is stardust.us still active

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

im curious

StardustR.Us

Piper's picture

StarDust (StarDustR.US) while seldom active these days, should be up and perfectly functional.

-Piper

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks

Not fully

Last couple of times I've been there the search didn't work. Makes it difficult to find an author's listing of stories. I wanted to look up several of JulieO's stories, finally had to scroll back on the home page until I found a story by her, from there I was able to get a story list and find the stories I wanted.

You know, no one website has all her stories. I would be thrilled if someone could get her permission to post all her stories together on at least one website. More sites would be even better. Of course BC is a natural location, Stardust or FM are also logical places to archive the lot of them.

I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

SOLR is down

erin's picture

The search engine for both BC and SD is down. We haven't gotten around to fix it tho I've put up the Google search window here at BC.

If you go to Stardust there is a way to use the built in Drupal search which is slow but at least works. I'll try to fix that this weekend.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

StarDust Authors List

Piper's picture

There IS a list of all the authors published at StarDust that is on the right-hand bottom of the page.

Image of StarDust User List

-Piper

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks