Putting Pictures in Stories

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I'm sorry, I know this is a silly question, but how do I post images in my story? I know the HTML for posting it, but I can't find how I upload the images into the gallery.

Thanks for your help!

Pictures in stories

erin's picture

Because of the danger of spam pictures and other reasons, I restrict access to the gallery to those who ask for it. I'll PM you with instructions. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Img tag

erin's picture
The img tag is a major exception in HTML, it's unitary. There is no close img tag. You have to put the source for the img tag inside the angle brackets like this ((img src="http://qnez4u.com/gallery/albums/Taralynn/MR_1.jpg")) (Double parens used to show angle brackets because otherwise you'd see the image.) Second and third mistakes were you forgot /albums in the URL and .jpg in the name of the files. :) I fixed. :) For flat color artwork like Pip's (or my own cartoons), you might have had better results with .gif files which are smaller and load faster. - Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Img

Thanks for all your help!