The Story With No Name

Printer-friendly version

The Story With No Name
By: Nuke LaLoosh

Matt was the star basketball player for Russell Wilson High. All his life he had been the best at the sport. From rec ball through high school he had dominated everyone. Even now as his senior year approached, he was being recruited by the best schools in the country to play for them. He stood an imposing six foot five inches tall, two hundred and twenty pounds of solid muscle that drove the girls wild. There was only one problem; I wanted to be a girl.

From the time I turned twelve I have wanted to be a girl. Before that I had been friendly with both genders, but when I turned twelve it struck me like a thunderbolt. I wanted to be like the other girls in my class, I wanted to wear pretty clothes, have breasts and have a cute boyfriend who wanted to make out and hold hands.

The problem was no one expected that from the star athlete in the school, so I just let it simmer, dressing when I could and generally wishing that I was my girlfriend, rather than having a girlfriend.

It came to a head just before my senior year when I was wearing one of my mother’s dresses which fit poorly when, lo and behold, who should come back early but my mother. She just stood there speechless, neither of us could think of what to say.

My father had divorced my mother when I was young, so it was just me and her.

That night at dinner was the most awkward moment in my life. Neither of us spoke until my mother asked what happened. I never lie to my mother so I responded as best I could, between breaking down in sobs. All she could do was comfort me and schedule a meeting with a psychologist she knew for the next day.

For as long as Katherine could remember she had wanted to be a boy. When she was given Barbie’s for presents, she had torn their heads off. She would never wear a dress unless forced and threatened with bodily harm. She would never even play with other girls, insisting on playing only with the boys in the neighborhood. After a particularly bad episode, her mother Meredith had had enough and scheduled an appointment with the local shrink for the first available date.

I arrived with my mother for my appointment with the doctor at eight a.m. sharp. There was a mother and a daughter sitting in the waiting room as well. It was a girl who looked to be in fifth or sixth grade and looked to not be pleased at all to be wearing a dress.

“Why does femininity have to be wasted on those who don’t want it?” I wondered to myself, hell if I were a girl, you’d never get me out of a dress.

My mother being the conversationalist in our family immediately struck up a conversation with the girl’s mother.

“Your girl wants’ to be a boy?” I heard my mother say, “Maybe she would like to switch with my son!” she said with a haughty laugh.

I piped up and said “I’d love to!”

The psychologist choose that moment to come into the room at that time.

“Well I see both of you have become acquainted!” she said with a smile, she appeared to be in her early forties, with slightly graying brown hair, and an okay body.

“If both of you would come with me, I think we should have a joint session, it might help!”

She asked us both about ourselves, and why we wanted to be the opposite gender. I responded about liking cute boys, the clothes, and how I felt that I had been meant to be a girl and felt that way a long time.

Katherine for her part said that she hated dresses, dolls and anything else girly, all she wanted to be was a boy!

The psychologist leaned back in her seat and appeared to be pondering something for awhile before speaking, “I think I can help you, I have a friend who practices ‘alternative’ medicine, she gave me these a while ago, I think if you each take one, they will solve your problems.” She handed each of us a small red pill.

With that she dismissed us, we paid two hundred dollars for that, was all that I could think of on the way home.

My mother apologized profusely on the way home.

That night before bed, my mother gave me one of the nicest gifts I have ever been given, a silk nightdress that actually fit me. I swallowed the pill before going to sleep, after all what could it hurt to try.

I awoke slowly. The sun was beginning to show through the curtains, casting a bright line across the otherwise dark room. A soft yawn escaped my lips as I stretched my arms above my head. I could feel the cool feeling of silky hair touching soft skin.

“Wait a minute, I don’t have long hair!” I thought to myself. I brushed my long brown hair out of my face in a very girly instinctual manor like I had been doing it my entire life. I brought my hands in front of my face to find that they weren’t the hands of an eighteen year old basketball star, but those of a young girl.

I sat up in my bed with a start, now fully awake. I examined my room. It clearly was not my room. The walls were done in a light pastel pink, almost white. I was lying in a small bed with a light pink comforter and pink sheets.

I pulled the covers back to get a closer look at the rest of me. I found that I was now wearing a silky smooth nightgown with white and pink flowers on it. I appeared to be only about ten or eleven now, with milky white skin, and dainty hands and feet.

I couldn’t contain my joy, I rushed from the bed to the full length mirror on the wall, the sight that greeted me was absolutely marvelous, the image of a small girl having replaced my former six, six frame. I pulled on my hair to see if it was real. The slight pain confirmed it as did the pinches I applied to my arms and legs.

“Katherine, Katherine honey it’s time to get up sweetie!” I heard a woman yell.

I heard the sound of feet impacting stairs as the woman approached.

“Are you awake in there sweetie, it’s time for school!” the woman who must be my mother called from behind the closed door.

Was I awake, hell, I was Alive! This was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, to go asleep an ogre of a man and awake a sweet girl and no one the wiser!

“Yes mother.” I responded as sweetly as possible, trying my best to be the young girl I now was.

“Okay, breakfast is ready downstairs when you’re dressed.” She called as she returned whence she came.

I bounded across the room to the white dresser, full of wonderful girly clothes. The first drawer held all sorts of colors of panties. I chose a pair of light pastel pink panties, with lots of flowery lace.

The feeling of the panties as I pulled them up my legs and over my vagina was indescribable, far, far better than the uncomfortable boxer shorts I was forced to wear as a male. My only thought was that I hoped this dream would never end, because this kind of wonderful things never happens in real life.

I pulled the night dress over my head, pausing only to look at the budding, puffy looking mounds that were only now beginning to take shape on my chest, admiring my “girls”, grateful that I no longer had that annoying member between my legs to ruin the picture.

I selected a matching training bra from the same drawer, pulling it over my chest, before fastening the clips and adjusting the straps. While I had very little in the way of breasts, the bra at least created some cleavage.

The cold air stung my scantily clad body as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Apparently it was almost winter wherever I was. I walked to the closet, stopping to stare in awe at the mass of clothes hanging on hooks, I was in heaven, I could die and die happy I thought as I admired the selection. I pulled a long black silk skirt off the hanger and pulled it up my legs. I pulled a white blouse over my chest before pulling cherry red cashmere long sleeved sweater overtop, the v neck exposing part of my white blouse and my “cleavage”.

I pulled on a pair of small white ankle socks with a pink fringe. To complete the look I strapped on a pair of red patent Mary Jane’s.

I practically skipped down the stairs, I was so excited. I suppose most guys would have been absolutely horrified to be changed but I was loving every second of it! I no longer was gross boy with a hairy chest and deep voice with no chance for transition to a small biological girl, awesome!

“Well aren’t we looking pretty this morning!”

“Thanks mom!” I was absolutely bubbling with energy, I can’t remember the last time I had been this happy.

“What’s the special occasion hon, usually it’s like World War III to get you in anything remotely girly?”

“Nothin’ just want to wear a skirt.”

Meredith smiled not only was she thrilled that her daughter was wearing a skirt and looking like a girl instead of a boy, but Kathy also appeared to be enjoying it as well!

Mom drove me to school, I rode in the back of the car. The beat up red Subaru pulled up to Ben Dover Middle right as the bell announcing the start of school rang. I ran from the car on autopilot, my body acting on its own accord, guiding me to class barely in time for roll call.

I knew from Katherine’s memories that this was History with Mrs. Dunbar. She was a slightly graying woman who always wore dresses and always acted very proper. I also knew that she was a kind and fair teacher who always had a kind word regardless of who or what you were.

“Katherine Smith!” Mrs. Dunbar called out, reading from the roll.

“Here!” I called, secretly thrilled that she called me Katherine and that I was just another girl.

“You are looking pretty today Kathy!” Mrs. Dunbar said looking up from her roll to see Kathy wearing a skirt, “I wonder what Meredith had to do to get her to wear that!” she thought silently to herself.

“Thanks Mrs. Dunbar!” I said shyly, blushing slightly, but thrilled none the less!

I kept having to pull my hair out of my face because I had forgot to fix it before I left.

Class began with little fan fare, with some students having to give an oral report on the impact the Constitution had on our life. I was on another planet, I was on cloud nine!

“Excuse me Katherine, care to join us!” Mrs. Dunbar’s voice awakened me from my reverie.

“Can you please inform the class of the impact the First Amendment has on each and every one of our lives, you must know since you feel you don’t have to pay attention.”

It just so happened that history and constitutional law in particular had been by far my favorite subject, I had gone so far as to take early college courses in high school on the subject.

When I finished my discourse on the first amendment, its impact, how its changed, and what cases have been impacted by it, everyone’s mouths were hanging on the floor. Mrs. Dunbar had the deer in the headlights look on her face, like she had just seen a ghost or something.

“Thanks Katherine, feel free to go back to sleep if you like.” was all she could say.

I was in my element and loving every second of it.

Sunlight poured a room, flowing through a massive bay window and drenching the room with orange rays of light. Kathy stirred, the light hurting her eyes. Kathy rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she sat upright in bed. As she pulled her hands away from her face she stopped cold. Her hands were huge, so huge they could easily grip a basketball.

“What happened to my hands?” she thought silently to herself. She pulled back the covers, looking her body over.

“I’m a boy, I’m a boy!” she thought with glee. Her hands found their way down to the silk nightie and beneath, where her hands found a massive member. Her hand passed over the skin, a tingling, pleasing sensation shot through her now male body.

She bolted up from the bed, making her way quickly to the bathroom. She closed the door, flipped the light switch, and what she saw in the mirror left her breathless. Where a girl had once been seen in the mirror had now become a young man.

“Wow I’m tall, I must be well over six feet tall!” she thought silently.

Kathy found that she needed to pee and began to sit before realizing that it was no longer necessary.

“Who thought that peeing could be so much fun” thought Kathy to herself, humming quietly.

She quietly exited the bathroom, pausing to study ‘her’ room. The walls were a plain white with noting on them. In one corner was a desk with a small bookshelf, in another corner was a clothes dresser, also white. An alarm clock sitting on a small night stand completed the room.

Kathy was having the time of her life getting dressed. Her mother never let her wear boxers, now she had no choice and she loved it. Katherine pulled on a plain pair of gym socks before putting on a pair of gym shorts. Kathy’s mom hated it when Kathy wore shorts and made sure to voice her displeasure. A Knicks basketball jersey completed the look and Kathy jumped down the stairs to the kitchen.

“What’s for breakfast” Kathy asked the forty something woman standing in the kitchen.

“Whatever you make Matt!”

“Oh, okay.” Kathy, now Matt said quietly as h grabbed a banana from on top of the refrigerator as he made his way out the door to ‘his’ car.

Kathy had never driven a car, but the Matt part of her mind knew how too, and it guided her to school. He arrived five minutes late as was his custom.

“Well look who decided to grace us with his presence today!” called out Ms. Johnson, the most sarcastic English teacher in the school.

“Sorry I’m late Ms. Johnson!” was all that Matt could say. She/he didn’t care if she got in trouble, she was a guy and that was all that mattered!

I’m not going to continue this, I’ve had it sitting on my hard drive for a month or so. I was just going to leave it there, but I saw what Lilith Langtree did with her most recent story, so I thought I would do that with this. Whomever wants to continue it may if they care, I just don’t have time to write it the way I would like.

Nuke

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A lovely tale of wonder

Andrea Lena's picture

I would love this to have happened when I was young, I suppose.
"A dream is a wish your heart makes," she said, wanting for all the world to see her friends
wishes and dreams come true. Complimenti, cari uno!

"She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones." Che Dio ti benedica! 'drea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

sweet dreams

laika's picture

This always seemed like it would be the perfect solution to being trans if it was possible.
You'd go on the internet and see if there was anyone you wanted to swap bodies with you & vica versa, like a sort of one time dating service (hmmmmmmm... I may write that one.)

This was a short but sweet take on the body swap theme. Except I thought the parents were there in the room when the pills were offered, knew about them pills, and that their kids might wake up switched. Anyway, neat story.

~~~hugs, LAIKA

,
I JUST EDITED THIS COMMENT. THERE HAD SEEMED TO BE A FORMATTING PROBLEM BUT IT'S FIXED NOW.
Oh. And a school named Ben Dover Middle? GROOOOOOOAN! Oh well, it's not like I don't do puns...

Nuke, Good Story,

But the change in viewpoint was a bit abrupt. Some sort of sectioning to show the change would improve it.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I've thought about this to.

Too many body switch stories have someone who isn't happy with the exchange. If you could pick and choose who your 'body' donor was going to be, and they were happy with yours then it would be perfect. However reality doesn't work that way.

Sigh.

Hugs!

Grover

What about?

Losing your family? I see this as the biggest drawback, swapping the parents who have raised and loved you (at least in these stories) for strangers. Of course, if your parents had been right bloody bastards you wouldn't mind switching, but then there is the ethical question of what you are tricking the other person into in exchange.

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

I think a possible continuation

Would be a joint meeting between the mothers, the children, and the psychologist. I would never believe the mothers would let it go without an explanation, so... I wonder if there will be a variaton of Screw Yourself in a few years?

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

No name

Definitely wish fulfillment another meeting at the psychiatrist office might be good but given the difference in age I think that would be the only place unless the families became friends I might wonder if they are still connected since they still have the old body memories.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.