William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 39

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
By Sharphawlad

Chapter 39. Paula’s time in Arial
Paula found her way to the dinning room and realised that it was a giant play room. Markus up “Hi, Have you come to race me?”

Paula looked the cars. "Why not do you mind if I have the number 9 car?"

"No that is fine with me. Robyn please ask Glenda over here and join us in a race or two.” Some of Fiona’s elder sisters came and took the remaining places.

Paula noticed Debra who was very quiet and reserved. Without thinking she handed the Sheltie to Morning Star and said, "Will you look after this for me while I deal with Debra? Then she went and cuddled Debra.

Debra started sobbing away. "Mum has vanished again."

"Yes I know and she asked me if I would look after you as if you where one of my daughters. With Mary and Anne that include lots of cuddles. Now do you want to help me win this race and give me a cuddle?"

"Please." Before long the others had stopped what they where doing and Lucy was now joining with Marcus.

Glenda. "Most of the other will be doubling up and it tends to get rather noisy during a race as you will soon find out. It looks as if you have been chosen to join our play group Paula."

"After being in the army and seeing some of the things I saw looking after these should be a doodle all they need is some discipline. I will demonstrate after this race."

Paula & Debra win the race and then Paula blows a whistle. "Well that apparently got your attention. Now I would like you all to line up with the smallest at the front and then you can tell me your name rank and number."

As they where doing just that Margarita walked in. "I was going to have a surprise inspection but it appears you have got an able instructor after all. As you are all lined up we will have a presentation of nails for your new instructor.”

Lucy. "Aunt Margarita you need to stand at the end of the line as you are the tallest of us and then you can give your name rank and number like us. Paula needs to know who is who."

"OK Lucy I will play your game."

“Sir Zarina Lucy and these are my cousins and friends.”

Fiona was next who said, “I am Princess Fiona youngest daughter of Marshall of Princess's Margarita." One by one all the others did the same.

Paula tried to curtsy when she got to Margarita who had to stifle a laugh. "You appear to be a little rusty on that curtsy. With plenty of practise you will be OK. Now can I see your hands please?"

“If you can get these bandages off you can. As you can see I still have a little bit of a problem."

Margarita gave some hand signals and some of the older girls started to undo the bandaging. "Oh that feels a lot better but as you can see they are still charred from the fire. They do tickle like mad."

Marie prodded one and said, "It is ready to split now like mine did." As she spoke the skin split and the crusty shell dropped off. Good you are almost like me. I thought you had been born a man? This says you are a daughter of Draco.”

Marie, "I was a normal man who was friends with some of Draco’s daughters as I have recently found out."

Margarita looked at the mark on Paul's hands. "This looks genuine to me but I better call an expert on them.”

Endora appeared a short time later. "I know for sure Paul never had that on his hands previously. So either Draco is your real father or a large proportion of Dragon daughters have accepted Paula as their sister for that mark to appear as it has. I know you said the words with Night star as she admitted it to me."
Morning star.

"Endora there was far more involved than Night star. It is time I and the other admitted our part in the ceremony we performed. Night star is now reunited with me and all my sisters including Alexis. Look again and you will see Paula bears the brand of Alexis. As for the daughters of Draco all currently known daughters of Draco have accepted Paula as their sister and feel she would benefit to a spell of time looking after the younger family members.”

Endora looked at Astrid. "I presume you are spokes person for Alexis as she is not currently here."

Lucy. "No I am as Glenda & Renate are part of my team now and likely to be so for some time to come. Paula I see now why Alexis wanted you to stay here. It is clear to me you are used to giving orders and so can keep those sisters of Alexis who have decided to stay here in check. I cannot make you Marshal of Princesses as that title is Margarita but you can be General of Princesses."

Paula thought for a moment and said, "I will need some officers to help me." Paul tapped Robyn, Night star & Morning star & Captain Swen's wife." Madame I noticed all the girls call you Grandma and so I presume it is an honouree title. Will you be grandma to all my princesses & senior officer after me?”

She laughed. "I am that all ready after Lucy made me official Grandma. One thing I have learnt is that my life is certainly different from the lonely existence I had with Swen away quite a bit of the time. With the girls around you do not get chance to be lonely. I see you have already discovered the benefits of being around the girls. There is always one who needs a cuddle or reassuring."

Debra was clinging to Paula like a leach. Marie spoke, " Debra do not be scared of us come give Lucy and me your hands?

"I was promised if I did as instructed I would be on the same team as Aunt. That cannot be now as the black flight is all gone."

Morning star.” Debra take those hands offered. You will be on the same team as me if you do. I have a new job these days. Paula selected me to help her look after all the little ones.”

Debra let go of Paula and launched her self at Morning star. "I was told you had joined the black flight and I wanted to be with you. I want to be with you for ever."

Morning star looked at her sister. "You have taken the flack for me for long enough. It is time the truth was known."

Lucy. "Oh that you are Debra’s real mother we all already know that. Paul told Endora the truth when he said he had never copulated with Night star. She though did not believe him. We do though because we know all about Debra.”

Night star. "Honestly sister I never let on to anybody I was not the mother. I could not say who the father was because I did not know. Nobody believed me and all thought Paul was responsible."

Morning star. "For a while I went to college and while there I was attracted to a human he already had two girls fawning over him and I made my play. I managed to kiss him under the mistletoe. He joked if he could have a harem he would have all three of us but he had chosen Christine as his mate. A while late we both fell into the swimming pool together he slung his arms round me and told me he could not swim. What he did not realise was that with that kiss I was bound to him and would soon be have his child. The others told me how brave I was diving in to rescue him they did not realise he could not swim. I told Night star my adventure and the predicament I found myself in. She said she would see what she could do."

When we eventually returned home everybody thought the child was Night star’s and she took all the repercussions. Unfortunately I had a bust up with father and the only place I could go was to the Black flight. Even then there was no way I would ever turn against a golden queen. Now I am companion of the Golden queen and as such Debra is her daughter as she is mine.”

Debra started to grin. "That makes me a golden princess like my friends." As she spoke there was a crack of thunder and then the whole room was illuminated.

Alexis along with her sisters and cousins appeared. Astrid and Cleo took hold of Debra. "Mother we your blood sisters lay claim to Debra as our companion and your blood sister."

Morning star spoke, "A while ago you spared my life and made me your No1 Dragon companion since then my aunts and cousins have all followed me to be your companions. I should not be your number 1 dragon companion for I failed to notify you of my child.”

Endora shook her head. "I thought I had brought you dragon girls up correctly. Obviously you did not hear Astrid correctly. Alexis has known all about Debra ever since you became her companion. I expected Alexis to collect you both long ago. Other things though took precedence. Debra if you are what I think you are then you will never be a Golden Princess. Neither Astrid nor her sisters are Princesses and never will be. As for you Morning star I should have seen it long ago, But I mistakenly believed Paul & Night star where Debra’s parents. Paula I apologise for what has happened to your home and family. Part of your change was inevitable especially as you appear to acquire a daughter of Neptune along with Night star as a partner.”

Night star. Endora was it you playing mind games with me when I started getting dreams of lion cubs and cheater cubs speaking to me and saying come home sister the queen needs you. I saw a lion cub trapped and some ladies came along and released it. I saw the fear in the villagers when the ladies entered their village. "

Endora. "It appears others had also locked on to you and knew you where a Sheltie. The dream was more likely to be a blow by blow of events as they unfurled. I also think the sender had not learned to control how she sent messages out."

Night star noticed Cleo squirming and held her arms out. "I take it you are a daughter of my cat sister. I am your aunt Night star and like you besides being human and dragon I can morph myself to a Sheltie."

Cleo. "Marie and Mary love to play with you when you are in sheltie mode and so would I and my sisters. Can you teach us how to be shelties so we can do something different to cats"?

Alexis. "Morning star and Night star your positions where assured long ago. Night star you recently followed your sisters and permanently bound your self with me. Your friend Paula did likewise. Morning star you this time have avoided it but it made no difference. You bound yourself early on in your life when even an Empress did not realise her abilities."

"Oh I have just realised what you mean. Alex as a baby fell into the water and could not swim and I dived in and dragged him out. Everybody thought I was very brave diving in and rescuing Alex. Twice now I have rescued Alex from the water. It was not the kiss it was the water that impregnated me. Alex must have had the same abilities as Lord Neptune & Lord Draco. He never showed any signs of being a dragon lord though. If that is the case then Debra was already a dragon princess. I will have to find Alex and inform him he has a daughter."

Andora. "It is apparent you never listen to what is said to you."

"Aunt I do listen and I know there are those here who wish to see me fly with my Golden sister and see us united for eternity. In fact Night star also asks for permission to fly as well. First I will have to find Lord Alex and inform him he has a child by me."

At this all the others started to laugh and Cleo said, "Aunt you will search for an eternity and never find Alex. He went some time ago.”

For a moment there was silence. "Empress I clearly was not listening correctly where you once Alex? Even if you where I must formally seal my union as my sisters have done before me. Previously was an accident. Regardless Debra is still the daughter of Lord Alexis. It also appears my nieces are also my daughters. Will I have to train them all how to be fairy dogs?"

Cleo. "There is no need Aunt, once we have been shown we all can do it. Debra has given us a quick lesson in being a sheltie, and in return we have shown her how to be lion cubs or cheater cubs.”

Alexis took her hand. "Debra is already being taken in hand by her sisters. They have already accepted her as such. As you have already united with me long ago, there is no need to do it again unless you wish to prove to Debra and the family we are one."

As they where speaking Wilma and family arrived. "Hello Alexis Lucy here wanted to come and play with Astrid and the Leprechauns so I thought we had better pay you a visit. As it is quite a while since we returned from the cruise.

"Greetings Empress Lucy, You will find Astrid with the leprechauns somewhere near the water jets. Cleo can you equip Lucy and companions with water cannons and then you can go and enjoy yourselves."

Night star.”I know you, your friends with Paul sorry Paula. How is he coping with his changes?

Wilma said, "Like me he had quite a shock but we realised there was several of us in the same predicament and so we have regular meetings and exchange information. Regardless of that life goes on almost as normal. As for Lucy she is enjoying the attention she has been receiving. As you can see she has quite a following."

A short tame later several shrieks could be heard including those of Astrid. "Lucy was that you who soaked me?"

“Sorry Astrid, You where making that much noise I thought you must be a leprechaun."

Astrid blew a whistle and the leprechauns all appeared. “Lucy these are Leprechauns and I am not one. Now as we have all her perhaps we should pick teams."

“Do I get to have one of those tall girls in my team Astrid?” They decided to select their teams by size and so each one had a young giantess each.

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos