New story and possible universe, Editor needed?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi

I thought about asking for someone who might be able to re-read anything I do and give a verdict on it ??

I'm writing a fictional story based in the Wales but will move around the UK.

Throughout history there are stories of people with super strength and powers. My story is about scientists discovering a formula that increases the possible chances of this happening to anyone. The Government in the UK decides they want the best people in their Kingdome, so add it to the water where only 1% at most will be receptive to the formula.

So only the richer countries can afford to produce this formula, so in the world there will only be a very small percentage of people who could evolve beyond human.

Well that’s the jist of it.

I'm highly dyslexic and am about the worst person for spelling or grammar so any help would be appreciated.

I enjoy long stories myself and would hate to produce something I wouldn't like so I'm hoping it to be longish.
So far I'm just starting off and am on 6k but it may be trimmed.
I try to re-read my own work as much as I can but theres loads that I have probably missed.

Last time I tryed to post a storie (a very short one) I ended up putting it in a forum somehow??? So as you can see I'm not the best with all this and could do with guidance.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you decide you might like to help may I say thank you again and you're exceedingly brave.
DWP.

New story & New Universe

What more can we ask for of course you have my vote on the new adventure you about to undertake GOOD LUCK looking foward to seeing them in the future

proof reader

hi there, I am happy to read anything you write and comment on it, I also am dyslexic but tend to notice straight away if there are any faults in composition or spelling which i find funny.
the first fault you have is no one would say:- (I'm writing a fictional story based in the Wales but will move around the UK.)
it should be :- (I'm writing a fictional story based in Wales but will move around the UK.)

it is always the small things people miss but always seam to jump of the page at me and for some can spoil the whole story.

regards Poppy Ann