Some Enchanted Girlfriend -1- Waking Up

Printer-friendly version
SomeEnchantedGirlfriend1.jpg   
Some Enchanted Girlfriend

by Donna Lamb

1. Waking Up

I woke up that morning with a hangover; the sun coming in the window seemed to hurt my eyes, even with them closed. I hunted for the pillow to pull over my face but at first I didn't find one. What I pulled across by eyes turned out to be a hairy arm that didn't belong to me.

That took a moment to sink in. Still with my eyes closed, I felt of the arm. It seemed enormous. Had I gotten drunk and ended up in the bed of some professional wrestler, I wondered. Or I would have wondered if I'd been able to rub two coherent thoughts together.

The arm moved down to my shoulders and with a spastic motion, dragged me against a hard, hairy, warm body. A voice grunted and another voice squeaked a protest.

I seemed to be the owner of that second voice. I squinted an eye open and looked across a messy bedroom at a blurry digital clock which seemed to read WV 90:9 o'clock. "That can't be right," I said out loud. My voice sounded thin and squeaky and my tongue felt thick and furry.

"Ow, my head," said the deep rumbly voice. "Stop shouting." The heavy arm lying across me twitched again, squeezing the breath out of me.

A nasty taste came up in my mouth, forcing me to struggle. "Let me go!" I tried to push against the arm but the effort made my head pound and my stomach heave up. "Let me go! You better! I'm going to puke!"

We rolled around on the bed, partly tangled up in bedclothes, trying to sort out which limbs were whose. Naturally, I fell off the bed. The jarring impact would have been worse but I seemed to have landed my ass on the missing pillow. Still, the shock sent lances of white hot light through my eyeballs and left me incoherent and whimpering.

"Are you okay?" the deep voice asked.

"No," I said. I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight still hurt. "It burns, it burns!" I said. "Nasty bright daystar! We hates it! We hates it forever!"

The voice chuckled then said, "Ow! Don't make me laugh."

I got one arm up to shade my eyes and squinted up at him. It was him, a him, that is--dark tousled hair, beard stubble, crinkles around the eyes and corners of the mouth, olive skin and tea-colored eyes. A truly enormous face, frightening for the sheer size of it if it hadn't been for the slightly goofy smile and the narrow gap between the two front teeth. Big teeth, though.

"The better to eat you with," I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked again in his rumbly voice.

"No," I said. "I'm halloonisating there's a hairy-ass giant in my bedroom."

He pulled himself up and looked around. "Um, this is my bedroom."

"Worse yet," I said. I moved my head the wrong way and another sunbolt screwed its way through my skull. "Ay, caramba!" I smacked myself in the face with my own arm trying to protect my eyes.

"You are funny," he said. "I remember that you're funny." He chuckled like someone dropping rocks into a rain barrel.

"That's funny," I said. "I don't." Frowning made my head hurt so I just rested my forearm across my face. "Remember that is...." Who the heck was this guy and how the heck did I get in his bed?

He seemed to have heard the question I didn’t ask. "Uh, we met at a club.... Damned if I remember which one." His deep voice seemed to be getting further away. "Gotta whiz," he added.

I felt sort puffy, as if I had been over-inflated by a careless balloon-animal artiste. My stomach protested that it contained nothing but acid and fumes. When the tinkling evidence that he had found the bathroom reached my ears, my bladder burned hot and urgent. "Ow, wow, ow!"

My eyes popped open, distracting me from other pains with needle-like rays again. I rolled under the bed to get away from the sunlight, amazed that it sat high enough for me to do that.

"You sound like a kitten with someone pulling your tail. Where did you go?" The last part said from considerably nearer.

I could see his big, hairy feet. Coarse black hair grew from his toe knuckles, or whatever you call them on toes, and a hairy leg-warmer started just above his ankle and continued up. "I'm under the bed," I said, scooting along on my back toward the bathroom. "Stay out of the way and you won't get hurt." It would have sounded more threatening if I could have managed to stop squeaking.

He laughed.

I rolled out from under the bed right in front of him, got my hands and knees under me and decided not to try to stand up just yet. I felt misconnected, as if someone had plugged my 5V DC brain into a 120V AC wall socket. Nothing felt right or looked right. My hands looked wrong, my fingernails shiny. "Some party," I said.

"Oopsy-daisy," he said. "Don't throw up on the carpet, love." He bent his hugeness down, picked me up and set me down on my feet which I barely got under me in time.

I grabbed his big hairy forearm in both hands and squeaked some more. "Don't let me go! I'm...I'm...." I looked up into a mirror over a dresser and saw the tiny little blonde being held up by the enormous swarthy giant.

Seeing that almost scared the piss out of me.

I tried to clamp my legs on it but it wasn't there and I knew what would happen next. "Get me to the john, quick!" I said.

We barely got there in time. When I peed it made a sound like pouring water out of a cup. I looked up at him. From that angle all I could see was... Well, his big, huge, enormous... sausage. His dick. Of course, we were both naked.

"I'm dreaming," I said.

He laughed. "You're not going to fall off the stool, are you?"

"Uh, no." I looked away. A full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door showed a small blonde girl sitting on a toilet while being held upright by a giant. I reached a hand up and felt of one of my tits. Then I sort of fainted. Okay, I fainted.

* * *
up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good Reversal on a Coyote Ugly story?

Waking up in a strange bed after a night of drinking and finding a hairy ugly person beside you is usually the start of a joke where the punch line talks about chewing your arm off in order to get away without waking the other person... and this story seems to start that way. Hairy arm, in bed, been drinking, etc! But then it gets ...interesting..!

It seems to be a good start to a funny story and I like it... am waiting for more.

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue

I've got Coyote Ugly on disk

I think. It's a movie, right? I think I own it but I haven't watched it, just the first half hour or so.

Too close to life maybe. ::lol::

But yeah, jokes like that were the inspiration for this story. I've got several installments done, well, done except for editing. This is probably going to run 40 or 50 thousand words with short 1000 word installments. Once a week, I'll collect them into longer parts to post at Stardust for people who can't stand these short pieces I like to write in.

I hope we all have fun with this. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I seem

to remember you like turning things on their heads! Kool start! I'm looking forward to seeing more.

hugs!

grover

Hope to be able to post daily

Or at least four or five times a week. And yes, upside down and inside out can be a lot of fun. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Great beginning

Great beginning the way she wakes up is well described and I had to feel sorry for the seriously evil hanger lol, looking forward to more of this story.

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Been there, done that

Kept the rail spikes for reference material. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Adonna, One Question

Is this gonna be as twisty as yor Blue Moon and Green Sun? And please continue Green sun.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Could be ::grin::

If Blue Moon was a roller coaster, I think this one may be a Tilt-a-Whirl. ::lol::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

This Is Different

In the usual cliche story, someone who has been body-swapped with their date wakes up to find themselves sleeping next to their twin, only to discover that they themselves look suspiciously like they remember their date looking the previous night.

This is different. Picking at the scanty clues which have been hinted at thus far, the only guess I'm coming up with is that this seems like some sort of enchanted gender-swap story where the bodies of the enchanted/enchanter change entirely.

Plenty of room for other explanations, of course. One thing you can be sure of, I'll be reading the next installment!

Enchanting

I think I've got a different wrinkle or two than the standard bodyswap going here. ::hee-hee::

Not to say it's something that hasn't been done before but I'm going to do my best to make it surprising. And the best way I've found to do that is to surprise myself. So, I'm working without a net again. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

YAY!!!

You know, the thing I love the most about your stories is the small little bits of humor in the way you phrase character's actions and dialogue. This story looks to be a lot of fun to read, and I'm really looking forwards to more installments. Daily? Well, that makes it even better!

Melanie E.

Thanks

The little bits of humor make it fun to write, too. I can write sober short stuff but long stories have to be a bit silly or I get bored. ::grin::

Next piece should be up this afternoon.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

:)

Yep.
Download is ..... . . .0n