The Old Hooker -2-

Printer-friendly version

The Old Hooker - 2
by Janet Baker
 

 The Old Hooker - Chapter Two
By Janet Baker

Oh, those halcyon days -- and nights -- with my beloved Hans! We fucked ourselves silly -- every which way we could think of and then a few more besides. I was still reluctant to bring Hans further into bondage and/or domination games since it might off put him thus damaging or even ruining our love. He was so precious to me -- he gave me new life. He was so sweet and yet… and yet I had to test him… I had to see whether he could be brought further into my lifestyle (which most would consider somewhat depraved). I dared not to reveal too much lest he cast me aside consigning me to a loveless existence. Men like Hans come once in a lifetime.
“Oh my dear Hans”, I thought to myself, “I would be content with a cottage in the country, a little garden to live upon the fruit and herbs it yields -- what greater happiness is there in the world to have the company of one that loves to make your happiness complete.“
Many of the men I met during my ‘professional’ years were less than satisfactory. Some either had psychological problems or were physically repulsive. Those I did not see a second time. Even the more satisfactory men were married or had social positions that precluded a close relationship -- a public relationship -- with ‘the likes of me’.

Some of my clientele were women. Very few since there was little ‘cross talk’ between the sexes but I did develop a small clientele of devoted female
followers. Some were lesbians desiring a warm erotic non-binding lesbian friendship. I liked them -- most of them -- since part of our patron/client relationship frequently included luncheons, dinners, theatre and the opera. In fact one of my clients was an opera singer -- a well known mezzo-soprano. They varied across the spectrum of desires; some simply wanted a woman to woman strictly vanilla lesbian get together; some wanted a sub/domme affair.
Some simply wanted an escort to fend off too attentive males and frequently someone with taste with whom to shop.
Generally the clients were the submissive and I of course the domme. I had a fair sized room in my large apartment equipped for domination scenes. No pain offered or desired for the most part but there were a few who wanted a little discipline -- some wanted severe discipline.
Depending on the client I would dress accordingly. For women who wanted domination -- by a woman -- I would dress in knee length patent boots, four inch heels, patent corset with crotch, the corset supporting my breasts just showing my nipples. I would wear a patent collar and satin over the elbow gloves. If I had to do an insertion I would put latex gloves over my satin gloves.

There was Angela. Married, bisexual somewhat unhappy and frustrated in her marriage. She came to me through her friendship with Raquel, a lesbian. We had such fun together. She liked to be chained to a cross and flogged gently at first then increasingly harder. The scene would go like this:

“Angela, strip, completely, then hold your wrists out while I put these leather cuffs on them.”

Somewhat reluctantly she stripped completely urged on by my tapping a crop impatiently against my thigh. The reluctant stance was part of her shtick.

“Stand against the cross, facing it. I’ll lock the cuffs to the cross arm of the cross. That‘s good Angela. I understand that you have been naughty. I was told that you refused to suck your husband’s cock. Is that true Angela?”

“Yes Janet.”

“Angela, you will address me as mistress!”
“Angela, back away from the cross, spread your legs, I’ll cuff them and link them to the floor rings.”

“Yes mistress.”

“And now Angela, your punishment. A little flogging may improve your wifely conduct, don’t you think so?”

“Yes Mistress, please Mistress!”

Whack! Whack! Whack!

“Hard enough, Angela?” Whack!

“No, harder Mistress, I’ve been a bad girl.” Whack!

“Harder Mistress, Please.” Whack!

“Harder Mistress, Please.” Whack!

“Harder Mistress, Please.” Whack! A scream followed, she had had enough.

A relieved gasp followed, “Oh, thank you Mistress, I have been such a naughty little girl.”

“Angela, what will you do for your husband the next time he asks?”

“I will drop to my knees in front of him, Mistress and suck his cock until he explodes into my mouth.”

“Good girl, now I want to turn you around facing me.”

I unlocked her, turned her, relocked her. She now faced me with her belly thrust outward, her wrists cuffed to the cross, her ankles chained about three feet from the cross in a somewhat uncomfortable and stressed posture but perfect for me to flog her breasts and groin, another of her favorite submissive positions, something she would never want her husband to do with her. I flogged her until she screamed, indicating she had had enough. She was tough and determined to take much punishment. Sometimes I had to flog her much harder than I liked -- I really did not want to ‘damage the goods’ or leave marks that her husband would find. Frequently after our session, she was so sated that she declined sex except for sucking him off.

I would change her position. I placed a leather covered bench under her, between her legs, lowered the chains to her wrists and seated her on the bench. I took the links off the floor ring and linked them to the bench legs. She now had a fair amount of movement which she needed since she was about to thrust herself violently about as I vibrated her without mercy. She adored this treatment which again she never wanted her spouse to know this secret part of her being. She wanted to keep this passionate part of her character a secret from the world. I was privileged to be the only person who knew her so intimately. I presented my breasts to her. She suckled one then the other. I loved it.

“I am going to use the vibrators, Angela until you faint from exertion and passion. Scream, cry out as much as you want, as loud as you want. I‘m going to use them on your nipples and your clit. Enjoy, my little one, enjoy!”

Orgasm followed orgasm as she cried out, screamed, mewed, thrust herself about, straining against her chains. Different vibrators, different attacks, unending stimulation finally made her collapse in a faint. Revived, she asked for more… and much more. Lastly I thrust a vibrator into her and a butterfly onto her, keeping them both held tightly by a vinyl retainer. She squirmed, gyrated, screamed with ecstasy, collapsing again, utterly fatigued, exhausted this time not to continue.

There were many scene variations.

“Angela, strip, keep your heels on then go to that pole, reach up way above your head and fasten your wrists in those stainless steel handcuffs. You will notice that they are the finest custom made cuffs for elegant bondage and domination. I’ll not have my submissives restrained by anything shabby. I will then put leg irons on you. Face me! You have very pretty, generous breasts, Angela. Do you have any idea what I’m going to do with them?”

“No Mistress, but please be gentle Mistress.”

I took many yards of white nylon rope, looping the rope around her chest, circling each breast tightly making the breasts bulge out and color with restricted blood flow. This made the breasts more sensitive and when I started to flog them, Angela would cry out and even scream -- with pain -- with joy?
I released her wrists, brought her arms down and tied her wrists together behind her with some of that same white rope then I tied her arms together above the elbows very tightly causing her to cry out. I tied them even tighter.
I applied a pair of little toys to her breasts. They were vacuum cups with rings and bells hanging from them. With her leg irons still on her, I made her walk back and forth, the bells tinkling merrily. A truly erotic scene I’m sure would engender erections on all the male audience and possible some of the women.
One of my male clients told me that in Paris in a ‘live’ theatre at number 5 rue Des Ecoles on the left bank, there were women who became visibly excited over the sexual exploits by the cast.

As I reflect on those days with Angela I thought that she would be an ideal performer in Holland with me. We could do the same routine as before. H’m.
H’m, she’d have to wear a mask of sorts. H’m, then she could kneel before her ’husband’ and suck him to climax. Many men would be delighted to participate.

Angela or someone with her talents and capacity for abuse would be ideal for my show plans. In addition to being a submissive, Angela also liked to be fucked by me using a strap-on. I had a special bench built for the purpose. I didn’t need one but strapping a submissive to the bench was erotic and Angela just loved it. She would walk in to the room and gaze upon it longingly. She would lie upon it with her rear at fucking height and also with her mouth at sucking height. Strapped down on it with her legs strapped apart and her wrists also cuffed in place she would watch me slowly disrobe and put on the enormous dildo she loved so well. A little KY lube on the dildo and I would thrust home, a gasp of surprise and pleasure escaped her lips.
Vigorous thrusting and rummaging would bring orgasm after orgasm accompanied by much squealing, squirming, screaming and demands for more! more! more!, harder, faster Mistress, please!

Angela was most inventive in her own right. She asked me to suspend her upside down, legs spread with a vibrator inserted and resting in her vagina. I even have a short filming of her violent gyrations as she orgasm’d repeatedly, the eroticism and the vibration causing multiple orgasms as she screamed aloud. I attached a rope to her wrists, pulled her up to sucking height allowing her to suck on the dildo. Satiated, she became quiet and I let her slowly down onto the floor.

My opera singer client and I just made vanilla lesbian love, digitally, orally with hugs, kisses and quiet times together. So far as the public knew, we were only good friends. I was a good friend, not demanding but good company. I could go shopping with her, have lunch and if she needed a woman escort for an event, I was happy to help. Frequently I made a fourth where men were involved. I was not in the public eye and was generally ignored. Perfect. I wanted to remain anonymous. Occasionally a male escort would indicate a personal interest in me and there were times when we would date. Yes, dates generally ended in bed unless the date was gay and wanted ‘cover’ for his appearance at the opening or whatever. I was simply introduced as friend who did well in the stock market. True of course and it allowed me to speak knowledgably about various securities and corporations. The specialized attention I received from certain professors greatly aided my knowledge of economics and as such I graduated high in my class at Harvard. Crimson was most appropriate for ’the likes of me’. Law school followed and again I graduated high in my class having received very, very personal instruction from many instructors but I did learn and passed the bar exams forthwith with high marks. My instincts though, led me into my profession. I guess I really was a born whore.

In many respects my former life was very pleasant. Since I was always in control, I did not feel like a victimized street walker or a piece of cheap meat.
I traveled in the best circles, dated the wealthy and in my other life charged substantial prices and judging from repeat business I was very successful -- I know I was successful -- and I came out of New York healthy (no STD) and wealthy.

Most of my clients were men. They represented a plethora of sexual problems, desires and variations of many themes. I had to keep records of who wanted what including how they wanted to see me dressed. I had a cornucopia of costumes both for myself and for the clients. A favorite male fantasy is that of a French maid, dressed to the nines, forced to do meaningless cleaning, prancing around in ultra high heels. Some men liked the school girl or nurse fantasies, dressing accordingly eventually submitting to sexual abuse with my wearing and using a strap-on dildo. One fellow had me anesthetize him, put a ring in his penis and hang a bell from it. Then he dressed as a maid, prancing around, bell ringing merrily. I never saw him again and often wondered how he ever resolved his tinkling condition.

There were times when I needed a male counterpart to fill a woman’s fantasy needs. After some searching I located a male prostitute, a gentleman who was also a leading male model and as such was extraordinarily handsome. While I could have dressed as a man, the client preferred a real man with whom she could identify and before whom she could disport herself wantonly and become enormously sexually aroused, climaxing the session with utterly frantic fucking. My role was to ‘force’ her to be bound, flogged, erotically dressed, paraded in front of him watching his erection grow and at some point where her desire was overwhelming and she might orgasm by herself, we would stop and he would take her as she wished -- brutally -- again and again until she was exhausted and totally spent.

One such session had her dress in a half bra and heels -- fuck me pumps with locking ankle straps, a g-string and steel locking collar with a leash ring. I hung bells from her nipple rings (they had been attached some time ago) cuffed her arms behind her at the elbows, forcing her breasts outward. She then strutted back and forth in front of the man while rotating her hips, grinding her pelvis, wantonly demanding he become erect and fuck her all the while the little bells were ringing daintily. He would then force her to her knees presenting his cock to her waiting and willing mouth, something she could never do with her husband. Happily for my cash flow, she needed this pleasure at least biweekly. The male model was content to participate for far less than his usual fee.

More often than not, the woman client had an older husband who could no longer perform adequately or simply wanted oral sex. In cases like this she would come to me asking for a suitable man to pleasure her. Over time I had developed a ‘stable’ of eager healthy men willing and most able to provide whatever the lady needed. I of course was present whenever the client wished. A few women clients entertained themselves watching the man and myself perform for her. Frequently this excited the woman so much that she ended up with both the man and I screwing the woman. Once Jules (one of my favorites) and I suspended a special woman by her arms, spread her legs and fucked her for and aft taking turns at both ends. We developed a rhythm, in - out, in - out, and on and on until she could take no more. When Jules faded, I put a strap-on on him and we continued to ravage her until she finally called a halt, breathing heavily, totally exhausted, dripping, and with a sore ass. She would never ever do something like this with her husband, a religious leader but she had this compulsion to be bound and fucked to the point of pain. I often wondered what she told her husband, if indeed he saw the marks left on her.

Raquel arranged a session that included myself and Jules. We strapped her to a tilting table, stretched her to the corners, flogged her and then Jules played a rape fantasy for her, gagging her, covering her eyes then fucking her while she was completely helpless. While Jules rested I brought her to more orgasms by using vibrators on her, touching her on all her pleasure points while she squirmed passionately. Raquel also liked to be moved from one position to another, enjoying all the bondage utilities I had available. I stood her on a small cushion, fastened a wooden yoke on her neck, tying her wrists to the yoke ends. The yoke was suspended and she was forced to stand while being flogged. She presented a pretty picture, standing naked, gagged while being flogged.
Jules and I tied Raquel to the wall, spreading her arms and legs. We placed a vibrator mounted on an stand against her, pulling it tightly against her vagina with stretching cords. While she squirmed, screamed with delight, Jules and I would entertain ourselves, fucking away in front of her. Eventually she would sag, the vibration simply numbing her genital area. Untying her then tying her flat on a bondage table enabled her to regain feeling in her groin. We stretched her out on the table, wrists tied together, and legs strapped together. Now that she has recovered from the vibration, we strapped the vibrator to her legs again with the vibrating head against her genitals. More screaming, howling, yowling squirming ensued. Finally she screamed “enough -- enough -- enough, please stop, I can’t take any more”! We knew she had had it -- we stopped -- completely. The customer is always right!
We changed her position and she did look so cute, lying on her back with her hands and feet strapped to a spreader bar preventing her from touching her genitals.

These were good memories of my profession and the pleasure I brought to many, many clients, both male and female.

Life took a new turn now, I was in Amsterdam and in love with a flight attendant, a man, oh! What a man is Hans!

“Hans darling, I have an erotic idea in mind!” I gushed, “Let’s sleep naked tonight wearing only steel bondage collars linked together by a two foot length of chain. I’m getting hot just thinking about it. Will you do it with me Hans, pretty please?”

“Love to, my precious little hotsie. I’m always amazed at your continual supply of new and unusual ideas. Your mind is… is something else. I love it! I love it! I really love it! What next, joy of my life?”

“Thanks my sweet man, I do try. I want to keep you happy and fulfilled and mine alone, I am wearing my collar of commitment.”

“Janet”, Hans remarked thoughtfully, I would like to visit some of the small establishments in the red light district. Perhaps we can find something of interest and possibly some new ideas, some new games.”

“Surely Hans, let’s, but it doesn’t mean you are tiring of me does it?”

“Are you kidding? Never! Not at all! I just thought it might be nice to see someone else do it while we watch.”

I mulled this over, commented, “Yes Hans, yes.. yes… I would like that a lot. In fact I think that’s a very good idea. Yes. Great! It could be very useful, very informative. I would like to see what Amsterdam offers in eroticism and sex. What do they have here, Hans, theatre?, individual offerings? But Hans, do you think any of these people could teach us anything? After all my sweet, we have been fucking six ways to Sunday ever since we met.”

“Huh, ‘six ways to Sunday’, that’s a new one on me Jan baby.”

“Try this one Hansie”, “I could have fucked all night… I could have fucked all night and still have fucked some more… I could have spread my wings and done a million things and still have wished for more…”
“Oh Hansie, my sweet, I love you so…….”

“OK Hans, when and where? I‘m ready! I want to see how the other half lives -- or fucks. It should be fun!”

“Hans darling, before we go into those places I think we should be somewhat disguised. I’ll wear a wig, you can too and we can wear glasses, tinted for me and horn rim for you. After all, you never know who might be there in the audience.“

The day after Hans returned from his New York flight we journeyed into the famed Amsterdam red light district. We looked carefully at the ladies displaying hints in their windows. Sometimes very explicit hints were shown the passers-by.

“Hans, I’ve seen nothing yet to intrigue me, the girls obviously can’t perform in their window boxes and I’m not sure we should sample their wares. I have nothing against them but I don’t think we’ll learn anything. Hans, how about their live shows, their theatrical performances? Would they be better? At least we could see some action, some actual performances.”

“Yes”, he replied, “Good idea, lets see what’s available as we stroll along. We might find something worth while.”

We entered a small theatre type place advertising ‘live sex’. What other kind is there I wondered? There were six rows for spectators, a small stage and a net suspended above the audience. The performers were attractive young folks, two man and one woman. The man and woman started with a little cuddling when the second man walked onstage, whispered to the other guy and they advanced toward the woman who sensed that there would be trouble. They grabbed her, she screamed, they gagged and stripped her, tying her hands behind her back.
The men stripped, revealing a pair of very large cocks which they quickly massaged into formidable erections. I gasped -- quietly -- I hoped and watched while the men took turns fucking her standing up, bending her over with rear vaginal entry, holding her by her hips, thrusting, thrusting, slamming against her buttocks while she lifted one foot after the other, shifting her weight.

“Lady, we’re going to take your gag off. If you scream, we’ll gag you again and hurt you. Understand?” , said one the men.

She nodded. (Of course, it was a play, a show).

They untied her wrists, put suspension cuffs on her and hoisted her arms until she stood on her tiptoes. The men still had not had orgasms, obviously waiting until the show was ready to be terminated. They brought their cocks to erection, put new condoms on and lubed them, also inserting KY jelly well into her vagina and anus. The audience squirmed as they anticipated the next round. One man knelt, pulled her leg aside, his partner inserted his cock in her vagina. The other man wrapped her legs around his partner then went behind her and rammed his cock into her anus, causing her to squeal loudly and plead to be released. The men started an in-out, in-out routine which lasted a full twenty minutes. They stopped, withdrew, still erect and told her that she would now suck while she was being fucked. She dutifully howled in protest but let them bend her over. She performed well. She took his cock in her mouth to where his balls rested on her chin while his partner rummaged
her vagina and then her anus. As a team, they performed very well. The timing was such that the audience never tired of watching and the performers, still not reaching orgasm, would be available for a subsequent show. The woman also did not evidence an orgasm.

“That was very interesting, Hans, but you know, I think we could do better unless of course, fucking for an audience might diminish our ardor. But they were good, Hans, let’s find another show.”

“Interesting comment, Janet, you’re not thinking of doing that, are you?”, he asked, glancing at me searchingly.

“It’s most intriguing, honey, most. Do you think we could choreograph a show like that? Hire performers? It might be fun. H’m, let’s try another show.”

We strolled along the street, came to another ‘live’ show, paid the entrance fee, walked in and seated ourselves and waited for the next performance.
This show featured a girl purported to be a captive who was brought out to the audience by two strong men. They held her arms apart, displaying her nakedness to the crowd and asked if there was volunteer in the audience who would like to fuck her -- for a fee of course. An enormous man emerged from the back of the theatre and said, “How much?”

A fellow replied, “fifty”.

“OK, I’ll take her.” He stripped, quickly -- he was part of the show -- came to the girl playing with his cock, making it hard. It was enormous. The girl looked at it with terror in her eyes and screamed, “no! no!, please no!” He just smiled and told the men holding her that he wanted her hands restrained so he could freely enjoy raping her. They put a leather harness on her which tightly held her arms behind her.
“I want a wide leather collar on her”, he added. He picked her up by her crotch and her harness, carried her to a bench, laid her face down on the bench and strapped her legs to the bench legs, forcing her legs straight keeping her ass exposed and in the air. He lubed a finger, inserted it in her anus, added another finger, then a third as she whined and cried. Finally with her anus prepared he thrust his enormous cock into her rectum as she cried out and pleaded with him to stop, crying out that he was too big -- he was hurting her.
“Please stop”, she screamed, “I never agreed to this -- this is too much -- I want you to let me go.”
The audience wasn’t sure whether this was part of the act or not. Many were looking rather distressed, wondering… wondering.
The ‘rapist’ told one of the men to gag her, he didn’t want to listen to a lot of crap from someone he paid for. The man brought out a penis gag and forced it into her mouth by holding her nose, making her open her mouth for air. He buckled the gag behind her head and the ‘rapist’ continued to ravage the girl.
“You, girl”, he said, “I’ll pull out of your ass but you’ll then suck my cock. understood? It’s either that or I’ll ream your ass again.”

“Please, don’t. You hurt me!”

“That’s not an answer, girl.” “It’s suck or fuck, girl -- which is it?”

“Please, I’ll do it.”

He pulled out of her ass, went to her face, pulled her up by her collar and presented his cock to her lips. She looked in horror at it -- it was sooo big.

“Kiss it girl!” She kissed the tip.

“Open up girl, take it in.” She opened her mouth, took the head in, licked the underside, then took more. She gagged, withdrew, apologized, pleaded inexperience and tried again and again, finally taking the entire cock into her mouth, down her throat until his balls rested on her chin. He grabbed her head literally fucking her face and finally came with a grunt and a groan. It was not a fake orgasm, the ejaculate filled her mouth and spilled out dripping onto the floor.

The ‘guest’ volunteer dressed and returned to his seat while the men took the girl, seated her on a chair, strapping her firmly onto it with her legs strapped to the chair legs so she could not move. Her arms were still strapped behind her and they tormented her by putting clamps on her nipples then pulling them outward and holding them there with some kind of restraint fixture. They left her there for the audience to enjoy.

“Ladies, you saw the magnificent performance delivered by that gentleman in the back row. Would any of you like to engage his services if we could persuade him to give a repeat performance?”

A lady stepped forward. She said, “does he pay me or do I pay him?”

The man in question stood and announced, “madam, one as beautiful as you may have my most attentive service free -- any time -- any place.”

She came forward, as did he and they chatted quietly for a few moments then announced to the audience that they would discuss between themselves exactly what they would do and in a few minutes they would be ready to perform. She said, “I have never seen a cock so large and I want it in me -- now.”

The two of them went off stage.

Shall we continue?

 © Janet Baker 2009

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos