A Glass Half-Full (Chapter 7)

Printer-friendly version

(Removed to make Glass available via Kindle Unlimited)

up
121 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another Great Chapter

I am really enjoying this story, please keep it going.

I have become,
Comfortably Numb........

I have become,
Comfortably Numb........

Hot and Fast

terrynaut's picture

Oh my. Dawn and Diane are so lucky. *sigh*

I'd forgotten about the demon. I must have blocked it from my mind. Grrrr!

The magic feeding spheres are sneaky but sloppy I think. The demon must have known that they'd be seen by the Guardian and stronger magic users. They'd give away the game but oh well. I'm still loving it.

I remember the last scene from years ago. It's powerful and intense. Phew!

Now I'm going to try to go to sleep and dream myself to a peaceful place.

Thanks and please keep posting.

- Terry

The thing about evil is

Diesel Driver's picture

Evil is inherently stupid. Some individuals might be smart but how stupid is it to deliberately do stuff that hurts and angers others, especially when you don't know how strong they really are? Hitler is a prime example. He was smart enough to con a whole country into a stupid war and killing of a group of people as scapegoats and then attacked an ally putting himself in between 2 huge sets of opponents. Same with Japan. If they hadn't attacked Pearl Harbor and the Philipines we would not have entered the war and they could have won and held most of eastern asia. Even when they win, they eventually lose due to infighting amongst themselves. Look at Egypt and Libya, Iraq and Afganistan now. I sometimes think all politicians are evil.

Chris

Interesting, Very Interesting

A demon using a place of worship to energize itself. Will its victim survive?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Interesting?

You mean even AFTER what has been done with Islam, you find a demon using a house of worship to energise itself surprising?

The thing about Islam

Diesel Driver's picture

The Jihad of suicide bombers will not cease until Muslims learn to love their children more than they love killing infedels.

Chris

evils spheres

Diesel Driver's picture

I just hope the evil in the real world is as stupid as it is reputed to be. I've heard the saying evil is stupid but cunning. I don't necessarily agree but being evil will not allow you to use your full potential. Or so it is in my belief. Regardless, this is an awesome story.

Chris

Um... why exactly did they

Um... why exactly did they deal with Demons? That seriously doesn't seem like a good idea. There are not many senior summoners and everyone warns you away... Seriously guys, connect the dots :D

Um... where those word guys possessed? Nice phone sex with Diane and Dawn, that was fun to read.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

beware the darkside

things are heating up, great story, thanks