Looking for a story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Dear Forum Members

I am looking for a story that the name of it escapes me. The reason I have lost the name of this story is because of the new search browser malfuction . You see 1 year ago I for example whould pick Age Group-Teenager or High School and SCFI and or magic and it would come back with results containing these terms and possibly others but will always have these terms in the stories in the list, but now if I choose these terms now the stories come back with other terms I did not choose and instead of the number of pages that used to be about 20-30 pages will come back with about 200-300 pages. I hope that the administrators of this website fix the search browser. When I want to find a story on the search browser and put a black dot in the circles containing things such as Teenager and or High School with SCFI and Magic I want my stories to come back to contain these and not other search browser choices.

The story I want to look for but can't remmeber the name of it invloves this discription. The story goes like this, it involves 2 boys who live in the country side or a town, I cant remember and they are best friends and they discover some strange things happeing. The strange things that are happeing is that male animals get their genders changed when they touch an object in the woods, the object is of exterestrial nature and a part of a UFO or a whole UFO and this gets the boys interested in finding this object. One of the boys feels himself to be a girl on the inside and when he and his friend locate this object this boy tells his friend he is going to touch this object and become a girl and the other boy who is the main charachter tries to talk him out of it and tries to stop him but fails and his friend runs to the object and touches it and in a flash of light the boy who touched the object wakes up as a girl and he is very happey about the results and he and his friend return back to his home where his father is very angry and starts to threaten him now her by beating him/her until his mother comes out with a shotgun to threaten her husband not to harm her son now her daughter.

I believe in the begging of the story involves UFO sighting and people being zapped by it but I am not so sure.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE NAME OF THIS STORY AND PLEASE FIX THER SEARCH BROWSER TO GET RESULTS THAT YOU WANT INSTEAD OF THE RESULTS YOU DONT WANT.

Thamks! :)

A new story to read!

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Grover you hit the nail right

Grover you hit the nail right on the head. I just read it not too long ago. Of course it helps being one of your great stories.