Silver Blood: Vendetta

Printer-friendly version
Silver Blood
Vendetta

By Stanman63

Edited By JennFl

Synopsis:
Sean Van Helsing is the last of the legendary Van Helsing line. He has continued his families legacy of fighting against all creatures of the night against which as a Van Helsing, he is immune. But he has a secret desire that he must not indulge in or risk ending the Van Helsing line. Dracula, his arch enemy has used his magic to curse the Van Helsing line, turning Sean's desire against him.

Running away, the now feminized Sean finds the Silver Blood Foundation where they help her by teaching the cursed Van Helsing how to fight without her immunity nor with her vampiric abilities, making her a slayer. Shaun discover love and a secret that lets her become a full female, using her latent slayer powers to complete the transformation. Now, ready, she returns home to confront Dracula and end his tyranny.


Sean finally goes to the Halloween Party as the girl that he is inside, but on his return, he discovers that an ancient enemy of his family has been taken. His step-father has been taken over by an ancient enemy and corrupted his step father, turning him into his avatar. His mother is turned into a pale imitation of her former self as a zombie. Being the last of his bloodline, and in need of help, Sean runs away, vowing vendetta against his enemy who has taken his secret desire and corrupted it, to cause ultimate despair.

In the city, he finds help and friendship in another whose bloodline is immune to the evil. Together, they learn the skills needed to combat the evil in his house in order to free his mother. Then, they discover a way for Sean to become who he is inside. Returning home, Shaun fulfills her vendetta and frees the city of a monstrous evil and finds happiness as his mother, no free passes on, leaving behind a legacy to help counter the evil that threatens the world.

* * *

The house, dark and cold, it was a reminder of days past when in its heyday, it was the home of a loving family in a neighborhood where children were able to play without fear of being hurt by rival gangs. But those days were long past for this dump. It was at the very end of a cul-de-sac, and was surrounded by thick, dense woods where it was said that witches held their meetings and creatures of horror roamed. But that was not the case. Dracula himself held sway here, thanks to me, now I was here to end his reign of terror.

The house and surrounding woods were believed by the locals to be a haven for witches and the undead. But originally, it was a Southern Mansion known as the Van Helsing Estate. It had been in the home Van Helsing clan ever since Professor Abraham Van Helsing and his family had come to America . Contrary to popular belief, he had survived the encounter and sired a legacy of vampire hunters who passed on their immunity via a kiss until Dracula had cursed the line.

I got out of the car and locked the door, sighing as the security system activated. Years ago, this was a safe community, but now it had to be cleansed of it's curse, because of me.

The wind moaned as if it was a damned soul, leaving the leaves untouched, except for where I stepped. Up in the sky, thunder clapped in the near distance, and a fog began to form.

I stood in front of the house with tears in my eyes for the curse that had been placed upon me and my family by our ancient foe who had learned of my secret desire to become a girl and turned it into my living hell.

I, Shaun made my way to the front door, and with a well worn key, opened the front door and walked in. Free of the rain and wind, I let my hood down, the strawberry blond tresses fell around my shoulders in a wavy torrent of curls down my back. My deep piercing gray eyes held a bitter strength that was terrible to behold in its wrath. My cruel yet sensuous smile held an angelic voice ready to unleash a curse upon the creature that had tormented me and my family.

As I walked around the house memories, of the past flooded my brain, memories of my beloved mother as beautiful as I am now, but also the bitter memory of her destruction because she was not a Van Helsing by birth, but by marriage. She had been turned by Dracula into a zombie. Daddy had been able to give her partial immunity that made my grief all the greater.

The floorboards creaked in anger at the unfamiliar weight as I purposefully triggered a secret cache that only I knew how to open. As I approached the wall safe, hidden behind a wall panel, I smiled as I removed the bulk of the family fortune that was mine. There were T-bills, gold doubloons, and bank books to a checking-savings account, making me a multi-millionaire, in fact. A billionaire once the T-bills matured. Before Daddy went to war, he had the bulk of the family fortune transferred to me and the bank book placed in my safe along with the family treasure.

Within the safe was my legacy of wooden stakes, garlic mace, and silver crosses and daggers. Best of all, my silver alloy katana was there too. Blade, the Vampire hunter had come to Father when I was a child, and when made Blade's katana, he made one for me too. As I collected the treasure, I felt a change was going on inside me as memories flooded my memory, turning my smile up side down.

The house was my only legacy, too. My step-father, Conrad Alexander Rose had been opportunistic, but he married my mother Millicent Penelope Van Helsing when she needed help to keep the estate and store. In marrying her, Conrad had provided the vital strength needed to thwart the minions of Dracula who were using threats and strong arm tactics to make customers stay away, and cause property damage to the estate.

* * *

Years ago, Conrad Alexander Rose married a young mother, Millicent Penelope Van Helsing, pregnant with her only child. He was an opportunist and saw in her and the house, a chance to make some easy money, and have a woman tend to his manly needs. It was truly a marriage of convenience for both partners. He had it easy as all he had to do was tend the garden and run the Van Helsing General Store in the town of Phoenix .

Millicent Penelope Van Helsing, his wife, was the widow of Sargent Bradley Wayne Van Helsing of the Marines. He died while serving his country during the First Gulf War. Millie had taken the benefits she received and bought the old Phoenix General Store which had been vacant ever since the fire that consumed the town when the train derailed during the Great War. She and Bradley owned a large house with plenty of acreage for farming, but when they saw the abandoned store, they fell in love with its charm. But now that Brad was dead, she only had his pension to live on, and that was not enough.

She was pregnant with their only son Sean Lynn Van Helsing, the last of the hereditary Van Helsing lineage who were immune to vampirism and werewolfism. The Van Helsings had continued to thwart the evil of Dracula's minions through the years, many times discovering other arising Vampire Lords that were summarily disposed of, as well as werewolves unable to control their blood lust.

The Van Helsings had met Nicolas Knight and Angelus, two vampires who had forsworn their evil legacy and used their power to help people, such vampires were not hunted. Of the werewolves, the Talbot line had succeeded in finally controlling the blood lust and sired were children who were genetic werewolves. Only those who abused their power were hunted along with the feral packs.

But over time, I was the only living Van Helsing due to a curse placed upon the line by Dracula; only one child would be born of the Van Helsing line, the last born would be a male who would suffer the end of the curse. He would face Dracula, yet live on in defeat to increase his despair. But his plans did not take into account the fact that there were others who had gained immunity through the years.

* * *

Conrad brought his street smarts and connections with biker gangs to stop the threats. With the addition of the biker gangs patrolling the streets, an uneasy truce was declared between the two groups and the in effective police who were enthralled by Dracula. It was not until Sean's hidden desire was made manifest that Dracula had struck, turning Conrad into his avatar, and Millicent into a half undead zombie.

I would dress as a girl on Halloween, the only day when my true self could come out. I knew that as the last Van Helsing male, it was my duty to carry on the Van Helsing name and sire children. If I ever transitioned fully into a girl, I could never carry on the lineage, and the Van Helsing lineage would die with me. But to stave off that ending, I had for years donated blood, and sperm in hopes that my legacy might endure if my blood was to combine with that of the recipients and any child conceived would have my immunity and genetic knowledge to continue the fight.

* * *

It was on the Halloween during my seventeenth year that tragedy struck, it was then that my secret wish was turned into my personnel nightmare. I was a Hooter Girl that year, I wore a black Hooter's shirt and hot pants with a black sports bra to hold my breast forms along with the standard suntan pantyhose, socks and tennis shoes of white. I wore a flesh-tone gaffe that made me look like a girl, even able to have sex with it.

As I walked down the street to the party, the taste of lipstick and the smell of the makeup made me smile, while the feel of hose and my costume made me feel so feminine. I had fun at the party, dancing with the guys who really appreciated my foray into femininity but a few looked like werewolves and vampires. They were really taken with me wanting far more than a kiss. I had to use my inherent skills to subdue them during the party, not expecting what happened, next.

Just two blocks from the house I was met by the boys that I'd trounced. They threw a net over me, ending any actions on my part. They proceeded to rape me in the gaffe, and my anus, gagging me to prevent any screams. It was then that I saw that they were not human. They were werewolves and vampires, only they had the strength to keep me down as they enjoyed themselves.

Finally daybreak came, ending their assault upon me. I got up, blood and semen dripping from me as I painfully approached home. Entering the estate grounds, I noticed a stench wafting up from the one fertile ground. To my dismay, the once fertile lawn was now rotting with deformed trees where once thriving fruit trees once stood, and the garden was corrupted into maggot ridden husks.

Only the stone wall was whole, incorrupt of the evil that had invaded the estate. The Crucifix on each tower and the entwined Holy icons shielding the granite masonry and paths, but the house was not so lucky. The once immaculate mansion was covered with vines that created a leafy jail as they obscured the windows, but the porch was vine free, except for where trailing vines has overtaken the sturdy railing, encasing the porch in putrid green.

I entered the house, ready for most anything. It was evident that Dracula had chosen Halloween to strike, but why THIS Halloween? I had defeated him last year on Ground Hog's Day when he had set out to gather the remains of Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers, BOTH of whom I had killed to end their reign of terror, as well as Leatherface and his family. I am the reason that the movie franchises began remaking the originals.

It was worse than a nightmare as my step-father saw me and saw my wounds: broken teeth, blood everywhere, semen dripping from me, then my nightmare was made manifest as I heard my enemy speak from his mouth. "Well, Van Helsing, we meet again, as I promised we would."

"Dracula, what have you done?"

"I succeeded in taking your step-father before he developed any immunity to me. Once he invited me in, I took his body for my own and took over."

"I will stop you."

"How?"

"As I always have."

"Does that include your mother?"

""WHAT!?"

Mother came forward from the den at his command. Her once vibrant body, now pale with decay, "HOW DID YOU CORRUPT HER!?"

"Simple, she has partial immunity to me, so she is stuck as a living corpse," he chuckled.

"Be that as it may, I will cure her and defeat you, too."

"How?"

"I may look like a woman, but I am still able to wield my power."

"True, but not as a woman."

Then I felt my body change as the breast forms popped out, only to be filled with my own as my hips widened, body hair went away, and my body became like my mother's except that I kept my manhood, "As the new you, you have no power. I was able to use your mother as a template for your change. I stopped at total transformation, though."

"What will you do now? And how is this possible? I never drank your blood, which is the only thing that can do this."

"But you have the semen of my werewolves and vampires in your body. THAT it turns out is enough with your avatar being subdued," he laughed as he pointed to my mother.

"What happens to me, now?"

"You may continue to live here, but be warned, although you will not be harmed, physically, you will be mentally."

"I will stay."

"Good, then I can relax, and let my host take over while I seek out MY body."

"Then how did you corrupt him?"

"Simple, I attacked him through my daughter. She seduced him, and at the moment of release, she drank his blood. Their intermingling of blood allowed me to take his body. But you did destroy my body. But I shall soon have enough innocent blood to revive my body. Then, I shall free your step-father."

* * *

I went to my room to shower for bed. Dracula was a villain, but he honored his word. My hair matted and dark from my sweat the shower washed away the blood and dirt, but my shame remained, like a stain on my soul. I had utterly failed my family, and now we would all pay. Mother finally came in and helped me a bit, then I went to bed, unable to stand without aches and pain. I knew that Dracula allowed this to increase my despair.

I had a week to go in school, all my tests were done and completed, though. All that was left was attending to listen to the different colleges that had come to entice us to join. I never returned because of my transformation, not even for graduation. They mailed my diploma to me. But I did choose one, based upon my legacy and theirs. Phoenix State College was the headquarters of the Silver Blood Foundation. They were a group of scientist who had developed their own immunity to vampirism and werewolfism. I had sent them my application and been accepted. They taught in their chosen discipline, but were responsible for cleaning up many cities that were infected. I had read about the origins of Silver Blood, and knew that they could help

* * *

http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/9757/silver-blood

* * *

Every time he saw me, my step-dad, constantly asked me if I would "take care of him, too". My mother no longer could help me fight him. Her mind, once so strong and clear, had drifted away under Dracula's onslaught. Now she wandered the house, a zombie, often wearing nothing but her robe. Without her I had nothing at all. But at times, there was a spark I felt as she tried to emerge. When I left there were no farewells, nothing at all as I packed my things and left the house. I vowed vendetta..

I packed my belongings in my Dodge Charger, I had about $10,000 that I had saved in my checking account that only I knew about. I'm 21 now, but I was 17 when I left for college. Back then my name was Sean Lynn Van Helsing, but I had applied to the college as S.L. Van Helsing and been accepted. The moment I decided to change colleges I also decided to become the woman I knew I was in spite of Dracula's curse that made me a eunuch physically.

I never looked back as I put my plan into motion as I drove to Phoenix Arizona . The farther I gotten from home, the calmer I became, knowing that I was safe, now. My car was proofed against werewolves and vampires. Not even in their man form could they attack my car, it had wolfsbane and silver in its paint, and emitted a subtle odor that repelled them. Now, a car thief MIGHT have a chance, if the alarm was in active. But the alarm is connected to an A.I. system so that I can have my car act when I can't.

I'm 21 now, but I was 17 when I left for college. I had about $10,000 that I had saved up in my pocket, my luggage in one hand and my books in the other. Back then my name was Sean Lynn Van Helsing, but I had applied to the college as S.L. Van Helsing and been accepted. The moment I decided to change colleges I also decided to become the woman I knew I was in spite of Dracula's curse that made me a eunuch physically.

* * *

On the morning of the day I registered, I selected my outfit carefully. I pulled on matching bra and panties and hose. Then did my makeup. I wore a tan pleated mini skirt with a cream pullover top, black sandals and a tan jacket. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail, held with a cream satin ribbon. Simple gold earrings and nothing more, soft red lipstick, and a bit of perfume. I gathered up my things and put them in my only purse, opened the door, and set out for the college.

I half expected them to question my credentials, but administration was busy enrolling new students, and without the slightest question, I was entered into the rolls as Shaun Lynn Van Helsing, female, Freshman, class of 04. My picture was taken and all at once I had my first legal identification that said I was a female! At another desk the scholarships and loans that I was due as my male self was authorized by a petite granny.

"Don't worry, Missy. I won't reveal your secret." she smiled.

"What secret?"

"Shaun, I too am a special girl. I had my surgery years ago."

"May I know your name?"

"Just call me Granny, everybody else does."

"Thanks."

"You will be staying at the Silver Blood women's dorm with two other girls."

"Are they like us?"

"No, they are genetic girls."

I had expected to have a single room! But no amount of pleading would change Granny's mind, as far as the woman assigning rooms was concerned, I was lucky to just be there!

* * *

As I unpacked my few things I knew I could, and would, do this. My wardrobe of old cheerleader uniforms had the school ame replaced with S.B. for Silver Blood.. Luckily, Silver Blood's colors were red and blue, too. Those were for my gym time I had plenty of other clothes from my mother who had made a care package of her more sexy clothes when I had told her that I'd be a girl on the weekends, little know just how much that I would need them now.

"This ought to be good, Wait until they get a load of what kind of girl I am! Then it will certainly hit the fan, and once again I'll be out.' I said aloud to myself. Since I didn't have enough money to live off campus, I had no choice and decided to wait and see what would happen. I got the directions and a key, then found the dorm. My room was on the ground floor.

I unlocked the door and went in. Not expecting anyone to be there, I started to look around, and as I opened a bedroom door, I was surprised to see two girls firmly in a clinch, both naked, their lips locked one to the other. They scrambled to gather up some clothes, even as I knew, all at once, that this might work out just fine. They were lesbians, and should have no qualms about my secret. They were worried about being caught in the throes of passion, I knew that now was the perfect time.

"Hi, sorry to break things up. My name is Shaun Van Helsing."

"Hi" the petite red head said, I'm Carol, and this brunette is Jillian. We live here, too."

"That's OK, I have the feeling that we will become friends."

They quickly dressed and when we all met in the dorm dining room where we got a soda and a sandwich for lunch. I decided to just tell them my secret.

"You two have nothing to worry about."

"Thanks, Shaun, we are trying to keep our love for each other a secret."

"Why?"

"We are genetic witches, working for Silver Blood."

"Why would that be any trouble, Carol?"

"Because of the anti gay group here."

"Then we are all in the same boat, then."

"Are you a lesbian, too?"

"No, Jillian. I am not, sorry. I am a trans-sexual. I came here because of Silver Blood, too."

We all stared at one another for a moment, the silence pregnant with anticipation, then Jillian started laughing. "Shaun is right! This is going to work out just fine!"

We talked for hours, all of us pouring our history out to each other. They had met in high school and discovered each other in a more personal way. I told them about my legacy and Dracula and how I happened to be there as a girl.

* * *

We got into my Dodge Charger and went shopping for groceries and clothes at the Silver Blood Commissary which had everything that a student or teacher would need at whole sale prices. Local farmers provided the raw produce that was packaged in cans, frozen, prepared meals, and raw produce. By utilizing the recycling industry to reuse the cans and plastic, the college saved millions every year and passed it on to the customers in lower prices.

I moved into the dorm. I had my own room while they stayed in another. The third we made into an office for us where we could study. We each had a computer in our room, and another one in the office. They were helping me unpack, but Carol's constant shaking of her head finally got to me.

"What's wrong, Carol?"

"Oh, Shaun. It's your lingerie!"

"What about it?"

"No sexy lingerie."

"Carol, I am here to learn how to destroy Dracula in my new form. I have no need for it now do I?"

"My folks believe in indulging the senses. Even Daddy wears silken briefs. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

"That's OK, you didn't. It's just that right now, I have no time for Love."

We went out bowling that night and continued our bonding. Two lesbians and a she-male in one dorm room is a combination that we found was quite the norm. There were gays, lesbians, transsexuals, and she-males attending with the straight being the minority, even among the faculty.

* * *

In the morning, we were at breakfast when Carol plopped a dress next to me, "What's this?"

"Something for when you finally date. We three are the same size, so Jillian and I put together a party night ensemble for you."

It was a LITTLE BLACK DRESS with matching lingerie, hose and low heels. I held the LBD up to me and saw that it would just cover the panty, and the slit to the waist and full, lacy panty was so sexy.

"Just when am I supposed to wear this?"

"Since you aren't a lesbian, we will find you someone here," Jillian grinned.

"Yes, someone who will love you for who you are," sighed Carol.

"Thanks guys," I said as I hugged them.

* * *

As the days went by we became like sisters to one another, including dating. Carol was sweet on Chad, a Samoan from England. His family had immigrated to England as slaves during the Revolutionary War only to be freed from their American owner. Since then, his family has served British Royalty. Jillian was sweet on Brett, a Mexican national. His family immigrated when he contracted childhood leukemia. After he was cured his family stayed thanks to a work permit issued to his father. As he and his siblings proved themselves academically, his family was in time given American citizenship.

But the man that they found for me was truly sent from heaven. Lawrence James Talbot was from the legendary Talbot Family of werewolf fame. After his ancestor Larry Talbot was cured of werewolfism, it was found that he could control the wolf aspect and he passed that trait on to his offspring. Through donated blood and sex with others, his offspring spread the Talbot trait to others as seen in Teen Wolf, Ten Wolf Too, the Wolfen movies, and others.

Larry was a looker. His Mister Universe physique and Patrick Swayze face made him a prime catch. I felt my heart fall for him and I began to fantasize about being married to him. We dated for a few months as I passed all of my basics and started on my Bachelors Degree. It was then that Larry and I met and discovered our Love.

* * *

"Larry, I've come to Love you with all of my Heart, but I can't let myself Love you."

"Why Shaun?"

"Because I am NOT a real woman, only a half woman."

"I know that, my Love."

"How?"

My sister Stacy works in Admissions, she was there when Granny signed you in."

"But you could have any girl, why me?"

"At first, I was simply interested in you because of your legacy, but when I met you, I fell in Love with you, too."

"But you know that I must defeat Dracula to free my family. I can not ask you to help me."

"I'm volunteering."

"But your not immune to his bite, I am."

"Wrong, we Talbots are immune to Dracula, too."

"But I have not been training, have you?"

"Yes, my father, Torrence Talbot trained me, let him train you."

* * *

The next afternoon, I went to the dojo. I walked in, the smell of roses, peaches, and apple blossoms in the air greeting me. Torrence Talbot had gray hair and eyes that twinkled with humor and mischief, as if only he knew the punch line to a joke. When he looked at me, his easy smile and calm manner was a balm upon my soul, he was so different from the nightmare memory of my step-father, more like the man before the tragedy.

* * *

Conrad Alexander Rose had married Mother and accepted me as his son. When he found out about my secret, he had me to wear one of Mom's dresses with my enhancements. When he saw the cute girl that I made, he began to flirt with me, good naturedly. He always wanted a kiss and hug as payment when I was in girl mode, and loved for me to cuddle up next to him as we watched a movie. He had been a father to a daughter, but his wife and daughter had died in a flood that swept their bodies out to sea the year that my daddy died.

Conrad had them cremated, but lost his job due to cutbacks. Now that I had revealed my secret desire, he had regained his daughter that he loved. It was Dracula and his curse upon me that had destroyed my family.

* * *

Torrence Talbot operated the Silver Blood Dojo where he taught how to fight all classes of monsters. I thought that I was good, but his techniques were far more efficient than mine were. I had the blessing of my immunity to vampires and werewolves with the powers of a vampire, but his students were not immune. Under his tutelage, I learned basic training on par with that of the military's elite combat troops.

A part of that was survival training in every environment. We would be given equipment for the environment and a task to do. As we grew more proficient, we had to do the task without equipment until thanks to conditioning, we were able to adapt to any environment in an instant, and immune to the cold, flu, and pneumonia, as well as able to digest most foods without allergies, and immunity to poisons.

As a part of my training, I helped to maintain the dojo's equipment and tend to any injury. I grew very proficient at tending to the varied aches and pains that others suffered. One day, he invited me into his inner office where pictures of girls, all obviously from the college adorned the wall. I studied each one and saw that they were actually a water color painting done on rice paper.

"Greetings, Shaun. Welcome to my inner sanctum."

"Thank you Sensei. I am honored to be here."

"No doubt you are wondering why I am teaching here."

"Yes, I am wondering. Your dojo is different than others."

"That is because I was trained by samurai warriors."

"Oh? How old are you?"

"Not that old, Shaun. In Japan , there is a school where they teach the way of the sword."

"And you, an American actually are a Samurai warrior?"

"Yes, I became a warrior so that I could help train other in fighting feral wolfen."

"Wolfen?"

"Yes, I and my son and other Talbots can become a werewolf on command and maintain our humanity. But other who has our ability has let their baser selves rule. So I became a samurai to stop them. Now, I train others to combat vampires as well."

"Well, you sure have trained me, I am now tougher than I was as a man."

"Shaun, look at the pictures."

"Sensei, who are they?"

"They are my adopted daughters,"

"Is your son adopted?"

"No, Shaun, he is mine by blood."

"Then why adopt daughters?"

"My wife Joan wanted daughters, but after Lawrence was born, Joan contracted uterine cancer. She survived, but was now sterile as they even removed her ovaries."

"Why have I not seen her?"

"She died soon after from complications. Lawrence and I had her company for only a year after the cancer."

"And you never married."

"I could never marry after losing my True Love. If not for my son needing me, I would have committed seppuku."

"But why commit hara-kiri?' Are you a samurai warrior?"

"In many ways, yes. By the bushido code, I was denied that though. So I withdrew until I met my first daughter."

"She must have been beautiful for her to have quickened your Heart."

"She was, and still is. She is Granny."

"DAMN! Granny is like me, then."

"Yes, but she CHOSE to transition, not cursed as you were."

"And now I am to become a daughter, as well?"

"Yes, during your many years here, learning the craft, you have learned the ways of a samurai warrior, the bushido code and kendo, the way of the sword to help you with your katana."

"But what of your son?"

"Shaun, I adopt my daughters in my Heart. Each daughter has her original family. Only Granny is alone, but she is older then I am."

"Then I am honored to be your daughter."

"Then time for your rice paper picture to be done."

"But Sensei, I have nothing suitable to wear."

"See how my daughters are dressed?"

"They are wearing the Silver Moon school uniform, except that the skirt is rather short."

"That's because they are wearing a skirted leotard made to be the uniform."

"You dirty old men! That's so sexist!"

"Can I help it if I am a leg man?"

* * *

I went to the dressing room and donned the costume and pantyhose, my gaffe keeping my male bits hidden. Pulling up the Danskin skater's tights up to my waist, all that I saw was a cute young woman, the gaffe gave me a realistic vagina that under the tights looked very real. As the uniform settled upon my body, I felt sexy, and alive, as if I had been born a woman. Looking at myself in the mirror as I did my makeup, I saw me married to Lawrence and Dracula dead. Then I knew that my legacy was assured.

Ever since I had arrived, I was unable to perform sexually as a man, so when the clinic told me that I had no testicles, that what I had was empty sacks where my gonads should be, I knew that Dracula's curse had completed its course. But here I was, living the life that I wanted while I was learning how to defeat him from others who had the skills developed through science and martial arts as well as elite combat training and disciplines that changed the body into that of a super soldier.

But the waking dream of marrying Larry Talbot let me know that I was ready. My beloved had volunteered to come with me to rid the world of Dracula. My katana would now do it and let my step-father live. The curved "S' shaped blade and handle was designed to hold a cache of garlic and silver iodine mace and enact spells that only I could enact

I know that the old man loves me as a daughter like he does his other adopted daughters. Because of his undying Love for his wife, Talbot was unable to end his life when he despaired of life when she died. He found new life in adopting his many female students. In adopting them, he was able to share his undying love that he had for his late wife, and
continue in his fight against his enemy.

The fact that he had his daughters wear such sexy versions of the school's female uniform was his way of flirting with us. I had no doubt that if he would ask, any one of them would gladly have had sex with him. But like me, they also knew that he was hopelessly devoted to his late wife, Joan.

Going out to the office, I sat on the stool in a demure pose as he quickly did a charcoal drawing of me, then using subtly shaded colors, created my picture that no computer could match.

"Well, Shaun, now that Dad is through with you, may we go to dinner?"

"Sure."

"Shaun, here is my gift to you for being my daughter. Open it later, you will know when."

* * *

Lawrence and I went to the theatre after I went to the apartment to don my LBD. Lawrence and I relaxed and forgot about our troubles. I so wanted him to take me as a man takes a woman, but I was not a woman, physically. And I did not relish the idea of anal sex, either. My beloved sensed my disquiet and as a gentleman, did not pursue any avenue of exploiting his dominance.

"Shaun, what’s wrong?"

"Oh, Lawrence , I am in love with you, yet I dare not let my guard down."

"Please, call me Larry, Shaun."

"OK."

"And if it's about your secret, I know it."

"You Do?"

"Yes, I know that you love me as much as II love you, and that my dad has given you a special gift for tonight>"

"Why is that?"

He knelt before me, and held an exquisite white gold ring out to me, "Shaun Van Helsing, will you marry me?"

"Please wait until I open your father's gift to Mr."

"OK."

* * *

Dearest Shaun,,

Please use this certificate for your surgery. Although we can not restore your man hood, we can make you into a genetic woman. My son, Lawrence loves you and is too shy to ask you to accept this gift. During your training, I have seen you become the woman that you've always wanted to be. I know that you wanted to continue your legacy, well, you have. Your donated blood has created a legacy of new Van Helsing and the women pregnant with your seed shall give birth to a new generation of Van Helsings.

My beloved wife was of your blood, so my son Larry is also a Van Helsing. Dracula tried to end your legacy, but he NEVER counted upon a Talbot marrying a Van Helsing, did he? Marry my son as I know he has just proposed, and then tomorrow, go to the clinic and become the woman that you want to be.

Terrence Talbot

* * *

Larry and I were wed after I got out of the clinic where by purifying my blood, my body became fully female. After our honeymoon, we set out for my family home to defeat Dracula. As I strapped my curved katana to my back where it’s "s" shaped blade and handle were held along with my supply of silver tipped wooden daggers and garlic-silver iodine mace and ultra violet halogen lamps.

As I closed the safe, after resetting the alarm, Larry came to me, wearing a black bodysuit as I was, "I have spread the mace bombs all over the estate, the curse is lifted."

"God, then time to visit them in their coffins."

* * *

together, we went to the basement where I poured the mace into my mother's mouth. She shed her curse and awoke, "Sean" Is that You?"

"Yes Mother, it is L."

She smiled, "I knew that you would end this horror, but not at the cost of your legacy!"

"Shaun has not lost her legacy, I too am a Van Helsing by blood, and a Talbot by birth."

"Then welcome to my family. But what of Conrad?"

I plunged my katanas into the body, causing his eyes to open, "Sean/"

"It's Shauna, now."

Then a freak dark shape arose from another coffin, "So. My sweet, you have returned. Now you shall become my bride as well."

Conrad grabbed my katana and threw it into Dracula's chest, causing him to vaporize, "No you don't bastard! My daughter shall choose, NOT YOU!"

"She has chosen, Sir, she chose me."

"Then let's destroy these coffins so that he can't return."

* * *

We destroyed the coffins and together we cleansed the estate of any lingering curse and became a family.

THE END FOR NOW


To Be Continued...

up
34 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ummm

http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/9464/silver-blood
You've used this story in a contest before mew ^^" I mean it's not the exact same story but it's the same world and just a different chapter. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules... ^^"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Chelsea, lease Note Below

Type of Submission - can be a chapter of an ongoing serial, a short story, a poem, a novel, a piece of any length. Only restriction is that this work be NEW writing and not already posted prior to the starting date of this contest. This is for new works only, and as such please do not use anything recycled from other sites.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Re: And what of Janette...

Dear Stanman,

You are terminally insane...and I love it!!! But how could you mention Nick without Janette? And who wouldn't want to be her??? Blood red lips...fabulous gowns...and that slight French accent...OMG!!! I loved your tale.

May Your Blood Remain in Your Veins...unless Janette beckons...

Kelly

Stanman, a very neat twist

Stanman, a very neat twist to the Van Helsing side of the Dracula stories. This could be made into a movie I think and would be interesting to see. Happy Halloween. Janice Lynn

Stan

The English Teacher's picture

C

Work on your grammar

Nuff said
The English Teacher

So much to read, so little time and only one of me :)

The English Teacher

Good story.

Nice touch with the Van Helsings and their connections with the Talbots.