William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapters 36-37-38

Printer-friendly version

William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
By Sharp 2008

hidden_corner.gif

36. Evening Star Returns.

Alexis. "Paul is your eternal companion, He was born human just as you where. His friends and former Nanny are not or you could call us super humans. That though is misleading. Going into the inferno ensured all three of you where on the receiving end of a promise made long ago to Paul. "

Mary. "Mum we must be in heaven because I flew with the other girls like an angel.

Paul. "I understand or think I do. I was told years ago by a dear friend flames could never harm me or my kin. I went into that inferno because my friends where in danger and I had to do something to help them. Likewise Mary with Lady the dog was similarly protected because she was of my blood. I though did not realise the dog had been providing protection for me and my family from that demon who was trying to harm us."

Anne blinked her eyes and said, "I was trying to see if I was dreaming all this as things like this do not happen in real life to real people."

Alexis. "Unfortunately they do and more often than I like. You though have been protected all your life. Night star has ensured that. At first I thought you were her child as she looked after you like a mother hen looking after her chicks."

"Hello everybody we seem to be having quite a gathering." Paul & Anne & Mary this young lady has something to say."

"Sorry I only wanted to be with Aunt Morning star & so Lord Black set me a test. Now I am in real trouble not only with mum but my aunts as well."

Anne. "I do not know what you have done wrong but I do know my daughter needs a friend. Now young lady why do you not go and play with Mary and her friends and this time be friends with them."

Morning star. "A special work team has already replaced or repaired all the damaged property although two houses are now up for sale due to other reasons. Anne the ancients had many names for us including Gods, Immortals, Dragon lords, and Fay. Normally we prefer a quiet life and not to be noticed. Sometimes we have a human who tries to track us down, but they always fail. Several times recently our people large and small gave help to the human race. Many of our people still do not realise they are as us. Yes I am including you and your family.”

Night star. "Anne the town you live is already a home for many of us. Most that live there are related to me and my sisters in some way."

As Night star spoke Anne started to float upwards. Both Night star and Morning star took hold of her. "It appears you also have wings like us so we will have to call you Daystar & you will be one with us."

Anne. "No, No, No Earth mother, Eternal Spirits of the Earth come and save me. Eternal Queen save this thy humble servant Anne." With that Anne collapsed.

Lucy along with her cousins Flora & Fauna appeared. So did Cleo and sisters. "Somebody called for us?”

Alexis. "Anne you are safe here already. There was no need to summons me or the girls as these are two of my sisters. But as you called for me and Lucy we along with our helpers are hear to listen to your pleadings. And then I believe Lucy has a task for you and Paula to do."

Anne found herself laid alongside Paula in a bed. Lucy spoke, "Paul or Paula it makes no difference what you did was very brave. Likewise Mary. Anne has just done something she was trained to do long ago before she met you Paul. Correct me if I am wrong Anne. Did you not train as a priestess and should have been priestess to Guya & the Eternal Queen?”

"I failed my calling because I met and fell in love with Paul so I could not take my position the others would not allow it. Shortly after taking our marriage vows I was with child. Mary was the joy in our life. We would have liked more but that was not to be."

Alexis. "Anne mortals may not have let you take your post as High Priestess but both Lucy and I are installing you and Paula in that position jointly. Now we have a slight problem to resolve. My daughters found these two babies who need nursing.”

Paula looked at Anne. "Sometimes dear you act thick. That was a roundabout way of asking us to feed the babies."

"But I cannot."

"Anne do not argue just take a baby and try and feed it if it fails then I will feed both."

"Oh it is sucking as if it has not been fed for some time. I do feel strange Paula. Sorry Paula you were saying something and my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking we will have to have some godmothers for our babies and I was wondering if Alex, Morning star & Night star would agree to do that job."

Paula handed the second baby over to Anne. "Do you mind looking after these babies as well as I need to go somewhere?" Anne took the second baby without a murmur. As Paula left so did all the others.

Night star took hold of Paula. "We have a few things to talk about some of which I am not proud. For as long as I can remember I wanted you. I was not permitted though as you where human and I was not. I like some of my sisters have the spirit and I change into, well I better show you."

"You are Lady the sheltie from next door that Mary saved. No wonder she vanished when you appeared."

"Please Paul can I now continue. I knew my time with you was coming to a close and I decided I needed a little reminder. Debra was the result; she has no recollection of what she tried to do. Just as your wife has no memory of you being her husband. You are her twin who has come to live with her to help with the twins following the death of her husband. I suggest you both take it in turns to feed them. You will find they will never grow any older than they are now. You and Anne though will get younger until you both look like teenage mothers."

Endora. "Night star realised what would happen to you if she took you as a mate so she decided she would ensure you gave her a moment of your friendship. Unfortunately Night star did not realise that action of hers also sealed your fate."

“Endora I promised you long ago that I would tell you if it ever got serious between the two of us. As far as I knew I had kept my promise to you. True there was times when I had to go and cool off. Until today I thought I had kept my promise to you."

“Paula like it or not now you have two companions. Night star did have your child & I was mighty angry with you for breaking your word to me. When my anger should have been at Night star that deceived us both."

Alexis. "You can stop this now Endora. Paula may I ask if you ever kissed Night star or any of the others?”

Endora. "Oh, Alexis the answer has to be in the affirmative. Many others also kissed Paul as he was then. The girls where for ever kissing each other and Paul.”

“Yes Alexis I will admit to that but none of us ever went any further. The last time we ever kissed I can still remember to this day. We where all playing in a pool and Night star asked for a kiss & said she had to go away for sometime but she would always love me. She also told me I would soon be getting married to Anne and would have a daughter. Shortly after that embrace I did meet Anne and get married to her.”

“That kiss though was something that has always stuck in my mind. I have never had one like it since. I felt as if all my body was on fire and I was tingling all over. I was greatly saddened when none of my old friends made it to my wedding all my correspondence was marked gone away return to sender. After that we lived in army accommodation and then we decided to buy the house on Greenacres. After moving in we became great friends with David & Rose although we never realise Rose was a Princess of Norway.”

Chapter 37. Anne, Paula & Night star.

"Alexis Paula is telling the truth & I have no Idea how I got with child or who the father was. Endora blamed Paul unfairly. We never once did as she suggested. Paul was my friend. I knew that he had to be protected from Endora’s wrath and so I became my spirit self. I was very surprised that Debra was the one selected for the task as I expected Endora to act herself."

Anne appeared carrying the two babies. "Some of you look very upset."

Alexis. “Anne nobody is upset. It just got a little over heated as to how to do it. Personally I think all of you should take them in the pool. I was going to say that you, Paula & Night star although she already is my sister should undergo an initiation ceremony."

"Oh great in that case can we all have you in the pool and can we embrace you as I would have done with the statue. Then I can say my vows formally to be yours for ever. This time though I get the real you and not a statue. Remember I was trained almost from birth for this job. I fell in love on the way here. I realise that was a test and I apparently have passed it or I would not be here."

Endora took the two babies off Anne and said, "You have no need of these now, my sisters will look after them. Night star it is obvious to me you still do not know how you got with child the first time. Perhaps it is better for you to make your vows before there any more accidents."

“Please I have to know and I think you all can help.”My grandmother who is buried in Lydd Kent and known as Larissa Tudor and Also known as Larissa Haouk/ Hauke. Was she as grandpa told me the Princess Tatiana Romanoff? He also told me that Anastasia was living in Yorkshire and was married to an Englishman."

There was a deathly silence & then a little voice piped up. "I am Lucy Zarina designate of all Russia. Grandma Wilma is currently the senior family member and can answer your question so if you will accompany me and then we also had better find Uncle Nicholas."

Chapter 38. Anne gets quite a shock.

Anne took hold of Lucy's hand and they appeared to walk through a wall. "Grandma this is Anne she wants to know about Larissa."

Wilma studied Anne for a moment. "Anne we where all told the same stories as children. Until recently I did not believe them, and I thought it was a story grandpa had concocted, now as you can see life has changed drastically for me and my brother David. You moved away sometime ago, and then we lost your address, and so we had no way of contacting you. When I saw your husband for the first time recently I realised who you were."

“But I never had a female cousin. We moved several times with the army so that is why I lost contact with my cousins. We have been living in a town called Skipton for three years. Paul decided it was a good as place as any to set down roots. Now I have to move again due to Paul's accident.”

"Anne as I said life has changed dramatically for me recently. Like Paul your husband I was male and your cousin William. Then I started to change and those changes have only recently just finished. Like wise my brother and David your next door neighbour have had the same thing happen to them. As to where you live I think that has already been decided by Zarina Lucy as she wants Princess Mary close to her. As far as you are concerned you can still continue in your job if you wish.”

“In future you though will be living close to me & Rose. What you may not realise is you carry the same life altering gene. This has been passed down to your daughter and almost certainly you infected your husband and not Evening Star. In a way it is lucky as neither he nor Mary would have survived those flames had they not been infected. From the day you conceived Mary, Paul has been gradually changing. This would be slow at first and not be noticed. It would have continued on that way but for the fire.”

“The fire caused the genes to kick in and provide the defence against fire. The fire also caused the remaining unchanged DNA to be destroyed hence the burnt hands but nothing else. As you can see I am different from the cousin you once knew. Now how about giving me a hug?”

"William sorry Wilma for once I believe you. My job is as the catering manager for the cafe in the Castle at Skipton. I suppose I will have lost my job if I am here with you."

Wilma grinned. "Let’s ask Lucy and the girls what they think."

“Wilma, Lucy is but a child and she can not say to my boss. Give Anne the time off work so she can spend it with me and Grandma Wilma on a cruise."

Lucy. "That is exactly what I would say to your boss and my helpers would back me up."

Anne's face went white when she saw Astrid and Cleo with the group. "Hello girls I am visiting my cousin."

Astrid. "So are we, I suppose you want me to tell them back home you are on vacation or better still you are accompanying us to our cousins. Nobody back home could argue with that even Angela"

"I am not due any holiday yet. Miss Astrid. And I did not accompany you here so I presume one of the Adults is with you. I only know Miss Angela & her Sister Miss Christine as they were the ones to interview me and set me on in the cafe."

Cleo. "You are silly everybody back home already knows where you are and what you are doing. We all knew about you getting soaked on your first day at work. That was accidental they were expecting us and they got you instead.”

"I hope the children responsible did not get into too much trouble for that. I hardly gave a good impression on my first day being soaked through."

Astrid. "I can assure you that the culprits where well and truly dealt with. They have asked us to apologize on their behalf as they can not come here. As to Angela & Chris we all out rank them a little bit so there is no problem there. Now how do you feel about being our nurse while on the ship? Then we can stay and play with Lucy and cousins?"

Actually Astrid I would like that very much. I had Mary and then discovered I would never be able to have anymore children ever. I was very upset as I always dreamed of being surrounded by lots of children."

"I think you had better come to the pool with us and watch the proceedings. Once we get you home we will have mother give you a full medical and then once that is done you can take your vows with Alexis as the others are doing now. For now though you can watch with us."

“Look Alexis is in the water and Paula is entering. Well girls there can be no doubt now my Paul has become totally female. She even has a good looking body; it does not look masculine at all. Oh they are kissing each other.”

“That is part of the joining Anne. Soon Paula will have lots of babies. They always do after a joining ceremony." Anne starts to cry.

"Sorry girls I was getting that out of my system as I cannot have any more children. Can we go across now and great Alexis?"

Alexis. "Anne you will have children again, I will guarantee that myself. For now though it might be better if you concentrate on Paula as she has something to tell you concerning herself."

"Alexis the girls have already explained to me what has happened to Paula and why. I presume you are also the adult in charge of my little friends here. If you are then I need to get a message to my bosses Angela & Christine. Due to unanticipated events I will have to be off work for some time. If you need to contact me I will be available on this number. Unfortunately I do not know when I will be returning."

Lucy. "Anne I have already informed you it would be OK with your bosses."

Alexis. "It looks like the younger family members have already claimed you as their companion. Now as I had not anticipated stopping on board the ship and these children clearly do want to remain with Lucy would you consider being a parent to them."

Mary. "Please you could tell Angela that the big boss has ordered my mum to remain with the children and then she will not loose her job."

Alexis. "Well actually you can tell Chris as she has just arrived."

Chris cuddled Anne. "Neither Angela nor myself realised who you where and we are pleases with your work. Now we understand the big boss has ordered you to accompany her is that correct."

Alexis."Yes that is correct & I was just sorting everything out with Anne."

Markus entered the room, "Lucy, Jasmine & Juniper have asked if you could bring Anne for an astral dance with them." One by one the girls all filed out on to the deck.

Chris. "Alexis are you going to permit them to do that, you know what will happen?"

"Sure I know, And Paula already knows what will happen, or is likely to happen. Anne loves being with children and that is why Jasmine & Juniper asked for the dance. They realised what might happen if Anne is tempted to dance with the children. They will be there to help her through her transformation."

Paula. “Alexis I know this may sound daft but do the Gemini, Era, Freya & Frigga all exist. I have realised that others of the ancients already are here and that I am currently speaking to the chief god or goddess. Alexis I studied the Viking gods and know all the stories by heart. Fjorgly or earth mother is certainly here, I recognised her in the form of a child, as are Flora & Fauna her companions. Likewise I noticed the daughters of other Gods Greek, Roman & Egyptian appear to be here visiting Fjorgly. There seems to be an apparent shortage of all the male gods though."

Astral. "Paula the Gemini are certainly here as I am one half of them and my sister Astrol is the other half. As to the others you named from Asgard I am not sure about. Perhaps Odin when he has finished playing with Perfecta can enlighten you on that." Astral snapped her fingers and several others appeared in front of Alexis.

Astrid. "We all before you are all one with Alexis who is both our sister and parent. Along with Cleo I am the youngest and together we make a great team. Especially when things need healing."

Alexis. "Paula relax if I had not wanted you to know you would not have done so. You have studied well to spot so many of us and to give us some of our ancient names. However these days I am called Alexis and my children all have more modern names. So I greet you as family and one descended from the Vanir. As a child you where marked as mine and you where told so. You though probably thought it was just childs play. Others at home were surprised I had not claimed you before. In a way I had although not personally Night star did that for me."

Paula. "I played often with a group of girls & they would often pretend they were being married. One day they said come it is your turn now. The words they spoke still ring in my ears. Draco take thee note we give this our friend of her own free will to be companion to the heavenly queen for all eternity. Their grandmother was cross with them when she discovered what they had done. I still continued to play with them and she said, perhaps it will be OK after all. It was shortly after this I was warned off Night star; to me she was a friend and always will be. Shortly after that I got some of the strangest dreams I ever had.”

This dragon came to me in my sleep. "From this day you are one with my daughters, Flames cannot burn you nor water drown you. Earth is your home and, the heavens you are in your element. When the time is right you will take your place along with the others of your sisters. I told Anne my dreams. She told me I was being claimed by the lord of the Heavens for his daughter."

“In my spare time I studied as many different cultures as I could and realised they all had similar gods. I read up on Constantine the Great. He was proclaimed Emperor in York & he is credited with making the Empire Christian although some historians believe he was hedging his bets. Anne knew about my promise as a child and said, "She would always be there with me. As time went by I began to think perhaps I was being over cautious and so relaxed. Then Mary came on the scene."

Alexis. "Night star is it correct she spoke the words with you as a child?"

"Alexis I tried my best to protect my friend, but it was she who saved me from the flames. Neither of them would know the flames could not harm me a daughter of Draco. The answer is also in the affirmative Alexis we your blood sisters all said the words together. Now my friend has said the same words with you in person rather than a statue, and so is bound with you for ever. Now my job is done and I can relax for a bit and chill out."

Alexis shook her head, "Night star think again! Anne, Paul's partner has joined Astrid and my others daughters in the astral dance. Paula is new to being a mother and needs guidance. You sister elected yourself for the job of training your sister in all she needs to know long ago when I was not around."

"But, But Alexis."

Morning star was laughing away, "Paul as you originally knew him was already descended from the Vanim. We all knew you had your eyes on him so it was no surprise when you asked us all to perform the binding with Paula. You, Paula and her daughters will stay on board the ship along with some of the younger family members. Unfortunately Alexis and I have to be elsewhere. Then you will have two other sisters on board if help is needed. With that both Alexis and Morning star vanished.”

They both looked around and Night star said, “It looks like we are the last as the others have all left. Before we go did you say father came to you in your dreams?"

"Well to be honest it was a small dragon who spoke to me originally, and then another one call Big Red. I think she is female though as she appears far more passive than the little one. Yet she spoke with authority as if she was used to giving orders. She has been coming often to me when I am asleep. Along with her came a golden Yellow dragon. Sometimes I also get what appear to be children coming into my head when I am asleep. They appear to be playing games although on one occasion I heard one speak who said, "PGMS has offered a reward for who ever finds PGES."

"Ah Paula I fully understand now why Alexis said I had to stay with you." Just clear your mind of everything and then think about that reward. I am going to try an experiment. By now they will all know I am here and so will have stopped looking."

The next instant there was a sheltie in Paula’s arms. Paula started getting those messages again. Paula spoke and said, "Hello who is that speaking?"

"Mum is that you? This is great Astrid is teaching us how to contact with out shouting. Night star has gone missing again and we can not find her. One second she was there and then pop and she had vanished. None of the girls managed to collect the reward before from Morning star. Now we are all playing hunt Night star."

"Girls I was supposed to be having a chat with Renata & Glenda do you know where they are? Good luck with your game."

"Hello Paula I am so please you decided to come onto the ship with us. I am having a great time with Mary & Anne. Inform Night star even Debra is being very good. Glenda is with us but Renata had to pop of somewhere. We are all in the Arial dinning room. Currently it looks more like a giant play room. Glenda could do with some help so if you have nothing to do come and join us."

thumb-watchtowerwidewinter.jpg

up
66 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos