Witching Hour

Printer-friendly version


 
Kim knew about his sister Kaye, and about her friends Diane and Cassie — the fact that they were witches. But Kaye was dieing. And, apparently, Kaye needed someone to replace her. She wasn’t worried, though. There was another witch who’ll be replacing her if need be — someone named Kimmie. And who the heck is Angel?

A Note from the Author:

I’ve been having a terrible time trying to write the next installment for another story I am in the middle of writing. So, in the meantime, as sort of a break, I tried my hand at writing another story, a quick one, inspired by a TV show about a trio of witches which I am sure you all know of, as well as by a new friend named Angel, and her little work of fiction, Kim, whom I got to know because of our mutual acquaintance, Dan. Problem is, this new story’s started to take on a life of its own, and I fear I cannot end it now, the way I originally planned. (Oh no! Shades of Dan and the gang…)

Anyway, thanks for the story, Angel, and let me know how it goes with Kim. This story’s for you.

 

             note: pictures used are publicly-accessible pictures from the net. No i.p. or copyright infringement is intended.

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos