What's favorite Anime?

Printer-friendly version

Just as something different and hopefully fun, I was wondering if anyone had a favorite ( or several favorites ) Anime? Any songs you love from one?

Just a few for me are :

Clannad and Clannad After Story

K-On ( just all over cute and fun )

Fairy Tail ( LOVE the music )

Ran ma 1/2 ( Never go wrong with the classics )

That's only a few I have seen and enjoyed but I am allways lookign for more!

~Huggles~

Hmm...

Extravagance's picture

I tend to like obscure ones of which few people besides me have heard.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

I'd love to know one at least

:) I love finding new anime. Obscure doesn't all ways mean bad just like mainstream doesn't all ways mean good. ( I am not a big Bleach fan by the way. they should have just let it be after they got Aizen.) This is just my way of noodling into the community I have watched from the edges for a while. :D

Have you seen Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl? I thought it was very sweet. Nodame Cantabile was a great series too (My opinion though)
Strawberry Panick and I thought Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge was just a laugh riot. Jellyfish Princess was also a fun.

It depends on taste.

I think you'd like K'on both seasons of that and Nana is a really great classic too but off mainstream...

Sword art online was very good.
Air Master has great action.
Bubblegum crisis is classic.
Code Geass has a very Akira meets mecha feel.
Cowboy beebop is a must see.
Death Note.
Guin saga...very unique.
Hataraki man.
Infinite stratos.

There's loads of others but Macross and the Robotech from harmony gold will always be dear to my heart.

Bailey Summers

I love K-On! I fell in love

I love K-On! I fell in love with Scandal because of that anime! Mugi-chan is my favorite ♥♥

Infinite Stratos season 1 and 2 I enjoyed
Death note was a bit...emo for me
I liked the first season of SWO but not so much the second season. Log Horizon is really good so far.
Ghost in the shell was one of the first movies I saw along with Akira. I love Kusanagi.

I own all the Van Helsing on dvd

bublegum crisis was fun!

I can agree with Cowboy Beebop

I will look into the others :)

~huggles~

This is comment number 38,

Extravagance's picture

and I am the FIRST to mention the following:

Magical Shopping Arcade, Abenobashi
Bakemonogatari
Black Lagoon
Chrono Crusade
Lucky Star
Mezzo
Najica Blitz Tactics
Noir
Puni Puni Poemi
Sengoku Basara

How's THAT for obscurity? : )

I have also seen:
Birdy The Mighty (only mentioned by one other person before me)
Strike Witches
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

With the exception of Puni Puni Poemi, I have everything I mentioned on DVD, although I don't have the complete collections of Bakemonogatari and The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya and Sengoku Basara.

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Hmm...

Hellsing
Blood
Trigun
//Hack .sign
Cho Bits

-- Sleethr

Love those too

Cho bits had me saying "CHI!" for weeks ~laughs~

Hellsing is awesome. Alucard ftw

Trigun was a good story

I haven't seen all the .//hack signs but I saw the first two

Haven't looked at Blood yet but I might this weekend.

I tend to the cute anime rather than the gory/bloody ones these days.

Busou Renkin was a good story

Busou Shenki was really fun and cute.

kaichou was maid sama is ♥♥♥♥ Misa-chan is awesome even though usui is still a pervert alien ~laughs~

My Favorites

Full Metal Panic and Ranma 1/2

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

Classics!

Both are just really fun shows. You can never go wrong with classics

~huggles

Favourite Anime? Mmm.

Kill la Kill (too strange for words, but can't stop watching)
High School DxD (don't bother asking
Berserk (Awesomenesss)
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
Ghost in the Sheel:SAC (A aquired taste very political)
Clannad and the After Story (So sadvery sad)
Cowboy Bebop
Code Geass

and anything done by Hayao Miyazaki

-Alexandria

The last thing that you will never see.

Lots of good stuff out there....

erin's picture

One I haven't seen mentioned in this thread that is relevant to the site is Cheeky Angel.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

lol I forgot that one

Amethyst's picture

Cheeky Angel is awesome :)

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Cheeky Angel

shiinaai's picture

Ooh, you guys read watched Cheeky Angel? I love it too, but apparently nobody else I knew was into it.

omg! yes!

Cheeky Angel is great! funny and serious. Love Megumi and lets face it, who wouldn't want a pet guy like Genzo ~laughs~

Toradora was also one I liked. I liked the play between Ryuji and Tiga.

~huggles~

I have varied tastes but

Amethyst's picture

I have varied tastes but here's some of my faves:

Ranma 1/2
Robotech
Kashimashi
Elven Lied
Claymore
Serial Experiment Lain
Those Who Hunt Elves
High School of the Dead
And anything made by Clamp is usually awesome as long as it's subtitled original and not ruined in an attempt to make it appeal more to an American audience.

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

I haven't gotten to watch much anime in a while

cruddy internet is cruddy and all, but here are a few of my faves.
--Azumanga Dioh
--Ghost Hunt
--Ranma 1/2 (as others have said, a classic)
--Angelic Layer (One of the only ones I've seen where the creepy guy who seems like he likes little girls actually ends up a really okay guy)
--Ah! My Goddess
--Full Metal Panic! et al
--Negima!
--Tenchi Muyo: I haven't seen all that much of it, but what I have (a mish-mash from the various series) I always enjoyed.

As for favorite themes, there are four that really stand out to me as favorites:
--Dark Forest, the first season ending theme from Inuyasha
--Kimi No Funi Ke (I think? it's been a while,) the ending theme to Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
--The original Ranma 1/2 opening theme
--The original ending theme to Aquarion

Animes tend to have really amazing ending themes, and the Fumoffu's is just so... bouncy!

Melanie E.

Most favourite anime

shiinaai's picture

Neon Genesis Evangelion (the fight scenes, the philosophy, the romance, oh so delicious) - probably the first young adult anime that went mainstream outside japan.

Fate/stay Night (I love Rin, but I love the setting and the emotions the most. I played the original visual novel, and it made me cry everytime, I never could get the perfect ending)

Doraemon (I think everyone started watching anime because of this)

Gundam Seed (not really into the sequel)

Dual (In many ways it's similar to Eva, but it has its charms)

El Hazard (Awesome! Drawing's outdated now, all by hand, no digital, but it was good)

Hellsing (Oh yeah, it appealed to my young blood)

Azumanga Daioh (One of the funniest animes I have ever watched)

Chobits (So sweeett!!! Also because my girlfriend and I cosplayed as both Chii and Freya a few times. She was Chii (white chii) and I was Freya (Dark Chii). Our makeup artist was so good, she made us look like identical sisters, despite me being a guy.)

Cardcaptor Sakura (Sweet, sweet, sweet Sakura and Tomoyo)

Kaichou wa Maid-sama (Delicious relationship)

Full Metal Alchemist (It was so good, I don't know where to start)

Full Metal Panic (It was so good, but I particularly love the scene where Sagara wears the Fumoffu Bear combat suit. Adorable. Fumoffu!)

Elfen Lied (At first because of the naked elven girls, but as I watched it, it got pretty deep and was crying by the end)

Jigoku Shoujo (Girl From Hell) (Awesome! Awesome!)

Vampire Knight (Incestuous themes aside, I love it, and I love how she took care of the situation after her brother-husband(?) died. It's been so long since I watched this.)

Rosario Vampire. (The whole anime is good, but my most favourite scenes were when Tsukune used his vampire powers, love the part where he became a ghoul)

I'm pretty sure there were a few that I forgot, but I love these.

Rurouni Kenshin

I haven't watched much but I got hooked on Rurouni Kenshin(or samurai x) when I found it :)

my favorite

Any time someone asks me I always recommend "The Twelve Kingdoms" first. If you liked Ranma 1/2 you might also like "Maison Ikkoku." Another Anime I find fun is called "Nerima Daikon Brothers." I like the songs in "Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad" it is an anime about a band.

"we can turn it all around, because it's not too late, it's NEVER too late" -(never too late, Three Days Grace)

More Anime

terrynaut's picture

Here are some that I like:

FLCL

Full Metal Alchemist (the later version)

Hell Girl

Kashimashi

Kino's Journey

Negima

Red Garden (Beware! It's dark.)

Spirited Away (movie)

- Terry

how about some

Raff01's picture

Of the classic Star Blazers, or its other name. space battleship Yamato

I have seen a few, nit sure on names, like one where kids go around looking for evil things to take their spirits and one kid has two guns, each with a female persona. Another girl has a scythe that can become male.

I think another is called one truth? It is about a detective tyat gets turned into a kid or something like that. Watched GTO for about 10 episodes, and the full name is great teacher Orikino, I think that is the right last name. But man was that one hard to follow

Soul Eater

Would be the one you're describing in the second paragraph. A neat show!

Melanie E.

Favorite Anime

hmm, lets see

Gundam SEED
Gundam SEED Destiny
Zipang
Vandread
Valkyria Chronicles
Trigun
Last Exile
Heroic Age
Highschool of the Dead
Hellsing & Hellsing OVA
Guyver
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
Record of Lodoss War
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight

Favorite Songs are from Gundam SEED and Destiny mostly the instrumental music tracks

Favourite anime

would be Ranma 1/2 ... first anime and still highly regarded is the americanized Robotech.
Also very fond of:
Urusei Yatsura (Those Obnoxious Aliens) a.k.a. Lum
Super Dimensional Century: Orguss - lesser-know gem imho
Trigun
anything by Hayao Miyazaki
Oh! My Goddess
last, but certainly not least, Tenchi Muyo ... but only the OVA series.

Anime

Strawberry Eggs

Kashimashi: Girl Meets Gir

Okay, I know this was a typo... but now I totally wanna see a crossover fanfic where the aliens from Kashimashi run into the cast of Invader Zim.

Melanie E.

I watch a lot of Anime and movies

Some favorites

Appleseed
Armitage III
Asura Cryin'
Birdy the Mighty
Black Butler
Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040
C³, also known as C Cube or Cube×Cursed×Curious
Clannad Series
Code Geass Series
Crest of the Stars Series
D.Gray-man
Dirty Pair Series
Discworld Series
Elfen Lied
Fractale
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi (A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives)
Kill la Kill
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Magikano
Mai-HiME
Mai-Otome
Origin - Spirits of the Past
Pandora Hearts
Rosario + Vampire
Shakugan No Shana
Spice And Wolf
The Films of Studio Ghibli
Tenchi Muyo! Franchise
The Girl who Leapt through Time (Toki o Kakeru Shoujo)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Witchblade
xxxHOLiC

Although, some of these should be in the silly / sugary

some silly / sugary too

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar
AKB0048
Asobi ni iku yo! (Let's play) - Bombshells From the Sky
Girls und Panzer
Magician's Academy (Macademi Wasshoi)
Moretsu Pirates
Nekogami Yaoyorozu
Popotan
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Magical Girl Madoka of the Magus) Series
Strike Witches
The Familiar of Zero
The Girl Who Leapt Through Space (Sora Kake Girl)
Upotte!!
Vandread
Vividred Operation

I also liked

Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Have some Hatsune Miku Stuff. I think simulating actors on stage is fantastic.

No Life

Sadarsa's picture

it's sad.... but i can honestly say that i've watched every single anime listed here so far >.> of course there's a few that i got 1/2 way through and just quit watching... Like i got to episode 40 of Fairy Tail and got board of it.

but Cheeky Angel is one of my all-time fave's along with Ranma of course.

Right now im Watching Log Horizon

Edit: oh interesting... i take that back...Dirty Pair Series & Discworld Series... havnt seen those yet... *googles*
Edit-Edit: ok i *have* seen Dirty Pair.. just forgot. Still a no on Discworld though.

~Your only Limitation is your Imagination~

agreed

revolution's picture

I want to mention an anime that i like thats not mentioned but all have already been listed >.<;

Fave Anime

If you like the two Clannad seasons, I'd imagine you'd like Kanon even better - it has a much more upbeat ending. Be aware, though, a lot of what seems to be background filler in the first two episodes turns out to be significant later on. You about have to watch the series twice (or more) to catch everything. KEY does great work.

K-On! and K-On!! Silliness that's easy to love. I ended up buying all the music related to it, too. I love the energy of their "signature" song "Fuwa Fuwa Time". I can't listen to "Tenshi ni Fureta Yo!" (2nd Season, Episode 24, about 18:40 in) without crying. One bit of caution: these "high-school" girls act more like middle schoolers.

I'm amazed no one mentioned Hourou Musuko; maybe the rather fizzled ending took it off the list?
(edit) Oops! Someone did - as "Wandering Son".

Then there's:

Ai Yori Aoshi - Probably my favorite love story.

Ajimu - only four episodes, but poignant

Amagami SS

Boys Be - Serial Romantic Train Wrecks, but the last episode makes it worth watching them all (but it won't make as much sense if you don't see - I think - episode 7)

Doki Doki School Hours - similar to Azumanga Daioh. Good to unwind with.

Gunslinger Girl - okay, this is heavy with violence, but there are some love stories (non-romantic) buried in the series. You'll never again hear Beethoven's 9th without thinking of a scene from this series.

I''s Pure

Kino's Journey - appeals to the libertarian in me.

Lamune (Lemonade)

Marmalade Boy

REC - only 9 episodes. If you like old classic movies (e.g. Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday) you'll enjoy the tie-ins.

Strike Witches (2 seasons) - consummate silliness, but another one to unwind with.

Suzuka - another series of romantic train-wrecks, but it ended in a good place. The Opening Theme "Start Line" is one of my favorite pick-me-ups.

Toradora - but ~really~, can anyone actually be that dense?

I like Vandread, I My Me!

I like
Vandread,
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs,
Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl,
Ghost in the Shell SAC,
Gundam Seed/Destiny
too many to list I could go on for hours lol

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

my favorite

nicky's picture

my favorite would be hard to decide on

when animenation started renting VHS about 15 years ago I rented their entire catalog (except for sailor moon) so I've watched all of the ranma 1/2 and kimagore orange road available in the states. once they started renting dvds iwas I was renting 20-25 a week. and I kept that up until they closed their retail storefront (so I had to wait on the us mail). since then I've gone through blockbuster, Netflix, and hulu, now I'm currently watching about 20 simulcast shows on crunchyroll. I need to get out more....

favorite series would be a choice of
FMA Brotherhood
12 kingdoms
rahxephon
Haibane, charcoal feathers
boys over flowers
beserk
Ai Yori Aoshi both seasons
somedays dreamers
his and her circumstances
lain
boogipop phamtom
magic users club
edens bowey
kashimashi
and last but not least:
both seasons of space pirate mito.
fyi in the 2nd season the main character does a gender swap

movie would be a choice of
1 akira
2 anything from miyazaki or shinkai
3 FF7 (got to watch that a year before it was released in the us)
4 appleseed (both the original and the cg)
5 origin spirits of the past-the beginning and ending themes are 2 of my all time favorite songs

---
now if only Bobbie C would make her story Danny into an anime, that would be cool.

a man's reach should exceed his grasp,. Or what's a heaven for?

such good shows

Every one is posting really good and amazing shows! I even found a few I put on my "Must Watch" list :) Thank you all.

ne that is a cross-dressing anime that I found pretty good was Princess Princes. Also there was a "game show" a few years ago I think it was Crossdress Paradise. where they took guys off the street and gave them a full feme makeover. Audience was all schoolgirls if I remember right. Wish I could find full episodes.

~Huggles~ for everyone!! ♥♥♥♥

My 2.5 cents...

thliwent's picture

Okay, my list...

.hack//sign -- I love the character development, and the music is awesome.
Serial Experiments Lain
Cowboy Bebop -- again, good music! And Ein. And Ed.
Outlaw Star -- Honestly, Melfina's song is the only song I can sing in japanese.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya -- My avatar, if you haven't figured it out, is Haruhi. S2 was a bit weird, though.
Naruto/Shipuuden -- I've watched enough of it I want to want to see it to the end.
Bubblegum Crisis (Tokyo 2040 is best) -- Boomers are fun!
Code Geass -- Very interesting concept
Death Note
Gunslinger Girls
Hellsing -- Ultimate OVA is *excellent*, but the original anime had kickass music.
Full Metal Panic
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
Evangelion
Fate/stay Night -- Archer... fires swords from his bow, how much more badass can you get?
Cardcaptor Sakura
FLCL
Gundam Wing
Kampfer -- Obvious reasons...
I My Me Strawberry Eggs
Tokyo Babylon
Read or Die
Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

I looked over most of the

I looked over most of the posts (but not every single line), and there are a couple more I would recommend that I didn't see on any of the lists.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - It starts out like the standard 'magical girl' and 'gotta catch em all' plots, and turns into something awesome. And season 2 is better than season 1, with season 3 even better. Nanoha is to the standard magical girl as GaoGaiGar is to RoboCop.

Grenadier - Rushuna Tendou is usually likened to the distaff version of Vash The Stampede. The anime diverges from the manga, but is equally awesome and hilarious.

Dai Mahou Touge - Punie is a princess of Magical Land and has to spend a yeat at an ordinary Japanese high school in order to someday become the queen, as her mother is now. Sounds like the standard magical girl lead-in? It should. However, this show takes the stock magical girl tropes and stands them on their heads. And then sets fire to them. And then dumps them in a chipper-shredder. And it's hilarious.

Enjoy,
Diane

Love,
Diane

I know very little about

I know very little about anime, and have watched very little.

I do know how to annoy FLCL fans, but I won't. Likely the only anime series I have seen all the episodes of is the original run of Speed Racer. The Japanese version of Akira is better than the first dubbing version, despite not knowing Japanese (they changed the pronunciation of characters names).

Some I've not seen mentioned so far

I think most of the mentioned I've seen.

I addition to the already mentioned I would recommend:

• Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
  • Blood - The Last Vampire
  • Canaan
  • Darker than Black
  • Ghost in the Shell: Arise
  • Hanasaku Iroha
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
  • Hyouka
  • Jin-Roh
  • Kara no Kyoukai
  • Kikoushi Enma (OVA)
  • Le Chevalier d'Eon
  • Mardock Scramble
  • Paprika
  • Perfect Blue
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Sora no woto
  • Suisei no Gargantia
  • Summer Wars
  • Usagi Drop
  • Waltz with Bashir
  • Wolfs Rain
  • Yami Shibai

The reasons for each vary, but I think they're all worth to spend your time watching 'em.

Some are gruesome, some are sweet, some are tragic, some are brutal and more.

May be some people got ideas for new animes to look for.

Ciao

Nostrumo

One not mentioned yet...

It started off life as a manga (52 Acts) and anime (5 series) both developed simultaneously (so while major plot milestones are shared, there's not much else), spawned three anime movies, a live action series, art books, musicals, a new anime series that appears to be stuck in Development Hell (latest estimate: July), trading figures (also to be released this year), twenty video games, over forty albums (albeit several are remixes of previous ones in different styles) and thirty three singles. It more-or-less started the entire magical girl genre (there'd been previous series, but none anywhere near as influential) plus most of the associated tropes.

Oh, and it also had gay villains, lesbian heroines and a crossdressing villain (all of which were altered in many of the dubs). Needless to say, the original anime's miles better than the dubs (besides, which, the final series was never dubbed - then again, since it features a trio of girls who disguise themselves as male singing idols (F2M crossdressing in the manga, physical transformations in the anime), even if permission had been granted, given how dubbers treated the previous four series, goodness knows what they'd have done with the fifth!

The main character's name translates as "The Rabbit In The Moon", likes making friends but doesn't like schoolwork and is a self-confessed "bit of a crybaby". Her best friends are a Butt Monkey for all the monsters (who gets steadily written out as the series progresses), a blue-haired bookworm (whose usual excuse for arriving late to a meetup is due to attending cram school), a Miko (devoted in the manga, boy-crazy in the anime), a tall badass who compensates by throwing herself into household chores, and a girl who dreams of being an idol singer but did some heroics before meeting the rest of the gang in London - her former alter ego spawning an in-universe video game (a shout-out to the fact her character was the inspiration for the entire franchise). Later on they're joined by her "cousin" who turns out to be her time-travelling daughter who's apparently Older Than She Looks).

Oh, and if you don't like the franchise, may you be Punished in the Name of the Moon :D

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Favourites

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I haven't watched much new anime for a few years if I'm honest which probably dates my list a little but I'm very fond of the following:

Macross Plus
Macross Frontier
Sky Crawlers
Patlabor
Tenchi Muyo
Ghost in the Shell

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

I don't watch a lot of anime

Brooke Erickson's picture

But a couple a friend who *does* watch a lot turned me on to:

Night Wizard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8WMKlW8Y0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8EYcsEAbTg

I especially love the *classic* bit the head witch uses on the main guy character after describing a mission: "Please answer 'yes' or 'okay'"

In other words, he never gets to say "no" to a mission.

And a couple of my Whateley-verse characters *really* want "gunner's broom". <eg>

The other is Tactical Roar. Nothing all *that* special. Except the mercenary anti-pirate fleets are all crewed by women with the *very* rare guy in a support role.

I also love one minor background detail that I did a screen cap of. A cd-sized rewriteable disk. Labeled "150 TB" I could use a few of those...

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

My favorite list?

Haibane Renmei
Aria - the Animation, the Natural, Arieta, Origination
Figure17: Tsubasa & Hikaru
Full Metal Panic - all three series, but Fumoffu! best
Azumanga Daioh
Witch Hunter Robin
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Visions of Escaflowne
Ayashi no Ceres
Ranma 1/2
Slayers, Slayers Next, Slayers Try
Sailor Moon
Fushigi no Umi no Nadia
Rurourni Kenshin Tsuyoku Hen
Hellsing - both tv and OVAs
Ghost in the Shell SAC
Kashimashi
Juuni Kokki
Ouran Kouko Host Club
Hikaru no Go
Paradise Kiss
Real Drive
Uchuu no Stellvia
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Sword Art Online
Dragonballs
Yu Yu Hakusho
Kino no Tabi
Kare Kano (Kareshi Kanojo no jijou)
Mahoromatic
Ai Mai Me Strawberry Egg
Digimon Tamers
Detective Conan
Those who hunt elves
Yu-Gi-Oh first and second tv series
Love Hina
Mahou Tsukai Sally
Iriya no Sora, Ufo no Natsu
Hunter x Hunter (original series)
Angelic Layer
Card Captor Sakura
Kiddy Grade
Wagaya no Oinari sama

Movies:
Laputa castle in Sky
Mononoke Hime
Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa
Toni no Totoro
Sen to Chihiro
Kiki´s Delivery Service
Lupin III.: Cagliostro no Shiro
Lupin III. vs. Detective Conan
Lupin III. Episode 0 First Contact
Summer Wars
Dareka no Manazashi
Byousoku 5 cm
Beyound the Clouds
Hoshi wo ou Kodomo
Hoshi no Koe
A letter to Momo

So close to labeling you all philistines

I was almost forced to write you all off as philistines since not one of you listed Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari. You can all thank Aoi for giving you all a reprieve by listing Boys Over Flowers.~~JK

Here's my list:

• Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
  • Hana Yori Dango a.k.a. Boys Over Flowers
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • I"s Pure
  • Zero no Tsukaima a.k.a. Familiar of Zero
  • Shakugan no Shana
  • Sword Art Online
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Elfen Lied
  • Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
  • Campione!