Total Recall 3

Printer-friendly version
A thoughtful look back through the early years of crossdressing takes Andy into a different relationship with his hairdresser. No regrets, but probably no future either….
Total Recall
Chapter 3

by WannabeGinger


 
 
Chapter 3

Andy had reached the point in his story that he hadn’t dare to think he would with Jenny.

He was indulging himself. This was his fantasy.

That he could transport himself back to his 20s, through the eyes of a gorgeous lady.

His hairdresser. She certainly had encouraged him to tell his story.

They had reached the stage where, on the afternoon of the SU Winter Turnabout Ball, his girlfriend and flatmate of the time, Sarah, had him bleached, toned, rollered and dried, and ready for make-up as Marilyn Monroe. With foundation covering all his blemishes, he was ready for eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lipstick. Ooooh, that wonderful rich red lipstick!

He recalled how the rollers tugged in his hair as they cooled after leaving the hot air of the dryer.

Jenny wanted to know more about the ball itself. “Get to the bit where you ‘made your entrance’!!” she implored him. Tell me how you looked and felt….!”

But Andy was still deep in the experience of being made-up and combed-out. He wasn’t yet the woman he would be for the whole night. And Sarah had let him look in a mirror.

“When she started, I was a bloke with long hair…. Then, I was a bloke with long blonde hair….. Then, I was a bloke trying on dresses and stiletto-heeled shoes…….. But I was still a bloke! It’s just incredible what a change I felt come over me when I had those rollers in my hair and was having make-up put on my face. I can’t explain it really, but I didn’t feel like a bloke any more.”

He stopped, mid-flow, and thought for a moment. That’s because I wasn’t…. a bloke any more!

“That’s because you weren’t..” Jenny interjected, quietly. She looked at him in a different light.

“No, that’s true……. You understand, don’t you…. It was, like, this woman’s face emerged where mine had been…… A pretty face, almost…. It wasn’t a bloke’s. It was cool — the make-up. Sarah had said that “properly” meant not being excessive with the cosmetics. It meant a “Night time” look but not tarty, not like a Drag artist….. And she did it so well….. I couldn’t believe it.”

Andy was getting a bit breathless at the thoughts — shared with Jenny. He hadn’t thought of this experience in such depth ever since……

“And then she started to take out the rollers from my hair. I remember almost wanting them to stay in for ever…. Can you understand that? I can’t explain it at all, but that’s how I felt.”

“It sounds like a very intense experience, Marilyn…….” Jenny said, crossing the line into taking part in this fantasy recall. Andy was suddenly conscious of feeling very horny indeed.

His seated position hid a growing warmth and congestion in his panties. There was a danger that he might cum and that would be a disaster. He had to resist that urge at all costs.

“She took them all out, one-by-one and left them to rest in the shape of the curls that had been formed — and there I sat, with my make-up all done and this tumble of blonde rolls set free around my face….. I could’ve had them left like that — it was a style in itself.” Andy meant it. Many times since then — in salons where he had found space and time, he had asked for a roller set and comb-out, just for the joy of that look in the mirror.

He had planned to tell Jenny about other birthdays in his 20s and how his hair had changed through time. But this story was taking far too long for that. Maybe he’d tell her about that another time. She certainly seemed to be pushing him……

“And finally, she combed your hair out?” Jenny asked tentatively.

“Oh, yes indeed! She took each roll and made a wonderful curl of it, laying them out before gently brushing it through to make the classic Marilyn style — you know, the side-parting, the flip over the ear, the height at the crown, and the soft under-curls the other side. All in baby blonde….”

“And then you stepped into your halter-neck dress and the stilettos?” Jenny breathed.

“Not before the body stocking and the bra and panties and suspenders and stockings!” Andy joked in mock horror.

“And how did you feel?”

“Like a million dollars!”

“Clearly.”

The doorbell rang and another client entered jenny’s salon. The spell was broken. His hair was cut. Jenny had finished. It was time to leave. But Andy vowed to tell her more, another time. There was so much to tell.

THE END…. FOR NOW.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'd give almost anything to look like that!

I should have commented earlier but couldn't wait to read on.

It's different but sort of exciting going through the steps of a makeover.

Keep up the great work.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita