My Mum Turned Me Into a Girl Part 5

Printer-friendly version

Has Ollie chosen a life as a girl? Does he want to return to the world of boys?

My Mum Turned Me Into a Girl

Part 5

By Ollie


 
So the day was spent shopping. We went into shops Hannah had taken me into but this time I felt like the expert telling dad things he didn’t know. He followed me around and didn’t complain once. He looked like he was enjoying himself and he spent a lot of money on me. It was all going so well. My new boots looked fantastic. I was allowed to wear them out of the shop- something mum never let me do with new shoes. I couldn’t help but keep looking at myself in every shop window we passed and when we went into the clothes shops I spent longer than I should in front of the mirrors.

Dad didn’t once tell me to hurry up. His smile said he was having a great time. Then he announced, "I want to buy a beautiful necklace for my beautiful princess!" I went red and didn’t know where to look. There was something special in the way he called me a princess but also something quite humiliating. I loved the fact that it made me feel so special but being treated like a girl by my dad was so strange.

"Thank you, dad," I said. He gave me a questioning look so I said, "Thank you, daddy." He smiled.
 
 
Everything was going so well. Then we met Josh. I was admiring myself in the window of a shoe shop while daddy got more money from the cash point and I was aware that a boy was leaning back, bored. I looked his way and recognised Josh. Immediately, I coloured and hoped he hadn’t seen me. It was amazing how quickly the spell was broken. I had spent the day as a girl and loved it, even without Hannah around, but as soon as the cold draught of reality caught me it felt wrong, as if I was doing something I shouldn’t. I turned my back to edge away when dad crossed the street. Of course he saw Josh and called to him.

"Long time, no see Josh," he said. "My, you’ve grown since I last saw you."

"I eat a lot… or so my mum says," Josh answered. You could tell he was scanning around to see where I was. I didn’t know whether or not to say something then I realised he didn’t recognise me in my new gear. I started to think I could get away without being discovered but dad looked in my direction and Josh, following his eye-line, spotted me. His eyes took in the sight of me in a short skirt and his face registered surprise but he didn’t say anything.

"You and Josh don’t hang around much anymore, I hear," dad said.

"No, we are into different things," I said. Josh couldn’t tell whether he was the subject of disapproval or not.

"That’s right," Josh said. He didn’t know what to say next. It was very awkward for both of us.

"We’re going for lunch," dad announced. "Why not come with us?" Josh was searching for a reason.

"I don’t know," he hesitated. "I’m waiting for my mum and dad," he continued, "and they are taking ages."

"All the more reason to come with us," dad said. "I’ll sort it out with your parents."
 
 
He went into the shoe shop to find them, leaving Josh and me standing outside not sure what to say to each other. Josh kicked the ground in his trainers. I didn’t want to do that to my new boots.

"Are they new clothes?" he asked me at last.

"Yes," I replied, and then because I didn’t now what else to say and because I had heard my mum say this sort of thing I said, "Do you like them?" Immediately I felt stupid. I really was turning into a girl.

"Yes. They look very nice."

"Nice," I said mimicking Mrs Vincent. "Nice!" She hated that word. If we used it she would demand that we replaced it with a better, more specific word.

"Alright, very pretty," Josh said and then he went a bit red and I did too. Him because he had said it to me who used to be his best friend and me because I was really pleased he had said it.

"Do you really think so?" I replied. I was becoming a girl!

"Don’t you feel a bit, well, odd wearing them, though?" Josh asked.

I wasn’t sure what to say. I was confused. I hadn’t wanted him to see me like this, but now that he had I didn’t mind. The worst bit was over. What was more strange was that when I looked at what Josh was wearing, his combat trousers and scruffy sweatshirt with trainers, I really didn’t want to have to wear that sort of thing again. Yet, I used to… when I was a boy. And there it was again. I kept finding myself saying things to myself that showed that I was becoming more of a girl than a boy.
 
 
Dad returned before I had given Josh a proper answer and swept us off to lunch. We had a great time. It was a bit like when we were best friends and I wasn’t sure why we weren’t anymore except when Josh was talking he kept telling us things he had done, at school and at home, and I wasn’t all that interested. Although I still liked him I could see I wouldn’t want to spend much time with him anymore. The things Hannah and I did were much better.

Dad was really good to Josh. He joked with him and they talked about football for a bit. Then things got more serious when he said, "Is everything all right at school, Josh? I mean for Olivia." It was shocking to hear my dad call me by a girl’s name. I know the way I was dressed meant I couldn’t really complain but it was still odd to hear it. I didn’t say anything. Josh didn’t seem to think it was weird. His expression never changed. Dad continued, "It would be horrible if anyone had bullied her."

"Nobody has," Josh said. "Honestly." I think he was worried that my dad was accusing him.

"Told you," I said. Josh looked at me, relieved.

"Thanks Josh for being understanding. It hasn’t been easy for her, you know," dad continued.

"Dad," I said. I wanted him to stop and I wasn’t about to call him ‘daddy’ in front of Josh. There were some things I wasn’t ready for.

"Alright, I know when I’m being told off," he laughed and he leaned over and gently patted my face.
 
 
That afternoon dad bought me a necklace with a heart shaped pendant. It was the best present he ever bought me. In fact, it was the best weekend I had ever spent with him. When he delivered me back home I didn’t want to leave him but I was also excited at the thought of showing mummy all the new things we had bought. Mum stared at dad in admiration when I walked through the door wearing my skirt, tights and boots. She could hardly believe it. Her face was full of admiration at what dad had achieved.

When it was time to say goodbye to dad, she touched him, gently, on the arm in a way I hadn’t seen her do for a long time.

"Thanks," she said and her voice was warm. Dad smiled, kissed me on the cheek, then lifted me up and swung me around. I screamed when he pretended he was going to drop me.

"Are you going to be a good girl until I come again?" he asked.

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Say it then," he said holding my face between his hands.

"I am going to be good until next time," I replied.

"I am going to be a good girl," he said emphasising the words he wanted to hear.

"I am going to be a good girl," I said. Later, I realised that that was the first time I had called myself a girl out loud.
 
 
At school on Monday I wore a skirt for the first time. Mummy told me there would have to be a first time so I might as well get it over with. After the weekend it would have been odd to try to object.

I wasn’t thrilled at the idea but inside I recognised I was further away from boyhood than ever. I wore bottle green tights as well. I wanted to wear thinner tights. I knew Chloe would approve but mummy said I had to wait until I was older. The ones I wore were thicker winter tights. The skirt was a boring grey school skirt, like the other girls wore, nothing to get excited about.

I had new school shoes, black mary janes, so I looked just like all the other girls. I wore a cardigan for the first time as well. Some girls wore school cardigans but no boys did. I suppose mummy bought if from the school office since that is where the uniform came from. Nobody mentioned the fact I was wearing a skirt for the first time. I don’t think they noticed, particularly.

I had given up trying to hang on to the thought that I was a boy dressed up against his will. I thought of myself more and more as a girl. When Mrs Vincent let the boys go out to play first I just sat until she said the girls could go. I worked and played with girls. Bit by bit the world the boys inhabited seemed alien to me. I didn’t like the rough way they played near us sometimes and I would have hated to wear some of the clothes they had to wear.
 
 
One day in a PE lesson Mrs Vincent said we had to work in partners but that a boy had to work with a girl. Several boys argued over who would work with me and I felt really good. Mrs Vincent solved the problem by saying I could choose and I chose Josh. We had to make up a dance together to some music and Josh had the brilliant idea of me leaning back, like in a faint, and him holding me to stop me from falling. It looked brilliant everyone said afterwards. Josh was really pleased that we had been so successful and I had loved the way Josh had been able to hold me. He was really strong. I hadn’t really noticed before.
 
 
When we were lining up for dinner I found myself lining up next to Josh. We got talking. Then Jordan arrived and Josh turned to talk to him instead. They had become great friends since… well, since I started turning into a girl. I sighed and turned my back on the boys.

When Chloe came along I let her join me in the line, Jordan immediately objected. "That’s not fair," he said.

"She pushed in." He looked around for support but Josh didn’t seem to mind much.

"Typical girls," Jordan said, disgustedly. "Always sticking up for each other." Chloe and I smiled at each other.

"Better than being a smelly boy," I said. We laughed.
 
 
Hannah approved of my new clothes. It felt like it had been ages since we had seen each other but we had only missed a weekend. I showed her all my new stuff and told her about the weekend and about daddy calling me his little princess and everything. She listened to everything and told me she was glad things had been so good with my dad.

"When mummy first told me about you, I didn’t believe her," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, she told me that, although you looked like a boy, you were really a girl inside. I felt sorry for you."

I looked at her. She was so sweet and obviously wanted to help but I couldn’t believe what she was telling me.

"Mummy explained about girls being trapped inside boys’ bodies," she continued. "It must have been really hard for you. I wanted to talk to you about it but mummy said I mustn’t. You would get upset."

I suppose this wasn’t so surprising. After all, I knew what my mum was up to but it still seemed so shocking to hear Hannah spell it out.

"Do you wish I had talked to you about it?" she asked.

"Not really. Anyway, it doesn’t matter now does it?" I replied.

"But you are happy now aren’t you? Now that everything is okay?"

"Yes. I suppose I am."

"The worst time was when we shared the bath. When you cried I was so upset for you but mummy explained that you didn’t like being naked," she went on.

"Well, it was embarrassing," I replied.

"I know. Mummy explained that you didn’t like any reminders that you were trapped as a boy. When you were with me you could pretend to be a girl, or so my mum said, but being naked in front of me… well there was no way you could keep up the pretence."

I stared at her. They had been so clever, Mum and Alison. They had thought of everything. I was getting worked up about it and felt like confronting them but then Hannah reminded me we were going shopping later.

"I’d like new jeans," she said. She was always wearing jeans. I don’t know why because she had great legs. I liked to show mine off and they weren’t anywhere near as good as hers.

"I’m getting some new tights," I told her. "Stripy ones would look great I think, don’t you?"

"They’d go great with that skirt and those boots," she said. I agreed. They would. I forgot about Mum and Alison and we linked arms as we headed back to the house.

I told you at the start of this story that I had three facts and one opinion about what happened to me. I’ve told you the facts.

The opinion?

It was the best thing that happened to me.


 
The End

up
178 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sequel?

littlerocksilver's picture

I sure hope so! ;-) Portia

Portia

I wasn't sure about this to begin

Angharad's picture

and I'm still not sure, about the conditioning that went on and the father's inability to see what was happening. However, it's well crafted.

Angharad

Angharad

I Still Say That

Ollie was duped all the way.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry, but I hate endings like this.

Jezzi Stewart's picture

WHY? WHY? WHY would these two women, one of whom was supposed to love him - conspire to change him? From what I've read, there seemed to be no hint at the beginning that Ollie was a transexual, and plenty of hints that he was not. My question would be does he really want to be a girl or had he been pushed so far that he'd been brainwashed (or perhaps showing Stockholm syndrome)? It really sounds like Allison and his mom just got together and said, "Wouldn't it be nice if we both had daughters. Let's change Ollie into a girl ,doesn't matter what he really wants, but do it in such a way that he will decide for herself the way WE want."

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

I disagree, but only that it

I disagree, but only that it was initially some plot between the two mothers. I suspect that Allison was trying to push this, and his mother initially disagreed with what she was saying, so Allison set things up so that it would "prove" that Ollie wanted to turn into a girl. That doesn't excuse his mother from her responsibility to make sure this was really what Ollie wanted, of course, but the greater part of the blame by far rests on Allison.

I disagree with your disagreement -- LOL

Frank's picture

What you say makes sense, EXCEPT that Ollie was put into several embarrassing situations with the neighbor and his once and future friend that isolated him. I can't quite explain the Dad not giving him a fair chance to explain what was happening and why.

Even if he had acted girly prior to all this, he had friends and not obvious problems we know about.

I still enjoyed it, and look forward to more from this promising authoress :)

Hugs

Frank

Hugs

Frank

Oh, I'm not trying to say

Oh, I'm not trying to say that the mother wasn't hip-deep in it after a while. I'm just saying that she didn't necessarily start out trying to turn Ollie into a girl.

The dad not giving him a fair shake...

...has to do with his continuing infatuation with his ex-wife (most likely). He probably would never venture to think the wife would stoop to this type of abuse without motivation (just like none of us can fathom it).

The mother was in it from the start.

The things she chose to get upset with him about tells me that. How she alienated him from josh from the start tells me that. Jezzi is completely correct. We don't have a complete picture because we don't have motive only trumped up bullshit!

Jezzi is right about the stocholm syndrome comming into play here also. Maybe not that the kid still wants to be a boy but certainly that he was brainwashed the first step of it being to alienate/isolate someone from their normality to include their friends.

Good on Ollie

Good on you, Ollie. I like stories that slide and sidle into their own reality. Hope for more.

Arkady71

Ollie as a girl!

I am maybe pervert,but i like to have a mum like Ollies.I am 59-y maletransvestite and i allways was hoping to dress like a girl from 7-y old.Sick?Maybe,but i like very much to live like a women and now i am a women !8h/day.I am a chicken,but it is so lovely,now i must find a "husband",who can accept me and my femininity.
Story is fantastic and wonderful.
Hugs for author Henriette

NO BODY...

...likes to be forced against their will. The kid may end up liking to be a girl but he will NEVER love his mother the way he would if he had her support instead of her manipulation. How could the kid trust a mother who would entrap him? It isn't possible!

Liver Anyone?

My5InchFMHeels's picture

Ollie is in dresses, the way I learned to love Liver. It was the only choice I was given, and my Dad's quote 35 years ago that I remember to this day, "It's an acquired taste." "The kid may end up liking to be a girl but..." is just kinda the same thing.

next chapter

Great story only hope that here wil be more this young girl is so lucky and i wish i could have been this lucky great work and i thank you for all us sissys penny

Patty

This is just

Brilliant! It is interesting to see how the change took place. If there is a sequel I would love to read it.

Jayme Ann

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

...my take.

Ok, so if I read between the lines correctly, Allison was somehow magically able to see that Oliver was a girl and convince everyone else that this was the case. I take issue with the fact that it was all a mind rape. If they knew he was a girl, why wouldn't they talk to him or SOMETHING? Maybe he couldn't 'handle the truth', but there wasn't even an attempt.

So I'm left wondering if the point of this story is Oliver was always a girl or if as the title suggests (plus other indicators throughout the story), his mom managed to twist his psyche into accepting being a girl. I'd still like to taze 'em all except for the dad for actually attempting to figure out wtf is really up.

Hmm...

I don't know about anyone else but I'd be ticked if my parents deciced to change my gender with no real imput, just saying.

R.S

R.S

Exactly!

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

GREAT STORY!!!

thank you for posting this story i was very intrigued and hope for a sequal.

Ollie: I hope you'll

Ollie:

I hope you'll write a prequel of the story along with a sequel! I like your stories, and I hope Ollie will enjoy being a girl, but first I would like to know a little of his/her background and what happened BEFORE he met Hannah. I know he doesn't like sports, but I would like to know more about his/her dad, mom and relatives and life.

TGSine --958

Glad I found it

Well written - fast moving, but believable.

Hiker_JPG_1.jpg

Mum turned me into a girl

Really enjoyable story being so never he deserved all what happened must say it was a well writ tends story

I fully understand Olivia

Indeed, he was trapped by the desire of women and girls, wanting him to be a girl. But it is right that once you start to dress, behave and feel like a girl, it is so enchanting that you just can't go back to the boring male feeling. I have shared many of her experiences: wearing my first dress or skirt in public, and the confusion you initially feel, humiliation, fear, confronting the look of others, complicity with girls, and definitely feeling being different... And even if I did it on my own, without being constrained, it was always following women advice: friends, saleswomen, (ex-)girl friends,... who gave me the courage to go out in women cloth, travel and fly in a sexy dress... And I never feel so happy as when I live as a woman.

Phil