years. The husband hadn’t been able to handle her. He had fallen by the wayside.

He hadn’t been able to accommodate her occasionally strong feelings towards other women. Indeed, Jenny was — she admitted to herself — genuinely bisexual. She too had admired Dusty Springfield in her later years as “being able to be moved by a woman as much as by a man”.

She had been celibate — what an awful word — for three years now. But her yearnings were very strong. It was that she had scared some guys off…. And also maybe chosen the wrong women to seduce. She felt she was at her prime in sexual terms, she’d be described if an Analyst was asked.

A lipstick lesbian? No, the lust for a nice wet cock inside her was too strong!

The Appointment Book had the key — to what future? She had unlocked it, for better or for worse.

Three weeks’ time. He would be in her hands. They would have sex. …….Next time.

They would dine, early that Saturday evening. The rest would be historical!
 

*          *          *

 
Andy reflected, over the next three weeks, about the events of the recent months with Jenny and also how it was, inevitably, changing his marriage.

His wife had made clear, many many years ago, that she would be physically sick at the thought of him being dressed at all. It had come up in foreplay when they were first married. His love of slinky underwear, which he hadn’t put across well at all. His fancy for wearing make-up. Likewise, a “no-no”.

She had known him in his late-20s, when his hair was long and still coloured, but she accepted that this had been “part of him” all through his life after Uni. She quite liked the fact that he took care of himself, his skin, his hair, his (male) dress all had a sense of style. But he was an unconfident lover, it was true, and she found it was difficult not to take that personally.

His ‘other self’ emerged, probably as a result of lacking confidence in bed. He found it arousing if he dreamed of being his wife’s female lover. (He knew she didn’t have one). He was quite submissive in bed. It was too much to ask him to be dominant…… Which would have aroused his wife. She liked ‘it’ that way, really. So sex wasn’t a joy for the pair of them.

He had tried dressing during sex, planning to do so in advance, just once or twice - but failing to choose the right moments, or the right way. She froze.

So, it was back to the “ usual” — him spending what seemed like hours licking her pussy. He had spent a lot of time reading about how to do hat — mainly the recounting of lesbians about how they satisfied their partners.

So, he imagined himself to be a male lesbian.

Now, he had the chance to be just that, with a seemingly willing friend.

That’s what he could call Jenny now, a friend — a special friend.

She would probably say the same — he was certainly more than a client — and she had found hopes stirring that he might become much more. So, she had deliberately not forced the pace in what went on between them.

Her first kiss was very tentative…… He “did” tentative — he “liked” tentative. No pressure.

So when she did move to kiss him, it was a natural thing to happen. It was heaven.
 

*          *          *

 
Almost without warning, somehow, it was three weeks later. Andy’s work had been very time-consuming and he had deadlines to meet or beat. There was little time to think about Jenny and his next appointment. His wife had him busy around the house when he wasn’t working.

He noticed that his wife’s suitcase was nearly full — her packing for the week away done. He slipped a loving note in an envelope and left it in the pocket of the suitcase, so’s she would find it when she got where she was going. He prided himself in little touches like that.

Andy knew where most of what he needed would be found. Out of sight. Out of harm’s way.

His wife’s parting words were simple: “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

“Well, you wouldn’t fuck me as a woman…..” Andy thought.

That made the decision easier. She was mocking really. And he didn’t like that.
 

*          *          *

 
After mid-day on the Saturday, which is no time to be going out in Dallas-style or Monroe-style clothes, ….. for any woman!........ Andy looked at his selection for the daytime. The Dallas/Monroe decision was to be made later but Jenny expected one or the other……..

So, having showered long and deeply, he towel-dried his hair and shaved as closely as is humanly possible. He shaved his legs in the shower, hoping that there would be enough re-growth by the time his wife returned. He dreaded cutting his face whilst shaving — as he had done so often. In the event, he was clear and his skin was nearly as good as it was ever likely to be. Blemishes and all, but the make-up would cover that.

He struggled into the M&S Bodyshaper that covered him from shoulder to crotch. He was so distracted by the struggle, there was no erection to deal with. His cock was so small, it appeared to disappear. No bulge at all. He stood for longer than he should have, bearing in mind a 1.30pm appointment. Just looking. He absent-mindedly toyed with is hair, the way Ms Monroe did.

He decided there and then that the Dallas clothes would be chosen — he, stupidly, hadn’t left enough time to shave his chest. Whilst not forested, he was not smooth as silk there. The higher neck, and sculptured bust-line, swung the decision. Dallas it was to be. Krystle Carrington in dress, Mrs Bobbie Ewing in hair and make-up. Victoria Principal — another dream character.

Those clothes, he put in a small overnight case. He then turned to his underwear starting with fine lacy panties and suspender belt. These were new. Bought specially. Pink satin and lace. He fastened the suspenders and rolled his new sheer 5-denier stockings up each leg in turn, struggling now with the fastenings…. He had never found these easy, especially those behind his thighs.

In contrast, he had long ago mastered the art of fastening a brassiere without the need to fasten it in front first. He slid his arms into the pink satin straps and easily reached behind his back to find the clasp that would hold him tight. He then slipped a hand inside each bra cup and pulled up as much chest flesh as he could to enhance his bustline. The cups were underwired and padded slightly. Perfect, no slippage, perfect profile, he thought as he turned sideways in the mirror.

Lastly, for the undergarments, he chose a slip hat would smooth the outline under the blouse and everyday skirt he would wear — out of the house for the very first time in his life since he was 30.

Half his life away…… He stepped into his shoes — on 3” heels; just high enough to shape his calf muscles and change the way he would walk from the car to the salon.

He combed his hair, empted to back-brush it a little…….. Why not?!!!

Meanwhile at the salon, Jenny had seen off the previous client some time ago. She had lots of preparations to make for Andy’s appointment.

Like the colourant she was going to use. Still a temporary rinse, but as she knew he was home alone for a week, she went for a “4-6 washes” formula. She dearly wanted to give him highlights because she thought it would suit him better than a blanket flat colour. But that was not to be……

Not this time!

Then, she had to prepare the “fall” of synthetic hair that she intended to use in his up-do…. It had to be cared for as it wasn’t new and had been used recently for a Prom-style end-of-school party by Jenny’s niece, Helena. The curls would be elaborate, for sure, so its condition was critical.

Thinking of her niece made Jenny aware that through all of this, she didn’t know if Andy had another name for himself, when dressed. She would have to ask him, tonight.

Then she had to book a table for supper. A table just for two, in a quiet corner of her local pub. The Victoria. If he needed to be seduced, that’s the place to do it! She thought to herself.

After tidying the salon, and putting on fresh coffee, she slipped into the small upstairs room to freshen herself.

The last thing she did was to lay out the make-up she intended to use on a small table at another mirror, with the nail polish as the last item to be put in place.

She just couldn’t wait!

Andy, for ever the gentleman, was five minutes late. Not long enough to be a worry, but not too soon and appear desperate. As he walked across the car park, he was reminded of the song with the incessant refrain…. “Shake that ass….” Thank you stilettos!

He casually opened the door to be greeted with a beaming smile from Jenny that he returned warmly. She admired his simple blouse and skirt, saying… “Twirl for me, girl!” And he did!

Andy knew that he was still “a bloke in a dress” but recognised that there were only a few key elements to change before doubt could be cast in anyone’s mind — was she or wasn’t she…???!!

There was no time like that moment for Jenny to break any ice by asking the new client her name,

“Now, sit down and let’s talk about what you want today — and let’s start by using first names….. I’m Jenny by the way — but you know that! I don’t think I know your first name though….?

Andy had rehearsed this question because, going dressed to the salon, he wanted to be girly in every sense. No to the extent of changing his voice — though, inevitably, he found himself speaking in almost a whisper — but in “thinking of himself as herself”. Having a name would help.

“It’s Karen, Jenny,… I’m Karen today……”

“Pretty name.. I like that, Karen. It suits you well. ……Now, Karen, do you want the same hair colour as before… or would you change it at all?” Jenny hoped that he’d say keep it the same because of the surprise that was to come……

“Oh no, no, no,…. Keep it the same. I loved that shade. It was beautiful!” whispered Andy, taking on the Karen persona more with each moment. It was unconscious. He began to feel more like a “she” than ever before. Here “she” sat, in a pretty little hair salon, dressed in an everyday skirt and blouse, talking in a matter-of-fact way about how her hair would be coloured and set. She would then be going out for dinner with her new and very attractive “girlfriend”.

“Right-oh, we should start with that because your colour has faded completely since last time. I’m going to give you a more long-lasting treatment this time so 4-6 shampoos will not harm it — But, by the end of the week, it’ll be gone… well, faded….. if that’s ok, of course.” Jenny wanted Karen’s agreement, to have him know that he would be a redhead all week. He, Karen, had to decide if that was ok with his wife returning in just over a week’s time.

“When you say faded, do you mean it will still be obvious? That I’ve coloured my hair? I mean, obvious, like you know……….” He wasn’t so sure it was a good idea.

Jenny didn’t want to mis-lead him. There was a chance, with his grey hair as a base, that the Red would take too well and last longer. “Can’t promise…… It’d be wrong to say it’ll all be gone….”

Andy had to decide. Karen had to decide. Together, they said “That’s ok, we’ll deal with that….”

Jenny went ahead, washed Karen’s hair and did the colouring.

She set it, using the setting lotion within the mousse, and rolled Karen’s hair.

While ‘she’ was under the hood dryer, Jenny set about putting nail polish on Karen’s fingers.

Considerable shaping was needed because Andy’s nails were long, but poorly manicured.

While the nail polish dried, Jenny removed Karen’s rollers and left the hair to ease, still in rolls.

Then, out of sight, she went to find the hairpiece that would for Karen’s cascade of red curls.

She brushed the ‘fall’ gently, and it sprung into shape. Then, the final surprise!

Lastly, Jenny leant across the table to grasp the additional treat! Thin strands of “extensions”.

Just two, the same length as the ‘fall’, but blonde… strawberry blonde.

To catch the light in the curls.. the burgundy curls that she would create. In Andy’s hair!

She looked at this man again…… She really fancied him. She really wanted sex with him/her.

“Karen.. are you ready — the creation is about to begin?” Jenny taunted him, in fun!

No need for an answer. His heart banged against his ribs, so much was his excitement.

Over the next twenty minutes, she fixed the base of the extensions and ‘fall’ to the crown of Karen’s head, surrounded it with a wave of rolls of burgundy hair, working the curls from the natural hair to hide the base. She wove a blonde strand through, to accentuate the impact.

Twenty minutes later, having watched spell-bound throughout, Karen was faced with a high crown with three rolls of hair piled up across the width of her head. Fabulous! With her make-up done, this was no way a bloke in a dress any longer. What she couldn’t see was the way Jenny had fashioned a cascade of curls down the back to the nape of her neck.

Jenny turned the chair so that Karen could see both sides and then held a mirror up so she could see the back in all its beauty. The blonde additions were a creative “WOW”. Jenny felt really proud of her design. One formal style to end all formal styles…… And on a man!

“You had better get changed…. I want to see you in your costume, Karen…..” Jenny instructed him to go to the back room where he could change. “Take your time… It’s best not to hurry and get hot and bothered.”

Jenny began to work on herself — she had to go out in equal style to this girlfriend she had just discovered. Having changed into a LBD before the salon appointment, she only had to work on her own hair and make-up. Glam it was to be! Curling tongs at the ready!!
 

*          *          *

 
They paused at the door of the salon, Jenny seemingly wanting to check that everything was tidy. Andy glanced at himself in the mirror. And loved what he saw.

Jenny saw him glancing as she turned to Karen, who she had to admit looked stunning, and raised he mouth towards his, closing her eyes as she did so.
 

*          *          *

 
They walked together to the car and Jenny drove them both to the restaurant. A chic harbourside place in St. Ives which attracted an arty-farty crowd most evenings. They were there early, so the place was quiet.

Thank heaven for that, thought Andy.

He couldn’t do crowds, not dressed like this. But he could do dinner for two…

On the way, he had thought about his wife. What would she think if she could see him/her now? Would she feel disgusted? Probably. Would she feel sad? Probably. Would she feel she had missed out on something special? Possibly. Would she understand? Probably not?

They were seated at a table just inside…. In the window! Overlooking the harbour. Just where everybody passing by would see him!

“Relax, we’re just two girls having supper.” Said Jenny, struck by his sudden tremulous appearance. No, Andy wasn’t shaking, but underneath Karen’s exterior, Jenny could tell he was crying out for more privacy…….. He visibly steadied himself.

“You look wonderful , you really do.” Karen said to Jenny. “I’m so delighted we can do this.”

“Well, I thought it would be a good idea. After all, we hardly know eachother and there’s so much more I want to know……..”

Andy’s hushed voice suited his assumed character. Jenny was transfixed by the way his lipsticked- mouth formed the words… It was as though there was nobody else in the restaurant.

“You do have very kissable lips, you know.” she said… and Karen blushed.
 

*          *          *

 
Having dined on seared scallops and wild mushroom risotto, helped down with a beautiful bottle of crisp Sancerre, they ordered coffee. By this time, it was 7.45 and the restaurant was packed with a queue forming in the doorway. Waiting diners seemed to be paying them special attention — not because he was a man dressed as a woman, but because he was one of a pair of women who were occupying a table they wanted!
 
*          *          *

 
“My place.” Jenny said. With no room for argument. She was taking Karen home. To bed.

Her intention was very clear. Andy’s heart soared. He had gone through thirty years of marriage without any unfaithfulness. OK, he had been tempted….. But always, he had resisted the temptation. Truth to tell, he wasn’t confident of being able to get it up with certainty. Lack of confidence dogged his “performance” — how he hated that word with a vengeance. Now, in this situation, he thought, “It’s not me, Andy, it’s me Karen, and Karen’s not married…. You can do this and it will go alright.”

They walked to the car, Karen’s heels ‘clacking’ on the cobbled street surface. She remembered how to get into a car without spreading her thighs. Sit in. Knees together. Swing your stockinged thighs into the car…… and check your lipstick in the vanity mirror.

“Good girl!” said Jenny. “You don’t need much tuition. You’ve been studying!”

For thirty years, or more! thought Andy.

“You do know we’re going to fuck each other, don’t you?” said Jenny, in a vampish sort of way. This was no time to be coy, no time to mistake intentions. She was pushing the boundaries now.

“Oh, you think I’m the kind of girl who fucks on a first date? said Karen, in a mock shock-horror way, toying with a curl that had become disengaged from her temple. “I was hoping so, yes…… But you will be gentle, won’t you?”

Before starting the car’s engine, Jenny leaned across and put her hand behind Andy’s neck… right at the nape where the hair was pinned up and curls clung to his head. She kissed him forcefully now. He kissed her back. To passers-by, there were two women in that car…. Necking! His lipstick would be ruined, Andy thought…. But Karen didn’t care… she was kissing Jenny with huge enthusiasm. So what if the lipstick was messed. It could always be refreshed!

Karen’s hand slipped towards Jenny’s tits which, incidentally, she envied because they were so gorgeous and inviting. She couldn’t wait to get her mouth and Jenny’s nipples and even bite them a little. Karen felt her cock growing within the confines of the Bodyshaper she was wearing. Tight.

Karen didn’t know whether she wanted to fuck or be fucked at that instant. Maybe both!

They were still in the car park. It was twenty minutes to drive to get to Jenny’s home. To get to where they could fuck eachother.

“Tell me more about yourself, Karen.” said Jenny, as she hit the ignition. “Tell me all!” “If I am to make love to the first woman like you I ever have, I need to know more!” She turned the wheel.

“No, no, no — you already know heaps about me but I know nothing about you, Miss Mystery!”
Karen countered.

“OK, but briefly…. I’m 44, been married twice, love jazz and dining — in and out — and I live alone with a cat. That’s all you’re getting.” And she meant it. Nothing about her very slight bisexual nature and the friendships she had enjoyed in that direction over the years. There was nobody in her life right now — male or female — so she added:

“Oh, and I’m single… nobody special right now ….. but I’m hoping that may change……. You see, Ive met this very pretty girl…… Andy I fancy her to death………I think she may have added attractions to any other girls I’ve ever met….. So I’m hoping to find out more about her….”

Enough, enough, she thought She was driving quite fast….. surprisingly ..for a local girl. She knew the local police boys and her car was known, so she wouldn’t be called over for speeding. She was in an increasing hurry.

“I’m sure this girl would very much like to share something with you.” Karen whispered.

The journey took less than fifteen minutes, not twenty!, ….ending in a narrow farm track with no passing places, high above the cliff-edge village where Jenny lived. The small cottage looked welcoming. She stopped the car and took the keys out, choosing her front door key.

“You do know that your hair will last for days if you’re careful with it, don’t you?” Jenny asked.

“What do you mean.. careful?” Andy answered, not sure where this was leading.

“I mean, take care of it — I can’t spend day after day re-styling your hair……” Jenny smiled.

“I still don’t see……” Andy was none the wiser…….

“You’re going to stay here for the week… if you’re lucky. I have all the clothes you’ll need and we’ll be fucking regularly my darling. I just want you to keep looking so good, ok?”

“Let’s go inside…. Can we, please?” Karen voice emerged again.

“Indeed, we can both freshen up and I’ll make some coffee.” Jenny sounded less insistent now.

She opened the door and Andy entered into nothing short of heaven. The cottage was totally feminine in every way; the décor, the furniture, the pictures, the aromas…. This could only be a girl’s hide-away. He could stay more than a week………. Oh, if only!!

Jenny returned to the living room while Karen was still in the bathroom.

“I don’t have any cosmetics!” he called out.

“Don’t worry, I’ll do that for you darling.” came Jenny’s reply.

He emerged from the bathroom with his Dallas-style costume top unbuttoned to below the bust.

His tits were only mere padding, plus that little chest flesh pushed up into the bra.

Karen sat on a sofa, smoothing the nylon stockings she wore with the palm of one hand.

Silky smooth.

Jenny admired his legs and said “Karen, you’ll need to slip out of your day clothes….. I’ve left a satin nightgown for you in the bedroom — through there.” She pointed the way, indicating that now would be a good time to get changed…….

“But before you go…….” Jenny took Karen’s hand and pulled her up so they stood face-to-face.

She took Karen’s hand with one hand and slid the other around Karen’s neck. As before, in the car, she felt the smoothness of he nape of Andy’s neck, His up-do opening the way for a tightly-held kiss…… Their lips met again and, this time, were unbroken for, it seemed, several minutes. Jenny’s tongue explored the inside of Karen’s mouth. Andy thought he had never been kissed this way before….. Never! His hands moved over her shoulders. He recalled how Jenny’s hands had touched his shoulders that first time… Was it only a few weeks ago?! He knew now he was falling in love with this delightful, assertive woman.

At that moment, he resolved to play this evening’s love-making as if he were the lesbian he had sometimes dreamed of being. If it came to fucking, Jenny would get a good tongue-fucking first. He was good at that. More than that, he loved giving pleasure to a woman that way. He knew every inch of a woman’s pussy — what felt good for them……… And……… As he was dressed the way he was, what could be more natural? He was a lesbian tonight.

There was a lot of clothing to remove, he remembered, before we can get down to a good fuck……

“There’s no hurry.” he said.

“Well, to start, I was hoping there was….” Jenny was urging him to get on with it.

A dominant woman…..??? Yes, he could be that if she wanted…….
Karen pushed her new girlfriend through the door to the bedroom, skilfully undoing the zip of her dress as she did so. The dress slipped to the floor and Jenny stood there, in Andy’s arms, in her underwear. Beautiful sexy, slinky underwear. Not unlike my own, Andy thought. “Pretty!” was all he said, before engulfing her mouth with his own.

He guided her back towards the bed where the fresh linen smelled wonderful. The lighting was dimmed and the atmosphere fantastic — literally — a fantasy…… His fantasy. And maybe hers too?

Jenny thought to herself……. This is how it should be…… Starting this way and finishing with a glorious fuck. Karen could tie her up if she wanted. Maybe she, Karen, would let me tie her up some time….. I love losing control but then I can take control too !

Jenny was willingly steered back to the bed and fell theatrically onto the huge expanse of white sheet. She spread her legs, inviting attention. Andy, still fully clothed, couldn’t resist and was soon parting the panties from Jenny’s inner thigh. His lipstick-laden lips drew close to the nectar he knew he would find there.

But, he was a woman for now. Women wouldn’t dive in like this…… They would tease…… So that was what he did…… He, Karen, breathed lightly across the thighs of the woman he was about to tongue-fuck. His tongue traced a line down one thigh and up the other…..

Jenny’s hands now grabbed the back of his neck and began to force his face towards her now deliciously wet pussy. The hands disturbed the rolls of curls on his head…….. “Carefully!!!” was all he said in reproachment.

But Jenny didn’t stop….. She was wanting his tongue into her pussy and she wanted it there NOW! Her breathing was shallow and her pulse was racing. This woman could cum without even being touched……. Or could she?

He decided not to test the theory. Karen plunged her lips into the parting beside the panties and found heaven, deep in there. His lips explored the other folds of her labia, where nerve endings begin. Slowly at first, but increasing, his tongue explored the surrounds of Jenny’s perfect clitoris.

The taste of his lipstick and her own pre-cum was exquisite and, Karen thought, needed to be shared. So she lifted her head and within a second was kissing Jenny on the mouth. All lipstick and pre-cum mixed together. As she did so, her lover reached a climax…… with nothing on her beautiful body being touched at all. She could, and did, cum on her own. He had helped, of course,… but what a woman!!!

Andy buried his face into Jenny’s pussy again and, not surprisingly, caused the second cum to be stronger than the first. Jenny’s whole body seemed to judder as if hit by an express train. She cried out loud, but Andy didn’t hear what she had said — his ears were between her thighs!

He was still fully dressed in his female clothing, still fully made-up (though with smeared lipstick now), and he was experiencing what women describe when they have sex but don’t cum… he knew they just luxuriate in the feeling of sexual freedom. His underwear was wet, he knew, with copius amounts of pre-cum. He didn’t care. He didn’t care that he hadn’t cum… and may not even cum tonight…… This was fucking at its best.

Near delirious, Jenny murmured “I’m going to undress you, piece-by-piece, and fuck you as well as you just fucked me…..”


FIND OUT HOW SHE DOES IN CH. 8…..


 
To Be Continued...
 

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

this story's making me breathe funny

laika's picture

From such a shy hesitant beginning this tale has turned very ........ torrid. It's an extramarital affair, never an ideal situation ethically, you wonder about the wife's side of the story, is she really as bad as all that? Most authors I read here would make him a lonely widower who had been by his wife's bedside all through the chemo and radiation treatments, right to the bitter end, that haunting piano theme underscoring his sadness; But then he recalls the last thing she ever said to him, that she wanted him to go on living, to find happiness & crossdress for the both of them ........ But TOTAL RECALL (which I only started reading cuz I thought it was gonna be about Arnold Schwarzeneggar crossdressing on Mars...) explores a reality that is somewhat more common, so ubiquitous in society that SOMEBODY needs to be writing stories about it here; and this is a good one, and I'm caught up in both the emotional & sexual aspects of these all-too-human lovers getting to know each other, and PART 8 sounds like it's gonna be a doozy!
~~~hugs, Laika

All too human

Andrea Lena's picture

This story goes beyond the mere entertainment and amusing charm of Andy's "habit" and is now entering the territory of acceptance and belonging and relationship...it may seem too sexual and crude but this is getting more "real." "On the way, he had thought about his wife. What would she think if she could see him/her now? Would she feel disgusted? Probably. Would she feel sad? Probably. Would she feel she had missed out on something special? Possibly. Would she understand? Probably not?" Sad and all too human. Thanks again for a great story, sis.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Tutto il mio apprezzamento, cari, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

This is Wonderful!!!

Ole Ulfson's picture

I have no Idea where this is going, and that's just the way I like it.
Stories shouldn't be obvious. I'm amazed at how few commends this story drew when it was posted. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, PEOPLE? I can hardly wait to read the next chapter!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!