Wanted: Proof-reader/editor

Printer-friendly version

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Hi all,

I've recently decided to really start trying to write, and today wrote the first chapter of my first story. I am however a bit nervous about posting it, and unsure about which rating to choose. As such I hoped someone would be willing to help me a bit by reading it and pointing out grammar/spelling mistakes and offering general feedback. In return for this you will have eternal fame (delivered in the form of a thank-you in each story post), and of course my gratitude.

Regards,

LucyBass

Edit: Thanks all, I've received a lot of offers and advice, I will try to contact/thank everyone personally tonight.

Proof Reader/editor.

Though I'm no nuts and bolts editor, I can and do comment and tend to catch the most blatant goofs. (unless it's my own stuff, lol.) PM me if you like and I'll give you my email address.

Maggie

Offers to edit

laika's picture

While 99% of all editors here are what they claim to be and actually know a thing or two about the English language, before accepting someone's offer of help make sure to read a story that person has posted here under their own name, then decide if you really want him or her monkeying with your story.