"Random Solos"

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

After several years of being and avid and almost daily BC reader, I have just discovered the power of the "Random Solo " feature.
Typically I would just scroll down the main page story list looking for a new addition that looked interesting.
I also checked out the random solos but didn't click the little "more" at the bottom. This "more" button opens up a
long list of stories that I have overlooked in the past. It's increased my reading pleasure greatly and re-leaved
my frustration of starting a serial story and having to wait for added post.
THANKS to the moderators for providing and maintaining this feature!!! It's become one of my favorites.

You're welcome

erin's picture

I love that it reminds me of some old favorites now and then. :)

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

And I love it...

...when one of my meagre efforts appears in the list :)

Bike Resources

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't...

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Today I found a Melissa Tawn story in Random Solos

which I think I've seen before. No matter, because I enjoyed it second time around. It's also given me the chance to pick up other stories that I'd previously missed, and introduced me to some great authors.

Susie