People are Complicated Pt 2

Printer-friendly version

Hi there, second time around.

This is partly a continuation of the story; I've combined it with another idea that has been running around my head for a while. Relationships need understanding and effort. Ya' gotta talk... and listen. Is submission, weakness?

Both parts are self-contained but complement each other. It is probably better to read Pt 1 first as an introduction.

This one is atypical in that it gets somewhat kinkier than the first, but the existing characters seem to fit so... Don't worry its not too twisted.

This is a work of adult fiction. No resemblance to reality should be inferred or expected.
Copyright KLS 2006.

People are Complicated: Pt 2

By Kristina.L.S

1. Adjustments

"Heyyy.. hon. I'm home, did ya' miss me?" Shelley dropped her bag just inside the door and jumped on the lounge to give Andie a hug and kiss.

"Mmmm, yes I missed you. Why didn't you call I'd have picked you up."

"Naaa.. it was safer this way.."

"How do you figure?"

"Welll.. if you had picked me up I would have been forced to ravish you in the car. The potential for disaster would have been un-acceptably high. Not to mention the embarrassment of all those innocent bystanders that might find overt displays of same sex affection disturbing."

"Ok.. that sounds fair and reasonable... " Several minutes later, after some serious kissing, cuddling and general messing about with each others clothes.

" Damn Shel you look great. Two weeks sun and surf and calendar shooting sure seem to agree with you. You even smell beachy."

"That's just wishful thinking on your part babe. I haven't been near a beach in three days and I even showered in the meantime. Couldn't upset the cabin stewards or my best girl by coming home all sandy and smelly now could I?" This last with a laugh and tickle to the ribs.

"Ok it's probably just the tanned and relaxed look combined with whatever cocoa butter cream you've rubbed on. I am glad to see you though. This big apartment gets me lost at night. Maybe the ghosts object to me poaching on their turf. They want you all to themselves."

She swatted Andie with a lounge pillow then kissed her again hard and long.

"Mmmm you taste great. The ghosts probably like you better anyway. You're a nicer person than this snotty, bitchy model girlfriend you've hooked up with."

"Yeah you're probably right they do like me better and every one knows girls can't read maps..." Another swat with said pillow.

" Shit hon' it's only three bedrooms instead of two. You're not sorry you moved in are you?" she said with a worried frown.

"Relax Shel I am so glad to be with you it's not funny. I just needed the last six, eight months to sort myself out as my new individual self. Not everything has been peaches and cream these last few years but meeting you has been right up the top of the list."

"Andie, I love you more than I can possibly say. I know I can be a bossy bitch sometimes and can be my own worst enemy. That has blown more than one relationship in the past. Most people, especially guys, can't handle a 'dumb' blond model telling them how things should be ... "

" Shhsh.. you are a bossy bitch..." another hit with the pillow, " but you're not a dumb blonde. A model yes, but no-ones perfect, even if you look it. For your information I love you too. I certainly wouldn't be shacked up in your place, which you own, not paying any rent and generally playing the kept woman, my own job not withstanding if that wasn't the case."

"We've been through that. Your divorce, although amicable, cost you a lot. Kate kept the house which you were on your way to owning. I understand the reasoning but still you should have been up for a payout of some sort. Not to mention paying off that medical loan."

" Come on Shel you know how hard it was for Kate to lose her husband the way she did. I couldn't take any more from her and she did help set up my apartment that I no longer have thanks to the bossy bitch I'm in love with." Another swat with the pillow and an accepting chuckle.

"Are you sure you're happy here with me. I'm three years older, had relationships with a dozen different girls and guys. Mostly girls. And I'm a bossy bitch. You've only been with Kate and that as a guy. Then me. You don't want to play the field a bit, maybe try it with a guy?" Shelley now looked depressed and sad as though saying or thinking things can make them real. She was amazingly beautiful, confident and loving. But several destructive bouts with a cupid that had a perverse sense of humour had left her doubting her desirability beyond a quick fling. That coupled with some good old Catholic guilt about being gay kept her double guessing everything where relationships were concerned.

"Shelley please, trust yourself. Trust me. I'm the one that should be worried about honesty and feelings. A transsexual has limited possibilities for acceptance at the best of times. To find someone this quickly... who is beautiful, loving and understanding... well it means more than you can possibly realise. I am so glad to be with you, bossiness not withstanding, that I would be totally lost if you suddenly said you couldn't or didn't love me. I'm just mushy enough to need someone like you to hold me sometimes. So give us a hug cupcake and don't fret so much."

Several hours later. "It's times like this I think I should smoke ... Hell after the last couple of hours a bypass is on the cards anyway."

" Shelley, Shelley, Shelley. How many times do I have to tell you...?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I should get up early and go running with you. Yeechh. No thanks." They lay there together in companionable silence. Then Andies thoughts started drifting again.

"Ok Andie out with it. That's the third time in the last couple of hours that you've zoned out on me. I believe you, it isn't me. So give, maybe I can help."

As she slowly came to the here and now Shelley watched as she gathered the wool and knitted a turtle neck or two or three.

"Hmm. Oh, sorry Shel. No it's nothing to do with you..."

"Hey anything to do with you concerns me. So who do you want me to kill?"

Laughing ruefully she gathered her thoughts, " Sorry. It's just... Shit. Um. It's Kate. I'm worried about her. Since we split she's been going through the guys like there's no tomorrow. Even a couple of girls, if the rumours are true. I suspect she feels lost to some extent, in the house on her own. It is definitely nicer having someone to share with. Anyway I feel somewhat responsible for her situation. Eighteen months ago she was married and looking forward to life with maybe a kid or two down the track. Then bang, suddenly her husband turns into a girl and runs off with the first cute blonde he finds. Has to mess up your plans just a little eh?"

" The first cute blonde huh. Who were the others then?" She lightly tickled Andie, then sat back, "Have you talked to her. I mean she was your wife for a couple of years and you do love each other. That was always obvious. I guess that's partly why I'm a little defensive about me and us. You care, sometimes too much. But that's also partly why I love you. Plus she's gorgeous."

" No. That's just it. Every time I try to get together she makes some excuse. I even went to the house again the other night and she wasn't home. Since she left the agency and went into partnership with whatshisname she seems distant. From what I can gather she's raking in the money. But... I don't know ...she's not herself...It's as though she's trying to rich herself out of feeling for anyone and that hurts me. Especially if, as I believe, I'm partly to blame. Yes I still love her. I always will. To see her becoming some obsessed workaholic makes me sad. Even sadder, that she doesn't seem to want to talk to me anymore. I know remaining friends after a bust up is hard but we seemed to be fine... then suddenly a couple of months ago she just cut me out. Even when she changed jobs everything was Ok. Now ... I don't know." The thoughts started running around Andie's head bringing tears to her eyes.

Seeing her tear up Shelley reached over and wrapped Andie in a hug. "Hey come on. Kate's a big girl. She probably is feeling a little lost at the moment. Maybe even blaming you for a few things, rightly or wrongly. Would you like me to try talking to her? It wouldn't be so close talking to me, so I could try if you like. After all I'm not doing much for the next couple of weeks. I could front her at work and see if she's willing."

"Would you. That's nice of you to offer. After all it's not really your concern..."

"Hey don't start that again, what concerns you concerns me, Ok!"

That got a grin, "Thanks Shel I appreciate it. You're both bossy bitches so maybe it'll work. Dom to Dom eh?"

" You better believe it slave. Now roll over, cuddle up and let's get some sleep."

2. Regrets

"Good morning, may I help you?"

"I hope so. My name is Shelley McManus I was wondering if Kate Williams could see me at some stage. I don't have an appointment but she knows me."

"Just a moment ... Ms Williams there's a Shelley McManus asking to see you ... I don't know ... yes ok, I'll pass that on... Ms McManus, Ms Williams is tied up with a client for the next two hours. But said that she could meet you for lunch at 1. She suggested 'por favor' two blocks down if that would suit you?"

"That's fine, please tell her I'll meet her there."

"Shelley, how are you? Is Andie ok?"

"Hi Kate. Interesting place this. Mexican, Cambodian, Vietnamese and probably a bit of anything else you could name. Andie; well she's ok I guess. Except for being worried silly about you that is." The waitress showed them to a booth and both ordered a corona with lime. While they waited each sized the other up. When the drinks arrived they sipped and looked at each other.

"So Shelley, what can I do for you? Need representation?"

Smiling Shelley looked Kate up and down, "No Kate I'm fine in that department. You look tired. Still beautiful, but tired and Andie doesn't think it's work. Now having seen you for the first time in months I agree with her. What's wrong? Andie has told me everything about her life and most of what you two shared. She also gave me carte blanche to discuss anything with you if you were willing. Andie still loves you and always will so please don't feel threatened by me."

"Oh sure, the winner being magnanimous. Please."

"Kate, I don't want to fight with you. Andie is concerned that you are cutting her out and becoming a workaholic. We both love her. So when she asked if I would try where she had failed, I agreed. Apparently we're both bossy bitches so should understand one another."

With a snorted laugh Kate drew breath, "Sorry Shelley that was rude. I... um ... yes Andie's right. I am cutting her out. I'm a stupid slut that destroyed my marriage for a few cheap fucks. Caused Andie more pain than she ever deserved. Fucked up my own life in the process ...Shit. Lets eat." The order was taken. The food was eaten in near silence.

"Shelley, would you come back to the house with me. We can talk and get smashed. I'll blow off my afternoon appointment if you're free. Please?"

Shelley looked at the other woman. In the time she had known her Kate had never looked so vulnerable or unsure. Andie was right to be worried she thought. Something is definitely bothering her. Maybe after a couple of wines she'll talk.

"Sure Kate. I'll meet you there, my car's down the block." As Kate walked in the opposite direction talking on her phone Shelley pulled her own, " Andie, hi hon... yes just had a very quiet lunch ... yes something is definitely bothering her...we're going back to the house to get smashed... yeah I know might be a long one so don't wait up eh. ... hey I love you so no problem, one drunken afternoon with my lovers ex won't kill me. Might get some dirt on you ... yeah ... I know, talk to you later, bye."

During the drive over Shelley pondered on what was bothering Kate. Andie was involved to some extent she thought. But her instincts said there was something deeper going on.

"Thanks for coming Shelley. Come in please...Make yourself comfortable while I grab a bottle; red or white?"

"White please, red gets me dopey in the afternoon."

"White it is, back in a minute." While she waited Shelley looked around, expensive rugs on the floor, new LCD screen and sound system. A couple of flashy paintings that hadn't been there 3 months ago. Plenty of money being tossed about, but it seemed empty somehow.

" Here we go. Take a seat, please."

Both women sat and sipped a nice Sauv' Blanc.

Kate looked at Shelley. She could see why Andie fell for her. She was gorgeous but there was strength there, brains as well. After the way I treated him, her, she deserves someone like Shelley. She could take up the masculine edge that Andie could not. So perhaps she's right, we are both bossy bitches.

"So. Shelley I appreciate you coming to see me. I'm surprised you didn't slap my face when we met today." Shelley's eyebrow lifted at that.

" Andie didn't tell you did she ... About a month ago, you were out of town for the weekend. Andie came over for dinner. I was between lovers and at a loose end, so... anyway, I got drunk, as I seem to do a lot lately. Andie tried to get me talking. I tried to get her into bed. She refused and I threw her out. We've hardly spoken since. Not that she hasn't tried. I just can't..." Tears started to flow slowly then.

Shelley sipped as Kate cried quietly and tried to organise her thoughts.

"Kate please. We both love Andie. You are very important to her and I like you. So please talk to me. I won't tell Andie if you don't want me to, she'll understand. But please open up, if I can help I will. I assume it's not money. That leaves relationships or lack there of. From what you've said I guess quantity isn't the issue. So ...quality?" She filled her glass and sat back wriggled a little to settle the cushion and gazed expectantly at Kate.

Kate blinked at that, blew out and took in a deep breath. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and looked across at Shelley with a crooked smile.

"You have won you know. You didn't know you were fighting. And I didn't know I was losing, until I lost ... Did Andie tell you about the first time I seduced Andrea?"

"On the beach?"

"Yes, it was that night I started to really question myself. Andie had no idea what was going on with me. I'd just given her a lot to think about regarding being a woman. Meanwhile I was buzzing like a swarm of bees ... I'd just seduced a woman who was my husband and it felt so good to take charge of things the way I had. On top of that was the male slash female side of Andie plus that slight submissive streak she has... well it just got my head spinning."

Both women sipped quietly for a minute. Shelley was content to let Kate talk at her own pace.

"Then there was the Saturday morning before the end of year party at Gale's. I got Andie straight out of the shower to go down on me. It was like being made love to by a girl. A girl who was my husband and she was fantastic. Closest thing I'd had to a lesbian experience at that time. We both joked about it but my mind was spinning. I knew Andie had met you and that you had kissed her at that bar where you meet up. She described you perfectly and when she described the effect your kiss had on her I wanted to kill you. Understand that we told each other everything. Andie believed that I was only interested in men. I had to let her go. You know the old, ' if you love someone set them free, if they come back...'. Well she didn't come back. It was my own damn fault."

Kate was on her fourth glass by now. She got up and went to the kitchen, no unsteadiness, yet thought Shelley. A minute later she was back with a fresh bottle.

" Hmm that's nice. Where was I ... well things rolled on ... Andie had her operation. That time with her here as she recovered ... we were closer than we'd ever been. I tell you, watching as your husband stretches his vagina with a dildo is one for the books. I found it so erotic I can't describe it. Shortly after that you two got together and I knew I'd blown it big time. I dated off and on. But nothing, no one got to me. Even tried a few women just to see. Nope, no good either... then ... well..." tears started to flow freely down Kate's face.

Shelley knew they were close to it now. She got up and sat against Kate hugging her gently. " Hey come on I can tell we're almost there get it out huh."

The mood shifted and Kate started small talking about work, hers and Shelley's. This continued for about two hours. Then, "Hmm I'm hungry fancy some pizza?"

Pizza arrived and they ate and chatted. Another bottle of wine, Kate was on her eighth glass. Shelley her second still. Then Kate roused herself.

They were still side by side, Shelley prompted her with a polite, "Please Kate, you were dating with no joy..."

"Oh boy. Um ... well it seems one of my conquests wasn't... quite pure. I got chlamydia. No symptoms for a while then suddenly... yuck ... then pain. They treated the main problem and that seemed to be that. But they didn't quite get a secondary infection... by the time they caught it my fallopian tubes were badly scarred. I am probably infertile and it's sure no eggs can get down where they need to go. I may have to have a hysterectomy."

" Oh shit Kate. I'm so sorry. I know you wanted kids at some stage. Are they sure it's hopeless?"

" Oh yeah. Believe me I've spent some money in the last few months hoping... but no joy." They both sat back. Shelley went back to her seat and sipped a little. Well that would explain her behaviour to a degree but there's still more she thought. Maybe Kate doesn't know what herself.

They both sat and drank for a few minutes each wrapped in their own thoughts.

"So you can see why I've been a bit stand offish with Andie lately. Not only does the man slash woman I love, love someone else. She's not going to be a father."

"Did you know Andie; while she was still Andrew, had some sperm frozen so I could have our child when ready. She would help with maintenance or whatever. Well won't happen now." The tears started flowing again. She finished her glass and poured another. Her voice was just beginning to slur.

" I think, no I know. If you had expressed an interest the little wrigglies would have been available to you too. Andie asked me shortly after you two hooked up if I objected. I said no problem. Had I been bitchy she would never even mention it to you."

"She was my husband and now your girlfriend. Because the boy part was with me she would have kept to that and you would never have known. Still wouldn't, except for me blabbing.... Shit... Anyway where was I... the only time I get excited now is at a club I go to occasionally. Dominica's ever heard of it?"

'Shit', Shelley thought to herself; Dominica's. Yeah she knew it. D and S, S and M. A little more than her own tastes flew but a friend of hers was into it big time. Heavy duty. She guessed Kate was into the Dom stuff. Phew, Andie would not be happy with that.

There was a slightly evil smile on Kate's face at Shelley's expression. " I see you do know it. I thought you might." The smile faded became sombre again.

" Yeah I've been there quite a few times lately. Tried the sub side just to see. Wasn't my thing, I'm more a Dom, as I'm sure you know. We're much alike." She sat back and finished her glass. Her eyes were a little unfocused and her voice was slurring noticeably. Poured another, " So before I get too smashed to talk. I have discovered that the only thing that turns me on anymore is being Dom to a fem slash sub guy. Like Andie, only more so. But like a great sage once said, ... ' without love it 'aint much ', Prince I think. Anyway unless the gods toss me another beautiful sissy boy I'm screwed so to speak. Don't go to the club anymore, work is it. Then I come home and drink. Making a fortune but it's empty. Pathetic huh?"

They sat and finished their glasses, Kate's twelfth and Shelley's third.

" You know I didn't recognise it at the time. Only recently in fact. But when Andy and I were together and I was playing the field. What made it worthwhile was having Andy to come back to. Now I realise that I wanted him to accept that as part of our relationship. He might have too if I'd handled things better. No, that's not quite true. I expected him to accept it. Oh damn..." tears started again, " Your welcome to stay if you've had too much. I know I have. Anyway thanks for listening. You can tell Andie if you wish, I don't mind. Sorry I have to go. Then to bed. Spare room... you know where... or see yourself out. Um."

She wove across slightly unsteadily to Shelley, hugged her and with a kiss on the cheek thanked her for listening. " It has helped surprisingly. Thanks again. Goodnight."

Shelley felt saddened by the situation and wondered if she should tell Andie everything. Yes she thought. Andie's probably tougher than both of us put together. She checked her watch, just before nine. She finished her glass rinsed it and Kate's. Turned out the lights, made sure the door was locked and drove home.

3. Serendipity

Michael checked himself in the mirror. A flush of sorrow washed across his face as he looked at his naked body. Getting a little closer he thought. But when will it be right. He needed someone. But who and where? He dressed and headed to work at the bank. Junior clerk. No perks, not much money, but at nineteen with no great skills he couldn't complain. He wondered how much longer before the gossip started to affect his ability to keep working there. Oh well, cross that one when we come to it.

Kate needed to pick up some statements and documents from the bank. One of her clients wanted some details of their trust account she had set up. She could have asked Vanessa to get them but decided to walk down herself. As she approached the counter she noticed the young guy sorting some paperwork at a desk nearby. Very swishy she thought, has to be gay. He's so girly looking. "Excuse me...yes, could you see if there are some documents in that pile for Fleiss and Williams?"

He looked startled she thought, embarrassed even.

Flustered Michael looked for the documents that Ms Williams asked for. She was the fantasy girl for just about every guy in the bank. A few of the girls too he thought. He thought she was beautiful but way above him. Why would she even look at him? "Here you go Ms Williams, I think this is what you are after."

"Yes that's it, thank you...? "

"Michael."

"Thank you Michael." Hmm he was even prettier up close, I wonder...

He stood there on the outer edge of the group from work. Drink in hand he was barely part of things, but at least they'd asked if he wanted to join them.

Kate met her client in the back booth he favoured. She hated meeting in bars, but he always wanted, where possible to meet here. Still it wasn't too bad she thought. Comfortable crowd and plenty of space.

She was turning from the bar with a drink in each hand when her left elbow caught a woman in the breast, just a nudge fortunately. As she turned to apologise she stopped dead. It wasn't a woman. It was that kid from the bank. And he was seriously embarrassed this time.

Oh shit he thought, she knows. He could tell by the way she had suddenly stopped cold with her mouth open. Mumbling an apology he put down his drink and hurried out. Why did it have to be her? She'll hate him now for sure.

As she watched him hurry out Kate's mind was spinning. Well that was interesting. I'll have to meet young Michael outside of work. Hmmm...

As she sat waiting Kate ran through her options. Just approach him and ask to talk she decided. She spotted him as he left the building and hurried to catch up. "Michael."

He stopped and looked like a startled deer.

"Oh, Ms Williams was there something..."

"Yes there is. Please Michael may I talk to you." Now that she was standing here she wasn't at all sure where to go next. It must have shown.

"Umm ...Ms Williams can I help you. I'm not sure..."

" Michael please. I know I embarrassed you the other night. I understand what you're going through. You see my husband. That is, my former husband, is a transsexual. He is now living and working as a woman. Perhaps I can help you in some way. I, ah... due to my own short-sightedness I hurt the relationship we had. I would rather not see that happen again. So please, can we talk? Coffee or whatever. I'll drop you home after..."

"... so you see I do have some experience of this, ...ah, stuff. When my elbow connected with what I took to be a female breast. Then when I realised it was you and what that meant. Well I had to talk to you. You seem somewhat lonely and unsure of yourself. Perhaps you need me as much as I need you."

They were in a small café not far from the bank, each with a coffee and Danish. Michael was almost jumping with nervous tension. What he had just heard was unbelievable. Her husband now a woman. She knew all about him. Had a detective check up. His hand was shaking as he tried to take a sip of coffee. Ughh cold.

" Would you like a fresh cup Michael? I really want to be your friend. Please believe what I've told you. It's all true. You aren't the only one in the world although I'm sure it feels that way. Particularly in the circumstances. You're not yet twenty. Alone. No family. Probably a dead end job. With the probability that as you're appearance becomes more, ..femme, you may lose it. I know you're already looked upon as rather shy and girlish. Some of your... ah, workmates treat you rather badly don't they. If you had some backup that may lessen somewhat. I do know a couple of the managers in your branch. That may help a little." She watched as his thoughts whirled about and then he relaxed slightly with a small smile.

" I believe you. You know too much about this not to have had some exposure to it. I really don't know what is going to happen with me. Sure I can take the hormones. Which I am. But I barely scrape by week to week as it is. I have no savings and no great prospect of suddenly coming into wealth. Hell I don't even own any girl stuff, so... I um would love to have someone as smart and beautiful as you to talk to. I need a friend..." He looked down with a lost expression.

Kate found herself feeling almost maternal. His family had abandoned him. Not too different to what Andie had gone through at the same age. But Andie was stronger than Michael, more focused. Michael needed guidance. She reached a decision. This would set the terms of their relationship for some time to come. If she'd read things wrongly then this would finish it. If not... Well then maybe they could help each other.

"Michael will you do something for me. Will you, tonight, put down in your own words what you would wish from a relationship between us? Everything. Do not shirk any embarrassing desires. I will not laugh at you. I will be disappointed if you hold back. Or I believe you are. Then you will drop that in my file pickup at the bank marked personal to me. Will you do that Michael? "

Two days later as she sat down with a wine at home Kate opened the envelope that Michael had placed in her file. Her eyebrows rose in surprise as she read. Wow, he didn't hold back that's for sure. She wasn't at all sure she could live up to Michaels wishes and desires. Some of it would require a lot of self-control on her part. Some would be almost against her personal beliefs.

He wanted her to take complete control of his life. Total. Prevent any possibility of sexual gratification via his penis. Use him sexually or in any manner not causing disfigurement she chose. Body piercing. Corsets and lingerie. Maid fantasies, light bondage. This kid had been reading far too many twisted sex stories. Oh Boy, like an indentured slave or worse. She sat and pondered for hours. Then with an internal shake, a shiver of fear and a dash of anticipation realised she had made a decision. She would take control of Michael Hennessy. But she would temper his desire for domination with her own, she hoped, more empathic style. Not quite what he said he wanted but near enough. She just wouldn't let him know he was not her slave.

She met Michael in the same coffee shop three days later. They sat away from the other tables but it was possible they could be overheard.

"Michael. I want you to listen to me. I will be your, friend. But in return you must agree to accept my word as law. You will acknowledge me as your guardian. If I suggest something you will follow that suggestion. Do you understand?"

Michael slowly looked up with a dawning comprehension. He stammered for a moment. "Umm, ah... you mean you. You want me to be your um.. servant? Slave?"

"That is a little overstating things Michael. I want you to agree to follow my direction in all things. I will not do anything that I believe is against your interests. That is, to facilitate your transition from male to female. If you are willing to surrender yourself to me, I will in return bring you into my home. There you will perform any and all tasks that I may set. You will do your utmost to fulfil your obligation to me. I in return will do everything in my power to aid your transition. That may involve some tasks that cause you discomfort or embarrassment. You will not shirk these requests. Do you understand Michael?"

Michael sat for a moment with a stunned expression on his face. Then as he gradually realised what Ms Williams was offering his face lit up with joy.

" You... you...you mean you will take me as your property and make me into a girl?" He had tears running down his face with a huge smile lighting up below.

Kate watched the emotions run across his features and nodded to herself.

"Michael I cannot do anything of the sort. You are already under the care of a physician and psychiatrist. They with others will make you into a girl. What I will do is aid your transition. That is; help you adjust your life to a more feminine style. This will involve a good deal of work on your part and mine. But as we progress you will become more comfortable in your chosen role. I will also assist you financially in lieu of reimbursement for any tasks you may perform for me. I will push you and make your life very uncomfortable at times. But you will come out the other end, I expect two years perhaps sooner, a stronger more mature person. A confident and attractive young woman. You will not be my slave. You may leave at any time with whatever funds have been placed in trust to that point. But if you refuse me, that is the end of our agreement."

Michael suddenly realised she was waiting for his response. "Yes. I will do anything you ask. Please take me."

Kate nodded, "Do you have a fem name you use?"

With a shy downturn of his head he replied, " I um, I call myself Michelle. Obvious maybe but I like it."

"Ok Michelle it is." She pulled a document from her briefcase, " Please read this power of attorney and initial here and here and sign here." Michael quickly read it through and signed.

"Very well Michelle. I will make arrangements tomorrow to close your room. We will go there now to pick up anything you need or want tonight. Now. Repeat after me, ' I, Michael Hennessy, surrender myself body and soul to the care of Katherine Williams." He did.

" I will from this day be known as Michelle and refer to myself as female, with the exception of current employment." ... ...

" My owner will be referred to at all times as Ms Katherine." Stuttering he did so.

"I agree to my total subjugation to the will of my owner Ms Katherine. This will as was stated in my letter of intent." He did.

"I further acknowledge that I may terminate this agreement at any time by refusal to comply with a request from Ms Katherine." ... ...

"This would constitute a breach of agreement and void this arrangement".

"If this occurs I will leave her house as soon as practical with whatever funds are in trust in lieu of wages."... He complied.

"Very well Michelle, finish your coffee and we will go pick up your things."

There was a flutter of nervous tension in her gut as Kate watched him, no her, finish her coffee. What was she getting into here, was this something more than she could handle. Oh boy. Andie would shake her head in disgust if she knew. Well time enough for that. "Come on Michelle let's begin."

"Ok, um I mean, yes Ms Katherine." With a nod to her charge she turned to leave. With a mixture of fear and hope he followed.

4: Undercurrent

"Gather whatever external clothing you wear to work. No underwear or casual clothing. Only those personal effects you want to keep. Give me the key, everything else will be disposed of."

As he gathered a few possessions and his work clothes Kate looked around. She hadn't been inside before and was saddened by how squalid it was. H'; she would be glad to leave she thought. Ten minutes later they were on their way.

"Ok, only a quick stop at a shopping centre to get you a few things. Here's $100 head in and get everything on that list, then meet me here. I'll be waiting."

With a deep breath and a mumbled "Yes Ms Katherine," she headed into the store. Right; a dozen pair of cotton hi leg bikini briefs, 'medium' night shirt, 1 pack of hair ties, crá¨me beige foundation, facial moisturiser, ivory translucent powder, bronzer, clear lip-gloss, soft black eye-liner and mascara, cleansing lotion, shampoo, conditioner, two shower caps, body moisturiser, perfume free deodorant, toothbrush, hairbrush, two tubes of depilatory mousse.

The girl at the checkout barely glanced at him.

Michelle got back in the car and handed the change to Kate.

" There, wasn't so hard was it?"

" No, Ms Katherine, slightly embarrassing but only a little." With a nod and a slight smile Kate started the car and headed home. Starting to get my confidence up she thought. This could be just what we both need.

Michelle was shown her room and the rest of the house. Then instructed to shower and use the shampoo and conditioner. Then put on a cap and use the depilatory mousse, every-where, below the neck. When he had finished Michael wrapped a towel around himself flicked his hair a few times and headed downstairs to Ms Katherine as instructed.

" Ok Michelle let's have a look at you."

Slightly nervously he dropped the towel and stood naked in front of her. "Hmm not too bad, a little thick in the waist, 28, ok nice skin tone and features. Full A cup. This won't be too hard if we both work at it. You'll be sexy young thing in no time." Taking further measurements Kate jotted down sizes and some general observations.

"Ok Michelle, it will take a few days to get used to each other. We have the weekend to begin. As for work you will continue as before, as Michael. But I will supply your underwear and instruct you on general appearance. When we have become comfortable we move to the next stage. Ok."

With a shy nod, "Yes Ms Katherine."

Smiling Kate thought to herself. Yes this might just work. "Right then. Go and dress in what you find on the bed in your room. Assuming everything fits ok, that is what you will wear at home at all times from now on. The only exception is going to or from work, in bed or as otherwise directed. Go on shoo." With a clap of her hands and a pushing wave directed him up to his room.
Smiling Michael hurried upstairs.

As he gazed across his bed looking at Michelle's clothes a feeling of peace stole quietly over him. She did understand he thought. Not quite what he expected but close. Probably deliberately so, he guessed correctly.

Laid out on his bed was a cream linen over-bust corset with suspenders. A white short sleeved open neck blouse. Navy blue pleated skirt a couple of inches above the knee. Sheer black stockings, no seams and finally a pair of 3 inch navy kid leather pumps. He jumped as Kate spoke from the door.

" The shoes are a nine, I think you're about 1 size up from me. If they don't fit I can change them tomorrow. Everything else should be good. The skirt is a 24 waist so you will need the corset." She handed him a length of cord with a knot at each end and a blunt metal hook with a toggle handle.

" With the corset on pass that cord around your waist, when the knots meet, 24 inches. The hook is for the laces. The mirror in your closet swings out with one side flush like so. That way you can see what you're doing. Alternate, top to bottom, keeping the opening even and work toward the centre. When the knots meet wrap the laces once around your waist and tie off in back with a bow.
Dry your hair first. Then get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs."

That'll keep him busy for the next hour or so she chuckled and headed downstairs.

Trembling slightly Michael reached for the corset. Then stopped. 'Hair first', he thought. 'Then the clothes'. Fifteen minutes later hair fluffy and dry he slipped the corset over his head and settled it on his hips. Ok let's see about this then. Struggling a little he followed Ms Katherine's instructions. About forty minutes later and breathing very shallowly he tied off the strings.

Glancing in the mirror he shivered with excitement at his figure and the lace edged cups accentuation of his small breasts. Next, stockings. He greatly enjoyed the feeling as he slipped them on and adjusted the garter length slightly. He then pulled on the blouse and buttoned it, leaving the top two undone. Then with another slight shiver slipped the skirt up over his hips, buttoned and zipped. Sitting on the bed he slipped the shoes on his feet. They felt just a pinch tight but he guessed that they would loosen a little as he walked. He stood and looked at himself for several minutes. Very Catholic schoolgirl he decided. Embarrassingly he felt an erection beginning. There were no panties to help conceal things, again on purpose he guessed. With a sigh he headed gingerly downstairs only slightly unsteady on the heels.

"Well, well. Don't you look lovely. Very demure. Just need to straighten up your hair and adjust the front of your skirt a bit. Then make up." At her gesture he twirled slowly as she watched.

"Ok I can see why you wanted your penis restrained. Here slip this on then get a pair of the panties you bought earlier. We will fix that in due course."

He was handed a tight flesh toned brief, which did a pretty good job of hiding things. Then pulled on a pair of the cotton bikinis he had bought.

"Right sit here at the table and lets have a go at your hair and face." As he sat feeling almost light-headed Katherine ran her fingers liberally coated with mousse through his hair then brushed and tied it in a high ponytail.

"Ok now makeup. We are keeping very basic for now so look in the mirror as I watch over your shoulder. Now just a little moisturiser on your finger tips and gently massage over your face and throat. ...Yes that's it right into the hairline, down to the collarbone, yes gently around the eyes. ... Okay good. Now foundation, use the sponge, same thing, very gently." Kate watched as he did this. "Hmm very good have you practiced this before?"

"A little, some time ago. I haven't been able to afford any for myself."

"You're doing well. Now a light brush of bronzer on your cheekbones, no a little higher, that's it. Just a touch, good. Now same on your eyelids up to the brow. Yes that's it. Now eye liner and mascara. Go slowly and gently. Don't be heavy handed. No. Hang on. Start just in from centre of the bottom lash line very lightly move out then across the top. Yes good. Now mascara. Go slowly with the brush on the eye side working out and up for the top and down for the bottom line. Hmm... not bad. Lips just follow your natural line with the wand. Again not too heavy, blot with the tissue and repeat. Very good. Now a light dust with powder to set everything and your good to go."

Not bad she thought this will be simple. Well maybe not simple but they were both enjoying things so hopefully everything would run smoothly, fingers crossed.

"Right then, Michelle put your makeup in that pouch there, a few tissues, house key into your purse here. Done. Ok lets go meet my ex and her girlfriend shall we? I rang while you were showering to check they were home. Come on then, move it."

Michelle stood paralysed. One second he was on top of the world now he was terrified. Kate looked at him for a second with a slight smile. Then tightening her face barked, "Come Michelle, they won't bite. Trust me or leave!"

With a start she realised this was a test. Mentally shrugging she followed to the car.

After a short drive they arrived and parked downstairs in the third spot for Shelley's apartment. Her soft-top Merc against Andie's four door Audi and Shel's immaculate 20 year old Range Rover. As the lift climbed the two floors Michael became more and more nervous. When the door opened at the top floor Kate had to almost push him out.

"Michelle. Stop being childish. Andie has been through this herself and Shelley knows everything about her, so... come now. Behave yourself." As she pressed the bell Michelle shook himself and tried to hold himself together.

The door was opened by a tall, gorgeous, honey blond with big dark blue eyes. With a crooked smile she looked him up and down slowly, "Just a touch nervous are you sweets. Come on in we won't bite. Hi Kate. Andies in the kitchen doing the dishes. You know what a good little house frau she is." She laughed and beckoned them both inside.

As he looked about his expression softened and he started to loosen up.

Kate watching him with a chuckle nudged him to the lounge, "Nice room isn't it Michelle. You just want to curl up in some of those pillows and dream happy dreams."

"It's lovely. Like something from the Arabian nights."

Shelley had a big smile on her face now, "You're alright kid. Come, Michelle, Kate sit down. What would you like to drink?"

"Mineral water for Michelle, I'll have a glass of whatever's open." Noticing the slight frown she glanced at Michelle then back to Shelley. "Don't worry Shel I have an outside purpose now. My binging is over. Ok."

Just then Michelle saw another woman walk into the room. She was a fraction shorter than the other two with light reddish brown hair and soft hazel eyes. Not quite as obviously beautiful. But she was elegant and attractive in jeans and a soft cotton blouse. Much the same as Shelley she thought. This must be Andie.

With a look of happiness and curiosity on her face she walked straight to Kate and hugged her tight for several minutes. Then with a whispered, "I've missed you", turned to Michelle with a smile.

"Hi you must be Michelle. I've heard almost nothing about you. Please sit. I won't be a moment." She laughed lightly and headed back to the kitchen.

A minute later both women returned Shelley carrying four drinks and Andie with a tray covered in sliced cheeses, fruits, grapes and crackers. Noticing Michell's expression of hunger Shelley laughed, "See what I mean about the house frau bit Michelle. Help yourself, no dinner yet I guess."

With a playful swat to the arm Andie grabbed Kate and Michelle's drinks and placed them on the coffee table in front of them then took her own red wine. As she settled on the other lounge Shelley sat beside her and Kate sat beside Michelle. With a quick glance at Kate Michelle started nibbling.

The conversation flowed for the most part fairly easily. Drinks were refilled and nibbles topped up. However when the situation between Michelle and Ms Katherine became clear, things got a little heated.

Shelley with a bemused smile shook her head slowly from side to side, "Jesus, ... Ms Katherine. You're determined to go with this Dom thing eh Kate."

Andie with her arms crossed under her breasts was pacing back and forth with an angry and hurt expression on her face. Michael watched her with a tennis match type fervour and a feeling of fear. This was his mistress former husband. She could cause him to be thrown back where he was if she objected strongly enough.

Andie was fuming. "Kate! Damn it! You were my wife I still love you. How can you do this to an impressionable young girl? Guy. Whatever! Shit. You know how tough I had it at eighteen, nineteen. To take over and force situations that could be traumatic, perhaps dangerous shows a very shallow understanding of the precarious situation many trans' people are in. You may be able to shelter her some of the time... shit... There are a lot of otherwise reasonable people that get very upset, even aggressive regarding gays, or even worse people who have crossed gender lines. ...This is too close. ...I can't see clearly enough and you've hurt me by your attitude. I thought you were back to yourself,... but now... ".

Michael, realising that this was a potential no win position, dropped to his knees in front of Andie halting her pacing.

"Please Mistress Andrea don't send me away from Ms Katherine. Please. I'm not as strong as you. I need Ms Katherine to be complete. I am not being led down the garden path. I know some times things will get um, precarious. But please I need this. Accept that your wife. Sorry, ex wife, is a good person doing what I want... No, need to happen. Please don't judge too harshly yet."

Andie looked as lost as Shelley had ever seen her. She held out her hand to her.

"Please Andrea. Accept a situation that is outside your experience. Kate is your love. Trust her to do the right thing by Michelle. Even if that seems perverse or even twisted to you. I don't quite agree with all this. But I do acknowledge that for some it is the way. I've seen it. Don't condemn yet on an incomplete idea of what is involved. Your own fears and demons are not in play here necessarily. Please let it go for now."

Kate was watching this byplay with no small amount of angst. Was she doing the right thing? Was she no better than a child molester?

Andie stirred from her semi trance staring at Shelley, reached and lightly grasped her fingers. She had heard her lovers plea and recognised the expression on Kate and Michelle faces. Closing her eyes on the imminent tears she turned to Kate.

" So help me Kate I hope to god that you are right here. This seems so wrong from where I stand. But I hold no great or universal knowledge of what is right for every trans' person in the country. But if you fuck this kid up by trying to find your own sexuality I will never forgive you. I love you so make damn sure you have this right or it will cost us both dearly."

She then turned to Michelle, " Michelle I can't point you in any direction that seems wrong to you. Perhaps this is right for you. If you need to talk to me at any stage I will be here to listen. Okay." She crossed her arms under her breasts and left the room with tears running slowly down her face.

Everyone watched until she vanished from view into the next room. Michael sobbed quietly to the room in general, "I'm sorry. I don't want to cause any trouble."

Kate stared into the middle distance with a sad expression on her face. Shit she thought. No one can push her buttons the way Andie can. Had she misread the entire reality here? God I love her.

She turned to look first at Michelle then Shelley who was sitting unmoving where she had been for twenty minutes.

Realising that someone was staring at her Shelley roused. She first looked closely at Michelle then turned to Kate. "Michelle I understand that you may very well need someone like Kate here to fulfil your own personality. It happens I know. I've seen it before. If that is true, just follow your heart. It will tell you what is and is not the right path."

Sipping she paused momentarily to organise her thoughts, "Kate. Um. You and I are in a way rivals. But not in Andie's reality. She loves us both. You have tonight pushed a few buttons that she would rather not know existed. She recognises, at some level, the same imperatives that drove your romance and marriage. She and Michelle here are not too far removed from one another. That doesn't mean that they're the same. Just... similar. Both are passive personalities in a sexual sense. Andie is stronger than most. But still vulnerable. Michelle here needs to grow somewhat. Only time and experience can do that. Please do what you believe to be right for Michelle. If you do, even if mistakes are made Andie will come around. She does love you, always will. Deep down she trusts your judgement. Don't disappoint her. Okay."

5: Reformation

They drove home in silence. Each lost in their own thoughts. As the garage door closed behind them Kate turned, "Michelle I apologise for how tonight turned out. I will live up to my promise to you. So don't worry about what was said in that regard. Okay. Do think on everything that was said as it impacts on your own identity though and we'll be fine. If you wish to discuss anything with Andie or Shelley, that's fine also. We have to trust one another." Michelle nodded at her and headed inside. "Come on lets get to bed, I'll help you undress and we'll talk in the morning." Half an hour later both were in their own bed thinking their own thoughts and wondering if they were right.

The next morning Kate coaxed, "Michelle up and at 'em. Come on kiddo. Things to do, people to see. Shower and dress, I'll do breakfast this morning."

Forty five minutes later a slightly groggy Michelle walked into the kitchen.

" What time is it?"

Kate stopped and stared at her. After a minute she realised what she had said and blushed under her makeup, "Sorry Ms Katherine. Its early... I don't usually get up early on Saturday."

"That's alright. I'll let it go this morning. It's 7.30. We have some shopping to do and an appointment for you at 9.30 and another at 12.

They ate then headed out. First stop groceries, with the back seat filled they headed for the next stop. After a discussion with the stylist Michelle had a wash and trim, much the same as Kate had done it the night before but with deep auburn highlights in her dark brown hair. Manicure and pedicure. Then a facial and brow shaping and her ears were pierced with small silver sleeper hoops.

With her shoulder length hair loose rather than tied back as she usually wore it they headed for the second appointment.

This one puzzled Michael. It looked like a doctors surgery. But another room that could be seen through an open door had a bench with tools and metal turning machinery.

"Katherine please come in, this must be Michelle; charmed." The small elderly man took first Kate's then Michelle's right hand and brushed the back with his lips. "I have the design you suggested worked out. Everything should be ready in about a month. Certainly by 6 weeks when the initial piercings are healed fully."

"Excellent Mr Abraham, please continue."

"Michelle, please disrobe completely and then lay back on the chair here."

Michelle glanced back and forth between Kate and Mr Abraham. Both just gazed indifferently at him. Realizing she had to strip right here she began to undress. She was tingling with anticipation. She was about to be pierced, plural. What or where she wondered. Some of the stories she'd read that contained body piercing had really turned her on. Others had disturbed her.

She finished stripping, stepped up and lay back in the gynaecological style chair, trembling slightly. The decision had already been made she realised, she swallowed and tried to calm herself.

"As we discussed?"

"Yes. Eleven rings sized as agreed."

Eleven! thought Michelle. Oh Shit.

"Excellent I have the template right here. Please check the placement and I will get started."

He then proceeded to strap Michelle's arms at wrist and elbow. Legs at ankle and just above the knee. Another across the chest just below hr breasts. Checking that his patient was secure...

"Now Michelle this will not hurt. The straps are just to prevent you jumping in anticipation and spoiling a piercing."

He pulled on a pair of gloves, spread Michelle's legs wide and reached below his scrotum showing Kate, who watched closely, the first position. After receiving a nod he continued. He then produced a plastic cover that looked for all the world like a beetle carapace. Approximately 4 inches long, roughly triangular. The back or 'wing' end was about 2 1/2 inches across with rounded tips and the 'head' tapering to about 1 1/2 inches, rounded and bent downward. Maybe 1/2 inch thick at the centre. Like a refined athletic cup he thought.

"This is a full scale model of the finished device minus the lock and arm mechanism."

He then squirted a small glob of lube on his hands and rubbed over Michelle's penis. Then put the 'beetle' down 'wing' end at the upper edge of his penis. He then pressed the flaccid member into the centre of the 'beetle' where a tunnel was located. With a little twisting back and forth he showed Kate where the 'head' was now placed and folded the form down against her groin covering the genital area completely.

" You can see that stimulation or erection would be impossible. In place it will be undetectable except at close inspection. Urination is possible in a seated position through this hole here. This lower, second hole is where the key enters. Once locked it should be good for at least a week provided that basic wash and dry precautions are taken. Just a flush with warm water and blowing dry will suffice. Removal every week or so at your discretion to ensure proper cleanliness and depilation is desirable."

Kate nodded she understood and watched as he marked 4 slots down each side inside the edge of the 'carapace' and the bikini line. As he removed the template Kate nodded again at his glance. He then moved to the chest and after raising the chair more upright marked each nipple side to side. He swabbed all the marked areas with a dark brown disinfectant and showed Kate a packet of various rings.

"These are temporary, sterling silver, much like ear ring sleepers. They will stay in place, turning and disinfecting each daily until the sites heal. In 6 weeks the permanent rings of surgical steel will be placed. The device is primarily made of a light alloy, the top plate is moulded stainless steel also a satin finish as the rings are. The finished result will be beautiful. A very elegant design my dear, very elegant."

"Thank you Mr Abraham your skill will I am sure, complete the picture."

"Now Michelle are you ready? The disinfectant lotion is impregnated with a mild anaesthetic but if you feel more than a slight sting let me know."

With a swallow Michelle croaked out, " yes sir ready". Snapping his gloves he selected a straight needle, grasped the right nipple, checked that his line was right and pushed it through. Michael barely felt it.

"Alright then?" Michael nodded yes. The next nipple was done the same way, again leaving the needle in place. He next selected a curved needle checked it against the small rings nodded to himself then slipped the point in and through the end point of each marked slot. As he withdrew a small silver ring was slipped in place at each point. Then with another curved but slightly larger needle, pierced the perineum, again slipping a ring in place as the needle withdrew. He then returned to the nipples, as he pulled the needles he slipped a ring through each. Swabbing again with the antiseptic lotion he smacked his lips with a satisfied air.

Turning back to Kate he motioned her close and pointing explained, "These will do nicely for the next 6 weeks. The nipples are 5/8 inch. The permanent rings are a little heavier than these. The bikini rings are exact sizing, 3/8 inch. Finally the perineum also 5/8 inch as with the nipples, same gauge. Michelle you may get dressed now. You may have some slight discomfort for a few days. If any sign of infection occurs contact me immediately."

As he undid the various straps he looked admiringly at his work. "Magnificent. This will be very elegant. You are a lucky girl Michelle", kissing her hand he bade them farewell disappearing back into the work room.

"Let me help you with your corset Michelle. Then finish dressing. I will meet you at the car." Ten minutes later Kate watched as a pale Michelle walked to meet her.

" Any questions Michelle?"

As she settled in her seat Michelle turned to Kate, "This, ...device, is a chastity belt and locks to the rings?"

"Yes. It serves the dual purpose of concealing and rendering your genitals inaccessible. As you requested. I am in control of your sexuality. You will not masturbate or touch your penis, other than washing, until the plate is in place. And it's Ms Katherine remember."

Blushing she responded, "Yes, sorry Ms Katherine. Thank You." As she settled herself in her seat a slight smile crept up Michelle's face. Watching Kate laughed, started the car and headed for home.

6: Submission

"Rise and shine Michelle. Time to start learning how to run the household." Kate whipped the covers off a semi naked Michelle, "Ok first thing lets check the rings for infection and put on some antiseptic."

After a close inspection by both of them and a gentle application of the antiseptic lotion by Michelle, she got up and began dressing. "When you're ready we'll have breakfast then you need a few more clothes and things. Come on then, chop chop."

A quick breakfast including some basic instruction to Michelle they headed out.

"Right you need some more outfits, four the same as you're wearing with perhaps one each of plaid or tartan skirts. Then another pair of shoes, black I think. Another two corsets are on order they'll be here in a few days. Then, perhaps a more fem pair of shoes for work. Yes.. Okay lets go."

Several hours later with five complete outfits; two dresses, two skirt and top sets, two pair of girls chinos and five pair of shoes they headed for coffee. Kate had been watching closely and was pleased to see that Michelle had gradually become more comfortable as the morning progressed.

As she sat there in a semi schoolgirl outfit in a busy food court she was relaxed and quite feminine to the casual eye despite her incongruous attire.

"So Michelle how do you feel?"

With a slight start, " Uh, sorry Ms Katherine I was daydreaming what did you say?" Kate repeated the question with a smile.

" Actually quite good. I almost accept myself as Michelle, which is a little surprising, but nice. As for everything else. So far so good." This with a slight wiggle in her seat as she held her coffee in both hands.

An elderly woman passed by the table with a big smile and with a light touch to Michelle' shoulder, " So nice to see mother and daughter out together. School uniform should be compulsory I believe. You look very nice my dear, a compliment to your mother here." And with a small wave headed away.

Michelle blushed and then both laughed. " Daughter hey, humphh. Come along child time to go."

The afternoon flowed with a general tutorial on housework and cooking.

Fortunately Michelle was a quick learner. Then, with a basic fashion show they went through the days purchases, finishing with 'Michael's' work outfits with his new trousers and shoes. As he completed dressing he looked closely in the mirror noticing his more fem appearance. Even with his hair tied up as he usually wore it the subtle makeup, corset and stockings, girls pants and shoes left him looking decidedly girly.

"That looks good don't you agree."

"Yes, but I look very girly. I may have some trouble with a few of the guys at work. They don't like me much as it is. Now I know they'll give me a hard time."

"That may well be true. But you can't hide yourself forever. Besides I very much doubt that anything overly unpleasant would happen in a bank." Kate didn't add that she had already spoken to one of the managers at the branch and that she would be keeping watch for any overt hostility. Sandra was quite looking forward to the new look Michael.

The work week progressed fairly uneventfully. Apart from the odd sarcastic comment and a few words of encouragement from some of the girls there was no fuss. On the third day the floor manager called him in to enquire as to his status. 'Was he changing gender and did he anticipate staying with the bank, etc.' He was not particularly thrilled to have a possible transsexual on his team but was prepared to wait and see.

Michelle's home instruction was coming along nicely. She could, after several weeks, whip up a nice meal and clean, wash and iron without difficulty. His new persona was now grudgingly accepted at work and things were flowing smoothly along. One afternoon each week she had to present to a local salon for, at different times, manicure and pedicure, facial, wash trim and dry and monthly IPL hair removal. Saturday of the sixth week they headed for Mr Abraham's shop.

"Come in my dears, come in. As before Michelle please disrobe and sit back on the chair. Any concerns, hmm.... No. Good." As he snapped on a pair of gloves he produced a tray with the new rings and the plate on it.

" Very well lets have a look at you and then we'll get you fixed up. This is going to be beautiful, just beautiful." With a good long look at each site he swabbed with antiseptic and clucked his tongue. All the while muttering, 'good, good'.

He then removed the nipple rings and slipped the new rings in place. These were in two pieces that pinned together.

Michelle could feel a slight tightness as they pushed through and commented.

" Yes these are slightly thicker than the temporary rings. Don't worry. The tightness will be gone in a few hours."

When they were in place Mr Abraham proceeded with small hammers to round the pins in their sockets. Filed them smooth and finally used a paste and polishing cloth to finish. When completed there was no visible join and the surface was buffed to a soft satin shine. He continued with the pubic rings in the same manner. After nearly an hour he turned to Kate.

" Now Katherine if you would be so kind as to put a glove on your right hand."

As she complied he picked up the last piece of jewellery that until now had remained covered. This last was three links of chain the same as the other rings. Then, a solid silver disc, followed by a small silver bell that 'tinged' quietly with the slightest movement.

The whole thing hung about four inches. He passed this to Kate. With a small nod she accepted it and turned to Michelle.

"Michelle please read the inscription on the disc."

She did. It read simply. ' Michelle property of Katherine.'

"Do you freely accept this mark of you subservience and agree to wear the plate on your person as a gesture of your fidelity?"

With a quiet 'yes', Mr Abraham took the disc and chain and fixed it in place in the perineum in the same manner as the others. Then produced the plate. This was the final version and was a soft satin silver 'beetle'. He then produced a key ring with three small two inch notched keys. Taking the plate he pushed the key into the base of the curved 'nose'. With a quarter turn clockwise four legs popped out on either side enhancing the insect look. He showed Kate the legs and the curved under hooks that mated to each ring. Then placing a glob of lube on Michelle' penis rubbed it around lightly.

As before she noticed a slight numbing as he did this. Some sort of anaesthetic to prevent erection she guessed. He then positioned the plate on her abdomen at the root of her penis and instructed Kate on where to push and how to turn to push the penis inside the enclosed tube. With this done he then showed her how to engage the arms one pair at a time top to bottom. Each was pressed lightly back to the plate so that they just hooked each ring. When all were partly engaged the key was turned again. This time, anti clockwise. This pulled the arms fully back under the plate and locked it firmly against the pubis. Stepping back they both looked at Michelle. Between her legs all that could be seen was a small triangular soft silver plate looking like nothing more than a brief metal bikini bottom without any strings.

Mr Abraham stepped back and with a light clap exclaimed, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It has been a pleasure my dears. An absolute pleasure. How does it feel to you Michelle? Any discomfort?"

Gingerly Michelle first touched her nipples, then reached between her legs fingering the links and disc causing the bell to tinkle softly. Then ran her hand lightly over her groin. At a gesture she stepped down and looked in the full length mirror on the wall. As she inspected herself a smile spread over her features, "It's lovely thank you sir. Thank you Ms Katherine."

"As I mentioned on your last visit you may urinate in a seated position. The plate should be removed weekly or at least once a month if daily cleaning is maintained. You will be the belle of the ball Michelle."

With a quizzical expression she glanced from him to Kate but neither gave any further hint.

Kate handed her a packet, "Thong panties from now on Michelle. Skirts or dresses only except at work", then turned and thanked Mr Abraham profusely and taking a small flat wooden case from him finished their business. Again complimenting his workmanship. With a pleased expression he ushered them out once Michelle was dressed.

As they settled in the car, "Any discomfort seated Michelle?"

"No Ms Katherine it's fine. I'm glad not to see or feel my thing. I know it's there but it's not uncomfortable."

" Well, wait till you've had it on a few days and see how you feel. I'm sure you'll be fine."

7: Transition

Over the next three months Michelle became very comfortable with her new persona. The IPL treatment had removed all her body hair except for a small strip under the plate, which was depilated weekly. She was pretty much accepted at work as a slightly masculine girl. Outside work she dressed in a completely feminine manner. Had taken over nearly all the household chores including the preparation of all meals, serving Ms Katherine and then herself.

She was happy one evening when as they waited for dinner to finish cooking Kate presented her a package with the words, " This is another of your desires Michelle. Time to experience life as a maid."

Blushing and grinning ear to ear Michelle opened the box to find a black satin French maid dress. Short sleeves, low cut, buttoning up the front with a tight bodice and short mid thigh flip skirt. Also 3 pair of seamed black stockings a black satin under bust corset that would provide slight support but leave the breasts bare and a red silk thong. In a separate box a pair of 4 inch patent pumps.

"Go on then. Get changed and let's see how you go." Grabbing both boxes Michelle ran upstairs. As she went Kate called after her to plait her hair as she had been shown. Forty minutes later a grinning Michelle returned, curtsied and stood at attention with her hands clasped in front.

Kate circled slowly around and with a smile pronounced, "Very nice Michelle. Good job with your hair. Just one more thing."

She handed over a small felt bag. Inside were 4 bells to match the one between her legs.

" One in each nipple and ear Michelle".

As she slipped them in place as dictated by the clasps the gentle tinkle of each was heard. With every move she made a light carillon could be heard. Taking a few steps back and forth the musical accompaniment followed. With a big smile she curtsied deeply, "Thank you Ms Katherine. This is lovely. Even better than I imagined."

With a clap of her hands, "Come then girl I'm ready to eat. You may serve the wine and then meal. Stand by. You may eat when I dismiss you."

With a short bobbed curtsy, "Yes Ms Katherine. Right away."

Over the next two weeks Michelle perfected her role. Changing into her uniform, with more obvious feminine makeup, after work each day. Preparing the meal and eating after Ms Katherine. Then cleaning up. As the time went by they became closer. Frequently going out together as two women. The mother daughter remark had stung Kate slightly so she had taken more care to look after herself. Having a personal maid helped no end.

Together they had decided that she would resign from the bank effective in two weeks. Two of the guys had started to get more aggressive, only toning down when they were warned that such behaviour was unacceptable. A few of the girls had called them jerks, which just spurred their anger.

8: Consequences

The only thing that was bothering Kate was the still frosty reception she got from Andie when they spoke. She resolved to invite them over for dinner to see how happy Michelle was in her 'servitude', gentle as it was.

The arrangements were made for Andie and Shelley to come for dinner on Friday night. Michelle was pleased but a little nervous. She wanted everything to go perfectly this time. Hopefully Andie would come to accept that she was happy.

As she fussed over the preparations she hummed to herself. This raised a smile to Kates lips. 'I'll have to make the next gift tonight. I think we're both ready.'

Andie and Shelley arrived right on time bearing a bottle of wine. Michelle greeted them at the door. Andie was surprised and a little uncomfortable to be waited on this way. Shelley smiled widely proclaiming, "Hmm hon. Have to get you one of those outfits. You'd look adorable. I'll get a little bell and you could serve tea."

She didn't notice the frown that greeted this remark. Kate did, but chose not to comment. She greeted the two women and said, "Michelle open the wine to breathe. We'll take a glass of champagne in the lounge. You may serve in twenty minutes."

"Yes Ms Katherine", she then withdrew to the kitchen returning with a tray of three glasses. Then headed back to finish the preparations.

After they had taken a sip Kate looked to Andie, " I know this situation bothers you a little Andie. But please trust me. I am not abusing or taking advantage. Just watch her and see for yourself. She's happy. I will gradually wean her out of this. In about 8 to 12 months she will be ready to emerge full grown as a woman. Free to do as she will. But in the meantime it really is lovely to be treated like this."

Kate and Shelley both smiled widely. Andie just looked away a little sadly. Kate got up and went into her room returning in a minute with a letter in her hand.

"Here, please read this. This is what Michael wrote to me when I asked for an outline of his wishes or expectations.

Andie read it through and became even more sombre. "This is just sad Kate. I don't understand how you could be a party to this. How far have you gone?"

She told them both everything up to date. Calling Michelle in she asked her to undo the front of her uniform. Shelley whistled softly, " Wow Kate you really don't mess about do you. Are you still intact under there?"

Michelle responded that yes everything was still there for now and that it wasn't at all uncomfortable. Shelley got up for a closer look and brushed one of her nipple rings.

"Wow that is sexy. I could see you with a pair like this hon."

Michelle blushed straightened herself and returned to the kitchen. Andie's expression tightened but she said nothing. Just looked at Shelley's obvious excitement with a sad turn to her mouth.

Sensing the mood Shelley turned and with a light hug, " Hey you're great as you are. No embellishments needed."

Andie shook her head gently and smiled slightly but her eyes remained sad.

Michelle then returned to announce the meal was served. She seated Kate first then the two guests. Pouring and serving. The conversation was easy enough as they stayed to neutral topics. Michelle hovered unobtrusively. Each commented on the meal. Kate thanked them for the wine.

Andie gradually relaxed as she watched Michelle seemingly happy, buzzing around waiting on them. The slight tinkle that followed her every move was actually pleasant. This thought surprised her. Perhaps she was being too judgemental.

Shelley sensing Andies mood, released the tension that had accompanied them here. Hopefully she had come to realise that this wasn't necessarily wrong for Michelle, or Kate for that matter.

Observing each closely trying not to be obvious, Kate was starting to relax herself. Gradually losing a tension she hadn't been aware of. She wanted Andie to accept that what she was doing was right. To trust her. That might not come easily she conceded but hoped they were closer.

The next couple of hours passed pleasantly. Michelle ate in the kitchen and then joined them for coffee. She chatted and assured the two guests that she was really enjoying herself. Shelley didn't really need convincing, but Andie still wasn't there. Though she was coming around. Just after 11 they thanked Kate and Michelle for a lovely evening. Andie giving Kate and then Michelle a hug and kiss on the cheek as she left. Shelley followed with a quick kiss on each cheek.

As the door closed they both let out a breath and hugged one another.

" Congratulations Michelle. That was excellent. Andie is at least coming around. Did you enjoy yourself?"

" Oh yes, thank you Ms Katherine. I'm glad Mistress Andrea is starting to like me."

With a sharp chuckle, "Oh she likes you well enough. It's my abuse of your subservient nature she's not too happy about."

"But..."

" Don't fret. She's starting to accept I'm not the complete villain here. That maybe you are happy. Don't worry we'll get there. Come on up to my bedroom, I have something to show you."

They were sharing a quick shower before bed. Shelley reached over and kissed Andie's right nipple, " I wonder what it would feel like with a little gold ring here and here." As she reached to the other nipple she was shocked when her hand was slapped aside. Realising that she had upset her lover Shelley hugged her tight and whispered, "Please Andie, you know I'm only kidding. I love you as you are."

" After watching you tonight I'm not so sure you are joking. Is that really what you see in me? Some sort of submissive bondage Barbie to play with! I may be a little soft in the sex department but I never thought you wanted a passive sex toy to have your way with." She was crying as she stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel.

Quickly rinsing off Shelley followed. "Hey come on hon you know better than that."

"Do I? I was watching you tonight, as well as the others. I was surprised at Michelles seeming happiness. Kate, well she is who she is. As much as I love her I no longer understand her. But you. I thought I had a good grasp of you. Then to see the lust on your face as you looked at Michelle. Don't try to pretend you weren't turned on by the sight of those rings and that chastity device.

I never realised what a kinky streak you had. It makes me wonder where I really stand with you. Do you want a ring in each of these to play with? A key to my pussy that you can use or not at your whim! Is that what turns you on?! Tie me to the bed and use a strap on to fuck me any way you like! Is that what you want!? Is It!?" Andie was sobbing now and almost yelling. They almost never fought but this one was striking nerves deep down. Bringing pain and fear that she couldn't control.

Shelley grabbed her and held on for dear life. She was scared. She had never seen Andie this upset.

" Please hon. Please you're scaring me. I love you. You know I would never deliberately do anything to hurt you. Yes I admit I found the sight of Michelle and those nipple rings a little exciting. But that is an abstract. I don't need it or her. I need you. I love you. Please calm down. Come on please. Sshhhh come on baby. Sshhh. Please come to bed."

She held on rocking Andie gently as they sat on the bed. Both women were crying gently but the fire had dimmed. After about 20 minutes Shelley kissed Andie on each eyelid, cheek, lips then the neck and throat. Easing her back she slowly and lovingly eased the pain that still clung to her lover.

Gradually Andie responded and they made gentle forgiving love. Then spooned together fell asleep as Shelley crooned in her ear and whispered, " Sorry my love, I never want to hurt you. Sleep baby. Sleep. Shelley is with you."

Michelle woke slowly but easily. The light was just starting to drift through the curtains. She was not in her own bed. Shivering slightly but not from cold she thought about the previous evening. After the guests had left Kate had taken her to the main bedroom. Producing the wooden box that Mr Abraham had given her she proceeded to cuff Michelle's ankles and wrists with satin silver 1 inch wide with a small ring on each. At a touch the wrist cuffs locked together behind her back. She had then asked for her maids tongue to pleasure her. Sitting back Ms Katherine had quietly waited semi naked for her to comply.

Nervously she did. The nervousness did not last long. Soon both were enjoying themselves immensely. After several orgasms Kate had gently pushed Michelle back and released her hands. She then went into the bathroom returning a moment later with a strap on dildo bouncing with each step. With a gulp of fear Michelle went to all fours on the bed as directed. Shortly the fear dissipated and a slow feeling of pleasure took over. Both more than enjoyed it. Her mind drifting Michelle realised it would be difficult to be Michael at work anymore.

That Monday as Michelle was in the bathroom touching up her makeup she heard the door open. Putting the lippy away in her small makeup purse she slid it into her pocket. She started to turn when the mirror leapt out and slammed into her face. As she fell backward in slow motion she realized she wasn't alone.

"Shit. That was a bit over the top wasn't it?"

"Nah. Just look how compliant our little nancy boy is now."

" But there's blood everywhere. His nose looks broken and that cut above the eye is pouring."

"So let's do what we came for and get out. Right?"

"Yeah I guess."

Michelle only vaguely registered her clothes being torn off.

"What the fuck...? What is that?"

Miles above two shapes stared down at her.

Amazed at what they saw they stood still for several seconds. " Shit let's get to it. Face or arse?"

" Toss ya for it." Then movement followed by a piercing pain in her rear. Then something was pushed into her mouth.

Her last coherent thought was that she was glad Ms Katherine had done it first, gently.

Michelle only dimly registered the yell as some time later one of the men in the office found the mess on the bathroom floor.

9. Reparation

Kate looked down on the bed with the bruised and battered figure in it. Blowing out she slowly left the room. Pouring a drink. Straight scotch, triple. She slumped into a chair. 'Oh god I never want to go through another afternoon like that'. The phone call from Sandra the bank manager. The rush to the hospital. Then, the suspicion and interrogation that had followed. With a gulp she tossed the whiskey back and set the glass down. She shook her head as she remembered what the police had told her. Two window cleaners both with previous records and both plead guilty almost straight away. After all, there was DNA and they had blood all over them. Talk about thinking with your dick she snorted sadly. At least there won't be a trial.

Over the next few days Michelle recouped a little. They talked a lot. At first Kate had wanted to drop the Ms Katherine thing entirely. But Michelle had refused. She had agreed not to return to the bank and to allow a plastic surgeon to fix her nose. Also, unknown to her, her breasts and adam's apple as well. It was the least she could do thought Kate.

Andie hadn't needed to. But Michelle had a slightly prominent larynx and her breasts would not get any bigger naturally. It had been discussed in passing. So...

Two months later a more voluptuous and confident Michelle was fully back into the swing as the maid slash ward. And Kate was having a hard time separating the Ms Katherine and Kate the lover persona's. There almost wasn't a separation any more she mused. As Michelle spent all her time en femme she became more confident and could now easily step out without fear. Also her wardrobe and makeup, at Kate's insistence, had expanded greatly. She was still the passive partner but there was a playful teasing in her submission now, which Kate found very satisfying. 'Not quite the Dom-Mistress after all eh Kate'. That thought brought a sly then rueful smile to her lips. Was this what she wanted? Well maybe little Michelle is growing up faster than planned. Was she a lesbian now? Did it matter? With a mental shrug Kate surrendered to her desires and called Michelle to the bedroom.

Michelle was now Michelle.

Michael had been cast aside and any pain or injustice with him. She was comfortable in her role and grateful for Ms Katherine. The two that had attacked her were simply opportunistic. One of the guys at the bank had been discussing Michael one day as the window cleaners left. He hadn't even noticed as they stopped and listened. Then watched as Michael had left to derisive sneers and comment. Then several weeks later, when the chance presented itself... well. Shit happens as they say. Medically she was clear thank god.

Ms Katherine had recently enrolled her in a business slash office management course. Hopefully she could get a receptionist job then later perhaps a PA position. What with her home duties and study her time was full and she was happy. Sex as the submissive was strangely empowering. Ms Katherine was a gentle top who made sure of her subs pleasure. She was quite sure that both were satisfied in that area. As she dried after her shower she stopped to look at her body. The metal additions were part of her now and she was strangely attached to them. That thought raised a wry grin. Dressing in a more mature version of her schoolgirl outfit, she no longer wore the corset every day as her waist had settled at 24 inches. It was only for when she was in uniform of an evening. Smiling she headed to prepare breakfast before heading to the college.

10. Disorder

Andie was sitting in her office with a best of Faith Hill CD playing on repeat. Even the beautifully crafted sentimentality wasn't restoring her mood. That mornings campaign outline had not started well. After weeks of work by the team the principal had basically told them that it was no go if the he-she was involved. After the initial surprise she had excused herself from the meeting.

She knew Gale was close to tossing the guy and any possible account out the window. Fully aware of the work that went into the presentation, she had pre-empted Gale by jumping in first and excusing herself.

On top of that she and Shelley had had another set to the night before. A pleasant evening had deteriorated to the point that they had slept in separate rooms after not speaking for hours.

"Andie. I'm not happy with this. It sets a precedent that I'm not sure is a good idea at all." Gale walked in and sat opposite. " That macho prick deserves to be tossed on his head by a female sumo. You are the head of the creative department. Anyone that can't cope with that does not have this agency representing them."

" It's okay Gale. Hopefully this is a one off. After all the work the team put in I couldn't justify ruining things before the presentation even started. Certainly not just to preserve my delicate feelings. I've coped with worse. And besides. It's potentially a large account and you do run a business here. Don't worry about me I can handle it."

With a grin Gale looked at Andie, " Damn near wasn't a presentation. After your exit, Dave, Peter and Linda almost walked. Linda was rather pointed in her comments. 'Pompous asshole' was the most polite piece. Still once everyone calmed down things went well. I think we got it. Now I just have to decide if I want it. Despite my misgivings thank you for your maturity." Gale then with a nod headed back to her office in the west wing.

Just then Jenny, guard dog, secretary and friend walked in with a bunch of flowers.

" Hmm, nice. They're from Shelley. You two have a fight or something?"

"Yeah you could say that. Several recently. There's some friction between us and I'm not sure it's all Shel's fault. It's entirely possible I'm being a bit precious of late. A bit touchy about things that don't directly concern me. Hmmm... These are nice. I'll have to cook a nice dinner and talk to her."

Jen cocked an eyebrow at that.

With a rueful grin," Shit. Am I a big 'girly girl' or what?" Both laughed at that one and got back to work.

Kate was watching Michelle a little nervously. Everything seemed fine. She had fully recovered from a rather nasty experience. Seemingly anyway. Apart from a fine scar in her left eyebrow there was no physical evidence. Still, was she fine emotionally. Despite assurances that any nasty memories were tossed away with Michael, Kate was not sure it was quite that easy. And what she was leading to very shortly might not help at all.

The annual expose at Dominica's of Master or Mistress and slave was coming in two weeks. She was hoping to present Michelle and by 'exposing' her to some of the more extreme examples that would be on display, gradually wean her to a more normal side of life. Not completely normal Kate hoped. But not totally dependant either.

"Michelle would you come here please. I need to discuss something."

"Oui madame?" Michelle had taken to a French accent lately. With the maid uniform and her colouring she did it well thought Kate. She was sure however that a Frenchman would cringe at the accent. Michelle bobbed with a brief curtsey and stood eyes down hands clasped lightly at her waist.

Kate shook her head and smiled. 'The perfect example of the demure serving girl'.

"Very good Michelle you certainly do that well." She just caught the small smile.

"In two weeks I wish to present you at the club I attend from time to time. I need you to be prepared. To that end I wish to test your response to punishment. That is I will paddle and then beat you lightly with a riding crop. You must let me know if this gets to be too much. Now..."

Kate produced the cuffs and anklets and clipped them on. She locked her wrists behind her then she had Michelle stand erect.

"Michelle this is an important moment." She noticed a slight straightening of the girls posture. Then she produced a collar to match the cuffs and other jewellery and clipped it into place. Attached the plaited leather leash and gently tugged to lead Michelle to the bedroom.

Kate, briefly unclipping her wrists, had Michelle remove her uniform. She stood leaning slightly forward exposing her buttocks and the top of her thighs. At first Kate was rather tentative. But as the soft gasps from Michelle became louder with each slap of the paddle she realised the girl was excited, not in pain. This spurred her on. As she began to get aroused as well she switched to the crop and alternated side to side, buttock to thigh. Soon they were both gasping for release. Then with a cry Michelle shuddered and slumped forward onto the bed.

Realising what had happened Kate sat down and called Michelle to satisfy her Mistress. After a moment to steady herself she complied energetically. Soon Kate joined her in release. As she rubbed a salve into the reddened areas of Michelle's rear they discussed what had happened.

"Well after a slow start Michelle it seems we have discovered something new about each other tonight. Are you sure you are okay with this?"

" I must admit Ms Katherine that I was a little apprehensive as you started. But then after the first few swats I began to feel... I don't know. Um excited, desired and very sexy. This was one of the things I wished to explore as you know. But I wasn't sure. Then as you continued I felt free if that makes sense. As you began to ... get into it... Ah it changed again and became mutual and very erotic. Then I couldn't hold on any longer. It was unexpected in a sense but amazing."

She dropped to her knees beside the bed, hands still cuffed. Eyes down the picture of subservience, "Thank you Mistress Katherine, your slave is grateful for the necessary discipline."

With a slight shake and a glazed look to her eyes Kate stood beside her slave and placing a hand gently on her head, "You are more than welcome Michelle. There will be many more sessions before the presentation in two weeks. You will do us both proud I'm sure. Come let's get ready for bed."

11. Expose

Kate dressed carefully in classic dominatrix mode, all black. Corseted waist pulled down to 22 inches. If Michelle could do it, so could she. Tight low cut leather shift dress 6 inches above the knee. Opaque, high stockings and suspenders. Knee high 4 inch spike heel boots. Short skin tight leather gloves. Hair glowing with health. Glossy scarlet lips and nails with darkly accented eyes. The whole effect was powerfully sexy.

Michelle was likewise corseted to 22 inches. Black satin under-bust corset leaving her belled and rouged nipples exposed. Dark red lace thong, silk stockings and suspenders, 4 inch black pumps. Hair braided and tied with red lace. Soft rose, lips and nails. Softer, more demure eyes. Bells at ears and between her thighs. Collared, hands cuffed at the small of the back. Ankles hobbled with an 18inch chain. A fine chain ran from the ankle hobble to her wrists so that it could be lifted to walk. A small mask to conceal the identity but not hide anything was placed over her eyes. Then slipping a calf length silk kimono over her shoulders and belting it lightly Kate clipped the leather leash to her collar.

"Ready Michelle. You look absolutely beautiful."

" Thank you Mistress. So do you. I'm ready."

Andie had tried to ring but got the answer machine. On her way back from a late session at work she swung by the house. Parking she walked up the driveway toward the house as the garage door opened.

As they were opening the car doors with Kate leading Michelle the garage door opened and they became aware of someone standing in the driveway.

To say she was surprised would be understating it just a little. Andie's gaze took in the two forms in front of her and the blood drained from her face. Stunned she just stood there for perhaps a minute, mouth open, eyes jumping between the surprised Kate and a composed Michelle. The sash of the kimono had slipped a bit to reveal Michelle almost completely.

As Kate began, "Andie...". She turned and ran to her car. The dark blue Audi almost spun its wheels as she raced down the street.

Knotting the kimono a bit tighter Kate helped Michelle sit in the car. 'Oh shit', she thought. 'Shouldn't have opened the garage before we got in the car. Well, have to deal with this later.' "Come Michelle."

Parking a block from the club. Kate opened the door for Michelle and helped her out. Locking up she took the lead.

"Now from here on we're on show. Walk proudly and observe. You will not speak unless I give leave. You may be spanked a little and displayed to the gaze of any who wish to look. But you will not be abused. I will not be far away at any time."

They were lead to a small table, one chair and one large cushion on the floor and given drinks. Champagne for Kate and mineral water with a straw for Michelle. A steady flow of Doms and leashed subs wandered about the room. Some stopped to chat to Kate. Michelle was ignored except for a good deal of staring both close and from afar. Trays of food were constantly swinging past carried by slaves of both sexes, in various attire. You signalled to pick and choose. Kate fed Michelle the odd morsel from her plate as they watched the parade and floor show.

Some of it amused Kate. Some disgusted her and occasionally she found herself getting aroused. Michelle watched and took it all in. Apart from an occasional wince at some Master or Mistress abuse of their slave, showed no emotion.

Then Kate rose quietly picking up the leash, "Come Michelle. Time for your display."

Leading up to the small stage Michelle for the first time felt fear. A slave released her hands and hobble chain and her Kimono and lace thong were slipped off. Then, cuffed together in front, her hands were clipped to another chain and raised above her head. Her ankles were clipped to short chains fixed to the floor. Standing fully erect and very much exposed she watched as Kate circled her slowly without a word tapping the crop against her right thigh.

The first stroke made her jump. She closed her eyes and relaxed as though it was home in the bedroom. Not here in front of perhaps 200 strangers, some of whom were decidedly kinky, if not down right depraved. Gradually she became aroused as her practiced Mistress brought her to and over the edge. Applause greeted her climax.

Kate stroked her cheek gently," Very well done Michelle. Now just allow these people to have a good look at you, then we will leave. No further display."

For the next 40 minutes she was groped as her rings, bells and plate were inspected. Mr Abraham was mentioned several times. And there was general surprise that she was a he under the chastity plate.

Her hands and feet were released by the stage slave. Four hours after arrival, Kate without a word, slipped her thong and kimono back on, tied the sash and clipping on the leash lead her out and home.

12. Dislocation

Shelley tried to calm a highly agitated Andie as she paced back and forth. For twenty minutes she had been unable to get a clear account of what had upset her lover. Kate and Michelle were involved somewhere but the snatches of disjointed words through the tears had yet to make much sense. Finally grabbing her to force stillness Shelley stood behind Andie and pressed gently. Then as the story emerged of the vision that had greeted Andie at the garage door of her old home, Shelley against her own will began to get turned on. As she cupped one breast through Andies t-shirt she whispered into her ear, "Perhaps you recognise yourself and us to some extent in that image."

It was spoken tenderly and with love but the reaction was like a jolt of electricity. Andie stiffened and with a cry pushed Shelley backwards.

" You what! You fucking bitch! I am not some fuck toy for you or anyone!" Then sobbing ran to her bedroom and slammed the door. She emerged some twenty minutes later carrying a tote and with tears still running down her face.

Despite the voice in her head screaming no, Shelley snarled, "So can't cope with the truth. Déjá  vu. Run away little boy. Just like last time when things got tough."

Stopping dead at that Andie turned and looked at the woman she had thought she loved and that loved her in return. With a sadness she could not express she turned quietly and left.

For the first time in many years Shelley sat down and sobbed.

After a couple of blocks Andie had to pull over. She could barely see the road for tears. Eventually she calmed enough to drive to a Motel and despite the concern of the manager book into a room for the night. The next morning after about two hours sleep she headed for work, first arranging another few days in the room.

Jen took one look at her boss and brought coffee," You look like shit boss. I've never seen you this dishevelled. Thank god it's Friday huh. Want to talk?"

With a slow shake of her head and a tight smile she declined. Then sipping quietly at her coffee stared into space ignorant of the world around her. After a few minutes Jen with a worried look at her boss and friend quietly left. Closing a door, which was almost never shut, behind her.

"Hey Shel it's Jen.... ......You what?! Shelley how could you say that. ... Shit, no wonder she's like the living dead this morning. Christ between you and Kate trying to be boss bitch.... ...Shit I don't know. ...I hope you haven't too. ...Yeah and to think I pushed you two together. ...... Hell. ...Well Andie's pretty forgiving so there's still a chance. Just lay low for a bit. ...... Okay sure I'll talk to you later. Damn. Now what?"

"Gale could I talk to you for a minute? ... ... Thanks, be right over."

"May I come in Andie?"

"Sure Gale no need to ask."

"It's your office. If you need a little privacy I won't intrude. But Jenny tells me you're not yourself this morning. If I can help, please talk. I'll listen."

It took nearly an hour.

"Hmm I see. Well if you feel you need the space for a week or so to think. Why don't you stay at my house instead of a seedy Motel? There is plenty of room as you know. You don't have to be sociable if you wish to hibernate for a bit. Have a weekend lazing by the pool. Besides Marianne will be thrilled to have some one else to mother. Give me some peace for a while. ... Ah, so you can still smile. Good. Check out and come over after work."

"Thanks Gale I will. But don't expect scintillating conversation for a few days, okay. I'll have to stop at home for some more clothes so I'll probably see you at about 7."

"Good I will let Marianne know to expect a semi responsive guest for a few days. Supper at 8. See you then."

13. Contemplation

Andie parked her car under the shade sail at the side of the house. Lifting the bags she placed them on the ground and looked toward the front door. A tall slender woman was waiting. Marianne was a Vietnamese whose parents had fled the coming war in the early sixties. She still wore the traditional silk Ao Dai.

Greeting Miss Andrea she bowed in a short palm together wai, requested one of the gardeners bring the two cases and lead the way to the room.

"Please relax Miss Andie, supper will be served in 40 minutes, Mrs Gale will join you then. I am instructed that you are to have the run of the property. I will come for you when supper is ready."

Andie watched as Marianne flowed down the hallway. She was probably in her 50's but looked perhaps 30 and moved with a fluid grace that would put a classical ballerina or gymnast to shame. She ran the household and scared the hell out of anybody that dared question her authority.

Sitting on the bed Andie pondered her current state. She was glad that Shelley had not been home when she called in to pick up some clothes. She wasn't sure if she could rationally explain herself at present. Let alone cope with another shouting match.

Supper was pleasant, cold cuts and fruit. With spicy side dishes of cold rice and vegetables that melted in the mouth. Conversation was easy, if general, and Gale kept away from anything relating to Andie's current personal turmoil. Making it plain however that she was available if Andie wanted to bounce any thoughts off a sympathetic sounding board. She was well aware of the stresses of the moment and hoped that Andie could resolve her internal conflict with what she perceived to be the external pressures.

During a lull in the conversation she gazed contemplatively at the person she almost regarded as her own child. Andie was in many ways an exceptional individual. But due to various factors as she progressed through puberty and grew to adulthood she had internalised many things that most people grew through. Not the least was her dependence on another for validation of love and self worth. If the relationship with Shelley failed it would affect her a great deal. She would survive but would be lessened. At least for a time.

Particularly if, as Gale thought was likely, she came to rightly or wrongly blame herself. Also Gale liked Shelley and hoped for a resolution. As for the relationship with Kate. She wasn't quite sure where that was at present. Apart from a very vague outline by Andie that left more questions than answers, she had little idea of how much his ex wife factored into this.

With a start she realised she had thought of Andrew, instead of Andrea, for the first time in several years. That shy young man that had been employed nearly seven years ago. He had shown promise and she had more than repaid that initial trust. With a sigh she returned to the moment and joking about incipient senility and old age called the evening to an end.

After several days and little sleep Andie was no closer to sorting her thoughts and decided to run. It was almost 6am as she stretched and headed out the kitchen door. Stopping suddenly as she saw Marianne dressed in loose cotton trousers and shirt gracefully and effortlessly swirling and dipping in a form of dance. Stopping mid swirl she came erect, bowed to Andie and said, "Pa Kua. The Chinese do know a few things. Enjoy your run." With another bow she returned to the graceful dance.

Andie returned the gesture and gradually picking up her pace headed down the driveway and along the road. The fragmentary dreams of the previous night fought with stiff muscles for attention. Swirling images of strong women in black, sneering as she pulled away. Other vague shapes offering shackles and assorted pieces of bondage equipment. Michelle in her maid uniform moving forward to hug her, whispering 'welcome', as she stepped closer. Shelley in an old gangster style suit, leaning against a rustic brick wall and flipping a golden ring as though it was a coin.

With a mental shake she pushed herself harder to escape her own thoughts. Then realising the futility slowed and walked back to the house.

As she re-entered the kitchen Marianne met her with a glass of what looked like milk. She was as usual dressed in the Ao Dai. "Goats milk, herbs and rice spirit. As close as I can get here to an old family recipe. Good for the soul and mind. Drink."

As Andie complied an image suddenly superimposed itself on Marianne. An ancient, yet childlike woman that was gone in an instant.

Marianne was looking as though to measure Andie and nodding pronounced, "There is no shame in giving yourself to love. If the other is worthy they will not take what you cannot give. Trust your heart to tell you where the boundary lies. Recognition will free both of you. Man or woman makes no difference. We are all spirit in the end."

With another bow and a pleased smile that Andie had emptied the glass she returned to the food preparation that had been momentarily interrupted. With a bemused grin Andie headed upstairs to shower and change.

Over the next three days Andie repeated the run and returned to find a chilled glass of the Marianne secret recipe sitting at her dressing table. She felt calmer even though she had not made any conscious resolutions.

14. Acknowledgement

As she headed up the hill toward the turn to head back to the house Andie noticed a familiar dark yellow four wheel drive parked to the side. As she drew closer she recognised an even more familiar figure sitting cross-legged on the open tailgate.

She slowed as she drew close and heard the punchy piano and soft gravel of John Hiatt exhorting the listener to 'Have a Little Faith in Me'. Nimbly jumping to her feet Shelley walked to meet the shorter woman. At 5' 10" and in her standard attire of jeans and 2 inch black ankle boots she stood almost four inches taller than Andie. Gazing into each others eyes seeking assurance and acceptance they embraced for several minutes. Shelley leaning forward slightly and pressing her cheek softly onto the others forehead.

"I'm sorry Andie. I can be a nasty bitch sometimes. Please forgive me and come home. I miss you." With a soft kiss on the cheek and a small nod Andie took her hand, walked to the Range Rover and climbed into the passenger side.
Pulling up in front of the house they were greeted by Gale and Marianne. With a grin Gale took both Shelley's hands in hers and with a light kiss to both cheeks, "Lost my house guest eh. Ah well so be it."

With the usual bow, "Miss Shelley just in time for breakfast. Come."

Over a buffet style breakfast of fruits, yoghurt, croissants and coffee both Gale and Marianne noticed, with a glance and slight nod to each other, that the tension that had wound around Andie had dissipated. Conversation was light and easy. About an hour later Shelley with a return of Gale's greeting and Marianne's bow and a kiss and hug to Andie took her leave.

Andie headed up to pack up her things to find Marianne waiting for her.

"Miss Shelley leaves tomorrow for three days. Ms Gale tells me it is her birthday next week. Something for you that is perhaps something for her as well."

She handed Andie a soft package wrapped in fine woven paper. Opening it Andie looked on rich and light material in blues with swirls of red and white and brown. Fine gold symbols spaced across it. She lifted it out and held a feather light, knee length silk kimono with four sashes each one emphasising one of the secondary colours.

" The sashes are earth, air, fire and water. They can be worn in various ways." This said with a slight smile. " The symbols loosely translated mean spiritual peace and harmony. May it be so for you and Miss Shelley. Each of you has fear that needs exorcising. Perhaps this will help."

With a small bow Andie responded. "Thank you Marianne. This is absolutely beautiful. I'm honoured."

With another bow followed by a clap of the hands she took Andie's arm and lead her down stairs as a shoeless gardener gathered the bags and headed for the car. Gale kissed and bade her farewell until Monday.

They were tentative with one another that night and the next day, almost like unsure teenage lovers. But there was no underlying friction that had been ever present in recent months. Sunday afternoon Shelley left for 3 days on a shoot.

"See you Wednesday night hon. Be good. I love you."

"Love you too. See you then. By the way don't make plans for Friday night it's your birthday and I have plans, ok."

"Sure thing. I can't wait. See you Wednesday." With a hug and a kiss she left.

Over the next few days Andie organised and took delivery of several items. She had a few practice runs and was thankful she had. It took longer than she would have expected.

Kate had been pleased to hear from Andie on Monday. She had rung her office and arranged lunch for Tuesday. They had met at 'por favor'. Unlike Shelley, Andie had not been there before and was impressed with the blend of styles and flavours.
Andie had offered an apology regarding her actions and attitude over the last few months. Admitting a subconscious and slightly irrational fear over the similarities between Michelle and herself. She acknowledged that Kate had probably done the right thing and that she would be okay with it from here on in. She now knew she wasn't Michelle. Just as Shelley, or Kate for that matter, wasn't some dark souled dominatrix bent on controlling her. She should have recognised that all along.

Kate for her part acknowledged that she had subconsciously been attracted to that soft side in Andie from the start but didn't understand it or her own desire back then.

When Andie heard that Michelle was just about finished her office management course she mentioned that a rival agency across town, not too far from Kate's office, that they were friendly with, needed a receptionist for one of their departments. She would call to check and let her know. Kate knew the agency but had never dealt with them personally. She thanked Andie for the gesture. As they left they hugged each other tight.

"Andie I'm so glad we're friends again. I love you you know, it was tearing me up to have you so angry with me. I'm happy with Michelle but she's not you. Although that's probably a good thing in some ways. She fits me better now than you could. So all for the best perhaps."

"Hey Kate, I told you before, I will always love you. We may not agree on everything but that's by the by. You are who you always were and I guess we both know ourselves better than we did. We will always be close. As for Michelle I trust you and I like her I think. She seems to be a smart kid. So we're good,
okay."

Shelley returned Wednesday night and they were easy together with Andie reprising the apology she had given Kate earlier that week.

Andie arranged to take the afternoon off on Friday and told Shelley not to come home till 7.30 - 8.

Andie had phoned Thursday to let Kate know that the dept head Peter Szmyck would meet Michelle next Monday or Tuesday morning to have a chat. Michelle should call him tomorrow and set it up. She thanked Andie and assured her that she would pass it on.

15. Progression

Andie had kissed Shelley awake and wished her happy birthday. When she had gently pressed for a more physical gift Andie had pulled back with a smile and headed for the kitchen. The softly growled 'bitch' that followed her raised a laugh from both of them.

With Jens help she had managed to get things squared away well enough to leave at 1.30. After 2 and a 1/2 hours at the salon getting the works she headed on.

Stopping at a few specialist deli's she got all the necessary to organise the food. Next stop, wine. With a half Dom Perignon and two bottles of South Australian Petaluma Riesling she headed home.
Marianne had showed her how to make the spicy rice and vegetable side dish. She had also offered a few tips for a Thai style green seafood curry and a stir-fry Vietnamese vegetable dish.

With the food simmering and steaming gently she taste tested, set the table and laid out the bedroom. Shelley had the queen size bed with an old cast iron, railed foot and head.

With everything set she checked the time. 6 o'clock. Time to shower and get dressed.

Thanks to the practice it didn't take too long to dress. She touched up the makeup to maintain the soft innocent look she was after. Double-checked her hair, 7.30, perfect. Adjusted the sash to leave just enough of a gap. Lighting the scented candles she double-checked everything. With a wry smile she shook her head in acknowledgement of how nervous she was and sat down to wait.

Shelley opened the door at 7.45 and smiled as she took in the candle-light coming from her bedroom and the table. An old Pat Metheny CD playing softly in the background. Her stomach rumbled at the thought of a romantic dinner. Andie was a good cook.

Two steps inside she stopped dead. Her heartbeat suddenly racing as her eyes widened and her mouth went dry. It took perhaps 40 seconds before her mind could process the vision.

It was Andie but a more sensual Andie than she had ever seen. Her gaze wandered slowly head to toe and back. Her hair was done in an intricate French braid and tied with a blue silk bow. Makeup soft and demure. Short silk kimono tied loosely to reveal a royal blue silk brocade corset laced tight to emphasise her waist. Matching silk thong she guessed. Black lace top stockings and four inch kid spike heels. Making them equal in height with her favourite boots on. From each wrist a tied silk scarf hanging down raising all sorts of possibilities.

With two quick steps she took Andies wrists and pushing them gently behind her back pulled her lover hard against her and kissed her long and deep.

" You're trembling, are you okay?"

"I'm ok Shel. Just a little afraid maybe."

"Afraid of me. Why? You look so beautiful. My heart is racing like you wouldn't believe."

"At least you're as off centre as me. Um ... I guess I'm afraid that I'm giving away part of myself that I can't get back. And if I do, I won't ever be the same, after."

" Oh.. Andie. ... You have no idea. You could ask me to do anything and right now I would do it. No matter what." Taking her lovers hands from behind her back she brought them up to her own chest and pressed them against her left breast.

"You hold my heart in your hands. Just a squeeze and I would cease to exist. Despite what you may think or feel you have more power over me in this moment than anyone or anything on earth."

Andie had lowered her eyes. She raised them and looked deep into Shelley's. They were still pressed tight together. With a half smile, " At least wearing these I can look you straight in the eye. Come on lets eat."

Her nervousness had receded as she served the entrée and poured the wine. She paced the meal as they chatted and regained their equilibrium. She cleared the table as Shelley finished the last of her wine. Then handed her a small flat case. Shelley opened it to find a gold chain bracelet with 3 charms spaced around it. Looking closely she recognised a fish water sign for Andie and a lion sun symbol for her. Between the two was a symbol she didn't know. Glancing at Andie she saw it on the kimono. With a smile and a raised eyebrow she silently questioned.

"Peace and harmony, it's Vietnamese. I think. I hope you like it."

"It's lovely. Thank you."

Andie opened the half Dom and poured them each a glass. Then taking Shelley by the hand lead the way to the bedroom.

"Come on lover, before I loose my nerve."

As they entered Shelley took in the scene. The way the bed was made up. The soft scents of lavender, musk and vanilla. No pillows hiding the bed head and the redish purple jelly strap on sitting on her bedside table. Andie took the two half drunk glasses and placed them on the dresser, shrugged the kimono to the floor and leant against Shelley placing the loose sashes tied to her wrists in Shelley's hands. Pulled her close and kissed her deeply, "I am yours. Please be gentle."

"Oh .. Andie love.. you have got me so hot." She took Andie gently down to the bed and ran her hands over her lovers corseted body. Then tied each wrist to the bed head, kissing a palm as she did so. Then to ease the nervous tension that had returned to Andie began kissing her way up and down her body.

"Trust me hon. Only as far as you're willing. I love you." As Andie opened her eyes and nodded. Shelley began to strip.

Over the next 2 days both opened themselves to feelings and gave themselves more deeply than ever before. They gave and took what was offered with joy.

16. Completion

Michelle had been nervous. She had dressed carefully this morning. A pale blue skirt suit with matching lace bra and French knickers. Nude pantyhose and navy silk blouse, shoes and bag. Smart but subtle makeup.

Mr Szmyck, Peter, had been impressed with her appearance and manner. When Sandra, Kate's bank manager friend had been glowing in her praise and sorry for her leaving he had hired her. She had arranged to meet Kate at work at 2. So with a couple of hours to kill she wandered the few blocks window-shopping and occasionally going in to look or try something on.

When a man followed her for half a block she had been initially afraid as he approached. But as his own nervousness showed and she realised he was just trying to chat her up she relaxed. Apologetically explaining she was meeting her boyfriend at 2 and was just killing time. He shrugged and said that if she got tired of him to let him know. Handing her his card he walked away backwards until he almost tripped at the curb. They both laughed and feeling very good she turned and headed to meet Kate.

She was updating some files when Michelle was ushered in. With a smile she stood and with a slight hug and kiss to the cheek," I hear congratulations are in order. You are a newly employed receptionist at WPS Advertising."

They both sat.

"How did you know so fast? I wanted to surprise you." She responded with a slightly sulky expression on her face.

Laughing, "Peter phoned Andie to thank her for putting you forward. Then of course Andie phoned me. That was nearly 2 hours ago....You look very cute playing the sulky teenager. But don't push it kiddo."

That got them both laughing and Kate caught the playful glint in Michelles eye as she looked down with a very subservient 'yes Ms Katherine' and an almost curtsey, which was a little hard to do seated. Kate pulled a large envelope from her desk and pushed it across.

"You might need that. It's your new ID; Passport, Drivers Licence and Tax registration all in your name, Michelle Jane Hennessy. When do you start?"

Michelle almost trembling opened the envelope and looked at the photo on her Drivers Licence then flicked open the passport and scanned the details, name age height etc, then stopped on sex, Female. With tears in her eyes she looked up. Kate was sitting and smiling with a raised eyebrow to indicate... what? Michelle played back the last few minutes and blushed. "Oh, um... sorry Ms Katherine. I start in two weeks. I, um... thank you very much." She blushed again and head down had tears in her eyes.

"Your very welcome Michelle. Now, no tears this is a good day. Alright. By the way when we're out, so to speak, there's no need for formality. We are friends. It's Kate and Michelle, okay. Have you had any lunch yet... no ... right then lets go. There's a nice place just down the block, my treat. When you're a working girl you can pay me back." They both laughed and got up to leave.

"Thank you... um...Kate. I'm very glad we're friends. I'm starved." Laughing again they headed out the door. Lunch was a very pleasant 2 hours and as they wandered back to the office chatting like old friends Kate decided to raise a question that had been on her mind for a while.

"Michelle are you happy?"

With a puzzled frown Michelle stopped and looked a little frightened suddenly.

"Y..yes Ms Katherine I'm very happy. Do you want me to move out when I start work?"

With a laugh Kate wrapped her left arm around Michelle's shoulders, "No silly. I'd be lost without my Michelle. This is just another step in our evolution. What I wondered was do you wish to complete you're transition. You didn't even look at that bank statement. Too busy admiring your photo. But as I promised a little over a year ago I've been paying you. There's nearly 25 thousand in your account now. So you could easily do it soon if you wish."

Noticing the slightly lost expression brought on by this news Kate decided to put the brakes on.

"Just something to think about. As you're just about to start work it would be at least 6 months before you could get time off to do anything about it. Short of quitting anyway. Just give it some thought and we'll talk whenever you're ready. Okay?"

Michelle was somewhat surprised to feel unsure. This was something that she had been working toward for years. But the past year had opened feelings that she hadn't realised existed. She was no longer sure. Did it come down to whether Ms Katherine preferred her as she was? Or as she could be, with surgery?

"Hey. You still with me? ... Wakey, wakey. I didn't mean to upset you Michelle. I sort of thought that was what we were leading to. It's your decision. After all it's your body under the knife, if you go for it."

With a slow mental shake Michelle came back to the here and now, "I'm sorry Kate. I suppose that is what I want. Um... is it what you want? Um... you do sort of own me after all." Then blushing deeply, " Ms Katherine I mean... " tears started to flow.

"Hey hey. None of that. Come on." With her arm still around the smaller woman Kate lead the way back to the office. When they were safely seated and coffee had been delivered and sipped.

"Michelle please listen. I don't own you in any way except as two people give themselves one to the other. Anything else is just our individual nature expressing itself. I hope this last year has been as fulfilling for you as I have found it. But you are free to go your own way any time. It is your life and your body. I am an observer with an admitted keen interest in the outcome. But the decisions are yours."

They sat and talked for a couple of hours, when there was a slight tap on the door and the receptionist poked her head in.

"I'm about to leave Ms Williams. Mr Fleiss has already left. Do you need anything?"

"Thank you no Vanessa. See you tomorrow. I'll lock up."

They sat there and talked. Ordered pizza and coke. Ate and talked. "...so yes I think that I do need to complete things. Um... now that I have the money and know that you approve I can go ahead. But apart from that nothing else changes. I want us to stay the same."

"Michelle I would be honoured to stay as your Mistress. You complete me in many ways and I think it's the same for you. So yes, Ms Katherine will stand by her Michelle." Both got to their feet and hugged the other.

"Come slave. Lets go home." With a big smile, a curtsey and a soft 'yes Ms Katherine' they locked up and left.

Over the next few months Michelle settled into her job and found she enjoyed it more than she expected. But perhaps that would have been true of the bank job as well, had she been Michelle from the start. She made friends and even went on a few girls nights out, though kept the sexual byplay to a minimum. She was already committed after all.

They researched as far as possible various surgeons and the differences in technique. Finally settling on Thailand. If she took holidays near the end of the year, she was eligible for 3 weeks. With the office closed for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Year. That would mean a 6 week break. Perfect.

They visited Dominica's several times over the next few months. A more casual air prevailed than at the expose. Doms got together and chatted while the subs mixed and discussed their Master or Mistress preferences and how they came to be here. Most of the stories were not dissimilar to her own. But a few were sad and pitiful. One was horrible. But she could do nothing.

Later when she told Kate and asked if anything could be done Kate had replied that the police had been brought in some time ago. After several court appearances and counselling sessions it was determined that it was consensual and no action would be taken.

Michelle shivered with the realisation that she could have been in a similar situation and was extremely thankful she had found Ms Katherine.

Two months before they were due to leave they paid another visit to Mr Abraham. Kate had explained that the plate and rings had to go. At first Michelle had been upset and asked if a new 'female' version could be fitted. Kate had explained that due to the necessity of an internal catheter fitting to allow urination the possibility of infection would be too high to be practical. Reluctantly she had acquiesced. Mr Abraham using a hydraulic cutter removed the rings then after a mild anaesthetic cut and covered the 8 holes. Michelle insisted the other 3 stay. Kate was unexpectedly pleased. By the time they were due to leave the small scars were almost invisible.

As the jet took off Michelle asked, "So the first 3 weeks for me with you sitting in the hotel nearby. Then where?"

"Well I thought seeing how close we are we could spend 10 days each in Phuket and on Phi Phi island. Put some money back to the locals after the Tsunami of a year ago. I hear it's really beautiful despite what happened back then."

"That sounds lovely, thank you for everything." Reaching over she took Kate's right hand and kissed the palm gently then locking their fingers together settled back in her seat. Kate was momentarily stunned then smiling widely and with a tear in her eye settled back herself.

I like these guys, so a final Part 3 is percolating gently to round out a trilogy. ... Should be ready soon.

Any thoughts or comments I can be contacted - [email protected] Anything short of abuse welcome.

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

About Dominance and submission and love(from my POV)

I know I'm a bit late to the party here(three years late, matter of fact), but I read some of the comments(those not deleted) and Kristina's comment, and I felt I needed to add my two cents(yeah, right. I'm a pushy bitch, shoot me).

First of all, I want to state clearly that this lifestyle(and that's what it is) isn't for me. Having grown up in a household where beatings were done not out of love, but frustration(mostly to me mum, though I collected a few myself), I can't understand the attraction. Also, I am by nature slightly shy and, I guess the term is, submissive(I'll do a lot to avoid a fight). However, that doesn't mean, in any sense of the word, that I like to be dominated. I don't. Nothing will raise my ire quicker than to have someone push themselves on me in an agressive manner.

However, that is my own opinion, and that doesn't make what I prefer right for everyone out there.

Like some of the readers who commented, I didn't understand the lifestyle myself at first. I mean, who could really enjoy being forced to submit to another? It seemed ridiculous to me.

However, having grown older(and only a wee bit wiser), I've learned that love doesn't always express itself along what I consider my own romantic notions.

I've talked to some in the life, and also to some who have fantasized about it. I've learned that it's not about Dominance or submission; that's only an aspect of the total package. Both partners have to be willing in their roles, or it doesn't work.

As strange as this sounds to some, it's about love. Expressed radically differently than I would, but then it's not about my choices.

I've read some fiction about this, and I must say that Kristina has done a superb job here. She's taken it step by step, making each part clear that both parties are willing participants. Kate, as far as I can see, is not an ogre... she asks for Micheal's(Michelle's) desires, and does her best to fulfill them. She gives Michelle a clear out, any time she wishes, by simply refusing an order. Similarly, she puts money in trust for Michelle so she won't be 'destitute' if she should leave their relationship.

Each step is taken slowly, with Kate being sure that they're both ready for the next level. Sure, I think she made some errors, but nothing that is egregious. All in all, Kate would be a better Dom than most.

Also, Andie's concerns are addressed in a realistic manner. His abhorrence is clear, and respected. It even brings Kate to rethink her relationship at times.

That she gives herself to Shelley eventually is done as an act of love, and while I can see Jezzi's concern's are legit(I suspect she read "Gerald's Game", which scared me to death), I still see it as something two people do in the privacy of their relationship, and Shelley doesn't look to be one to abuse it; rather, she will allow Andie to proceed at her own pace, and only as far as she, Andie, wants it.

Ok, this is already way too long. I just wanted to say that I felt Kristina handled a delicate and controversial subject extremely well. Much better than some I've read on this very site.

Great story.

Norwalker

wow, that's impressive

kristina l s's picture

This little trilogy was an exploration of sorts. Pt 1 was my first effort at writing since school days. Not bad but far from perfect. Pt 2 was a bit playing to the audience with my own spin on such. Pt 3 is I think the best but the least read, so it goes. This piece is the most read of them but the least commented on and yes it did cause a small fracas back when, but all forgotten and forgiven if that's nec.

I suppose I have some fascination with the D/s scene though I don't really understand it and I am not one to abase myself and certainly not for another's jollies. But I don't see that as the raison detre. It is I believe a yin yang thing of shared passion and must be totally understood and consensual to have a chance in hell of working for real. Could I play with it? Maybe, but it would have to be mutual TRUST big time and that is not easy. I think Tigger's stories are among the best at looking at this topic. Most that deal with it either disgust or anger me.

The piece that caused the upset here was the piercing and disguise of Michelle's boy bit. To me it was a variation on the old I hate it I don't want to see it or be made aware of it thing. Sure a bit of kink, but hey... For those interested I got the inspration for that from a story by Maddy Bell called Mikaela and one by Morgan Preece, Mercedes. Some here may know Morgan by another name.

I posted this to FM first as I hadn't discovered BC at that time. I think it had (cough) 2 comments there. I guess it didn't meet the kink needs of those that want such and wasn't sweet enough for the rest. Live and learn. I tried to do a subject I have little understanding of in a way I could possibly see it working and the attendant angst it might cause to others.

Anyway, lovely to see such a thoughtful comment on an oldie. Thank you Norwalker.

Kristina

I just don't understand ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... the appeal of this whole domme/sub bondage thing where tying someone up or letting oneself be tied up - or worse - is supposed to be a way of showing love. I was really disappointed to see Andie cave in and let Shelly tie her up. No matter how much you trust someone, they put you in bondage, you have all the safe words and such in place, and then the person who bound you has a heartattack and withing a couple of days you're dead from dehydtration. BUT that's just me and it IS a free country, and the story is well written and I enjoyed it except for that. Personally I go with Lincoln, "Just as i would not be a slave, so I would not be a master."

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

deleted

deleted


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

As I C It

When the header above the story says, "Dominance & Submission / Bondage" as this one does, you have forfeited the right to make a negative comment about the content because it contains "Dominance & Submission / Bondage."

If you don't want to read about "Dominance & Submission / Bondage" simply skip the story or chapter, as I did.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

deleted

deleted


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Delicate Sensibilities

kristina l s's picture
Oh Dear. It seems I've upset a few people. Repulsed huh, I could probably easily name a dozen stories that are nastier than this, right here on this site. Some very recently. Gasp, imagine, characters in a story expess sexual desire in an untoward manner. The first is an expressed desire by one person that is guided and softened by another. The second is a gentle experiment that will probably not be repeated. I guess you'll have to read part 3 to find out assuming you can be bothered. Whatever I will still respect you in the morning. As long as your not carrying a gun or talking about making me a 'friend for life' Kristina ps the above comments were deleted by the writer after this comment. See heading, enough said.