The Softening of Jessie - Part 21

Printer-friendly version

"What's wrong?!?? What's wrong???!? What the hell is wrong with me??!!? Why am I dressed like this?!?? What...What the hell!!" Jessie frantically screamed as he noticed he was wearing a bra...He did manage to pull down the straps and get it off, only to be floored by what he saw...the visual site of two fleshy mounds protruding from his chest!

Jessie was a friend,
Yeah I know he was a good friend of mine.
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define:
Jessie's turned into a girl and I want to make her mine.

 
As she's watching me with those eyes,
she could be loving me with that body, I just know it.
Wish I was holding her in my arms late, late at night.

 
You know, I wish that I had Jessie as a girl,
I wish that she was Jason's girl!

Comment made to The Softening of Jessie Part 39 by Jennifer Brock. Thanks Jennifer! :) (With apologies to Rick Springfield!)

The Softening of Jessie

Part 21

By AshleyTS


 
Jessie woke up the next day feeling especially groggy. He felt a little light headed and out of sorts. As he rolled over to check the time he found it odd that the clock was blinking 12:00. What happened? The power must have gone off overnight.

Jessie pulled off his headphones which didn't have the normal music playing in them. In fact, there was no sound whatsoever. The power outage last night must have affected his CD player as well.

"Oh well," he thought as he slid out of bed. "I wonder what time it is."

Jessie lifted his nightgown over his head and deftly donned his bra. He made sure he lifted his mounds to fit nicely into their cups.

"What the heck am I trying to think of?" Jessie wondered as he felt a gut wrenching knot in his stomach. It was just like the off feelings he had before, except it was more pronounced this time.

"Where did my gym bench go?" he asked himself. Last time he remembered he had a weight bench with barbells and all. Jessie walked around the room in his bra, panties and pantyhose looking for what happened to his equipment.

"Well my dumbbells are still there," he said as he reached to grab the 20 pound weights from the side of his dresser.

"Crap! What the heck!" Jessie said as he found that the dumbbells were far heavier than the last time he had lifted them. He struggled with both arms to get one dumbbell which he formerly could lift with one arm.

"UGGHH!!!" he grunted as he could not budge the dumbbell off the ground. His feminine atrophied arms contained only a shadow of the strength they once had.

Jessie sat on the bed crossing his legs as he pondered why he was so weak. He mind was still dazed but he knew something was not right...it was on the tip of his tongue more than ever before.

He blankly rubbed his pretty painted hands along his pantyhose clad leg when something struck him. The material he was feeling with his hands was unusual for him. He looked down at his shaven legs which were encased in shiny nylon. "There's something not right about that," he thought.

He looked at his panties, which were a pair of very lacy boy shorts. He wracked his brain trying to unlock the reason why a pair of panties would give him a gut wrenching feeling. As his brain began to clear from its haze a sliver of something became apparent.

"I'm a boy...I know that. It's ok for boys to wear panties? Yeah, of course it is. No...wait. Panties are what girls wear and boys wear something different right?"

Jessie was truly confused but he knew he was on the verge of realizing
something big.

He continued to rub his legs searching his brain for the answer.

"My pantyhose feel so weird today," he thought, "did I sleep the wrong way in them? Panties and pantyhose are something boys wear, aren't they? I don't think I know any boys who wear them....in fact...no boys I know wear them. Girls wear pantyhose and panties, not boys!"

Suddenly his mind began to clear from its haze and he came to an abrupt and shocking realization.

"Holy crap! What the hell am I doing in this underwear?!?!?" Jessie yelled as he let out a huge gasp which startled his mom and grandma downstairs.

"My voice. Damn! What the hell is wrong with my voice!?!" he yelled in a decidedly feminine tone as he tried to clear his throat.

Jessie stared for a second at the nylon which extended from his toes all the way up and over his waist.

"What the hell are my toes painted for???" he yelled as he ripped the feminine nylon prison off his legs. His heart was racing a thousand miles.

Suddenly his mom came running into the room.

"What's wrong Jessie?"

"What's wrong?!?? What's wrong???!? What the hell is wrong with me??!!? Why am I dressed like this?!?? What...What the hell!!" Jessie frantically screamed as he noticed he was wearing a bra.

"Calm down baby...dear, please calm down," Amanda pleaded as she wondered what had gone wrong.

"I'm wearing a freaking bra! What kind of joke is this?!?!?" he yelled as he tried to tear off his bra, but could not find the strength. He did manage to pull down the straps and get it off, only to be floored by what he saw and felt next. His breasts jiggled as they fell out of the bra and he was at once met with the strange heaviness on his chest coupled by the visual site of two fleshy mounds protruding from his chest!

"Mom, what...I...why are there breasts there?!??!" he asked in a confused tone. His anger had turned to shock and fright as he fell to the floor.

He sat there for a minute assessing the situation. His hands holding his boobs.

"Honey, I'm so sorry but we had to do it. You were heading towards nothing but trouble."

"I'm a freak mom! Look at me! Who the hell do you think you are?!?!?" Jessie yelled as he got up and began running for the door.

"Calm down Jessie. Just sit down and we'll talk about this," Amanda pleaded to her daughter.

"Screw you! I'm outta here. I have to figure this out. You try stopping me and I'll knock you down mom!" he said as he stormed towards his mom.

"Please don't leave!" Amanda said as she stepped in his way and grabbed his arms.

Amanda was scared of Jessie before. He had his father's strength and she was helpless against him. Now, however, Amanda found herself not only holding her ground against the delicate boy, but she was actually able to overpower him.

"How can you be stronger than me??? What did you do to me?!?!" Jessie angrily demanded an answer.

Suddenly Jessie felt a stinging prick in his thigh. He looked down and saw his grandma removing a needle from his leg.

"What the &%$^ was that?!?" he shouted as everything began to get cloudy. "I'm a boy....."

Jessie fell to the floor unconscious.

"What did you do to him mom?" Amanda asked.

"It was our safety plan. A mild sedative was handy in case something went wrong. The power outage last night must have stopped his CD from playing. He is at a sensitive stage and if he doesn't listen to his CD every night he is prone to relapse," Susan explained.

The two women lifted the feminine boy to his bed. Amanda observed the delicate form of her son. His breasts were full b cups she imagined and he looked like a teenage girl in body form. She covered him up with his blanket, put his headphones on and let him drift off.

Several hours later Jessie came downstairs as the two women were anxiously preparing for the confrontation. They heard the footsteps and wondered if he would remember the drama.

"Why didn't you wake me? I slept forever today!" Jessie asked.

"Well, we thought you could use a good rest dear. Are you feeling Ok?" Amanda responded.

"Yeah, I feel great mom. There was something really odd though. I went to bed in my nightgown but when I woke up today I was only wearing my panties. Then to top that off, not only were my pantyhose off as well, but they were torn and lying on the floor by my bed. Did you guys do anything?" Jessie wondered.

"No dear...it was hot last night. Maybe you tore them off when you were half asleep," Susan suggested.

"Yeah, maybe. That sucks though, because my pantyhose are ruined."

"Well we can always buy you more dear. Just try to be more careful in your sleep you restless boy. By the way Ashley called and said she wants to come over."
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Like the story

Hi,

I like this story ... even if I think forcing Jessie that way may not be the best. At least, Jessie seems to have fun as a girl.

But, what I don't understand is why the sudden change in Jessie's behaviour, when he woke up without his “favourite music”. I mean, the changes are a little bit lasting, aren't they? And ... I still would have preferred Amanda to talk a bit more to Jessie, so he would come to accept what he has become.

I mean, he can't just be on drugs the rest of his life. And he can't just identify as male if he continue to behave like a girl, that's not possible. One day, he'll have to realize what happened. I just wish the time has come.

In any way, I like this story, continue. And I'm eager to read the next chapter :)
By the way, why is the chapter 37 available already? Have you got all the story already?

Mildred

Well, It Almost Happened.

If not for quick thinking The girl would have become more than a handful.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thanks

Thanks for using my silly little song parody. And it seriously is stuck in my head every time I see a chapter of this story on the front page.