Question on the "More" Link on the "QuickLinks" Page

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

What is the "More" link on the "QuickLinks" page supposed to do? It doesn't seem to do anything except reload the page and send you to the top of the page.

Which page?

erin's picture

Please provide a link to which page you mean, cause I don't remember a page called QuickLinks.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

That page has the same problem

erin's picture

But it's being obstreperous about letting me fix it. I'm working on it.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Quickcuts

erin's picture

See the double arrow next to the 1 of 10 at the bottom of the page? The more button was supposed to do the same thing that does, but it doesn't. Apparently, you can have a more button that works or you can have the pager gadget in Drupal. So I removed the more button.

You asked about the QuickLinks page, tho, so that confused me. :) The QuickLinks are that box in the middle of the front page below the latest chapters box, there is no QuickLinks PAGE. :)

Hugs,
Erin

Quickcuts

I see a 'more' button at the bottom of the front page, which works for me, but I don't see a double arrow or '1 to 10' there. However, just before the 'Features' banner on the front page, there is this:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... next› last»

With more spaces between the numbers and words than the site will allow to be shown in this post!

Regards,

Dave.