The Girl in Me -9-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 25-27
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher
 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...

Synopsis: Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.


 
Chapter 25
 
I awoke the following morning and blinked my eyes as I stretched and yawned. I was feeling really girly girlish this morning and the mood struck me! Pink! I rummaged through my dresser and pulled out my matching pair of pink satin comfort bra and hi-cut panties. I always loved how satin lingerie felt - deliciously sinful! As I finished pulling my panty up, I caught sight of my pink blouse hanging in my closet. Off the hangar it went, and I pulled it on over me. It had loose sleeves at the cuffs of my wrists and was of a similar satiny cotton material. I selected a black skirt that went to just below my knees and black stockings.

I finally found the right low cut 3 inch black heels from my collection. I lost myself in thought as I found myself contrasting my bright pink nails against the blackness of my shoes as I ran my nails slowly across the outside of it in a daze.. My pendant, which was magically embedded into my skin (and ribcage bone!) was peeking through between the mediocre cleavage I contained within the blouse. It's almost as if the pendant truly wanted itself shown off to the world! Heck, I wasn't so sure it wasn't manipulating my thoughts for that very purpose!

I hmmph'd and left the pendant alone. I pulled out my dangly pearl earrings and slid one into each ear and watched them in the mirror as I adjusted them to hang evenly. In almost no time, I had applied a light touching of makeup and stood admiring myself in the mirror. This feat of womanhood took many hours of practice to reach this level of achievement. I was getting really good at it too, if I say so myself!

I then brushed my hair out as I was normally doing, with a center parting and tying the rest of my hair behind my head with a cute pink hair tie. This was how I had been doing my hair ever since the first day that I became Morwen. It emphasized my bangs framing my face and the two thin braids of hair I kept on each side in front of my ears. It suited me very well!

After a spritz of perfume, I felt complete. I really felt more mature as a woman after last night. I realized that there had to be a reason as to why all of this was happening to me. I may not know the why, but I knew that I would have to strengthen myself and use what time I had left to make a better future for the daughter I would have in that prophecy. I still was very uneasy with it. I mean, *sigh* … it's like my future isn't even really my own. Could I deviate from what the prophecy said would happen if I really wanted to? Would the magic from the pendant stop me? Or would some higher magic intervene and compel me to go through the actions needed for the prophecy to come true? I really needed to talk with Aleeda about this. I really wanted to know whether or not if I had a choice in this matter.
 
 
Once I had entered the kitchen, I figured that I would I would surprise everyone with breakfast. I put on some eggs and toast - it was simple enough and it helped to keep my mind off of my now destined future. Uggh! Don't you just hate it when you know everything that will ever happen in your life? That was just a joy to know! NOT! I was concentrating so deeply on the eggs cooking that I had failed to notice Mary/Mark behind me, sitting at the table. She startled the bejeezus out of me when I turned around carrying the plate of food to the table! *Heart thumping loudly!* I almost spilled the plate! I gathered my breath from being scared! Whew! I'm ok! I watched her grin with a "What did I do look?" on her face as I then proceeded, more cautiously, to set the plate down.

"Goodness Mary! You startled me!" I breathed out as I was pulling the glasses down from the cupboard.

"I'm sorry Morwen, but honestly, I was just sitting here. Good Morning to you too!" she smiled as I set the glasses down for each person. "But I do have a personal request for you."

"Oh?" I questioned, pausing.

Mary/Mark gathered her courage and in a much softer voice asked, "Would you mind so terribly if you would just call me Mark? I'm not trying to be picky or intimate that you were hurting me. Just… that's who I am, now."

"I'm so sorry… Mark. I've been waiting for you to finally pick a name to go with the man you are going to become. I was wondering what you would want to be called, just, I stuck with what I knew, until you would mention to me otherwise."

Mark replied, "No harm done. I decided last night. It's quiet fitting of me, don't you think?"

I nodded. "You look very much like a Mark to me, and handsome to boot!"

I swear I could see Mark blushing! He hid his face inside his hands and I could see him try to stop from laughing. Mark stifled his embarrassment and was about to say something, when we were interrupted by dad and Aleeda - coming out of Aleeda's bedroom!

"Oh my gosh!" I thought, "The last time I had seen dad with anyone was when I was 3 or 4, and that was when dad and mum was still together!"

And they came out together… holding one another.

Wow!

"Good morning" greeted Aleeda as they came to the table, laughing inside at the site of Mark and I.

Mark and I stood in disbelief for another 15 seconds or more, as I finally regained my composure.

"Good morning. Did you have a good night?" I replied trying not to think about them doing the dirty, and trying not to giggle.

"Oh we had just a great time, Morwen thanks for asking" replied Aleeda, a little embarrassed yet prideful of the newly past event that was still in her mind at the present.

I passed Aleeda and dad their plates and nudged Mark back to reality. I retrieved my plate and sat down, though we were cramped at the table it was cozy it felt like a real family dinner for the first time than even I could remember, we even talked with each other.

"So what do you two have plans for today?" asked Dad.

"I have a date at lunch today" I replied.

"I'm going fishing" replied Mark.

"That sounds good Mary" replied dad, as he has yet to find out about Mark.

"Who with Morwen?" asked Aleeda.

"Nathan" I replied excitedly.

"A fine young man he is, he will do you well" replied dad.

"We have to talk about him Morwen, there is something you should know" replied Aleeda,, a little nervously.

We finished breakfast a little while after as we then sat almost in quiet, when Aleeda rushed me outside. The sky was blue in some areas but grey in others as I noticed it I wished it wouldn't rain on my picnic today. It may be a little vain, but I didn't want a ruined real first date. Aleeda and I walked into the woods, and sat at the spot I would have my picnic today.

"Morwen there is something you should know about Nathan, its nothing totally bad but it will make you have to think over your relationship with him" stated Aleeda.

"What is it, I think I can handle what ever it is" I asked.

"Do you know the differences among Mortals and Witches?" asked Aleeda.

"Of course, Mortals don't have powers, but Witches do" I replied.

"Somewhat true yes, Mortals don't have magical powers but they may possess esp, Witches may possess any powers" replied Aleeda.

"Okay, but what has this to do with Nathan?" I asked.

"Sweety I don't like to have to tell you this, but along time ago it was made law that if a Mortal and a Witch consummate than the Witch may loose her powers unless both are pure of heart, and neither betray the other. Otherwise the Witch will loose her powers and the Mortal will become a Warlock" replied Aleeda.

I was scared when she told me this, but I needed to know more. I than asked "What about Wizards?"

"A Wizard may consummate with a Mortal only during an eclipse" replied Aleeda.
 
 
I felt angry and jealous at that Mark could consummate with anyone so chooses while I have to watch out or risk becoming Mortal, defenseless. Aleeda and I left back to the RV, we hardly talked and I went inside to make my picnic. I had a daughter to think about, but I had this glow inside of myself I could feel for Nathan. I wasn't sure what to do. Maybe just maybe there is a way I could get around it like Mark could.

I set off to the creek in the forest with our lunch and picnic, after redoing my makeup as I had a little downtime, in my room crying thinking about this law that I would have to wrestle with the thought of.

I sat the blanket down, and set up the picnic I was just lighting the candle when Nathan crept up behind me and startled me.

‘Hi Morwen, don't you look stunning" complimented Nathan as he sat down across from me.

I looked into his eyes seeing a sparkle as he fixated on my face, he wasn't looking anywhere else. I thought he was going to steal yet another kiss, but it didn't happen as he surprised me by reaching over and grabbing a carrot stick. I payed attention to his face its muscular face for a teen boy, with noticeable stash and some fuzz on his chin. His eyes peered into my very soul I felt, just as he felt the same way about my eyes.
 
 
The leaves of the old oak bristled in the wind creating a beautiful melody of musical rhythm. The sky was grayer than it had been earlier that morning. We fed each other after Nathan had moved next to me, and we shared lemonade in wine goblets. We ate some sandwiches I had made, peanut butter and Jam. We talked for an hour that seemed like days, sharing most of everything with each other. I felt there was still something that he wasn't telling me, just as I had things I wasn't telling him, but at the moment I didn't care too much. I was fixated on his eyes his face his smile. I wanted to read his mind but somehow I couldn't, it was like the love between us was shielding my telepathy from his mind.

He stole a kiss while I was fixated on him, startling me with the most unbelievable feeling of peace, contentment, and excitement. The world around me stood still for the seconds of bliss that filled me making it seem like an eternal happiness. I was lost in this trance, I didn't want to escape, it was like a pull for more of this feeling. It was addicting, exciting, and just greatness I can't describe.

Nathan must have broken the kiss, I hardly felt anything like relaxed I pulled him to me this time and kissed him with everything I had in me. Nathan rummaged his hands through my hair behind my neck continuing down my back. He felt my hips holding me close not allowing me to escape as his hands tried to get further downwards. I caught it, I don't know how as I was engrossed in this action, I broke the kiss up and said the first thing that came to mind as my mind was foggy.

"Not yet, I want to save it for marriage" I said a little lonely of breaking it up after slapping his hands away from the attempt at heaving up my skirt.

‘What ever you like Morwen, I am sorry if I hurt you, I will wait till whenever you say it alright" replied Nathan lovenly yet a little hurt by the hold back.

I kissed him once more quickly, breaking it up when the rain began to fall on top of us. Nathan helped me quickly to pack up the picnic, he didn't care about his health and just said he would make sure I was safe and out of the rain. He walked me back to the park, I squealed my way to the trailer out of the rain, we stood outside of the RV as we embraced in yet another kiss.

Nathan and I were both sopping wet, my hair was looking like a red wet mop, in need of draining. I invited Nathan in the trailer, which he excepted. Aleeda, dad, and Mark were waiting for us, they tried to hide it but it wasn't like I didn't realize they were watching and listening to our show of affection.

Dad took him home when the storm cleared, that night I couldn't help but think how I wanted to give myself to him right in the woods. I fell asleep in a long night dream, that left me wanting more as the sun shown upon my face the following morning, pulling the pillow close to my face trying to hide the beating light, that alarmed my eyes to wake up and great the day.
 
Chapter 26
 
The following Monday, Mark and I went to the town park, as he wanted to watch the baseball game going on. Boys and sports I don't understand it. I shouldn't have agreed to it as he wasn't paying any attention to the lesson.

"Now pay attention Mark, this isn't as easy as it seems for beginners, it is very difficult" I said as I nudged Mark in the right shoulder.

"Wha..., what? Oh what was the question?" replied Mark.

"Pay attention, gees, now levitate the feather, by staring at it Mark its simple, just tell the feather with your mind that you want it to rise in the air, visualize it and send it the message" I replied.

Mark starred at the feather, for a couple of minutes, it began to shake and then rose in the air about 2 maybe 3 centimetres. It hovered for a couple of seconds than as Mark's concentration was broken, the feather stopped levitating floating gently back down to the ground.

"That was good Mark, you'll only get better at that in time trust me. What broke the concentration though?" I asked.

"I don't know I felt funny, and heard something" Mark replied.

"Well hopefully it was just your imagination" I replied as I started to look around hoping that no one saw our little demonstration.

We packed up and began to leave, Nathan came up to us.

"Hi Morwen, Mark, how are you two doing today, I saw you's over here and thought of coming over to see if you two wanted to do anything" said Nathan.

"Hi Nathan, thanks but we got to be getting back" replied Mark, for us before I could give into his idea.

I was feeling funny, the pit of my stomach ached, my senses enhightened, I sensed danger. I said "Tomorrow" to Nathan and grabbed, Mark and ran.

"Morwen what's wrong?" asked Mark.

"Not sure but I know we have to run and run now so come on and keep up with me " I replied in vast worry and haste.
 
 
We reached a crossing at the lights and I wasn't in good patience I aimed my sight at the lights at its very shine, and chanted three times in hasty verbalization.

Fire
Water
Earth and Air
Change these Lights
So I may bere

I forcefully glared at the lights and then blinked once to cast my spell. The lights changed the very moment my eyes opened. I pulled Mark in a rush across the street.

Somehow I lost the stronghold over him, as he remained over just off the crosswalk. I heard a "Watch Out!", as I felt been thrown in the air with a huge throbbing in my gut and chest. I hit the pavement, as the last thing I remembered was hitting my head on the road, and saw nothing but darkness.
 
 
While I remained in unconsciousness, Mark had run to my aid.

"Morwen, Morwen wake up" yelled Mark worriedly trying to awaken me out of consciousness.

The driver had gotten out of the truck hesitantly. The truck was old like from the 60's, white, looked like Uncle Jesse's truck from ‘The Dukes of Hazard'. This man was in maybe his mid 40's with dark brown hair and los of facial hair, looking like a lumberjack with his plaid shirt and jeans. He had dark rim glasses which if my eyes had been open and I had been conscious would have blinded me to no end as they glimmered from the sunlight as he helped Mark put me in the back of his truck.

The driver was going far past the speed limit, he knew many back roads to get to the hospital quicker, though it was bumpy, my comfort was the last on there minds, my life was there first priority. Mark kept me head in his lap, he was holding a cloth to my forehead, trying to stop too much blood from escaping from my head.

The back roads ended, and we hit the road going towards Ottawa, going 160 in a 120 speed limit was risky and came to a halt within minutes of traveling up the road. The sirens alarmed the driver to pull to the curb and stop to await the typical routine, a traffic cop loves to play.

The cop got out of his cruiser, and proceeded towards the truck when he spotted Mark holding me with the blood stained cloth to my forehead. The officer ran to my aid.

"What happened here, young lady" asked the officer.

Mark didn't care at the moment of the officers use of ‘young lady', as he replied "Help Morwen is hurt, we got to get her to the hospital".

The officer nodded, and went to the front, he talked with the driver for maybe a few seconds.

"Follow me I will escort you, we can get there much faster escorted with my siren EH" said the officer as he departed to his cruiser.

The officer called in his siren, and mission.

"We got one teenage girl, hit by white Ford -Pickup, unconscious, sever cut on forehead from impact to ground, escorting driver of accident with victim to Queensway-Carlton Hospital corner of route 416 and 417, activate siren under code 441776"

There was a small reply and the siren began to blare, followed by the screeching of the cop cruiser tires. The escorting began as every driver pulled to the curb to allow is to pass. It took but 10 minutes to get there, pulling at the emergency entrance doors.

I was rushed in, placed on a Gurney, and rushed to ICU. Mark was told to stay behind as the officer would need to take a statement from him and the driver that hit me and helped to rush me to the hospital.
 
Chapter 27
 
I still laid unconscious. It had been about 9 hours since I first got to the hospital. Mark was sitting in the waiting room waiting for Mum and Richard to get here. Dad and Aleeda had already been waiting the last 6 hours, and dad was the most fidgety. Dad and Aleeda both were by my bedside.

In the entrance to reception, you could hear mum and Richard come in, as they were arguing.

"I don't want to stay very long, I shouldn't even be here" said Richard.

"That is my son in there and I am going to be there for him" replied my mum.

Mark heard that, and arose out of his seat. Walking over to them in a huff, and very protective mood.

"That is not your son in there, that is your daughter" Yelled Mark, loud enough to awaken the dead.

"Mary, your not playing along with his sissy game to are you" replied Richard, rudely.

Mark glared at him with darts in his eyes, "It is no game, you stupid bigot".

Richards face went red, and he opened his mouth ready to strike with something even more venomous to put into words but held back.

"Now her name is Morwen, if you can't except it then leave now" continued Mark.

"I will try" replied Mum.

"I will be come along" replied Richard.

Mark stared at Richard at that to give him only one warning. They then left the waiting room and headed to my stay room 328.
 
 
Dad was holding my left hand and Aleeda was holding my right hand sitting on either side of me as Mum, Richard and Mark entered my room.

Dad and Aleeda got up and left giving them some room to be with me, going to the cafeteria.

Mum came to standing at the foot of my bed and tried to see me, but all she could see was a stranger.

"That is not my son!" mum kept repeating about a half a dozen times before breaking down into tears.

"You are right mum, that is your daughter not your son" replied Mark.

It took several minutes for mum to compose herself, and took a seat on the left of me.

"I will leave to let you's be while I go get a coffee at Tim Hortons" said Richard as he left.
 
 
Mum and Mark were at my sides. Mum was beginning to look at fertile area, and was pondering to ask a rather unique question she thought she would never have to ask.

"Does he still have his penis" asked mum.

"Not that I know mum, she doesn't tell me those things, she is rather a big prude when it comes to her body" answered Mark.

"Well he blossomed well in the chest for his age" replied mum.

"Thankfully you turned out normal, I just don't know where I went wrong with Derek" continued mum.

The room began to shake, and most of everything in it. The unshaded windows showed the sky turn a dark almost black grey. Thunder and lightning to the viciously attacked the ground from the sky and vise versa.

Mum and Mark looked out the window in complete fear and awe. Suddenly Mark caught the reflection from the chair he had been sitting in, in the window. Turning around tapping mum on the shoulder, my brother had caught site of the brother he once new.

In plain sight was the old me, darned up in a black robe, with a staff that stood from the ground to a foot above his head. Derek stood up from the chair.

"So you wonder were you went wrong with me do you, Mortal?" asked Derek rather rudely.

"Um, yes but I thought she was you, you were her" replied mum rather confused.

"Well if you have to know, I was just created, from her inner demons and a rather nice daemon from the underworld, to balance out the world as chaos does to and with any extremely powerful witches, wizards etc" replied Derek.

Mark was bound to do something I had showed her once but warned her before of how dangerous it is. He stood balanced out arms at sides curling the elbows in front.

Electrica Foresa
Electrica Trapa

Mark then proceeded to turn the elbows swiftly indicating Derek as the target. Derek was clever as he had the same powers I do, as he shares them, in a sense shares the style amount etc. Derek raised his staff blocking the spell, saying the following words.

Spheris Reflectica
Electicait Embarko

Mark became encased in the very spell he set up for Derek to be trapped in. The Electrical sphere all around Mark blocking any movement, and any magical retraction. Derek levitated Mark 3 feet in the air, and completed it with another spell, "Levitato placentemo" keeping the levitation as is without the need for concentration.

Richard walked in, and Derek took one look at what he considered a pitiful excuse for a Mortal.

"What the hell is going on here?" demanded Richard.

"Your worst nightmare" replied Derek.

Richard didn't understand what was going on. He began to look round and noticed Mark inside of a levitating spheric cage that was noticeably made out of electricity of some kind. Richards blood ran cold from fear, as he didn't know what to make of it but felt he may have stepped in a moment to soon, as he may be a victim of what ever was possible out of this familiar face that was standing before him. It was then that Richard really noticed who or what this villain was, ‘it's Derek' was all he could think along with ‘how is this possible he is in the bed as a she, but he is also he standing infront of me'. Richards head started to spin trying to open his mouth, without much ability to do so, as he was far to frazzled and his head began to spin making him feel nearly faint.

"What's the matter Richard cat got your tongue? That filthy venomous tongue of yours should be on a snake, if you ask me!" continued Derek grinning mischievously.

Richard noticed the smirk and the hint of sarcasm, he tried to recall Derek being this way before, and only remembered the good nature, respect and maturity. Richard realized that this isn't Derek, at least not the inner Derek he remembered, this person or thing was something different, wrong, evil just couldn't figure it out.

Richard felt he may be able to speak, and asked a question.

"What do you want?" asked Richard scared yet demandingly.

Derek's eyes got wide, the blackness of them shown flame, he grabbed hold of his staff tighter and tilted it to lock the channeling of Richard in proper cast. The top of the staff reaching outfront of Derek pointing directly at Richard as if waiting a charge from a spear, the energy of black and red escaping the staff on command embodying around Richard controlling his very physical actions very painfully as it forced him to crouch down tightening the very muscles as it did so.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that, who do you think I am? I am your superior Mortal, now bow" replied Derek in demanding anger.

"I want you and everyone else to penance for my forgiveness, and then some you filthy Mortal" continued Derek and he let out a devilish chuckle and a horrible grin.

"What are you going to do with me?" asked Richard whose eyes were starting to soften from his tears out of pain and fear.

"Plenty to be concerned about" replied Derek, with that hateful mischievous grin.

My hand began to flinch, my fingers I tried to move. My eyes flickered. I heard little, but enough to know I had to wake up, I tried and tried moaning and groaning along the way.

‘She is waking up so it is time to go" announced Derek as he noticed my movements and hearing my sounds.

He called mum next to Richard and pointed his staff at them yet again. Mum and Richard were both in fear as they pondered there possible fate, though they did not get what they thought they would. Derek said a few words ‘Milintinia subtahl essedenlia' which shrunk them to miniature size, about the same size as Thumbelina would be.

The grey sparks faded from the staff, Derek picked the screaming victims up by his thumb and index finger of his left hand while holding on his staff with his right hand and put them in his Cape pocket.

Derek went into the closet and took my purse rummaging around in it, to find some of my Viles of potion, one for particular he was looking for was my transportation infusion. Coming to it, he grabbed the 3, all that I had then he threw purse to the ground, and pocketed two of them and threw the other at his feet. Disappearing in a cloud of pink smoke and golden crystal orbs. Releasing Mark from the cage he was in, falling unkindly on the floor.


 
To Be Continued...

Thank you too Sephrena Lynn Miller for the help and assistance with my story :)

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

OK, I'm lost. Is Derek going

OK, I'm lost. Is Derek going to be like "he whose name can't be mentioned" and our heroine like Harry Potter? Just wondering is all. J-Lynn

More like Her Hyde

Talk about your split personalities...

Huggles,

Winnie

Huggles,

Winnie
Winnie_small.jpg

This Is Starting To Sound Like

Star Wars! Where is the Death Star?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Erin!

What have you been drinking?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita