How do you read any notes

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

made by the Author when they Update or change an existing Story. I have tried to make notes each time I have gone back to fix some glaring error or a bad bit of plagiarism I had not noticed till it was pointed out.

Log message?

erin's picture

If you're talking about the log message box down near the end of the add fiction page, that's just for authors and editors to read.

Other notes, if you want your readers to see them can be added to the bottom of the story, or posted as a comment on your own story, or written in a blog post.

The old version of BC, Classic, had a notes section which was where things that are now in the tags and categories were put.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Hmmmm...

Interesting. I never noticed that box before, let alone know what to use it for. Erin, is there a primer page that you have here entitled, "Publishing on TS/BC for Dummies," to save people like me who learned to publish here through trial and error?

It might help if you add a new item on the right side of the screen entitled 'How to Publish and Post.'

Just a stray and unsolicited thought.

In the meantime, do keep up your great work here and give your merry crew my congrats for doing an often times thankless job. Your efforts are appreciated even if you don't get all the atta-boys and atta-girls you all so richly deserve.

Nancy Cole

Nancy_Cole__Red_Background_.png

~ ~ ~

"You may be what you resolve to be."

T.J. Jackson

Not quite but close :)

While there is no official guide, there is an unofficial one.

Bobbie (or Roberta J Cabot for benefit of newcomers) has created a 'Topshelf for Dumdums' PDF file and is willing to share it with those who ask nicely. ;)

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!