Danny

Printer-friendly version

My name is Janet. I met Danny when I was almost twenty.

Danny
By Janet Baker

Danny was the first love of my life. I was nineteen at the time, Danny was younger but that was all right, he made up for our age difference by his unlimited enthusiasm and his devotion to me.
I lived on a farm. Danny came to live with us. He was an orphan, his father unknown, his mother killed in an auto accident. Danny was bereft, he cried constantly. I comforted him and we became inseparable.
We took long walks in the woods surrounding our farm. We had oak trees, many conifers, huckleberry patches and a stream that flowed languidly through the pasture. Our favorite retreat was a small clearing covered with pine needles in the midst of a small copse of evergreens. There in this peaceful, fragrant bower we would lounge. I would caress and stroke him -- he loved my attention.
We walked along the stream, occasionally catching an unwary crayfish then returning it to the water. Danny was very good at catching them -- he clearly enjoyed it.
One day as we relaxed in our private retreat, I had a slight discharge and took my panties off, pulling my skirt up to my waist. Danny took this as an invitation since my privates were exposed and had an attractive odor. Danny came to me and started to lick my labia.
I spread my legs, giving him better access. It was a new experience for me, the electric feeling surged through me, I breathed deeply, thrust my groin at him, urging him to lick me deeper. He eagerly lapped away while I had my first orgasms with him. I was so excited. I saw that he was becoming erect and he moved closer to my privates, clearly desiring entry. I lay back, encouraging him -- he entered me -- completely. I was his first and he was so strong, so vigorous. He thrust again and yet again, finally exploding with an orgasm. We lay quietly together as he spurted and spurted finally ending and withdrawing. We lay together on the pine needle blanket, gazing at each other, love in our eyes. Danny revived, his erection returning -- he nudged me -- I rolled over onto my knees, pulled my knees up under me, my behind raised high and eager. I reached around behind myself, pulled my cheeks apart to aid entry anew. Danny entered me again and seemingly without flagging he rummaged and thrust and thrust, finally having another orgasm. We remained together while he continued to spurt into me. I felt his prick -- I felt the sperm entering my vagina. Oh, my God!! The sensations to me -- a virgin -- were unworldly. I had never experienced such joy, such pleasure. Oh Danny, Danny I love you so -- I want you in me again.
After that, Danny and I were almost inseparable. We took so many walks in the woods. I took a basket with snacks and a blanket. I also learned that Danny was somewhat submissive and liked to wear a collar that I would put on him when no one else could see us. He knew that when I put the collar on him that sex was coming. I might even lead him with a leash as we strolled along the stream -- it was private -- no one would see Danny in his collar. It was something between us -- only us. I would spread the blanket on the pine needles, thrust my behind upward and Danny would enter me, screwing me most royally. I might spread the blanket on a log, lie down on my back, spread my legs well apart, inviting Danny to enter me again. Winter naturally demanded that we use the barn for our
passionate couplings. After father was finished with milking the cows, Danny and I would creep into the barn, find a soft place in the straw, spread the blanket and make love.
All good things come to an end. I had to think of a career or marriage or both. Danny was out of the question so I dated and finally found a mate. From time to time I returned to the farm and Danny and I would take a long walk, reprising our lost love and our passion.
I would think of him often, even now, years later with two children and my loving husband. I would lie in bed with John and reflect on Danny and our good times together.
Danny, my Irish Wolfhound, my first love.

 © Janet Baker 2008

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is a strong

story of sensuality and erotic passion; of love and romance. We never forget our "first". Thank you for sharing.

Be strong, because it is in our strength that we can heal.

Love & Hugs,

Barbara

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

A Tail

told quite well. Almost could be considered 'softcore' porn if not for the subject matter. Still your telling is as enriching as it is erotic. Then again, maybe more so as you do not go into graphic detail.

This story

While I find this story to be well written. I can see no where in this story a transgendered theme at all. As a matter of fact I cannot see where it is appropriate to have this story here.

I consider myself a very tolerant person, but on some things I draw the line.

I thought the same, but I

I thought the same, but I remembered my short story about a staff and her lady, so I didn't want a case of kettleitis, so I keep quiet.

----------------------------
May the Stars light your path.
Joy

Posting guidelines

erin's picture

TG fiction and other fiction by authors of TG fiction are within the posting guidelines here.

Drawing lines is not what BigCloset is about.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Lines and Shadows

I was going to draw a line, but then I started thinking about the curves -- and that got me all hot and. . . .

So I drew a line around myself, but then I felt restricted and a bit claustrophobic.

When I tried to erase the circle that had me surrounded I found it had set like "magic" markers left too long on whiteboards, which leave shadows of their former selves, reminding me -- of me.

In this time of festive gatherings and tinsel, isn't it better not to cast shadows?

By the way, my dog often becomes aroused when I tickle him behind his ear. He's been fixed and doesn't get out much, which makes him a lot like me, except I haven't been fixed.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

You don't make the rules

I don't act like the boss, because I am chained to the bed.

For some ...

... diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Ah, a gentle pastoral inter-species Byronesque fantasy.

"Winter naturally demanded that we use the barn for our passionate couplings."

Now why do I have the feeling that you wrote with tongue firmly in cheek?

;)

Aardvark

"And yet a sheep is still a sheep, and the young ones taste the best."

Probably not Mahatma Gandhi

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."

Mahatma Gandhi

Well, that was... interesting...

Janet:

I had a little time, and very much wanted to read something else that you wrote. Thank you for suggesting Danny. I think you have a grasp for writing a certain raw sensuality and eroticism. I'm no expert, but I honestly feel that whenever you toss a lesbian romance, a TG coming of age story, or in fact, anything with a broader base of appeal out there; you'll get a lot of the appreciation that quality of your writing deserves.

Sarah Lynn