Looking for a story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I hope someone here can help me, I am looking for a story. I think I read it last year. It involved a married man that is a sissy AB. His wife agrees to participate, but he has to follow her rules. Only she can change his diapers and she won't change a dry one, he has to wear a pullup to work under his clothes. She swaps out his wallet for a "Hello Kitty" one, sends him to work with yogurt containers filled with baby food. After a while she orders him to ask a coworker to come over for dinner (after he has wet his pullup), this becomes weekly and she starts sleeping with the coworker, and tells him about her husband. Finally the coworker is spending the night and seeing the husband in his diapers and frilly baby clothes.

I'm also looking for stories where an adult man, college age or beyond, is tricked or coerced or otherwise convinced (but not brainwashed, mind controlled, etc) to return to high school or earlier as a girl.

Thanks for any help.

Well that's all I know about

Well that's all I know about sissy stories, I am not exactly enamoured with these skewed portrayals of 'helpless guileless victims'. Maybe on the messageboards of FictionMania you might find someone who is probably more at home in this fetishist universe.