The Softening of Jessie - Part 39

Printer-friendly version

Swoosh! The ball went through the net.

“Awesome!” Jessie proclaimed as he jumped up in down in almost a cheerleader-like fashion.

The boys finished up with Jason winning by one. He was pumped and raised his hands in victory.

“Good job!” Jessie stated as he gave Jason a kiss on the cheek. Wow! Where did that come from? It was almost second nature for him. In any case, Jason seemed to like it as his face turned red from blushing.

The Softening of Jessie

Part 39

By AshleyTS


 
“Where to now ladies?” Jason asked.

“How about we grab a bite to eat?” Ashley replied.

“Cool”

The foursome headed to the food court.

Jessie was blown away with how the day was turning out. He never could have imagined him and Jason being so close again. In fact, he and Jason were closer now than they had ever been in the past. He never recalled ever kissing him in all their years of friendship. It had definitely taken a new turn for the better.

“Hey I gotta play one quick game of this!” Jason exclaimed as they walked by the basketball hoop throw.

“Me too! I bet I’ll sink so many hoops it’ll put ya to shame!” Rick replied.

The two boys paid for the game and began shooting hoops. Jessie giggled as he saw both of them miss the first shot. He remembered how great he was at playing basketball. Jason never could compete with him on the courts.

“Dang, I’ve got to focus!” Jason yelled.

“Aha! One ahead!” Rick stated as his basketball swished through the net.

Jessie watched as the boys missed two more shots each. They were pretty pathetic! Something had changed in him though. He knew that he could have whipped them both at this game but all of a sudden it didn’t matter. His competitiveness seemed to be almost non-existent.

He thought about how poorly he had performed at soccer, the ball toss and at the baseball game. He remembered being so very frustrated at his lack of skill. Now, however, he couldn’t think of why he was so upset. They were just silly games. Jason was so much stronger than he was that it was no surprise that he would be better.

In all honesty, Jessie didn’t understand why he ever liked doing all those things. Running on the grass made him uncomfortable since he was wearing his short skirt. Sure, he could’ve worn shorts or pants instead, but having to choose between being able to run around without worries or being able to wear a very, very cute skirt? There was no question; it was definitely the better move to wear the skirt.

“Aha! We are tied now!” Jason shouted as he too sank a basket.

Jessie realized that he didn’t care about a boy being better than him at physical things. In fact, he relished the idea that Jason was stronger, faster, and manlier than he was. It made him much more attractive. Throwing a basketball through a hoop seemed downright boring to Jessie at the moment, but he realized that it meant a lot to Jason and that fact made it important to him,

“Come on Jason! Let me see you make another!” Jessie yelled trying to cheer his friend on.

“I’ll make one for you sugar.” Jason replied to his pretty friend.

Swoosh! The ball went through the net.

“Awesome!” Jessie proclaimed as he jumped up in down in almost a cheerleader-like fashion.

The boys finished up with Jason winning by one. He was pumped and raised his hands in victory.

“Good job!” Jessie stated as he gave Jason a kiss on the cheek. Wow! Where did that come from? It was almost second nature for him. In any case, Jason seemed to like it as his face turned red from blushing.

“Ummm, do you girls want to play also?”

“No thanks. I had a lot of fun watching you though.” Jessie replied feeling not a trace of competitiveness left in him.

“Why don’t you guys go buy lunch and we’ll find a table.” Ashley asked.

“Cool, we’ll be back. Hamburgers okay?”

“Yep, I want a sprite as well.”

“Got it”

The boys went to stand in line as Ashley and Jessie scoped out the area.

“Did I see you give Jason a little peck on the cheek back there Jess?”

“Uhhh yeah. I just kind of did it. I didn’t think about it or anything. It just seemed natural.”

“That’s alright sweety. I was just asking. There’s nothing wrong with it. Here’s an empty table.”

The two sat down at the table and began making small talk until their lunch arrived.

“Oh, isn’t that the cutest thing in the world?” Ashley proclaimed as she noticed the newborn baby at the next table.

“Yeah, cute.” Jessie replied reluctantly. He had never been fond of babies. All they did was cry, eat, sleep and poop.

“What’s her name?” Ashley asked the young mother.

“Meghan. She’s 3 months old.”

“Well she is just adorable. Look at those beautiful eyes.”

“Yes, she knows she’s a cutie.” The mom replied.

Ashley made some funny faces at the baby playing peek-a-boo. The baby burst out laughing every time. Jessie was mildly amused but didn’t get why Ashley was so caught up in the little monster.

“Want to hold her?” The mother asked.

“Oh yes, you don’t mind?”

“No, I think she likes you.”

The mother handed the baby over the Ashley who was overjoyed at the opportunity. She help the baby and made “baby” talk to her. The baby seemed really enjoy Ashley’s company. Jessie hoped the boys would return soon, however, so that the baby could go back to the mom. Who knows with babies anyways? The thing could puke all over Ashley at any time.

“Hey Jessica, you want to hold her?” Ashley asked.

“No way. Babies scare me.” Jessie replied. Babies were like a foreign object to him…he would let the girl’s do all the holding.

“Oh come on, here hold her like this.” Ashley said as she plopped the baby into Jessie’s arms. He was so turned off by the idea and it was obvious by his stiff arms.

“Just relax. Look she likes you.” The mother stated to the young woman.

Jessie looked down at the baby as she flashed him a smile. He tried to think about all the negative things about babies but all he could focus on was that cute little smile. The baby smiled at him!

He felt a strange rush of emotions flow through his body as his perception of the baby noticeably changed. The baby could throw up on him…it could go poop at any time…it could start crying like crazy at the drop of a hat…she was so incredible precious though. So delicate and tiny, so needy, and she was smiling at him.

His thoughts drew away from all the hassles and pains that babies bring and instead focused on the joys of taking care of and loving such a wonderful creation. He felt drawn to the thought of nurturing and caring for a baby and how attractive that was to him in an almost innate way. It seemed like something that was very natural for him to do all of a sudden. He felt a very strong maternal instinct engulf him and put him in perspective.

“Hey Jessie, it looks like she likes you also.” Ashley stated as she noticed the trance he was in.

“Yeah, she is the most incredible thing I have ever seen.” Jessie replied in awe of the little baby.

Just then the baby made a bee-line for Jessie’s chest catching him completely off-guard.

“Whoah little girl! Those are the wrong ones.” The mother amused as little Meghan found Jessie’s breast very enticing as she was very hungry.

“Sorry about that. I better feed her. Nice chatting with you girls.”

“You too.” Ashley replied as the mom and baby left.

“So you seemed to like baby Meghan.”

“Yeah, she was so small and cute. I never thought I liked babies before but something about her really hit me. That was weird how she pressed her face into my chest though. I think she was trying to hide or something.” Jessie replied.

“Ummm, no Jess. She was hungry and she thought she could get something from you.”

“Well I would have given her something if the food was here yet.”

“No sweety, you see babies get fed from their mother’s breasts which produce milk. She must have been confused and mistook your breasts for her mom’s”

“Huh? Even though I’m a guy? Guys don’t breast feed.”

“Well you do have breasts Jessie and one of the reasons people have breasts is to produce milk for babies.”

“So you are saying that I will breast feed someday?” Jessie asked being very confused.

“When you have kids of your own you will be able to. It’s a very special part of having breasts and being able to bond with your child.” Ashley stated not knowing exactly what to say.

“Well hopefully I don’t get pregnant any time soon. I’m happy just holding other people’s babies for now.” Jessie replied.

“Pregnant?” Ashley replied. Did he just say he didn’t want to get pregnant??? Did he realize what he just said?

“Yeah, being pregnant is not my idea of fun any time in the near future.”

“Ok, sooo…..you are a boy….or are you a….girl?” Ashley stammered.

“What kind of question is that? I’m a boy silly. Sometimes I worry about you and your weird sense of humor Ashley.”

“Gotcha, I’ll keep a look out for any pregnant boys I see and let ya know.”

“Lunch has arrived ladies!” The boys interrupted just in the nick of time.
 


To Be Continued...

 

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Jessica!

She's stuck between identities, yet oddly it's not as cruel for her as if she was completely brainwashed or if Jessie's male persona were to suddenly realize what has happened to him.

P.S. It's great having this story here; it was one of the things I was missing most about FM being down.

reply to jennifer brock

Well,as you have read this story on FM,you will know that Jessie's male persona did wake up and was not a happy camper,then he was drugged again,Jessica is the brainwashed persona.
I'm not too worried about what happens to the victem so long as they get a backbone and REVENGE,hopefully more than one paragraph at the end

The Reason

for the brainwashing was to save her child. The end result without it was prison, murder, gang related violence - all something she did not want her child to go down towards on that road. Im not trying to ethically justify the authors story device, but you seem to have missed the mother's motive entirely. It wasnt to create a daughter per se: but to rid Jesse of the nasty attitude traits he had picked up on and learn to embrace more civil gentle ones - even though its resulting in his being feminized; both through the hypnosis and with the estrogen (used to combat testosterone which brings about male aggression). I realize doctors and endos could have been brought into the picture as well, but that would have resulted in a far far different story and one that may not have ended as well.

The deception and method are subtle and tended to make Jesse thinks its all his own idea and having his friend assist in it to both monitor and watch out for him as he changes. Its done with his welfare, future, and safety in mind. I would think, when its over, Jesse would thank his family and friend instead of seeking revenge. Who would want to live with a rude slobbish brat bent on hurting others? The nice girl evolving is a much better reason for the effort and a better person to be around and love.

Do the ends justify the means? I'm not going to say.

I empathize with the mother on this issue in trying to save her child, in a perhaps illegal way. But it was done through love.

 
Sephrena Lynn Miller
BigCloset TopShelf

Paved with good intentions

"Close the door please. I understand you have used your son as subject in the mind manipulation protocols. Are the results promising?"

"yes, the results are very encouraging. I think we can go on to the next step."

"Do we have all the media, phone, and internet carriers in place?"

"Yes, plus the team is wanting to also utilize the music and video piracy sites by seeding those as well."

"Sounds like a very good idea. Let's do it and I will let the higher ups know taht we have a project to get started. Also, could you close the door when you leave? Thanks!"

picking up his phone and hitting speed dial, he waits until a voice on the end answers. "Sir? just to let you know, Project Sheople is a go. You won't have to worry about elections or free will anymore."

***************

Too bad we let good intentions take a pass..

Diana

sheeple

my thoughts exactly. If brainwashing could actually be done by puting hidden messenges into our music or media we watch then politicians surelly would pick up on it sooner or later. I still like this story. Sheeple lol i like that. MAYBE ITS ALREADY HAPPENED

Backbone, yes. Revenge, no.

Backbone, yes. Revenge, no. Seriously, what could Jessie do to get back at them, aside from turn them in to the authorities? If something happens, it needs to be to benefit Jessica, and revenge won't do that.

This is sooo awful

I can't stop from reading this, although I think the females 'starring' in this forced fem fest are behaving in an appalling way. Week after week, month after month, they're lying, manipulating, conniving against him, in total disregard to his rights and dignity as a human being.

No matter how you'd want to rationalize the brain-washing and total feminization, in the end Jessie is warped and distorted without his consent and acceptance, That is a crime. But sometimes crimes are committed with commendable goals and intentions, and in a way I can accept it in the line of the story, and as a plot-device it has certain merits.

However, what I fail to see as positive, or funny, likable, endearing, or _whatever_ is the prolonged derogatory smirking way Ashley is 'coaching' Jessie along, ever ready to privately snicker at his brainwashed ignorance, acting as a friend, but being anything but.

The story is a nicely told, strange jumble of events and purposes, weird plot lines and/or -devices, and is to me like some sort of train wreck were you feel -mostly- sorry for the victims, but you still have to have a look.

Jo-Anne

Musical interlude

Whenever I see one of the chapters of this story on the front page, I can't help hearing Jason singing a song in my head:

Jessie was a friend,
Yeah I know he was a good friend of mine.
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define:
Jessie's turned into a girl and I want to make her mine.

As she's watching me with those eyes,
she could be loving me with that body, I just know it.
Wish I was holding her in my arms late, late at night.

You know, I wish that I had Jessie as a girl,
I wish that she was Jason's girl!

How'd she become a woman like that?

(Apologies to Rick Springfield)

Jessie series

Arkady71 I'm truly glad to see the series again--like others it was one of my favorites on FM. I love the pacing, and the continuing fog that Jessie goes into; it seems like the fog we all know and try to search our ways through. Sometimes I get anxious for the story to go faster, but I find that patience is greatly rewarded. If someone had described the series briefly to me, I would have said that's everything I don't like--but instead it is exactly what I'm looking forward to. Thanks again.

Arkady71

Mixed bag of love and hate

So far, as much as I hate to say it, I think I hate everyone in this story. Don't get me wrong Ashley, the story is very well written, you have a wonderfully easy writing style to get caught up in and enjoy.

That being said, all the characters in this story are great characters, but terrible people, from the bigot-turned-bimbo main character to the mother doing the brainwashing 'for the good of her child', though by the time its over there will be no Jessie left, just a sexist parody of a woman.

Nobody in the story is very

Nobody in the story is very nice, that's for sure. What Jessie needs to do is make a friend who isn't conniving. None of the existing characters work for that, with the possible exception of Paul, but I think he needs to have another girl as a role model. Cause right now, Ashley is pushing him into being as girly as possible, and his mother and grandmother aren't a whole lot better even if they are doing it "for his own good."

Having another girl who's interested in some less-stereotypical girl activities would help. Otherwise, Jessie is going to end up being just as shallow a girl as he was a boy.

This is a bit troubling ...

Jessie did have other interests besides crime and trouble-making, apparently. He was extremely good at several sports -- the result of lots of practice and commitment to a larger goal.

Now, though?

>>“Ummm, do you girls want to play also?”
>>“No thanks. I had a lot of fun watching you though.” Jessie replied feeling not a trace of competitiveness left in him.

So all of his talent and interest in sports has been taken away, plus all of his competitiveness. One wonders if Jessie will have an ounce of drive left in her to pursue anything other than shallow interests by the time this is all over. Or maybe she'll just become nothing more than a feminine feather, drifting through life doing whatever anyone else suggests she do.

Introducing the new improved Jessie -- just a pretty pink powderpuff of a girly girl stereotype.

i was wondering

i was wondering about that too. At least let her have some drive left so she isnt so easly taken advantage of but thats what her mother wants but on this rode shes on, what does her adulthood look like. I guess being a dommes mistresses maid or perhaps jasons submissive stereotypical 1800s style wife.

Jessie's Mother Might Have Had Good Intentions But....

jengrl's picture

Jessie's mother might have had good intentions when she started this, but she needs to go with him when he goes out in public and tries to handle certain situations. I wonder if it ever occurred to the mother and grandmother, that the child might get hurt because they still try to think like a guy. I know they thought they were saving Jessie's life by doing this, but it is still cruel. There is a saying that two wrongs don't make a right. It is true in this case. The mother and grandmother have irrevocably changed Jessie's body so that the only choice he/she has is to become something they aren't. I have a real problem with this kind of stuff. I wonder if Jessie's mother and grandmother will ever get to a point where they show any lasting remorse for what they are doing? It would be nice if they get to the point of being truly sorry for doing this and try to help Jessie adjust to being a girl instead of torturing her by making her wonder why she is feeling this way. Jessie might wind up dead if some overzealous idiot tries to make a move on him and discovers the secret. You hear about it too often. I wonder how they would feel if they had to bury their child? Would she still say she made the right decision?

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Me, I Hope That

Jessie and Jessica will merge into one personality. Currently, they are separate. Whether r not the body is male, female, or a mixture should be up to Jess, NOT anybody else. Sooner or later, the absence of Jess from school will involve the truant officer and then the courts when the abuse is discovered unless steps are taken to prevent this scenario.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What about Jason

I have loved this story since the first chapter. Jason was just as horrible as Jessie & Ashley did not like either of the boys. Will she try to change Jason also.
I do agree that having Jessica no longer athletic is a bit stereotypical. She could lose alot of her strength, but total ability & drive is a bit much. There are many talented women playing soccer & softball.
I still am dying to find out where this story leads. Thanks again Ashley.

lisaloren

One of the best series I have seen

I have been secretly reading tg stories for 15 years and I rarely ever comment as much as I should but I have to comment about this one. It was fabulous! I loved the story line and the new concept where you have written it in emotional conflict of Jessie's identity and how the subliminal side of how it is done is very well downplayed and you just know he is becomming a she subtly and she doesn't resist the conditioning because she really is not consciously aware of her own psychological transition from a rude boy to the sweet and innocent psyche of a young and very charming feminine girl who likes the transition without knowing it and is growing with every day to love and embrace her femininity.

I thank you for taking the time to write this for every one to enjoy.

...JulieJan.

I would like to defend the story from some of the critics

I see how some people would like to see the Jessie character remain somewhat into sports because it is portraying the concept that all girls can't play sports and that this story is stereotyping.

The odds are in the numbers if you look at it. The chances that a girl likes sports and plays soccer and baseball like the average guy does is extreemly rare when you take the whole population of this world I have experienced any way that girls in general as a populous don't care for sports and some like to watch and get into it but most are embarassed to participate in sports.
The character Jessie is being emasculated and sports and the interest in sports is one of the most masculine traits men have and removing those traits by making it so Jessie no longer knows how to play is taking that which is most masculine away. It shows that they are stripping his masculine trait of what sports represent in many ways is to dominate and conquer.
Yes, the removal of Jessie's sports abilities is transforming him into a what many men percieve as a stereotypical girl.
I believe that was the intension of the author and I thought it was well done.

Many readers who are male and in some way have a curiosity of what it would be like to be on the other end of the masculine/feminine polarity of what they are or in the expected role in society that they have been in all their lives, a story such as this can get their imagination going and successfully feeds that curiosity by getting the reader into that state of simi-daydream books get people into and that state of dreamland is what authors want to get the readers into. They want to get them into another world that they created and the deeper you successfully go into that authors dreamland the greater it shows the authors creativity and ability of a writer.

jessica's lucky change

First I must thank you for this storey it is such a hopefilled one , for a cd sissy like i have always drempt of being I can not help but savor each and every chapter. I am so hoping that some day I might meet a special friend to help me become more and more a fem sissy to enjoy like as the girl i was ment to be and am hoping for jess to continue his/ her jernoy to a more loving and enjoyable life but for one I am hoping that he realizes that he wants to be a fem lady boy and enjoys his life as a sexy heshe that he is thanks again

Patty