Question. Does it matter when it comes to voting if you have the comments turned off?

Printer-friendly version

Forums: 

Taxonomy upgrade extras: 

While checking on my stories, some have chapters to be added I found that more times then not the voting button did not show up. More so for my stories that had the comments turned off. Is this s transiant problem or do I need to reboot and reset my browser?

Huggles All
Angel

No comments, no votes in most cases

erin's picture

I had people who wanted no comments and people who wanted no votes. I came up with one solution for both of them. I can turn either of them on or off for a story but I made one way for people wanted to start off without votes or without comments. Otherwise, I would have had to make three ways that were different than standard.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

That makes sense, thanks Mom!

I'd better get the list for you of the stories I have the comments turned off for soon. Still no rush on your end Mom, only do it as time permits.

Hugs and Luv
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"