Answer the phone?

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

A little switch to teach one understanding can cause major life changes. What was supposed to be for one night becomes a lifetime.

Slightly revised and expanded on Feb. 14, 2006
Please let me hear your comments, either likes, disilkes or what ever they might be.

Cheryll

Story:

My wife was never big one on answering the phone. This was especially true if she wasn't in the mood. I had gotten our answering machine two times already. I hoped that the third time would be the lucky charm. I desperately needed to speak with her.

You see one minute I was out in our backyard wearing a pair my favorite faded jeans and a old ratty sports t-shirt with my hose in my hand watering the grass and the next thing I know I was in a limo filled with a gaggle of giggling women. The scariest and weird thing was I fit right in with them! I was laughing at their jokes and even told a few of my own. I was also happily talking about clothes, make up and hair styles. All of which should be alien to me. But somehow I was acting just like the rest of them. Somehow I had become my wife, and that meant I was a woman.
As I started to think about my situation I got scared, which caused my sexy legs to shake in their nylons and high heels. What if one of the girls could tell it was me, a man inside this cute feminine body. What if I did, said something or acted wrong or out of place, would they be able to peg me as a man in a dress? I began to freeze up. I was in a mild state of shock.
I had always thought of myself only as a man. That was my self image of myself. I was a man and my wife was a woman. Fairly simple and straight forward until tonight. Where I find myself decked out completely as a woman, from head to toe, and this woman who was just a man a short while earlier has some how found himself in the company of limo filled with beautiful woman. The oddest thing filled my head, was I as pretty as the rest of them as the girlish banter floated all around me like the perfume that was radiating off my body. The weirdest thing was I didn't have one lustful male thought during the whole limo ride. For some reason all I wanted to do was fit in with the rest of the girls and have a good time tonight. All in all it was very weird.

Once we arrived at the club the driver help each of us out of the limo. I was the last one out and I found myself to be very unstable in dealing with my high heels and the short leather skirt I was wearing. I am fairly sure the driver got a good view of my luscious panties, matching garter belt and slip as my skirt slid up my soft smooth thighs as I exited the limo and stumbled luckily into his strong manly arms. I hadn't been held by a man in years. The last time had to have been my father. I was having similar feelings, I felt very safe and protected in this mans strong embrace.
As I looked up at my benefactor I caught him as he was checking me out. His eyes looked me over from head to toe and I could feel one of his hands cupping my bottom and the other at my waist. I felt his eyes pass my prettily made up face and end up locked on my full rounded breasts. A man was staring at me and I could tell he found me desirable. I didn't know what to do and this caused me to blush and giggle girlishly as I tried to extracted myself from his firm embrace.
My mind was flooded with all sorts of messages being sent by my body. They where so new and different. The masculine smell of his body was enticing. The feeling and closeness of our bodies caused a pleasant warmth to grow from the center of my body. It started at my very core and spread quickly through out the rest of my body. I felt my nipples grow hard and push out against my skimpy little silky bra and my sheer blouse. At the same time my new privates got a little moist too! A man was making me hot and bothered. The worst part was that I liked it! He slowly released me from his protective grasp as I let out a small little sigh.

"Thanks for catching me. My heel must of gotten caught on something. This darn things are so hard to wear." I say as I step lightly away from him giving my warming body some much needed space to cool down. Where did that little feminine banter come from I think to myself as I continue to look at our driver as he talks to me.

"It is my honor to help a pretty lady in need. I am glad to be off service.
Now I hope you and the rest of the girls enjoy the show tonight Ms. Davis. When you are ready give me a call."

"Ready for what?" I asked somewhat flustered. As an image of him shirtless and holding me close fills my mind causing my nipples to harden once again.

"You know when you girls are ready to be picked up from the club. Here is my card with my cell number. When you are ready call me." He says as he takes my hand and gently puts his card in it before heading back to the limo. All I could think was what a nice ass he has.

"Hello! Earth to Cheryll. Are you going to join us tonight girlfriend? Or are you going to stay out here and look at your own personal eye candy all night? Cindy asks as she stands next to me as we watch our driver and limo pull away.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I had to get the drivers card." I say shyly.

"You little tart. And you a married woman. What are you doing collecting men's phone numbers?"

"Oh relax. We needed his number so we could call him to pick us up later after we are done in the club.
And what's your problem little miss? Are you jealous?" I say playfully as I take my purse off my shoulder and put the card into it before returning my purse to my soft rounded shoulder.

"Nope I have all the man I need in my Bill, just like you have all you need in Kyle."

The thought of my husband Kyle, or is it me? I guess for now it's not me, caused my female hormones to flush through my system once again as my mind filled with images of my old body naked and on top of me making soft passionate love to me all night long.

"Cindy, grab me a seat. I will be right back. Nature calls, you know the joys of us girls and our tiny bladders." Where did that come from? I never talk about my bladder I think as I walk unsteadily towards the bathrooms.

I need to call my wife. I will demand she change us back. Right now, no man should have to parade around as a woman. Old habits almost got me, I was about to enter the men's room when I caught myself as I was reaching out to push the door open with my dainty red manicured hand. That was close I think to myself. I hope no one can tell that I am a man inside of this pretty body.

As I stepped into the ladies powder room for the first time in my life and locked the door behind me it all hit me.
Somehow I had become my wife tonight, from my stylish wavy auburn hair do to my dainty red toe nails, and everything in between. I was no longer a man, I was a woman and I was standing in the ladies room shaking in my nylons and heels.
To add insult to injury I now felt the call of nature.
So I entered the stall and turned to face the toilet as I usual did but that was when things got weird I raised my skirt and slip as I also pulled down my panties slightly so I could fish out my penis.

"Shit, I don't have a penis. I am going to have to sit pee like a girl" I say as I stomp my foot with disgust. I am startled by the loud click of my high heel on the tile floor. It is another little reminder of who I now am.
I turn and start to put my purse on the hook on the stall door put I first remove me cell phone. Next I pull my skirt and slip up and over my hips and lower my panties down to my ankles and awkwardly sit to do my business.

"Ok I need to call home and talk to my wife. She has to be able to fix this."

Cheryll had to be behind my, no most likely our little switch.
She had told me she found what she called a white witches spell on the Internet while at work today. The spell would allow two people in love to swap bodies for a period of time. At the time I had laughed at her for wasting her precious free time on such silly and stupid things.
I guess it was not so silly after all.
It had worked and I was living proof.
Besides laughing at her little spell research I had also been giving her a hard time as she got ready for her night out with the girls.

"Honey don't you think that outfit is a little too sexy?" I said as I looked her over from our bed. She was looking hot.

Short black leather mini-skirt
A revealing blue top that showed off her ample tits
And those sexy heels that make her legs look so great

Only problems is now I am the one in the outfit and out with the girls for the night.

"Kyle I am just going out for a night with the girls you have nothing to worry about. You are all the man I could ever want." She said as see played with her hair to make it just right.

"Honey, I sill think your outfit is too sexy and you ought to change" I said as I got off the bed sullenly went out to water the back yard.

"Well Kyle maybe you are the one who needs to change?" She said softly under her breath to my backside as I left the room.

As I was sitting on the potty I was having second thoughts. Cheryll got her wish someone did change and that was me! And most likely her too.

So as I sat here on toilet in a ladies powder room with my short leather mini-skirt and black half slip pulled up to my waist and my panties pulled down to my ankles, and I was having an totally alien feelings as my body slowly began to release it's tinkle into the bowl.
Did I, a man just think the word tinkle? I thought as hit the speed dial for our house for the third time before putting the phone up to my now double pierced ear again.

"Come on Cheryll answer the damn phone.
I need you.
I need to hear your voice."

ring.....ring....ring....ring

"Hello, Kyle Davis how can I help you?"

"Cheryll is that you?
Where have you been?"

"No sweet heart it's me Kyle.
Remember I was out back watering the grass when you left.
How is your night out with the girls going?
Is it all you hoped for?
You won't believe it the kids are asleep already.
So I invited Ted from next door over to watch the game and have a few beers. You know manly stuff, probably nothing like your night with the girls."

"Don't kid around with me.
Somehow that silly spell of your must of worked I am in your body. So that means you must be in mine.
Cheryll I am wearing your clothes, your jewelry and even your make up. I am even carrying a damn purse around.
I am a woman damn it!
Did you know that this little night out with the girls was for a bachelorette party for Cindy from work?
We are at a male strip club.
You have to help me.
I don't know anything at all about being a girl."

"Cheryll honey take a deep breath you need to relax.
Hey Ted I am going to grab another beer from the kitchen do you want one?" I hear Cheryll ask.

"Ok honey what girl are you talking about." He asks me calmly now that he is in the kitchen.

I take a little breath and my mind starts to answer the question for me before I even have a chance to think about what I want to say.

"You know damn well who she is" I hiss.
"It's Cindy from my work at the accounting firm. She is in the secretary pool with me, she is marrying Bill Warwick from your office. He is the good looking blond who works with you on all those long range planning sessions. You remember they met at our dinner party last fall."

"That right you were playing match maker trying to set up our single friends together, what did you call yourself again? It was a cute little name."

"Nothing" I said as I sat fuming in the stall.

"No I think you called it being the curvaceous cupid.
If I remember correctly you were all decked out in red for the party. Underwear and all."

My mind continued to answer for me "No I wasn't wearing underwear I had on sexy red lingerie. A new satin red demi-cup bra and matching thong panty, ultra sheer red pantyhose, a red half slip a darling red knit dress that clung to all my curves and those darling red strappy high heeled sandals of mine. I looked cute too for words! You even said so yourself."

"Yes you did my darling wife, now what were you saying?"

"Ok, sometimes I don't think you are even listening to me." I say as I playfully wiggle my painted toes in my nylons and heels as I unconsciously play with a stand of my hair. Just like I have seen my wife do when she talks on the phone.
"I said I need your help I don't know anything about being a girl."

Cheryll honey, I always listen to you! You are my wife and the mother to our kids. Did you just listen to all of your answers? They sure didn't sound like a man's answers they sounded like a woman's and my wife's answers.
Take a good look at your self.
What do you see?"

"I don't want to.
I am afraid it is true.
That I am a woman."

"Cheryll remember that spell we talked about earlier? We are getting a chance to experience life as each other. As members of the opposite sex. All of our memories are there in our new heads just don't think about being a woman let it all come naturally and it will all be OK."

"So it worked then?
We are in each others bodies."

"Yes, honey it worked. Just remember you are a pretty woman with a great job as a secretary and I am your loving husband and father of our two kids.
You are now Cheryll for the night.
You just told me that you work with Cindy and that I work with Bill.
You also said you called your self the curvaceous cupid, and said that you wear lingerie and not underwear.
That my dear wife would make you my wife Cheryll and me your husband Kyle.
Enjoy your brief time as a gorgeous woman. Reveal in your low cut revealing turquoise top, your black leather mini skirt, and your high heels all that show case your curvy girlish body. You have dressed for your own pleasure tonight for your girlish get together with your friends. Only a pretty confidant woman would dress up like you did."

As I slowly looked down at me body I remember seductively getting dressed in front Kyle and him leering at me with that carnal male look of his, but my mind still says this is all wrong. I was the one leering at Cheryll earlier in the evening but now I am the one in the sexy feminine outfit.
I can feel my turquoise bra holding up and caressing my beautiful full breasts and a my matching panty nestled on my full rounded tush. I remember feeling so lucky when I found them at Fields on sale. They perfectly matched the color of a top I had been hoping to wear out for Cindy's bachlorette party.
Did I just think the word tush, did I also say bra and panty and why would I feel lucky to of found matching lingerie? Those are a woman's thoughts and words.
As I stood up I wiped my privates, front to back before pulling up my darling panties back into place prior to lowering and smoothing my slip and soft leather skirt over my hips. I grabbed my purse from the hook on the back of the stall door as I opened it and walked over to the sink and mirror I could feel the sensual tug of my nylons against my garter belt and on my smoothly shaven legs as I stand in front of the mirror and wash my hands with the sweet smelling soap.

"Look I am sorry I said you were dressed too sexy for a night out with the girls. I was jealous I didn't want other men hitting on you." I say as I touch up my make up and fluff my hair with out even thinking. Before I close my purse I artfully spray a little more perfume between my breasts, behind my ears and on my wrists. I look good enough to eat I think to myself as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Honey, I trust you.
You are my loving wife.
Now make sure you have fun with the other girls tonight and remember don't do anything I wouldn't do.
I will see you when you get home."

"Cher... Kyle, please don't hang up on me." I whine to the dead air of my cell phone as our call ends.

"If you would like to make a call please hang up and dial again."

"Damn it.
Well here goes nothing." I say as I exit the ladies room, with my purse on my shoulder and a new found sexy feminine wiggle to my walk that I didn't have when I entered the powder room.

"Cheryll come on we are all doing shots before the show starts.
It was Cindy's choice so we are all doing Blow Jobs to start the evening off and remember no hands." They all say at once.

Many hours later I finally make it back home. A little bit drunk, short a number of dollar bills that I had found in my purse and horny as hell.

"The limo was a great idea." I say as I lean forward and kiss the driver on the cheek. "Thanks for driving and looking out for us girls tonight. You were a such a doll.
Well ladies I don't know about you all, but I had a blast tonight. We came, we saw, we even fondled, and we kicked high heeled butt." We all say as we girlishly giggle together.

"See you girls at work on Monday." I say as we hug and air kiss each other good night. I gracefully exit the limo like I have been wearing short skirts and high heels my whole life. Unlike when I got out the first time and almost fell on my face.

As I start up the walk Cindy bounds out of the limo with my purse in her hand.

"Cheryll I think you are going need this to get inside." She says as she hands me my forgotten purse.

"Sometimes I think I would forget my own head if it wasn't attached." I giggle as I hug Cindy.
"You are going to make such a pretty bride and a great wife too. Being a married woman is great. You always know you can get sex when ever you want it."

"Men as so easy" we say together as we giggle to each other as we hold each others hands.

"You get to go have sex with your husband tonight while I have to make do with one of my party favors. Sometimes life is not fair." She says as she stamps her heeled foot on the pavement.

"Honey, you will soon be Mrs Bill Warwick and getting all the sex from your man you could ever want." I knowingly giggle.

"So which one of your new toys are you going to use?" I ask as I lick my lips with true feminine interest as I wait for her answer. The vibrator, the purple jelly one or the double sided black one?

"I might just have to try them all out.
Cause I don't know about you Cheryll but I am one very horny woman."

"Me too" I giggle.

"Thanks again. I am so glad you finally agreed to be one of my brides maids tonight. Some how I feel even closer to you then ever before.
You really opened up and became one of the girls tonight.
I think we all bonded. What with all the secrets we shared between the shots and the strippers we are all like one big girlish mafia."

"That true, what happens on girls night stays on girls night." I giggle. I feel like I have a whole limo full of new girlfriends and one best friend too." I say as I squeeze her hand.
"Nothing beats having a best girlfriend. And I can say for a fact I haven't had a close best girlfriend like you ever. I hope we stay friends for a very, very long time." I say as we let go of each others hands.

"Me too, Cheryll. I will see you on Monday at work and remember we have dress fittings after work for the wedding. So tell your sexy hubby that I am sorry that he will have to be without his wife again on Monday night but for another girls thing and that he would understand."

"I know they think you can just walk in and take one off the rack. Men can be so silly sometimes." I say as I turn and quietly walk up the front walk barely noticing the click of my delicate high heels on the cement. I am not sure when, but during the night I had finally mastered them and was walking and acting like I had always been a woman.
And this woman was in terrible need of loving.
After I entered and locked up the house I leaned up against the wall and took of my heels and rubbed my nylon encased toes.
"Man do I hate wearing heels, but it is the price I pay since they make my legs looks so nice and sexy. I guess it is just one of those things we girls go through to look pretty for ourselves and our men. I pick up my heels and purse and padded softly upstairs.

I softly giggle as I think about what I am about to do.
It is so purely feminine!

As I continue quietly to head up to our bedroom I get an unknown urge to check in on the kids. I softly re-tucked them in and gave them each a quick kiss on their darling foreheads before finally making it to the master bedroom.

I set my purse down on top of my vanity and my heels beneath it as I slowly stripped off my leather mini skirt and sexy turquoise blouse, folding them carefully before putting them gently on the chair of my make up vanity before stepping out of my damp panties.
Standing in my stockings, garter belt and bra I looked over at our bed and see my handsome husband lying naked in the bed softly grasping his new manhood firmly in one of his large rough hands, like he was afraid it might get up and leave him during the night.

Well I guess he has been playing with his new toy I think to my self as I reach behind my back and casually unhooked my bra adding it to my panties on the floor. I softly massaged my freed breasts for a moment relishing in their softness and the perkiness of my engorged feminine nipples.
I carefully climb into bed in just my sexy stockings and garter belt.
I gently remove my mates hand from his still rock hard penis, replacing it with my own much smaller dainty one with my cute manicured red nails. I began to slowly message it up and down before taking it into my waiting mouth for a few quick slurps. I want it as moist as my waiting pussy when I finally take it inside me for the first time.
For the last few hours I have been wanting something, something I couldn't put my finger on it till just now. When I saw my husbands erect manhood.
I finally figured out that I wanted what every other woman I was with tonight wanted.
I want to get laid!
I needed to feel filled and loved by a man.
But not just any man but, by my man!
I was no longer thinking like a man.
A man doesn't have a wet, tight pussy and full rounded breasts.
A man doesn't suck cocks like I had just done.
And a man sure doesn't mount another man's penis and ride it for all it's worth.
Some how during the night I had mentally changed sides. My mind and body had come to terms with each other and my curvy feminine body had won out I was now a woman. Inside and out!

Sometime during my pleasurable ride my husband woke up and shouted "No honey we can't do this! We have to stop."

Followed by "Oh my god that feels so great.
I didn't know you could squeeze a penis like that with a pussy.
Oh yes....ride me, take me all inside you.
Oh yes, more you are so sexy!
Oh crap, wait, the switch, if we have sex the spell I used to switch us will leave us stuck this way in each others bodies."

"Honey I hate to tell you that you have already cum inside me once and I just finished jump starting you for a second go around cause as a woman I still wanted and needed more of my man's love inside of me.
I am not stuck this way and neither are you my sexy hunk of a man.
Over the course of the night tonight I fully came to accept my new found womanhood and once I got home I came to love your new found manhood too which I must say I love sooo much! Especially when you fill my moist little pussy." I giggle.

"Now that you are fully awake take me and make me your woman give it too me long and hard and make my scream with love and desire for you my darling husband!" I say as I playfully roll him on top of me and start to erotically scratch and pull at his manly strong body. As he slowly begins to pump me with his firm erect manhood. For some reason I found it hard to say the word penis out loud. It just didn't seem girlish to me.

In the end we came to truly love our new live's and roles.
I became the a totally feminine woman, a hard working secretary, a girlfriend to my fiends, a loving wife to my husband, a mother to our children and if it is at all girlish it became a part of my life, while my mate totally embraced being a complete man's man.

"Well I have to get a move on it you see my husband is waiting downstairs to take me to Cindy's wedding where I am now the matron of honor due to a cancellation, and I have to say I have never felt or looked prettier than I do today."

My silly husband says "He just doesn't understand why it takes us women so long to get ready to go out. It's not that hard to throw on some clothes and just go."

"You would think he would remember but he is such a man now I guess he doesn't. Anyway I have a built in excuse it least for the next seven months."
I say as I grab my purse off my make up vanity as I gently rub my slowly expanding belly as I look in the mirror and say "I still look good enough to eat."

As I walk downstairs my husband greets me at the landing and says "Honey you out done yourself. It was worth the wait. You look truly one beautiful woman, turquoise is really your color. Let's go, the kids are already in the car." He says as he takes my hand and softly caresses it as we walk down the sidewalk to our car. His other hand playing softly with my bottom.

"What no underwear?" He asks impishly.

"I told you before girls don't wear underwear. We wear lingerie. And if you must no I have on a delicate turquoise thong on. And maybe if you are a bad boy I will let you take it off me with your teeth later on." I sexily purr in his ear he helps me to gracefully enter the car.

"Mom Taylor hit me again."

"I did not Karen hit me first."

"Come on kids, lets pull it together and have a pleasant day. We are going to have so much fun at the wedding. And you know you don't want to be fighting when Dad gets in the car."

"Sorry Mom, you look pretty today." Says my darling son Taylor.

"Thanks, Taylor you look handsome in your suit and Karen you look lovely in your dress too."

"I am pretty just like Mommy." Karen beams.

"I want to be pretty too." Taylor says.

"Well son you never know what the future might bring." My husband says as he knowingly winks at me, before resting his hand on my thigh as we drive to the wedding.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
70 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

great

I love it! to bad there wasn't a little more, ah , regret expressed by the new male being now stuck in the role. She (I guess it's he now) got what she deserved for playing with peoples lives like that.

----------
Jenna

Answer the Phone

Cute, wide open and enthusiastic.

It had a lot of energy and kept up an enjoyable happy tone throughout. You definitely made the point that Cheryl really enjoyed herself after the switch.

If I have criticism, it is that the formatting, dialogue grammar, and the occasional tense switches from present to past and back again were distracting.

I know you put a single sentence on each line for emphasis; it hammered each wonderous revelation home like a machinegun, and it has its points, but it distracted me, and anything that takes me from that place within a story isn't good.

Still, don't take this criticism too harshly: these are details that can be fixed easily, while the story itself must be crafted from the mind of the author.

While this story was much more of a fantasy than a "real" story, I rate stories by how they make me feel at the end. Cheryl was so exuberent and fulfilled, literally and figuratively, that her joy spilled over and left me with a great aftertaste.

And, in the end, isn't that the important thing?

Aardvark

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

Isn't Love just grand?

This is just so beautiful. Where is that magic spell located on the internet? Maybe I can switch places with a girl who wants to be a guy; because being post-op sure isn't anything like it would be if I were a natural female. Wouldn't that just be delicious? Giggles.

Barbara Lynn Terry

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."