Transexualized

Printer-friendly version

Transexualized
by Vanessa

 
At 17 years of age I moved to Hollywood, CA. I was from a broken home and for the most part dictated my life as I moved in with my Aunt. Immediately after getting settled I needed to get a Hair-cut. I found a salon on Melrose Ave. that appealed to me and went in to book an appointmant. Once inside I found three fantastically attractive women working. The owner, a striking looking woman, came to the front desk and was very friendly. She took me by the hand , walking me through the salon having the other two look at me, "Isn't he a cutie!" As it turns out she cut my very long hair into a nice style leaving it long as I preffered it long. You see, at that time I was secretly had been dressing for years. Always maintaining a slim figure, I was very pretty for a boy.

Natalie, the salon owner and I hit it off very well, she was much older than I, however we flirted extensively.

Later that week I recieved a phone call at home from Natalie. "Guess who?, it's Natalie from the salon."

"I hope you don't mind I'm calling, I got your number from the appointment book." I was very excited to her from her. She asked me what I was doing for the weekend, I told her I didn't have any real plans. She asked if she could stop by and pick me up, go to dinner and then to her home. Of course I agreed, giving her my address. Twenty-five minutes later she was beeping her car horn out on the street. I jumped into her car and had a nervous smile on my face. Natalie leaned over and kissed me very much like we had known each other for some time, friendly nonetheless.

"Relax, you're with me, we are going to have a great time." We buzzed off to a resturaunt where we grabbed a booth. She sat right up next to me. "What do you say after here we go to my place and play a game of darts, whoever losses has to give the other person oral sex." This seemed to be a fantastic proposition. Later as we got to her house, she kicked my butt in darts, suprising me a bit. "OK, you know the deal." Off to the bedroom we went. What ensued was a weekend of hot sex. We became very friendly, to the point where she offered me a job at her salon. The position was to help maintain the salon, stock items along with numerous task.

More often than not, after work we would end up at her house carrying on our physical relationship. On one evening, she told me that she really enjoyed having sex with transsexuals. "It's amazing, a beautiful woman to fuck me with a real cock." I was a little reserved in my reply, Natalie commented about not knocking it unless have expierencing it. I must admit I was arroused. I chose to play it off, not seeming interested. She told me of the club that she would go to to meet shemales. I made a mental note. Not too long afterwards, I called the club to inquire, I was so turned on by the thought of it, I couldn't wait to go and check out the girls. Well, one Saturday evening I walked in to the club, and who other than Natalie sees me enter. With a big smile on her face she approcched me kissing me, "Ah ha, so you are interested."

"I'm very curious, no expectations." We sat to have a couple of drinks and enjoy the atmosphere. There were a number of very attrative transsexuals in the club, along with some not ver attractive girls. Natalie was quizing me to get an idea of my taste, when suddenly a drop dead georgeous blonde walked in. Natalie, jumped up and brought her to our table. "Jacqueline, this is Chris." With a lovely smile shge greeted me. To described Jacqueline...about 5'9", very very pretty, with a body to die for. She was dressed in a very short, skin tight black dress with stockings and some unbelievably sexy heels. This girl had it going on, she was just beautiful. Her legs were flawless. I was very attracted to her and Natalie was very aware of the fact. "You know Cris, Jackie and I are lovers, isn't she hot?" Bet you'd like to get to know her better." I couldn't deny my excitement, Natalie encouraged Jackie to tease me. She reached under the table and squeezed my cock. Blood was rushing through me, I was very turned on. "I see you do like me." The next thing I know is Jackie is kissing me while messaging my lap. I just lost control, kissing her passionately.

Natalie suggested that we got back to her house, I did not hesitate agree.

We all went to the parking lot and got into the cars, I rode over with Natalie.

"So what do you think, you want to have sex with her don't you?' I must admitt that I am very attracted to her, she is really hot."

"She has a huge cock too." laughed Natalie. I suggested that I would consider Jackie giving me a blow job. We got into the house and Natalie told Jackie that I would like to have oral sex." Jackie strolls up to me and kisses me once again. 'Hmmm, sounds good to me, let's go to the bedroom." We all stripped down to underware,Jackie laid me back on the bed and began to suck on my nipples. MY god, I loved it. She then slid down my chest and proceeded to give me the most amazing blow job of my young life. Natalie just observed. I reached climax and let out a moan of wild pleasure. Jackie, slid back up my chest kissing me as she filled my mouth with my come. "Good, you're kinky." she said as she pulled off her panties. Out popped a lovely cock. She was indeed very well hung. "I was so hot, I did not hesttate to start sucking on her perfect breast as I worked her cock in my hand. "Suck it baby, I love having my cock sucked!" How could I resist, I willing took her beautiful cock into my mouth, proceeding to suck her cock as best as I could. She came in my mouth and I swallowed her juices. By this time Natalie had strapped on a cock and climbed into the bed. " Now you get to watch me fuck her." The two of them carried on while I watched with amazement. I could'nt contain my desire to participate, sliding in to get under Jackie and engulf her massive cock. There wasn't reeally a comfortable way to really suck her off well, Natalie told me to wait a few moments and I'll be sure to get some more of this strikingly beautiful transsexual. They finished up, then we all took a break for a refreshmennt. Jackie stayed very close to me, telling me that she was still very horney. I was in heaven having this sexy creature naked next to me. We finished up our drinks and Jackie and I proceeded back to the bedroom while Natalie started to shut down her home and join us. Once Jackie and I got into the bed, she started to suck on my nipples again. " You really like that, it feels good doesn't it. I told her that having my nipples sucked really made me feel sexy."

"Interesting choice of words." was her reply. She began sucking my nipples very aggressively, biting them occasionally. "I want to fuck you." she said to me. "I'm have afeeling that you are going to love it!"

"Tell me that you want me to fuck your ass!"

"C'mon, say it!" I asked her if it would hurt. She told me that she would be gentle and use lots of lubricant, explaining that it will hurt some and I will have to relax my ass. I had to have her, telling her that I would like to try it. Jackie, grabbed my legs and place them up in the air, "Now just look at me and relax, I'm going to fuck your tight little ass." She was so damn sexy, I couldn't wait to have her inside me. She eased into my backside staring me deeply in the eyes. "Oh Chris, your ass feels great, are you OK?' "Oh yes, watching you fuck me is the biggest turn on in my life, fuck me baby, I love your cock." Jackie proceeded to penatrate me as she glared into my eyes. I was screaming, "Oh Jackie, your cock is amazing." just as Natalie walked in. "Well, things are going very well in here I see."

"So you like being fucked by Jackie, who can blame you, so so I."

Jackie continued to pump my ass and I was in heaven. We all fell asleep after a shower. When I woke up Jackie was gone. Natalie said to me, "I guess you have changed you opinion on chicks with dicks." I told her that it was an amazing evening, thanking her for being so understanding. " You don't have to thank me Chris, I'm glad you had a great time."

"So you seem to have a submissive side to you, you liked her fucking you." It was hot, she's welcome to fuck me anytime."

"Good, she'll be back tonight. only we have something even more special for you."

My imagination ran wild, I was excited by the thoughts of what might be in store for me.

The day seemed to pass quicly as I anticipated the evening. Around 6:30 Jackie showed up with another Transexual. Mad desire began to overwhelm me. "Chris, this is Amanda, she's here to make you wildest dreams come true." Amanda was exotic, long straight hair, a fabulous body and dressed in latex fetish wear. "Let's go inside, we have a special evening planned for you." They both carried duffle bags into the house. "Chris, Amanda is a professional dominant Trannsexual, she's been a friend of mine for a long time, I just love her."

"We have a proposition for you." How would you like to have us both fuck you at the same time?' Amanda can have your ass, and you can perfect your oral skills on my cock that you love so much." I didn't know what to say, the thought of these two striking shemales taking me to heights I have never known was truly what I wanted.

"Please do with me as you like, I am very willing to let yo uhave your way with me."

"Glad you said that, are you positive we can moleste you."

"Yes, I'm sure I want this badly, you two are a dream come true." With that, we entered the bedroom and Amanda stripped me of my clothing. She then reached into one of the bags pulling out a cock restraint, cuffing my hands behind my back. As Amanda placed the cock device on me, Jackie started to pinch my nipples, "He goes mad when you play with his titties." Next came a collar, as I was forced to sit on the edge of the bed by Amanda. "Tell us something, since you seem to like trannys so much, we thought you might like us to dress you up as our little lesbian lover>"

"Oh my god," I guess you can see right through me, I have been secretly dressing for years, it's a huge turn on for me."

"I had my suspicions, they way you responded to me last night." Jackie said.

I was taken into the bathroom, lead by the leash that was on my cock restaint.

"You are going to be very pretty when we are finished with you today, however I feel we will be taking this to a very high level soon, us girls can recognize these things."

Amanda opend the shower door and had me step in. My handcuffs were taken off to have me raise my arms above my head. Jackie smeared a cream all over my entire body, teasing me as she rubbed the cream around my genitails. "We like our girls completely smooth." Several minutes passed, and Amanda rinsed every last hair off my body. My cock was throbbing in it's restraint. Handing me a towell, Amanda commented that I will be forever thankful for what was about to transpire. "You already are very pretty, with some time you are going to be a sexy submissive transsexual, I promise you that." I was then taken to the vanity where Jackie had placed an array of things to assist in my feminine transformation. Amanda took a pair of tweezers and tweezed my eyebrows into a decidedly high feminine arch. "Oh yes my dear, you have great potential." Natalie came into the room eyeing me and smiling. "I am having the manicurist from the salon over, she will be here in about an hour, which gives me exactly the time I need to tint your hair.""I'm going to cut a very sexy feminine style with short bangs and you are going to be a ravishing redhead very soon. I was so excited at the idea of what was happening, I was willing to go the extreme. Each and everyone in that room knew that I was thiers to do whatever they pleased. Natalie sectioned my hair and distributed hair dye throughout my locks. As I sat to allow for processing time, my ears were pierced just as Amanda brought in a breast pump with two bags of a saline solution and two hyperdemic needles. "You my sweet are going to have the titties you always craved and much more."

"Sit back and enjoy." She then asked Natalie if it would be a fine to gag me without messing up the tinting process.

"Absolutely!" Anmanda placed a small cock gag in my mouth as she gleamed into my eyes. I was hooked up to the breast pump, after some time Jackie removed the cups from my chest revealing slight mounds with little shape. Amanda stepped in to inject the saline solution into my little tits in different locations. I could feel some weight to them as Jackie felt them leaning in to suck on my nipples. "You are coming along, wait we are not finished with those." Again the suction pump was attached to my breast. After it was removed, I was crying...I actually had breast. The thrill was overwhelming, I wanted more. "These won't last for too long, however we have something that will help you to have a real pair of breast soon enough." Again Amanda approached with another needle. "There is no going back now, lift your ass, I'm going to injected you with a couple of hormones. No way I thought this was happening, Amanda injected two needles into my backside. The other two were delighted, I was unable to resist even if I wanted to. Natalie took me to the shower and had me shampoo and condition my hair. I was then taken back to the vanity to see myself sitting there with lovely full breast and very red hair. A cape was placed around my neck for natalie to cut my hair. When she finished my hair she dried it, styling a very sexy blunt cut that looked amazing. I had very short bangs and the color was extremely femme. I LOVED IT!!!! I was quickly becoming the woman I had always wanted to be. Then a knock at the door and in came Pricilla, the manicurist that I work with. She was a pretty girl, not as attractive as the other three, but she was a doll. "Oh my Chris, you're hot, I can't believe this, you really are very pretty. "I'm here to help put acrilic nails on you, who did your eyebrows? they are very nice." Pricilla applied long well shaped nails to my hands, painting them a deep red. As she painted my toenails the other three prepared my make-up and wardrobe. The gag was finally removed from my mouth...allowing for a couple of moments to relax my jaw,

I told all how fantastic I felt, thanking them profusely. Sitting me down to apply long lashes, expertly applied make-up with deep red lipstick to match my nails. The women all fussed about me having a look. "You really were meant for this," said Natalie. "You really look like a woman, I can't wait to fuck you." There I sat looking truly amazing, my wildest expectations would have never imagined how passable I looked. I was then taken into the bedroom where the bed was laid out with everything to dress me. Removing my cock restraint, Amanda tied down my genitials pulling my manpiece up into me. A beautiful pair of red panties were slid up my legs and a matching bra around my chest. "Ummm, I can't wait to get this on you, step into you new corsett, we are going to excentuate your waist, you will be living in this." I stepped into the black latex corsett. Amanda walked me into a doorway and instructed me to hold onto the top of the door, first pulling the corsett up my waist and then loosely lacing it. The corsett had a high collar on it which locked behind my neck. Amanda tightened the laces, telling me to breathe out slightly, not all the way. She then pulled the laces tightly. placing her knee in my back. My waist was cinched down to 26"...I was 29" to start. The corsett cupped my breast and body perfectly. I really enjoyed being placed in the corsett, what it did for my figure was fantastic, I had a petite waist. A pair of black seamed stockings came next, my legs looked very sexy. Natalie handed me a very short mini, "This will do nicely." I egerly pulled up the mini and Natalie zipped me in. Next a strappy pair of heels, which really finished off the outfit well. Large hoop earrings were placed into my ears and a apray of perfume. To say I looked very convincing was an understatement, there was no way anyone would recognize me not to be a woman.

"How do you feel?" inquired Natalie. I feel like I look, sexy as hell, I can't believe I look this good, I am so happy."

"Indeed you do, I'm very happy for you, we must give you a femme name, you will never live as a man again, you must have a name."

"To look at you, you look like a seductive woman, even if you are going to be totally submissive."

"Let's call you Alexis, you look like an Alexis to me."

I want you to embrace your new life, you will be under my complete guidance from here on.

"Would you like to suck some shemale cock Alexis?"

"More than you know, I am so hot for some shemale cock, I love being one of the girls, I want to please you entirely."

With that Amanda pulled her cock out from undreneath her skirt. She had a very pretty cock, nicely shaped and not too big but very attractive. "Suck this my little T-Girl, show me how much you appreciate what we have accomplished here today." I really wanted to suck her, I slid her cock into my mouth, circling her cockhead with my tounge. Amanda grabbed my head forcing herself completely into my throat. "All the way in Alexis, suck me deep!" I vigorously sucked her cock until she came in my mouth. It was a wonderful, I was learning how to please these sexy women.


 
To Be Continued...

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Okay...

I won't comment on the story at all, its not really my thing, but it does need breaking up, it is almost one unbroken block of words making it difficult to read. At the very least break up the speech so that you can see who is saying what and always use the same type of speech mark, sometimes you have (") opening and closing sometimes you have (') opening and closing but other times you start with a (') and close with a (") or vica versa which bearing in mind there are more than one person speaking per line makes it very confusing.

The Legendary Lost Ninja

storu format

As much as I wanted to finish this story, I didn't get far. What I did read looked good, but was completely(in my opinion) unreadable.
I hope you fix this real soon.

Spacing fixed, at least somewhat.

erin's picture

:)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Lucky Chris

You made me hot and envious. What a fantasy to be dragged into that situation and glamorized for the perpetual enjoyment of two ravishing shemales.