Doctor Who Meets Gaby-8

Printer-friendly version
Doctor Who Meets Gaby-8
By Stanman63
Thanks To Maddy Bell for letting me do a Gaby fanfic.
Synopsis:Gaby meets the many incarbations of Doctor Who and faints.

{-}[+][-]
Interlude
"Doctor, what has he done?"

"The Master has caused an attack upon one of your histories Drew and if he succeeds, he can rewrite all of history."

"Can we stop him?"

"No, at least not me, but another of my selves can."

"Another Doctor?"

Then, before the console appeared and elderly gentleman, a man with a bowl shaped haircut and a man dressed in a very posh tuxedo.

"My friends, please meet my former selves."

Stepping forward, the posh man smiled and held out his hand.

"Hello, I am the 3rd Doctor, I am pleased to meet you Drew Bond."

Then the man with the bowl shaped haircut stepped up.

"And I am the second Doctor."

Then the elderly gent stepped up.

"I am the original Doctor, not one of these cheap imitations Drew."

"But if they are all you, why are they cheap imitations and how can you all be here?"

Then Drew fainted from shock.

"GET AWAY FROM MY DREW YOU MANIACS!! YOU HAVE OVERLOADED HIM!!"

Then Maddy held Drew in her arms as she wept over her fallen friend. "WITH ALL OF YOUR MUCH VAUNTED KNOWLEDGE AND STUPIDITY, YOU FORGOT ONE VERY IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT MY BELOVED DREW!!!! YOU FORGOT THAT HE CAN NOT TAKE TO BEING SURPRISED!!!!! NOW LEAVE HERE BEFORE YOU KILL HIM!!!!"

Leaning over them, all of the Doctors looked on with tears in their eyes as they witnessed a pure and simple love for Drew, a Love that would spell the difference in the future if allowed to be manifested.

"We have hurt the Cyclist by our ignoring his needs," said Doctor # 1. 'And all of this time, I believed me to be above such antics. I have called the two other a bumpkin and a fool, yet I am no better than they.'

"But we never meant any harm to him," said Doctor # 2. 'And all of this time, I believed me to be above such antics. Yet I too succumb to my wish to meet the Cyclist,WHAT A FOOL I AM!!'

"Nevertheless, he is hurt because we had to say Hello" to him, how great is our folly?" said Doctor # 3. 'And all of this time, I believed me to be above such antics.'

"He is hurt, but will revive after you have gone back to your time," said Doctor # 4 'And all of this time, I believed me to be above such antics. yet my three former selves are that guilty of blatant ignorance, could I resist?'

"What are you talking about?" 'If these other Doctors have hurt you bro, I'll tear a strip of hide off of all of them!!'

"My other selves are in effect overloading Drew's awareness. he senses more of me than he should and as a result, is sleeping Jules." Go ahead Juliet, they need for you to tell them off.'

Turning towards the other Doctors, Jules fumed and began to rant. "HERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME AS THIS OTHER DOCTOR WHO HAS BEFRIENDED US!!! BUT AS FAR AS I CAN SEE YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BUFFOONS!!! YOU HAVE HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER WITH YOUR STUPIDITY, AND NOW IF THE MASTER WINS, IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT THANKS TO YOUR IGNORANCE!!!! NOW LEAVE US AND DO NOT RETURN HERE!!!!" 'Please forgive me bro, I'm supposed to protect you from harm. If you die, I don't know what I'd do.'

Then the other Doctors vanished as Jules went over and wept over Drew. "Why must you be so special bro? why can't you simply be Drew?"

Then, Drew opened his eyes and groaned. "Believe me sis, I wish that I knew Jules."

"DREWBIE!!" MY DREWBIE IS ALL RIGHT NOW!!' Maddy shouted as she engulfed me in a major snog. I went into orbit as we embraced and kissed. I could feel her heart beating in her chest as it slowed down.

"Sorry about causing everybody so much alarm," 'It was like seeing all of the Doctors in one, talking about different things.' I sighed as my friends gathered around me and knelt down.

"Drew, we almost lost you because of my other selves, they came here ignoring the fact that you don't like surprises. I am sorry for that." 'The Master must have caused this when he began this skullduggery!! Otherwise, my former selves would never have risked Drew's Life, much less the Universe by creating a paradox that would rupture all of time.' I could hear true sorrow in his voice as he wiped his eyes clear of the tears, I could see that he was crying.

"Doctor, you did nothing wrong, they did!!" 'And to think that I watched their adventures on B.B.C. NO MORE!!' Rhod's anger was frightening to behold. He was normally quiet and shy. He seldom got mad, but when he did, he stayed good and mad.

"No Rhod, I am as responsible as they are since they are me," he sighed.

"Doctor,what will happen now?" asked Bernie.

"They will go and do what they can to help."

"Doctor, I am feeling better now, where do we go now?"

"Well, THAT is good news Drew. As soon as you get up off the floor, we will arrive at our destination."

"And where is that?"

"Let's find out."
{-}[+][-]
Interlude Doctor # 3
As the Doctor returned to hid T.A.R.D.I.S., a perky young blond girl in a minidress gave him a hug, "Well Doctor, how did the meeting go that I couldn't attend?"

The third Doctor let our a loud sigh and looked at Jo Grant with tears in his eyes, "I was an utter fool for wanting to go Miss Grant, I almost killed that young man in my headlong rush to met him!!" 'I shudder to think about what would have happened if he had died.'

"Surely Doctor, you must be joking!! you would never harm anybody." Then she crossed her arms under her breasts and started tapping her booted right foot. "It was the Master that did it, Right?"

"Oh Jo, even though that is possible, 'I' in my ignorance caused harm to Drew." 'Oh my!! I just rhymed.'

"Doctor, I know that you would NEVER deliberately hurt anyone if you could help it. If you ask me, it was your old nemesis the 'Master' that is the real culprit."

Then the doctor placed his hands upon her shoulders, "You're so right Jo, now that I think about it, he could very easily cause such mischief. But I can solve that problem now."

"And how is that?"

Reaching the console, the Doctor began to adjust a few controls, "Ah yes, that's done it. now the T.A.R.D.I.S.is shielded from the 'Master's' attack."

Then the viewscreen lit up, showing the other Doctors that he had met,

Then the fourth Doctor spoke for the others, "Greetings Doctor, if you are ready, we need to create a shield to contain the 'Masters plan."

The third Doctor looked puzzled for he saw Drew and his friends gathered around the Doctor, "I am ready, but is Drew safe? Can he be near you when we are in telepathic link via the T.A.R.D.I.S.?"

Drew spoke up then, Not to worry sir, NOW I am shielded with a T.A.R.D.I.S. Key that envelopes me in a psi-null field thanks to the Doctor here."

Then Julie spoke up," I want to apologize to you three Doctors, [sniff, sniff] I know that you meant my brother no harm.[sniff,sniff] But Drew is my responsibility and I love my bro.' [sniff, sniff]." she cried as she relived her worst nightmare of Drew being dead.

"No child, you ha every right to admonish us," said the first Doctor.

"We know better than that, but in our rush to meet your brother Drew, we forgot about his sensitivity to our psionic resonance with each other," spoke the second Doctor."

"But we now know that it was the Master's doings by deadening our insight into Drew. Believe me, it'll NEVER happen again," affirmed the third Doctor.

"Excuse me, but how will you stop this so called 'Master' Is he not a Time Lord like you four?"

"Yes he is Miss Ally, but unlike the Master, we are four Time Lords and the same person in the same T.A.R.D.I.S. He will be overwhelmed by our combined might as we position ourselves at the: future, past, Present, and the nexus point in time," said the fourth Doctor.

"Nexus? What's that?"

"The nexus is where alternate time lines begin to diverge from where ever the Master is launching his attack," answered the fourth Doctor.

Then a strange glow emitted from the center of the console that troubled the Doctors. "Tt fiend has finally attacked with Daleks and Molvallens. The beach head is England. No wonder he attacks there, so much power to be harnessed," said the fourth Doctor.

Then the Doctors each launched to their respective targets to prevent the Master from winning his victory over creation.
{-}[+][-]
Interlude The Guardians
Sitting in a blank gray void, two gentlemen sat viewing what had transpired, One in black, one in white. They were identical twins in all but attire ans hair, the White Guardian looked like Santa Claus while the Black Guardian looked like Count Dracula.

"Well, it looks as if the Masters attempt to use the Doctors to cause permanent harm to the Cyclist has failed," said White Guardian.

"Yes, but even though the Master failed, in his final death, he wins over the Doctor,such a waste of truly outstanding material," relied Black Guardian with a sigh.

"Yes, a victory that the Doctor truly regrets for the loss of a brother Time Lord."

"Too bad neither knows it is NOT the Masters end as he wishes much to his chagrin."

"True, but we shall not reveal our knowledge lest we corrupt creation itself into a place where neither of us can reside."
{-}[+][-]
Interlude Dalek Command
On board a giant flattened triangular shaped ship with a tear drop shaped command center at the bow, the Emperor Dalek sat within the nexus of the central computer throne as it surveyed its massive fleet of clone ships.

"ALL VESSELS AT STATION." announced pilot Dalek from its position in front of the pilot console.

"LAUNCH DALEK ARMY," ordered the Dalek Emperor.

"DALEK ARMY LAUNCHED," announced the Dalek Watch Officer from its console by the hatchway.

"EXTERMINATE," ordered the Dalek Emperor in the traditional manner of Daleks.

Then from every Dalek ship, an army set forth into the void, on course for the planet Earth.
{-}[+][-]
Interlude Movallens
On board the Movallen Command Ship, the Invasion Coordinator sat in the Sensor Hub, linked into the vast communications network controlling the fleet. As she contemplated the various strategies, the fleet readied itself for a multitude invasion plan.

"Leader, all soldiers are ready, each ship is linked into your nueral net. You have complete control over the fleet."

Then the Invasion Leader issued her order and the soldiers were launched into the void where they were exterminated by an unseen enemy. As the Invasion Leader and her Aide look on in puzzlement, a fleet of warships appeared from hiding and absorbed the Movalen fleet.

The absorbed fleet soon morph into duplicates of the war fleet and the remaining Movallen ship is boarded by human shaped robots known as Cybermen. Arriving at the Command Center, Cyber Leader announces," Movallan Invasion Leader, your fleet and soldiers are now a part of the Cyberman Empire. Yield and you and your Aide will survive with your programming intact, refuse and your programming will be wiped."

"First, please reveal why the Cybermen have invaded the Earth at the time that we have," requested Invasion Leader.

"The being known as the Master led us to invade this history," announced Cyber Aide.

"Just as he has we the Movallens. If he led both of our People, then logically he had led other Empires to invade the Earth," announced Movallen Aide.

"Then we are BOTH logically to be attacked by another invading armada," intoned Cyber Leader.

"Yes, but which army has the strength to equal either of our armies strength?" wondered Invasion Leader.

"There are only two others, the Daleks and the Sontarrens. The Daleks already attack the Earth at this time," affirmed Cyber Aide.

Then a claxon bell sounded as the view screen revealed the Dalek army attacking the Cyber Fleet. The ongoing battle was a matching of equally matched forces. at the end of the battle, only one Dalek, one Cyber and one Movallen ship was left.

"It would seem that we have eliminated each other, logically, we should call a truce and rebuild our respective forces," advised Invasion Leader.

"Logic dictates a truce between us, but the Daleks are not known for logic. They have but one goal..."

"At that moment, the Emperor Dalek appeared with the Dalek General Both attempted to 'exterminate all that were in the room, but even though their strident ecoing of the infamous Dalek command of "EXTERMINATE!" vibrated off of the Command Center bulkheads, no weapons fired as the supposed victims looked in in amused silence.

"WHY ARE OUR WEAPONS NOT WORKING?!"demanded Emperor Dalek.

"You are uninvited intruders on board MY Throne Ship Dalek Emperor, your weapons have been deactivated by the security systems, informed Cyber Leader.

"The Movallens and Cybermen will not stop the Dalek Army, EXTERMINATE!"

"Cyberleader, the security systems are inquiring if it should deactivate the intruders," announced Cyber Aide.

"DO NOT DEACTIVATE!!" pleaded Emperor Dalek.

"TO DEACTIVATE IS TO KILL DALEKS!!" intoned Dalek General.

"The Cybermen have declared a truce with the Movallens, it is logical for all thre groups to declare truce, offered Movallen Aide.

"TRUCE ACCEPTED!!" declared Emperor Dalek.

"WITH ONLY THE THRONE SHIPS AVAILABLE, THE INVASION OF TERRA IS HALTED!!"

"Yes, the Master led the Movallens here to invade as he did both of you, but are there other armies that he has led to this time and place?" asked Cyber Aide.

"The Movallens shall leave as soon as engine power is available. The logic of doing the Master's bidding is illogical. But it is extremely logical to make the Master pay for his duping of our civilization," decided Invasion Leader.

"The Cybermen shall not be led by the Master! His machinations have led to the destruction of the Cyber Fleet. the Cybermen shall withdraw as well to pursue the Master and extract vengeance!" announced the Cyber Leader.

"THE DALEKS SHALL LEAVE THE PLANET EARTH TO SEEK THE MASTER!! WE SHALL EXTERMINATE! declared Emperor Dalek.

The around the three Throne ships appeared a fleet of armored troop carriers that descended to the planet Earth as defensive satellites launched laser beams and rockets to halt the incursion.

But even though the majority were eliminated, those that got through were able to disgorge their content of Sontarren Soldiers that quickly began to maim, kill, and destroy with wanton abandon until a flight of women hovered over them.
{-}[+][-]
Interlude-Queen Gaby
As Queen Gaby was lounging by the swimming pool, Elanor Gamgee, daughter of Samwise Gamgee and Rose Cotton ran up to Maddy and excitedly shook her awake, Mistress Maddy, pleas awake!! There is trouble arriving from the shies!" she exclaimed.

As Maddy opened her eyes and looked over at the Hobbit girl wearing a yellow and green swim dress, she smiled, thinking that the Hobbit girl might be exaggerating, "Rose, what could it be?'

Then Queen Gaby awoke with a sigh. "It could be another Kingdom sending me a squadron of companions in Jet fighters," suggested Gaby.

"NO! NO! NO!! IT IS FROM BEYOND THE SKY THAT THE TROUBLE COMES!! exclaimed Rose.

Then Draco appeared before them in dragon form, "Queen Gaby, the menace known as the Sontarrens have landed an invasion force all across the Earth. The local military are unable to stop them."

"Then assemble the Flights! Queen Gabrielle shall go to WAR!!" declared Gaby.

Then they vanished only to reappear in front of the assembled might of the Queens Flights.

Draco in dragon form bellowed out a roar that caused the walls of the surrounding buildings to vibrate, "QUEEN GABRIELLE'S COMPANIONS AND FAMILY!! THE EARTH IS BEING INVADED BY AN ARMY FROM BEYOND THE SKY!! QUEEN GABY HAS DECLARED WAR UPON THE INVADERS!!"

Then Gaby, now in flight mode with silver wings announced, "ALL FAIRIES SHALL ATTEND THE WOUNDED WHILE THE DRAGONS AND MY FAMILY ATTACK THE INVADERS!!"

Then Maddy Bell spoke up, "What of those of us without any magic?"

Then wands appeared in the hands of the humans, "With these wands, you can defend yourselves as well as the children." announced Maddy Peters.

Then the T.A.R.D.I.S. appeared besides Queen Gaby and as the door opened, Queen Gaby smiled," It seems as if I am to meet myself again," she giggled.

Then the Doctor emerged, followed by Drew and his friends," Hallo Queen Gaby, are we in time for the fun?'

"If you call being invaded fun, then yes."

"Good, but before you deal with the Sontarrens, I have news for you."

"Sontarrens?"

"Yes Queen Gaby, according to the Doctor, they are a clone race of soldiers whose main goal is personal combat against all living things," informed Drew.

"Then what of the news that the Doctor has? Is it about this clone race?" asked Julie Bond as she stepped close to her sister.

"No Julie, there are three other invading armies," informed Rhod.

"THREE ARMIES!! GABY, IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO HANDLE!?" asked Jenny Bond.

"Not to Worry Mum," replied Jules as she stood by her brother Drew.

"And why is THAT?"

"Because the other armies wiped each other out," giggled Ally.

"In that case, let the Flights commence," ordered Queen Gabrielle.

Then the dragons and fairies vanished as well as those with power, but Gaby stayed behind.

"Why are you not with them my double?' asked Drew.

"Because I am needed here Drew."

Then two Daleks, two Movallens and two Cybermen appeared before Queen Gaby.

"WHY ARE WE HERE!!?I DEMAND COMPLIANCE!" declared Emperor Dalek.

"You are here because you led three different invasion fleets against the Earth, if you had not of eliminated each other, Queen Gaby would have," informed the Doctor.

"THE DOCTOR IS HERE!! EXTERMINATE!!" declared Delek General as both Daleks attempted to fire upon the Doctor to no avail.

"WHY ARE OUR WEAPONS NONFUNCTIONAL!!?" implored Dalek General.

"Because "I" "Queen Gaby" have turned them into flowers," giggled Gaby as the Daleks laser sprouted a bouquet of wild flowers.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!" declared Emperor Dalek.

"I HAVE EVERY RIGHT WHEN YOU SEEK TO INVADE AND DESTROY MY HOME!! FOR YOUR ACTIONS, YOU SHALL PAY!!" commanded Gaby.

Then the Dalek shell opened up to reveal the living Dalek being transformed into Dwarves, " With you now transformed into female dwarf children, I call Gimli forth," announced Maddy Peters.

Then an aged male Dwarf full of vim and vigor stepped up accompanied by an ageless male Elf, "Queen Gaby, I "Gimli" of te Lonely Mountain of Erebor and Khazad Dum greet you aas representative of the Dawf Kingdoms," announced Gimli.

"And I am "Legolas Greenleaf" of the Elf Kingdoms am best friends with Gimli. As representative of the Elf Kingdoms, I greet you."

"I bid welcome to your respective kingdoms, "replied Gaby.

"Queen Gaby, what of the Movallens?" asked the Invasion Leader.

"And what of the Cybermen?" asked Cyber Leader.

"The Movallens shall become Elves and the Cybermen shall become humans," decided Queen Gaby.

Then the Movallens sprouted Elven ears and developed female attributes as they youthened into babies as the same thing happened to the Cybermen.

"Queen Gaby, are these new Drawf babies for me to care for?" asked Gimli.

"They are my gift to the Dwarf Kingdoms, they shall be gifted with the skills long lost when
Durin's Bane was released," informed Queen Gaby.

"And what of the Elven babies?" implored Legolas.

"They are gifted with every Elven skill as my gift to your People," said Queen Gaby.

"I thank you for the Dwarf Kingdoms," announced Gimli as two Drawf women approached and gathered their charges within thick blankets and took them away.

"As Representative of the Elven People, I thank you," replied Legolas as two ten Elven women took control of their charges.

"Now is a Representative of Gondor/Arnor here?" wondered Maddy Peters.

Then Kinh Aragorn and Queen Arwen Evenstar aproached with her brothers Eladan and Elrohir and her father Elrond Half Elvan as well as King Celebrant and Queen Galadriel of the Elves.

"I am "Aragorn", King of Gondor and Arnor," declared Aragorn.

"Greetings Kiing Of Men, I Queen Gabrielle bid you and your Family welcome to my Kingdom."

"Thank you Queen Gaby. You have gifted the Elven People and the Dwarfen People with female babies, have you a similar gift for my People of Middle Earth?" asked Aragorn.

"Yes, please take these two human girl babies, they are gifted with skills for your People."

"Thank you Queen Gaby, but what of the other invaders?" asked Aragorn as his wife Arwen gathered the babies to her and handed them to Queen Galadriel.

Then Draco anounced, "The Sontarrens are being handled by the Queen's Flights. If you wish, you my remain to see the outcome."
[-][+]{-]
The End of Doctor Who Meets Gaby-8
To Be Continued In Doctor Who Meets Gaby-9

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos