The Princess and the Plague : 2

Printer-friendly version
The Princess and the Plague
(Life after Camp Kumoni)

By Anistasia Allread
Edited by Nick B

“Would it be all right with you, if I used the last name Summers?”

“Oh, that is so perfect!” Tricia clapped her hands.

     

duckling.jpg

“Did you ask your mom about coming over for the slumber party?” Tricia asked as they left the theater.

“I did,” Eric nodded. “She said that she’d have to think about it. It doesn’t sound too promising though.”

“Are you sure it wouldn’t help if my parents spoke to her?”

“I don’t think so. Let me ask her again and let her think about it. Given some time, she might come around.”

“I think I might have an idea on how to get Erika into school.” Victoria volunteered. Four pairs of eyes focused on the newspaper editor. “I registered as a front office aide. I might be able to get into Eric’s transcripts. If I can, I can try and change the name and gender on the paperwork, then Erika would be able to register.”

“There are an awful lot of ‘ifs’ in there,” Krystal pointed out.

“Do you have any better idea?”

“Samantha, you hacked into the camp computers. Couldn’t you hack into the school computers?” Eric asked.

“No, the security for the school computers is a lot tighter.”

“You could try registering the first day of school and tell them that your transcripts are in the process of being sent,” Krystal suggested. “It might work until one of us can break into your files and pull your transcripts.”

“That might work,” Victoria agreed, “There are a lot of new students the first few days of school and the front office is swamped. It would take them a while to figure out that you didn’t have your transcripts.”

“We’ll need to do something about your name though,” Samantha thought aloud. “Erika Martinez is too similar to Eric Martin. You could look amazing as Erika, but people will figure out with your names being so close sounding.”

“We already know her by Erika,” Krystal brought up. “It might get confusing for us or for her.”

“Keep her first name Erika but change her last name.” Victoria bit her lip deep in thought.

“What do you think for a last name?” Samantha looked to Eric.

“We’re getting a bit ahead of ourselves,” Eric stated, “We don’t even know if we can pull this off.” He stared off in to space for a moment then looked at Samantha. “Would it be all right with you, if I went by the last name Summers?”

“Oh, that is so perfect!” Tricia clapped her hands.

Four sets of eyes were now watching Samantha. A smile spread across her face as tears misted her eyes. “I think Summer would be honored if you took her name.” Samantha threw her arms around Eric and squeezed him tight.

“Anyone up for getting some gelato?” Victoria asked.

“I’ve got to call my mom.” Eric pulled his cell out of his pocket. “She wanted a call if plans changed.”
 

–o0o–

 
A few minutes later, the five friends stood in line at the gelato stand

“Someone call the C.D.C. We have a plague alert,” a voice called in passing.

Eric blushed.

“Who was that?” Tricia looked to Victoria.

“One of the student body representatives.”

“Oh my, we definitely need to get Erika enrolled.”

“I’m sorry,” Eric apologized. “maybe I should go over there and sit at a different table.”

“Bullshit.” Samantha slapped Eric’s arm. “Snap out of it. You’re our friend and you are sitting with us.”

“But people from school are watching.”

“Let them. They need to grow up.” Tricia took Eric’s hand.

The five friends sat down at a table and ate their gelatos.

“We need to make a few arrangements if we’re going to have Erika with us at school.” Victoria looked around the table. “She’ll need a place to change. She’s going to have to leave and return home as Eric, but somewhere before she gets to school, she’ll need to change into Erika. Where does everyone live in relation to Erika’s house and the school?” She pulled a piece of paper and pen out of her purse and began making a rough map of the area.

“Someone is going to have to double up on laundry too,” Tricia observed. “She won’t be able to wash her female clothes at home.”

“How about we all take turns?” Samantha suggested. “Each week one of us does her laundry, that way we’ll only be doing it one week per month.”

“That sounds good,” Victoria agreed.

“I’m about four blocks from the school,” Tricia observed. “She can use my place as a pit stop between home and school. Besides, I’m sure Leeza would be willing to help out. I know she’d like to see Erika from time to time.”

“You’re going to need school clothes.” Samantha pointed out.

“I’ve got some clothes.”

“Those are summer clothes. You’ll be able to use a few of them, but you are going to need a wardrobe. You might be able to fit into a few of my clothes, my skirts and perhaps some of my larger tops, but that is about it.” She looked at Victoria. “Do you have anything that might fit Erika?”

Victoria looked at Eric and thought. “I might have a couple of things, but I have a sister that is more Erika’s size. I might be able to get some of her cast offs.”

Samantha looked at Eric with a sparkle in her eye. “It looks like we’ll have to go shopping.”

“School starts in just over a week. When are we going to be able to?” Eric asked.

“We need to get you to the slumber party,” Tricia asserted.

“I told you, I don’t think my mom will let me.”

“Can you tell her you’re going to another friend’s house?”

“I don’t have any other friends.”

Tricia bit her lip in frustration and thought.

“My mom’s going to be here in just a few minutes,” Eric informed his friends.

“Eric?” Samantha asked. “What did you do with your breast forms and camp clothes?”

“I hid them.”

“Where?”

“In my room. The only thing that I couldn’t hide was the dance dress. It’s in the back of my closet behind a long coat.”

“Has your mom gone looking through your room?”

“If she has, she hasn’t mentioned it. I put some porno magazines under my mattress to hopefully throw her off.”

“We’ll need to move those out of your house. Is your mom working tomorrow?”

“No.” Eric shook his head. “I might be able to get some time during her soaps though.” He looked outside to see his mother’s car pull up. “I’ve got to go.”

“I’ll call you later.” Samantha promised.
 

–o0o–

 
Eric lay on his bed, letting his mind wander. School would be starting soon, which meant an earlier bedtime. He wanted to enjoy these late nights as much as he could. His mom and dad had gone to bed an hour ago.

Eric hoisted himself out of bed and piled his comic books onto the floor. He pulled a skirt and top out of the box along with a bra. He reached behind his stereo and pulled out the T-shirt wrapped forms and sat down on the bed.

Eric stared down at the breast forms that had been an intimate part of his body for most of the summer. Did he want to do this? Did he really want to be Erika or was it a matter of being accepted?

He pulled off his shirt, put on the bra and fitted the forms into place. The familiar weight felt good, felt natural. He cupped the breasts in his hands and allowed his fingers to run over their shape. He almost sighed with the ‘rightness’ of it.

Erika dug through her drawer and pulled out a pair of panties. She pulled the gaffe on and tucked Eric’s genitalia into place. It was less comfortable but felt secure. She then pulled panties on, followed by the long white skirt.

Erika unfolded a pink blouse and slipped it over her head tugging it to place over her curves. She slid her legs into the embrace of panty hose and pulled them up over her thighs. The prickly stubble on her legs reminded her that it had been a week since she had last shaved. She longed to have silky smooth legs again.

Erika turned the light in the bathroom on and dug out her makeup. She laid what she had out on the counter and admired herself in the mirror as she applied mascara, a touch of blush and lip gloss.

She fluffed up her hair a little and turned one way then another as she admired herself in the mirror. Why did she feel so comfortable dressed like this? She had spent years dressed like a boy, wearing loose pants, baggy shirts. They were roomy, clothes that Eric could lounge around in. She had only spent a few weeks wearing girls’ clothes which tended to fit more snugly.

Erika cast a final look at herself in the mirror and went to her computer and signed on. She created a email address at Yahoo, then created a profile at Facebook and Myspace. If her friends were able to pull off a miracle and she was able to attend school as Erika Summers, then she would need to create a history and background. She uploaded pictures from camp that Phoenix had sent them. Her heart swelled with longing as she looked at the picture of herself in the blue dress right before they went to the dance. Was that really her? It seemed so long ago.

Erika looked at the clock and yawned. It was almost two in the morning. She set her computer on standby and went into the bathroom. She scrubbed her face with a washcloth before stashing her makeup in the bottom towel. She slowly undressed, folding her clothes and putting them back in their hiding places.

Eric wrapped his breast forms up in the camp T-shirt and tucked them back in their hiding place. He missed the nightgown that he had worn in camp. When he had donned it those first nights in the cabin, it had felt like an embarrassment, as if he was wearing a costume, only it wasn’t All Hollow’s Eve and he was afraid that someone would notice and start laughing at him. That nightgown, however, became like a security blanket, it wrapped around him at night and kept him warm, safe and covered.

Eric went over to the box with Erika’s clothes buried at the bottom and dug out the nightgown. He held it up before him and looked it over. Then as if there was a time limit, he turned it around and slipped it over his body, freeing his long hair from its collar and climbed into bed.

 
C.D.C. - The Center for Disease Control
 


 
To Be Continued...

 

up
246 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

thank you for continuing

thank you for continuing with the story I have really enjoyed Camp Kumoni and now you have me hooked again cant wait for the next chapter of

Erika/Eric's Mother Will Have To Realize A Few Things

jengrl's picture

Erika/Eric's mother will have to realize a few things eventually. The truth cannot be denied about who her child really is. Dad will probably find out as well. He will just have to learn to deal with it and they will have to understand that their child functions better on so many levels as Erika. Mom saw firsthand, that her child was so much happier as a girl. I think so many of us identify with her because we struggle early in life to define who we are and not what everyone else thinks we should be. I know from personal experience, how mean and cruel kids at that age really are. There are so many stories that end tragically because a kid was being bullied by their classmates. It is only human to expect that someone can only take so much of it before something drastic has to happen. Erika/Eric has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. Eric is not being given respect, so he/she is doing what she can to survive and be happy. The truth is already plain to so many people. Eric is so much happier as Erika!

Hugs,

Jen

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Keep it coming Girl

Not well thought out, by the girls, but we are left with some interesting possibilities. Sitting on pins and needles waiting for more.

Love,

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

The big unknown

Erikas Dad, We don't really know anything about the man. He does not seem to be much in Erik's life if Erik has been treated like this for so long in school he must be indifferent to Erik's troubles?

Back In The Swing Of Things

Doesn't look like Eric had to wander in the wilderness too long. Looks like Erika will rise again!

The problem with Erika rising ...

... is that her appearance fails to give Eric his day in the sun as Eric, so he can think and choose where his life will go. I think before they leap to bringing Erika into what passes for Eric's normal life, they need to rescue Eric so his REAL life isn't totally tainted by the ghost of the plague haunting his every step. Otherwise, how can Eric make an informed choice between staying male or becoming female, when being Eric means being tortured and being Erika DOESN'T?

I think Eric needs to find his own way to a future as either Eric or Erika, in as close to an unbiased environment as he can manage. Being Erika to avoid those who make his life hell won't help him ten years down the road when SHE realizes she took a wrong turn in high school and became a woman just to avoid being hurt by IDIOTS and BULLIES she'll never see again.

That's going to be the ultimate tragedy if this Eric/Erika dichotomy isn't handled properly.

Just my two cents. *grin, hugs* In either care, I'm glad the gang is back!

Randalynn

That could work

While it's true that the girls could have pulled a zero-to-hero makeover on Eric straight out of "Can't Buy Me Love," and it might have provided a different way for him to become accepted, but then the story wouldn't belong here. Solving his problem via the second coming of Erika isn't a very wise decision (but it's being made by a flock of teenage girls, a group rarely reknowned for its wisdom) or a practical one in the long term, but it does seem like it will make for a fun story, especially the way Anistasia will tell it.

Technicality

What about Erik's records etc within the school system? Isn't he going to turn up truant and inqueries made to his parents?
I'd get pissed off in my freshman and sophmore year and start walking home in the middle of the day, I rarely made it before I got picked up by a local cop. "knowing where the children are" seemed to be a big deal. (Jr and Sr year I was driving)

-Christine

Actually? A cop car?

Really? Picked up? I live in a moderately sized town and I have to say if I ever left class, which was rare, I was certainly never picked up by a cop car. I got all the way home, stayed there, and hung out by the telephone to make sure my parents didn't get the "your child was absent from class" message. Sure the school cared about where we were but only as much as they're forced to by law.

wow again

The first chapter was a great beginning - I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story.

Hugs,

Kaleigh

I HOPE nobody walks in ...

... to wake up Erika. There might be a wee bit of a scene... Wait, I think Erika promised Eric would come home, but didn't say anything about Erika not visiting...

Things are getting complicated! Wonder where they'll go. I'm amazed at how far Erika's friends are going, and accepting Eric as well.

Thanks,
Annette

Although it's been done before

This is an excellent story. The mark of a good story is whether or not you care for the characters. I must admit I did not read Camp Kumoni when it first came out but when I saw this sequel, I decided to give it a read. I've become attached to Erica and his(her) friends and am glad you are continuing the story.

Michelle

done before

The most charming part of Camp Kumoni was the uniqueness of its setting. I'm sorry to say that I although I love the characters, in the sequel the uniqueness has been lost and I find it hard to continue to be interested in Erika while she tries to transition in school.

Really?

Really? To me the most charming part of Camp Kumoni was that it was well-written.

Now, granted, Anastasia has said that she doesn't have a clear story arc planned for P&P like she did with Camp Kumoni, so maybe this story will run into trouble down the road, but so far I've found P&P to be quite charming.

Curious...

...that you should say that. Camp Shoni (an unfinished tale on StorySite and FM by Pamela) started out similar enough to Camp K that I found myself making assumptions about Eric's parents that turned out to relate to Loren/Lauren in that story instead.

Eric

OK, What If

Eric-Erika does succeed in the charade? Who wins?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Nice to see...

...the girls unhesitatingly supporting Eric like that, in public. Of course, then they turn right around and decide it'll be easier for all concerned if Erika goes to school, and start scheming to make that happen--without really bothering to ask Eric first, though his utter lack of raising any objections seems to show he's willing if not eager to go along, if only to avoid the constant torment of being The Plague.

You've really set it up so it's just as easy to believe Eric is really Erika and just never realized it before, as it is to believe he's just being Erika to escape the torment. The kind of acceptance and support his friends give to Erika can be downright intoxicating to someone who's never experienced it before, so it's entirely credible that that's all the motivation he'd need. On the other hand, we have enough hints and suggestions to wonder if it isn't really more to it than that.

It promises to be a fun and exciting ride, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Eric/Erika ends up working it all out.

Reminds me of of Bette Davis

... in All About Eve - 'Hold On Boys - It's Gonna Be a Bumpy Ride'.

Problems ? Boy trouble for one, Erika is attractive. Voice changing ? There has been little discussion in this series about how she managed her voice so well. A boy's intonations is different. These are most definitely teenagers who are jumping in with both feet without considering the consequences.

How is she gonna change each morning ? How is she gonna maintain two huge wardrobes ? A teenage girl has a LOT of clothes. Phys Ed ? What happens if there is a family emergency and Erika's mother calls the school looking for Eric ?

On the plus side, she gets to live again, albeit only at school. However, she may be facing a really bad strain alternating between a boy and girl. I had a hard enough time switching for 4 days once a year to 'hide' my transition from my parents. At camp she was immersed 24/7 and she stayed one way the whole time with the exception of a one day 'vacation' when Eric came back.

The mind simply boggles.

Kim

Whoa Nelly! - Lavendar Ladies are making a big mistake.

KristineRead's picture

First off, Anastasia - Thanks so much for continuing this story, I really appreciate it! The following comments are not an attack on your story, I am looking forward to wherever you decide to take it, and I am certain I will enjoy it no matter what direction you take.

There is no question that the Lavendar Ladies are making a huge mistake here, and it can really only end in disaster.

Having Eric show up at Summer Camp as a girl was risky, but the odds that any of the counselors would know Eric and catch him were minimal, and the interaction between a summer camp and the parents is minimal.

However, with his school, even if they can get away with getting Eric registered as Erica Summers, and somehow get Eric's transcripts switched over to Erica, very tricky even with Victoria working in the office, how are they planning on handling the normal interactions that schools have with the parents. If nothing else they have report cards and other paperwork that the parents have to sign. Class trips, etc. Even though it is high school there are plenty of times when the parents are contacted and involved. Very different from a Summer camp.

Then, all of the girls were uncomfortable with Erica changing with them, are they now suddenly going to be Ok with Erica in the locker room?

Then let's say they get away with all of that, Eric will have a diploma in potentially the wrong name, and hmm what will happen when Eric's parents want to come to graduation?

Eric very well may be transgendered, but he really, really needs to work through the problems he is facing as Eric first. He needs to work with Dr. Barts, and if he ultimately decides to transition, then do it properly. That would still be a TG story and belong here.

They seem to think that Tricia's sister would support this supterfuge, but I think that Leeza if she were acting responsible would strongly argue against doing it this way. Eric needs professional help. He absolutely needs to get the school officials on his side, they should be threatened with lawsuits if they don't get the bullying to stop.

I really hope that Leeza talks some sense into the Lavendar Ladies, and gets Eric to actually try to work with Dr. Barts. I do think that Eric is going to need to spend some time as Erica, and I think that Dr. Barts can help Mrs. Martin to understand that.

If not, the light at the end of the tunnel is an on coming train!

Thanks again Anastasia, I look forward to seeing how this proceeds!

Hugs,

Kristy

Well, is there really a problem?

I don't think this is such a big mistake. I know it might add complications to Erika's life (paperwork not according her official identity) but to my eyes, Eric seems to prefer being Erika (even without the bullies). And don't forget, this can always be reverted in case Erika is `outed', even though it might be painful. This is not as permanent as starting an hormonal treatment for example.

I know this may not be the best environment to choose your identity, but will that ever come? I don't think so. When you are in the wrong gendedr, you're not (at least for me) open to the world, not as happy. This bullying might be an extreme case but I think if we wait for Eric to be comfortable as Eric, we might have to wait for all eternity.

Personally, I really identify with Erika, and this might be the reason why I'm not afraid of this step, going to school as a girl. In fact, I managed to do the same, register to college as a girl without much troubles (of course they noticed it, but kept it confidential). So as long as you pass, no problem ahead.

Last thing, this is only a story. So even if in real life, this might not be a good idea, as a story, it will have something unique. We don't always want to read stories that are to close to real life. If Erika's choice end up being the good one, we'll have an early social transition, something everyone dreams of. If not, the story might still be interesting, at least there will be something to tell. A story can't live I think without interesting events happening. You need something unusual, or you might bet bored reading it.

And of course, many thanks to share this dream with us :)

Mildred

Eric is not by any means sure that he prefers being Erica

KristineRead's picture

Eric himself is not sure what he wants. He is asking the question as to whether he really wants to be Erica or whether he just doesn't want to deal with the torture at school..

Eric stared down at the breast forms that had been an intimate part of his body for most of the summer. Did he want to do this? Did he really want to be Erika or was it a matter of being accepted?

My point is not that transitioning at school would be bad, but trying to do it without his parents knowing about it, is a recipe for disaster. Eric may never be fully comfortable as Eric, he may actually be transgendered, and if so then he will eventually need to begin transition. If this were real life the real answer would be for Eric to change schools. There is too much history here, because of Summer, but that is not going to happen in this story. So, his parents, Dr. Bart and the school need to become supportive and deal with the bullying. That is the only way Eric is ever going to know for sure whether or not he is running away from being Eric because it is easier for him to hide as Erica, or if he really wants to be Erica because that is who he is.

As for this being just a story, of course that is true. Which is why the first thing I said was that I will enjoy this no matter what direction Anastasia chooses to take this. She writes very well, and it will be intersting, no matter what she does with the story. If she decides to go this direction and Erica starts to go to school, then I imagine we will have a story that goes from one near miss to another. That is certainly an interesting story, and I will read it and I'm sure enjoy it.

On the other hand, if she decides to take a different direction and Eric explores this question of being Transgendered in a more straight forward way, it would still be an intersting story, and I'm sure I would enjoy that too.

Anastasia will/has decide/d that path, and I'm excited to find out which way she is going. The story is at a crossroads at this point, and Anastasia has indicated she is not sure what she wants to do with it, I'm looking forward to finding out. I certainly do not intend for any of these comments to be interpreted as an attack on her story, but rather a discussion of the ramifications of the girls decisions, and speculation on their options. Since AA has said she is not sure where she wants to go, I am hopeful that this kind of discussion is helpful. Anastasia, if you do not find it helpful, let me know either here, or via PM. I love your work, and would never want to do anything to discourage it.

As for the point made elsewhere that we already have stories about school transitions, that is certainly true. (My own Kelly Anderson is just one of many, so I can't deny that!) However, there are also stories about a boy going to a girl camp before, but Anastasia's story is a wonderful story not because it was a unique concept from the start, but because she writes so well, and she painted a story full of three dimensional characters. We came to care about Eric/Erika and the Lavendar Ladies as a result of her writing skill. No matter how she continues this story, I am certain that will continue to be the case, and any story she writes will be uniquely hers.

Hugs,

Kristy

Beautiful Points !

Another thing that I had not occurred to me is that even if Erika somehow succeeds in finishing school and wants to go to college, how will she get teacher references as Erik ?

The dynamics of the characters have also changed at this point. I am happy for the support of the Lavender Ladies for Erika but a number of said group are no longer here. Also, Guest Reader does make a good point in saying that a school transition is a concept that has been used before. I really hope Anistasia finds a novel twist on the situation while at the same time transplant some of the dynamism of the Camp situation to a more mundane school scenario.

Kim

Picture Perfect

Thats the perfect picture for your story!
-Christine

I feel for eric...

I feel for erica* i was sorta plauged in primary school
and first year of highshcool
but ive made a few friends Its ok
Half the school is hostile towards me but meh
maybe i will have my own story one day
i suppose im alot like erica
(once last year a guy Punched me in the head like 9 times and i didnt hit him back )
i didnt even get him in trouble or anything
i even said sorry the next day, i didnt even do anything

well i guess you ppls might be reading my story soon :)

Speaking of 2 in the morning its 2 in the morning i guess i should go to bed aswell:)

_________________________________________________________

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lovely picture

to this story. Although it's in 'negative', as I recall that the odd duckling out at Camp K was a black one (?). Still, it's a sweet picture, so who cares.

I love it that you've decided to follow up on Camp K, and these two chapters are nicely up to par with what we've come to expect from you, I can't wait for the next chapters.

Now I'd like to address this little point of concern which I haven't seen brought up thus far, and that is: When Erika shows up at school, how long will it take the other students to realize that Eric is missing? In fact, not missing, but miraculously replaced by this 'hot' chick with mostly the same features, safe for the obligatory female trimmings, and coincidently named Erika!!

Taking in account the common notion of perceptiveness of the male half of school, there is still the other half (s)he has to deal with. Who, as history has shown -remember Victoria's initial reaction of distress and rejection- are probably not jumping to welcome Erika. They certainly didn't show much compassion, sympathy, or empathy for the woes and misfortunes of 'the plague' in the past. While she might even been seen as unwanted competition, as she reportedly looks rather good. Erika will of course object she doesn't swing that way, but the popular bitc.. clique might see it differently.

One simple remark or implication about Eric/Erika's mixed past or shared origin could easily unclog the befuddled brain of the male half in school. Then the shit really hits the fan.

Extremely explosive stuff these well-meaning girls are playing with. I don't know sh*t about how bad and adverse the common behaviour towards GLBT'blessed' students is in the US, but I've come to understand that it's bordering unto the insane and violent, due to uncertainty and homophobia.

So I wonder how you're going to solve this rather epic schism, Anistasia. I can't wait :)

Jo-Anne

Determination

terrynaut's picture

It seems that Erika and the girls are determined to get Erika into school. I can't wait to see how that happens.

It's too bad they can't get Eric to be accepted in school. They could try but they have such a long way to go. It wouldn't be fair to the girls. They'd have to put up with too much crap.

It is a little ironic however. They're all trying very hard to get Erika in school. If they put that much effort into getting Eric to be accepted, they'd probably succeed. Perhaps they all see that Eric would be happier as a girl even if he could be accepted as a boy. It's all very interesting. :)

Thanks and please keep it up.

- Terry

Third Comment's the Charm ... I Hope

I am sure the author by now the loyal readers are quite thankful for this continuation.

I too must add to the voices here that all the criticism here, even when it is 'negative' and no alternative suggestion is offered thus making it a more constructive criticism, is offered due to our own deep emotional engagement with your characters. And in no way a diatribe against the skill of your craft. Many of us would have given their right arm to have had such support or opportunity in their teen years to help show us the way. To leave Erika hanging would have left our own hopes and longings in limbo too.

I am fortunate to have had a basically good transition but it still brings me to tears as to what might have been if I had had the opportunity to realize who I was so much earlier.

That said, I will now shut up - until the next chapter.

Kim

It's a happy new year

It's a happy new year that brings us a new adventure of Eric/Erika. I could start a long rant about appreciating the effort AA has put in it again, but I think the tons of comments for the first two installments already clearly show how much her readers are hooked.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

Hey there

I like how this is coming along but this chapter was a bit to short I hope there is a nice Long one coming up soon.

Mom's gonna catch him?

Where is this going. She is doing such a bad job of hiding her clothing. Something Freudian here? I think she doesn't care much if she does. I'm really afraid of Dad.

As usual, wonderful writing skills.

Gwen

I NEED MORE

i need more this is getting very good it has been very hard to put down i just have to keep reading it and can not stop it is that good keep up the good work

thank you
harry

...

didn't these girls learn anything from camp? If Eric tries to go to school as Erika, it is inevitable that their mother will find out and throw a holy conniption.

Parents

Her parents will have to learn to accept that Eric is really Erica.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

the kids mean well

but when the house of cards falls down, it might be worse for Ericka

DogSig.png