trying to locate a story

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

I have been trying to locate a serial story. The only things that I remember are, it is set in England, a young boy lives with his mother in a coach house on or next to a large estate. A girl his age moves in to the estate with her affluent father and encurages the boy to dress as a girl. Any help locating this would be greatly appreciated.

On this site?

Puddintane's picture

The only one that features a coach house and is not part of the Gaby stories or pastiches on this site is Mentor by Scott Ramsey, but the story is not nearly the same.

Cheers,

Puddin'

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

Fictionmania

I remember reading something exactly like that on Fictionmania's Stories with Images section. It came with some really cute pictures. The instigator was a cute blond with violet eyes, iirc.

Ray

I've also been looking for a story

It's been awhile, but I remember reading a story about a young teenage boy that was helping out a theater group and was dressed up as a girl and became the star of the play, eventually going on to become an actress. A story I read here recently reminded me of it and I've searched every where I can think of to find it without any luck.