Something Different For A Change: Chapters 1-7

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

A closet crossdresser leaps into an unknown new exciting job. How exciting, he is yet to find out.

Story:


This is a work of fiction.
Any resemblance with real people or real events is purely coincidental.

This story has a TG subject, if that offends you, or is illegal for you to read, stop reading now! This story also contains graphical sex scenes, the same warning counts for those too.

This story may be spread, archived, printed, shredded or shot to the moon without my permission, as long as the content isn't changed and no money or any other gain is obtained.

(c) 2005-2006 Jennifer Matisse.
[email protected]

Special thanks go to the lovely people at TG_General_Fiction_Chat and also those at Gabyzone, for the encouragements, support, ideas, proof reading and constant prodding for me to write more.

Something different for a change.

Intro.

Loud melodic Trance was blasting from the speakers at a deafening volume. The silver gray 1998 classic sports car was flying low at approximately three times the allowed speed limit for internal combustion cars. With the prices of fuel these days it must’ve been burning an hour’s wage per kilometer. The driver laughed at that idea and pressed the accelerator all the way down. The engine purred like a content kitten and speed increased even further.

Suddenly smoke started to come from the engine, blinding the driver. At the same time the accelerator stuck in the full down position. The driver grinned, patted his silent passenger on the shoulder and unbuckled both his, and his deadly silent passenger’s seatbelt, then as if practiced got out of the drivers seat and moved to the back. The car, still accelerating, was quickly approaching a bend in the road, while blazing flames came from the engine, blasting inside though the dashboard, scorching the silent passenger. Quickly buckling the seatbelt in the backseat, he braced himself, not a second too late, as the car reached the bend in the road.

After a seconds long ‘Dukes of Hazard eat your heart out’ flight, the car hit the water of the canal with a huge splash. The person in the back almost passed out from the sudden deceleration. The water short circuited the electric windows, which went fully open, thus accelerating the sinking motion of the car as more water rushed in. The seatbelt was quickly unbuckled and a small air tank was pulled from the holder that would usually hold a small fire extinguisher. Exiting the now completely submerged car went fairly easy with the windows open. The driver commenced swimming in the opposite direction the car had came from, leaving his silent and scorched passenger behind in the quickly deeper sinking car.

Chapter 1. On my way — But where to?

The engines spit out fire
I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air
And I love to watch the clouds,
and the mountains and the sky,
swish around a cocktail the stewardess brings by.

I relaxed in my seat while I listened to Albert Hammond on my MP3 player. The airplane was taxiing towards the run way as the seatbelt light came on with a distinct 'pong' sound. I grinned at my own music choice for the trip. It was quite fitting for the circumstances. The title “I don’t wanna die in an air disaster” was a moot point though, as technically I already had died.

The airplane finally arrived at the run way and stopped for a minute. Then the acceleration started and I rewind the song to let the sensation fall together with the lyrics.

Unfortunately, after the seatbelt sign went off, there wasn't a stewardess coming with a cocktail. I loosened the seatbelt a bit and tried to get comfortable in the slightly too small economy seat. While I'm not exactly tall with my 1.80m, I never can get comfortable in those darned seats.

I wished I had the money for one of those new suborbital planes which 'fly' most part of the trip just outside the Earth's atmosphere and take less than half of the 7 hours I had to endure now.

The guy next to me unfolded his newspaper, stealing some of the little space I had already. Reading was a good idea though, I thought, so I pulled my tablet from the small bag I had pushed under the seat in front of me according to the instructions of the flight personnel. I booted up the tablet's GUI in seconds and started looking for the story I had downloaded earlier, while I was bored waiting for my plane, at the airport.

The next 7 hours went by without anything worth mentioning. They guy next to me was like me not interested in small talk, and while he snored I had been reading for most of the time, taking short breaks to stare outside or to let my neck muscles recuperate. I had just finished the long story when the seatbelt sign came on again. While putting away the tablet I made a mental note to thank the writer for letting me read the early draft of his latest work, if I ever got time for it in the near future, thinking about what that near future had in store for me, I doubted it. It probably wouldn't be smart anyway.

The pilot gave us the usual weather report and other trivia, a few minutes before we started our descent. Looking out through the small window I could see the distinctive skyline of the city, which confirmed we had indeed arrived at the destination that was printed on my ticket.

Chapter 2. Arrival — With a surprise.

The immigration officer looked at my passport, then looked at me, and then consulted his terminal. Bored and tired from the flight and the slow progressing of the queue I hardly managed to suppress a yawn. He looked at me again, typed something on his terminal keyboard, then stamped my passport and wished me a pleasant stay, while handing me back my passport.

Since I hadn't checked in a suitcase, waiting for it was spared and I proceeded to move in the direction of customs. The two gorilla sized men in slightly too tight uniforms didn't even give me a second glance while I walked through the green section, indicating I had nothing to declare.

“Dan! Over here!”

I looked in the direction of the familiar voice and saw Denise waving, a big smile on her face. The arrival area wasn’t as crowded as I thought it would be, but then again it was 3am. The few people waiting for their friends and loved ones were quiet and half asleep. The early hour didn’t seem to temper Denise’s enthusiasm, though. She started to walk towards me and I started to walk a bit faster towards her. Two seconds later we were in a tight embrace, hugging each other tight, kissing and forgetting the world around us for a short time.

“I’ve missed you.” I said to her, stating the obvious.

“I’ve missed you too.” She said, just before kissing me deeply again, giving the now more awake people surrounding us a good show. I dropped my hand baggage to hold her closer and enjoyed the kiss, while softly stroking her back.

“That all you brought?” Denise asked, pointing to my small bag pack, after our lips finally parted and I had to breathe again.

“Yeah, I figured I would only need a change of underwear, and some other essentials, since the rest will be taken care of.

“Oh pooh, what about all that underwear I got you?”

“Knowing you, I know it wouldn’t fit me anymore after they’re done with me. Am I right?”

Denise didn’t reply, but just stuck her tongue out at me, which was enough to confirm my suspicions.

“Let’s go, I have a car waiting”

With that we started walking. Leaving people disappointed that we didn’t continue the show. Once outside, Denise led the both of us towards a long black limo, parked in a VIP reserved parking spot.

“A limo?” I asked, more in surprise, than as an actual question.

“I always travel in style.” Was the witty answer. Of course that was total bull, but I just shook my head and continued walking towards the black limo.

Suddenly a huge explosion threw both of us backward, blasting shrapnel all around and breaking glass windows in a radius of several hundred meters.

Dizzy, but still more or less conscious I crawled up onto my knees. The black limo had turned into a huge fireball. Even from 50 meters away I could feel the heat. Shielding my eyes I looked away and with fear in my heart tended to Denise. Thank God! She seemed to be just as dizzy as I was, but was still in one piece.

“What the hell was that?”

“You tell me, I just got off an airplane.” I replied, knowing even less about what just happened than she ought to.

“Lets get out of here! Whoever blew up our ride must have noticed the explosion was a bit premature.” Denise stated, while she pulled herself up to her feet on my outstretched arm.

A small crowd was already gathering, watching the burning wreck that had once been an expensive car. In the distance sirens could be heard and I saw the blue flashing lights that were accompanying them getting closer.

Denise pulled my hand while I was still staring in disbelief.

“Let’s go Dan!”

With that we started to run towards a parking lot. While it was quite dark in the lot as the few fluorescent lights didn’t give much detail, she seemed to know exactly which way to go. After a few hundred meters she stopped at a car, while pulling a set of keys from her handbag. The car was a poop brown Volvo, with dents all over. Not asking anything about the car yet I moved towards the passenger side and got in, just after Denise unlocked the car and got in on the drivers side.

~~~~~

The engine started without a hitch, and despite the outer looks of the car, the engine seemed to run just fine. Denise backed the car out with expert grace and then started to follow the signs towards the exit of the parking lot. After what just happened I made sure my seatbelt was on.

“Don’t we need a ticket to exit the parking lot?”

“Got it covered.” Denise responded, while pulling one out from under the sun visor.

As expected we had no trouble exiting the parking area, and within minutes were on the highway, driving away from the airport. Two hours passed without either of us saying a word. Denise concentrated on driving while I was just staring outside, first with my mind mostly blank, but then the events that just happened at my arrival started going through my head. I had kept my cool long enough, but now it was getting a little bit too much for me. First the exploding limo, and now we were on our way in a different car, which seemed to have been there in the parking lot just for this purpose. But just when I was about to open my mouth, a mobile phone started to play an annoying ring tone. Denise fetched it from her handbag, pressed a button and stuck the detachable earpiece in her ear, all in one fluid motion.

“Hi chief, yes we had a little trouble at the airport, but plan B worked out pretty well and we’re on our way to HQ. He’s alive? Ah thank god! Yes, typical Charley to take a leak while has to be on duty.”

Denise continued the conversation for a few minutes longer, but I tuned out, thinking about what I’d gotten myself into. When Denise offered me an exciting job on the other side of the pond, she was grossly understating the exciting part. I studied her face and appearance while she was talking to the ‘chief’. Her almost flawless skin, big brown eyes, perfectly shaped nose and full lips, all perfectly framed by her long straight brown hair.

“What’re you looking at?” She said, while turning her face towards me after she had ended the call and put away the phone.

“Just looking at your beautiful face, hon.”

“Envious?” She ask jokingly.

“Oh, no. I’m know I’m much prettier than you.” I retorted while grinning.

She smiled, but then her face turned serious again. “I guess you want to know what this is all about.” Denise stated. I nodded my head as a gesture of indicating that I would, and urging her to continue.

“Well then, I guess I should start with telling you what this new exciting job I recruited you for actually is.” She paused for a second, as if she tried to think where to start.

“Nah, don’t bother to explain, I love surprises like having my ride blown up in my face, and seeing that it was more or less expected to happen.” I said while making a gesture involving our current means of transport. “But by all means enlighten me.”

“I know you’re a bit upset, but from the way you’ve handled yourself till now, I know I’ve made the right choice with you.” Denise said, while sounding a bit defensive.

“Hah! A bit upset is mildly put! I trusted you when I decided to take your offer without been told too many of the details. I want to know everything or I’m out. So talk!” I had kept my cool long enough, but now we were relatively safe I let my emotions surface.

Conveniently a resting place just came up and Denise took the opportunity to get off the highway. Seeing where we were going I kept in my emotions for a minute longer.

The car stopped at the deserted resting area. At 5:20 in the morning I wasn’t surprised how empty it was. The sudden silence seemed to calm my nerves, so after a few minutes of silence, it was Denise who broke that silence.

“Lets sit outside on that bench, and I’ll tell you everything you want to know.”

Without saying a word I unbuckled myself and got out of the car. In the east, a small amount of light was starting to emerge, indicating the night was coming to an end. As I sat down on the bench, looking in the direction of the emerging light, Denise sat down next to me. I put my arm around her and she snuggled against me. We sat quietly enjoying each others warmth while we watched a beautiful sunrise. This crazy night had come to an end, and with that I expelled the last of my emotions with a sigh.

“Lets get moving again.” I said to Denise. “You still owe me a full explanation, but that can wait till after we’ve arrived where ever you’re taking me.”

Denise stood up out of my embrace and turned to me. She looked deep into my eyes, then put her hands on my face and kissed me passionately. The kiss lasted for several minutes before she broke it, and looked back into my eyes again.

“Dan, some day you’ll realize just how special you are. Yes, I owe you an explanation, and much more. Let’s get going again, the Chief is already worried enough about us.”

With that, Denise pulled me up and we walked back in the direction of the car. I half expected it to blow up, but nothing happened, so I grinned and shook my head.

Before I got into the car again, I had a last glimpse at the peace of this resting place, a rabbit had been nibbling on some plants not so far away from the bench we had sat on, and some birds were singing their morning songs. Denise started the car and we drove off towards, to me, unknown things to come.

Chapter 3. The end, and a new beginning — A short flashback.

With a loud splash the burning silver gray sports car hit the water, extinguishing the flames, quickly sinking into the dark water of the canal. People stopped their cars to call the alarm number and check out the scene to see if anyone managed to come out of the water. Nothing happened… No one came out, and the ripples in the water ware quickly gone, as if nothing had happened. People, still shocked, were looking at the water when the police and fire brigade finally arrived. Divers began getting ready to enter the water while the police were keeping people at a distance, taking statements and traffic flowing again. The divers had trouble finding the car in the deep canal, but finally after several hours they did. Obviously no living person was found, only the scorched remains of what appeared to be a man.

On the other side of the canal a figure in wet clothes was watching the scene from within what appeared to be a deserted houseboat. After the car was lifted out of the water, the body extracted from it and zipped up in a body bag, people started to leave. The show was over. Feeling safe enough now, the figure in the houseboat started to look for the hidden cabinet that should be there. After a few minutes fiddling with several panels, one came loose, revealing a large sports bag. The bag contained a towel, clothes, shoes and a smaller bag with toiletries and some other things like a tablet PC, a cheap MP3 player, an unmarked debit card, a passport and a mobile phone. Minutes later the figure emerged from the houseboat, and walked in the direction of a bus stop.

In a black Mercedes on the other side of the canal a large man put down a pair of binoculars. He fetched a mobile phone from his pocket, pressed two buttons and put it against his ear. In his huge shovel like hands the phone look like a toy for a toddler.

“The subject has left the location and is on the move. Keep you posted. Out.”

He put the phone back in his breast pocket and picked up the binoculars again, to see the subject in question entering a bus that just had stopped.

~~~~~

The greedy payment terminal in the bus swallowed my debit card and deducted the money needed for my trip to the train station. For a second I contemplated about going home first to pick up some more stuff, but I decided against it. Running into someone I knew would jeopardize the plan. I closed my eyes and went over the events that had lead to today’s.

Denise had contacted me about three weeks ago, asking me if was still interested in the exciting but mysterious job she had been talking about. After two months of total silence I was a bit surprised, as I had thought I‘d lost her and she had moved on. She told me she still loved me very much and would love to see ‘me’, and especially work together. Me being Danielle, the persona we had created months earlier.

We’d had a great time together, shopping, going out, or fooling people who knew the other me, Dan. After Denise had left, Danielle had eventually left too. Of course the choice had been easy. Albeit a lot of fun and maybe in different circumstances I would’ve made the change happily, in my current job it would have been impossible. My colleagues at the steel factory would have never stopped laughing, and the management would have had a problem assigning me to the right changing room. The were rules and regulations for transsexuals, but those mostly applied to people who intended to travel the full trip. Not me, I was happy looking and living like a woman, but no scalpel would ever touch me down there. So Danielle was hung away in my closet and put away in drawers and I went back to my boring job, trying to forget about Denise.

The plan Denise had put together for me was easy. I would change my appearance slightly, fake my death and with the fake passport she would send me, I’d take the first flight out of the country.

*Faking my death?’ What kind of job was she offering me?* I envisioned James Bond in a dress, but then discarded the spy option. Her point seemed to be that I needed to completely burn all my bridges behind me and leap into a new unknown life, I reasoned. How little did I know… But leap I did. Alas, into a canal in a burning car first, but the new life was looming. Stealing that dead body from a fresh grave hadn’t been on my list of things to accomplish in life, but hacking the dentist’s computer had been fun. My ruminations ended when the bus stopped at the train station.

~~~~~

When the computer guided bus left the bus stop, I walked towards the station entrance. Checking the timetable I saw that, for a change the timing had been perfect; 5 minutes left to walk to the right platform before the train to the airport arrived. I managed to find a working ticket machine and again paid with the debit card. It would have been faster to use my normal card, but that one was in the wallet on the body that was supposed to be me. I walked towards the platform, passed the revolving bars at the ticket checkpoint and sat down on a plastic seat. Three minutes later the train arrived. I was shocked; it arrived right on schedule. This had to be a good sign, everything had been going very smooth so far.

~~~~~

A black Mercedes started it’s engine and drove away from a parking place near the train station, after the driver watched the subject exit the bus that just had arrive, and walk towards the entrance. Again a short phone call followed.

“The subject has entered the train station. Our operative at the airport can continue the surveillance. Out.”

~~~~~

My shoulder length peroxide blonde hair had come loose during my the bus trip, so I sighed and fetched another rubber band from my bag. Tying it back in some sort of a pony tail, I looked at my reflection in the train window. The color suited me well I decided. Of course Denise had more or less forced me to dye it this color, as the fake passport she had sent me had my picture on it in this color. That picture had been taken a few months ago, with me wearing a wig. She had probably picked this one on purpose. It showed me as male, yet slightly effeminate. I hadn’t had a haircut for several months and it had started to bug me a little, but now that I was going to take the job Denise had offered me I reckoned it would suit me quite nicely. She had only hinted about the details, but I was sure that I’d be spending more time being Danielle than being Dan. For the duration of this trip I was John Smith though. *How creative.* According the passport I was a resident of the state I was going to, so I had practiced the accent that I was supposed to have, both in male and female intonations. Denise should be impressed.

~~~~~

Checking in, passing customs and all the security checks had been remarkably easy. According to their computers I had been on a business trip for a week and was on my way home. The tax free shops started to become boring so after I while I walked towards the gate.

As I sat down in the waiting area at the gate I took the tablet from my bag, booted it up and started to browse a little on the internet, remembering I had promised to read a story one of my online friends had sent me, I checked the e-mail account I had set up in my screen name and downloaded the story to the tablet for later reading.

A small spike of guilt came over me when I thought about the disappearing act I was pulling, leaving the friends I had online guessing what had happened to me. Some of them had been closer to me than my family had ever been, even though none of them knew my real name. Odd, how one can be so close, and yet so distant.

“Is this seat free?”

A pleasant female voice interrupted my mental rambling. I looked up and saw a young woman, mid twenties maybe, with a pleasant face. I looked around and saw that most of the other seats in the waiting area were either taken, or next to families with whining kids.

“Of course, please sit down.” I answered while removing my bag from the seat next to me and putting it on the floor in front of me.

“Thank you.” She replied. “I’d rather sit here, than next to those kids.” She nodded in the direction of a particularly loud and annoying pair of kids.

“I’m sure I’m much better company than them.” I answered, using the accent I had practiced, while giving her a smile.

“Going home as well?” She asked. Which meant that my accent was good enough.

“Yeah, although I would’ve liked to stay a bit longer than a week.”

We continued talking for another thirty minutes, with me offering more details about my fake identity, which I actually made up on the fly, as I had never thought about needing a background story for the short time I would be using this identity. Then the boarding call was made and I lost her in the crowd when everyone started getting up and moving in the direction of the waiting airplane.

Chapter 4. Someone has a lot of explaining to do — But will we be any wiser?

We had left the highway several minutes ago. The further away we went from the main roads, the smaller the roads seemed to become, until it was hardly wide enough for two cards to pass each other. Dense vegetation would’ve made it hard to even leave the road on foot. After driving for half an hour longer, the vegetation on the side of the road suddenly cleared up and made room for open fields with neatly mowed grass.

“I take it we’re almost there?” I asked, deducing this from the fact that we were driving towards a large mansion.

“Why, what would make you think that?” Was the slightly sarcastic reply from Denise.

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe that HUGE mansion that we seem to be going to.” Was my counter reply, matching her sarcasm level quite nicely, if not surpassing.

We reached a large metal gate in a flamboyant Victorian style. Denise stopped the car in front of the gate, next to a very modern, and out of place looking console.

“Wait in the car, I’ll be right back.” Denise said with a bit of a sigh in her voice, while unbuckling herself and getting out of the car.

Denise walked towards the console and stopped in front of it. Looking though the open window on the drivers side, I could see her bending her head towards to console. Retina scan, I gathered. Next she put her palm on it. “Hmm, finger prints as well?” I thought. “Very thorough. What kind of place is this?”. When I heard her starting to sing ‘Marry had a little lamb’ I really started to wonder. Voice pattern recognition too?

“Auch!” Came from the direction of the console.

I figured a blood sample has been taken in a painful way. DNA scan as well? Geez, they’re not over doing security here at all! When a snake like object extended itself from the console, and maneuvered itself to Denise’s armpit, I lost it. Laughing myself silly, I noticed the pressure in my bladder.

“Will you stop laughing!” Came from outside the car.

The gate opened and Denise got back into the car. With a red face she buckled up again and started the car. I tried to stifle a giggle, but couldn’t help myself and it slipped out, then, almost peeing myself, I laughed myself silly again.

“The Chief believes in security.” Was all the explanation she would offer me for now. “Now stop laughing!”

“Alright, alright. But hurry up. My bladder is on yellow alert.”

Denise grinned and started to drive slower. I looked at her and stuck my tongue out.

“You better be prepared to use that later.” She grinned, while she accelerated to a normal speed again.

The mansion grew larger as it came closer. Individual details could be made out now. The gate had me put off balance about my expectations; the mansion looked very modern, and nothing like the Victorian style I had expected.

Denise pressed a button on a remote she had taken out of somewhere, when I hadn’t been looking. A large garage door opened in a wall of one of the smaller buildings attached to the main building. We drove through the door. I was surprised when we didn’t end up in a garage, but were driving down into what seemed to be a secluded underground car park.

~~~~~

Denise parked the car near what appeared to be an elevator. As we got out of the car, I looked around the well lit car park. The limos and a few expensive sports cars that were parked along side our dented Volvo, made it look slightly out of place among them.

The elevator doors opened silently, accompanied by a nice hotel like ‘pong’ sound. A quick peek at the buttons revealed that this place harbored more secrets, as the round buttons were marked from -20 to +2. Denise pushed the button marked +1 and the doors closed immediately. Seconds later they opened again with the same ‘pong’.

Looking into the hallway the elevator had opened to, I half expected to see numbered doors. But it looked like you’d expect from a large mansion; pleasantly carpeted floors, decorated walls, and sun lit windows, through which the morning sun was beaming brightly.

“Follow me. I expect the Chief wants to see us right away.” Denise said, while grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

“But I need to go to the toilet first.” I intentionally whined like a little kid. “And I need a shower, shave, clean clothes…”

“Alright you little brat. Go that way, first door on the right.” Denise indicated, pointing in the right direction. “Now hurry. I’ll wait here.” She said, while swatting my behind.”

The deep carpet muffled any sound while I walked silently in the indicated direction. Behind the door a positively huge bathroom revealed itself. Not wasting any time admiring the ceramics I did what I came for. After washing my hands and giving my face a splash of water, I hurried to rejoin Denise. Slightly refreshed but anxious for things to come, I went along to see the Chief.

~~~~~

It occurred to me that the first floor is a strange place to have an office. One would expect it to be on ground level, at least in a place like this. My train of thought was interrupted when Denise knocked on the door we had stopped in front of.

“Please come in.” A bright female voice sounded from inside the room.

I followed Denise into a spacious, sun lit room. Large windows let the morning sun shine in every corner of the room. The source of the voice that had called us in, appeared be a beautiful young woman, with long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in a, slightly too short for comfort, nurse uniform, which accented every curve of her lovely body.

“Oomph.”

A soft but unexpected punch in my side from Denise had me almost bending over, but stopped me from gawking at the beautiful creature in front of us. Grinning foolishly, I tried to hide my embarrassment.

“This way, the Chief is waiting for you.” The nurse said with a smile on her face.

We followed her though a curtain, into an equally bright room, with a hospital bed against the wall facing the windows.

“Glad you’re alright, Denise. We’ve underestimated the opposition.” The man I gathered was the ‘Chief’, stated. “leave us alone for now Beth. Thank you”.

The nurse, whose name was Beth, I now knew, left through the curtain, while I carefully didn’t watch her.

“Yes, that’s why I want to start Dan’s training as soon as he can walk again, after the doc is finished with him.” Denise replied.

“Oh crap, she hadn’t been joking at all about that.” I thought.

“You can come closer Dan, I won’t bite.”

I moved closer. “Why grandmother, you have such big teeth!” I exclaimed.

The Chief chuckled. “I see what you meant Denise. He’s going to be perfect for the job.”

I smiled, then got serious again. The scene at the airport had shocked me, and made me very well aware about the seriousness of what was going on. Whatever was going on anyway, which I hoped to find out soon, now that I had arrived at the intended destination.

Both Denise and the Chief saw the seriousness return in my face. “So, what’s the schedule for the rest of the day?” I asked after a few seconds of silence.

“The household staff have arranged a room for the two of you on the second floor. That is, if you don’t mind sharing.” He said smiling. “After you’ve showered and taken a nap, Denise will answer any question you might have. I’ll see you later again for dinner, while we discus the things ahead. And now, I must rest,” he finished.

The conversation had been short, but from the circumstances I gathered that his health wasn’t too great, and his stamina not very much better. Out of nothing the nurse appeared again, to escort us out.

~~~~~

Back in the elevator, Denise punched me in the side again, but this time I was ready for it, and her soft hit was harmless. Quickly I grabbed her wrist and pulled her against me. Looking into her eyes, I saw that she had missed as much as I had her. Pushing my lips against hers, I initiated a passionate kiss, which didn’t last long, as the elevator arrived on the second floor in seconds.

“We’ll see if we can finish what you just started after you’ve had a shower. You smell like airplane.”

“I take it, that’s not a good smell. Where to?” I asked, while looking at another large hallway, feeling a bit lost.

“I’ve stayed here before, so I guess it’ll be the same room. Follow me.”

Denise was back in take charge mode again, so I just followed. We hadn’t made more than 10 steps, when a small woman in a demure maid uniform exited the room we seemed to be heading to. From her looks I gathered she was either Mexican or from a central American country. As she turned towards us I could make out that she was in her fifties and had once been a beautiful woman, 20 years and 20 kilograms ago.

“Good morning Denise, it’s good to see you again. Your usual room is ready. Why don’t you introduce me to your handsome friend?” She spoke with a slight Hispanic accent.

“Maria, this is Dan, you know we’ve talked about him before.”

“It’s good to meet you, Dan. Denise has told me a lot about you.”

“Pleased to meet you Maria.” I returned. “I hope I can live up to whatever Denise has told you about me.”

“You already do.” She said with a smile. “I’ve hung your clothes in the closet, so you’ll have something to wear after you get out of these smelly ones. Put them in the hamper and I’ll take care of it.”

“Thank you, Maria.” I said, while I wondered which clothes she was talking about, as I hadn’t brought any with me.

“We’ll talk more later, I have plenty of work left to do this morning.”

Denise and I entered the room after saying bye to Maria. As soon as the door had closed, I dragged Denise towards the large bed, while resuming the kiss I had initiated in the elevator. Denise returned it passionately while both of us started to shed clothes. Stroking her beautiful body, I laid her down on the satin sheets while she moaned softly.

I shifted my attention to her lovely C cup breasts. Cupping them in my hands, I squeezed them gently. If I had any doubts about whether or not my efforts were having an effect on Denise, her hard upright nipples were telling me enough. After breaking our passionate kiss, I put my lips to work on a nipple, while gently rubbing the other with my hand. Her moans got louder as she arched her back. Suddenly she grabbed me and flipped us over, leaving her on top.

“Hmm, nice trick.” I told her.

“You might not like my next trick.” She grinned.

Grabbing my hard member, her grin got wider. Not knowing what she was up to, I wondered what was coming next.

“Ouch! That hurts!”

When she kept hold and started to pull harder, I hand no other option than to get up and follow her. Denise had gotten up before me, and started to pull me along towards the bathroom.

“No sex before you’ve had a decent bath, mister!”

“Ow! You!” I exclaimed, while following her inside the large bathroom.

Once inside she let go of me, and I sighed in relief. That was not what I had expected. Well actually, knowing Denise, I should’ve expected it. Looking around, I noticed that the bathroom we just entered looked even more elaborate than the one I visited in the hallway earlier. The large bath was already filled with steaming bubbly water, probably Maria’s work. Giggling, Denise went in first, beckoning me to join her.

The hot water was very soothing. Lying back relaxed, there was enough room in the large bath for both me and Denise to stretch our legs, I felt the muscles in my back relax after the hours of torture on a airplane seat.

“Ahh, I so needed this. Sorry for trying to jump your bones earlier.”

“That’s okay, Dan. I haven’t seen anyone for those months we’ve been apart either. I’m just as horny as you.”

Being tired from the fight and the ride afterwards, it took me a few seconds before the penny dropped.

“Either? How would you know if I haven’t seen anyone? For all you know I could’ve been sleeping around with dozens of girls.”

“I know you haven’t.”

“How?”

“Alright, I might as well tell you now. You’ve been under surveillance ever since I left. Every single move you made, except in the privacy of your house, was reported to HQ. We were very impressed by the, I must say spectacular way, you faked your death.”

“I don’t know what to think about this revelation. Should I be angry, or should I be flattered?”

This was way more complicated than my wildest fantasies could’ve come up with. They had been monitoring me for months and I hadn’t suspected a thing. These people were very good at what they were doing. But why me? Maybe Denise had read my mind, or maybe I had been vocalizing that question, as the answer followed promptly.

“I knew you have a great potential for this job. Having you stage your own death was the last test to see if I was right about your potential. You sure didn’t disappoint me with that.”

“What if I had failed?”

“Lets just say that the authorities wouldn’t have found any traces to us.

“Hmm, I’ll take your word for that. But again the question; why me? I’m sure there are plenty of guys more qualified than me for, what I gather, is some Impossible Mission type work.”

“You’re not too far off about the latter, but don’t underestimate yourself. You have some very unique qualities. Some of which I intend to exploit right here right now.”

With that Denise pressed her soft body again mine, kissing me with passion. This time she was the aggressor, which I didn’t mind one bit. The hot soothing water had softened me, but within a second I was hard again. Denise noticed that, as my hard member pressed against her. Without hesitation she repositioned herself, put her arms around my neck and impaled herself on my rigid member. We both moaned in unison, as our bodies intertwined, her hard nipples poking against my chest, she rode me with vigor.

Big waves of water were gushing over the side of the tub, but we didn’t care less as we were both on the rocky road towards orgasm. My hands kneading her buttocks helped Denise speed up, as she now was humping me even faster. By the way her muscles were clamping me tight with every downwards motion I knew she was very close to coming, and I knew just how to push her over the edge.

Removing my hands from her bottom, I slid them towards the perfect breasts, that were rubbing against my chest, squeezing them hard but yet gently, then rubbing the hard nipples with my thumbs.

“Oh yes, Dan!” She exclaimed, followed by a loud moan, which I’m sure heard three floors down, Denise came. Her incredibly sexy outburst, as well as her muscles gripping on my hard pole, sent me over the edge as well. With a slightly less loud moan, I cried out her name as I exploded inside her.

Catching our breath we just stayed entangled, holding each other tightly. After our breathing slowed down, we kissed again. Slower, but with the same passion, still in the same position, with me inside her.

“Lets wash your hair.” Denise said, while she grabbed a bottle of shampoo, just within reach.

Within seconds my head was a foamy wet mass, with Denise massaging my scalp. Her motions combined with two lovely breasts just millimeters from my eyes, made me hard again. Denise noticed something stirring inside her again, and intensified the massaging motion, while rocking her hips.

“Up for round two?” She asked grinning.

“Do you need to ask?” I said, then kissed her deeply before she could reply.

“Mmles mwash yerm hr t fsmmt.” She mumbled through the kiss.

“Hmm?”

“Let's wash out your hair first.” She said when I pulled my lips away from hers.

With that I grabbed the shower head behind her and started the water flowing at a nice temperature.

“Close your eyes.” Denise said, as she took the shower head from my hands.

While she washed out my hair, which had gotten quite long, she never stopped moving her hips. Once again I put my attention to her lovely breasts, this time pinching her nipples gently. I was rewarded with a squeal and a jet of water directly in my face from the shower head. Apparently I had done something right, so I continued my efforts. As Denise worked herself up and down on my throbbing pole, I concentrated on her sensitive nipples, bringing her to a second, even harder orgasm.

“Oh wow, Dan.” She said breathing heavily.

I just grinned, then kissed her gently again. “Let's finish up, the water is getting cold.” I said, after slowly breaking the kiss.

Within minutes the bath was drained and we were drying ourselves with large, soft towels, after rinsing off the soapy water with the shower head. The floor was a big wet mess, but a few more towels fixed that well enough. Flopping down naked on the bed with a deep sigh, my still hard member bounced up and down.

“Wow, still hard? Let me fix that darling.” Denise said with a naughty grin.

Before I could say anything she lay down next to me, with her face towards my crotch and her hand around the base of my cock. I thought I knew what was coming, but the ten minute long oral worshiping that followed was unlike anything I had ever dreamed of. When I finally came, it was with such force that I almost passed out.

Panting hard, all I could bring out was a weak *wow*. After my heartbeat had gone down to a healthy rate again, I told Denise that I loved her.

“Love you too.” Denise replied, while we just cuddled, enjoying each others company.

Holding each other tight, tired but content, we fell asleep.

Chapter 5. Adversaries — Who’re the bad guys?

With a soft *plock* the white golf bal sank into the plastic hole. It was the twelfth in a row, one more and he’d break his record. Aiming for the next, record breaking shot, he concentrated. A loud buzzing sound from his desk broke his concentration and his perfectly aimed swing lost it’s perfection, sending the golf ball rolling way off, ending under a small cabinet, where it joined it’s long lost siblings.

“Kitty, I told you I didn’t want to be disturbed!”

“Boss, but it’s the big boss for you, and he doesn’t sound happy.” Her nasal voice told him. Before he could say anything, she put him through.

For the next five minutes, like a stuck record, the only thing he said was “yes boss”. After the call was over, he quietly went back to try to break his record. But his good mood was ruined, and so was his concentration.

~~~~~

“You fucking idiot!”

Cameron wasn’t happy. He knew he had screwed up big time, and didn’t need the boss to tell him that again. One of these days he’d waste the loud bastard and take his place. But not today. Today he would crawl and kiss the man’s ass.

“I knew you incompetent shits would screw this up.” The boss continued his rant.

Hennessey was fuming. That idiot Cameron’s incompetent men, had blown up an empty car, and on top of that, when setting pursuit of the target, he’d gotten stuck in the crowd and lost her. That bitch had taken his eye, and she was going to pay for that, sooner or later. He should be getting information on that new guy that came with her soon. If he knew who the guy was, he might be able to tell what they were up to.

“Do we have any info on the guy who was with the target?”

“Nothing but his name: John Smith, which obviously is not his real name, and the place his flight originated. But we suspect he only stayed there for a week, just to throw us off balance.” Cameron replied, even less happy for disappointing the boss even more. “But we’re working on it.” He quickly added.

“Yeah, yeah, you’re working on it. Tell your men to stand clear, Cam. I’ve already informed the big man, and I can tell you, he knew there’d be a screw up. In fact, he has sent in his elite team to take care of it. So, as much I would have liked to kill that bitch myself, it’s out of our hands now.” Hennessey said, twisting the facts slightly, while tracing the long, ugly scar on his face with his finger.

Cameron took a step backwards as his boss swung his golf club, much too hard, towards the golf ball on the small tee made from artificial grass. The golf ball ricocheted back from the thick window straight in the direction of Cameron’s face. He saw it coming but was too late to react and the golf ball hit him right between the eyes.

Hennessey laughed as he saw Cameron go down like a felled tree. His mood improved dramatically. Still laughing he pressed a button on a device on his desk.

“Kitty, have someone take care of the mess in my office will ya?”

With that, he put the golf club away and left his office. Now that he was thinking more clearly, he saw the bright side of the situation. The bitch and the rest of them would be taken care off, and he could just sit back and keep himself busy with his lucrative smuggling business. The millions would soon start pouring in.

~~~~~

Jack watched the security video from the airport again. With a few mouse clicks he zoomed in on the unknown man accompanying the female target. His informants in Europe hadn’t come up with a name yet, other than the fake one on the ticket. He stopped the video at a frame where the unknown man looked back, almost directly into the security camera. Zooming in further, the face almost completely filled the monitor.

“Who are you?” He said to the face of the monitor. “Why did they send their top agent to fetch you?”

Zooming out a little he looked more closely at the man. Average height, average build, average face. This guy could hardly be a new recruit. He didn’t fit any profile, not the brilliant geeky computer wiz, nor the charismatic James Bond like type, and hardly the Schwarzenegger muscle type either.

Whoever he was, he sure had the backing of the people he was joining. His fake passport was perfect, even down to the biometric features on it. And his stay in Europe could only be traced back a week.

It nagged him. The Syndicate always had superior information considering the people who opposed them. This new guy would be dealt with, just like the rest of them. This time an elite team would take care of it though, not those nitwits Hennessey employed.

~~~~~

Graphs, stock quotes, spreadsheets and news facts, covering an entire wall, illuminated the otherwise dark room. Multi colored letters and symbols moved over the face of the silent figure, sitting still at the desk facing the bright lit wall. With the touch of a button the wall changed into a breathtaking mountain view. Soft lighting from various places complimented the scene, and changed the ambience of the room from cold business like, to a much more pleasant atmosphere.

The change in atmosphere didn’t affect the still figure though. His face didn’t give away anything, but inside he was struggling with the news he had just received.

Business was going well, units in twelve different countries were reporting increased profit. Yet he had a nagging feeling that something was about to change. And not changing for the better.

The only agency left who still opposed him, had escaped from a hit on one of their top agents. Information about the pickup of a possible new recruit had come in late, and the quickly arranged car bombing had been a sloppy job. In the following mess they had escaped easily, presumably to the unknown location of their headquarters, somewhere outside the city.

That nagged him too. According to the records he had manage to obtain, there should be $1.5 billion worth of buildings and facilities, but so far no one on his payroll had been able to obtain information about the location. If they were recruiting again, they were up to something. If he only could find out who the new recruit was, he might be able to trace them back to their headquarters.

Pressing a few buttons on his desk brought up the face of a man on a part of the wall covering screen.

“Any luck finding more details about our Mr. Unknown, Jack?”

“Nothing more than we already knew, boss.”

“Pull some men from the local search, and send them to Europe. The trace he left started there and I suspect they’ll find more if they just dig deep enough.”

“Yes boss. I already have an elite team assembled.”

“Good. Have them take care of that idiot Hennessey first.”

He didn’t wait for an answer but broke the connection. Hennessey had been in the opportunity to kill one of their agents twice now, and twice he had failed. Getting rid of him wouldn’t be a big loss, and would clean up some traces he’d left.

Chapter 6. A new job for Danielle — Introductions continued.

Through dense vegetation a path led me to a log cabin. The last glimpses of sunlight were fading in the west, spreading darkness fast. Not wanting to spend the night lost in the forest I walked faster towards the cabin. When I had almost reached it, my foot got stuck in something. While I tried to shake my foot loose the last bit of sunlight faded, and darkness completely surrounded me.

As I struggled to get my foot loose, my eyes began to get used to the dark, which allowed me to see my surroundings a bit. My eyes must’ve been deceiving me, as the vegetation seemed even denser around me. My foot seemed to be stuck under a heavy root, but every time I tried to pull loose, it seemed to hold tighter.

From a pocket in my shorts, I pulled out a small pocket knife, unfolded it, and started to cut into the root. Surprisingly, after the first cut the root seemed to get looser. But just as I was about to pull my foot away, about two meters in front of me, the ground burst open. A half decayed hand emerged, followed by an equally decayed arm. Not waiting for the rest to get out, I finally managed to pull loose.

In front of me a rotting corpse had almost made it’s way out of the ground. It took me only a microsecond to decide, to try to run past it, and reach the cabin. Hands barely covered with flesh, brushed my bare leg as I ran past it. The cold rotting flesh chilled me down to the core. Adrenaline did it’s job and I reached the cabin in no time.

Praying to God the door would be unlocked, I tried the handle. It opened! *phew*. As I quickly moved inside, peeking over my shoulder, I saw that ‘It’ had followed me, and was quite close already. Closing the door, I noticed that there wasn’t a way to lock it. Quickly scanning the room I spotted a table, which could hold the door for a while. The table seemed to be quite solid, and moving it wasn’t easy, but finally I had it in front of the door.

Not a second too late, as I head the creature outside fiddling with the handle. Holding my breath I waited for what was to come next. The fiddling on the handle stopped, and the door swung open outwards. *Doh!* How stupid could I be? Blocking an outwards swinging door from the inside.

Looking for something to defend myself with, I spotted an axe on a stack of logs next to the fireplace. The zombie, as I now remembered the animated corpse was called, had made it’s way past the heavy table already, and tried to grab me as I went for the axe. With a ripping sound my shirt was lost to the grabbing hands of the zombie.

Standing up with the axe in my hand, the zombie made another grabbing motion. I jumped back, but was a fraction of a second too late, and this time my shorts were the victim of it’s rotting hands. This made me frustrated, as I was now facing a 2 meter tall zombie in my bra and panties, with only an axe to defend myself.

It didn’t get another chance to pull off any more of my clothes, as I swung the axe towards an outstretched arm. A wriggling and twisting arm landed on the floor, quickly joined by a second, as I didn’t wait for the rotting collection of flesh and bones to respond. If there had been enough flesh left on it’s decaying face, there would have been an amazed expression on it.

It’s head joined the wriggling arms on the floor soon enough, followed by legs and torso seconds later. These things were easy to chop up! Panting a little, while sweat mixed with filth from the zombie dripped down my cleavage, I finally took some more time to scan the cabin.

Amazingly enough, on one of the walls there was a telephone. Brushing my long hair out my eyes, I looked at the telephone, while I thought about who I would call. As the ridiculousness of the situation dawned on me, it became even more ridiculous when the phone started ringing. Avoiding the still moving rotten body parts on the floor, I walked to the ringing phone, but hesitated to pick it up.

“Pick up that god damned phone already, it’s near your side.” Came a voice out of nowhere.

“Yes?” I asked, when I finally picked it up.

“Dinner will be ready in one hour. Don’t be late.” Maria’s voice sounded joyfully.

~~~~~

Putting the phone back on the hook, while trying to wake up, I noticed that I was entwined with Denise in an odd way. We had fallen asleep holding each other tight, and my left arm was completely numb.

“I had such an odd dream.” I stated, while trying to extract my dead arm from under Denise.

She sat up, and the sudden lack of pressure on my arm made me almost fall out of the bed.

“What did you dream about then?” Denise asked, giggling over my clumsiness.

“Well, some would call it a nightmare. But actually it was just like one of those campy 1980s horror movies. Except, I wasn’t the hero, I was the heroine.”

“Sounds like an interesting dream. Any idea what could’ve triggered it?”

“Well, I can understand what the part about me being female was triggered by, but the zombie reference eludes me. “ I shrugged. “Never mind anyway. It didn’t feel like a nightmare, and the end was rather funny, when the phone rang.”

“Was that Maria, telling is to get ready for dinner?”

“Yeah, no hurry though, we still have a whole hour.”

“Only an hour?! We have to hurry then. Get your lazy ass moving, Missy!”

Missy, where did that come from? Denise almost never called me that, only when…

“Oh no, you’re not implying what I think you’re implying, aren’t you?”

Denise grinned. “But of course. The Chief wants to see the new recruit in all her glory.”

“But he has seen me earlier today already”. I said, slightly puzzled.

“No silly. Earlier today he saw my boyfriend. Are you sure blonde is not your natural color?”

“But I don’t have anything to wear.”

Denise laughed. “Such a girl already.”

I stuck out my tongue to her, then put on a mock pout. Suddenly remembering what Maria had said about my clothes being in the closet, I got up the check them out. Opening the door of the large walk-in closet, automatically turned on the light inside it. *Neat* I mumbled. What I saw next was a shock to me.

“Denise!” How the hell can *my* clothes be here?”

All the clothes I saw were mine, or actually, they belonged to my alter ego, Danielle. How could that be? I had carefully gotten rid of all evidence if the existence of Danielle, during the weeks I had planned faking my own death. All the clothes had been left in the Goodwill bags that were picked up every couple of months. The makeup, jewelry, wigs and the incredibly real breast forms had been dumped in the trash, but when I opened a few of the drawers in on of the many cupboards, they were all there too, including all the underwear.

“No need to yell, Hon, I’m right behind you. Yes, all your stuff is here, and a lot more too.”

“How?” I asked, but the answer dawned on me already. I had been under observation for a long time, and they had just picked up all the clothes and other stuff, after I had put them out. “No need to answer that. I get it.”

“Well, hurry up then, decide on what to wear for dinner. What about this?”

She held up one of my favorites; an elegant black dress, with an open back, and a low cut front. If I had three hours to prepare myself, I’d look stunning in it. But since I hadn’t shaved anything beside my face for months, we just didn’t have the time.

“No, I guess not.” Denise said, reading my mind.

“How formal is this dinner going to be anyway?” I asked, an idea forming as my eyes fell on a pair of boots.

“Oh, nothing really fancy. I just wanted to show off my ‘girlfriend’ as the glorious beauty she can be.”

“Uh huh. I think I have something that’ll work then.”

“Can I trust you to get something nice then? I need to get ready myself, too.”

“Yes I think so, my love.” I said, and pulled her against me for a kiss.

Kissing this incredibly sexy woman made my lower regions wake up again, and she noticed it.

“We’re going to be late if we act on this, you know that.”

“Yes I know, now get out, or I’ll make you regret it. So can I get the clothes I need without distraction.” I said with a laugh in my voice.

Ten minutes later I had gathered everything I needed, including the uncomfortable gaff I was sure I needed to wear. Peeking at Denise while I was busy I saw that she was getting a similar outfit, but in different colors. Dressed in my lingerie, I sat down at the vanity to do my makeup. I hadn’t put the breast forms in my bra yet, since the outfit didn’t call for them to be glued on, and putting on make up was easier this way.

Inspecting my face in the mirror I saw that the earlier shave was still good enough, but required some beard cover. Coincidentally my favorite brand was right in front of me. This had been planned all along, I’m sure of that. Ah well, planned or not, you wouldn’t hear me complain.

Within minutes I had my face all made up. “Not bad after several months without using any makeup.” I thought. Until I actually looked closely in the mirror at the result. Laughing at myself, I looked for the cold cream, which I found right in front of me, next to some cotton wipes. The second time took longer, but the result was much better.

“You look good, but your hair still needs some work.” Denise said, while she looked at the reflection of my face in the mirror over my shoulder.

“I was thinking about wearing that blonde wig I’ve worm before. It’s only for tonight, so I won’t be so bad.”

I always hated to wear them for longer than a few hours. My hair was growing out nicely, but it needed the hand of a professional to make it look good. A wig would do for now. While I was plucking out some stray hairs to shape my eyebrows a little, Denise fetched the wig from the closet, and handed it to me. By some strange coincidence, the color was actually really close to the dye I had chosen. With Denise’s help the wig went on easily, and after some fussing, it looked really good.

“Not bad, Danielle, not bad. Now if you’re done admiring yourself, move over, I need to do my face too.”

Sticking my tongue out to her refection, I stood up to put on the rest of my clothes. The shiny black skirt I had chosen was long and fairly tight, but the high split on the side would allow me to walk decently, while occasionally showing the tops of my black stockings. My legs were quite hairy, but that would hardly show in black stockings, which would be concealed by the skirt most of the time.

The pink silk blouse went nicely with the 3 inch heeled pink pumps. The holes in my ears were starting to close, but with some effort I managed to put in the drop earrings. A bracelet made of several small silver rings and a small silver chain completed my outfit.

“How do I look?” I asked, posing for Danielle.

“Really nice, Hon, your nails could use some color though.”

“How much time do we have left?”

“About twenty minutes. Long enough, I reckon.”

So I sat down again, to put a nice pink color on my nails. I hadn’t clipped them for awhile, so they were just long enough to look slightly feminine, especially with the pink polish.

“You look sooo girly like that.” Denise gushed, then winked and smiled.

I had to admit, sitting with my legs crossed, my head in a slight angle, while putting nail polish on my nails, could not be anything else but girly. Shaking the hair out of my face, I looked up and smiled back at her. God had I missed this, almost as much as I had missed Denise. The last couple of hours, since I had left the airplane, I had been feeling more alive than the last few months together. Now that I had both Denise and Danielle back, nothing would be able to part me from them again.

“Ready dear?” Denise asked, as I carefully put the polish away.

“Yes, although you better open any doors for me till the polish has dried. I’d hate to ruin it.”

“Let’s go then, I’ll open the doors for the pretty lady.”

*giggle* “Lead on Mac Duff.”

With that we left the room, and started walking in the direction of the elevator.

Out of our room, I was actually slightly nervous. Of course, I had been out dressed like this many times before, but I had a feeling this would be some kind of job interview. And also, this time everyone already knew about me.

Denise grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. Holding hands we stepped into the elevator, Denise pushed the button for ground floor and the doors closed. When they opened again seconds later, I hesitated for a second, then gave the hand I was holding a soft squeeze and after a deep sigh, I let it go and stepped forward. Tonight would sure be something different for a change.

~~~~~

Out of the elevator I looked around. “Err, where too?” I asked Denise, after a few seconds. This place was huge. Without signs or directions, one could get lost in here.

“This way, dummy.”

Our heels clicked in stereo on the polished marble floor, as we walked through the long hallway. Soon enough soft piano music coming from the direction we were heading, revealed our destination. Entering the room, I saw several people seated on nice looking chairs and sofas occupied in conversation with each other.

“Ah, there you are Denise, and see you brought Danielle along as well.”

For a second I wondered who the tall, slightly obese man was, as he stood up and walked into our direction. The Chief certainly looked a lot better than he had earlier today. Later I would ask about his miracle recovery, but not now.

“You look stunning Danielle.” He said, as he took my hand and kissed it in an elaborate and old fashioned way.

“My. Is he always this charming, Denise?” I asked, smiling.

“Only in the presence of such lovely ladies.” He answered for her.

“Let me introduce you to some members of the team.” He continued in a jovial, but slightly more serious tone.

Over the next twenty minutes, I shook hands and exchanged kisses with about a dozen people as everyone welcomed me. They all had been exceptionally friendly, except one of them, who had been a bit cool, but I hadn’t given it a second though. One of the last persons I was introduced to was someone I had met before; it was the woman I had a short chat with at the airport!

“Hi, nice to meet you gain.” I said, before the Chief could introduce us. “I never caught your name.”

“Hi, Danielle. Nice to see you again too.” She responded, indicating she knew exactly who I was. “As you might know by now, I was part of the surveillance team. My name is Candice. I’m looking forward working with you.”

Right then, a servant entered the room, and announced that dinner was ready. As we walked towards the dining room, I heard someone mumble “fag” behind me. Since everyone had been nice to me, except one, I had a fairly good idea from who that remark had come from.

Obviously I wasn’t the only one who had heard it, as several faces around me, showed their disproval of the remark. Thinking quickly I knew I had a few options. I could pretend I hadn’t heard it, but I was sure he’d say it again, or even try something bolder. Scolding him might work, but it had to be done in a certain way, and the situation didn’t lend itself for that at the moment. A third option suddenly occurred to me, and a wicked smile came on my face. Denise saw it, and instantly knew I was up to something. A short nod affirmed her support.

*Here we go.* I thought. He was a few meters straight behind me, which was perfect for the move I had in my mind. In one fluid motion, I turned around in a half pirouette, stepped boldly towards him, grabbed both his arms and pulled him towards me. At the same time, I bent my knees slightly, and turning around, I swung my hip towards him. With a surprised yelp he flew through the air, landing with a ‘thud’ on the floor. Lucky for him this floor was covered with a soft carpet, and not marble like the floors in the hallway.

“You bitch, that hurt!” Larry, as I now recalled his name was, exclaimed, after he regained his senses a bit again.

“Tsk, tsk. Such language. And you can’t even make up your mind. Two seconds ago I was a fag, now you call me a bitch.”

“Arrg, I guess I should apologize. The guys dared me, as no one had seen any real action from you, other than the stunt you pulled with the burning car in the canal.”

I smiled at him.” Apology accepted.”

While I pulled my skirt straight and confirmed that my blouse had survived the move, Larry got up, groaning.

“Oww, I’m going to be black and blue all over tomorrow. Thanks guys, you KNEW something like that would happen, didn’t you?”

They all grinned, but didn’t say anything. Amazingly, Larry’s suit had survived fairly well too, besides a few wrinkles, so the only damage seemed to be Larry’s ego, which could withstand a little abuse, I suspected.

“Are we done playing, children? Dinner is waiting.”

“Yes Chief, came in unison.” Which made us all laugh.

~~~~~

With the Chief at the head, and Denise and I on respectively the right and left side of him, we were seated at a large table. People were chatting with each other again, with mostly the action involving Larry and myself as the main topic. Guessing from the comments, I’d scored some points by causing some minor damage to Larry. Not that they didn’t like him, but apparently he’d had something coming anyway, and this was the perfect opportunity to test me and put Larry with both feet back on the ground again. Figurative speaking that is, as his feet weren’t the parts of his body which had been put on the ground rather roughly. It was Larry, who was coincidentally sitting next to me, who shook me out of my thoughts by nudging me softly.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

“Oh, nothing special. I was just thinking about what just happened, and about how strange this place is.”

“Ah, yes. It must look pretty strange to someone who comes here the first time. I heard about the incident at the airport. Hopefully you aren’t put off too much by it, as things like that are quite common in our profession. In fact it happens to me almost daily.”

“Oh? Tell me more about it mister secret agent man.” I said with a slightly sarcastic tone in my voice.

“Damn, I’m doing it again. Sorry for that, I can’t help it, but sometimes I’m just boasting to the ladies about the exciting job I have.”

“Well, this lady isn’t much impressed, but don’t feel bad about it, I’m hard to impress.”

“Yes, you’re certainly different than anyone else the agency has recruited. I must admit I had my doubts about you. I read the memo about your arrival, but I didn’t read your file with the details.”

Our conversation was cut short by the Chief, who asked for silence and stood up for a speech. If I hadn’t known better, this could’ve been a wedding, with the father of the bride about to make a speech. Although, I couldn’t decide if I would be the bride or the groom in that case.

“Boys and girls, a minute of your precious time please. As you might have noticed, we have a new face amongst us. We had a short introduction earlier, but the grand show she put on with Larry, shows us that she’ll be a great asset to the team.”

Blushing a little, I sat quietly on my chair, waiting for any embarrassing details to be revealed.

“As you might know, if you read the file that is.” The Chief said, while glancing at Larry. “And of course the people who helped with the surveillance, know better than the rest, the lovely Danielle here goes by the name Dan, some of the time.”

Ah, there you had it. All my dirty secrets would be revealed.

“But Dan will be a memory, as he has officially died, quite spectacularly I must say, and now Danielle remains. Due to her unique background, she has some valuable skills, which will aid us on our mission to bring down The Syndicate.”

The Syndicate? That was a new name for me. It sounded like the name of the crime syndicate of a bad B movie James Bond rip off.

Apparently the Chief had finished with his speech, as he sat down and servants came in and dinner finally started. My biological clock was still a bit off, but one thing was sure; if I didn’t get anything edible sometime soon, I’d probably start eating the tablecloth.

~~~~~

Dinner had been excellent, better than anything I’d had for months. But that wasn’t hard, since I had been living on microwave meals, which was haunting me right now. My waist wasn’t as small as it had been when I’d bought this skirt, and now it was rather tight, and starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

Looking at the dainty watch I was wearing, I saw it was almost ten, and although I had a few hours of sleep earlier, I was tired again. Luckily I was sitting, otherwise the boots I was wearing would’ve been hurting my feet too.

The last hour I had been talking with the Chief. He had been updating me on the situation with The Syndicate, the structure of The Agency, and how it had come to existence. There was a very tragic story behind it. The Syndicate had kidnapped his only granddaughter a few years ago, as leverage on the Chief. Back then he was a high figure in one of the government agencies which were set up to fight international operating crime syndicates. His late wife had urged him to give in to the kidnappers and then quit his job, when their granddaughter had been released. But after a few months it became clear that they’d never release the girl and would keep her to keep the Chief working for them indefinitely. As extra leverage they had infected him with a genetically engineered disease, for which only they had a medicine. He had to use that medicine daily to keep the disease under control, or die.

When he saw the situation would only get worse the further he let himself become involved, he decided to fight back. With the help of his son he found a way to reproduce the medicine he needed and through some clever scheming, he had seized several of The Syndicates Swiss bank accounts. The Syndicate soon found out though, and they had to flee, as their lives were in danger. It’s almost impossible to hide from an organization like The Syndicate, and soon the Chief had their bloodhounds on his tail. His car had crashed after being shot at, and in the resulting fire, his wife, his son and his daughter-in-law had died.

With The Syndicate thinking he was dead too, he now had the time to use the money in the Swiss bank accounts, which he had moved out of the grasp of The Syndicate, to plan his revenge, and the still possible rescue of his granddaughter. There was only one problem though; the medicine his son, a brilliant biochemist, had duplicated for him, was imperfect. This meant that it made him very ill for several days each month. From the agency he had been working for he had gathered a few of his best trusted agents, and with them he built The Agency.

Now five years later the government had unofficially recognized his agency, and given him a free hand in taking down The Syndicate. With the billions he had seized, he had bought some land and built this facility, with the mansion as a cover. His personnel thought he was an eccentric millionaire and his agents now had official jobs, working for several of the companies The Agency owned.

If I was taking his offer, I would be working as a PR executive for a research facility. Why I would be working as a woman he didn’t say, but I assumed that would become clear later. One thing was clear to me though, I would take the offered job. Being together with Denise again was good enough, but helping to bring down a ruthless crime syndicate, and possibly bringing this man’s granddaughter back took away any reservations I might have had about the requirements for the job.

“I can see you’re tired, Danielle.” The Chief finally spoke, after I had let his story sink in for a minute. “You don’t need to give me an answer yet, about taking this job or not. I’ll let you sleep on it for a night.”

“I will sleep on it, but I can already tell you what my answer will be. Yes, I will take the job, and commit to everything that’s attached to it.”

“Excellent, I knew you would. You and Denise will report to my office tomorrow morning at nine, and we’ll discuss your schedule for the near future. If you have any questions, and I know you will, save them for tomorrow.”

“Yes Chief.” I said smiling. “If you can excuse me now, I have an appointment with a bed and some soft pillows, possibly accompanied by the lovely lady there across the table.”

With that I stood up from the table and thanked everyone for the warm welcome, especially Larry. That got me a few laughs and looking at the blushing Larry next to me, I suddenly got a wicked idea. Before he knew what was happening, I pulled him close and kissed him full on the lips. It took him a few seconds, but then he regained his wits and my plan backfired, as he took over and kissed me back, using his tongue. Actually, he wasn’t a bad kisser. While no where near as good as kissing Denise, I enjoyed it, thanking and cursing the gaff I was wearing at the same time.

I felt a similar response from Larry. *Oh dear.* Went through my head, when I found myself responding to the hand he had put on my behind. The cat calls and the cheers from the others finally brought me back to earth, and I managed to gently pry myself loose from Larry’s embrace.

~~~~~

“What was that all about?” Denise asked when we were back in our room.

“My idea to embarrass him backfired…” I started to reply, before Denise interrupted me.

“I know that, but you obviously seemed to enjoy it.”

“I don’t know. Either I’m turning bisexual, or I’ve been deprived of sex way to long. Being dressed like this again is quite a turn on too. I know one thing for sure though…”

“What’s that?”

“It’s you I love.”

“I love you too Dan.”

Holding each other close, we kissed passionately. Purposely mimicking Larry, she put her hands on my behind and squeezed gently, while she pulled me against her. I winced slightly when I was painfully reminded of the gaff I wore.

“Ow”

“What’s wrong, Hon?”

“Before I even think about going any further, there are a few things I need to do first.”

“Close the door maybe?” She grinned.

“Yeah well, after that.” I responded while closing the door behind us. “No. First, I’m going to take off this skirt, as it’s quite restricting. And second, this gaff must’ve been designed by a man hating feminist. I really can’t bear to wear a minute longer.”

Within seconds I had the skirt off, followed by my panties and the dreaded gaff joining it on the chair next to the bed a second later. *Ahh, so much better* While I was busy anyway, I took off the blouse as well.

“That bad eh?” Denise asked, giggling.

“You have no idea.”

“Leave the rest on, you look sexy like this.”

“You think?” I said, taking a sexy pose, wearing only stockings, garter belt and a bra.

“Yes... No… Come here you silly sod and kiss me.”

An hour later we again lay in each others arms, drifting off to sleep. In my mind I went over the past 24 hours, which had been quite different to what I had expected, but not bad at all in the end. I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Chapter 7. In the beginning - Flashback galore.

“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void;
and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”

Oh, and light there was, mind splitting painfully bright light. Closing my eyes again helped a bit, but that headache was there to stay. Then it dawned on me. *Who the hell opened those curtains?*

“Good morning, lover! Rise and shine.” An unfamiliar female voice sounded.

*Urg my head* “Who are you, and what are you doing in my room?” Sitting up, daring to open an eye I looked around. “Err, this is not my room. Where am I, and again, who are you?”

“Now I’m hurt. You knew me all too well last night, lover.”

“Umm, sorry? But I guess I drank a little too much last night, because I can’t really remember how I got here. Wherever ‘here’ is.”

“To start with your last question.” She answered with an amused look on her face. “You’re at my apartment. Where, I should add, we had an excellent time last night. Such a shame you can’t remember it, but if you want we can do it again soon.”

*Wow* I’ve ended waking up in a ditch, not remembering how I got there, but never at a girl’s place. A quite pretty girl actually, now I saw, looking at her with both eyes open, and the thin see through nighty she was wearing didn’t hide anything of her beautiful body. The instantly appearing bulge in the sheet that covered my lower body, showed how much I admired the view.

“Mmm, I see you agree with me, about refreshing your memory.” She said with a naughty grin.

I blushed, but didn’t correct her. When she walked towards me with an exaggerated swing in her hip movement, and slid under the sheet next to me, my heart skipped a beat, but no words of complaint passed my lips.

“I know an excellent cure for that headache you have.” She said with a sexy voice, while starting to stroke my leg through the sheet.

*Mmm that feels nice* I almost purred. Sliding her hand under the sheet, she started to stroke my stocking clad leg upwards again until she reached the top and playfully pulled the garter strap.

My eyes went wide when I realized that I was wearing stockings. Now don’t take me wrong, I love wearing stockings. But usually I keep my ‘hobby’ to myself and only wear them at home. How did I end up in bed with this gorgeous babe, wearing stockings?

“Don’t be shy now. Last night you were all too happy to flaunt your pretty lingerie.”

“Hmm, ok. I usually keep that to myself, you know, as there aren’t many women attracted to men that wear lingerie.” Was my slightly embarrassed response.

“I know, but for some reason it makes me hot seeing a guy like you dressed like that. Actually, usually I’m not this forward, but I couldn’t help myself when I found out what you were wearing under your clothes.”

“How DID you find out? I’m usually very careful, even when I’m a bit drunk.”

“At first I didn’t look at you when you were drinking with your friends, and joining them in their belching contest. But when you bent over to pick up the purse I dropped, I saw the top of your panties. What kind of guy would wear panties to a bar? I asked myself. Is he gay? Looking at you at dismissed that, but it intrigued me, and for some reason it made me very horny.”

*Wow* Was all I could say, before she continued.

“Wow indeed. So I managed to pry you loose from your friends and sit down with you so we could talk. It took a few more drinks before you confirmed what I had seen, and a few more before you admitted wearing them all the time. By then you were quite drunk, but I was so horny, I took you home to screw your brains out anyway. And for a drunk, you didn’t even disappoint me.” She finished.

“Err, thanks, I guess.” I said, while blushing again.

She blushed as well. Hey that was something new, after the way she acted earlier.

“You know, I usually am not that forward.” She explained.

“I’ll take your word for it, but anyway, to be blunt, What is your name?!”

She giggled. “I think I should be hurt, but I admire your straightforward honesty.”

Intending to look her into her eyes, while turning towards her, I accidentally poked her with my still strong standing admiration of her beauty.

"Whoops! Sorry for that.”

“No you’re not.” She giggled again.

“While not intentionally, yes I’m not sorry.” I said grinning like an idiot. “Actually to be honest, I can’t understand my luck to have found not only a very beautiful person, but also one that doesn’t disapprove of my alternative style of clothing.” I continued.

“Why thank you. You’re not too shabby yourself. And I think you have a great sense in your choice of clothing. I assume that you own more than just pretty lingerie?”

“Oh yes I do, and if you like, I’d love to show them to you.”

“I do, but maybe later today. For now I have different plans.” She replied, while starting to stroke my leg again.

Until now I had been passive, but now that I had gathered my wits a little, I copied her movement and returned the favor by stroking her leg just like she was stroking mine. The smile on her face told me that I was doing it right. When she moved her hand up, I followed her motion again, and finally ended with my hand on her breast. This girl knew exactly what she wanted and this way she still had the initiative. Teasing her, I circled my finger around the nipple, while she tweaked mine with her thumb. My other hand had been resting on her thigh, but now I slowly moved it up between her legs. This time she copied me doing the same, as she gently slid her hand up.

She moved faster though, and soon her hand was squeezing my rock hard member. Moaning softly I responded by finally stopping to circle her nipple and pinched it slightly, while squeezing her breast. My hand had reached her very wet slit, and without stopping the motion I slid in a finger. She responded by grinding her lower body against my hand.

My lips sought out hers, and we kissed passionately, while bringing pleasure to each other with our hands. Roaming of over each others bodies, no spot was left untouched. After a while I ended up on top of her with both my hands taking care of her nipples. It seemed that hers were even more sensitive than most women’s, as she was moaning quite loudly now. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Gently I moved myself between her legs while continuing what I was doing. With one fluid motion I penetrated her, while squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples at the same time.

With a long sexy moan she orgasmed. With slow strokes I continued the movement of my hips, until she pulled me really tight against her, so I couldn’t continue the movement. When she was able to catch her breath again, she kissed me passionately. Her legs hooked behind by back, and I started to move my lower body again.

Still tightly in her embrace, her hard nipples pressed against my chest. That combined with the soft fabric on my legs, rubbing against hers, was soon going to push me over the edge. Slowing down a little I changed my pace to long, but hard strokes. She matched my strokes by grinding herself against me at the same pace, while squeezing her inner muscles every time I went down. Our collective moans indicated we were both very close. I grinned thinking about the neighbors and picked up speed again, now slamming myself against her. Soon enough I felt her tensing up, which only made me put more energy into it.

She shuddered as multiple orgasms surged through her body, but I kept on going as long as she was coming. Finally her tightly squeezing inner muscles pushed me over the edge and I came harder than I ever had before.

Spent from exhaustion and pleasure we collapsed, still joined together. After several minutes my breathing slowed down a little and I managed to roll over. Snuggling up to each other, we shared a long deep kiss, before finally lying down, while just enjoying being close to each other.

“Wow…” I said with a sigh.

“Mmm, that was the best sex I’ve had for a long time.” She said, while she looked me in the eyes with a contented smile on her face.

“Wow…” I said again, grinning.

She playfully punched me in the shoulder. “Is that all you have to say?”

“Well, actually, I still don’t know your name.”

~~~~~

Denise, as she finally told me her name was, had only been living in this apartment for about six weeks. Her employer had sent her overseas for a long term project, and besides work, last night in the bar was the first time since she’d gotten here that she was able to mingle with the ‘natives’. When I asked about her work, she gave me an evasive answer about boring managing stuff, and that was the end of that subject for now. I wanted to ask her more questions, but groaning noises from my stomach made the next subject obvious; breakfast.

“Let’s take a shower and get some breakfast.” Denise said, as she got up.

Watching her glorious body as she walked towards the bathroom, almost made me hard again. She had all the right curves in the right places, with beautiful long brownish hair hanging down way past her shoulder blades.

“Aren’t you joining me?” She asked from the doorway.

“Just a second!” I replied, while getting up and taking off the stockings. After dumping them on a pile of clothes next to the bed, which seemed to be both mine and hers, I quickly followed her inside the bathroom.

The shower stall wasn’t very large, but large enough for the two of us, without getting too much in each others way. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and handed it to me.

“Will you be a dear and wash my hair, lover?”

“Sure babe.” I responded grinning.

A flowery scent reached my nose as I poured some of the shampoo in the palm of my hand. After closing the bottle and putting it down, I started to massage the shampoo into her hair.

“Mmm, that’s nice.” She purred, while I gently massaged her scalp.

After washing it out, she had me turn around to return the favor, using the same flower scented shampoo as I had used on her. Having your hair washed while a beautiful woman is pressing her soft body against you in a shower wasn’t something I had experienced, or even fantasized about before, but I thought I could get used to it easily.

While washing my hair, she kept grinding her body against mine, but every time I moved my hands to touch her, she gently moved them away, so I just stood there enjoying the sensual movements of her hands and body, while shampoo and water flowed along our bodies.

For a second I was afraid this was all a dream, but not even in my dreams I could have imagined something like this. When she handed me a bar of soap, I grinned and proceeded to finally let my hands do some work again. She turned the showerhead away to the side, so the soap wouldn’t wash off right away.

For several minutes we had fun soaping each other and roaming our hands over our slippery bodies, but without the constant flow of warm water, it was starting to get a bit cold, so soon enough we turned the showerhead back and washed off.

“Catch.” She said, as she threw me a towel.

“Any idea where you want to have breakfast?” I asked, while rubbing myself dry.

“There’s a bakery only one block away that also serves coffee and sandwiches. We can walk there and have a BLT if you like.”

A BLT did sound good, and the coffee would help to clear the remaining cobwebs in my head, so I answered confirming to her question. Trying to locate my clothes I searched through the pile that was next to the bed. After a minute or two I managed to separate hers from mine, and was about to put them on when Denise stopped me.

“I’m not coming with you, if you put those smelly clothes back on.”

“Alright, they smell like beer and sweat, but I didn’t really plan on this so I didn’t bring anything else to wear. Unless you want to lend me some, this is what I will wear.” *Oh, crap*. The second I said that I regretted it already.

With a smile on her face she looked me over thoroughly, which would’ve made me blush if she hadn’t been standing in front of me just as naked as I was.

“You’re a bit taller than me, but I think I might have something that will fit you.” She finally replied.

“Jeans and a t-shirt?” I asked hopefully.

She looked at me with an amused expression on her face.

“Not a chance.” She replied. “Even if I had a pair of jeans that would fit you, it would be a shame to cover those shapely legs of yours.”

“But, I’ll look silly!”

While the idea of going out dressed in a skirt was exciting, it also was a bit frightening. I knew no one would really care about a guy in drag, but still, going outside was scary. There was also the possibility that I ran into someone who knew me, and explaining why I liked to wear female clothing in my spare time wasn’t high on my list of priorities.

“You won’t look silly if we do it right.”

Before I could reply, my mobile phone rang. After digging it up from the heap of clothes I looked at the caller ID, then answered it.

“Mark, mate. Wassup? Where I went with that pretty girl last night? Well….that’s a long story, that I might tell you some day.”

Like many people, I have the annoying habit of walking around while talking on the phone. While I talked to Mark, Denise sat down on the bed, looking at me, walking around stark naked. A couple of minutes later I finished the call, noticing I had been walking around with my stuff dangling in front of Denise.

“How do you like the view?” I asked grinning.

“You’re too hairy.” She responded, and stuck out her tongue. “Especially your legs.”

“See, a skirt is a bad idea.”

“Nothing ten minutes and a bottle of Nair can’t fix.” Was the bright reply.

This was going way too fast for me. This girl obviously was on a roll, and if I didn’t look out, she’d roll right over me. I wanted to protest, but at the same time I knew I wanted to go ahead as well. Quickly I made up my mind. This girl was a lot of fun, and maybe even material for a long term relationship. Surely I could stand making a fool out of myself for once, and I always wanted to see what my legs would look like without hair anyway.

“Alright, I can do that.” I said, trying to sound reluctant. “But first I need some aspirin. Although better, I still have a slight headache.”

~~~~~

Two aspirins and half a liter of water later I felt a little better.

“Alright, where do you keep that stuff? Better get it over with. I want to go out and eat!”

“My, aren’t we enthusiastic all the sudden.”

I responded by sticking out my tongue to her. I guess it looked silly and childish, but it fitted for the situation. After following her to the bathroom she told me to stand still so she could apply the stuff.

“Eww, this stuff reeks!”

“Stop complaining and stand still.” She replied, while she was rubbing the goo that came from a large bottle onto my legs.

“Hey, that tickles!” I twitched as she started to rub the stuff all over my buttocks and my genitals as well. “And that’s not my legs you’re doing now.”

“Well yes, but we can’t have any hair sticking out of your panties, can we?”

“It’s not like I’ll be going around to show them to everyone.” I stated matter of factly.

“I hope not, but do hope you’ll be showing them to me.” She replied.

Not knowing how to reply, I stayed quiet until I thought she was finished. But when she when on higher, covering my chest and stomach with the stuff too, I started to protest.

“Hey, I thought you just wanted to do my legs?”

“I lied. But trust me, you’ll look so much better without all that ugly hair covering your skin.”

Secretly I’d always wanted to get rid of my body hair, but I’d never acted on that desire. While Denise worked fast, covering my whole body, including my face with the goo from the bottle, I just stood still, thinking about this odd situation.

“There, all done. Now we’ll have to wait for five minutes to let it do it’s work.”

Standing still for five minutes like that is actually pretty hard, especially if your skin starts to tingle all over your body. The tingling feeling wasn’t unpleasant actually, but I when it started to itch after a few minutes it was much less pleasant.

“Time to wash it off.” Denise said, looking at the clock on the wall.

As I stepped in the shower, Denise grabbed the shower head and pointed it at me while she started the water flowing.

*Eep! Cold* I Squealed like a schoolgirl.

“Sorry!” *giggle*

A second later the water warmed up a bit, and I relaxed with a deep sigh, as the itch relieved with the warm water that washed away the stuff that covered me. With that, all the hair own my body flowed away too, clogging the drain as more and more came off.

“Whoa, I never knew I was that hairy.” I said, looking at the big wad of hair that clogged the drain.”

“Eww. You get it out of the drain, I’m not touching it!”

“I’ll get out. It’s just hair. Sheesh.”

After I disposed of the hair, Denise handed me a towel, and I started to dry myself. *Wow* That sure felt different than it hard earlier. My skin seemed to be much more sensitive without hair.

“What did you do to your leg?” Denise asked.

“Hmm, what leg?” I asked, looking around foolishly.

“The one with the big bruise, you silly.”

“Oh that. I bumped into something at work, no big deal. Happens all the time. You’re bound to walk into something every once in a while when you work in a steel factory.”

“And that one?” She pointed to a smaller bruise on my other leg “Also from work?”

“No, that one is from Judo training. My training partner’s fault.”

“You’re an interesting person, Dan. On the outside you’re a tough guy, drinking beer with your friends, work with heavy machinery and training in martial arts in your spare time. At the same time, you enjoy wearing female clothing, and I can sense that you have a strong feminine side.”

I shrugged. “I’m not special or anything. Just the average Joe.”

Denise laughed. “The average Joe doesn’t wear panties.”

“Talking about panties, lets get dressed. I’m sure you have something in mind that I can wear. If not, I’ll be happy to wear my own clothes again, smelly or not.”

“No you won’t. Come here, I’ll have something that’s just perfect for you.”

Following her back into the bedroom, towards her closet, I stopped to look at myself in the full size mirror. Naked as I was already, I seemed to look even more naked without body hair. Turning different ways, I looked thoroughly at my reflection.

“Like what you see?”

“I’m reluctant to admit it.. But yes.”

“Glad you like it. Your body hair won’t be growing back for another four weeks.” Denise said grinning.

“What?! You’re kidding me. This depilation stuff only gives you a smooth skin for a couple of days. I know how it works.”

“Nah ah! Look on the bottle.”

Hurrying back to the bathroom again, I almost walked into the doorframe, then hurt my big toe badly on the low threshold between the bathroom and the bedroom. *Gah!* Bouncing around on one leg, holding the hurt toe, a stream of profanity was about to escape my mouth, when I slipped on the wet floor and with a soft thud, ended on my backside.

Behind me, Denise almost wet herself laughing over my antics.

“Stop laughing, it’s not funny!”

Still laughing. “But it is! You should’ve seen yourself.”

“Well, I’m glad someone is laughing.”

Groaning, I got up and grabbed the bottle that I had came for, before gravity pulled me a fast one. ‘Nair 3000 — Stay smooth 4 weeks’. It read on the bottle in a bright bold font. The marketing babble in the small print explained: ‘Nair 3000 zaps the hair follicles at the base with new hair zapping enzymes’.

I shrugged and decided to worry about it later, like when I had to change clothes and shower at work with the other guys. I was glad I had taken the week off, so I could think of a plausible explanation.

“Convinced?” Denise asked.

“Yes. But why?”

“Why what?” She asked innocently.

“Why me? Why the clothing? Why the hair? Why everything?” I asked, throwing my hands in the air in despair.”

“Dan. I don’t know you very long. Heck, I just met you last night. But I can already tell that you have something special about you. When I found out you were wearing lingerie, something just clicked. I didn’t realize it last night, but today I did. I never liked the macho type of guy or most guys in general, but after trying the other side, I knew that care much for girls either.”

“So you like girly guys?”

“No. I just realized that I like guys that aren’t afraid to show their feminine side, and yes, seeing such a guy in female clothing does turn me on.”

“Alright, I can accept that, but why pulling the stunt with the Nair?”

“Yesterday, you were a closet crossdresser, but today I’ve already managed to pull you out of your shell and had you agree to go out dressed as a girl. I was just trying to push your limits. Besides, don’t you love to have a smooth hairless body?”

“Alright, I give in. Yes, I do like everything we did so far. To be honest, even in my wildest fantasies I didn’t imagine to meet such a beautiful girl like you, who is also supportive of my feminine side.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“You said I’m beautiful.” She said blushing.

“That’s because you are! I reckon I’m not the first guy telling you that.”

“No, but usually they’re drooling while saying it.”

“Denise, I was shocked to wake up next to such a beautiful girl like you, and more shocked that you were single. Even though I just know you for a few hours, I’d love to have you as a girlfriend. And that’s because I like you for who you are, not how you look.”

“Stop that you flatterer.”

“Only if you kiss me.” I grinned.

She didn’t hesitate and kissed me passionately while pulling me tight against her. Clearly the aggressor now, her hands were roaming over my now hairless body. Overwhelmed by her forceful but gentle hands sending unknown but very pleasant sensations through my body, I submitted myself completely to her.

A soft almost feminine moan escaped my lips, as her hand brushed over a nipple. The heightened sensitivity of my skin combined with the anticipation of more sex and the total submission I had descended into, made the deception more devastating when Denise suddenly stopped her ministrations and stepped away from me.

“Enough playing for this morning.” She announced.

It took me half a minute before my mind returned and the deception faded enough to start feeling disappointed, but then, with some effort, I shrugged it off.

“You tease! That was actually feeling incredible, another minute and I’d have been a puddle on the floor.”

“Come here, your skin needs moisturizing.” She indicated, while holding the bottle of moisturizer she just picked up.

First I thought it would be like applying sunscreen, but the moisturizer was much nicer, especially with Denise rubbing it into my skin. I knew she was teasing me, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying the sensation.

“Hmm, that feels nice.” I said softly, while enjoying the soft hands that rubbed the moisturizing lotion into my skin.

“You should use this every day to keep your skin nice and soft.” Denise said, as if she was selling the product. “It’ll become as soft as mine.”

*Mmm* I had enjoyed touching her soft skin. “Would I like to have skin like that?” I asked myself. But then reality rushed back into my conscious mind. “What am I thinking, I’m a guy for God’s sake!” Unconsciously I took a step back.

“Hey, I’m not ready yet.”

“Sorry.” I mumbled, still lost in thought.

*So what.* I finally made up my mind. I had been crossdressing in private for a while now, and that didn’t bother me at all. Was I any less than others for liking to wear clothing that was designed for the other sex? I thought not. So what would be the big deal about looking and feeling a bit more feminine by having a hairless body? My colleagues would notice and call me queer, but heck, they’d do that when winning a belching contest too. *Nope.* I decided. Nothing would stop me from enjoying this.

“Nice isn’t it?” Denise ask. “While finishing rubbing the lotion into the last centimeter of skin. “Don’t you wish you had got rid of that hair much earlier?”

“In retrospect, yes I do.” Sliding my hands along my body, feeling the smooth skin, softened by the moisturizing lotion, it felt like I was touching a woman. But the sensation from my skin told me it was me, not someone else.

“You know, you look incredible sexy like that.”

Grinning I exaggerated the movements. “Like this?”

Denise giggled. “Now you’re just being silly.”

A soft breeze from an open window blew over my body, making me shiver a little. “Lets get dressed, I’m getting cold without my fur coat.” I joked. “You sure you have something I can fit in?”

“Of course I do, sister.” At that, she started rummaging through her drawers, pulling out stuff and tossing it towards me. “That’s the basics, get those on first.” She said, when she was finished going through the drawers.

Arranging the things she’d just thrown towards me on the bed, I made a quick inventory. Stockings, garter belt, bra and thong panties.

"Oh, no. Anything, but not a thong." I complained.

"What's wrong with a thong?"

"First off all, they're not designed with male genitals in mind. And second, after a while they ride up so deep in my crack that they only can be extracted by a spelunking expedition. No thanks, I pass. Please give me something else."

"Alright, alright. You've made your point, lets see what else I have." Denise said defensively, but with a giggle.

After going through her drawer again, she finally handed me another pair. Plain white with modest ruffles. The style I actually preferred to wear. I checked the label, and surprisingly they were my size too.

“This better?”

“Yes, much better. How did you know my size?” I joked.

Stepping closer, she squeezed my behind. “Like that.”

*Eep!* Jumping up a little, I squealed like a schoolgirl. I guess I was overdoing it a little, as Denise wasn’t impressed.

“Enough playing for now, lets get ourselves dressed.” She stated.

“Yes Ma’am!”

Not taking notice of my sarcasm, she opened a closet and started rummaging through it. After a minute she turned around smiling, holding two hangers in her hands. One with a sleeveless top and one with a pleated skirt that seemed a little too short for my taste.

“How about this?” She asked smiling brightly.

“Uhmm, I’m not sure my arms and shoulders will look that good, and gee, that skirt is quite short, isn’t it?”

“Trust me you’ll look great.”

“Hmm, I’m not convinced. But I’ll tell you what; as long is my skirt isn’t shorter than yours I’ll wear it.” I said, thinking I was being smart.

“Okay, works for me.” She replied, handing me the clothes, and went back to the closet to get out what she was going to wear.

*Crap.* Holding the skirt in front of me I saw it would hang about 15cm above the knees. Way to short. But since I was going to make a fool out of myself anyway, I figured I’d better do it with style.

Not dawdling any longer I started to put on the clothes. The stockings were the kind that stay up by themselves, but the garter did add something stylish. The clasps were a bit fiddly to get attached to the stockings, but the result did look sexy. The panties were next, followed by the bra. Denise lifted an eyebrow but said nothing when I connected it behind my back effortlessly.

The cups were a bit empty and the size was one smaller than I usually wore, but after adjusting the straps the bra wasn’t too tight. The white lacy material fitted nicely with the white panties, white stockings and you guessed it, a white garterbelt.

“You don’t happen to have something to fill these out a little?” I asked, pointing at the empty cups of the bra.

“Hmm, I guess socks won’t do with that top. Just wait for a minute while I finish dressing and I might have something.” She replied, while putting on a very similar outfit as mine, but in black.

“You look nice.” I said, looking her up and down in an unshameful way, after she was done getting dressed.

“You don’t look bad yourself.” She said, eying me the same way, which made me blush a little. “Now lets see what we can do for tits.”

“You have some silicon ones lying around by any chance?” I kidded.

“No, but how about these shoulder pads?”

“No good with that tight top you want me to wear, they don’t bounce and would look too fake.”

“Well, you’re the resident crossdresser here, you tell me.”

“Hmm…” I pondered for a few seconds, sitting down own the bed while slowly stroking my smooth stocking clad leg, which felt quite nice by the way. “Do you have any birdseed by any chance?” I finally asked.

“Birdseed?”

“Yeah, and some old pantyhose.”

“Errr, I think I actually might. The previous occupant of this place had pigeons. Lemme check, I’ll be right back.”

With that, she left the room, leaving me alone sitting there in ‘my’ underwear. Having nothing better to do I started to put on the short skirt, which was as I had feared, barely covering the tops of my stockings.

“Tadaa!” Denise exclaimed on returning into the room, holding a pack of what seemed to be balloons. “Better than birdseed I reckon.”

“Only if we fill them with water. But yes, better than birdseed.”

“If not, we can always throw a party.” She giggled.

After taking out two light colored balloons from the package, I went back to the bathroom to use the tap to fill the balloons. Since I had done this before a few times I knew exactly how much to fill the balloons.

“Let me see how you’re doing that.” Denise said from behind me.

“It’s fairly easy.” I explained. “First stretch the balloon a bit.” Demonstrating the stretching, I flicked the rubber towards her, missing be a large distance on purpose. “Then attach it to the tap. I prefer lukewarm water, but the temperature doesn’t matter much. For a decent C cup, I’ve found 350 to 400 cc will do nicely for me, but since I don’t have anything to measure that here, I’ll just guesstimate from experience.”

“I can see you’ve done this before alright.”

After tying off the first balloon, I started on the second. Getting all the air out isn’t easy, but getting two balloons the same size really requires some experience. Having finished the second, I weighted both in my hands. *Not bad.* I decided. Almost no air, and no noticeable size difference.

“You do have some old pantyhose or stockings that I can use?”

“Yes I do, and I guess you need scissors too.”

“Yup.”

Denise handed the scissors and a pair of tan colored, worn out pantyhose. Perfect for the job. Cutting both legs off I put each balloon in a separate leg, twisting it around, covering it once again inside out, then tying it off with a double knot and cutting off the excess.

From experience I knew that using the whole leg of the pantyhose, creating four or five layers was a bad idea; the ‘breast’ would be too stiff. Five layers of pantyhose over a balloon would almost make it strong enough to be driven over by a car, and would stay too round to give a natural look.

“There, all done.” I said, while tossing one of the makeshift breasts towards Denise.

“Neat. It seems a bit fragile though.”

“Hardly, you can bounce it against the wall without breaking.”

Denise tossed it back and I proceeded to put it into to a bra cup, followed by the other one in the other cup. Shifting them around, then pulling up the skin on my chest to create the hint of cleavage.

“What?” I asked, when I saw Denise looking at me with an amuse expression on her face.

“Oh nothing, just looking at you.”

The balloon filled bra didn’t exactly look natural, but after I put on the tight sleeveless top, which pushed the balloons down quite a bit, it did look quite natural.

“How do I look?” I asked, while deliberately shaking my chest a little, causing some jiggling.

Denise giggled. “You look fine, but your face still needs some work. So if you stop acting silly and sit down there,” She pointed at the chair in front of the vanity. “we might be able to get your ready this morning.”

Sticking my tongue out to her I sashayed over to the chair and sat down, wondering to myself where that came from. Looking at all the makeup in front of me, I knew what most of it was for, as I had experimented a bit at home, but I really hoped Denise would help me out, as I hadn’t become proficient quite yet.

“Well, come on.” Denise teased. “What’re you waiting for? It’s all there.”

“I guess I could use some help, unless you want me to look like a slut.”

“Sure I’ll help, but I want YOU to actually do it, while I supervise. That way you can do it own your own next time.”

“Next time eh? Well, let's get started then. Errr, where DO I start?”

Over the next thirty minutes, she had me applying makeup to my face, removing it all completely twice, before it finally looked decent enough. I didn’t pretend to have mastered it though, and the next couple of times, if I would be doing this again, and I gathered I might, her coaching would be needed again.

One thing that didn’t help at all, were the two bumps on my chest that got in the way all the time. When I wanted to take them out for a while, Denise stopped me, saying that I’d need to learn it like that. She might’ve been right, but for all I knew, she was just having fun seeing me struggle.

“Wow! I actually don’t look bad at all.” I said, admiring the result in the mirror, after I was done struggling, and actually took the time to look.

Denise smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. “I like the result too.”

“What about my hair?”

Stroking her fingers through my hair, pulling a few strains up and letting them fall back again, she seemed lost in thought for a little while.

“It’s short, but with some styling I think it’ll look alright.” She finally concluded.

“Okay, if you say so.” I said, not totally convinced.”

With some styling gel and a comb she did a pretty decent job though. Of course it still was short, but she created a playful feminine look. The only thing left that was not really in line with the rest of the feminine image I displayed, were my eyebrows.

“There, that doesn’t look bad at all.” She said, admiring here handy work. “But what are we going to do with those eyebrows?’ She went on, as if she just read my mind.

“I suppose we could thin them out a bit.” I offered. “BUT, I don’t want them too thin. I do have to go back to work as a guy.”

“Don’t you worry, I won’t over do it. Now sit still for a minute.”

Looking at the tweezers she had picked up I knew what was coming, but not wanting to appear a weakling, I just sat still, hoping she wouldn’t get too carried away.

True to her word though, she didn’t pullout too many hairs, and although it hurt, it was bearable. When she was done after a minute or two, I could clearly see she hadn’t pulled out that much, but my eyebrows looked a lot neater.

*ouch* I finally said, deliberately late, when she appeared to be done.

“Keep still I’m not done yet.”

With a pair of scissors she started cutting down the longer hairs of my eyebrows, which immediately made them look less bushy and more feminine.

Admiring the end result of her handy work in the mirror, I knew I quite liked it. Feminine, but not too thin for a well groomed guy.

“You like?”

“Yeah, where did you learn this?”

“From a magazine actually, there was an article for older women. Shorter eyebrows make you look younger.”

“Oh, so you aren’t part of a secret organization that has as goal to turn all men into women?”

Giggling she responded: “No, not all men, only certain good looking ones.”

I looked back at my reflection on the mirror again. While before I just humored Denise by going along, expecting to be the on receiving end of some ridicule, now I saw that with some luck, I could actually pull it off… Interesting.

“Lets find you some shoes.” Denise broke my musings.

That might be a problem. My feet aren’t that big for a guy, but from my online shopping experiences I knew that my size wasn’t exactly common for women. Often enough the shoes I liked weren’t available in my size.

“Where are you going?” I asked Denise, as she walked out of the room.

“Borrowing shoes from the neighbor. Don’t worry, I’ll be right back.”

Wondering why the neighbor would have shoes that would fit me, I waited for her return.

“Tadaa!” Denise exclaimed on returning, while holding up a pair of white, low heeled strappy sandals.

“Is your neighbor a crossdresser too?” I asked surprised, as I put on the shoes and found out they fit perfectly.

“No silly, she’s just as female as me…only a bit taller. She’s a star basketball player, you might have seen her on television.”

“Lovely. Did you tell her they were for me?”

“Of course I did. She thought it was cute, and wanted to see you later on.”

“Oh great, and with my luck there will some paparazzi outside just when I meet her, and a picture of me in drag will be seen by everyone I know.”

“Don’t you worry, she’s not that much of a celebrity. Besides, not even your own mother would recognize you now.”

“Hmm, I guess. Alright, let’s go get some breakfast at that bakery you mentioned, I’m famished.” I said bravely.

~~~~~

Once outside I wasn’t so brave anymore, but having committed to this I would go through with it. Besides, albeit a bit scary, it was quite exiting.

With the purse Denise had pushed into my hands just before we went outside hanging on my shoulder, and our heels clicking on the pavement as we walked together, I couldn’t help but smile.

“My, you seem to be enjoying yourself.” Denise noticed.

“Yes I am.” I responded, then added a little more swing to my hips, just because I was having fun.

“And to think that a bit more than an hour ago you were quite reluctant.”

“But not anymore!”

Giggling I took her hands and started spinning the both of us around in large circles. We almost bounded into a man, walking in the opposite direction from us on the sidewalk, but a slight correct and I made us spin around him.

“Easy girl!” Denise exclaimed, getting a bit dizzy.

Laughing I stopped the motion, my head spinning a bit as well. As I looked around, I saw the other people on the street looking at us, shaking their head, but most of them with a smile on their face.

“Sorry for that, but I couldn’t suppress the urge.”

“What happened to your hangover? Since you put on that skirt it seems to be gone.” She noticed.

“I don’t know, but I haven’t felt so free and alive as I do now in my whole life, it’s intoxicating!”

Continuing, now walking at a normal pace, I noticed the slightly cooling breeze blowing over my legs. The sun was warm though, and it felt great. *Why have I been hiding inside all these years?* I thought.

“We're almost there, it’s at the corner.”

“Lets skip!” I said, taking her hand and pulling her along with me, whether she liked it or not.

Giggling we arrived at the bakery, which wasn’t too crowded yet luckily, as they only had three tables for people who wanted to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee to go along with a pastry or something similar.

“What are you going to have?” Denise asked as we were looking at the displayed delights.

“I think I will..” I started, then seeing the shop keeper coming our way and remember the way I was dressed, I quickly changed my voice slightly to match. “..have a pastry with strawberries, one with custard and a sausage roll. Seeing anything you like yet?”

“Order the same for me, please. I’m going to take a chair before they’re gone.”

A group of four people just entered the shop behind is, so that wasn’t such a bad idea. But that left me facing the shop keeper alone.

“Good morning, what can I do for you?’ She asked brightly.

Concentrating on my voice, but at the same time trying to be relax I answered. “Two of those pastries with strawberries, two with custard, two sausage rolls, and also two coffee, please.”

“That’ll be nine fifty please.”

*Errr, money, yes*. Going through the purse Denise had handed me, I saw that she had put my wallet in there. *Phew*.

While the shop keeper was getting a tray ready with the coffee and the pastries I ordered, I looked behind me to see where Denise had sat down. She gave me a short wave as she saw that I as looking at her, which I retuned by sticking out my tongue at her.

“Here you go miss.” The shop keeper interrupted my friendly exchange with Denise.

“Thank you.” I replied, taking the tray.

Turning around again, I almost bounced into a guy that probably was part of the group of four that just entered the shop behind us.

“Oops, sorry for sneaking behind you.” He apologized with a grin in his voice.”

“That’s alright.” I said, while walking past him as he made some room.

After a few steps I heard someone whistle, probably that same guy, or one of his friends. Suddenly realizing that with the short skirt I was wearing, it was meant for me. Blushing a little I put the tray down on the table, I sat down on the opposite side of the table, as Denise, with my back to the shop so my blushing face wasn’t visible.

“I’m impressed.” Denise stated.

“By what? Some idiot whistling for every girl in a short skirt?”

“No silly, for that voice you came up with when I left you there.”

“I knew you did that on purpose! That could’ve been so embarrassing.”

“What’s the worst that could’ve happened? They stopped burning people at the stake a few centuries ago.”

“Maybe so, I guess it doesn’t bother me that much anyway. Right now, just being outside like this, I’m having more fun and I feel more alive than I have for years.”

“Tell me more about yourself, Dan..ielle. From the short time that I know you, you seem to be a very special person. I would like to know more about you.”

I noticed the slight slipup, but decided not to mention it. After taking one of the cups of coffee and add milk and sugar to it, I looked the young woman across the table deep in her eyes.

“You’re calling me special, no one ever has called me special before. No, I’m not special. The one that’s special at this table is you.”

A big smile appeared on her face, while her eyes never lost mine.

“I really..” But before I could even start the sentence, she bent over the small table, grabbed my hand with both hands and pulling my face towards hers, she kissed me.

While in a bit of an awkward position, the kiss was quite sensual and lasted for almost a whole minute. While we were kissing, the whole world seemed to disappear around us, just leaving Denise and me, connected to each other by more than just the way our lips touched.

Whistles and encouraging calls greeted us from a small crowd that had been watching us. Not wanting to face them, I refrained from turning around. Blushing, I looked Denise in her eyes again, which I saw sparkled brightly with joy.
After staring for a few seconds we both broke up in giggles.

“I guess we gave them a good show.” Denise finally said, after she got herself a little under control again.

“Quite. You did surprise me with that, but you won’t hear me complain.”

Denise just smiled again, then picked up one of the lovely looking pastries and took a small bite from it. Realizing again how hungry I was, I didn’t wait a second longer to start eating too. The pastries were indeed really good, and I all but wolfed them down.

“That wasn’t very ladylike.” Denise commented.

“What?” I asked, still chewing the last bit of the sausage roll.

“The way you just about inhaled your lunch.” She said, with a lifted eyebrow.

“Oh, that. Well, I was kind of hungry. Who’s going to complain anyway?”

“Our fans over there maybe?” Nodding her head towards the counter, Denise indicated.

Quickly peeking over my shoulder I saw the same group was still there. Either they had a large order, or they were just waiting for the show to continue.

“Let’s go, I feel like I’m on display here.”

“Where to?”

“To your place to pick up my clothes so I can take them home. And I guess we should pay your neighbor a short visit, as I promised.”

With that we got up and left the place. Not really up to a show, I did my best to ignore the group that was still standing at the counter. Luckily they didn’t pay attention to us, so we left without any further embarrassment.

~~~~~

A little apprehensive about showing myself to someone who knew I wasn’t what I seemed to be, I stood next to Denise as she pressed the doorbell on her neighbor’s door.

“Are you sure she’s OK with this?” I asked almost nervously.

“She thought it was, I quote ‘adorable’, and insisted on seeing you.”

Before I could say anything back, the door was opened by a tall woman in shorts and a tank top.

“Hi Denise!” She said brightly. “Come in, come in.” Stepping back, she beckoned us to come in.

Once inside she directed us to the living room where she had us sit down on a large soft sofa. Sinking back in the soft cushioning, I had a little trouble keeping my modesty with the short skirt, but crossing my legs tightly I sort of managed.

“Who’s your pretty friend here?” She asked, while, I could swear, she was trying to look up my skirt. “Another pretty face you’re trying to fix me up with?”

Denise giggled. “Let me introduce you two to each other. Tricia meet Danielle. Danielle meet Tricia. Tricia here, as you might know, is on TV occasionally with her team, but likes to play low usually. Unless she’s left alone with a pretty girl in the same room.

“Pleased to meet you.” I said in my best voice, while I shook Trisha’s hand weakly.

Holding my hand a little longer than what would’ve been comfortable, she looked me right in the eyes, smiling, with a suggestive grin on her face. As I looked away shyly, she let go of my hand gently, letting her fingers slide along.

“The pleasure is all mine.” She finally said.

“Anyway,” Denise continued. “I didn’t bring Danielle here for your pleasure, but for mine. I just came by to show her off.”

“Oohh, you go girl. I just knew there was a lesbian streak in you, it just needed the right girl to bring it out. You sure you don’t want to share her though? She is a very cute thing. Where did you find her?”

*Here it comes.* I thought.

“Remember this morning, Trisha, when I came for some shoes?”

“Yes I do, I guess it didn’t turn out very well, so you dumped the guy, and went somewhere to pick up this gorgeous thing. Am I right?”

Denise turned her head towards me, lifting an eyebrow. Taking the hint, I turned back to Trisha.

“Say, these shoes are very nice, do you mind if I borrow them a little longer?”

“Sure, I have plenty of them anyw…” She started to answer before it sank in.

“Thank you.” I answered quickly, keeping her off balance.

Trisha looked me up and down a few times in disbelief. While I sat there, just smiling. “No way..” She finally said, weakly.

Right that moment, my phone decided to start ringing. First I looked at Trisha, but she still had a blank expression on her face, then I turned back again at Denise, who’s expression was saying something like; “Aren’t you going to pick that up?”.

After rummaging through my purse I finally found it and took it out. The display indicated it was Mark again. Contemplating for a second whether to pick it up or not, I finally did.

“Hello?” I started in my girl voice.

“Dan?” Came the question from the other side.

*oops* Quickly I faked a coughing fit, before I continued in my normal voice. “Yo Mark, wassup?”

“You never called back man, whatcha doing?” Before I could make up and answer, he continued. “We’re having a party here today, you wanna come? We’re about to start without you.”

“Err I dunno, I’m err, hardly dressed for it at the moment. Just a second.” Shielding the phone, I turned to Denise. “Feeling up for a party?”

“Sure.” She answered. “What you’re wearing right now is fine though.”

“Right..” I hesitated. Just now out for lunch, and even here with Trisha, was alright, but could a face a bunch of friends, who had known me for years, the way I was looking now?

“Can I come to?” Trisha added. I guess she finally got her wits together again. “This could be so much fun!” She indicated to me, meaning the way I was dressed.
I knew I’d love to pay Mark back for a prank he pulled on me some time ago, and a better opportunity than this, I couldn’t imagine right now, so finally I put the phone back to my ear.

“Sure man, I’ll be there. Mind if I bring some girls along with me?” Actually, that was a rhetorical question, as I knew no one, especially not Mark, would object, since these parties always seemed to have an unbalanced distribution of guys and girls. Counting myself as one of the girls for the moment, I knew three extra girls would be sensational.

“You’re bringing some girls over?” Mark responded in disbelief “Sure, no problem man, bring as many as you can.”

~~~~~

The pink Toyota SUV whined in a high pitched noise, as Trisha downed the accelerator, pressing me back in my seat. The short skirt I was wearing rode up slightly, which made me a little self conscious about how I was dressed, and where I was going to, dressed as I was. Denise’s hand squeezing my leg gently, as she sat next to me on the backseat of the car, made me feel a little bit more at ease though.

“Whoa, you got some serious power in this thing.” Still pressed back, I noticed the digital speedometer on the dashboard still going up faster than the LCD could display the figures.

“205 kilowatt.” Was the response from behind the wheel. “Had a second fuel cell placed and some extra windings added to the motor. How do you like it?”

“Great, it’s just not my color.”

Trisha laughed, and finally stopped accelerating. *Maybe I should buy a new car* I thought to myself. My own car was still gasoline powered, but with the recent gasoline prices, driving to work would cost more that what I’d earn by working that day, so I usually took the company bus to get there, and saved the car for those rare occasions that I joined up with the other ‘Petrol heads’, as the small club I was part of called ourselves.

A little more relaxed, I sat up straight and tried to pull down the skirt a little, but Denise seemed to have other plans and moved her hand, which was still on my leg, slightly up. Her hand sliding over the soft fabric of the stocking, sent chills down my spine.

As her hand moved upwards slowly, my panties grew tighter, and I wriggled a bit uncomfortable by both the tightening in my panties, as well as the eyes of Trisha in the rearview mirror.

“Hey, watch the road.” I managed to say, just before Denise’s slowly sliding hand made it to my panties, where she started to stroke the confined bulge.

A soft moan escaped my lips, and I saw Trisha’s eyes bulge in the rearview mirror.

“Watch the road!” Both Denise and me yelled, as Trisha swerved dangerously.

“You two are impossible. I will not allow this on the back seat of my car… Not without me anyway!”

Denise pulled away her hand while we giggled like schoolgirls. With the tension relieved, I sat back a bit more comfortable. Just as well, as I knew we’d be arriving soon, and heck, no way I’d be leaving this car with a bugle like that showing.

~~~~~

Mark’s place was always good for a couple of parties each month. I usually attended only a few of them since they usually collided with my work schedule, and they often enough weren’t more than just boozing sessions, and hanging in front of his wall sized TV, watching movies.

Today would be different though, not only because there’d actually be some girls attending, but I would be one of them. A simple plan had formed in my head, on how to get my revenge by embarrassing Mark in front of his friends.

After instructing Trisha where to park, about a block away from Mark’s place, because I knew there wouldn’t be any parking spots left near his house, I told the both of them about the plan that had formed in my head to embarrass Mark.

“That could easily backfire, you know.” Came the reply of what I feared, from Denise.

“I know, that’s why I need you two to back me up on this.”

“Count me in.” Trisha added. “I won’t miss any chance to embarrass a guy.”

With that she expertly parallel parked her car in a tight spot.

“You sure you’re not a guy yourself?” I asked jokingly, referring to her parking skills, while we stepped out of the car.

She was quick to respond, and surprised me by grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her. Next she put my hand on her breast and squeezed it.

“Satisfied?” She asked smugly, while she let her hand drop.

“Hardly, I’d say.” Was my equally smug answer, still having her breast in a soft squeeze. “But I’m willing to work on that.” I continued, while I started to rub her nipple through the thin fabric of her top, under which she apparently wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Nhhg.” Was all she could bring out. For a second I thought the next thing that would happen, would be me, slowly sinking to my knees, while holding my groin. But nothing like that happened. Instead, I was rewarded with hardening nipple and a soft moan from Trisha.

“Ahem.” Came from behind us.

*Oh, great.* I thought. *So much for having Denise as a girlfriend, you idiot. Less than a few hours after having sex with her, you start making out with her friend, right in front of her even.* Went through my head.

“You might want to do that somewhere else. Like anywhere, but right here on the street in broad daylight, I mean.” Denise said instead of the scolding I expected.

My eyes went to Trisha’s, and hers met mine, while I slowly let go of her breast. Next we both looked at Denise, who had an amused expression on her face. A second later the three of us burst out in laughter, realizing the absurdness of the situation.

Trying to regain myself a bit, I steadied myself against the car. “Sorry for that.” I finally managed to say, carefully making sure it wasn’t directed at anyone in particular. A giggle escaped accidentally, which only made the statement sounding less sincere.

“No you’re not.” Trisha answered. “But neither am I.” She brought out between giggles, while trying to save her makeup from running with a tissue, due to the tears of laughter that were about to roll down her face.

Denise still wasn’t able to say anything just yet, so I took the initiative. “Let’s go girls, there’s a party waiting for us!”

~~~~~

Less than five minutes later we arrived at Mark’s place, all three of us arms hooked and good spirited, singing as if we just left a party instead of going to one, we had staggered along the side walk.

There was no need to tell the girls which house was Mark’s, as the thumping music that welcomed us, was clearly identifying the place. The large array of stickers on the front door with biohazard, nuclear waste, and ‘keep out’ were another good indication.

“I reckon it’s here.” Denise stated the obvious.

“Yup. Let me do the introductions. I want to see how long I can fool Mark.”

If it hadn’t be for the fact that I had helped Mark hooking up his doorbell to a strobe light some time ago, I’d have doubt it, that anyone would’ve appeared at that door. The unshaved person clad in baggy pants, XXXL t-shirt with an obscure faded text and worn out sneakers that appeared at the door, was unmistakably my friend Mark.

“Hellooo, ladies. What earns me the pleasure of your visit?”

“Hi there, stud.” Came my reply. “We’re friends of Dan. He told us you’d be having a party here.”

“Ah, yes, he told me some girls were coming. Friends of Dan are always welcome, especially such lovely girls like you. Where is he anyway?”

“Oh, he said he might drop in later. Aren’t you going to invite us in?”

“Err, yes, of course. Follow me girls.”

Just as I thought, Mark hadn’t recognized me. With a bit of luck my plan to embarrass him would work out just fine. Following him inside with the others, I acted as if I had never been into his house.

“Over here ladies, make yourself comfortable while I get you something to drink. You all drink beer right?”

Typical. He hadn’t bothered getting anything else than beer yet again. The three of us sat down on one of the two large couches the room was offering. Suppressing a giggle as we crossed out legs almost at the same time, I waited for Mark to return with the beer.

“He doesn’t seem to have made you yet, Danielle.” Denise said.

“I had my doubts at first, but knowing him, I shouldn’t be surprised. Lets see how long we can keep it like that.”

A minute later Mark returned with three cans. On his way to the fridge, he had turned down the thumping music a bit, for which I was thankful. While I did share his taste in music, the volume he usually played it at didn’t leave much room for any form of communication other than sign language.

“Sooo…” He started to say, just when the doorbell rang (and flashed). “Excuse me ladies.” And off he was again.

“How well does he know you?” Denise asked.

“Not as well as I thought. He should’ve recognized me right at the door. I guess these things really do distract.” Smiling I cupped the water based faux breasts that were sticking out quite noticeably.

The arrival of more people in the room cut our conversation short. Seeing more people who knew me as Dan arrive, I braced myself for the things to come.

~~~~~

It had been an hour since the last people had arrived and the party was going along nicely. A few drinks had settled my nerves a little, but I hadn’t done much besides drinking and talking. Keeping my voice under control was starting to become a little harder and I know I would slip any minute. If the stunt I was planning to pull on Mark was going to work, I had to do it soon.

My plan had to wait a little though, because my bladder demanded attention first. I managed to get up from the couch without showing my panties, and started to walk in the direction of the toilet, but before I was even half way, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, into the area where a couple of people were dancing.

“Eep!” I let out a high shriek, quite in character.

“Dance with me babe!” A slurring voice shouted almost in my ear.

Oh great. One of the guys, a friend of a friend, a guy I didn’t really know, was drunk already.

“No thanks, I’m on my way to the toilet.” I replied.

“Aww, c’mon. Only for a few minutes.”

“Let go of me.” I started to pull myself loose. He finally relented, but kept eying me while I walked off.

After locking the door behind me I quickly did my business. With a sigh of relief I got up, tucked back and got ready to leave again. Checking myself in the mirror I saw that my lipstick could use touching up. Wondering if Denise had put lipstick in the purse she had pushed into my hand earlier, I rummaged through it.

*Found it.* Smiling to myself in the mirror after applying a fresh coat while putting the lipstick away, I thought once more about the situation I was in right now.
*Right, on with it.* I thought after a few seconds.

“Eep!” Oh not again!

The same guy had grabbed me again while I walked along the dancing people, thinking I could avoid him this time.

“C’mon lets dance babe!”

Not feeling like dancing with some drunk GUY, I tried to pull myself loose. His grip was tight though, and my struggle seemed to amuse him.

Not wanting to give away myself yet, my struggle hadn’t been even remote close to my full strength, but this guy seemed to be persistent. While trying to think quickly of a decent way to get me out of this, he made it worse by pulling me closer to him and starting to feel up my leg.

“You know you want to babe.” He continued in his drunk slur.

Quickly losing my patience with this jerk, I contemplated smacking him in the face, or busting his balls with my knee. But when he moved his hand higher, and under my skirt I lost it.

“Get your dirty hands off me you drunk!” I screamed on top of my lungs while slapping him hard in the face with my flat hand.

Due some divine coincidence just that moment someone was changing a disk and the music had stopped, so everyone had heard my outburst, and the loud whack on the drunk’s face, who stumbled and almost went down.

In the following silence he stuttered. “S.sory man, I didn’t know.”

*Man?* Aww crap! I had used my own voice, and everyone had heard.

~~~~~

“Dan? Is that you?” Came Mark’s voice, who by the same divine coincidence, had been standing only two meters away from the whole scene.

“Damn, you got me.”

“Look at you man, what the hell are you wearing?”

“Don’t you like the way I look?” Standing in a mock sexy pose, I smiled at him.

“Fuck, yeah! If I didn’t know it was you, I’d happily jump you bones. But why? Have you gone queer?

“Me queer? I thought you knew me better than that. But I guess looking like this must make you wonder.” I said with a laugh in my voice.

Denise had come walking my way and she stood next to me taking hold of my hand.

“Mark, meet my girlfriend, Denise, I introduced her.”

Mark shook his head mumbling that he should have know I had been up to something when I had told him about bringing some girls to the party.

Glad he didn’t ask any further about why I was dressed up like this, I turned towards Denise. “Lets sit down again, I feel like I’m in the spotlight here.”

“Let’s dance, lover.” She replied. “We’ll show them that no once touches you, but me.”

And dance we did. And showing them we did too. Someone had put on a disk with slow songs, on which we danced for what seemed like an eternity, holding each other close.

I guess it had been quite a sexy look, the way we were rubbing our bodies against each other on the rhythm of the slow music. When we finally ended our dance in a deep kiss, we were surrounded by applauding and cheering people.
Both blushing brightly we walked away from the dance area and sat down close to each other on the couch. Right then I really fell in love with her.

“Ready to go home?” I asked after a while.

Quite a number of people had come over to talk to us briefly and compliment me on my looks. While flattered, the attention was getting a little to me, and I’d be glad to go to someplace more private.

~~~~~

Outside again, after saying bye to everyone, and receiving more compliments on the way I was dressed, and how much better it was than my usual jeans and t-shirt look, I exclaimed a deep sigh.

“That didn’t go completely as planned, but I guess it didn’t go all that bad.”

“The expression on that guy’s face, after you just hit him, was priceless.” Tricia commented.

“Where did he go anyway? I didn’t see him anywhere after that.”

“He sat quietly in a corner, with an icepack against his face.” Tricia giggled.

“But what I can’t understand is why everyone was so positive about the way I’m dressed, once they knew it was me.”

“Because you do look good like this, lover.” Was Denise’s reply.

With the wind blowing against my exposed legs under the short skirt, a slight bouncing sensation on my chest, and Denise holding my hand while we walked, I did feel good about myself, and the clothes I was wearing. With a smile on my face I decided that I could get used to this.

To be continued...

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
28 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Are You OK Dear ?

As everyone has already remarked, a good start. But please Jennifer, why have you stopped there ? What has happened, to make you abandon this really different and so well composed tale ?

Briar

Great start

I'm really enjoying this story. I like the combination of love, adventure, and the esprit de corps of the The Agency.

While the possibility of Denise faking things to recruit Dan occurred to me, it seems to me that it would be a lousy way to start a working relationship. Also, Dan would have to be rather obtuse to not see through it after a while.

Ray Drouillard

Nice, but...

I can't help but get the feeling that Dan's recruitment was just that, and Denise has little genuine feeling for him. I have no real evidence for it just the rather pat way she got him into full female mode so quickly just happening to have all the equipment to hand.

I hope I'm wrong because I like them both so far.

JC

The Legendary Lost Ninja

Great Effort

well jenny, your famous now, (winks) for a first time author, this is a great start. remember to keep writing, i'm waiting for more hugs from prue

Thank you.

Thank you prue :)

JC: You can be sure that Dan will start to wonder just that. How that will develop... Stay tuned for the next chapters ;)

NICE start

Every once in a while a good well written story comes along. One that you do not have to be educated and constantly thinking about to read into all the nuances and one you can read for fun and entertainment while keeping yourself wondering what's to come.

You have a nice start here on just such a story and I hope you continue it for enjoyments sake. Dark, light, erotic, sexual all have their place and their readers but sometimes it is just pleasant to read a good story as just that - a good story. The really successful writers learn that quickly and some writers do not. For only one reader, me, I like you story so far. Keep at it!

Very Good

Nice plot and character development so far. I too hope that the feelings between Denise and Danielle is for real and is not some under handed manipulation. I look forward to reading more chapters.

Love,

Paula

When the lines between reality and fantasy blur, true magic can begin.

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

something different

Dear Jenny,
great start for a new story.Go on!A lot of different plots in one story: a new agencie, a new enemie (the syndicat)and a little lovestory between your maincharacters.
I hope we will see much more from these nice heros.

Love and hugs,
Sidonie

Something Different

kristina l s's picture
Nice intro to a potentially fun series. Intersting and yes, slightly different characters. A teensy bit confusing in a couple of places. But not too much that I wont be back for the next part. Keep it coming.

Interesting Start

Nothing much to add to the others here. But yes, I'd like to know how much of that first Dan-Denise night and morning was contrived by Denise and/or the Agency -- to the point where I'm seriously entertaining the theory that Dan's whole life story was concocted and brainwashed into him for reasons we can barely guess at. (We do have one inconsistency between their stories -- Denise talks about his wearing lingerie in the bar that night, and he's at least wearing stockings when he wakes up the next morning, but Dan says that he only wears panties in public, and leaves everything else at home. There's also the whole "in the beginning" aspect of his being awakened from a world "without form, and void.")

Eric

Hi Eric. You're not so far

Hi Eric.

You're not so far off, from what I have planned to disclose later in the story.