Link to Title page at the top of a chapter?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

Something that just occurred to me as I will sometimes have my interest piqued by a story that I see in my RSS reader would be to also put a link 'up' at the top of the page as well. This way, I can just go back to a stories title page without scrolling to the bottom of the page (and potentially revealing something that I would have found out by reading from the beginning...)

Kayla

One could also...

Puddintane's picture

...simply go to the right-hand list of stories and select the title line, which will take one directly to the title page, assuming that the author has an author page as they ought do.

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

That list doesn't appear for

That list doesn't appear for me when I'm logged in. It may be the theme I have set, but its' not there...

Kayla

In that case

erin's picture

I'd have to hack the exact theme you are using to solve the problem. Not something I'm likely to do.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.