I "Saw" That

Printer-friendly version

I “Saw” That

A TG take on Saw
By: Willy Mays Hayes

The man walked down the street, it was a dark, cold night. The man’s name was John Cornell and he was a pedophile. He had molested over seventy small girls and had yet to be caught. He fancied himself and expert, having honed his “craft” over many years. His methods had never changed, on nights such as this, he merely walked until finding a suitable target. Not that they were hard to find, there were many homeless girls living in the shadows of the alleys of the city. And this night was no different.

“Excuse me miss” I asked the waif that laid sprawled out on the street, “What’s your name, are you homeless, do you need help?”
She had an angelic smile, her face like an angel, she was a beauty. I could not wait to get her clothes off and get down to it. As for removing the clothes, that didn’t appear to be much of a problem considering they were practically in tatters. The girl began to awaken.
The girl sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with tiny fists, “My name’s Jenny, an’ I six, I have no home since mommy an’ daddy leave.” She said in demure, shy, girly, innocent tone.

“Perfect” I thought, “No one who would miss her or report on me.”

I grabbed her by the hand and led her back to a small flat I had rented with a fake id and a stolen credit card. As soon as I closed and bolted the door, I placed my hand over her mouth and forced her onto the bed, face first. She struggled, kicking me in the face several times before I had pulled her panties down around her ankles, restricting her legs.

I ripped the dress off, tearing until it gave way. I forced one of my socks into her mouth until I could only her cries faintly.

“Shut up bitch!” I yelled as I pulled her up by her long blonde hair. I flipped her on her back and punched her in the face and stomach until she stopped making noises.

“If you struggle, I will kill you, do you understand!” I yelled as I shook her by her hair.
She nodded and I felt all of the fight leave her.

Little did John know, this nigh was different. The serial killer known as Jigsaw had been watching John for several weeks and had seen all of his sick and depraved activities. But tonight was going to be different. Few knew Jigsaw much less his story but in fact he had lost his wife and only daughter to a rapist. Because he had been a different man at the time he had let the justice system take its course only to see it release the killer on a technicality. Tonight would be different, tonight he had the ability to act and he would.

I relaxed with a cigarette after my latest conquest. Jenny was cowering in the corner, huddled in a small ball, crying and shuddering. The last thing I remembered was seeing the door open and wondering how I had been caught.

I woke up in a dark cold room. I found myself strapped to a metal gurney, with several needles in my arm. I looked around the room, surveying the room. The walls, floor and ceiling were all the same, cold, bare, grey concrete. The only things in the room were the collection of needles in my arm, an ancient TV set, and a full length mirror.

The TV came to life, the static transforming into a masked face. It slowly turned until it faced me. My blood went cold with fear. The mask had no visible emotion and yet I was petrified by it.

“Hello John, I would like to play a game!”

I paid rapt attention to the set, “Who the fuck was this and what was he doing?”

“For most of your life you have enjoyed inflicting pain on others. You have showed no regards for humanity and life. You have no right to live. Yet I will give you a choice, as of right now you have a deadly neurotoxin flowing through your bloodstream, it will kill you in one hour if you aren’t treated immediately. The button on your right contains the antidote, to live all you must do is press that button, but be warned, it will change you forever, let the game begin!”

The TV set clicked off leaving me in both silence and darkness. I was doomed I thought, no one had survived Jigsaw and yet he was giving me a chance to live.

“What the hell” I thought to myself, “Besides, how can he change me with only a chemical?”
I pressed the button and waited for the reaction.

I could feel it, the cool sensation of a small needle slowly penetrating my skin. The needle sank into the rigid muscle of my right bicep, the pain from the prick slow to come. I could feel the contents of the syringe empty into my blood stream, the icy sensation spreading down my arm as the pink liquid entered my system. I felt my muscles go limp as the senses in my arm and body dulled from the shot. I could feel the advancing chemical as it slowly spread through my blood to my body’s nether regions.

My gurney was wheeled in front of a mirror where it was then raised to a nearly upright position. My head was held into place much like the rest of my body by steel restraints. My eyes were frozen in the open position, forcing me to watch all of the gory details.

I felt it first in my feet. I could feel only pressure building in my feet, I had no pain. I could only look on in silent horror as the bones in my feet shattered. The crackling sound that each bone made as it broke was positively sickening. My feet began to reshape themselves, shrinking themselves from size fifteen into a dainty size six. On the end of each foot were five perfect looking toes, well formed, at the end of perfect feet. Perfect for a woman that is.

The sensation continued into my tibias. My legs shattered at once with a loud crack. It seemed as though my body was devouring itself as I watched my legs reform into a much smaller shape. They became long and slender and hairless. They were as Frank Drebin said “The kind you want to suck on.”

I felt the numbing sensation continue its relentless upward march as it reached my hips. I heard a loud ripping sound like a bed sheet being ripped as my groin was torn from the bone. I felt my pelvis shatter and be reformed into hips that seemed as wide as a house. My penis did the “Alien” act in reverse. It withdrew into my body at a rapid rate. I felt an uncomfortable churning in my lower stomach which I knew could be only one thing, the beginnings of ovaries and a uterus.

I could feel a constriction in my lower rib cage before a sharp crack fixed that. My stomach felt weird for a few seconds before returning to normal. I felt my shoulders snap like a wishbone and then reform themselves into a much smaller, girlish shape.

A tingling began in my nipples as I felt a liquid begin to push the skin out. My chest felt like it had two water balloons slowly inflating on it. They grew past A cups and slowed only as they reached the lower limit for a C cup.

My throat constricted and I was forced to swallow. When I did, my adam’s apple ceased to exist, the neck itself reshaping into a very dainty, girlish neck.

My jaw shattered nearly simultaneously with my cheek bones as they began to reshape. My cheeks were regrown much higher on my face, with my jaw taking on a small, rounded shape. I felt a tingling sensation as my lips were first shaped into a tiny cupid’s bow and then as they plumped. A tingling sensation came from my scalp as long soft light brown hair cascaded down to just below my shoulders.

Just when I thought the changes were over, I felt the tingling again, this time in my buttocks as it swelled into a much softer more rounded shape. My arms began to lose their muscle tone as the bones shattered and reformed into tiny, dainty girlish arms with little to no muscle. My hands reformed into tiny hands with long skinny, shapely hands with rounded oval nails with childish dimples still evident.

My skin had changed going from a light brown tan to a much paler tone. My skin now looked to be much smoother and free of blemishes. I appeared to be about seventeen, well developed, with a mature full set of curves. I looked perfect, no detail had been missed, from the now blue eyes, down to the small patch of brown heart shaped mound of hair around my new vaginal lips.

The ancient TV turned back on, the static slowly clearly to show the face of Jigsaw once more, his mask showing no emotion yet still strangely seemed to emit a sense of smugness.

“Congratulations, you have proven yourself worthy of life thus far. As of right now you have another deadly neurotoxin flowing through your bloodstream, it will kill you in one hour if you aren’t treated immediately it was injected with the antidote for the first. The button on your right contains the antidote, to live all you must do is press that button But take caution, that chemical will forever alter you. The choice is yours, let the game continue!”

With that the TV returned to its off state.

I struggled in my bound state, unable to free myself. My far weaker form limited my ability to escape. I would never leave again if I didn’t push that button. I had no choice but to push it, what choice did I have, die or forever be changed, and what did that mean anyway, after all I had already been altered?

I pushed the button with my right thumb. I could hear the whirring sound of mechanical devices stirring. I felt another prick in my right arm.

Instead of a tingling sensation coming this time, I felt a calming feeling spread through my body as the warmth spread down my body to every limb and extremity. It felt as though I was shrinking though that couldn’t be possible could it?

I could feel my breasts recede back into my chest, as my feet, hands, arms and legs began to shrink. I could feel a small layer of body fat form around my body. I looked into the mirror. It appeared that my age had been reduced from seventeen down to about six. I had small childish hands, tiny feet and long blond hair with long strands of brown beginning to form at the roots. I had changed from a teenage girl into a kindergarten girl.

I was beautiful I thought as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. Had I still been male I would have strongly desired her.

“That just won’t do!” I heard a voice that sounded like it came from inside my mind.

“Where r u?” I asked in my extremely girly childish voice.

“Where I am does not matter, it is time to finish my sweet, ha ha ha!” the voice cackled in my mind.

It was Jigsaw, somehow he was able to read my mind, I began to grow cold with fear.
“Yes, you like my new toy don’t you, it allows me to read your mind, IBM just finished it, but I stole it before they could market it. When I am finished you not only will I be able to read your mind but also alter it, so say goodbye John!”

I was numb with fear as I heard the machine start to whir and lights began to flash. Strobe lights began to go off, the room began to spin, the world went dark.

A small girl lay on the cold pavement in a dark alley, her pink dress dirtied from laying amongst trash and muck. Her once patent black mary jane’s were now scuffed from being well worn. Her hair was disheveled and the girl was curled in a fetal position, to shield herself from the cold as she slept a fitful sleep.

An older man passed her prone form laying prone on the ground and took interest in her. Her beauty was evident even in her state, and he was drawn to her.

“Excuse me miss” he said to her as kindly as possible as he could as he gently roused her from her sleep,

“What’s your name, are you homeless, do you need help?” the man asked the girl now semi awake.

The girl sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with tiny fists, “My name’s Amy, an’ I six, I have no home since mommy an’ daddy leave.” She said in demure, shy, girly, innocent tone.

“Come home with me and I will see if I can help you.” The man said as he grabbed the girl's tiny hand and helped her to her feet.

The End

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

dorothycolleen: Its pretty

dorothycolleen: Its pretty good, but one thing: by creating another victem for another pedifile, isnt that just kinda feeding the problem? Just a thought.

DogSig.png

seems this incredible technology

laika's picture

would be better off used on those who want and deserve it. Better to just shoot mr. pedophile killer in the face, piss on him & be done with him. The story was intense, well written, effectively creepy in using the 1st person for this monster, and from what I've heard (I never saw SAW) follows the premise fairly well. I'm not a big fan of the non-supernatural "slasher" horror genre, so maybe I'm prejudiced from the start and not a good person to judge the relative merits as such stories, but while I guess it was okay I liked the interesting start of the baseball story a lot more, and hope to be seeing more of that.
~~~hugs, Laika

Very Poetic Justice

We are left wondering what happens next, and if everything is plnned for the new girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Lethal Injection would be too good

RAMI
Well written story. But magnificent technology like that should be used to help those good folks who need the change to help them achieve the goals they set for themselves.

I believe that evil does exist in the world and at times removing that evil, is just. A lethal injection would be too good a solution for Cornell.

We are told that the Jigsaw is a serial killer. Why did he not continue his normal course of action with Cornell? Is the Jigsaw as evil as his prey, or does he limit his killings to those that society may agree deserve death.

RAMI

RAMI

Considering

Considering that the person was killed IE Cornell, is there really a point to harming Amy? I mean Amy is innocent in all this, she's a new person a new life, Cornell is dead, why harm Amy? She never did anything? Jigsaw what the fudge is wrong with you? ><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Half Full

littlerocksilver's picture

I guess I'm one of those who is always looking for a better outcome. My take was that the villain needed a new life and a new perspective on life. I'm sure there were many environmental factors that led to his life as a pedophile. I don't think that behavior can be innate. Now she sees life from a different perspective. Maybe the man will take her in. Maybe he will take her to the authorities who will find a home for her. I would hope that she sees and learns things from a different perspective and that is the perspective of love and caring. Certainly, nothing can make up for what she/he did in the past, but maybe she will be able to help prevent the conditions that led to the abuse she contributed to in a previous life. Portia

Portia

Not sure...

I think it *is* innate. I don't think anyone chooses to be a pedophile, they just are. The difference is whether or not they choose to act on those feelings and actually attack children is different. But the feeling of sexual attraction towards something (in the case children) seems to be a hormonal/genetic thing (i.e. something you're born with).

I actually feel bad for these people, I mean who can they tell this to without people lumping them in with other more villainous versions of themselves? In short: they can't. They hide it for years and years, perhaps their whole life? Than what happens? Does it erupt into this socially unacceptable behaviour? Maybe, maybe not. Is it possible he will no longer be a pedophile? I don't think so. I think he (now turned she) will just as likely be a pedophile. The difference is will she prey on children as well?

In my opinion those who prey on children are much the same as those who derive pleasure from murder or from inflicting physical/emotional pain. But at this point it becomes a debate of nature vs. nurture, which is a whole other topic. Now I'm rambling.

The story presented an interesting look into the mind of one of earth's most villainous type of people: rapists and pedophiles. A few interesting questions are raised, well done.

wo

I have read this thre time now and and all i can say is "WOW" But i this story leave alot of holes that ? that not there. Dose he totaly loss his memorys?. what is his new life is about now?
I would love 2 know some this if posible.
Tys for sharing .

"My spelling is bad i know and it not going 2 changed just the way i speaks. :-)"