Scheduling postings?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Ok, Maybe I'm imagining it, but I thought that at one time there was a way to schedule a posting to occur on a specific date.

Maybe this feature is still there, and I'm not seeing it; and maybe it's been removed.

Or I could, just simply be losing my mind...

Samantha

Scheduling postings?

Ask Erin, it was a feature.

Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

It dunt werk.

Piper's picture

The problem is that the code that operates the feature does not work reliably no matter how much testing and fixing was thrown at it. It is one of the features we are hoping to fix with the future D6 upgrade.

-P/KAF/PT

"Science is just magic with an explanation, and bumblebees are just tiny little fairies in disguise. :)" Submitted by Erin on Sun, 2010/04/04 - 6:37pm.

"She was like a butterfly, full of color and vibrancy when she chose to open her wings, yet hardly visible when she closed them."
— Geraldine Brooks

I received a message from

I received a message from Erin late last night stating this. Usually when I see something that was there and is now not, I try to figure out if it was just me imagining it, if it's me that no longer has it, or if it's gone entirely...

Samantha

Imagining it

"Usually when I see something that was there and is now not, I try to figure out if it was just me imagining it, if it's me that no longer has it, or if it's gone entirely..."

It's called getting old, hon :)

Penny

birthdays

I *did* celebrate a birthday earlier this month and have decided to start counting backwards now... Maybe that has something to do with it.

Samantha

Words of comfort, Samantha

I console myself with the thought that I can't lose what I never had. :)

There are plenty of people in this world who think they are wits. They are half right.

Karen J.

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

If you lose what you've

If you lose what you've never had, then you have a whole different set of problems...

Samantha

Really?

Tell me about it! :( LOL!

There are plenty of people in this world who think they are wits. They are half right.

Karen J.

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin