Payback???

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I found this on Crystal's Story Site. It was posted originally be Nocturnal Wanderer.

Thugs attack men in dresses....

Payback Playback

laika's picture

Hi Kelly,
This incident was posted here before, a short while ago, but it was fun to watch again.
Kick him again, Girlfriend! (Okay not nice, but those who live by the sword...)

Those yobboids were sooooooooo drunk, the kind of evening a person might not even remember.
(The other post showed silent footage of 6 minutes of them staggering around confronting people)
but now they have a worldwide audience to remind them of their night of manly glory.
The arrest & sentancing were good, but the real repercussions are
gonna be never living this down with their like-minded mates.
~~~hugs, Laika

Payback's a bitch

Literally!
Maybe in addition to makeup and deportment skills all new young trans-girls should aquire a blackbelt in some martial art. It would help their confidence and grace, self image and when there are enough of them out there word will get out that its just not a good idea to go mess with the trannies. Guys pick on them because they can, easy targets quickly become victems. The air of self confidence may just be enough to ward off a would be antagonist.

Thugs

ALISON
Poetic justice,Kelly!!How embarrassing to be on National
television being punched out by a guy in a frock?? I bet it
hurt their egos more than the fines hurt their wallets.I just love it!!Alison

ALISON

heh

By the way... those guys were two professional Cage Fighters.... they were on a fancy dress 'drag' batchelor party. Not trans or even cd...

Thought it does alarmingly highlight what might have happened had they been transwomen that didnt pass and were targeted... perhaps less able to defend themselves than two athletes...