How to mark spoiler text as invisible until highlighted

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

A new "spoiler" button has been added to the mini-editor. It's marked S and is between the H-Headline button and the Y-Byline button. Select your text, then hit the button and it will be given a text color that is invisible until highlighted.

Also the Headline button will now make text bold as well as extra large and red Verdana and the Byline button will italicize as well as other changes.

Hugs,
Erin

Nifty!

{Highlight to read} But it apparently does its thing by changing the color of the writing. Is there a special feature like I've seen in some forums that makes a sort of a sub-folder in the comment that opens on clicking it?

However, while I see a I, a

Q

and a {Highlight to read} S buttons, I do not see H and Y buttons. Are they available on comments or not?

Oh, I also see a preview button.

Faraway

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway

Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

H and Y buttons

erin's picture

Those are available in stories and blogs.

Hugs,
Erin

= Those are available in stories and blogs.Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Well...It's what I thought...

Thanks for clarifying Erin!

Faraway

Big Closet Top Shelf

Faraway

Big Closet Top Shelf

Good thinking

That's a wonderful addition to the comment box. =D