Some Enchanted Girlfriend -6- Filling Up

Printer-friendly version
SomeEnchantedGirlfriend1.jpg   
Some Enchanted Girlfriend

by Donna Lamb

6. Filling Up

We sat on the big plush couch and ate oatmeals and drank coffee and Tim had got himself a ham-and-egg-and-cheese bagel, too. Got to feed those magic muscles, I thought and damn near choked trying not to giggle.
“You okay, babe?” he asked. He put a hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze, causing my toes to twitch. He took up most of the gigantic, grey leather couch, of course, and I had sort of wedged myself into one end with my legs draped over one of his.

I nodded, afraid to actually say anything. He smiled and squeezed my leg again.

I have no idea why I sat where I did but it put me within easy reach. I thought of that before I sat down and still I sat there. Go figure.

He finished his sandwich and took a big slurp of coffee. I made a face at him, I’m not sure what kind.

He grinned and asked, “What?” How could such a big guy have such cute expressions?

“Do you have to make that sound when you drink your coffee?” I asked, pretending to be exasperated at him. “You practically inhaled your oatmeals, too. Jeez, I’m tryna eat here?”

“Disgusting, huh?” He winked at me.

“Sort of.” I probably blushed and covered it by staring into my bowl. Really good oatmeals, btw. I could feel my ears getting red and a hiccup trying to giggle its way up from my middle.

“You’re from New York. Or Philly or Connecticut, one of those eastern cities, huh?” he asked, surprising me.

“Why... why do you say that?” I didn’t have to fake being startled.
Was I from New York? It felt right but I couldn’t be sure about it.

“I knew ‘cause of how you talk,” Tim said. “Tryna, wanna, jeez, dis, dat.” He grinned at me.

“I don’t say dis and dat and Connecticut isn’t a city,” I said. I handed him my bowl. “You wanna finish my oatmeals?” I’d eaten more than half but felt full, and those really were some disgusting noises he had been making.

“Sure, babe,” he said. He gave my leg another squeeze and took the bowl. “Good stuff.”

“Uh-huh,” I said. “You say you think I’m from New York?” I thought about the courtyard I had seen out the window. Palm trees. “Meaning we ain’t in New York now, so where are we?”

“You don’t know that?” He finished off the bowl of oatmeals in three noisy bites. “We’re in Marina del Rey. Part of Los Angeles, sort of.”

“Oh,” I said in a small voice, fairly sure I’d never heard of the place. “It’s on the water? How the heck did I get here?”

“Yeah, more boats than houses. And I still don’t know how you got here. What’s the last thing you remember?”

“Eating oatmeals,” I said, trying to look innocent.

He snorted. “I meant, before you woke up this morning, silly.” He gave me another squeeze on the thigh.

I decided I might be beginning to like that but it didn’t help me remember anything. I squinted at the ceiling, “Hofest, onnicer, I only dall fown when I’m vinking drodka,” I said.

Tim laughed, sat up and pulled me into his lap. I said something intelligent like, “Yike!”

“You’re a nut,” he said. “I like that in a girl.”

And he kissed me again. Holding me there in his lap, what could I do? Okay, I kissed back. I mean, I’d looked at myself in the mirror, I’d gone to the bathroom. I’m a girl. Kissing a guy is just a natural thing to do, right?

Wow.

When we came up for air I discovered that he had his hand under the t-shirt I was wearing for a dress, and... and he was doing things down there. “When I talk do your lips move?” I asked him between gasps.

He didn’t get it but he smiled anyway. “Uh-huh,” he said. I squinted into his face and almost busted up laughing, despite what was going on down below. His look of horny concentration was pure concentrated horniness.

“Uh,” I said. “Are you trying to avoid getting me some clothes?” I asked.

“Uh-huh,” he said. “Yeah, babe, sure.” I thought he hadn’t actually heard what I said. “Clothes would just get in the way, huh?”

“Uh-uh-uh,” I said, or something like that, sort of a mix of a giggle and a gasp.

After that, I don’t really remember what happened. Okay, I do and it was fucking amazing, or vice versa, to coin a phrase. My first time, sort of–at least that I remembered from the catching side.

The huge couch made sense now. We finished up with me lying on top of the fur rug of his middle, probably because he weighed as much as two of me plus a kid sister. If I had a kid sister, she better not come near him, like in the song.

I didn’t want to think too much about what we’d done; far as I know, when I used to be a guy, I was straight as a missionary, maybe straighter. And it looked like I still could qualify as a card-carrying heterosexual, just one who had changed precincts.

He stroked my hair and made contented noises I could hear rumbling in his chest. After a minute of drowsy peace, he asked, “Did that help you remember anything, babe?”

I started to giggle then we laughed so hard we fell off the couch except he caught us and eased us onto the slate-and-burgundy carpet, nuzzling each other and still chuckling.

“Yeah, right,” I said. “Cure amnesia with the old beef injection.” I lay on my back with him over me, propping his head up on one elbow.

The t-shirt I had been wearing as a dress had disappeared and I vaguely remembered tearing his shirt off of him. Okay, yeah, I did that. From where I lay, I could see his shorts hanging from a corner of the 67” HDTV. I did not know how they got there, I swear.

He lazily stretched one leg over my ankles and caught my wrists with his free hand. “Got you,” he said. With no effort at all, he held me motionless, I could barely wiggle my middle.

This caused the damnedest reaction in me, like someone had wrapped my groin in a heating pad. “I’m–I–are you? We’re going to do it again?”

“Soon,” he promised, bending down to kiss me. “Recharging. You know guys aren’t ready again quite as soon as girls.” He kissed again, just little nibbles with his scratchy cheeks brushing my lips in between and making me nuts.

“Uh-huh.” I licked my lips myself. “Yeah, I know.” And I did, one of the advantages of being a receiver seemed to be not needing time to get ready. Well, some girls needed time to get hot for it. Evidently, not me.

“Am I gonna be your cupcake?” I asked, whispering.

He liked that. “If you wanna be, sure.” He chuckled, that noise he made deep inside, laying up against him I could feel it as much as hear it. “Long as I get to lick the frosting, huh?”

I giggled. Sure. The thought made me squirm.

He let me go then and rolled onto his back, the evidence of his need for a recharge lying across his leg like a sentry half asleep at his post. Even not quite ready, it looked ginormous, not just built to scale with the rest of him, maybe a bit over-sized.

“God,” I said. “That went inside me?”

He chuckled. “I thought you liked it. You certainly sounded like you liked it.”

I giggled some more, too awed to actually blush. “Yeah, I liked it, I guess. Uh-huh, oh, shit, yeah.” I nodded, feeling blonde to the bone and smarter than peel-and-stick kitchen tile.

He laughed and pulled me toward him. “You want to hurry things along a little bit?” he asked, pushing my head down toward his middle.

Oh, and I knew exactly what he meant by that, too. I didn’t feel at all nauseated or turned off by the idea either, in fact, my mouth started watering. Face it, I told myself, you’re not just a girlfriend, you’re a complete slut of a girlfriend.

I started to crawl through the brushy growth on his chest, turning my own bottom up toward his face. “If I’m going to have a taste of your gander, I want you to sample my saucy goose,” I said.

Well, when all was said and done, a half-hour or an hour or whatever later, guess what he wanted to do? Right. Go back to bed, to sleep. Men!

* * *
up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

First

Well she is certainly adjusting isn't she? The saucy little minx :)
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Saucy

Yeah, actually, this chapter surprised me when I wrote it last week. I didn't expect her to advance to being comfortable with this sort of thing so quickly. Hell, eager. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Well, I guess

Well, I guess that she did that before. And even if she don't remember, her body must have remembered. I suppose that's as good ans an explanation as anything else.

So far, it's interesting, but I'd like to know at some point what the hell happened to her memories.

:)
Mildred

Memory...

...is a song from Cats. ::grin::

But yeah, I'll get to that sooner rather than later but the whole story will take some time to come out since what happened is kind of the key to everything.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Squeeee!

She likes him, she really likes him!
What, you were expecting some insightful comment with this subject?? :p

Faraway

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Guess not ::grin::

And yeah, I think she likes him.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Quite a bit more, ah, athletic than I expected :P

And so soon, too! Another situation that I hope she doesn't regret too much when she regains her memories, though with the way she's taking things I somehow get the feeling that she'll be able to adjust fine even when she does remember.

Unless, of course, Tim turns out to be some kind of evil magician or something.

No, he couldn't be Tim the Enchanter, could he?

Melanie E.

You can call me -- Tim

I thought I lampshaded that gag in the first episode. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I realise...

kristina l s's picture

....that Tim is just being your average libidinous guy, reasonably gentlemanly with it, but still. You'd think having a little blonde cupcake dropped in his lap might raise a question or three, rather than just...

I suspect more than Vodka, some trip she's on. Hey a change is as good as....

Oh, Oatmeals, a cereal? I keep thinking rolled oats aka porridge which don't seem right. Crunchy porridge is probably a worry. And.... Filling Up???!!! Dear me, brings tears to your eyes it does.

Kristina

Porridge

Porridge is known as oatmeal in the US. Oatmeals is something I called it as a kid and I just thought it was cute to use that here. In the US porridge means any sort of cooked breakfast cereal that is oatmeal-like. Cream of wheat, cream of barley, cream of rice, millet porridge, even grits (made from maize) are kinds of porridge you find in different parts of the US. Another word for such dishes is mush, especially cornmeal mush.

Fried mush was an occasional treat when I grew up. This was made from yellow corn meal (not grits) allowed to thicken in the refrigerator over night then sliced and fried like a pancake and served like one, too, with maple syrup, ham, potatoes or maybe fried apples. Much better than it sounds. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Grits

My momma made me fried grits alla time. No joke, Fried Grits and Fried Green Tomatoes... to die for. no ham though, not for the jews. but mmmmm. I feel ya

Fried Green Tomatoes

Those are nice. Like eggplant with more taste.

A nice slice of kosher corned beef is a good change from ham even for gentiles. ::smile:: Even better, smoked salmon, mmmm.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

If our girl

does'nt leave Tim the stud alone soon...Then she'll never find out who she is....Mind you, I can't say as i blame her for not wanting to leave!!!!

Kirri

"He's Large"

Although Tim may be a little too smart to appeal to Julie Brown, well, he is large. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

You mean, I Like Them Big and Stupid

You must be referring to that Julie Brown song.

One of my own characters prefers I'm a Blonde, from the movie Earth Girls are Easy.

Keep the chapters rolling out, Adonna

John in Wauwatosa

P.S. ... I took an IQ test and I flunked of course. I can't spell VW but I've got a Porsche 'Cause I'm a blonde ...

John in Wauwatosa

That's the one

Our little amnesiac seems to enjoy play-acting the dumb blonde, in part to cover up her confusion and in part because she just seems to have that third-joker-in-the-deck sort of personality. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I'm enjoying it..visions of Goldie Hawn in my head...but...

Frank's picture

The attraction and sex they are having is nice and well done. I would like to see the story move forward a bit faster as to why/who/what/where/when

Only other curiosity is that gentle ben doesn't seem concerned that he himself doesn't know where she came from and what potential VDs she may have...

Please these are very minor critiques...nothing bug that will stop me reading more chapters.

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Keep your harpoon dry, Ahab ::smile::

We'll find that White Whale yet. ::grin::

As for the VD thing, it's kind of a given that unless it's important to a story, you don't waste time in fiction with the actual act of putting a condom on. Unless it's funny, like you're putting it on a zuchinni. ::lol::

You can assume they used protection or not, or they figured since they woke up in bed together it's too late to saddle the horse that already left on the midnight stage.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

If She Is Goldie Hawn, Then

Tim is Kurt Russell.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ouch

I dunno, that thought kind of grows on me. Physically, she's not much like Goldie other than being blonde. Our little cupcake is more of a Brigitte Bardot-type physically, and Tim is too tall, dark and hairy to be Kurt. But personality-wise, the characters those two play, that kind of works. Tim has more sense of humor than Kurt, though.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Loving this story

Main character is interesting, seems to be a bit high still and kind of looking at herself and going with the flow. I am enjoying the short little snippets as well. I look forward to the next one, but a nice quick read every few days I can fit into a busy life. Usually I hate long serials and that may come to pass in the end, but you are keeping these short enough and quick enough the story is still staying fresh in my mind.

I love the way you write. It is very easy to read, technically sound so bad grammar isn't a distraction, but far better than just technically sound. The story flows well and has a smoothness of prose that is hard to achieve even among very good writers.

I am reading you writing to help me teach myself what constitutes good flow.

The story is interesting too, for now I am happy to just be on the ride you are taking me on. The details will come in time and I will be interested, but I have faith you are holding out and setting the plate with good reason.

I'm loving this comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence. ::smile::

The ease of flow comes from writing and rewriting and re-rewriting. I write each of these little scenes in about an hour and a half, aiming for 900 to about 1200 words. Then I go back to the previous two or three and edit them to be consistent with the one I just wrote. Back to the current one I'm writing and add in anything new that occurred to me. I might make that loop four or five times.

At points in the process, I take breaks and outline action and flow in my head and consider what things I need to set up in the next chapter for future use. Then I do a final edit on the oldest one that hasn't been posted and post it. By this time, it's grown from 900 to 1200 to about 1200 to 1500. If it gets bigger than that at some point in the process, I split it in two and work both halves back up to my preferred posting size.

Then I reread all the ones that haven't been posted yet and catch any errors or inconsistencies and tune the language. Sometimes I read them paragraph by paragraph, backwards. When I'm reasonably happy I haven't left any landmines behind, I start writing the next one.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Umm... whoah?

I have no idea how you can do that. I usually just write off the top of my head, go back and check for spelling mistakes, then post. Of course, I'm a lot slower than you at the initial writing stage, so I guess that's one reason I can't do what you do.

Melanie E.

A lot like what I do at work

Where I might be working on several projects within a campaign at the same time. This is how I wrote Blue Moon and how Green and Pink went off the rails--circumstances interrupted my routine for days or weeks at a time and I could not get my groove back.

People who start at the beginning of a long project and write all the way to the end before going back to rewrite baffle me, too. ::grin::

When writing PR stuff, or as we ironically call it, non-fiction, I do outline ahead. But for me, outlining on screen or paper pretty much kills fiction. I make mental outlines that are constantly being changed but don't tie me down.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Lips move !

Reading this does strange things to my brain; if I have one. These thoughts have long since left me for younger grey matter. Still, it seems like a great idea for a creative writing class; the worst part being that I did not write this; would have been so fun. ;)

I used to dream about being collared and chained to the bed of a huge, handsome warrior. I fantasized about laying on his chest; feeling so secure, and wanted ... even if it was for my plastic tits and faux oven.

Very nice writing.

Khadija

What I like about men...

Hee, hee. Yeah, it's a fantasy of mine, too. It probably wouldn't work, men are dicks. But then, that's sort of what I like about them. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through Doppler Press to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

nicely done

she is going to be pregers going like this if she is not already lol

Stephen J