Tragedy Of The Spirit-Part 6-A New Life... Hope Maybe?

Printer-friendly version
Tragedy Of The Spirit-Revised
Chapter 6-A New Life... Hope Maybe?

By PrairieGirl64

Edited By Stanman63, Proofed By JennFl and Nora Adrienne


Caution this part of the story contains some rape and abuse scenes. Please feel free to post points to improve on or comments. This is true and this reflects what I had to start doing in order to survive. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it very much.

Let me first begin by saying that, although I had a troublesome upbringing for the first 15 years of my life. I began see some hope. A glimmer you might say in the struggle to find some freedom from the abuse and rape that occurred nightly. You would not believe where this spark of hope came from either, as it came from a most unlikely source. I also found a glimmer of strength through this as I confronted my "mother" one day about 10 days before my 15th birthday.

I told her in no uncertain terms, "I was sick and tired of the crap that I was enduring, and you blatantly ignore my pleas for help and assistance"

Her classic response to me was, "You are not aware of what was going on."

I simply got really pissed off and told her, "You certainly do know what was going on and you ignored it and protected your asshole husband and not me. Why?"

She replied, "You simply are not aware of all that is going on here, and you are lying about me!"

I told her. "Fuck off!"

Then she slapped me harder than I think I have ever been slapped before. Of course there were serious repercussions for my outburst as I knew that there would be, but I did not care. I truly had nothing at all to lose. I had no hostages to give to fortune, the horses that I rode, were not mine, and my awards and trophies from 4-H actually pleased them. I was beaten before bed that night.

I should maybe mention to you readers that at 15 I was tall and willowy, weighing at about 120 pounds. I stood at five feet eleven inches and very thin as I was very malnourished. I had essentially been starved and deprived food nutrients along with the minor estrogen intake I had developed size 'A' breasts. I was humiliated and very scared as this torment continued at school, and my style of dress was considerably female, earning more ridicule and abuse from the students.

I also knew that standing against my "father" was a suicide attempt for all practical purposes. He stood six feet six and weighed about 260 and there was no fat on his frame, he was all muscle, even in his brain. My mother stood five foot eight and about 160 and not thin either. In the four remaining years I endured the abuse/rape and harassment, I garnered some money by selling my tackle that I had accumulated over the years from my horse riding.

For some strange reason, my dad wanted me to use fresh tackle whenever I attended a competition, and never seemed to bother about the missing tackle. He always got used tackle for me to use, so he thought that my tackle kept on breaking. But I kept my first set, simply adding new bits to make it look different

as I have mentioned before, I did not have any friends within my community. But I did develop an acquaintance with a fellow horsewoman named Jennifer. She was a bit older than I was at the time. I had met her at one Four-H meeting in a small town not to far from where I lived. She eventually moved to the city and I remained in contact with her via letters. (No email then).

What I did not know then was the role that Jennifer would play in my life. She would become my best friend and confidant in the years to come. She would become my refuge, my haven, a sanctuary from the life that I would choose to lead. Without her, I would not have survived.

I endured so much abuse that I had reached the boiling point, I guess you could say. I was beaten down and badly bruised. I never thought I would get the opportunity to escape and eventually start life anew.

This timely event occurred on the tenth of May. I had made my plan and figured how I could escape. It was not going to be easy. I was sent to bed early after my beating from my father. I cried myself to sleep. I awoke at three AM and gathered my small amount of clothing. two skirts, one dress, two pairs of girls jeans, a pair of sandals, my runners and "my" estrogen meds I stole from my "mother" approximately 4 months supply. I knew that I would need them in order to stay a feminine as I was, not thinking about becoming a boy, if it was possible.

I gathered my journal notebooks and a windbreaker jacket into my duffle bag. I opened my window and tossed my duffle bag onto the ground. I slowly squeezed out of that window and literally fell to the ground. I screeched as I hit the ground. I was in total fear that I was heard and my heart was beating so fast that I was sure I was going to get caught. I paused and waited for ten minutes and then decided to get up and escape that hellhole I thought was my home and my sanctuary.

I slowly made my way through the yard, ducking between fuel tanks and the grain bins and eventually into the trees that surrounded the backside of the farm. All the while I was looking back to see if anyone had noticed my escape. I made my way across our wheat fields and into the neighbors’ fields. Eventually I came across my first slough (water filled muck, low area of land). I walked around this huge area, and I eventually made it to the grid road.

I followed it till I reached the highway that led into town. I did not have a watch on so I guessed it took me about 2 hours or so the get that far. The sun was slowly rising on the eastern horizon. I was walking west.

Once I reached town I walk briskly through it and to the highway that led towards the city. I started walking along the highway till I hoped to catch a ride.

I was wearing my faded jeans (girls) and light blue tank top. I had no bra on so my tiny breasts were bouncing as I walked. My hair was in a pony tail and it was just below shoulder length. Being a natural red head proved a benefit for me.

I suppose I walked about 2 miles along the highway when there was a very loud noise behind me and I turned and I saw a semi trailer truck approaching.

I instinctively raised my hand with right thumb extended. I so hoped to get a ride if he stopped. I needed to escape this area and fast. He pulled up a fare distance up from me and stopped and I ran as fast I could muster to get to this vehicle.

I opened the passenger door and he asked me. "You need a ride?"

I nodded my head. I climbed in and off we went. My nightmare life
in hell was going to be over.

"My name is Darren."

"I am Melissa."

We began some small talk. He asked me, "Where are you headed?"

I replied, "The city."

He responded, "OK."

"Thank you for giving me a ride."

He then asked me. "How old are you?"

I replied, "Fifteen"

I could see on his face a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

He asked me, "Where are you coming from?"

I lied to him and said, "I am on my way to the city and had missed the bus. Where was I heading to?" No need to tell him the real reason. I was scared as it was. I think he noticed my skittishness.

His reply, "Going north to a base camp for miners."

All I did was nod my head. Approximately three hours later he dropped me off in the city and I walked to a mall where I could call my friend Jennifer. I was relieved to be away from hell and had a new challenge and journey about to begin. This journey would take me to all sorts of cities in Canada . This journey would test my endurance and strength to survive. A chance at life, hope, I was so uncertain.......

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos