Formfit

Printer-friendly version
Synopsis:

Having a wife who wears clothes too small for you, is very frustrating for a crossdresser. What if you had a wish granted that would allow your body to fit any sized clothes, forming your body to fit? Is it a crossdressers dream? What if, when part of your body wearing the clothes of another, became a near duplicate of the owner of those clothes. Would it still be as great? Add the fact that reality would change to make it normal for that to happen, still interested? Well read on.

Story:


~ Formfit ~


By Prudence Walker

  

Terry was frustrated. Two years had passed for the wannabe cross dresser since his marriage to Diane. He looked with envy at the latest purchases his wife had brought home, thinking that it was too bad she was 6 inches shorter than his own 5’ 10’ frame and many sizes smaller than his rugged form. He hadn’t been able to indulge in his hobby since they had married and bought the small apartment they currently owned. He’d had to purge his heartbreakingly small and painstakingly acquired feminine wardrobe, knowing that there would be no way of hiding it in the small apartment. He was too scared of letting his wife Diane in on his secret, fearing she would walk out in disgust. Terry hadn’t planned on marrying someone so petite. His dream of marrying someone who matched his size and who could unknowingly share her clothes with him had just not worked out.

Seeing her that day, as he came to in the hospital after an accident at the gym, had sealed his fate. She being his nurse and he being immobilized in hospital for a time, after having a broken leg all plastered up had been long enough for the two to cement a relationship that ended in marriage 6 months down the road.

Of course, that left him with the problem of finding something of hers he could wear that would allow him to relieve the pressure to dress that had been building up.

Terry picked at the skirts Diane had so casually tossed onto the bed, careful not to disturb the position too much while she went for a shower. As usual, she had bought fitted waists with a zip and button fastening that he knew would never get anywhere near closing if he tried them on. At least they weren’t the pencil type, which prevented even drawing them up his legs. He’d probably pull these up and hold them as best he could, while he luxuriated in the feeling of the soft lining brushing against his legs and imagining what it would feel like to walk around in them.Wait! One of the skirts had an elasticized waist. It was a full skirt in a floral print that was unlined. Terry glanced at the door to the bathroom, before quickly stretching the waist of the skirt tight and holding it against his waist as a gauge for fit. He rejoiced, as it seemed it might just accommodate his own waist. He placed it back, trying to replicate the look and position that the skirts had been in originally. Already trying to work out when he could try the skirt on, he went back into the kitchen to continue the dinner preparations.

Just because Terry was proficient in the kitchen, didn’t mean that he was a limp wristed househusband that deferred to Diane in all matters domestic. Far from it, Terry loved to cook and his job as a computer system troubleshooter meant he had more flexible hours and he was often home before his wife. He worked primarily for a big company, but often took on other jobs when things at the firm were running smoothly. They hoped the good income he got would soon allow them to buy a new larger home with some land to go with it. For now, they put up with the apartment and its relatively cheap upkeep, while they saved their money.

"Oh crap, I knew I forgot something," he lamented, as he juggled various pans on the stove.

"What’s that honey?" Diane asked as she entered the kitchen rubbing her hair with a towel. She snagged a piece of raw carrot and munched on it as she surveyed the organized chaos that was normally her tidy kitchen.

"We are out of oregano, and you know this dish needs it to taste right," he moaned shaking his head.

"Want me to pop out and get some at the local," Diane offered, knowing it was better to leave him in charge of things here.

"Yes please darling,"

"Okay, I’ll be back in ten," was Diane’s parting comment, as she picked up her keys.

The second she left, Terry turned down the heat on the remaining pans and hurried into the bedroom. He pulled off his shorts, leaving him standing barefoot in his jockeys. He nearly always went barefoot in the apartment unless they had guests, as the apartments central heating was set at a comfortable 22 degrees. He took the skirt from the bed, knowing he could try wearing it for a few minutes. It fit… barely; the elasticized gathers at the waist were stretched tight as he pulled it into position. Before looking at himself in the mirror, he went and pulled on a plain top of his that was almost gender neutral in appearance. There was no time to do any padding, but he saw Diane’s 2 inch heeled slides. He got them on with a squeeze, knowing his heels hung way over the back of the shoes, but not caring at this point. He walked over to the mirror in a sort of awkward shuffle trying not to lift the shoes more than necessary in case they fell off. Forgetting the lambskin mat in front of the mirror in his haste to view himself, he stumbled, crashing off the shoes and smacking his head on the chest of drawers. As his consciousness fled, his last thought was filled with terror of the prospect of being found wearing Diane’s new dress.

Being so traumatized by the sudden whiplash effect, Terry’s brain started to shutdown, bringing him to the edge of death. His breathing slowed to nearly indiscernible levels as did his pulse rate. In this near death state, Terry felt himself floating near a source of light with what seemed to be bright figures hovering nearby. In the timelessness of the moment, Terry wasn’t sure if what he was experiencing was real or some kind of dream. One figure drifted closer, although its identity was hidden till it spoke.

"Terry you must go back, you have a task o perform that will require your skills to achieve," came a voice that sounded like his grandmothers. This further confused Terry, knowing that his grandmother had died some seven years earlier.

"The dark one has caused an imbalance by aiding directly those that would do great evil, thus we have been granted the power to aid you by granting you one wish." The kindly voice went on.

‘One wish?’ thought Terry, his minds eye flashing over the possibilities were this not a dream.

"This isn’t a dream," countered the voice. "Make a wish now before our limited time together ends." The voice added, making Terry all the more certain it was a dream, despite the denial. He thought over what he would wish for in case there was a faint hope he was wrong. Many years of hiding his hobby was ingrained in his head and even now he couldn’t come out and voice his wish directly, so he couched it in a manner to allay suspicion.

"My wife often buys clothes that don’t fit me, so I wish that my body could change so that I can fit anything my wife buys in terms of clothing or stuff that would make us look nice."

He’d added the "us" rather than "me," so it would hopefully include stuff like makeup.

"Furthermore, these changes will go unnoticed so that no matter what I wear it will be seen as to be normal to everyone. Also, any changes my body makes, can be controlled in duration by me, just by thinking of it, after the removal of the clothes that cause the changes."

"Done and done," was the last thing he heard before things changed again.

"Breathe damnit, I’m not losing you now," Diane's voice slowly became clearer to his awakening senses. Terry felt Diane doing chest compressions and he let out a gasp of pain as he felt his ribs creak under the pressure.

"Terry!" Diane cried in relief as he came to.

Terry could feel pain as he took a breath, but he felt something else that made that pale in significance as shame filled his heart. He could still feel the skirt he had worn that had got him into this mess.

"I’m sorry, I will never do it again," he managed to get out, as he struggled to get up off the floor. He cringed as he waited for his wife’s disgusted voice to call him a pervert.

"I’ve warned you before to pick your feet up when wearing heels with a skirt. It’s a wonder you haven’t tripped before. Now how is your head? There’s a nasty gash in it. I think you were nearly comatose. I could hardly feel a pulse when I came back in and found you on the floor."

Terry had got to his feet feeling somewhat puzzled as her words started to sink in. He looked down and saw that yes, he was still wearing the skirt, but it looked different somehow and he could feel that the slides seemed to be securely on his feet and fitting comfortably. Looking into the mirror from where he was standing, it seemed as if his waist was much narrower than usual, in fact, it almost looked like he had the same size waist as Diane which was impossible, unless…the dream? The import of Diane’s words suddenly struck him like a mallet.

She seemed to find the fact of his wearing her clothes to be normal. It was if reality had been re written so that she was used to him wearing skirts. Was the dream somehow coming true as had his wish? Pulling his thoughts together, he realised Diane was talking to him.

"You’d better change that skirt, its got blood on it. Wear this while I go soak it in cold water," she said, holding out one of her fitted skirts that she’d just bought.

Stunned, he took hold of it, as he slipped out of the one he was wearing. Forgetting in his state of shock at her offer, he forgot one detail of his wish… to retain the shape of his body after removing the skirt. The instant it was off, his waist reverted to his normal male measurements. That wasn’t the only thing that changed instantly. Diane grabbed back her skirt, scolding him for even holding it, least he got blood on it.

"Get some pants on and get into the bathroom where I cam clean up that wound."

Terry complied, feeling more confused than ever at her instant change in demeanor. He pulled on his discarded shorts, noting that his feet were indeed smaller still clad in Diane’s slides. He noted that his toenails that were poking out the open toed slides were painted with pink nail polish and he restrained the impulse to giggle inanely at the absurdity at seeing his wife’s feet on the end of his legs. Diane of course noted nothing amiss at the sight as she followed her husband as he clacked into the bathroom in her shoes.

As he bent down so Diane could clean his injury, he revised his earlier thought that he had his wife’s feet. Looking at her bare feet and comparing them next to his, he could see slight differences between the two. This relieved him somewhat as the thought of having parts of him actually changing into identical parts of her body was a bit too kinky, even for him.

While Diane dressed his wound, Terry tried another test. He slipped off the slides, but thought to himself to retain the change for at least 12 hours. His feet looked dainty and the skin was paler than his own where it merged at the ankles. It was also hairless, which made the separation between the two all the more obvious.

"There, all done sweetie," Diane cooed, kissing him on the cheek. Do you think you’re going to be okay?"

"Sure, I’ll be fine," answered Terry, deliberately leaving the slides on the floor as he walked out the bathroom.

"Men! Always leaving their stuff on the floor," Diane sighed, picking up the shoes. "Here, put your own shoes away, while I finish dinner." She added, handing him the slides.

"I think I’ll change before dinner," Terry informed her, his desire to try something more making him breathe heavily with anticipation.

"Okay, I’ll be in the kitchen."

Terry tore off his clothes at the speed of light once he raced back into the bedroom. His next decision took much longer. What to wear? Like a kid in a toyshop, he grabbed a whole pile of Diane’s clothes.

A pair of panties went on first. Normally they would stop at his upper thighs as his legs stretched the panties leg holes to their limit, but this time they glided effortlessly into position and snapped around his waist. Looking down, he realised something he hadn’t counted on. His pride and joy was gone, sucked into a new configuration. He dithered, wondering if he should forgo the panties at this stage, but then thought why not experience it for a few hours.

With that, he picked up one of Diane’s nicer satin bras, and tried fastening it around his chest. He’d seen Diane put her arms through the straps and reach behind her back to fasten it, not really understanding how much more limber her arms were than his. He copied the way she did it, finding that his arms had no problems reaching behind him and connecting the hooks and eyes. The surprise came when he brought his arms back in front again. They were not his own. Somehow the magic that allowed his body to change form, had altered his arms to a feminine sleekness with slender fingers and hands that could grace any actress’s body.

Looking in wonder at his now graceful hands and pink nail polished adorned fingernails, he nearly missed the arrival of something or rather two something’s, his boobs. His chest hair disappeared and then his nipples tingled as his breasts started swelling up. Larger and larger they grew, until Diane’s bra strained to hold them in. Looking in the mirror he could see the changes went from his throat down to just above his bellybutton. He looked odd as he still had his old stomach that bulged like he was pregnant. A silk slip took care of that problem, giving him a body that was fully female from throat to crotch. He found a nice black dress that once on and zipped, showed off his new cleavage.

Pantyhose quickly reshaped his legs into alluring columns of feminine elegance.

He realised that he had lost a lot of height during his transformation, so a pair of Diane’s shoes with 4 inch heels gave a little height back.

Wondering if he should see if he could take it one step further and try one of Diane’s hats or hair clips and add makeup, to look the part completely, he stood and looked at himself in the mirror. A perfectly normal looking female body was reflected back with an equally normal looking male head perched atop of it. It looked bizarre, like someone had cut and pasted two images from a magazine together.

Thinking that this would be a better test than a full transformation, Terry walked out to the kitchen with butterflies in his… or should that be "her" stomach.

"That looks nice Terry, but you put me to shame. I guess I’ll have to change too," she winked at him. "I see you’ve borrowed one of my dresses again," she gently chided him, waving a ladle in a mock threat.

For an instant, Terry feared the worst as she realised he was wearing her dress, but her next words puzzled him even more, driving that fear away.

"Looks like I’m going to have to get my revenge on my wardrobe raider and borrow one of your dresses."

Terry was trying to work out what she meant, as he followed her bemusedly back into the bedroom. There seemed to be more ramifications to his wish than he’d bargained for.

"Come to watch me change into something sexy, lover?" she teased, putting an extra wiggle in her walk as she opened the split wardrobe where his clothes were stored.

Two things struck Terry at that moment. The place where his suits and pants used to hang was now filled with gowns and dresses of every description. Heels, every colour of the rainbow littered the floor where his shoes used to be. The other thing that struck him was that he was now technically a female, yet Diane had called him her lover. Did this mean she was now a lesbian? When she called me Terry, was that with an i, or a y and does she still see me as male or female. His head hurt trying to get a handle on all these different changes.

Logically, he could understand the reason his old clothes had transformed, as his old clothes wouldn’t fit the body he had now. He did a quick check in his underwear drawer, while Diane picked out a turquoise sheath that screamed "wear me." As he suspected, his drawer had all kinds of feminine frippery inside. Bras, slips, and panties in all manner of colours lay waiting to be worn. His heart beat rapidly and he drooled at the thought of trying everything on. Like a man dying from thirst in a desert coming across an oasis, he couldn’t wait to dive in. Even the thought that Diane might be a lesbian didn’t seem all that important anymore, as long as she only had eyes for him…err her.

He giggled at a thought that had just come to him. If he took everything off and changed back, while Diane was wearing "his" gown, would it turn back into its original form? The possibilities of playing around could take some time. He realised that as Diane had bought most of Terry’s original clothing, (he hated clothes shopping, considering it a waste of time he could otherwise spend on the computers he loved) he could now wear the changed clothing without fear of it, or he changing back.

"Well? How do I look?" Diane asked, rubbing herself up again her and fondling his now more than ample butt.

"Good enough to eat," he blurted out unthinkingly.

I’ll hold you to that later," she cooed. "But first, let’s eat some real food before we start on dessert." Diane laughed, squirming out of his embrace.

Terry blushed, getting her meaning all too well, as he followed her out. ‘Lucky I don’t have a penis right now,’ he thought, ‘I wouldn’t want to spoil the line of this dress.’

He had looked in his wallet for his driver’s license. It showed that he was still classified as Terry and even a male, though the photo showed a feminine shaped chest and top. Maybe as long as any part of him remained male he would be seen as male. It might even be more complicated than that, maybe if any visible part of him could be identified as being male, then he was male. He then wondered if looking like a woman from head to toe yet retaining his penis he would then be seen as a female by everyone. This was something he had to test later on.

Terry chickened out and decided to change back a little before bedtime arrived. He knew he’d like to experience sex as a female at least once, but too many things had happened to him in just a few hours and he didn’t want to rush into things too quickly. He retained the chest and legs, but took off his panties and let his member return. Immediately, the panties changed back into jockey underwear and he slid them back on.

Of course it didn’t take long for something to get as hard as a rock with all the sexy material slip sliding around. Nothing much else changed as a result of his hips returning to male proportions, as there wasn’t a lot of difference in dimensions given that Diane was smaller than he was. His waist remained thinner still presenting a feminine outline looking from the front From the side, his bum looked smaller and there was a certain something sticking out in the front.

He kept his male underpants on after Diane helped undress him. He was worried Terry junior might vanish if he left them off when Diane handed him a nightie to wear to bed. Sex was great, but with his boobs being unrestrained, and with the constant swinging back and forth as he pumped into Diane, he found them rather distracting, although when Diane grasped them lovingly the swinging lessened and the way they seemed directly connected to his cock more than made up for the initial awkwardness.

More ramifications of his wish showed up as he went to clean himself up immediately after the act. Diane would lie in bed in post-coital bliss while he always liked to wash the stickiness off straight away.

Still wearing the nightie, he pulled off his damp jockeys. Suddenly, ‘she’ didn’t have anything to wash, at least nothing externally. The nightie, as an all over garment covering everything from neck to ankles had treated his whole body as female, and made him conform to that standard. Not only that, but Terri could now taste Diane’s secretions in her mouth, seeming to retroactively take into account her now female body with a lesbian encounter not a few minutes ago.

‘Oh boy!’ she thought. This could get complicated. ‘What if I get her pregnant as a guy and then turn female? Would her baby disappear as one can’t get pregnant by cunnilingus?’ Somehow she doubted it. With the wish coming from above, they wouldn’t allow an innocent to perish just because he had a fetish. Maybe Diane would still be pregnant from a donor sperm in some IVF program.

She washed herself, just in case she changed her mind about staying female for the rest of the night and not wanting to find dried secretions over his penis if she changed back. When she got back into bed and tried to get comfortable with her newly acquired assets, she wondered if the effect she was causing was just a local phenomenon, or worldwide. Knowing the dark forces were active, she doubted the worldwide theory, as all the changes rippling through reality, would be like a beacon, alerting them to her presence.

Being new to boobs and the restriction of lying on her stomach without discomfort, she decided to doff the delicious feeling nightie in favour of being male and naked and getting a few hours sleep.

Monday morning dawned early, as strange dreams had made his sleep fitful. Waking before Diane, he took the discarded nightie to the bathroom. Today he was going to go ahead and try to become fully female. Though not because he had any special need driving him to do so, he was quite happy being a guy, but the temptation to try something new and exciting was too much to deny.

He donned the nightie, changing instantly into a woman from the neck down; even his feet were included in the change. Why his head didn’t change, he didn’t know, maybe it was to stop him from accidentally becoming female without thinking, as he would have to make a deliberate act to complete the change. She looked around for something of Diane’s that might to the trick. Spotting her makeup and a mock tortoise shell hair barrette, she set to work.

Makeup was one thing he had played with before without getting caught. She applied moisturizer and started with powder, marveling at the changes in her face. Terri’s male face was becoming feminine the more makeup she applied. Mascara automatically lengthened his lashes far more than stated on the label. Eye shadow made his eyes look bigger and wider as well as highlighting them.

Under the careful application of lipstick, his lips swelled, becoming cupid bows. With his face gorgeously female, he started fussing with his short hair, before placing the barrette in it. Instantly, his hair grew out, forming waves as the barrette settled into place. As Terri sat there taking it all in, stunned at the transformation, she didn’t hear the door open as Diane entered.

Diane pecked Terri on the cheek. "Terri, you look stunning this morning. You’re going to wow all your co-workers. Wear the dark skirt and jacket I put on the bed and the cream blouse," Diane added as if it was a normal thing she did everyday.

"Okay." Terri agreed, hearing her new feminine voice coming from her red adorned lips.

Picking up the skirt that had been left out for her on the bed, she looked at it and wondered if things were ever going to be the same again. After all, here he…oops she was holding something she could wear with impunity without anyone suspecting inside lurked the soul of a crossdresser. Thinking about it now that she was female, it wasn’t cross dressing at all. How did he go from being a frustrated male crossdresser to this?

Thinking back to her past, she didn’t fit into the normal transsexual niche, if being transsexual could be considered normal. Being a rather shy person Terry had never gone too far in his hobby, mainly because he had never been brave enough to buy the clothes he wanted to try on. No, his girl wardrobe consisted of a few nighties and bra and panty sets (gifts for non existent girlfriends of course). Buying online was out, as first he’d lived with his parents before flatting with mates while at university. The dread of having any of them open something addressed to him and finding what was inside had made that totally out of the question.

Yet here he, or she was, about to go out in public as a female. Funnily enough, she still felt male in her brain. She wasn’t hankering to go out and have sex with a man, and her feelings towards Diane, remained the same. The best way she could describe it was like being a secret agent taking on a disguise, except this disguise was as the opposite sex yet perfect down to the last detail. There was a thrill at having the chance to wear what she liked without so much as a naysay and fooling her workmates was going to be interesting to say the least. Terri would go back to being a guy eventually; it was just the chance to get things out of her system first.

"Hey wakey wakey, you’ll be late if you stand there like a statue," Diane chided her, dragging Terri from her reverie.

By the time she’d got dressed, had her hair fussed over by Diane, makeup on and accessorized, she only had time for a quick bite to eat, if she wasn’t going to be late. She wondered if it was worth all the hassle, and was glad she wasn’t stuck doing this everyday. She chuckled as she took her half finished cup of coffee out to the car. Here she was, not even a day in a woman’s body and she had already started to complain about it. One thing for sure, it made her appreciate the time Diane took to look her best.

Driving in heels nearly cost her the car, as the heel caught between the accelerator pedal and the bulkhead, causing her to speed dangerously while trying to get her foot free. She managed to stop by jamming in the brake with her other foot, stalling the engine. Once the shoe was dislodged, she continued on barefoot, glad no one had been hurt. Funnily enough, she wasn’t worried about a cop pulling her over for dangerous driving. Her driver’s license now showed her as being female and Terry was now spelt Terri. She didn’t like driving in her pantyhose covered feet as the surface of the pedals felt much rougher on her now much more tender feet.

Arriving at work was different. Instead of the usual mumbled greetings from her fellow workers, she found herself the center of attention, as she was the only female there. She even had a cup of coffee brought to her desk by her boss, something unheard off when she’d been Terry. She could see that being an attractive woman in a male dominated office could have its perks. But some of the attention wasn’t exactly welcome and she quickly grew tired of it.

Most of it was computer related. People she’d barely spoken to before were coming to see if she needed software updates, as if she couldn’t do it herself. As one of the company’s top troubleshooters, she’d usually been asked to help some of the lesser talented with problems. But today she found herself swamped with requests for help. As she leaned over the shoulder of one of those claiming to be stuck, she realised too late what they were really after. As the problem turned out to be a minor thing, something the guy should have been able to do blindfolded, she twigged to the fact that he was looking more at her than at the screen.

She blushed and stood up firing a look at the guy in question that would liquefy air. She stalked off back to her seat having strange feelings fill her body. Anger, shame, guilt, were all mixed in with a hint of pride warring with each other in a seething cauldron of emotional complexity.

That was the trouble, being a woman for only a few hours; she didn’t have any experience with interactions with guys, and therefore had fallen headlong into the trap of becoming nothing, but an object of sexual gratification. She felt as if she was being violated in some obscure manner and realised there was only one thing to do. She fobbed off the next requests for help and as people realised she wasn’t going to come at their every whim, and when things settled down, she went into the toilets. There, she took out her hair clip and used some makeup wipes and removed all her makeup.

This had the effect of bringing her male head back into being as Terri became a feminized Terry. He knew it was a risk, but he got a strange feeling, knowing that if they lusted after his body now, it would while knowing he was really a guy; at least he hoped that would be the situation.

He returned to his desk feeling nervous, as his heels seemed to be shouting out with every click. "Look at the guy in a dress and heels." To his relief, no one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. Back at his desk, he felt somewhat less concerned about it all. His boss came by and even complimented him on his dress, without blinking an eye, seeming not to realise how strange that comment should have been. Terry sighed in relief at being treated normally despite his inappropriate attire. Even so, he was still distracted enough that he didn’t spot the problem on his screen till after he’d run several other checks.

Someone had broken into his personal files and had got past the layers of encryption he used as a matter of form. Whoever it was, had been very good, in terms of hacking past his security, almost super natural in fact, knowing just how impossible that should have been. But luckily they’d lacked the same finesse when trying to leave untraceably.

A bit of software, he’d developed, had latched onto the intruder like a leech, and was showing a trail back to the source of the hackers. Checking the time, he was relieved that it had happened while he was Terry and not Terri. That made him feel somewhat better as he didn’t want anyone looking at Terri’s personal info.

The trail led to a company that Terry had done some work for several weeks earlier. He had flown east and stayed for three days while he worked on a specific problem they’d had. They had hired him because he was one of he best and held a high security clearance, when he worked with the government.

The company was developing Bioware, which dealt with implantation techniques of computer chips for humans. He had helped them get past a stumbling block in the human computer interface for which the solution was some programming routines he had come up with. Of course they’d paid him handsomely, that’s why it made little sense for them to have hacked into Terry’s computer, when he, as Terry, could have offered what they wanted without all the mystery. If this was some twisted way to find out more about him if they were interested in employing Terry on a full time basis, then it was a poor way of doing it.

He looked deeper into their systems, via the access granted by his leech program. Avoiding the pitfalls of their somewhat second rate security, he delved into anything that might prove a motive for their attack. Not really knowing what he was looking for, he accessed their personnel records and was suddenly struck by something odd. Several people he’d worked for during the time Terry was with the company, were now no longer employed there. In fact, records showed that their wages had been terminated. With no payouts at all, no accrued leave or sickness benefits paid, as they would have if they had left the company. And there were no records of them being fired or laid off for any reason. It was as if they had just disappeared and the company had cut them off completely.

Payments had ended a week ago, just a day after a new CEO had been appointed. And again, there was no mention of the old CEO or any payouts being made. The people Terry had worked with had been essential personnel, involved in the breakthrough of the Bioware innovation.

Something wasn’t right. Surely the new CEO had something to do with it. Nothing else made sense otherwise. He looked further, trying to find out more about the old CEO. There wasn’t much info on him and he suspected that there’d been some house cleaning done in the records.

Luckily, he knew his name and where he lived from conversations he’d had with him. He soon had the guy’s home phone number and tried ringing it. There was no answer and Terry finally hung up. Terry then rang Kevin, the guy he’d stayed with, while working for the Bioware Company. No answer there either. Terry was now becoming worried, and needed to go find the man and get some kind of answer. On a hunch, he checked other employee’s records and in the last week, he found that more than a dozen workers had been dismissed in the development section of the company.

Terry knew he needed a good excuse to get a few days off without any questions. So he went back into the toilets to become Terri again.

"I don’t feel well, I think I need to see my Gyno," Terri told her boss, hoping the mention of that particular kind of doctor would forestall any further questions.

"Okay Terri, I hope everything’s okay and I’ll see you tomorrow hopefully," replied her boss, falling for the excuse.

"Byeee," she flipped over her shoulder as she left the office.

‘It worked,’ she rejoiced, as she gathered her coat and bag. Returning home, she changed back into Terry and left a note at home for Diane, Terry packed a few clothes together, plus a few things of Diane’s, which might come in handy. It had been necessary for Terry to return so that he could be sure he had some of Diane’s clothes and not his femmed over ones. He debated whether to go as a female or male, deciding to stay male for his superior strength in case of trouble.

The flight east took 3 hours, not including delays at the airport. He rented a car and drove directly to the address of the CEO. His need to find out what was up was more important than finding a place to stay.

The place seemed empty when he arrived, although he knew there should be a wife and two kids presumably living there. He knocked on the door, holding a bunch of flowers he’d picked up on the drive from the airport. It was his excuse to visit, as he was going to say he was in the area and had heard of his demotion. (A polite way of saying being tossed out).

Nobody answered his knock. In fact, the front door was ajar which looked all the more suspicious. He nudged the door open with his foot, being careful not to touch any surface where he might leave his prints. He’d seen all the movies and wasn’t about to be caught holding the smoking gun, if it turned out to be that serious.

He stepped inside calling out at the same time, but only silence answered him. There was an odd smell in the air, musty with a sulphurous taint to it. He moved quietly through the house till he came across the first body. He soon found two others that left him ready to puke. Only those three were there, no others. If this is what was left of the wife and her two children, then he didn’t think he’d be getting any answers from the husband. He left quickly; remembering to take the flowers with him, breathing in their scent to try rid himself of the memory of the smell inside and what it represented.

He managed to drive a mile down the road before he was forced to stop near a small park, where he quickly emptied his stomach contents. Seeing the shrunken mummified bodies of the family in his mind again, he knew they had died from no earthly form of attack.

He wondered if this had to do with the forces of evil that he’d been told about when he’d his wish granted. As far as he knew, the Bioware just had to do with medical uses in the body. Kevin, the man he’d worked closely with, hadn’t been very forth coming, only showing the two interface types, without a lot of back ground detail. Maybe he’d just assumed it was for that, and Kevin hadn’t disabused him of the notion, when he’d asked. Was there a more sinister use for it, or was there some other reason? Maybe someone got wind of the breakthrough and decided to take over the project. Maybe they were eliminating all the people directly involved with it. He knew that was a lot of maybes, but he just had to know.

He got back into his rental and drove to Kevin’s place where he’d stayed while on the job. Kevin was single and had offered to let Terry to stay there instead of a hotel.

No one responded to his knock and unlike the CEO’s place, the door was locked. Terry hoped the spare key was still in its usual hidey hole, having used it before when arriving there before Kevin finished his shift. It was, and soon Terry was inside, looking around carefully. No strange smells or dead bodies were to be found, although there was evidence that the place had been empty for a few days. Terry wondered if it was safe to crash there for the night, as it was getting late and his stomach was rumbling. Chancing it, he decided to stay. After all, whoever was behind this must know Kevin was single, just as they knew that the CEO had a family.

Terry pottered around in the kitchen, making up an easy meal from some rice with a few other things thrown in. Later as he sat down to eat, he thought about Kevin and what had happened to him. Maybe they had been eliminated while at work, or maybe they had become victims of their own research, and were now weird zombie like creatures.

He tidied up after the meal and headed for the shower, to wash off the usual stickiness that comes after long journeys. He donned a nightie he’d borrowed from Diane, but didn’t go any further than that. He went into the guest bedroom where he’d stayed before and played with his nipples, till he grew moist, then he pleasured himself down lower till he’d orgasmed several times.

"What am I doing?" he said out loud, feeling disgusted with himself. ‘People I know could be dead, with me next, and Diane might be in danger too,’ he thought angrily to himself. ‘Here I am, a crossdresser whacking off half the across the country in someone else’s house while trying to play detective with the ungodly.’

Terry cleaned himself up, and got out his laptop, plugging it into the LAN, Kevin had set up last time. While accessing his work computer, he rang Diane. He told her to leave the house and go stay at friends until he contacted her again. When she asked what this was all about, he just told her about the incursion into his files and that her life could be in danger.

"Well if you are going to be away for a few days, I’ll go stay with Anita. That way we can drive into work together," Diane suggested.

"Okay, Bye love, I’ll keep in touch," Terry finished, getting a "take care and I love you," from Diane before he rang off.

Checking his computer, he checked the report he’d made on the Bioware job. He checked when it had been accessed last and found that the time and date coincided with the time his files were broken into. Looking at the report itself, he breathed a sigh of relief. It mentioned what he’d done and that he’d made no comment on its possible uses, just saying that the brain analogue to digital interface required…followed by the programming steps he’d taken. He took heart that they hadn’t tried to erase the file, which could mean that they didn’t consider it a threat. Hopefully that meant he and Diane weren’t in danger, but he wouldn’t get over confident just yet, especially as they had already resorted to murder.

Shit I’m overlooking something important he realised, as he shut down his computer. Maybe Kevin has some info about the project on his own computer. He wandered into Kevin’s bedroom and sat at the computer desk in there. He turned on the computer and entered the bios with an f8, changing the boot sequence, from A, C, D to D, C, A. He then rebooted after putting in a special CD-ROM he’d brought along. The program on the CD fooled the computer into thinking there was no password required.

Gaining access to the computer, Terry started searching for information. Most of it seemed the usual stuff you’d find on a computer, games, music and stuff. The only thing that caught his eye was a file called H.A.D.E.S. He soon found out the acronym stood for Human Analogue Digital Enhancement Systems, which seemed appropriate given the idea, but the word Hades sent shivers down his neck. The file didn’t contain what he’d expected, that is information relating to the project. No it was more of a diary on Kevin’s thoughts about it.

Apparently, the company designed and produced products destined for the medical industry, when they were approached by another company to develop Bioware. HADES as this new customer was called footed the bill, but used the expertise and the machinery of the other to make it happen. Kevin was all for it, until the uses to which it was going to be put were changed.

Skimming though the diary, Terry saw that from originally being used to control pain or enhance motor skills, the Bioware was now able to control the brain itself. The last entry from Kevin stated that the Hades people were doing clandestine testing on human subjects already. Kevin had gone back after everyone had gone home because he’d remembered he’d left his discs out on his desk. He found others working in a lab with what looked like a zombie. He wasn’t spotted and he’d left quietly, after ringing his superior and letting him know. The last words in the diary were. The CEO rang me back, looks like the shit has hit the fan. Why do I feel edgy?

It was dated the day before both he and the CEO disappeared.

‘Obviously he had good reason to be edgy,’ thought Terry. ‘He probably came to an untimely end along with his boss the next day.’ Terry didn’t know what to do. Should he call the cops and tell them his suspicions? At least the bodies would make a good argument to start an investigation. Terry took a copy of the diary and stored it in a USB micro drive he kept on his keychain. He then disconnected Kevin’s computer from the Internet, so it couldn’t be attacked that way. Before he logged out, he changed the password to one of his own, just in case.

He went back to try and get some sleep, deciding to call the police anonymously at the airport just before his flight home. He could do no good here, he wasn’t qualified to investigate further and although not a coward by any means, this situation scared him.

"Yes and don’t forget, the password to the computer is biblical," Terry stressed as he finished his somewhat harried conversation to the police.

Terry hung up the airport phone, half expecting to be approached by police as they traced his call. He’d been careful not the mention the dead family till late in the conversation to give him more time. He’d just said he was a colleague of theirs and that they had vanished without a trace. He’d mentioned what was on Kevin’s computer, and his suspicions. He’d then mentioned going to the CEO’s home and finding the bodies there. At that point, the officer grew much more attentive and started asking more detailed questions. Terry answered as best he could, but refused to give his name or location. He’d cut short the conversation before they could get a trace on him, hopefully.

He arrived home in time for lunch and as no one was home, decided to take the rest of the day off. He’d rung work and told them, wondering what reason they thought he’d told them yesterday, seeing as the Gyno one wouldn’t stand up as he was in Terry mode. He laughed as he hung up, his Gyno problem having changed to flu, as his boss told him to take it easy.

He knew he shouldn’t be wasting time on his kink, but he needed to experiment more, plus he need a welcome distraction. Deciding to become Terri again, he stripped off and donned a nightie, becoming female again from neck to toes. Then it was makeup time complete with hair clips to finish the look. She was glad that she’d added stuff that made them look nice in the wish, as it might have been a problem otherwise.

One more test had to be done before she ventured out. She stripped off the nightie, while willing her shape to remain as it was. She then went and admired her naked and very female body in the mirror, using her hands to check every inch. What a rush, but pity he couldn’t get a hard on without sacrificing the hips, if she’d kept a pair of Terry’s jockeys on under the nightie. Terri wondered if she could selectively return just parts of her body back to male without changing everything back. Concentrating, on her penis, she willed it back, while trying to retain her womanly shaped hips. She succeeded to a point, producing just a penis which seemed to pop out just where her vagina had been a second before. The rest of the dangly bits failed to appear, which made it look like she had a realistic dildo sticking out rather than having a real penis.

Deciding not to push her luck at this stage, she left it that way, deciding to pleasure herself while looking at her image in the mirror. When things came to a head shortly after, she found the orgasm to be different. There was no ejaculate, probably because the reservoirs were absent, so the primary pulse of ecstasy was missing, but felt great in another way lesser pulses lasting much longer than normal.

Not having to clean up afterward was a bonus when she started to get dressed. She paused before putting on her panties, knowing her penis would vanish again, but deciding against making a mess looking for her old protective sports cup hidden somewhere in the depths of her closet.

‘Oh poo!’ She thought, realizing it wouldn’t be there anyway, having transformed into something feminine along with all Terry’s male clothes.

It wasn’t long before she was dressed and ready to go out shopping for some clothes that would fit her current body in the local mall.

Having read the labels on the clothes she was currently wearing, she knew what sizes to start looking at, when she reached the mall. Browsing amongst the racks of clothing she’d only ever dreamt of doing was a big thrill. Knowing that she couldn’t be outed, didn’t lessen the excitement she felt.

She picked several outfits, one being the proverbial little black dress and took them to the fitting room. Once there, she took off her top and skirt, while thinking of keeping her current form for a minute or so. Slipping into the form fitting LBD she just managed to get the zipper fastened all the way up. It was probably too tight for her, but she loved the satin imprisonment of it as it hugged her every curve. She admired herself in the mirror for a few minutes, before realizing that she hadn’t reverted and exploded the dress off her body. Still, wearing the bra and panties would have limited the return of most of Terry’s body but her male waist would have split the dress apart. Realizing what a risk she’d taken while in the shop, she changed back and put the dress back where it came from. Deciding not to buy anything then and there, she put the other dress back as well, thinking it would be better if Diane bought the dresses, then she’d know she’d fit them perfectly.

Although Terri hadn’t bought anything, she’d learned several important facts. After using Diane’s clothes to become female, she could maintain that form even if clothed in dresses Diane hadn’t bought herself and that Terri’s body remained the same size regardless of what sized clothes she tried to wear in the shop. There was one more test Terri would have liked to do, but it could wait till Diane came home.

Thinking about how she might need some defense against this evil foe from below, should it show, Terri went looking for some crosses made of silver. She thought the ones in the jewelers looked too small and the prices way too high, so she wandered further and came across a curio shop that sold second hand goods. There, she found what she wanted; two silver crosses, each about 3 inches in length, made to fit a chain. She hoped Diane would consent to wear one, even if she wasn’t deeply religious. Although larger than one would expect to wear around the neck, because they weren’t very thick, they were not too heavy to wear. The gypsy like proprietor told her solemnly that they were old Romany heirlooms that would protect her when she needed it. Terri looked at her, when she said that, wondering if she somehow knew things she wasn’t saying. She certainly looked like someone with knowledge of the old ways.

As Terri handed over the money for the crosses, the woman snatched her hand, turning it palm up. Managing to stop the reflex to pull her hand free, Terri saw that the woman was examining her lifeline.

"This is very interesting. You have a double lifeline. See the two lines that join, then separate?" She pointed to the lines on Terri’s palm. "I sensed something different about you, that why I didn’t sell you the usual fake rubbish as I might have done."

Terri was shocked, thinking she’d rumbled to the fact that she was a guy underneath this attractive feminine form. Her next words however put her fears of discovery on hold.

"You will be fighting the dark forces soon and will require a weapon to aid you," she added, releasing her hand and moving to the rear of the shop. "Wait here, I won’t be long," she told her, as she went into the privacy of her office.

Terri waited, wondering what the woman was getting, hopefully a hellfire missile launcher or a devil fragmentation grenade. What she did return with was slightly less lethal looking, although the dagger didn’t look particularly sharp.

"This is an Athame a ceremonial dagger used in occult matters and this," lifting a small bottle from her pocket, "is holy water."

"Holy water?" Terri questioned, looking at the somewhat dusty bottle with a doubtful look.

"This dear is no ordinary holy water. This has been passed on for generations. It was blessed by the pope in the sixteenth century."

"Will that still work? I mean, wouldn’t it be better with a fresh lot? Terri asked looking doubtfully at the dusty bottle.

"NO!" The lady hissed, moving to close and lock the door to the shop and putting up the closed sign. "Once blessed, it is forever blessed, whether you use a drop or the whole bottle. It contains a part of God’s spirit in it and it will never diminish," she added fervently. "In the time that this water was blessed, many demons were thought to roam the land and the Popes of the day took account of that when they consecrated the water. Trust me, this is more powerful than the strongest acid, yet it leaves the skin unharmed."

Terri turned to the dagger picking it up and checking the blade with her thumb. Although ornate, the double-edged weapon was barely as sharp as a letter opener.

"It isn’t very sharp?" Terri questioned the woman.

The woman sighed. "You don’t know much about Athame’s do you?" She asked, expecting the shake of Terri’s head. "Come, sit down with me and I’ll explain, then you can tell me your story." The woman said, taking Terri’s hand and guiding her into the back of the store.

Terri was surprised to see that the woman’s store had another entrance that faced to the street outside the mall. The store was divided in half. One half housing the curio shop had its entrance on the inside of the mall, while the other half faced the outside of the mall and looked like a fortunetellers den. No wonder she knew about the occult, she obviously ran two businesses, one during mall hours and one outside those hours. While Terri looked at the small table with a shrouded lump on it and at all the other mystical paraphernalia that one would expect in a place like this, the woman’s busied herself, making tea for them both.

"I didn’t know there were fortunetellers left in the city," Terri commented, as she took the proffered cup of tea.

"Oh there are still a few of us around, but we have to diversify to survive now," the woman replied, indicating the door leading to the curio shop.

The woman, who said her name was Rose, took Terri’s hands again and examined them. "It’s strange, but when I touched you earlier, I felt the need to aid you. I sense that you are about to encounter great evil and you need protection."

"Do I use the Athame to kill my enemy?" Terri asked worriedly.

"No, the Athame is never used for cutting things like meat, thread, plants or anything else considered a solid object on this plane. Use of this blade for self defense will make it null and void for any magical use again."

"Then what use is it?" Terri asked.

"We consider the Athame to be a tool of center, of self, of evocation and banishing. The Athame is the tool wielded of one's own will, thoughts, emotions, and intuition, over all of the Elements."

"So how do I use it?"

"First you will explain why I get a strong sense of the yang mixed with the ying of your spirit, and then I’ll decide if I’ll help you."

Terri sighed, dreading this moment, even knowing that it had to be done least she fail at her task. She told Rose everything, baring her soul to this stranger. She even offered to prove it by changing back to Terry, but Rose waved that off, seemingly content to take her word for it. When Terri had finished, she felt drained, and wondered what Rose had made of all of it.

"It seems to me that you haven’t explored this reality enough. If what you say is correct. It may be possible that those people are not dead yet." Rose conjectured, shocking Terri into a state of confusion.

"But I saw…"

"In Terry’s reality yes, but in this reality where you are female, they could be alive. Do you have memories of staying with Kevin, while you were Terri?" Asked Rose, looking at her questioningly. "Did you check even once while you were Terri?

"NO BUT…"

"You were convinced that the changes in reality only affected those around you." Rose butted in. "I think you are correct as far as the small body changes, but when you become fully female or mostly female in that people refer to you in the feminine, I think reality as a whole changes. I feel a shadow of evil linked to you, but I don’t sense one in the here and now, only the potential of one which could be linked to that of your male self."

Rose sat back with a smile on her face, while Terri digested this possibility.

"But if I didn’t help Kevin make the breakthrough, then that other company might not have shown its hand yet. What I don’t get, is why they didn’t ask Terri to help in this reality. I’m still the best person to come up with a solution for them."

"Think back to the day you went to the office as Terri. Did they treat you different from Terry?" asked Rose knowingly.

"Yes they did," Terri answered thinking back.

"Did they take you seriously like they would of Terry?"

"Of cour…um…oh, I see what you mean. No they didn’t," Terri’s voice hardened getting angry as she thought back for being taken as eye candy. I guess I was a joke," she sighed.

"Don’t be too hard on yourself, becoming female, may have saved lives," comforted Rose.

Terri got out her cell phone and made a quick call to the company where Kevin worked. She asked if she could speak to Kevin Spencer. Once connected, she hung up after Kevin asked who was calling.

"He’s still alive, and I bet the CEO and his family are alive as well," Terri laughed feeling relieved.

"You know what this means, don’t you?"

"What?"

You’ll have to destroy the evil in this reality, while you’re female, while everyone is still alive." Rose stated solemnly.

"How? I mean if I haven’t helped the company yet and it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting the opportunity to, the breakthrough might not occur and H.A.D.E.S won’t show its hand. Can’t I just stay like this and it won’t happen, even if it means being female full time?"

"That’s your decision of course, but I don’t think something like Hades will just go away, do you? It may be delayed, but in the end it will come to the same end," Rose replied, answering Terri’s last question first. "It does however; give us some time to prepare, before you email the solution to the problem.

"Prepare, how? I’m physically weaker in this reality than the other and no matter how strong I get, it’s still me against a demon. I might as well prepare for getting killed, or whatever it is demons do to humans," wailed a despondent Terri.

"SLAPP!!"

"Ouch…that hurt," moaned Terri, as she rubbed a hand over the cheek where Rose had slapped her.

"Stop complaining, with that kind of attitude you are beaten before we start. Remember demons go for any weakness that shows. You need to be positive and project every confidence in your ability to defeat it. Besides who said you had to face it alone, I’ll be helping even if it’s you that ultimately faces it, first thing we need to do is attune the athame to you. There is a special ritual that will consecrate it and bind it to your and make it an extension of your own true self."

"How long will this take?" Terri asked.

Rose went and looked at the calendar, before answering.

"It’s the full moon this Friday, that gives us a day before the ritual starts, then we need another 7 days after that."

"Friday is 4 days away, why only a day before we start?" Terri asked, thinking these sorts of things were done on the full moon.

"The ceremony starts 3 days before the full moon, but there are a few things we need to get first, some I have, one I need to get, plus I’ll need to coach you on how to perform it and you need to choose a name for the blade once we begin."

Rose could see the doubt in Terri’s eyes as to how important all this was. She sighed knowing just what was at stake for this unique individual, whose life crossed many realities. Rose grasped Terri’s hands and looked into her eyes.

This is a very real ritual. It will bind the blade to you and give you the power to banish evil. Without doing this, we might as well just wave a plastic spoon around for all the good it would do."

"Okay, I think I’m starting to believe you," Terri admitted, seeing how earnest Rose was in her beliefs.

So it began. Leaving Terri to read over the ritual from an old weathered tome that had seen better days, Rose left to get what she called Solomon’s Seal incense and juice of pimpernel. While she was gone, Terri rang Diane to say she’d be back home in a couple of days. When Terri rang work and explained she’d need a few more days off, she was disappointed, but not surprised to find out that her absence seemed to make little difference in the running of the business, another sign of her relatively new, low importance to the firm. She sighed, hanging up the phone, hating how she’d gone from top dog to lap dog in one easy sex change payment. ‘But at least I get the steak knives,’ she smiled wryly, thinking of that TV ad, as she held the Athame in her hand.

Rose came back an hour later. She shut the shop and followed Terri to her car. They drove to Rose’s home a few blocks away, where Rose told Terri to meet her in there, first thing in the morning.

Terri went home to an empty apartment, which seemed deathly quiet without Diane bustling around in it. She hoped it wasn’t an omen of what was in store for the future. There seemed no point in returning to Terry mode, so she spent an uncomfortable night adjusting to sleeping with breasts.

The next day at Roses place, Terri got into an old faded blue Buick that had seen better days. Despite its outward appearance, it ran reasonably well, as Rose drove them out to a spot in the country, which was supposedly a powerful and significant place in the universe. It had obviously been used before as Terri observed the cleared circle amongst the boulders of the hilly mountainside. The cardinal points of the compass were marked out and Terri helped bring the brazier to the south cardinal point of the circle where it was lit.

The ritual took several hours as the Athame was brought out to the light of day from the black cloth it was wrapped in. it was washed, as if washing new metal from the earth and as thanks to the earth. Terri then carried it to the east point, where it was smudged with smoke from the incense and a feather. There, Terri meditated on the blades purpose tuning it with the reason of self and its use. Anointing it with oils from her skin from haft to tip, she visualized it being formed into the shape it should be designed for. Then she carried the blade to the brazier and heated the blade, tempering it in the cup of pimpernel juice three times. She pierced a finger with a needle and let a drop of her own blood drip onto the blade letting it slide down the blade to the tip and then into the brazier. She meditated on making the blade hers.

"Blade of steel I conjure thee. To ban all things as named by me, and as my words, SO MOTE IT BE." Terri chanted several times.

The blade was then carried to the west and bathed in a basin of water and anointed with her saliva to help form the emotional bond one chooses to form with the Athame. Terri then took it to the north and rubbed the blade from haft to tip with a magnet while chanting:

"Blade of steel I conjure thee, to attract all things as named by be, and as my words, SO MOTE IT BE."

Terri then buried the blade in an earth filled basin to rest as dead to be reborn seven days later.

Terri than spoke these words over the buried blade.

"Thee of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth, made as mine. My will though thee, mastering all elements. My servant."

Rose took Terri back home, leaving the blade buried there, till they returned seven days later.

Before Terri could leave Rose’s home, she asked a curious question, one Terri had no answer for.

"I never asked Diane what our relationship was while I was fully female, I just assumed she was now a lesbian. My driver’s license has the same name on it except for the i where there used to be a y on my first name." Here Terri took out her license and showed it to Rose.

"Were you 27 years old before?" Rose asked, handing it back.

"Yeah,’ Terri replied uncertainly, checking the year of birth more closely. "I would be 28 in June next month," she added, seeing the same year of birth on the license.

"Next month is May, not June," Rose corrected.

"But today…"

"Today is the 25th of April."

Terri realised she had gained a month in this reality, no wonder Kevin was still around and kicking. The events that led to the death of the CEO’s family hadn’t had time to occur yet. Thinking back to when she discovered being hacked, she realised how close it had been to have gone undiscovered. She had gone to work as Terri and had she not changed back to Terry after struggling to cope with the unwanted attention of her fellow workers, there would have been no sign of the break in due to the time difference. She told Rose of the discrepancy in the timeline, to which she nodded.

"That makes sense in a way and when you defeat it here, you should be able to go back to being Terry without worrying about people dying. By ridding it in the past in terms of your original reality, those events will be erased…I hope."

"I hope so too, being female is fine, but it was never my intention of remaining one for the rest of my life," Terri concurred.

"Are you sure that you’re a real female… I mean, maybe you might have had a sex change," Rose proposed. Seeing Terri bridle at the assumption, she quickly explained further. "I’m not saying you’re not truly female, but I’m saying there could be other reasons why you and Diane are lovers; at least I assume that would be so from what you told me that first night. Maybe you were married before you had a sex change and she still wants to be with you, I’m just stating a possibility. You’ll need to ask her about it. She calls you Terri, but you don’t know if she’s saying that with a y or an i."

"Hmmm, I see you’re point. If I became a shemale with most of my obvious appearance portrayed as a female, it’s possible I could have started to transition."

"Or it might be the result of a genetic disorder, like hermaphroditism or whatever they call it. In either case, she might just be accepting that you were once a man that’s gone though some unusual changes, whether it’s natural or deliberate." Rose speculated.

"True," Terri accepted the idea thoughtfully. "I’ll have to find out when I see her next."

Terri went back to the apartment and then left a message for Diane to say she was home. She was reluctant to change back to Terry in case it upset the ritual with the Athame in this reality. Better to stay here where she knew no demon from beyond was after her or Diane. While she had the chance alone, she undressed herself in the bathroom and checked her lower region out using a hand mirror. As far as she could tell, everything looked similar to what she had seen on Diane when she’d gone down on her as Terry. At least that answered one question, she was female.

Checking out the bedroom, she found a strange contraption in one of Diane's dresser drawers. It looked like a double dildo that had two soft rings in the middle that would rest up against the two bodies using it. Terri found that when the two rings on the dildo were pressed against each other, as would happen when the bodies were in close contact, the dildo woke up vibrating softly in her hands.

Being curious and still naked from her earlier examination, Terri decided to experiment, (in the name of science of course). She found it easy to insert, but felt the oddness of being the invaded instead of being the invader. Her breath caught, as she brushed her clitoris on the way in. It was different, but the same as the excitement built. Once fully in, she pressed against the ring. Bliss…she woke languidly, some time later having reached nirvana several times in succession.

Looking at the time, she reluctantly went and showered, knowing Diane should be coming home soon. She managed to remember to retain her current shape for the length of time for the shower so she didn’t revert into Terry. Cleaned and dressed again, she started dinner cooking, while she thought of the pleasure she’d had in the bedroom.

It had been weird looking at something familiar sticking out of her groin and although she was gripping it in her hand like Terry used to do, the sensations were coming not from what was visible, but deeper, from what was not. It was a very peculiar sensation that messed with her male mind.

Terri really wasn’t sure how Diane would react on seeing her home again, not having greeted her as a woman before. Would she expect a kiss as when Terri had said goodbye on her way to work the other day, or would she expect something more? Terri decided a hug and a kiss as normal couldn’t go too wrong and anything else would have to be played by ear.

When Terri heard Diane pull up in the driveway, she quickly checked her appearance in the hall mirror, before opening the front door. It took a few seconds to realise what she’d done, but her thoughts that she’d gained a bit more than just a female body, were suddenly interrupted by Diane grabbing her in a hug and laying a humdinger on her lips. So much for worrying about Diane’s reaction, it seemed she needn’t have worried, as Diane waved a shopping bag in front of Terri’s face.

"Wait till you see what I bought you," Diane burbled happily, as they went inside.

‘Oh boy,’ thought Terri, as Diane headed for the bedroom, sucking Terri along in her wake. Once there, Diane started disrobing and Terri wondered if sex was to follow. The light dawned as Terri watched Diane put on some more casual clothes after taking her uniform off. He was so concerned about the sex thing that she’d completely misread Diane’s usual practice of changing her work clothes.

"What’s with you? You usually have the bag open and are starting to try my presents on by now," Diane asked, looking curiously at Terri just standing there.

"Sorry, I was just thinking how gorgeous you looked," Terri adlibbed.

"You can jump my bones later, I wanna see you in this," Diane laughed, holding up the contents of the shopping bag.

Terri grinned, her anxiety distracted with the thought of wearing the black satin teddy, which Diane was holding up triumphantly.

If it wasn’t for some quick thinking on Diane’s part, dinner would have burned, as she nipped out and turned it down, while Terri was getting changed. Dinner was the last thing on Terri’s mind once Diane saw her in the teddy. No, she was soon concerned in eating out than dinning in.

"I shouldn’t have bothered changing," laughed Diane, as she shed her so recently donned clothes.

"You should have expected that, seeing what you got me to wear," mumbled Terri, nuzzling Diane’s ear.

Eating out came as no surprise to Terri, having done it before as a guy, but being eaten out was another matter as other points came into play as they 69’d each other. Nobody bothered to count the score as the points rose and hardened, and the play continued. Finally, with several touchdowns on both sides, they lay together catching their breath.

"Remember how we met?" Terri asked Diane, wondering and hoping she wasn’t making a mistake doing so.

"Do I ever?" Diane giggled. "You turned my world upside down, when I first saw you in the hospital. There I was, doing my rounds when you walked into my life, or rather were wheeled into it." Diane reminisced. "I remember the fuss you made when we had to cut open your leotards to look at your leg," Diane went on, poking Terri in the ribs.

Terri was partly relieved that this reality followed Terry’s fairly closely, apart from the leotards part. Terry had been wearing shorts when he’d fallen awkwardly off the gym equipment he’d been using, breaking his leg. She could see that wearing leotards would be appropriate apparel for a female in a similar situation. Still, the burning question remained. ‘Is Diane a lesbian?’

"I know it was love at first sight for me," prodded Terri, turning to watch Diane’s face for her reaction.

"I must admit that I felt an attraction for you that surprised me," Diane offered in return. "I guess it surprised me that my sexuality was in question. It never struck me that I was a lesbian till I met you. I guess I was too career orientated to form close sexual relationships, and I had no idea."

Terri had her answer, but suspected that her new abilities to change reality were to blame for Diane’s new sexual orientation, rather than something that Diane had been unaware of. Sleep finally interrupted Terri’s thoughts as she surrendered to the quiet oblivion of dreamland.

The next morning, Terri went to work, determined not to let her co-workers get under her skin. One thing she realised as she’d got dressed that morning was the effort Diane took to look nice. Having to go through the same rigmarole herself, gave Terri a new appreciation of Diane’s efforts.

At least no-one asked her about her illness, which could have been awkward to say the least, as she would have had no idea what to say. However, just as Terry was reluctant to ask Diane about her visits to the gynecologist, she guessed the others at work would rather not know the gory details.

Terri started working on a solution that she could present to the Bioware Company for their upcoming problem. Not only that, she had figure a way to attract their attention, but in a way that wouldn’t jeopardize her safety or Diane’s.

Terri agonized over whether to tell Diane about the wish she’d made. When she decided she would, she found it enormously difficult to get up the courage. Terry had never found the courage to tell Diane either and that was just about him and his penchant for feminine fripperies. This went much further, with far more serious repercussions. What Terry had caused with his wish had now affected Diane and her sexuality. Her only saving grace was that by becoming Terri, she could save many lives. She hoped it would be enough, as she psyched herself up.

The next day, fortified by several glasses of wine, Terri told Diane she had something serious to tell her.

"Diane, you know I love you, but…" Terri started, launching headlong into her story.

Diane listened, not interrupting, her eyes widening, the only reaction, as the twisted tale unfolded.

"So you see, you’re not really a lesbian and I’m not really female," Terri finished, waiting for the disgust and anger that was surely to follow.

"Only according to you," Diane opened with. "I guess you don’t have any proof of all this?" She added, sounding remarkably calm.

"Nothing I can prove I guess, if I tried any partial change, it would probably just seem normal to you and you wouldn’t notice anything different about me," Terri explained.

"Is the Diane in the other Terry’s reality prettier than me?" Diane asked, seemingly more interested in that, than the fact that Terri was really a man, and a cross dresser to boot.

"That’s just it, there’s no difference except the way we interact as a lesbian couple," Terri assured her.

"Come on, let’s try something small. Maybe if I concentrate on you, I could see some change."

Okay, but I don’t think it will work," warned Terri, as she yielded to Diane’s insistence.

Terri went into the bathroom with Diane following closely. She took her purse with her and took out her picture ID. Removing the barrettes and checking that her face was still covered with makeup, she turned to face Diane and allowed just her hair to revert back to Terry’ old short style.

The gasp from Diane surprised Terri. As she turned around, she assumed correctly that Diane had noticed the change this time.

"You know, you’re kinda cute with it short like that," offered Diane, as she recovered from her shock. "Sort of like a pixie," she added.

She reached out and ran her hands through Terri’s shortened locks, while Terri checked her ID seeing that the change hadn’t been enough to revert her to Terry.

"I don’t know how you were able to notice the change," mused Terri, seeing that she was still female from her photo. It now showed her with short hair, but the style was slightly different from the image in the mirror. Although her hair was now identical to Terry’s, with her new female face, there was no mistaking her for a guy. Terri suspected that even if she shaved her head bald, her facial structure would still say female, much like those female manikins clothing shops used.

"Maybe because you told me about it," Diane suggested. "I now seem to have parallel memories of the way our lives were. I still remember you with long hair, but I also remember you with short hair, like it is now. The only difference between them is the day you decided to cut it short a few months back."

"Can I ask you a question?" Terri prompted.

"I think you already did," laughed Diane.

Terri ignored her humour, being concerned with something she needed to know.

"Now you know who I was and what I did for a kink, does that disgust you?"

"Honey, strange as all this seems, I believe you were male in some other reality. Trying to imagine that, and the fact that you loved to dress as a female sort of seems ironic, as here you are wearing the same clothes, you loved as a guy. So no, you don’t disgust me. I get a mental image of you looking similar to the person you are now, but with a built in dildo." Diane giggled at the thought, before seeing Terri wanted more from her. "I love you now and I’m sure I’d love you as a guy, whether or not you were in women’s clothes. "I suggest you tell the me in the other reality about your kink. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised."

Terri looked relieved and hugged Diane, before kissing her ardently. Diane responded eagerly, confirming her statement that she still loved Terri. Somehow, they gravitated back to the bed, managing to fumble for a certain object in the drawer without breaking their kiss. What followed then, threatened to steam up every mirror in the place.

For Terri, being penetrated by the double ended dildo was a new, but enjoyable experience, especially now she had the correct equipment to take full advantage of it. There was a moment of reluctance as Diane approached her with it, once it was inserted at her end, but that soon changed as the sensations built once they were joined. It didn’t even feel gay, having something strange inside her. How could it, when she could see and feel her soul mate so close and intimate.

Afterwards they lay conjoined in a sexual languor, still speared by the resilient intruder that would never become flaccid. They slept, still wrapped together, their odd movements in slumber, sending spikes of pleasure into their dreams, as the dildo continued to send stimuli when it moved against their most sensitive of parts.

Morning was a rude awakening, as the reality of having to get up out of the cozy bed to get ready for work dragged them out of their pleasant dreams.

Terri managed to put together the software that would tweak the interest of whoever was the true power behind the management of the HADES Company. It was time to set the bait.

Days passed, with Terri visiting Rose to learn more about how to defeat demons and evil spirits. Diane was introduced to Rose and they soon were fast friends, as they had a common interest in ensuring Terri survived her next ordeal. Once the Athame was retrieved and blessed, Terri was ready for the next step.

An email was sent out from Terri’s work computer designed to trigger a response from HADES, then they waited. A day passed, then another. Terri could hardly stop fidgeting. Diane admonished her more than once to stop biting her nails as the days passed.

Then a nibble, someone was trying to break in to Terri’s computer. Terri was alerted when the program that she’d set up to alert her at home on her personal pc interrupted her web search on demons. She’d beefed up the security on her company computer, so that it would only release a small part her solution to the Bioware interface that she’d developed. She watched remotely, as her computer was plundered. As expected, when the hacker went searching for more information, and the computer defenses were finally overwhelmed, the worm she’d installed began eating all the files on the hard drive faster than they could be retrieved.

Terri grinned, as she visualized the last message the worm would deliver to the hacker. A laughing smiley, would ask for a meeting at a place Terri had selected if they wanted the solution, suggesting they bring a large sum of money. This was to give a false impression that Terri just wanted a monetary gain for her development.

She’d left a yahoo email address to be contacted at if they accepted and wanted to meet. Terri hoped to winnow out the middlemen and just get to meet the one the demon was in control of.

The wait for a reply took only ten minutes. It appeared that the one that had breached her files had answered, asking for proof of her solution. The address shown for the sender looked odd. Luckily, Terri had set her trace out to find the invading computer the moment it had tried to attack the company computer. This was obvious an invalid address and she realized she was expected to reply by showing her expertise in the computer industry.

Terri replied using the IP address, she’d uncovered and in turn, hacked into the hackers own computer. She left a detailed description of HADES objectives, and where they were presently in the interface program. She outlined her solution, leaving out only the key details that she’d developed that would prevent others from coming up with a solution of their own. The obvious conclusion that she knew too much about a supposedly secret development, would be a good reason for the demon controlled to meet with her and then eliminate her once it had the solution she was offering.

After leaving a time and directions for a rendezvous, Terri disconnected her computer from the cable modem just in case the demon tried finding her address. She had also taken the precaution of routing her computer through others based all over the world to prevent anyone or thing from tracing her back to the apartment, but it was better to be extra cautious, than overconfident in this situation.

Terri tried not to dwell on what was to come, knowing there was a chance she could die within the next18 hours. It made the remaining time with Diane seem so much more intense, as she took advantage of her time being fully female with her lover.

Soon it was time to leave. They met Rose at the place where Terri’s Athame had been blessed. Terri parked her car at the end of the track and saw Rose standing there. Diane had insisted on coming too, despite Terri’s worry she could be harmed.

Rose had insisted on being there before the demon had been given the location. She wanted to prevent the demon laying a trap so she had put up wards to prevent its entry until Terri allowed it to come into the circle.

"Where’s your car?" asked Terri, having seen no sign of it.

"I parked it back a ways in a copse of trees. We don’t want to alert the demon that there might be others here." Rose then assured them that the area was clear and warded and then explained that as soon as the demon appeared; she’d collapse the wards in front of it to let the demon in. Both Rose and Diane went to hide behind a cluster of boulders that marked the outer edge of the circle.

"Won’t you be in danger if the demon sees you outside the warded area?" Terri asked worriedly.

Rose smiled and said the wards went as far as the woods on their side of the circle and that they were safe.

Terri sat on a collapsible chair near where the demon was expected to appear. She had a CDROM in her hands containing the program HADES needed. Her other hand fingered the Athame hung around her neck on a silver chain that held her crucifix.

While she waited, thoughts of the last few days while they’d waited for the Athame to mature filled her mind. Diane had tried to immerse Terri in as much of the feminine experience as they had time for. Diane could hardly get her head around the fact the person she knew as Terri wasn’t the experienced female her memories told her she was, and was really only a novice created only a few days earlier.

Diane had expressed fears that she’d disappeared into limbo once Terri returned to the reality where she was Terry, but Terri reassured her that she should still be the person she was, with just a few memory changes.

Terri was sad that she couldn’t have played with more of the kinkier changes that left her with feminine traits yet retaining her/his penis, but she didn’t want to try anything that might jeopardize the chances of leaving the current reality. Hopefully, if the demon was defeated here, and she could return to being Terry, he then would tell the original Diane of her kinks and what the wish he’d made could do.

It was the sudden cessation of noise from the crickets and birds singing their evening chorus that alerted Terri of the arrival of the foe. A black limo oozed silently, but awkwardly over the rough track that led to the circle. It stopped by Terri’s car and sat there, as if waiting for a signal.

Terri rose and held aloft the CDROM in its clear protective cover. This was the signal for Rose to drop the wards to allow a gateway between Terri and the limo.

The driver of the car stepped out. It appeared he was the only occupant, obviously foregoing a possible witness to any trouble, by having someone drive him. The man walked forward, pausing briefly at the edge of the circle. Terri held her breath, fearing he suspected the area was a threat, but the man advanced towards Terri with more assurance, seeing he faced only a lone female.

The man was carrying a case, but what it held, she couldn’t tell. The man stopped a few feet away from her and she got a good look at her adversary. Physically, he looked like any normal male, although he would have been classed as handsome by any female other .than Terri. There was an aura about him that suggested the demon within was enhancing the man’s attractiveness. But Terri wasn’t fooled by the seeming innocent superficial exterior. One look into those eyes told her that this was one dangerous person.

"Is that the program?" the man asked, his voice deep and vibrant.

"Yes, is that the money?" Terri countered.

"Give me the disc," the man demanded, his voice taking on a strange quality, which sank into Terri’s chest with almost physical force.

He’d made no sign of offering the case to Terri, seeming to think that he could get it from her with just his demon enhanced physicality.

Whether it was the crucifix hidden in her cleavage, or the fact that Terri still had a male mind residing in her feminine form, she wasn’t sure, but the man’s voice did nothing for her, and she shook off her momentary unease.

"Give me the money first," Terri demanded back, trying to show no fear.

The man/demon seemed surprised, then just shrugged and opened the case.

"First, I check the disc before I decide what it is worth," he offered, taking out a laptop which he placed on the chair Terri had vacated.

Terri waited while the laptop booted, before inserting the CD into the drive slot. The man had stepped back, allowing her access to bring up the program. Once it was opened, she stepped aside to allow the man to check it. The man must have had a certain level of knowledge to understand what was in front of him. He nodded to himself, obviously seeing it was the genuine article.

He stood back and smiled at Terri.

"What’s to stop me from just killing you now and taking the disc?"

Terri smiled back, knowing no matter what, he wasn’t getting that disc.

"Go ahead, but any movement of the mouse will cause it to ask for a password. Without that, it will release a virus that will not only erase the data on any computer it’s inserted into, but will prevent the CD from opening.

The man looked at her with grudging respect, then lifted the lap top out of the case and unzipped a section that lifted out to reveal neat piles of hundred dollar notes. Taking out what Terri guessed was about fifty thousand dollars, he handed it to Terri, who promptly placed it in the bag she had slung over one shoulder.

"Now please, give me the password," the man ground out, barely keeping his anger at being on the back foot in check.

Terri, her hand still in the bag, let it slip off her shoulder. As the action drew the man’s eyes away from her, she opened the hand grasping the perfume atomizer she had hidden in the bag. Before the man could react, she had sprayed him with the holy water contained within the perfume bottle.

The man screamed. To Terri’s eyes, it seemed as if the man’s body shifted in shape before it collapsed bonelessly to the ground. The air where he had stood was now filled with a reddish cloud forming into a semi human shape.

"Ssilly girl, did you think that holy water would kill me?" The shape hissed eerily.

Terri stepped back as the amorphous shape loomed closer.

"Ah! Now that my senses are not clouded by the limitations of that human form, I can see why I wasn’t effective on you before. Do you think you can stand against me? You don’t deserve to be called a man you weak minded pantywaist. I’m going to send you back to your own reality where you’ll be neutralized.

With that, fire flowed out from the demon enveloping Terri’s body, obscuring it from view. Terri felt the fire incinerating her clothes. Everything she was wearing including makeup and hair clips turned to ash, leaving just the silver necklace with the crucifix and her Athame as her only adornment. Time slowed down for Terri, making every second taking an age to pass. Yet, somehow the fire wasn’t burning her directly; maybe the crucifix or the Athame was providing some protection. On one level of her mind, she knew she had nothing left to keep her in this reality other than her will to remain female. Having not specified a time, it was just her mind keeping her here. On another level she could hear the demon laugh as it shouted out for her to go back to being Terry. As well as that, she could hear Diane screaming out "Teeerrrrrriiiiii!!" as if trying to keep her grounded in this place. Somehow Terri could sense Diane had moved out of hiding and was advancing with her crucifix held forth, as was Rose with her own cross.

The demon grew angry cursing the ancient silver that comprised her crucifix and tried sapping her strength by attacking her mind trying to break the concentration that was the only thing holding her here. Just as her strength began to wane, as the demon loomed ever closer, Terri dimly heard Rose cry "NOW!"

Terri grasped the Athame and thrust it into the demons amorphous body, managing to gasp out, "With the spirit in my blade, I banish thee."

With an inarticulate cry, the demon shuddered, but then lunged forward with the last of its force and took hold of Terri.

Terri’s world grew strange. Images flashed past, too fast to really take in. dark, light, dark, light. All she could hear was a faint cry.

"Teeeerrrriii… come back to me," before everything went blank.

"Terriii, Terry," penetrated the darkness.

Terry woke feeling disorientated. He opened his eyes, realizing that he was male again. He saw Diane looking down at him with concern written over her face. Several things struck him at once. He was naked and he was in the bedroom of their home, although it looked like a bomb had struck it.

"Is the demon dead?" he asked, before realizing he was asking the wrong Diane. He saw her face grow worried at his question as he looked around from where he lay on the floor.

"What happened? I just left you to get the oregano you wanted and I come back to see you unconscious on the floor, looking like lightening has struck you," Diane asked.

"Oregano?" Terry questioned, feeling more confused than ever. He looked down at the grey ash that covered his body.

"For the meal you were making."

Terry got a bad feeling which was confirmed when he asked the date. It was the same day he had fallen while wearing Diane's clothes. The same day he’d had the dream which had resulted in the wish. Was all he had experienced just a dream? Some sort of weird wish fulfillment caused by his need to dress? Surely not, it seemed too real to be just dismissed as a dream. Then Diane leaned forward so that he could see down her cleavage to where a silver object lay nestled. Could it be?

Diane reached forward and grasped something lying on his chest. "You must have been hit by lightening. Look at your crucifix, it’s partly melted."

Terry looked down with a surge of hope; he had never worn a cross around his neck before all this. He took the strangely shaped cross in his fingers and brought into view. The supposed crucifix was indeed warped, but Terry recognized it. It looked like the Athame had become one with the crucifix. The handle and blade were clearly identifiable even though it was shrunken in size. Did this prove that everything did happen as he remembered? Did he still have the power to change? How to prove it? He looked at Diane, seeing the love in her eyes. The first thing to do was tell her everything, even if it was only a dream. Just maybe it was true. Time to take the first step.

The end.

  

*********************************************
 © 2006 by Prudence Walker. All Rights Reserved. These documents (including, without limitation, all articles, text, images, logos, and compilation design) may be printed for personal use only. No portion of these documents may be stored electronically, distributed electronically, or otherwise made available without the express written consent of the copyright holder.

Notes:

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you for writing this

Thank you for writing this very interesting story... I really liked the end, with Terry not stuck...

Beyogi

Cool

What a brilliant story, thank you for writing it.

Loved the ending because while I'd love to know did everything work out its not needed and the ending IMHO works perfectly in this way.

Thanks once again.

JC

The Legendary Lost Ninja

Formfit

A very good short story! I usually don't read stories with crosdressing as one of the keywords, but seeing Prudence's name in the by line, I assumed it would be good.

There was a lot packed into a small space in this story. Characters I cared about and a plot that was more than just a vignette.

This story seemed to be set in the U.S., the story's three hour plane ride tipped me off, but there were enough British colloquialisms in it to reveal the author's country of origin. Good try on that, but I think the setting and the slang should match. Not that it affected my enjoyment of the story.

Good Job!

Mr. Ram

Hey a different wish story

Cool! This was a wish of an different color. I thought this was well plotted and had a cool adventure to. Your stuff as always, GREAT!